+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is the forum being monitored?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,329 times in 5,716 posts

Default Is the forum being monitored?

Have you ever thought that we might be monitored by other agencies or maybe our names are on a list?

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Agape (Today), aoibhghaire (Today), arjunaloka_official (Today), avid (Today), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Dumpster Diver (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Yesterday), gini (Today), Harmony (Today), haroldsails (Today), Hermoor (Yesterday), Ioneo (Yesterday), Jamie (Today), lisalu (Today), Mari (Today), Matthew (Yesterday), Mercedes (Today), Mike (Today), NancyV (Today), onawah (Today), RatRodRob...RRR (Today), Reinhard (Today), Sadieblue (Today), Sue (Ayt) (Today), Sunny-side-up (Today), tessie999 (Today), thepainterdoug (Today), Vangelo (Yesterday), XelNaga (Today), Yoda (Today)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,085 times in 1,095 posts

Default Re: Is the forum being monitored?

I'd be surprised if we weren't being monitored and listed.

There are decent people in that line of work. I wish they'd crack on and help all of us to do the right thing for once.

There are really evil people in that line of work too. F*ck 'em. Their dominance won't last forever.

4. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Abondance (Today), aoibhghaire (Today), arjunaloka_official (Today), avid (Today), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Dumpster Diver (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Yesterday), gini (Today), Harmony (Today), haroldsails (Today), Jamie (Today), Journeyman (Today), Mari (Today), Matthew (Yesterday), Mercedes (Today), mojo (Yesterday), onawah (Today), Orph (Yesterday), RatRodRob...RRR (Today), Reinhard (Today), Sadieblue (Today), Sunny-side-up (Today), Vangelo (Yesterday), XelNaga (Today), Yoda (Today)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yup…I’m watching YOU guys every day!

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Abondance (Today), Agape (Today), aoibhghaire (Today), Bill Ryan (Today), ExomatrixTV (Yesterday), Harmony (Today), haroldsails (Today), Mari (Today), Mercedes (Today), mojo (Today), onawah (Today), RatRodRob...RRR (Today), Reinhard (Today), Sadieblue (Today), Sue (Ayt) (Today), Sunny-side-up (Today), Vangelo (Today), XelNaga (Today), Yoda (Today)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 136,164 times in 22,478 posts

Exclamation Re: Is the forum being monitored?

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Have you ever thought that we might be monitored by other agencies or maybe our names are on a list?

They can monitor almost everything and know already who you are before you became a member ... I talked to the inventor of a very sophisticated search engine in The Netherlands 🇳🇱 "crawling/data mining" the net 24/7 since mid 1990s onward (long before Google existed!), and he is a multimillionaire. Born in 1966 (like me) and visited one of my suppressed news/conspiracy research lectures in the mid 1990s.

He became my friend and said there are ways to bypass "limitations" to harvest (data mining) much more data from certain sites than what was "allowed" ... He demonstrated that how he did that with my sites having firewalls/"secured areas" etc. etc. At the time, I had my own server, creating multiple conspiracy sites.

He told me much more how they can collect data on a massive scale and when stored even the Dutch 🇳🇱 intelligence agencies requested him to share certain data of the mid 1990s, but he refused!

Most people who found a way to "100% secure data" are more likely to be targeted as "possible dangerous" ... than anyone who is a transparent being a government & MSM critic.

So if you want to be targeted, just be paranoid enough to make everything "super secure" thinking you can be "at rest" that way .... lol
    • It is a "Catch 22 situation", you think you are "damned" if you do ... but also if you don't.
    My take on it is that is: The more transparent you are, the better you are protected, and you may even have an impact on some insiders who are or will be on (y)our side!

Nowadays, they do not need humans to do the mass surveillance intelligence work because next generation super advanced "A.I. assistants" tools that are beyond what we see in the public domain like: ChatGPT & GROQ

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

--o-O-o--

PDF "Mass Surveillance & Artificial Intelligence" (15 Pages):

Throughout spring 2024, European Union (EU) lawmakers have been taking the final procedural steps to pass a largely disappointing new law, the EU Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) Act.

This law is expected to come into force in the summer, with one of the most hotly-contested parts of the law – the bans on unacceptably harmful uses of A.I. – slated to apply from the end of 2024 (six months and 20 days after the legal text is officially published).

The first draft of this Act, in 2021, proposed to ban some forms of public facial recognition, showing that lawmakers were already listening to the demands of our Reclaim Your Face campaign. Since then, the A.I. Act has continued to be a focus point for our fight to stop people being treated as walking barcodes in public spaces.

