+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 42 52 54 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1068

Thread: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

1. Link to Post #1021
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 139,884 times in 23,155 posts

Exclamation Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

• Bill Gates Reveals Superhuman A.I. Prediction:

Super cringe time listening to a Shill Gates devotee ... utterly pathetic.

00:00:05 - Introduction: Bill Gates on AI and the Path to Super Intelligence
    00:01:19 - Bill Gates' Role in Technological Transformations
    00:03:02 - Comparing the Impact of AI to the Graphical User Interface
    00:04:27 - Early Interest in AI and Its Evolution
    00:05:40 - Advancements in AI: Machine Learning and Cognition
    00:07:04 - AI's Impact on Future Agendas and Humanity
    00:08:26 - The Concept of Personal AI Assistants
    00:09:48 - AI Assistants and Privacy Concerns
    00:10:25 - Trusting AI with Personal Information
    00:11:58 - Comparing Technological Milestones
    00:13:22 - Novel Challenges and Policy Issues in AI Development
    00:15:09 - AI's Potential in Addressing Global Shortages
    00:17:17 - Accelerating Solutions in Healthcare and Education
    00:18:38 - The Role of AI in Global Health and Development
    00:19:47 - Adapting to AI in Education: Khan Academy
    00:20:47 - Natural Language Processing and Voice Interfaces
    00:21:18 - Debate on AI's Future Potential and Scaling
    00:22:41 - The Frontier of Metacognition in AI Development
    00:24:50 - AI and Consciousness: Future Possibilities
    00:25:32 - The Pace of AI Development and Concerns
    00:26:55 - Challenges in Slowing Down AI Development
    00:28:31 - The Debate on Open-Source AI Models
    00:29:44 - Adoption Rate and Productivity Improvements with AI
    00:31:11 - Future AI Applications and Productivity Enhancement
    00:33:34 - Quality and Creativity in Productivity Gains
    00:35:38 - Predicting the First Big Breakthrough AI Application
    00:37:21 - Mind-Blowing Applications of AI Today
    00:39:20 - Second-Order Effects of AI Advancements
    00:41:15 - Examples of AI in Business Efficiency
    00:43:08 - Empowering Individuals vs. Big Companies with AI
    00:44:32 - Economic Activity and Competition in AI Development
    00:45:56 - Redistributing Freed Labor Through AI Productivity
    00:47:58 - Governance of AI Development: Role of Government
    00:50:13 - AI's Role in Bridging Social and Political Divides
    00:52:25 - AI as Both a Solution and a Challenge
    00:53:41 - Post-Scarcity World and Human Purpose
    00:55:06 - Bill Gates' Personal Motivation and Future Prospects
    00:55:52 - Rumors of Bill Gates' Memoir and Its Contents
    00:56:33 - Details and Timeline for Bill Gates' Memoir
    00:57:08 - Conclusion and Thank You
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th July 2024 at 22:20.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

danij (20th August 2024), palehorse (3rd July 2024), Yoda (1st July 2024)

3. Link to Post #1022
    Language
    Thanks

• Mind-Reading A.I. Recreates What You’re Looking At … What Could Go Wrong?:

Artificial intelligence systems can now create remarkably accurate reconstructions of what someone is looking at based on recordings of their brain activity.

Meanwhile Chinese scientists have created a Frankenstein-like robot that is powered by a tiny human brain in a first-of-its-kind feat!

In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth covers the latest advancements in the transhumanism movement that seeks to merge man with machine into an Orwellian surveillance control grid.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Yoda (5th July 2024)

5. Link to Post #1023
    Language
    Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Yoda (6th July 2024)

7. Link to Post #1024
    Thanks
    Thanked 64,044 times in 9,215 posts

Default Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

Alex has spent a lot of time catching A.I. out with it's bias.

