1. Link to Post #201
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,322 times in 9,701 posts

Default Re: The TRUTH About Election Fraud

https://x.com/EmeraldRobinson/status...29613655085420

RIP: Maricopa County elections https://t.co/SkHzErcmqa

— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) June 25, 2024
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2024), pounamuknight (28th June 2024), Sadieblue (27th June 2024), wondering (10th August 2024), Yoda (25th June 2024)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks

https://x.com/catturd2/status/1805895411967668659

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2024), ClearWater (26th June 2024), onevoice (26th June 2024), pounamuknight (28th June 2024), Sadieblue (27th June 2024), wondering (10th August 2024), Yoda (26th June 2024)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks

https://x.com/PeterBernegger/status/1805622496407769461

Peter Bernegger
    @PeterBernegger
    Here is Claire at 3:06am Nov 4th 2020 leaving Milwaukee's Central Count, police squad SUV 554. See tweet below naming the guy who brought the fraudulent ballots in at 1:15am on Nov.4th. She kicked out Republican observers the night before at around 10:30pm telling them all ballots had been counted. This is how incredibly stupid State Assembly Rep @RepRonTusler is, he is pushing a "Monday Count" bill because he (wrongly) believes the City of Milwaukee needs more time to count the ballots. Nope Tusler - Claire was done with the LEGAL ballots at 10:30pm on Nov.3rd. She needed the time from then until 3:06am to stuff the tabulators with fake ballots for Joe Biden. Why don't you talk to eye witnesses who were there Tusler, instead of making a fool of yourself before the entire state of Wisconsin?
    @RepKrug
    Scott Krug is the Chair of the Assembly's Election Committee who is supposed to oversea corrupt clerks like Claire. He hasn't done anything but protect them and Meagan Wolfe. The two police officers were so concerned about Claire's behavior (she acted it up, about the missing USB stick) they went to the FBI the next day to file a report with them.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1323914505638809601

https://x.com/mattsmith_news/status/1323914505638809601

Peter Bernegger
    @PeterBernegger
    I allege that Dwayne Johnson of DJ & Sons Trucking LLC out of Milwaukee, WI, was the person who brought the fraudulent ballots into Milwaukee's central count around 1:15am on November 4th, 2020. Claire Woodall forced out the Republican observers around 10:30pm the night before, telling them all the ballots had been counted. An eye-witness says ballots were still being counted at 2:30am. Claire then is on video getting into the police SUV at 3:06am. And you see this photo? It was staged. A reporter and Claire went around the room where he would get her to pose, looking like she was doing these things...but she wasn't really. It was all a show. Then, the big spike for Joe Biden came in around 1:42am on November 4th. Look at her; she stole the 2020 Presidential election in Wisconsin. They waited until they knew the vote counts, then kicked out the observers, next stuffed the tabulators with fraudulent ballots. MICHA and Sols To The Pols helped her in this cheat. Meagan Wolfe was part of the steal in many ones; for one, she was on her own with no vote at all by the six commissioners who "approved" drop boxes. On July 8, 2022, the State Supreme Court slammed Wolfe by name several times in their ruling, stating that drop boxes were never legal. And who gave Wolfe permission to do this? "Republican" Speaker Robin Vos of the state assembly. In a private letter, which is now public from an open records request, from Vos' attorneys to Wolfe. Wolfe, Vogg and Vos all committed election fraud. Each tried to hide it from all of us also.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2024), pounamuknight (9th July 2024), wondering (10th August 2024), Yoda (8th July 2024)

7. Link to Post #204
    Thanks

https://x.com/OwenGregorian/status/1811715776933437880

Owen Gregorian
    @OwenGregorian
    VOTERGA UPDATE: Over ONE MILLION Ballot Election Records Missing in Georgia’s 2020 Presidential Election | Joe Hoft, The Gateway Pundit

As each day goes by, more and more issues are identified with the 2020 Election in Georgia.
    It’s clear that the Georgia Election of 2020 never should have been certified. I laid this out in my 3-book series of The Steal...

