+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 118 FirstFirst 1 10 60 100 110 118 LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2355

Thread: Trump is NOT the answer

1. Link to Post #2181
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,074 times in 886 posts

Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

There’s a lot to process, pick apart, and debunk from Donald Trump’s 92-minute-long speech at the Republican National Convention. In the latest episode of Mehdi Unfiltered, Mehdi looks past the more ‘somber’ version of Trump that the world saw at the start of his speech, and unpacks just how concerning the rest of it was.

Two former Trump administration officials join Mehdi to talk about the moments that stood out to them: Olivia Troye, who previously served as advisor to former Vice President Mike Pence, and Sarah Mathews, Trump’s former Deputy Press secretary.
    In the conversation, they talk about what they regret most from working in Trump’s first administration, the lessons they’ve learned from being on the inside, and their biggest warnings to Republicans, Democrats, and everyone in between about what could come in a second Trump White House.

Mehdi also debates Washington Post columnist and Editorial board member Shadi Hamid, who feels Trump does not pose the level of threat everyone else sees in a potential second term. Should we have faith in U.S. institutions to withstand a Trump-style autocracy? What exactly could Project 2025 do? And what’s the matter with the Democrats?

https://zeteo.com/p/trump-would-upen...m_medium=email

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

Hermoor (20th July 2024), Ravenlocke (20th July 2024)

3. Link to Post #2182
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 120,374 times in 21,265 posts

Whitney Webb is interviewed by Jimmy Dore, and gives an overview of what she expressed in the long article she just published about JDVance.JD Vance Deep Ties To The Surveillance State! w/ Whitney Webb!
    The Jimmy Dore Show
    1.38M subscribers
    Jul 20, 2024

"In this extended, wide-ranging interview, Jimmy and Unlimited Hangout contributing editor and One Nation Under Blackmail author Whitney Webb discuss whether Trump’s VP pick JD Vance is a puppet of billionaire Peter Thiel, the real reason Elon Musk purchased Twitter, how the dystopian future of policing in the film Minority Report is becoming a reality, and much much more."

Whitney Webb on Twitter: https://twitter.com_whitneywebb
    Whitney’s website: https://unlimitedhangout.com/

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I've started a new thread and copied and pasted an excellent article from Whitney Webb
    The Man Behind Trump's VP Pick: It's Worse Than You Think
    https://unlimitedhangout.com/2024/07...imited-hangout
    "While J.D. Vance has his own controversies, his close connection to billionaire Peter Thiel, who is poised to have unprecedented influence in a new Trump administration, should deeply unsettle every American who cares about freedom, privacy and reigning in the surveillance state."

See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1623992
    (I think if any Trump fan actually listened and paid attention to the brilliant Whitney Webb, they would realize how much they have have been deceived.
    While different factions in the Uniparty differ on various issues, this interview with Webb makes it very clear how united their goals are at the core, and how the Dems vs Reps is really just a huge distraction.)
    Last edited by onawah; 20th July 2024 at 22:44.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

bojancan (20th July 2024), gini (21st July 2024), Hermoor (20th July 2024), ThePythonicCow (21st July 2024)

5. Link to Post #2183
    Thanks

This is NOT HATE towards Donald and those ... who were very much involved in crimes against children... girls and boys...
    We knows, about all those people in government's positions and in high places, so much criminalities happen and still going on... political in both sides and in the middle! This is JUSTICE!
    Epstein Saga... I am hoping, that everything will come out... the world, have to know about ALL those criminals... He... Andrew was not a lone wolf!!!!

Dems finally reveal SHOCKING SECRETS of Trump’s PAST

Major democratic lawmakers have begun calling out Donald Trump for his well-known relationship with Jeffrey Epstein after his name resurfaced in recently unsealed documents. Francis Maxwell reacts.

