+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19

Thread: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

1. Link to Post #361
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,379 times in 950 posts

Default Re: Stepping out of the shadows, no triggers here

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    It is quite obvious that I Did Forget that I had read Barry's 1st post on This Thread.

Note to myself:

RE-READ THE BEGINNING POST TO ALL THREADS BEFORE COMMENTING....

And my apologies for not doing so.

I have removed the post entirely, as it was way out of context. Understanding, READING AGAIN, the intent of this subject matter, the purpose of the thread that I neglected to check before I went off on a "meaningful" tangent. Funny this, a member who constantly posts using tangental explorations from personal experience, finally apologizing for doing so.

I'll post a comment or two later, along with all of the others here thwat I'm grateful to be able to read, because I share what I view as a common stand against being forced to live in a society that imposes oppressive religious Noise upon the lives of all.
    Reading Barry's original post I had to laugh. More at myself and my tangental explorations than anything else.
    Although Denise's post cleared it all up, Barry did make the connection to just how the entire media uses diversions that, even if they are true and have bearing on our lives, mask what many of us agree, as Wade's life long, and most valuable quest lives on, is the most important of disclosures to be made.

I do view so many of these topics as interconnected, seeing the similarities that we sometimes miss, connections that do have great impact on seemingly diverse issues.

Just a suggestion here. I would find it appropriate to call the thread A Spirit Wolf's Call to Humanity ( ? ). You know better than anyone here....
    Last edited by Hym; 19th July 2024 at 17:45.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

SPIRIT WOLF (Today), Yoda (19th July 2024)

3. Link to Post #362
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,864 times in 947 posts

Hi Hym, nice suggestion but will keep the thread title, this is about me stepping back into ufology to help with disclosure. Recently been forced to cover the disgusting way the West has been deliberately overrun with illegal immigrants, all part of the elites plan to RESET Western civilisation. Anyways the big meet in London in few days to show this government, the authorities that ENGLISH PATRIOTS will no longer allow this takeover by foreigners to continue.
    https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxFWi...-hgFiPCS9GgxpY
    https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxqId...IKreMoxFK_TZ4m
    Last edited by SPIRIT WOLF; Today at 02:06.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

4. Link to Post #363
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,864 times in 4,674 posts

Spirit Wolf, it's one good solid reason I did not stay in, sorry about it.

The year I was invited and given some work in Cleethorpes was beginning of 2019, right before Brexit.
    We have discussed about everything as it was actual and in that particular time period I could have been registered and helped to stay in but in the overall picture it did not make proper sense.

Yes the streets, supermarkets etc. were powered mostly by "immigrants".

Seeing how many people tried or pushed themselves "in" with hope for "better life" and how many are still aspiring to do that made me feel sorry for the UK.

The Czech Republic , as another example, is not bigger than.

So is "Great Britain" , small island in fact compared to the rest of the world.

Since I'm in India these last 5 years in run I tried to explain so many local students and their families how has the situation changed in the EU and GB for last 2 or 3 decades,
    how our social care and healthcare systems have fallen ( instead of improved as they naively expect) ,
    that our own citizens, respectively - name any European country I know of - are working overtime, endless hours in order to support children and families , that no one is automatically eligible for "social care support", or "pension" unless they worked for sufficient number of years in the same country,
    that the job market is satiated especially where it concerns simple manual labour ,
    and it all is times worse after the COVID pandemics and after the war erupted between Russia and Ukraine.

Whoever has "been there" and returned , we all try to gently educate and discourage people from "going".

The rest of continents have so much space to build on.

Your situation is only similar to that of Japan and even while Japan has strict immigration policy and guidelines it's crowded and overwhelmed by the weight of its own life.

It's about setting your limits to "affordable" rates, avoid overspending, sorting waste management , finding a solution to traffic pollution forever destroying the landscape ,

I was thrilled to hear how many people (British natives) are into healthy lifestyle, philosophy, vegetarian days and yoga practice, nature protection and so forth.

I think it's because "all the wars" the living space is missing .

People run from war fronts, no matter it's Russia or Ukraine, Israel or Palestine.

We all are taking huge toll for "everyone else", social and economical , not to speak of white washing any philosophical and humanitarian thinking in average humans
    whose criteria has been preset on earnings , alignments with systems and consumption of MSM.

Peace and calm

🙏

I found nice movie to share though, both on the topic of immigration and extraterrestrial encounters .
    It's about the only advanced thought movie on the topic I found in recent years I found watchable since it does not contain scenes of terror and violence .

Called the "Landscape with Invisible Hand" (2023) it can be watched on Prime Video for example.

It's a family movie with teenagers in main roles and fun to see, for all family members

Last edited by Agape; Today at 07:33.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Hym (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19