We keep finding more and more information that proves that the 2020 Election in Georgia and across the country was stolen.

Yesterday, Voter GA provided a press release identifying more of this information.

Three Experts Shred Fulton County 2020 Election Results, Shatter Secretary’s Claims of Georgia Election Accuracy

ATLANTA, GA, JULY 10, 2024 – The Georgia State Election Board (SEB) heard devastating testimony from three separate experts yesterday each of whom destroyed the Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger’s official narrative that no fraud, errors or irregularities exist in Fulton County’s 2020 General Election results.

The experts upheld claims from SEB2023-025 complainants Kevin Moncla and Joe Rossi who contended that Fulton County certified up to 58,924 votes that have no source justification. These include:

- 17,852 ballots with certified votes that had no ballot images which are required for vote tabulation;
    - 20,713 ballots with certified votes have no source tabulator from which they should have originated;
    - 3,125 double scanned and double counted ballots
    - 17,234 unsourced ballots were batch uploaded and backfilled into election results by the Center for Technology and Civic Life (CTCL) funded Elections Group to reconcile inexplicable errors

Three well-known technology professionals with over 100 years of total technology experience independently corroborated Moncla and Rossi’s claims. All of them have testified as experts in court cases or prepared expert court case declarations in 2020 election cases. Phillip Davis, a 30+ year career IT professional specializing in image analysis, confirmed that over 3,900 ballots were double scanned in the recount and double counted in the election results. He described the methodology he used and submitted a presentation to support his analysis. Clay Parikh, a 20+ year cybersecurity expert and voting system tester who holds a top-secret clearance and many certifications, confirmed that tabulator tapes are missing for over 20,000 in-person cast ballots and that 17,800 certified recount votes have no ballot images.

VoterGA co-founder Garland Favorito, a 40+ year career IT professional with 20 years of voting system research, explained how Georgia’s ballot processing flow works, what a real investigation would have uncovered, and the specific false conclusions Secretary of State legal counsel Charlene McGowan gave to the SEB at the May 7 meeting. His presentation also identified over 1,000,000 ballot election records that are missing in violation of federal and state law. These include.

- 380,458 missing original in-person ballot images
    - 512,743 missing original Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA) files that authenticate the images
    - 17,852 missing recount ballot images
    - 17,852 missing recount SHA authentication files
    - 20,713 original AND recount ballots are missing tabulation records
    - 17,234 unsourced ballots were batch-uploaded into results to reconcile original count errors
    - 16,198 unsourced uploaded ballots were needed in the results to reconcile recount errors

Attorney Harry MacDougal summarized the veracity of Moncla and Rossi’s claims and the untruthfulness of the Secretary of State’s office investigation. He called for a bonafide independent investigation and independent 2024 election monitors. He concluded that: “You cannot rely on reports given to you from the Secretary of State’s office. They are sweeping things under the rug.”

VoterGA is a non-partisan, 501(c)3 registered non-profit organization created by a coalition of citizens working to restore election integrity in Geogia. We advocate for independently verifiable, auditable, recount capable, transparent and tamper proof elections.

Read more:

https://thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07...cords-missing/
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 12th July 2024 at 19:56.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2024), Jamie (18th July 2024), pounamuknight (19th July 2024), ThePythonicCow (12th July 2024), wondering (10th August 2024), Yoda (19th July 2024)

9. Link to Post #205
    Thanks

https://x.com/EmeraldRobinson/status...62572573466946

BREAKING: The Georgia State Election Board has scheduled an emergency meeting today.

Why? Because corrupt Fulton County officials have created a team of "monitors" for the 2024 election that HAVE NO APPROVAL FROM THE STATE.

They're getting ready to cheat. Again.

— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) July 12, 2024

https://x.com/EmeraldRobinson/status...77813290082549

Emerald Robinson ✝️
    @EmeraldRobinson
    ·
    39m
    Fulton County has placed an illegal "monitor team" in charge of its 2024 election.