6. Link to Post #2184
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,183 times in 641 posts

In my opinion, the vitriol in this thread is over the top and I also find the righteous virtue signaling of those who continue to spew such hatred offensive. The following recent post of mine seems apropos and I have also included an article published today by Zero Hedge as a current proof point.

My purpose for this post is to call the reader's attention to the potential impact this rhetoric may have on folks. Please note: I am not calling for this thread to be closed or anyone to be silenced in any way.

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    I typically do not respond to posts that dehumanize Trump, or anyone else, for that matter.  But I believe statements like the following foster the cycle of division and are themselves dangerous:
    Quote ... I believe Trump is a dangerous narcissistic psychopath ...
    I am hoping this post will shed some light on the impact these kinds of words MAY have on those people who support Trump.

Before I begin however, I want to make it perfectly clear that the intent of this post is  NOT to suggest the following conclusions and/or implications are attributable to any particular Avalonian in any way.  I am simply using that quote as a means to make the following point.

The implications of the quoted statement above is that Trump is a horrific, unredeemable, threatening, person.  I don't believe it is a stretch, of any kind, to say that phrase is simply another way of saying he is a Hitler reincarnate.  As a matter of fact I have been at many social gatherings over the past 8 years where this was said word for word.  Additionally, a quick search of social media will find many examples of this as well.  

What does a civilized society do with people like that?  Well, if Hitler survived, he would have been tried at Nuremberg and executed.  This weekend's events, and the many calls for the next person to "not miss" illustrate this desire from SOME anti-Trump people.

But there is something much more sinister about making declarations like that.  And that is the implied beliefs that people who support Trump must also be dangerous, narcissistic, psychopaths who should also be removed from society.  A quick search of social media will find many examples of this as well.  

So, imagine being a Trump supporter, and you are having a discussion with someone who says "Trump is a dangerous narcissistic psychopath".  Well, the natural, normal, emotional response of the Trump supporter would be to feel threatened by what was just said.

The next logical question is ... Who really is the dangerous person?
    Is Left-Wing 'Trump-As-Hitler Iconography' In The Mainstream Media Responsible For The Attempt To Assassinate The 45th President? 
    source:

BY TYLER DURDEN 
    SUNDAY, JUL 21, 2024 - 12:50 PM
    Authored by Richard Truesdell and Keith Lehmann via American Greatness,

So many of us watched in horror last Saturday when a 20-year-old assassin aimed at Donald Trump’s head just after he started his remarks at his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. How and why did this happen? Did the mainstream and social media enable a radical to commit murder?

The June issue of the far-left publication The New Republic featured on its cover a vile photo of the faces of Trump and Adolf Hitler merged together. At the time it was released, we had no idea of what would transpire on July 13, 2024, when Thomas Matthew Crooks, using an AR-15 from 400 feet away, attempted, at the highest level, to interfere in the 2024 presidential election.

But should we be surprised? Hardly.

It’s been an open secret among leftist elites that regime-approved violence falls somewhere between “it’s okay to punch a Nazi” and “your speech is violence, while our violence is speech.” Media outlets like The Intercept’s Prem Thakker claim that Crooks was a registered Republican but he also made a small donation to Act Blue, a far-left PAC.

Regardless of party affiliation, the 20-year-old shooter was shockingly motivated to commit murder. Did it come to him in a dream? Was he personally harmed and looking for justice? Did he conclude that this was a logical and necessary act for the protection of society at large?

No. His motivation was driven by a firehose of personal hatred and outrageous propaganda promulgated by media platforms (and Democrats) that utilize Hitler imagery and Nazi narratives that are embedded in our minds as murderous, dangerous, and anti-human, all the while tying them to Donald Trump. If anyone thinks that the concept is outlandish, one only has to look at the past decade and see how this imagery and narrative have been pushed to influence the weak minds and radicals among us.

In reverse chronological order, let us examine three of the most egregious examples of the left using Trump-Hitler iconography to spew their disgusting narrative.