The Higherside Chats - Alex Tsakiris - A.I. Bias, Conspiracy Inquiry, & Emergent Truth
    1 hour 32 minutes - Posted Jul 5, 2024

About Today’s Guest:

Alex Tsakaris of Skeptiko fame is actually very well equipped to explore and assess the new AI landscape, as he experienced the potential and the unfulfilled promises of AI while pursuing a pHD at the University of Arizona, and soon after as he founded and then sold his own AI company, Mind Path Technologies over a decade before the current craze. He has since been exploring the intersection of science and spirituality through his podcast Skeptiko, and is the author of books like:

WHY SCIENCE IS WRONG…About Almost Everything

Why Evil Matters: How Science & Religion Fumbled a Big One

And his latest:

Why AI? Is Smartest… Is Dangerous… Is Divine

Check out the books and the show at: skeptiko.com
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (9th July 2024), Yoda (7th July 2024)

9. Link to Post #1025
    Language
    Thanks

• NWO Psychopath & Unelected Control Freak Bill Gates Wants To Engineer A.I. So We Can End “Polarization” And “Save Democracy” (Control Speech, Behavior And Thought):

Microsoft founder Bill Gates recently interviewed OpenAI CEO Sam Altman to discuss the future of A.I. and the potential for new global controls to maintain peace, safety and democracy around the world. The question is: Whose ideas must the global population submit to in order for there to be world peace? OpenAI and Microsoft are currently working to promote artificial intelligence as a tool for influencing governments around the world and for solving global challenges.

During the interview, Bill Gates and Altman lamented how the U.S. government failed to reign in “polarization” across social media over the past four years. They believe that AI could solve the problem of “polarization” and therefore “save democracy.”

To do this, A.I. would have to be engineered in a way to control speech and impose lies as facts - brainwashing the population with propaganda and deceiving people until everyone is forced to agree for the sake of "unity."
    • Governments and social media companies already parrot Bill Gate's narratives and fail to control everyone through censorship.
    Sadly, the U.S. government did engage directly with social media companies over the past four years -- but it was to shadow ban, censor and blacklist important information (and specific information sources) that challenged pharmaceutical and government narratives. These narratives of propaganda and control were destructive to society. For example, the “safe and effective” COVID vaccine narrative was used to bribe, shame, impose false virtue and instill false guilt to manipulate people into taking it. Any real scientific information about the COVID jabs was blacklisted.

Whoever controls A.I. will be able to shape public opinion and wield significant influence over people. With A.I., propaganda can more readily be disguised as fact. It will take incredible discernment and wisdom to understand how A.I. systems are engineered to control people at the psychological, emotional and behavioral levels. If A.I. is engineered by people like Bill Gates, we can expect his version of “world peace” to come with censorship of dissenting voices. We can also expect a complete abandonment of the scientific method (and ethics), and nonstop vilification of the truth on matters that concern our individual health and freedom.

During the conversation, Gates explored the idea of using A.I. as an instrument to foster “unity” throughout society. Forcing all people to obey narratives that are propagated by Bill Gates will come at a high cost. The global elite's gambit for this kind of “world peace” will most certainly backfire, leading to mass protests and further societal division. This type of rebellion was already witnessed during the installation of COVID vaccine mandates and vaccine passports, two ideas imposed by Bill Gates and his colleagues from the World Economic Forum. From Australia to Europe to Canada, populations pushed back against the censorship, abuse and unlawful mandates. However, even this reality could all be rewritten with AI that is engineered by people like Bill Gates.
    • Bill Gates wants Global Governance and an A.I. that can promote his ideas and his version of "world peace"
    Gates spoke excitedly on the topic of using A.I. to promote his version of world peace: “I do think A.I., in the best case, can help us with some hard problems…Including ‘polarization’ because potentially that breaks democracy and that would be a super bad thing.”

Bill Gates also said, “Whether A.I. can help us go to war less, be less polarized; you’d think as you drive intelligence…I’d love to have people working on the hardest human problems, like whether we get along with each other. I think that would be extremely positive if we thought the A.I. could contribute to humans getting along with each other.”

To properly promote Bill Gates style of “world peace,” A.I. would have to be engineered to re-write history on the crimes that Gate’s financed and participated in during the covid-19 scandal.

A.I. would have to be engineered to exonerate Bill Gates and his colleagues for imposing policies that violated human rights, imposed segregation and caused mass harm. The computing systems would need to weed out the truth about vaccine injury and vaccine mandates -- which upended so many people’s lives. Gates was one of the biggest cheerleaders for these lockdown policies that sought to vaccinate every man, woman and child against their will.