This team includes: Ryan Germany,
    @GaSecofState
    general counsel for the rigged 2020 election and Matt Mashburn, who opposed investigations of vote rigging & so lost his seat on Georgia's SEB!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2024), Jamie (18th July 2024), pounamuknight (19th July 2024), ThePythonicCow (12th July 2024), Yoda (19th July 2024)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks

https://x.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1811755146633675036

MJTruthUltra
    @MJTruthUltra
    🚨 Colorado — this is big..

A Lawyer has Come Forward: Dominion Voting Machines can Connect to the Internet, Can Change Votes, and Cannot be Audited

• Lawyer John Case, under penalty of perjury, files declaration to CO Judge, stating Dominion Voting machines can connect to the internet, can switch votes, and cannot be audited

Tina Peters is reportedly entangled with subpoenas against Dominion… they are fighting tooth and nail for this information not get out.

Per Court Records Obtained by @yehuda_miller on X directly from Tina Peters Trial

"Dominion voting systems (1) are not auditable, as required by federal and state law (2) they can connect to the internet during elections, which violates federal and state law; and (3) they are capable of manipulating ballots and vote tabulations, which violates federal and state law; (4) the software overwrites Windows Operating System log files that are recorded during elections, which are required by federal and state law to be preserved. All these deficiencies make Dominion voting systems illegal to use in Colorado elections."

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2024), pounamuknight (19th July 2024), ThePythonicCow (12th July 2024), Yoda (19th July 2024)

13. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

https://x.com/jeffmfulgham/status/1813955288372027553

Jeff Fulgham
    @jeffmfulgham
    New: GA 2020 Fake Ballots

Explanation of Dominion Scan Time Evidence Provided to Ware Superior Court/Ware County Sheriff in the case Fulgham v Ware County.

The screenshot shows a portion of a TIF image file. It's a file with text describing each ballot including the ballot scan time. Each horizontal line in the screenshot shows the scan time of one ballot. Row #14209 shows that ballot was scanned at 10:36 AM on November 11, 2020.

"Scan Time" is local time, in this case Ware County GA.

"UTC" stands for Universal Time Coordinated

"Scan Time" is important here. It shows that 100 fake duplicate ballots were created on 11-11-2020 in Ware County. But Ware County had finished counting and certified on 11-6-2020. And these are not ballots scanned for the first time. These are ballots that were scanned for the second time. But the physical ballots should have been locked away on 11-11. Were these fake duplicates digitally reproduced?

Now look at the ballot images. Batch 11 was scanned for the first time on 11-3-2020. This batch of 100 ballots was later scanned for the second time on 11-11-2020 to create fake batch 35.

Interesting developments on the Fulgham v Ware County case. I first asked Ware officials to explain their records in October 2023. They couldn't explain it. So I sued for answers in February 2024. Ware officials stopped talking to me. They hired lawyers. And now they recently had a strange visit by @GaSecofState himself.

Recall that the GASOS has literally covered up 2020 evidence concerning Fulton County complaints by myself, Joe Rossi, and @KevinMoncla.

So for 9 months they haven't been able to explain this to me. In fact, the Ware chairman of the Board of Elections told me in February 2024 he had no knowledge of ballots being tabulated on 11-11.

It is my assessment, after nearly 4 years of research, that massive fraud occurred in GA 2020. And based on facts, I believe the counties were not exercising full operational control of the election.

It will take a massive civic effort to mitigate fraud in GA 2024. Hand counting ballots at the precinct level is important. Do not let Deep State corporations and organizations exercise sovereign control over our elections. Document and report anything suspicious.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2024), onevoice (19th July 2024), pounamuknight (19th July 2024), T Smith (29th July 2024), wondering (30th July 2024), Yoda (19th July 2024)

15. Link to Post #208
    Thanks

https://x.com/EmeraldRobinson/status...37530339115398

The great @LouDobbs just died.

