1. Link to Post #901
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 141,212 times in 21,799 posts

Default Re: *** Trump Shot (but safe) *** Live Now on all News Channels

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Chris Martenson streaming again right now.

Audio analysis raises troubling questions
    Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

I think he's really close!

I still personally think the first 3 shots came from the 3rd window from the right below where Crooks was. Every video I've seen there seems to be no one standing directly in front of that window there listening to Trump. That area seemed to be "off limits".

I'm convinced the next 5 shots came from Crooks himself.

As I posted in a comment directly on Chris Martenson's latest Youtube video above:
    @Chris Martenson -- you should include John Cullen's work - he has solid evidence of one more shot, from the direction of the water tower, which you won't find on your audio tracks, but which Cullen has compelling visual evidence of. This shot would have been fired from the azimuth of the water tower, in the direction of the prominent SS Snipers on the roof of the shed stage right behind Trump, and passing along the upper row of the southern bleacher, causing two injuries, and several other visually evident "kinetic effects". This shot was fired almost simultaneously with your Shot 1. It likely caused the SS Snipers on that shed roof to come off their sights and pull back, reacting to being fired on. You can find Cullen's report on "How Many Shooters? John Cullen on the Trump Assassination Attempt (The Darkhorse Podcast)"
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (Today), mountain_jim (Today), Nasu (Today), Sunny (Today), Vangelo (Today), Yoda (Today)

3. Link to Post #902
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,154 times in 3,056 posts

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Chris Martenson streaming again right now.

Audio analysis raises troubling questions

I think he's really close!

I still personally think the first 3 shots came from the 3rd window from the right below where Crooks was. Every video I've seen there seems to be no one standing directly in front of that window there listening to Trump. That area seemed to be "off limits".

I'm convinced the next 5 shots came from Crooks himself.

As I posted in a comment directly on Chris Martenson's latest Youtube video above:
    @Chris Martenson -- you should include John Cullen's work - he has solid evidence of one more shot, from the direction of the water tower, which you won't find on your audio tracks, but which Cullen has compelling visual evidence of. This shot would have been fired from the azimuth of the water tower, in the direction of the prominent SS Snipers on the roof of the shed stage right behind Trump, and passing along the upper row of the southern bleacher, causing two injuries, and several other visually evident "kinetic effects". This shot was fired almost simultaneously with your Shot 1. It likely caused the SS Snipers on that shed roof to come off their sights and pull back, reacting to being fired on. You can find Cullen's report on "How Many Shooters? John Cullen on the Trump Assassination Attempt (The Darkhorse Podcast)"
    I'm absolutely keeping the Cullen first shot theory in play, there also may of been 1 or 2 more shots that mics didn't pic up. There could of been bullet ricochets not being taken into account also. (bullets do weird things when they hit stuff, especially metal).

I'm not on board with Mike Adams claiming Crooks may of never fired a shot. There could of been bad players immediately on that roof right after Crooks was shot that moved that rifle and picked up all the spent shells. It's almost a given this happened as the whole thing was botched after the first 3 shots were taken and damage control must of been an immediate priority, IMO.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (Today), mountain_jim (Today), Nasu (Today), ThePythonicCow (Today), Vangelo (Today), Yoda (Today)

5. Link to Post #903
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm not on board with Mike Adams claiming Crooks may of never fired a shot. .
    My reading of what Mike Adams said is that he has no good evidence yet that Crooks did shoot.

I don't recall Mike Adams claiming to have evidence that Crooks did not shoot.

Rather my reading of Mike's comments and your comments finds both of you in agreement, albeit expressed from a perhaps different perspective. In other words, we are denied critical evidence of whatever it was that did happen.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (Today), mountain_jim (Today), Nasu (Today), SilentFeathers (Today), Vangelo (Today), Yoda (Today)

7. Link to Post #904
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,709 times in 4,532 posts

... in the line of the biblical "prophecies":

July 25 - Our Frogmarch to the End Times

July 25, 2024

Talk about "self-fulfilling prophecy."

They are following a script. The world is being destroyed by religious fanatics trying to realize Biblical prophecy. Our life here on earth is a miracle gift from God. It is the Kingdom of Heaven. These Satanists are ****ting in the punch bowl of life.

Rabbi - "On Saturday July 13th in Butler Pennsylvania God almighty anointed President Donald Trump as the second and final non-Jewish Messiah in the history of mankind."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPoE31XK1qw
    -
    The Right Ear Sign. Taking the Consecration of Aaron and Connecting it to the New Testament.

This video will take the story of Aaron's consecration and connect it to the story of Jesus by a sign. It's an important lesson for us today as we move forward toward end times.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUMOlmeaJng
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, there we go: Donald consecrated world "savior"! Which means he was in on it and probably rehearsed it as a good impersonator. The only reason why all major TV networks were present for their sole and only live streaming of a Trump event and why Doug Mills of the New York Times was also present for the photo-op / photo shoot (his first and only live coverage - ever - of a Trump rally) for all the world to be fooled... errr... to "see"!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Arcturian108 (Today), ExomatrixTV (Today), ThePythonicCow (Today), Yoda (Today)

9. Link to Post #905
    Thanks
    Thanked 85,045 times in 9,388 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... i

So, there we go: Donald consecrated world "savior"! Which means he was in on it and probably rehearsed it as a good impersonator. The only reason why all major TV networks were present for their sole and only live streaming of a Trump event and why Doug Mills of the New York Times was also present for the photo-op / photo shoot (his first and only live coverage - ever - of a Trump rally) for all the world to be fooled... errr... to "see"!