The New Republic (June 2024)

For its June 2024 issue, Owner and Editor-in-Chief Win McCormack and Editor Michael Tomasky were rightfully savaged on X/Twitter for the cover merging the faces of Trump and Hitler together. On X/Twitter, this was their rationalization and justification.

“We chose the cover image, based on a well-known 1932 Hitler campaign poster, for a precise reason: that anyone transported back to 1932 Germany could very, very easily have explained away Herr Hitler’s excesses and been persuaded that his critics were going overboard. After all, he spent 1932 campaigning, negotiating, doing interviews—being a mostly normal politician. But he and his people vowed all along that they would use the tools of democracy to destroy it, and it was only after he was given power that Germany saw his movement’s full face.

“Today, we at The New Republic think we can spend this election year in one of two ways. We can spend it debating whether Trump meets the nine or 17 points that define fascism. Or we can spend it saying, “He’s damn close enough, and we’d better fight.

“We unreservedly choose the latter course. And so we have assembled herein some of our leading intellectual historians of fascism; a member of the fourth estate who learned firsthand what the Trump lash feels like; a leading expert on civil-military relations; a great Guatemalan American novelist with a deep understanding of immigrants’ lives; one of our most incisive cultural critics; and a man with all-too-real experience in living under a notorious authoritarian regime. The scenarios they describe are certainly grim. We dare you to say, after reading these pieces, that they are impossible.”

It should be noted that The New Republic is barely profitable. One can hope that, because of its lack of editorial integrity, even left-wing elite intellectuals will abandon it before the 2028 presidential election so that it will go bankrupt and sink below the waves into historical irrelevance.

The Washington Post (December 20, 2023)

Back in December, author and attorney Mike Godwin opened his WaPo op-ed Opinion: “Yes, it’s okay to compare Trump to Hitler. Don’t let me stop you,” with a side profile graphic of Trump and Hitler back-to-back.

“My very minor status as an authority on Adolf Hitler comparisons stems from having coined ‘Godwin’s Law’ about three decades ago. I originally framed this “law” as a pseudoscientific postulate: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.’ (That is, its likelihood approaches 100 percent.)”

Godwin continues, “But when people draw parallels between Donald Trump’s 2024 candidacy and Hitler’s progression from fringe figure to Great Dictator, we aren’t joking. Those of us who hope to preserve our democratic institutions need to underscore the resemblance before we enter the twilight of American democracy.”

This plays directly into the ongoing progressive left narrative that Trump presents an existential threat to American democracy. If elected, Trump will be a dictator, and the 2024 election will be the last to be held in America. It goes back to the words of Hitler’s propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels’ law of propaganda, who once said, “Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.” We’ve seen the media become sheep, often repeating the exact same talking point simultaneously, like for the last couple of years that Joe Biden is “sharp as a tack” and “runs circles around staffers that are half his age,” and that he “would never ban gas stoves.” We could go on.

Many on the progressive left, including influencers like MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, serve up this pablum for the masses on almost every broadcast. Worst of all, their low-information audiences tend to accept and believe it, repeating it at cocktail parties inside the DC Beltway. It’s like a self-fulfilling prophecy to them.

The Daily Beast (January 13, 2018)

The Trump-as-Hitler narrative didn’t happen overnight. The villification started the moment Trump announced his candidacy when he rode down the golden escalator with his wife Melania back on June 16, 2015. But it certainly accelerated when he dispatched his primary opponents, was nominated, and defeated Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election.

Once in office, the attacks intensified, with no editorial guardrails to be seen. The mainstream media had the green light to engage in any attack, no matter how insane it might seem. The editors at the left-wing website, The Daily Beast, opined on January 13, 2018, just a year into the Trump Presidency, with the op-ed Trump’s War on the Press Follows the Mussolini and Hitler Playbook. Not only did they compare the evil Orange Man to Hitler but to Mussolini as well. The graphic? A color image of Trump superimposed over a historic black-and-white photo of Hitler and Mussolini standing side-by-side. It stated:

“The abasement of language by Donald Trump and his assorted flacks began long before, but this concept was so naked, so novel and so unblinkingly forthright that it established the rules for the assault to come, just as the first salvo of an artillery barrage signals the creation of a new battlefield where there will be many casualties.”