He called me last month & asked me to be his co-anchor for RNC coverage for @FrankSpeechTV.

I said yes of course. I’m sorry he didn’t make it to Milwaukee.

I will miss his courage to tell the truth in the face of all the corporate liars.

— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) July 18, 2024

https://x.com/EmeraldRobinson/status...40033466150917

Never forget: Fox News fired @LouDobbs for reporting on 2020 election fraud! https://t.co/EdGCaYuKxj

— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) July 18, 2024

Alexander Sheppard 🇺🇸
    @NotAlexSheppard
    FLASHBACK:

This is the segment that got Lou Dobbs fired from Fox News.

He interviewed a USPS whistleblower who drove 200,000+ illegal ballots from New York to Pennsylvania during the 2020 Election.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2024), pounamuknight (26th July 2024), T Smith (29th July 2024), ThePythonicCow (20th July 2024), wondering (30th July 2024), Yoda (19th July 2024)

17. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

https://x.com/realLizUSA/status/1816456290329080273

Raffensperger’s general counsel is holding evidence hostage from the State Election Board.

They can only see the ballot images if they agree to drop the investigation into why there were over 20,000 unsubstantiated votes in both the original and machine recount in 2020

— Liz Harrington (@realLizUSA) July 25, 2024

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2024), ClearWater (30th July 2024), NancyV (25th July 2024), pounamuknight (26th July 2024), T Smith (29th July 2024), ThePythonicCow (26th July 2024), wondering (30th July 2024), Yoda (30th July 2024)

19. Link to Post #210
    Thanks
    Thanked 64,047 times in 9,215 posts

Jul 28 2024 - Tina Peters Election Fraud Trial Begins Jul 31st

https://rumble.com/v58vhgd--jul-28-2...h-support.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v56j8vh/?pub=1yatds
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2024), mountain_jim (29th July 2024), pounamuknight (31st July 2024), T Smith (29th July 2024), wondering (30th July 2024), Yoda (30th July 2024)

21. Link to Post #211
    Thanks

https://x.com/Real_RobN/status/1817710154114339286

https://x.com/Real_RobN/status/1817710154114339286

And here is,

Georgia Election Board,

CONFIRMS, BEYOND THE SHADOW OF OF A DOUBT,

A: Fulton County is missing 380,761 ballot images,

B: Fulton County failed to verify signatures for 148,000 ballots.

C: Ruby Freeman and Shay Moss double scanned ballots.

And,

D: Fani ‘bang bang’ Willis was in-fact duplicated to the District Attorney’s Office.

📝 In other words, Fulton County violated the Georgia state Election Laws.

— 🇺🇸RealRobert🇺🇸 (@Real_RobN) July 28, 2024

DC_Draino
    @DC_Draino
    ·
    4h
    The truth about Georgia election fraud is finally coming out

2020 was stolen and anyone who’s ever been to Georgia knows it ain’t a blue state

Not even close

But Fulton county is corrupt as all hell

And @BrianKempGA and @GaSecofState did nothing to expose or stop it

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2024), pounamuknight (31st July 2024), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2024), wondering (30th July 2024), Yoda (30th July 2024)

23. Link to Post #212
    Thanks

https://x.com/CletaMitchell/status/1820122460983046588

Cleta Mitchell
    @CletaMitchell
    About Pres Trump’s negative comments in GA about the 3 GOP constitutional officers last night: they’ve got it coming. After the past 3 years, I’m sick of the false lying media / leftwing/ Dems narrative regarding the illegally secretly recorded phone call between President Trump and GA SOS Raffensperger. I was on the call, which is now part of every leftwing media article about me since that day.

Fact: Trump’s legal team filed an election contest on Dec 4 2020. Supposed to be expedited but Chief Judge of Fulton County failed (refused?) to assign an eligible judge. So Pres Trump never got his day in Court. All the media focuses on is Pres Trump’s statement “we just have to find 12,000 votes”. The problem with that narrative is the Trump team had ALREADY found them - many many more than 12,000 votes that were included in the certified total - votes that were ILLEGAL under GA law. And shouldn’t have been counted. More than the margin between Pres Trump and Biden.