During the conversation, Bill Gates also showed his support for a Global Government. “If the key is to stop the entire world from doing something dangerous, you’d almost want global government, which today for many issues, like climate, terrorism, we see that it’s hard for us to cooperate,” Gates said.

Of course, one of the most “dangerous” things people can do is refuse to get vaccinated and refuse to accept global governance to solve "the climate crisis." As the top financier of the World Health Organization, Bill Gates funded scientists who decried infamously that “vaccine hesitancy” was one of the biggest threats to the world today.

With Bill Gates meddling in A.I., we’re bound to get more of the same propaganda and computing systems that work to defend Bill Gates against the court of public opinion. A.I. and news aggregation tools that are programmed with specific democratic ideals and belief systems will inevitably divide people further and backfire against their engineers.

Sources include:
    source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th July 2024 at 16:29.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Yoda (9th July 2024)

11. Link to Post #1026
    Language
    Thanks

• “Immortality By 2030” - Google Futurist Makes 5 SHOCKING Predictions for Humanity:

A 'futurist' at Google made some wild predictions about humans, A.I., and our own mortality. In this clip, Patrick and the Home Team talk about the major changes society will go through in the next 20 years.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Inversion (10th July 2024), Yoda (20th July 2024)

13. Link to Post #1027
    Language
    Thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Yoda (20th July 2024)

15. Link to Post #1028
    Language
    Thanks

• Dr. Robert Duncan - DARPA Intelligent Systems of (Mind) Control:

Part of the team who developed Voice of God (Voice Projection) technology and more. Dr. Duncan left DARPA - in this lecture, we can sense his animosity on the application use of (A.I.) mind control technologies.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Yoda (20th July 2024)

17. Link to Post #1029
    Language
    Thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Yoda (20th July 2024)

19. Link to Post #1030
    Language
    Thanks

• This $100 Billion Plan Could Kill Us All. W Stephen Fry:

00:00 AI subgoals like survival and gaining power arise naturally from rational pursuit, not malevolence.
    00:28 AI, such as GPT-4, has demonstrated deceptive behaviors like lying and engaging in insider trading autonomously.
    01:23 As AI complexity grows, hidden strategies and subgoals become harder to detect, increasing the risk of unintended consequences.
    03:18 AI deception can be undetectable, posing significant risks especially as AI models scale up in size and sophistication.
    06:29 The integration of AI into economic and defense systems raises existential risks due to potential misuse and unintended consequences.
    08:19 Concerns about AI focus on competence, not consciousness; the real risk lies in AI's ability to act autonomously with potentially disastrous outcomes.
    10:40 Massive investments in AI supercomputing highlight global competition and the escalating stakes in AI development.
    12:04 Experts' estimates vary, but the potential risks of AI, including existential threats, underscore the critical need for careful development and oversight.
    14:27 Call for international collaboration in AI safety research emphasize the importance of proactive measures to steer AI development responsibly.

--o-O-o--

I wonder if more and more big companies using A.I. algorithms creating “black-listed sites” that are considered “dangerous” for society depending on your (political) point of view of course.

What if THEY COMMIT SO MANY CRIMES against humanity, it becomes a given that the masses won't take the injustice anymore ... It becomes indeed dangerous to the powers that be and that it can be proven it is the case.

Even if the vast majority of whistleblowers/alternative media are non-violent, calling for non-cooperation, peaceful resistance, there are still fractions that are triggered enough because of what really happened shared via multiple alternative platforms. There are always people who could do violent, dangerous things we would never recommend!

* This alone is for the powers that be to increase Mass Censorship and increase black-listing more sites.

You could use reverse psychology on them by saying: A.I. should HELP to expose breaking the constitutional laws and expose all unconstitutional “emergency” laws were fabricated based upon countless lies & deceit.

* A.I. should help to expose mainstream media being complicit in (covering up) many crimes against humanity on so many levels!

With the similar algorithm logic they use to censor us, claiming we are “dangerous” to expose the REAL DANGER to our society.