But after a gruelling three-year process, A.I. Act negotiations are coming to an underwhelming end, with numerous missed opportunities to protect people’s rights and freedoms or to uphold civic space.

One of the biggest problems we see is that the bans on different forms of biometric mass surveillance, or BMS, are full of holes. BMS is the term we’ve used as an umbrella for different methods of using people’s biometric data to surveil them in an untargeted or arbitrarily-targeted way – which have no place in a democratic society.

At the same time, all is not lost. As we get into the nitty-gritty of the final text, and reflect on the years of hard work, we mourn the existence of the dark clouds – and we celebrate the silver linings and the opportunities they create to better protect people’s sensitive biometric data.
    • "Legitimising" Biometric (A.I. Powered) Mass Surveillance Agenda:
    Whilst the A.I. Act is supposed to ban a lot of unacceptable biometric practices, we’ve argued since the beginning that it could instead become a blueprint for how to conduct BMS.

As we predicted, the final Act takes a potentially dystopian step towards legalising live public facial recognition – which so far has never been explicitly allowed in any EU country. The same goes for pseudo-scientific AI ‘mind-reading’ systems, which the A.I. Act shockingly allows states to use in policing and border contexts. Using machines to categorise people’s gender and other sensitive characteristics, based on how they look, is also allowed in several contexts.

We have long argued that these practices can never be compatible with our fundamental rights to dignity, privacy, data protection, free expression and non-discrimination. By allowing them in a range of contexts, the A.I. Act legitimises these horrifying practices.
    • Reasons for hope?
    Yet whilst the law falls far short of the full ban on biometric mass surveillance in public spaces that we called for, it nevertheless offers several points to continue our fight in the future. To give one example, we have the powerful opportunity to capitalise on the wide political will in support of our ongoing work against BMS to make sure that the A.I. Act’s loopholes don’t make it into national laws in EU member states.

Our upcoming ‘Legal and practical guide to fighting BMS after the A.I. Act’ is therefore intended to inform and equip those who are reflecting and re-fuelling for the next stage in the fight against BMS.

This guide will lay out where we can use the A.I. Act’s opportunities to fight for better protections for our rights to exist free from BMS in public spaces. This includes charting out more than 10 specific advocacy opportunities including formal and informal spaces to influence, and highlighting the parts of the legal text that create space for our advocacy efforts.
    • A precedent for banning dangerous A.I.
    We also remind ourselves that whilst the biometrics bans have been dangerously watered down, the Act nevertheless accepts that we must ban A.I. systems that are not compatible with a democratic society. This idea has been a vital concept for those of us working to protect human rights in the age of A.I., and we faced a lot of opposition on this point from industry and conservative lawmakers.

This legal and normative acceptance of the need for A.I. bans has the potential to set an important global precedent for putting the rights and freedoms of people and communities ahead of the private interests of the lucrative security and surveillance tech industry. The industry wants all technologies and practices to be on the table – but the A.I. Act shows that this is not the EU’s way.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; Today at 21:26.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Abondance (Today), Agape (Today), aoibhghaire (Today), arjunaloka_official (Today), Bill Ryan (Today), DNA (Today), Dumpster Diver (Today), Eva2 (Today), gini (Today), Harmony (Today), Ioneo (Today), Jamie (Today), lisalu (Today), Mari (Today), meat suit (Today), Mercedes (Today), Michi (Today), mojo (Today), mountain_jim (Today), NancyV (Today), onawah (Today), Orph (Today), Reinhard (Today), Sadieblue (Today), Sue (Ayt) (Today), Sunny-side-up (Today), tessie999 (Today), thepainterdoug (Today), Vangelo (Today), XelNaga (Today), Yoda (Today)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I was a diplomat in Den Haag in the 90s. We used to talk about the Dutch “Police State” that, I’m sure, still exists today. The Dutch surveilled *everyone* (this from my own US sources)…I have a number of “stories” and few of them occurred in their observation of me.

10. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Abondance (Today), Agape (Today), aoibhghaire (Today), arjunaloka_official (Today), Bill Ryan (Today), ExomatrixTV (Today), gini (Today), Harmony (Today), Jamie (Today), Mari (Today), Mercedes (Today), mojo (Today), NancyV (Today), onawah (Today), RatRodRob...RRR (Today), Reinhard (Today), Sadieblue (Today), Sunny-side-up (Today), thepainterdoug (Today), Vangelo (Today), XelNaga (Today), Yoda (Today)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,623 times in 3,279 posts

I assume I am being monitored at all times in every place, even if I'm not .
    And with that, millions upon millions of others as well.
    gonna lock us all up for thinking, sharing and conceptualizing?

12. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Abondance (Today), aoibhghaire (Today), arjunaloka_official (Today), Bill Ryan (Today), Dumpster Diver (Today), ExomatrixTV (Today), gini (Today), Harmony (Today), Jamie (Today), Mari (Today), Mercedes (Today), mojo (Today), NancyV (Today), onawah (Today), Reinhard (Today), Sadieblue (Today), Sue (Ayt) (Today), Sunny-side-up (Today), Vangelo (Today), wondering (Today), XelNaga (Today)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,179 times in 278 posts

I aint worried about being Monitored by "Agencies"................ Im married.................................... RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

14. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Abondance (Today), Agape (Today), aoibhghaire (Today), arjunaloka_official (Today), Bill Ryan (Today), Dumpster Diver (Today), ExomatrixTV (Today), gini (Today), Harmony (Today), Heart to heart (Today), Jamie (Today), Mercedes (Today), Michi (Today), mojo (Today), NancyV (Today), onawah (Today), Reinhard (Today), Sadieblue (Today), Sue (Ayt) (Today), Sunny-side-up (Today), thepainterdoug (Today), Vangelo (Today), wondering (Today), XelNaga (Today)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Yes I know that I am being watched, since we discussed the subject of the 3 gorges dam, "they" try to sell me an ad for a trip to Hubei when I open my search engine... :Rires:

16. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Abondance For This Post:

Agape (Today), aoibhghaire (Today), arjunaloka_official (Today), Bill Ryan (Today), Dumpster Diver (Today), ExomatrixTV (Today), Harmony (Today), Jamie (Today), Mari (Today), Mercedes (Today), Michi (Today), mojo (Today), onawah (Today), Reinhard (Today), Sadieblue (Today), Sue (Ayt) (Today), Sunny-side-up (Today), thepainterdoug (Today), Vangelo (Today), wondering (Today), XelNaga (Today)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Is the forum being monitored?

When you own a server or you are the owner/senior admin of a forum/site, you can use tools to see what kind of web-bots are visiting your site via your web-stats tools.

This could be Google, Yahoo, Yandex, Bing, Archive dot org etc. etc. and when they paid you a visit they use (y)our public available data to update their Search Engine results!
    Just that fact alone is 100% evidence that OF COURSE this site is "monitored" ... but most likely not the full content "member's only" section, only the titles of it.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; Today at 21:27.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Abondance (Today), aoibhghaire (Today), Bill Ryan (Today), DNA (Today), Dumpster Diver (Today), Harmony (Today), Jamie (Today), Mari (Today), Mercedes (Today), mojo (Today), NancyV (Today), onawah (Today), Reinhard (Today), Sadieblue (Today), Tam (Today), thepainterdoug (Today), Vangelo (Today), wondering (Today), XelNaga (Today)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,025 times in 5,853 posts

This forum, Project Avalon, as far as I can tell is one of the very last of a nearly dead breed.

I'm more aware of it now than ever. You know how when they find one of the last males and females of a nearly extinct animal species and put them in a cage and hope like hell they produce offspring in a last ditch attempt to prevent extinction? Well that's us. With the exception of hell holes like GLP and ATS, I couldn't name another relevant forum like this one. Well, there's Reddit I guess. But that's about it.

Point is, we're very easy to monitor now because there's so few of us left.

On the bright side, podcast titans like Joe Rogan and others are being red-pilled at a pretty swift rate. We're small beer compared to them. So yeah, I think there's some monitoring for sure, but they have far bigger fish to fry than us.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Abondance (Today), Agape (Today), aoibhghaire (Today), Bill Ryan (Today), DNA (Today), ExomatrixTV (Today), Heart to heart (Today), Jamie (Today), meeradas (Today), Michi (Today), NancyV (Today), onawah (Today), Reinhard (Today), Sue (Ayt) (Today), Vangelo (Today), wondering (Today), XelNaga (Today)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,873 times in 4,676 posts

Mike, you know, they know they can rely on us in solving various, countless intelligence operations and humanities big questions for "simple man" .

University students would find plenty of valuable ideas for their doctoral thesis browsing this forum and worlds leadings scientists would eventually get over the mountains of obsolete proving methods if they followed our own meticulous scepticism and sense of logic, indeed.

They would never miss again the direction this world does not want to go.

Sorry for them who do not read this forum

🙏🪷🪔

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Abondance (Today), Bill Ryan (Today), ExomatrixTV (Today), Mike (Today), onawah (Today), Reinhard (Today), Sue (Ayt) (Today), Vangelo (Today)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,025 times in 5,853 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Mike, you know, they know they can rely on us in solving various, countless intelligence operations and humanities big questions for "simple man" .