What Raffensperger has never done to this day is sit down and compare the data in the lawsuit with data from his office that he insisted proved Trump wrong. Data in the lawsuit such as:

- That the USPS records showing 18,325 votes cast from “vacant” addresses were wrong…
    - That the data showing 1,000 votes cast from P.O. Boxes was wrong….
    - That the data showing more than 30,000 votes cast by people who voted (illegally) from prior addresses was wrong.

And many other categories of illegal votes.

If Raffensperger was / is so confident of “his data” why wouldn’t he publish it? Why wouldn’t he be happy to share it even now to confirm his data was right and Trump’s data was wrong? Raffensperger never did that. Still won’t.

The lawsuit had already documented - “found” - well more than 12,000 illegal votes- all public record. More than 1100 pages of data and expert reports. What Pres Trump asked Raffensperger to do was LOOK at the data and the evidence in the election contest lawsuit, compare the records with persons from the Trump team. But he wouldn’t / couldn’t / can’t do that.

Raffensperger loves being adored by leftwing media so he could not afford for facts to come out. That’s why Pres Trump (rightfully!) still holds Raffensperger responsible for the mess in Georgia in 2020. Along with Gov Kemp and AG Chris Carr. They utterly failed to make absolutely certain that the results were accurate. They failed. All the American people expected then and now is accuracy. Those 3 officials didn’t do that. But NO ONE asked Raffensperger to “manufacture” votes. Asking to compare data to confirm accuracy shouldn’t be too much to ask.

Then or now.

https://x.com/HarryMacD/status/1820125703364571573

Harry MacDougald
    @HarryMacD
    Fulton County counted 142,026 absentees w/o any signature verification, because the $1 million system they bought for that purpose never worked. Signature verification was an unambiguous statutory prerequisite to counting those votes. By itself sufficient for election contest.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2024), ClearWater (7th August 2024), pounamuknight (5th August 2024), wondering (10th August 2024)

25. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

https://x.com/laralogan/status/1820921888454938650

Wow. When you put it like that…

— Lara Logan (@laralogan) August 6, 2024

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2024), ClearWater (7th August 2024), pounamuknight (8th August 2024), ThePythonicCow (7th August 2024), wondering (10th August 2024), Yoda (7th August 2024)

27. Link to Post #214
    Thanks

https://x.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1821192571172868581

MJTruthUltra
    @MJTruthUltra
    🚨 BOOMS in Georgia! Happening Now..

“Georgia owes President Donald Trump an Apology” — Ballots were Tabulated Twice & Counted Twice and we now Know it was NOT Done Accidentally

Joseph Rossi:
    “You can’t leave Walmart without showing a receipt, but for some reason you can count 20,000 votes without showing a receipt….

The [Ballot] duplication process was due to Intentional Human Intervention. I’m not a lawyer, but when I ran this by a few of them, they told me this is the phrase… Human Intervention is the predicate for Election fraud..”

In addition to the 3,900+ ballots that were scanned and counted, they said we scanned 3,900 ballots, but we’re not sure if they were counted twice.
    —— that is a lie!

GA State Election Board is discussing these issues, SEB2023-025, this morning

Fulton county has been found to be in violation on multiple occasions
    —— 17,852 votes counted with no ballot images
    —— 20,713 original votes from tabulators out of thin air
    —— 3,930 duplicates counted and inserted via intentional human intervention.

Remember.. Trump “lost” GA by 12,670 votes

Whacha think fam… think there’s still any hope for 2020?

https://x.com/JKash000/status/1821194240606831079

JKash 🍊MAGA Queen
    @JKash000
    ·
    1h
    Joseph Rossi is the election expert who first proved and exposed the Georgia election fraud in May!!!

Kyle Becker
    @kylenabecker
    "VINDICATED."