But it didn’t stop there.

“Trump has spent two years vilifying the “dishonest” media (including The Daily Beast), even invoking the Nazi chant of ‘enemies of the people.’ Aided by the alt-right zealots at Breitbart, he has successfully persuaded millions of Americans that The New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC are seditious forces bent on denigrating and destroying the man they elected.”

Funny how, more than six years on, we have watched how all the media outlets cited above have turned out to be nothing more than stenographers for the Democrat Party, and since January 2021, for the most authoritarian presidency in our 245 years, the Biden administration until his dismal debate performance two weeks ago.

The Basic Difference Between Right- and Left-Wing Media
    There are very few right-leaning popular culture magazines to find anything comparable to The New Republic, newspapers like the Washington Post, or web platforms like The Daily Beast that would merge an image of Joe Biden with Forrest Gump to return the favor. You won’t see mainstream conservative websites with a large following like The Blaze or Brietbart (or American Greatness) publish anything like that. With the exception of Fox News and all the major broadcast and cable networks. ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and especially MSNBC, lean left.

It’s not because the imagery and political pushback are not deserved. It’s because this is not a “both sides” issue. The violence here is solidly footed on the left. Antifa, BLM, Occupy Democrats, Just Stop Oil…all left-wing organizations. And they are organized, not nutty individuals with their own ideas at work. Violence is a common tool in the left’s arsenal, and they are not hesitant to use it.

Most likely, we will find that the 20-year-old who shot Trump is among that group. He was probably marinating in hate his entire young life. It likely began at home, where parenting has nearly collapsed, and was extended in the public school system, where kids are taught the absolutist Marxist notion of “oppressors versus the oppressed,” villains versus heroes, Good versus Evil. He would have been a fine candidate for the KKK back in the 1950s and 1960s.

A media and political party that ties a man to Hitler, to a petty dictator, to an authoritarian, and to someone who needs to be defeated “by any means necessary” is complicit in this murder attempt. Democrats and the legacy media completely understand that they can still influence weak-minded, radical people to do their bidding and hide their complicity under the veneer of plausible deniability.

Of course, there will be no real media accountability here aside from sharply declining readership and viewership. The media will just move on, unapologetically changing the subject and hoping nobody will notice or remember the slanders.

Politicians, however, push these extreme narratives at their own peril. They are creating an underclass of radicals that cannot be controlled, and once these murderers-in-training are set loose, the leftist politicians who made them will need to hide, for they could be the next target.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

gini (21st July 2024), jaybee (21st July 2024)

8. Link to Post #2185
    Thanks

With everything Ben is talking... because he is in Biden wagon... I am not!
    But regarding about Trump and his circles... I am with him!
    He have a right... he is talking as a lawyer too... and if he is lying so much about Donald, hate him so much... Donald can sue him... very much.

Many bad behaviour's acts has bee happened in Donald's life... through decades... and with his own bad intentions and wrong doings...
    If people are displaying those deeds, words and acts out in open... is that also not hate from him????? Please let me remind you... how bad... Donald's linguistic was and still is ...

I am very much for both of those two person in politics now... that they are gone... Biden is gone! With Trump still staying there... Americans will not stay united under Trump ever...
    I am hoping, that the words RFKj said: " I am in" if Democrats ask him!!!
    My intentions and energy towards that way, approach of democrats... I am giving my appreciation and voice in that way!
    He will be good path for US and the world!

It will happen as it should... people are getting presidents.. as they deserve..

