+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Off-World Technologies Division – UAP Technology

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,547 times in 671 posts

Default Off-World Technologies Division – UAP Technology

My hat off to UAP Gerb's YouTube channel for making this great video about an anonymous Green Beret whistleblower from NSWC Crane (Maybe not so anonymous after this video?) having been shown 2 Off-world objects, a metallic sphere and something you could put your arm inside?

How UAP technology has a profound impact on human perception and cognition.

Also some good info about the not so well known miliatry contractor SAIC among a few others like Sandia National Labs.

Off-World Technologies Division – UAP Technology...

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th July 2024), Bill Ryan (18th July 2024), Bluegreen (18th July 2024), Craig (18th July 2024), Did You See Them (18th July 2024), Ewan (19th July 2024), graeme22 (18th July 2024), Harmony (20th July 2024), HopSan (24th July 2024), meeradas (24th July 2024), Michi (18th July 2024), Miller (19th July 2024), mojo (19th July 2024), NASA Apollo Cartographer (19th July 2024), pounamuknight (19th July 2024), Sunny-side-up (19th July 2024), Vangelo (19th July 2024), Yoda (18th July 2024)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,300 times in 3,974 posts

Default Re: Off-World Technologies Division – UAP Technology

Part of this vid reminds me of an experience I had about 30 years ago. I witnessed an object/craft about 20 foot in dia. It came up over the Twickenham rd bridge, it then followed the river towards m and a friend who where standing on the Richmond lock bridge.
    The main point I mention this experience is the surface of this object/craft was something like RA's description of the sphere.

I think what we witnessed effected our minds/memories because I don't remember seeing this craft go over us, I don't remember going home? just waking up the next morning?
    We both had our dogs with us as well, 2 Boarder collies who as memory permits stayed calm, no barking or fear in them.

The object/craft was beautiful btw
    Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Did You See Them (19th July 2024), ExomatrixTV (1st August 2024), HopSan (24th July 2024), Miller (19th July 2024), NASA Apollo Cartographer (19th July 2024), pounamuknight (26th July 2024), RatRodRob...RRR (20th July 2024), Rawhide68 (19th July 2024), Vangelo (19th July 2024), Yoda (19th July 2024)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

That's interesting about your memory loss. In my case 1989 Agust Falun Sweden we were 4 individuals in a rowboat cray fishing at midnight. 
    We all watched a white glowing disc object with sharp edges, gliding like a hockey puck over the ice, over the sky.

It moved slow in a bow towards us, stopped in front of us and waited for a minute, the continued straight upwards.
    I remember watching it as clear as I can see, the monitor I'm using now.

After it went away I lack all memory of the rest of the night fishing crayfish completely. My next memory was about 6 hours later in the same rowing boat with the same people, my bro and 2 friends on the way back to the main House.
    I remebered the incident and try ask them what happened? but I couldnt get a sound out of my mouth and I really tryed ??? That scared the **** out of me. I couldnt ask them about what had happened for some reason.

Kept away from UFO stuff for 12 years, and 2001 I happened to watch some telly program about it and suddenly remembered everything , and have been engaged ever since.

But the interesting part of what you say Sunny-side-up is you had memory loss after watching it, not during watching it just like me.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

HopSan (24th July 2024), Michi (21st July 2024), Miller (20th July 2024), NASA Apollo Cartographer (19th July 2024), pounamuknight (26th July 2024), Sunny-side-up (20th July 2024), Vangelo (19th July 2024), Yoda (20th July 2024)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,300 times in 3,974 posts

Yes Rawhide68, it's the twilight zone just after the event that is not in accessible.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

HopSan (24th July 2024), pounamuknight (26th July 2024), Rawhide68 (23rd July 2024), Vangelo (20th July 2024), Yoda (20th July 2024)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Finnish
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)

2001 I happened to watch some telly program about it and suddenly remembered everything , and have been engaged ever since.
    Interesting...

1) When Whitley Strieber's book Communion came to our local book shops (1987-1988?), and I first time saw the yellowish 'alien' face, I got such a shock that I had to sleep with lights on for a long time. I don't scare easily, and I don't remember having been abducted.

