Thread: Geomagnetic Reversals and Ice Ages

1. Link to Post #1621
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 119,518 times in 21,130 posts

Default Re: Geomagnetic Reversals and Ice Ages

Perhaps the most important question is: survive for how long?
    Once there are no more modern conveniences, how long will even Preppers be able to adjust to the new reality?
    Surviving the cataclysms will certainly be an accomplishment, but there are going to be a lot of other kinds of challenges still to be faced, and many of them relatively unknowable, until they are actually manifest.

Quote Posted by Dumpster Diver (here)
    Well, for all the prepping Ben gets into, he neglects to mention that perhaps some 50,000 to 100,000 will survive, which is my estimated number that survived the last “Noah” event (or 8 humans, if you believe the rubbish in Genesis). Doing a bit of math, and given we have some 8 Billion on the planet and taking the 100K number… that works out to a survival rate of 1.25 e-5 or approx 1 out of 10,000…long odds.

Of course, the Deep State’s Continuation of Government (COG) bunkers will let a lot of them survive, but I think my numbers above mostly includes them. BTW, I have an acquaintance who has a “ticket” to get in. He was the head of an assassination team doing “wet work” in Honduras during the Reagan era.

So, given issues we’ll have with deep state “hijinks” …I’m thinking 1/100,000 or 1 in a million are more realistic odds.

Wonderful…

I think I’ll spend my last few years enjoying myself and greet the incoming tsunami drinking a very dry martini.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Dumpster Diver (Yesterday), Harmony (Yesterday), meat suit (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), Yoda (Today)

3. Link to Post #1622
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,324 times in 1,079 posts

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Dumpster Diver (Yesterday), Harmony (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), onawah (Yesterday), Yoda (Today)

5. Link to Post #1623
    Language
    German
    Thanks

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Dumpster Diver (Yesterday), Harmony (Today), mountain_jim (Yesterday), onawah (Yesterday), Yoda (Today)

7. Link to Post #1624
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 times in 199 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Once there are no more modern conveniences, how long will even Preppers be able to adjust to the new reality?
    Surviving the cataclysms will certainly be an accomplishment, but there are going to be a lot of other kinds of challenges still to be faced, and many of them relatively unknowable, until they are actually manifest.

Well, for all the prepping Ben gets into, he neglects to mention that perhaps some 50,000 to 100,000 will survive, which is my estimated number that survived the last “Noah” event (or 8 humans, if you believe the rubbish in Genesis). Doing a bit of math, and given we have some 8 Billion on the planet and taking the 100K number… that works out to a survival rate of 1.25 e-5 or approx 1 out of 10,000…long odds.

Of course, the Deep State’s Continuation of Government (COG) bunkers will let a lot of them survive, but I think my numbers above mostly includes them. BTW, I have an acquaintance who has a “ticket” to get in. He was the head of an assassination team doing “wet work” in Honduras during the Reagan era.

So, given issues we’ll have with deep state “hijinks” …I’m thinking 1/100,000 or 1 in a million are more realistic odds.

Wonderful…

I think I’ll spend my last few years enjoying myself and greet the incoming tsunami drinking a very dry martini.
    Ben talks about 10 years between “killshot” and “flip”. I doubt 5% of the population will survive that period…ok, rethinking this, call it 1%. Then the micronova: if you are on the wrong side of Earth (facing the Sun) and not dug in when the flash hits, you are toast. The the roller coaster ride of the flip.

…and to think EVERY star in our galaxy goes thru this every 6,000 or so years…

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Harmony (Today), mountain_jim (Today), onawah (Yesterday), ThePythonicCow (Today), Yoda (Today)

9. Link to Post #1625
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 119,518 times in 21,130 posts

What is so frustrating is that if enough people and resources were cooperatively being devoted to creating sustainable communities, including the suppressed technologies that don't rely on electricity, fossil fuels, etc. then prepping and surviving would not be nearly so challenging.
    Ben Davidson, in his recent Q&A session (https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1624333)
    ...where he acknowledged Project Avalon, also said that Observer Ranch doesn't partner with any other Prepper communities because the distances between them will be too great once the changes occur, so they focus on self-reliance.
    But if there were transportation devices being created now which would perform efficiently after the changes it would allow communities to network, and what a great boon to survival that would be!
    Imagine if just the money that is being uselessly spent now on election campaigning alone could be funneled instead into such a project.
    It's maddening!!

Wonderful…

Ben talks about 10 years between “killshot” and “flip”. I doubt 5% of the population will survive that period…ok, rethinking this, call it 1%. Then the micronova: if you are on the wrong side of Earth (facing the Sun) and not dug in when the flash hits, you are toast. The the roller coaster ride of the flip.