Trump Makes DERANGED POSTS about Biden RE-ELECTION NEWS

9. Link to Post #2186
    Thanks

Whitney Webb is interviewed by Jimmy Dore, and gives an overview of what she expressed in the long article she just published about JDVance.JD Vance Deep Ties To The Surveillance State! w/ Whitney Webb!
    The Jimmy Dore Show
    1.38M subscribers
    Jul 20, 2024

"In this extended, wide-ranging interview, Jimmy and Unlimited Hangout contributing editor and One Nation Under Blackmail author Whitney Webb discuss whether Trump’s VP pick JD Vance is a puppet of billionaire Peter Thiel, the real reason Elon Musk purchased Twitter, how the dystopian future of policing in the film Minority Report is becoming a reality, and much much more."

Whitney Webb on Twitter: https://twitter.com_whitneywebb
    Whitney’s website: https://unlimitedhangout.com/

I've started a new thread and copied and pasted an excellent article from Whitney Webb
    The Man Behind Trump's VP Pick: It's Worse Than You Think
    https://unlimitedhangout.com/2024/07...imited-hangout
    "While J.D. Vance has his own controversies, his close connection to billionaire Peter Thiel, who is poised to have unprecedented influence in a new Trump administration, should deeply unsettle every American who cares about freedom, privacy and reigning in the surveillance state."

See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1623992
    (I think if any Trump fan actually listened and paid attention to the brilliant Whitney Webb, they would realize how much they have have been deceived.
    While different factions in the Uniparty differ on various issues, this interview with Webb makes it very clear how united their goals are at the core, and how the Dems vs Reps is really just a huge distraction.)
    From decade ago... I was listening and reading articles from Whitney... she was exposing a lot... red books from her... and always I was sure about Trump is a con man, who he can be bought! As he is a prostitute!

And now, we are living through this love with JD Vance... and Trump's kids... all of them are friends with Thiel, Vance, Prince etc... very much Ivanka, Jared... and they are friends with Antony Weiner too... search!!!

All this are behind THE COURTN.. friends... with Donald and Clintons too!
    I am done with those criminals... I do not have respect towards them! As always!

Please, those who are so pro Trump... do not say to me, that I am spreading hateful speech... It's not hate! It is the TRUTH!!!!
    It is unimaginable, that people are not seeing the real Trump! Crazy!!!

Will come out also Epstein bromanza!

Good interview above... I am calling to Whitney... bravo! Thanks to her... to expose this mess. She's one of my favourite human being... Very very intelligent... encyclopedia at large!

10. Link to Post #2187
    Thanks

No words need it....

SECRET Jeffrey Epstein Documents Released

11. Link to Post #2188
    Thanks

“Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.” - John Lennon

One more with Whitney...

The REAL Reason Behind J.D. Vance’s VP Pick - Whitney Webb & Mark Goodwin TFTC Ep. 524

12. Link to Post #2189
    Thanks

He is a disgusting man... Ben talk the Truth... it's not hate... why we should not talk the truth about Donald??? We have to talk... remind about, about what kind of man he is... not material for president!

Trump’s AWFUL PAST Exposed after Media COVER UP

13. Link to Post #2190
    Thanks

Tulsi Gabbard HUMILIATES Herself Simping For Trump | The Kyle Kulinski Show

======

Bill Maher TORCHES MAGA’s Reaction To Trump Shooting | The Kyle Kulinski Show
    Last edited by bojancan; 23rd July 2024 at 21:09.

14. Link to Post #2191
    Thanks

Interesting! News... these moments!

Elon Musk backs down from $45 million a month pledge to Trump... says... he doesn't 'subscribe to cult
    of personality'

15. Link to Post #2192
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,587 times in 5,494 posts

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

edina (24th July 2024)

17. Link to Post #2193
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,697 times in 4,397 posts

Quote Posted by bojancan (here)
    He is a disgusting man... Ben talk the Truth... it's not hate... why we should not talk the truth about Donald??? We have to talk... remind about, about what kind of man he is... not material for president!