2) Some years later, two sane, smart and successful people, barely knowing me, told about their UFO experiences (strong, many-minutes visual cases). As if something in them wanted to tell _me_ their stories.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HopSan For This Post:

pounamuknight (26th July 2024), Rawhide68 (24th July 2024), Vangelo (25th July 2024)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,741 times in 1,137 posts

Quote Posted by HopSan (here)
    Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)

2001 I happened to watch some telly program about it and suddenly remembered everything , and have been engaged ever since.
    Interesting...

1) When Whitley Strieber's book Communion came to our local book shops (1987-1988?), and I first time saw the yellowish 'alien' face, I got such a shock that I had to sleep with lights on for a long time. I don't scare easily, and I don't remember having been abducted.

2) Some years later, two sane, smart and successful people, barely knowing me, told about their UFO experiences (strong, many-minutes visual cases). As if something in them wanted to tell _me_ their stories.
    Exactly the same for me... I was in mild shock for 3 days when I first stumbled across the book in a shop.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

HopSan (24th July 2024), Rawhide68 (24th July 2024), Vangelo (25th July 2024)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Finnish
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)

When Whitley Strieber's book Communion came to our local book shops (1987-1988?), and I first time saw the yellowish 'alien' face, I got such a shock that I had to sleep with lights on for a long time. I don't scare easily, and I don't remember having been abducted.
    Exactly the same for me... I was in mild shock for 3 days when I first stumbled across the book in a shop.
    Wow, thanks for telling this. I was then certain that this was important (I still now see, like yesterday, the book stand in the 2nd floor of a certain local book shop).

Please tell more of the occasion!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HopSan For This Post:

meat suit (24th July 2024), Rawhide68 (24th July 2024), Vangelo (25th July 2024)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    German
    Thanks

When Whitley Strieber's book Communion came to our local book shops (1987-1988?), and I first time saw the yellowish 'alien' face, I got such a shock that I had to sleep with lights on for a long time. I don't scare easily, and I don't remember having been abducted.
    Wow, thanks for telling this. I was then certain that this was important (I still now see, like yesterday, the book stand in the 2nd floor of a certain local book shop).

Please tell more of the occasion!
    It was the very first time that I saw the now standard alien face. Late 80s of course decades before the internet and even groovy fringe magazines. I just saw that book lying there and I had a massive reaction. I had no idea what I was looking at despite being really interested in the UFO subject.
    I wouldt be surprised if I ever found out that I was the subject of interactions with the creatures that had that type of face.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Finnish
    Thanks

It was the very first time that I saw the now standard alien face. Late 80s of course decades before the internet and even groovy fringe magazines. I just saw that book lying there and I had a massive reaction. I had no idea what I was looking at despite being really interested in the UFO subject.
    I wouldt be surprised if I ever found out that I was the subject of interactions with the creatures that had that type of face.
    Yes! I had read about aliens since early boyhood, and I had seen all kinds of scary movies, etc., but this was different, and hit home. Something real, that I recognized, but did not then (or now) remember.

If there are two of us, there must be many, many more.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HopSan For This Post:

meat suit (24th July 2024), Rawhide68 (24th July 2024), Vangelo (25th July 2024)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    German
    Thanks

There are many for sure.
    Recently there was a video linked somewhere here on this forum where a contactee said the creatures told him that they are from our future and here now to take samples of the pouplation before we merge with machines and presumably become them at some point or timeline.
    This would explain the huge uptick in inter actions with them in the decades before the jabs, AI and all the rest.

I have never been able to retrive any blocked memories from encounters. It seems pretty well firewalled off in my case.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I remember Whitley Strieber's book Communion (first published in February 1987).
    My dad, I believe had bought it and I read it with great interest.

That was just 2½ years prior to my experience, but I never had the creepy feeling watching the alien face on the book cover, but have heard lots interviews with experiencers/abductees who have.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

HopSan (24th July 2024), meat suit (25th July 2024), Vangelo (25th July 2024)

+ Reply to Thread