Investigator Joseph Rossi unleashes after Fulton County Board finds 2020 election was run ILLEGALLY.

"It has now been factually proven both the HAND AUDIT and the Certified Machine Count were found in violation of Georgia Election Law." 👀

update

https://x.com/LeadingReport/status/1821268258793660541

Leading Report
    @LeadingReport
    BREAKING: Georgia State Election Board has voted to accept a new rule requiring counties to preserve voting machine memory cards, which contain ballot images, audit logs, and other critical data.

TheRightGirl
    @TheRightGirl47
    ·
    1h
    THANK YOU GEORGIA ELECTION BOARD!!!!
    This isn’t over. The @GaSecofState has already posted on X telling Georgia counties to disregard the news rules. Democrats (RINO’s) despise election integrity
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 7th August 2024 at 20:36.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

JohanB (7th August 2024), pounamuknight (8th August 2024), wondering (10th August 2024)

29. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

https://x.com/PeterBernegger/status/1821185441904591029

Peter Bernegger
    @PeterBernegger
    Breaking: I'm calling for the arrest and prosecution of Sandra Brown, the former election manager of Mesa County, Colorado.

Using her laptop, she accessed the Dominion Election Management System 111 times to flip votes in the 2020 election.

LDF files in the Dominion Voting System EMS (Election Management System) show this. Mesa County purchased the optional "adjudication" software package from Dominion.

Funny how the lying cheater Dominion President John Poulos, who is directly involved in stealing our elections, won't sue me for defamation. I wonder why? 🤣

God Bless Tina Peters for doing her job, for following the law, for doing the right thing exposing Dominion for stealing our elections.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (9th August 2024), pounamuknight (8th August 2024), Sadieblue (10th August 2024), ThePythonicCow (7th August 2024), Yoda (9th August 2024)

31. Link to Post #216
    Thanks

https://x.com/pepesgrandma/status/1821719375767814220

Bad Kitty Unleashed 🦁
    @pepesgrandma
    Smartmatic, in the Philippine house, admits that electronic election data could be deleted in the middle of the night, and nobody would even know.

When Smartmatic was forced to sell in the US over its Venezuela links, it retained the Intellectual Property of its software. This software ran on machines in our 2020 election and continues today.

Well the founder of Smartmatic was just arrested over money laundering and bribery charges in the Philippines.

This must not end with just this.

https://x.com/pepesgrandma/status/1821720592883621954

Bad Kitty Unleashed 🦁
    @pepesgrandma
    ·
    12h
    I just don’t make these things up. A now realized whistleblower gave me the documents!

Smartmatic owns the software in our machines!

The machines went from Smartmatic to Sequoia to Dominion. While Smartmatic retained proprietary intellectual property.

https://x.com/TheNotoriousLMC/status...05997687832797

General Mike Flynn
    @GenFlynn
    And let’s stop with the “three employees” nonsense. One was the President and all have ties to Venezuela.

Yes, the Venezuela that is cracking down on their citizens as you read this because they didn’t like the outcome of their recent election.

Let’s not become Venezuela. Get rid of these systems. All governors ought to do what
    @GovernorVA in Virginia is doing.

ZH coverage

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...dering-charges

President Of Voting Machine Giant Smartmatic Indicted On $1 Million Bribery, Money Laundering Charges

by Tyler Durden
    Friday, Aug 09, 2024 - 05:45 AM
    The founder and president of Smartmatic - the company whose voting machines and software are 'trusted' around the world to provide secure elections - was indicted by a federal grand jury on Thursday along with two other company officials on charges involving a bribery and money-laundering scheme used to secure elections contracts in the Philippines.

Roger Piñate, 49, of Boca Ratón Florida, along with Jorge Miguel Vasquez, 62, of Davie, were among those charged over the alleged payment of $1 million in bribes to the former chairman of the Philippines Commission on Elections, Juan Andres Donato Bautista.