Trump’s AWFUL PAST Exposed after Media COVER UP
    You are an unhinged triggered brainwashed zombie emotionally reacting as you were told to. You are every bit the bot. Nothing genuine or autonomous about you.
    You are just as fake as frosting in a twinkle
    and even less nutritional.

You're a women's lib cheerleader.
    To hell with the world it's feminism that's important right?
    As long as Treadue simps along respecting women's rights he can destroy your country all he wants to.
    I think that is pathetic.
    I'm shocked you continue to post defending such a corrupted value set.

18. Link to Post #2194
    Thanks

Thank you DNA for YOUR emotionally reacted vocabularies...
    I am good! Trumpsters are not, for sure!!!
    here some excerpts from your leader Ůber Alles!!!

NOT DONALD!!! NOT KAMALA!!!

But I love to see.. how deranged Donald is now... are you too.. DNA?????
    Donald doesn't talk about policies.. about solutions... because, he doesn't have ANY and he is payed to be just there!!! PAYED!!!

UH OH! Trump FREAKS OUT in NC Speech OVER KAMALA

LIAR!!! CHEATER!!!CON MAN!!!!

Donald Trump's True Golf 'Skills' EXPOSED in Humiliating Video

19. Link to Post #2195
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,479 times in 453 posts

I like sunsets
    I do not like politics.

Bojcan do you mind explaining what motivates you to post this stuff?
    Of all the things in this universe you choose to copy and paste generic propaganda on Avalon?
    Just trying to understand your motivation as it requires a significant amount of effort.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th July 2024), gini (25th July 2024)

21. Link to Post #2196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    I like sunsets
    I do not like politics.

Bojcan do you mind explaining what motivates you to post this stuff?
    Of all the things in this universe you choose to copy and paste generic propaganda on Avalon?
    Just trying to understand your motivation as it requires a significant amount of effort.
    We all know, that here in other threads... there are so much pro Trump propaganda... it's so unfair then.. if, for some of not pro Trump's people... I am among them... will be this thread of NOT promotion of Donald... but, it is pointing fingers on some Trump's behaviour and his anomalies... he is not trustworthy to be president...

I do have different interest of mine... in different topics... I advocate and fight with my voice... for those of them.. who are oppressed by criminals... we know who they are!

Here is a sample.... all of republicans in congress applauding to criminal.. good friend with Donald and his family... and Kushner's!

More about Donald and his circles...

Possible promotion for Judge Cannon SURGES into spotlight
    Last edited by bojancan; 25th July 2024 at 07:00.

22. Link to Post #2197
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,551 times in 2,465 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Thanks for sharing this Ernie. It was fun and interesting. I especially liked the comments below the video.
    This game happened before the assassination attempt. And Bryson reached his million subscribers goal.
    Plus, they raised money for a good cause.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (25th July 2024), pyrangello (2nd August 2024)

24. Link to Post #2198
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,341 times in 2,614 posts

Deleted as this may be a duplicate
    Last edited by Eva2; 27th July 2024 at 18:19.

25. Link to Post #2199
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,899 times in 705 posts

Quote Posted by bojancan (here)
    Donald Trump's True Golf 'Skills' EXPOSED in Humiliating Video
    Of course, this changes EVERYTHING. He can't play golf = he can't be President. We are convinced.

Case .
    Every day shows its face to me. I don‘t care how it speaks to me. I love every hour.
    I love the old cat who is laughing secretly because she knows all paths.
    - Karat (Jede Stunde)

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Blastolabs (30th July 2024), onawah (26th July 2024)

27. Link to Post #2200
    Thanks
    Thanked 132,284 times in 13,399 posts

https://x.com/warintel4u/status/1816540526428197362

https://x.com/Megatron_ron/status/1816536765454516575

Last edited by Ravenlocke; 26th July 2024 at 01:32.
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

bojancan (26th July 2024), gini (26th July 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 118 FirstFirst 1 10 60 100 110 118 LastLast