Last edited by onawah; Today at 00:01.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Harmony (Today), mountain_jim (Today), ThePythonicCow (Today), Yoda (Today)

11. Link to Post #1626
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,493 times in 5,835 posts

What is so frustrating is that if enough people and resources were cooperatively being devoted to creating sustainable communities, including the suppressed technologies that don't rely on electricity, fossil fuels, etc. then prepping and surviving would not be nearly so challenging.
    Several years ago, it became clear to me that the Underground cities in Turkey and underground spaces elsewhere would be good places to withstand celestial events. You can see much evidence of formations which have been hit by something.

You are right that those who may have advanced warning COULD prepare. It seems obvious that the plan is to obfuscate useful information.

Personally I decided a long time ago that in this world, to "move chairs around" on any sinking ship would not be my interest. Prepping without subsequent supply chains is a matter of fragile vulnerability. Without a structure (like some Underground city) and all the tools needed to regenerate tech, an isolated group of people with limited (in the ability to regenerate) tech are very weak.
    Others would take what they have unless you fought them. That means violence and I am not interested. My prepping is to be a being with a future that will mean no return to this warring, violent and ignorant set up. The preppers are welcome to the pursuit.

It makes me feel sad to hear all about the DUMBs and the issue there is twofold. I would rather die than be forced to live with those who created this elite system of planning.

EVERYTHING just makes me so clear that my consciousness COULD enable me to not need any tech and live with Creator's energy and that same level of mastery could see me fly right out of this whole BOOM and BUST wheel of MISFortune.

I know people like Ben but he seems to me a very unhappy person.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Arcturian108 (Today), Bill Ryan (Today), Blastolabs (Today), Harmony (Today), mountain_jim (Today), onawah (Today)

13. Link to Post #1627
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,432 times in 447 posts

Every star in our galaxy? This seems unlikely and how could anyone possibly know this?

I know that in 2022 there were only 10 stars with this behavior had been discovered that have recurrent nova.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Harmony (Today)

15. Link to Post #1628
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 141,212 times in 21,799 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I know people like Ben but he seems to me a very unhappy person.
    Ben's a warrior ... there are times and places for warriors, and there are times and places to be within another level of conscious energy.

Though each may sip from the nectar of flowers, hummingbirds are ill suited to judge bumblebees ... and vice versa.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Harmony (Today), mountain_jim (Today), onawah (Today)

17. Link to Post #1629
    Thanks
    Thanked 85,044 times in 9,388 posts

The science of Ben's reports does not trouble me, but it does interest me greatly.

Sometimes I think I incarnated at this time entirely for the events occurring now, my part in observing/witnessing/participating in them, and perhaps the ride of many of my lives coming up shortly

And it may be quite a short ride I agree.

If Earth/Humanity deserves to survive, the consciousness and physical warriors will carry the day, and preserve the genetic heritage for the next round.

My current Life and body will end up as my Guidance and Destiny determine.

Your mileage (and destiny) may vary.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; Today at 15:36.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), onawah (Today)

19. Link to Post #1630
    Language
    French
    Thanks

We have seen that the projections of the modelling of phenomena are often very far from what is really happening.
    I am convinced that we will go through a difficult period, but this ultimate scenario has never worried me.

If everything was played out because of an imminent reversal, I don’t think some people would spend that much time, money and energy to build a society based on electronic control of the entire population.
    What is the point of planting 5G antennas, HAARP systems and satellites everywhere if everything has to go down in the next few years? What’s the point of chemtrails and lethal injections if everything has to go anyway?

I think they have enough scientists to tell them, hey guys, you’re wasting your time, just get bunkers and underground and let these poor idiots play video games until they run out of power...

My two cents...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abondance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), mountain_jim (Today), onawah (Today)

21. Link to Post #1631
    Language
    German
    Thanks

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Abondance (Today), Bill Ryan (Today)

23. Link to Post #1632
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Abondance (here)
    We have seen that the projections of the modelling of phenomena are often very far from what is really happening.
    I am convinced that we will go through a difficult period, but this ultimate scenario has never worried me.

If everything was played out because of an imminent reversal, I don’t think some people would spend that much time, money and energy to build a society based on electronic control of the entire population.
    What is the point of planting 5G antennas, HAARP systems and satellites everywhere if everything has to go down in the next few years? What’s the point of chemtrails and lethal injections if everything has to go anyway?

I think they have enough scientists to tell them, hey guys, you’re wasting your time, just get bunkers and underground and let these poor idiots play video games until they run out of power...

My two cents...
    I have been wondering if their insane vision of the new world order with 15mins. Cities, lab grown food, social credit score and being chipped under total surveilance is actually for a forthcoming civilisation underground.
    They may have Dumbs space for a billion, who knows and they would have worked out exact plans of how they want the show down there to be run. That would explain the total recklessness of the last years..

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Abondance (Today), Bill Ryan (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst 1 32 72 82