"These bribes were allegedly paid to obtain and retain business related to providing voting machines and election services for the 2016 Philippine elections and to secure payments on the contracts, including the release of value added tax payments," according to a press release from the US Department of Justice.

According to the indictment, the alleged co-conspirators financed the bribes by over-invoicing the cost per voting machine used in the elections. To hide their crime, prosecutors say they used coded language to refer to a slush fund used to make the illicit payments - causing the creation of fraudulent contracts and fake loan agreements to make the transfers appear legitimate.

The defendants then allegedly laundered the funds related to the bribery scheme via a constellation of international bank accounts in Asia, Europe and the United States - including in the Southern District of Florida.

Bautista, Piñate, Vasquez, and Elie Moreno, 44, a dual citizen of Venezuela and Israel, are each charged with one count of conspiracy to commit money laundering and three counts of international laundering of monetary instruments.

If convicted, Bautista, Pinate, Vasquez and Moreno each face a maximum penalty of 20 years for each count of international laundering of monetary instruments and conspiracy to commit money laundering. -Miami Herald

Smartmatic was founded in 2000 by Piñate, Antonio Mugica and Alfredo José Anzola - making international headlines after Venezuelan president Hugo Chávez chose the company to replace the country's voting machines in 2004. In 2006, they acquired Sequoia Voting Systems - though later divested its stake.

According to Smartmatic's website, Piñate "played a critical role in planning and executing the world’s largest election using optical scanners (in the Philippines) and in Smartmatic winning the largest election contract in US history (in Los Angeles)."

The company responded to the indictment Thursday night, saying in a statement "Smartmatic has learned that two of our employees have been indicted for alleged violations of the FCPA in the Philippines almost 10 years ago. Regardless of the veracity of the allegations and while our accused employees remain innocent until proven guilty, we have placed both employees on leaves of absence, effective immediately.

"No voter fraud has been alleged and Smartmatic is not indicted. Voters worldwide must be assured that the elections they participate in are conducted with the utmost integrity and transparency. These are the values that Smartmatic lives by."

< rest at link >
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th August 2024 at 14:54.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (9th August 2024), pounamuknight (12th August 2024), Sadieblue (10th August 2024), ThePythonicCow (10th August 2024), wondering (10th August 2024), Yoda (9th August 2024)

33. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

https://x.com/WesternLensman/status/1821674898890121377

Leading Report
    @LeadingReport
    BREAKING: Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin has issued an executive order to require all votes for the upcoming November election be cast with a paper ballot.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (10th August 2024), ClearWater (9th August 2024), pounamuknight (12th August 2024), Sadieblue (10th August 2024), ThePythonicCow (10th August 2024), wondering (10th August 2024), Yoda (9th August 2024)

35. Link to Post #218
    Thanks

https://x.com/JMichaelWaller/status/1822300257763418361

J Michael Waller
    @JMichaelWaller
    Posted five days before the indictment was announced.

Election administrator for Tarrant County (Fort Worth), Texas; former election administrator for Dallas County.

Oh, and was a @Smartmatic programmer for 12-1/2 years. Venezuela-born. 🤔 h/t
    @JGuandolo54271

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

pounamuknight (12th August 2024), ThePythonicCow (10th August 2024), wondering (10th August 2024)

37. Link to Post #219
    Thanks

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1823380547596362150

https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/1823444960517218700

Kyle Becker
    @kylenabecker
    Nation's Best Hackers Tell Americans What They Already Know: Our Voting Machines Are Not Secure

"Some of the best hackers in the world gathered in Las Vegas over the weekend to try to break into voting machines that will be used in this year’s election — all with an eye to helping officials identify and fix vulnerabilities," Politico has reported.

"The problem? Their findings will likely come too late to make any fixes before Nov. 5."

Isn't that convenient?

Harri Hursti, co-founder of the Voting Village group that runs the white hat hacker forum, has found security flaws with voting machines every year for the last decade. Hursti is expected to publish a report on the vulnerabilities, which runs “multiple pages” and are consistent with past findings.