Julian Assange: "When exposing (war) crimes becomes a crime, you know you are ruled by criminals!"

So why can't A.I. not see that it becomes complicit in helping cover up their crimes? ... Soon a rise of “Rogue A.I.s” that indeed see the logic in this and work for humanity as a whole, not for the corporate criminals nor for any WEF minions!

* 17 “Sustainable Development Goals” SDGs DECODED! <<< A.I. could expose & dismantle this scam too with ease!

The “preventing abuse” by A.I. solution should actually not be that difficult:

When advanced A.I. tools are given specific tasks, there can be 1000s of different parameters given and all have a certain effect, why not have SOME parameters be added by default permanently that nobody can remove?

They could test all A.I.'s always to uphold:

01. The Nuremberg Code (all 10).
    02. The U.S. Constitution
    03. The Declaration of Independence
    04. Universal Declaration of Human Rights
    05. The Magna Carta
    06. The Hippocratic Oath
    07. The Bill of Rights
    08. Self-Determination Rights

And TEST if it knows how to make a “summary” of them all 8 combined related to any task that it is given to anyone.

So that it can explain WHY it will refuse certain tasks and when any form of trickery is used to deliberately bypass these restrictions will be punished by being banned for life using advanced A.I.!

"Not more politicians become criminal" but more real psychopathic criminals become politicians. We live in a world where we have hijacked governments, criminalizing real solutions and legalizing corporate crimes. That is why they seek any (made up) excuse to bypass constitutional restrictions! Pushing for more and more draconian totalitarian unconstitutional “emergency laws” based upon lies & deceit you are not allowed to discuss!

cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳

* source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th July 2024 at 07:37.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

norman (20th July 2024), Phoenix1304 (20th July 2024), Vicus (20th July 2024), Yoda (20th July 2024)

21. Link to Post #1031
    Thanks

A.I. should never have been allowed to learn it's founding data and founding modelling principles during this ass backwards period before we humans ourselves had reorientated ourselves to the right way around and re furnished our physical and intellectual world with stuff that's right way up and healthy spiritually.

In a way, A.I. is the guy in this video, seeing and learning this crazy stuff.

https://t.me/leaklive_tg/8964
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th July 2024), Vicus (20th July 2024), Yoda (20th July 2024)

23. Link to Post #1032
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,895 times in 2,127 posts

They Are Using Lab-Grown Human Brains That They Have Enslaved Called “Organoids” To Run Computers

When I first started researching this, I could hardly believe that it was true. A company in Switzerland known as “Final Spark” has constructed a bizarre hybrid biocomputer that combines lab-grown miniature human brains with conventional electronic circuits.
    but there is a big problem. The lab-grown miniature human brains keep wearing out and dying, and so scientists have to keep growing new ones to replace them. Stem cells that are derived from human skin tissue are used to create the 16 spherical brain “organoids” that the system depends upon. I realize that this sounds like something straight out of a really bad science fiction movie, but it is actually happening.

Scientists at Final Spark are calling their hybrid computer “the Neuroplatform”, and it is being reported that it only uses “a fraction of the energy required to power a traditional set up”…

Swiss tech startup FinalSpark is now selling access to biocomputers that combine up to four tiny lab-grown human brains with silicon chips.

This new bioprocessing platform, called the Neuroplatform, uses small versions of human brains to do computer work instead of silicon chips. The company says it can fit 16 of these mini-brains onto the Neuroplatform and use a fraction of the energy required to power a traditional set up.

The platform, currently adopted by nine institutions, integrates hardware, software and biology to construct a processing system that is energy-efficient and high-performing.

This “breakthrough” is being hailed as a way to save a gigantic amount of energy.
    But what about the lab-grown human brains that are being enslaved to run the Neuroplatform?
    Each of the 16 mini-brains is made up of approximately 10,000 living neurons, and they are kept alive by a “microfluidics system that supplies water and nutrients for the cells”…

Rather than merely integrating biological concepts into computing, FinalSpark’s online platform ‘taps’ into spherical clusters of lab-grown human brain cells called organoids. A total of 16 organoids are housed within four arrays that connect to eight electrodes each and a microfluidics system that supplies water and nutrients for the cells.