University students would find plenty of valuable ideas for their doctoral thesis browsing this forum and worlds leadings scientists would eventually get over the mountains of obsolete proving methods if they followed our own meticulous scepticism and sense of logic, indeed.

They would never miss again the direction this world does not want to go.

Sorry for them who do not read this forum

🙏🪷🪔

I wholeheartedly agree Agape. Quite a bit of what has been written on P.A. should be required reading for every human being on the planet, imho.

It can be discouraging to see so many in the dark, but also kind of amusing actually watching the world slowly catch up to the stuff we've been saying here since 2010

Thinking can be very hard, and writing is an extension of thinking. To think deeply and to write on a daily basis is actually quite a rare thing! Long form forums like this one are really the only platforms where one can engage in this type of thing. While the rest of the world gets dumber, we get smarter.

If I were a podcaster with the influence of a Joe Rogan, I like to think I'd also start a long-form forum to compliment the podcast. Someone out there needs to make reading and writing cool again.

Anyway:

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Abondance (Today), Bill Ryan (Today), ExomatrixTV (Today), jaybee (Today), onawah (Today), Reinhard (Today), Sue (Ayt) (Today), Vangelo (Today)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 119,470 times in 21,123 posts

I've often wondered why those like Dark Journalist's work hasn't been censored a lot more, but I think it may be because, in DJ's case, he and his guests do so much excellent, detailed research and dot connecting that it saves those on the other side a lot of work when trying to keep up with all that is and has been going on.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), ExomatrixTV (Today), Heart to heart (Today), NancyV (Today), Reinhard (Today), Sue (Ayt) (Today), Vangelo (Today)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Maknocktomb's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill has mentioned several years ago, we may even have a self-aware AI that is one of the members of Project Avalon. Everything is monitored.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maknocktomb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), ExomatrixTV (Today), Heart to heart (Today), Reinhard (Today), Sue (Ayt) (Today), Vangelo (Today)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Is the forum being monitored?

They could make an "artificial collective consciousness" representing all proactive Avalonians as a whole (using A.I.) and have a "debate" against: WEF, CIA, FBI, Woke, MSM etc. etc.

Just to test how good we might be
    • We as a whole are a "Counter Think Tank" challenging almost all (tunnel vision) mainstream narratives & talking points.
    Because we have a track record all being documented/recorded, advanced A.I. MAY ALREADY KNOW we are far more often accurate or closer to the actual truth than any other brainwashing WEF/Bilderberg/NATO/MSM propaganda rhetoric.

Let's say they give use a "score" how many times we were right vs we were "100% wrong" last 10 years and compare this score with any other big mainstream media outlets ... They must know they will lose if our combined efforts has an open debate with "the powers that be". Why? ... Because we know how to ask much better questions, mainstream media systematically refuse to ask.
    • True empowerment starts, in my view, with asking the right (or better) questions to break through the mass enslavement conditioning.
    They only want unchallenged narratives to be pushed and do not tolerate real free speech that can jeopardize their power structure calling it: "danger for democracy", what they actually mean is: "danger for them to lose control over the masses".

I would not be surprises if a "Rogue A.I. module" already exist just to test that against them ... and if they lose they want to find new ways to counter that through "red lining" our way of thinking.
    • Not just Project Avalon alone but ALL who are listed here.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; Today at 22:40.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

thepainterdoug (Today), Vangelo (Today)

31. Link to Post #16
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,986 times in 835 posts

I try to be as open as possible.

“Open” has a special meaning to me. It means “unpredictable”. Also: I need to be, as a poet and philosopher, “unpredictable” in my own eyes: “unpredictable” to myself –in the first place. When I bore myself, it is time to find another vocation.

But there is a catch. All types of technology try to transform me into a transhuman – which means: an erstwhile human at present non-human. Not only technology tries (they are fortunately not yet very good at it) but other people, a few neighbours of mine, try. They are far more than I transformed into transhumans than I, in the first place by soft technology that damages their thinking, perverts their feeling, poisons their body.

Thus I am being transformed. The end point of "their" endeavours will be that I consist of nothing BUT what is predictable to their artificiality. Being a robot product myself I will not need to be predicted anymore.

I will be replete with artificial happiness which I will feel, experience and consider as real happiness.

The transformation will be slow but steady.

There is one loophole. I may age faster than I am droidified. I may be dead before I will have become a robot.

That might give me some hope, or satisfaction. Desperation as a form of hope.

Also this process may be part of the transformation, however.

Obsolescence of my feeling happy would then be happiness at my obsolescence.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (Today), Sue (Ayt) (Today), thepainterdoug (Today), Vangelo (Today)

+ Reply to Thread