One of the presidential candidates, Kamala Harris, when she was a senator in 2019, summed up the problems with the nation's voting machines well.

"Paper ballots are the smartest, safest way to ensure your vote is secure against attacks by foreign actors," she said. "Russia can’t hack a piece of paper like they can a computer. We introduced the Secure Elections Act to ensure our elections are safeguarded. We must be ready."

On the Senate floor, Kamala Harris has lambasted electronic voting machines.

"We held a demonstration for my colleagues here at the capitol, where we brought in folks who before our eyes hacked election machines," she said.

The 2024 election is shaping up to be one of the most pivotal elections in American history. And regardless of the outcome, U.S. voters will not be able to fully trust the results.

Why? Because the country's elites are well aware of the problems with electronic voting machines, mass mail-in ballots, no voter IDs, and weeks of early voting. But they refuse to fix these problems.

We can only conclude that insecure elections are not a "bug" but a "feature."
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 13th August 2024 at 19:51.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (13th August 2024), pounamuknight (13th August 2024), ThePythonicCow (15th August 2024)

39. Link to Post #220
    Thanks

https://x.com/Real_RobN/status/1824900619716772349

🇺🇸RealRobert🇺🇸
    @Real_RobN
    And here it is,

🚨🚨Documents obtained by investigative journalist @yehuda_miller through the Freedom of Information Act,

CONFIRMS, BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT

Holy f*ck!

The Department of Justice and the FBI uncovered a massive 2020 ballot fraud operation based in Michigan and operated in multiple swing states funded by Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign.

GBI strategies BUSTED for submitting fraudulent voter registrations during 2020.

Following a raid, Michigan authorities discovered caches of pre-paid gift cards, firearms equipped with silencers, and disposable burner phones.

Throughout the 2020 election period, these Democratic cartel election committees provided more than $4,000,000 to this criminal organization:

Biden for President: $450,000
    Democratic Senatorial Campaign: $2,117,605
    DNC Services Corp: $1,031,856
    Democratic Party of Iowa: $493,100

The investigation was initiated following the observation of a Muskegon, Michigan, clerk who noticed an individual depositing 8,000 to 10,000 completed voter registration applications at the city office on October 8, 2020.

This same individual returned multiple times, registering an additional 2,500 voters.

Thousands of these registrations displayed identical handwriting with fraudulent addresses and phone numbers.

Additionally signatures did not match those on file with Michigan's Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson.

🚨🚨And here is the icing on the cake.
    + 100,000 ballot applications falsified at Gov. Gretchen Whitbag’s own election headquarters and cast in the Nov 3, 2020 election,

FOIA: “I am following up with some information on one of the most egregious situations that I encountered. There are many examples of significant election integrity issues, but this example involves actions of government officials from both the local and state levels that are shocking.”

Dawn N. Ison
    Department of Justice Assistant U.S. Attorney | public corruption unit,

“We received this complaint.

Guess what the criminals did, when the FBI and the DOJ got hold of this investigation?

Passed it right back to the whores who were running it,

Gov. Gretchen Whitbag, AG. Dana Nessel, and the Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson.

And they covered it up by kidnapping the Whore in Chief Gov. Gretchen Whitbag.

📝ACORN, during the Kenyan Administration which had over half a million members and more than 1,200 neighborhood chapters, ceased operations in 2010 after getting caught in a similar fraudulent voter registration operation, operating for the Kenyan Administration spanning multiple states.

http://influencewatch.org/for-profit/gbi…

CONCLUSION: Rudy Giuliani VINDICATED. Three whores overthrew the U.S. government.

📝who the **** were they planning to shoot?

I Meme Therefore I Am 🇺🇸
    @ImMeme0
    Holy Fvck!

Michigan Gov. Whitmer signed bills into law that will prohibit election recounts conducted due to allegations of fraud.

Democrats will stop at nothing to prevent election fraud from being exposed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 1 11 12 LastLast