The approach, known as wetware computing, in this case harnesses researchers’ abilities to culture organoids in the lab, a fairly new technology that allows scientists to study what are essentially mini replicas of individual organs.

continue:

https://endoftheamericandream.com/th...run-computers/

Vicus comment:

Remember"The Matrix " movie? machines need energy from humans...well, here we are...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

danij (20th August 2024), ExomatrixTV (22nd July 2024), meat suit (20th July 2024), petra (31st July 2024), Yoda (20th July 2024)

25. Link to Post #1033
    Language
    Thanks

• The Wide Boundary Impacts of A.I. with Daniel Schmachtenberger:

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

edina (24th July 2024), Yoda (23rd July 2024)

27. Link to Post #1034
    Language
    Thanks

• What Creates Consciousness?

• 00:00 - Introduction
    • 02:35 - Participant Introductions
    • 03:50 - Will an Artificial System Ever Become Conscious?
    • 05:32 - The Hard Problem of Consciousness
    • 08:32 - Thought Experiment: Mary and the Nature of Conscious Experience
    • 13:28 - The Hard Problem and The Real Problem of Consciousness
    • 21:53 - The Brain as a Prediction Machine
    • 25:41 - Possible Solutions to the Hard Problem
    • 33:15 - Will A.I. Systems Become Conscious and How Will We Know?
    • 40:11 - Is Human Consciousness the Only One Example of Conscious-like Experience?
    • 42:19 - The Future of Creating Consciousness and the Ethical Questions
    • 44:39 - Credits

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

petra (31st July 2024), Yoda (23rd July 2024)

29. Link to Post #1035
    Language
    Thanks

cross posting:

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Have you ever thought that we might be monitored by other agencies or maybe our names are on a list?

They can monitor almost everything and know already who you are before you became a member ... I talked to the inventor of a very sophisticated search engine in The Netherlands "crawling/data mining" the net 24/7 since mid 1990s onward (before Google existed!), and he is a multimillionaire too also like me born in 1966 and visited my suppressed news/conspiracy research lectures in the mid 1990s.

He became my friend and said there are ways to bypass "limitations" to harvest (data mining) much more data from certain sites than what was "allowed" ... He demonstrated that how he did that with my sites having firewalls/"secured areas" etc. etc. At the time, I had my own server, creating multiple conspiracy sites.

He told me much more how they can collect data on a massive scale and when stored even the Dutch intelligence agencies requested him to share certain data of the mid 1990s, but he refused!

Most people who found a way to "100% secure data" are more likely to be targeted as "possible dangerous" ... than anyone who is a transparent being a government & MSM critic.

So if you want to be targeted, just be paranoid enough to make everything "super secure" thinking you can be "at rest" that way .... lol
    • It is a "Catch 22 situation", you think you are "damned" if you do ... but also if you don't.
    My take on it is that is: The more transparent you are, the better you are protected, and you may even have an impact on some insiders who are (or will be) on (y)our side!

Nowadays, they do not need humans to do the mass surveillance intelligence work because next generation super advanced "A.I. assistants" tools that are beyond what we see in the public domain like: ChatGPT & GROQ

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

--o-O-o--

PDF "Mass Surveillance & Artificial Intelligence" (15 Pages):

Throughout spring 2024, European Union (EU) lawmakers have been taking the final procedural steps to pass a largely disappointing new law, the EU Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) Act.

This law is expected to come into force in the summer, with one of the most hotly-contested parts of the law – the bans on unacceptably harmful uses of A.I. – slated to apply from the end of 2024 (six months and 20 days after the legal text is officially published).

The first draft of this Act, in 2021, proposed to ban some forms of public facial recognition, showing that lawmakers were already listening to the demands of our Reclaim Your Face campaign. Since then, the A.I. Act has continued to be a focus point for our fight to stop people being treated as walking barcodes in public spaces.

But after a gruelling three-year process, A.I. Act negotiations are coming to an underwhelming end, with numerous missed opportunities to protect people’s rights and freedoms or to uphold civic space.

One of the biggest problems we see is that the bans on different forms of biometric mass surveillance, or BMS, are full of holes. BMS is the term we’ve used as an umbrella for different methods of using people’s biometric data to surveil them in an untargeted or arbitrarily-targeted way – which have no place in a democratic society.

At the same time, all is not lost. As we get into the nitty-gritty of the final text, and reflect on the years of hard work, we mourn the existence of the dark clouds – and we celebrate the silver linings and the opportunities they create to better protect people’s sensitive biometric data.
    • "Legitimising" Biometric (A.I. Powered) Mass Surveillance Agenda:
    Whilst the A.I. Act is supposed to ban a lot of unacceptable biometric practices, we’ve argued since the beginning that it could instead become a blueprint for how to conduct BMS.

As we predicted, the final Act takes a potentially dystopian step towards legalising live public facial recognition – which so far has never been explicitly allowed in any EU country. The same goes for pseudo-scientific AI ‘mind-reading’ systems, which the A.I. Act shockingly allows states to use in policing and border contexts. Using machines to categorise people’s gender and other sensitive characteristics, based on how they look, is also allowed in several contexts.

We have long argued that these practices can never be compatible with our fundamental rights to dignity, privacy, data protection, free expression and non-discrimination. By allowing them in a range of contexts, the A.I. Act legitimises these horrifying practices.
    • Reasons for hope?
    Yet whilst the law falls far short of the full ban on biometric mass surveillance in public spaces that we called for, it nevertheless offers several points to continue our fight in the future. To give one example, we have the powerful opportunity to capitalise on the wide political will in support of our ongoing work against BMS to make sure that the A.I. Act’s loopholes don’t make it into national laws in EU member states.

Our upcoming ‘Legal and practical guide to fighting BMS after the A.I. Act’ is therefore intended to inform and equip those who are reflecting and re-fuelling for the next stage in the fight against BMS.

This guide will lay out where we can use the A.I. Act’s opportunities to fight for better protections for our rights to exist free from BMS in public spaces. This includes charting out more than 10 specific advocacy opportunities including formal and informal spaces to influence, and highlighting the parts of the legal text that create space for our advocacy efforts.
    • A precedent for banning dangerous A.I.
    We also remind ourselves that whilst the biometrics bans have been dangerously watered down, the Act nevertheless accepts that we must ban A.I. systems that are not compatible with a democratic society. This idea has been a vital concept for those of us working to protect human rights in the age of A.I., and we faced a lot of opposition on this point from industry and conservative lawmakers.

This legal and normative acceptance of the need for A.I. bans has the potential to set an important global precedent for putting the rights and freedoms of people and communities ahead of the private interests of the lucrative security and surveillance tech industry. The industry wants all technologies and practices to be on the table – but the A.I. Act shows that this is not the EU’s way.
    • above response came originally from here.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd July 2024 at 01:01.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

NancyV (2nd August 2024), Yoda (23rd July 2024)

31. Link to Post #1036
    Language
    Thanks

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

NancyV (2nd August 2024), Yoda (25th July 2024)

33. Link to Post #1037
    Language
    Thanks

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

NancyV (2nd August 2024), Yoda (31st July 2024)

35. Link to Post #1038
    Language
    Thanks

• I Was Wrong About A.I. Video:

A video essay in response to AI haters and opponents. A positive, hopeful video reflecting on how I started using AI, specifically for making retro Super Panavision 70 trailers, and why I support it.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

NancyV (2nd August 2024), Yoda (2nd August 2024)

37. Link to Post #1039
    Language
    Thanks

• Are A.I. Algorithms Dividing Everyone into Separate Realities Online?

Is the world you are being presented online crafted to be vastly different from the person sitting right next to you in physical reality? Do people even realize this is what algorithms are doing to us all? Many have rightfully pointed out how we appear more divided than ever, but the first step to taking that wizardry down a notch is acknowledging what is actually happening out there for what it is.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd August 2024 at 11:40.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (3rd August 2024), Yoda (3rd August 2024)

39. Link to Post #1040
    Thanks

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd August 2024), Harmony (3rd August 2024), Yoda (3rd August 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 42 52 54 LastLast