So that statement is not even close to accurate - and does not add credibility to your views.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...photos-226744/

Doug Mills’ Most Iconic Photos of Presidents

He might be Donald Trump’s favorite White House shooter these days, but Mills has captured memorable moments of presidents going back decades.

By POLITICO MAGAZINE April 26, 2019

October 31, 2018: A Trump supporter at a campaign rally in Fort Myers, Florida. | Doug Mills/The New York Times/Redux

October 19, 2018: Trump at a Make America Great Again rally in Mesa, Arizona. | Doug Mills/The New York Times/Redux
    Last edited by mountain_jim; Today at 15:08.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (Today), Gwin Ru (Today), jaybee (Today), Mark (Star Mariner) (Today), Nasu (Today), SilentFeathers (Today), ThePythonicCow (Today), Yoda (Today)

11. Link to Post #906
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,108 times in 4,472 posts

Once a shooter is neutralized, and even if certified dead, I believe it's law enforcement protocol to kick/move their weapon safely out of reach. There's no evidence to suggest this is why the gun was located several yards from the body, but it's the theory I'm going with for now.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (Today), jaybee (Today), Nasu (Today), SilentFeathers (Today), Yoda (Today)

13. Link to Post #907
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    ... i

So that statement is not even close to accurate - and does not add credibility to your views.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...photos-226744/

Doug Mills’ Most Iconic Photos of Presidents

He might be Donald Trump’s favorite White House shooter these days, but Mills has captured memorable moments of presidents going back decades.
    [...]
    OK, thanks.

Amended into :
    and why Doug Mills of the New York Times was also present for the photo-op / photo shoot (his first and only live coverage - ever - of a [former president] Trump rally) for all the world to be fooled... errr... to "see"!
    I.e. Doug's coverage was of White House residents... not former ones. Hence Doug couldn't miss the anointment of the newly selected future resident...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (Today), mountain_jim (Today), onevoice (Today), ThePythonicCow (Today), Yoda (Today)

15. Link to Post #908
    Thanks

https://x.com/I_Am_JohnCullen/status...10328906772820

Does "Grey Suit Man" show up with 8 spent brass casings in his pocket, a remote detonator and a cell phone, and he drops the evidence "they" want us to see?

Asking for a friend..
    🙄

— John Cullen 🐓 (@I_Am_JohnCullen) July 25, 2024

https://x.com/I_Am_JohnCullen/status...09932289233384

John Cullen 🐓
    @I_Am_JohnCullen
    Is it standard operating procedure when a detonator is found to NOT call the bomb squad, and remove the battery yourself?

🙄

Is it standard Operating Procedure to NOT bring in the K9 team to find the explosives?

Where was the van found?
    How did the K9s locate it?

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (Today), jaybee (Today), Nasu (Today), norman (Today), SilentFeathers (Today), ThePythonicCow (Today), Yoda (Today)

17. Link to Post #909
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Just What Kind of Pressure is Being Applied Here?

Rima E. Laibow MD

Substack July 22, 2024

Trump after rising from behind podium

Alleged wound circled in red

So I got to thinking: since the Posterior Auricular Artery, a branch of the external carotid artery, when opened (as by a bullet, for example, or a barber’s razor) bleeds abundantly, and the treatment is to apply pressure until the bleeding stops because it bleeds so abundantly, why was no pressure applied to the alleged wound by the men and women tasked with protecting the life and well-being of former President Trump in Butler, PA?

Trump emerges from behind the podium, after the Secret Service pushes him down, with a supposed wound caused by a supposed gunshot fired by a supposed lone gunman (who managed to fire off shots visible from both the roof on which he was lying, in full view of a counter sniper team on the second story in a building behind him, and a water tower and, according to acoustic forensic analysists, from a third gun as well. So, dead or alive, we have to admit that this was one unusually talented 20 year old lone gunman! And that gunshot wound, which has opened the posterior auricular artery, does not have a bandage on it, let alone a pressure dressing, his or anyone else’s hand on the wound or any other kind of apparent treatment.

There is a line of blood at the rear of the external ear which appears to have congealed because during the increased heart rate and blood pressure of the money-shot fist pump (under strangely cerulean skies which were cloudy for everyone else in every other video that day – another sign that God is partisan, perhaps?), that dribble of blood does not drip onto the pristine collar of the former President’s shirt, nor does it besmirch his neck.

If he clots that fast, and is not on anticoagulants, he is being exposed to medical malpractice. But wait! His former doctor, now a Senator, said he was in the pink of health. So that can’t be right.

So: either Trump has abnormally fast clotting or sustained no wound. Take your pick.

But assuming that we are looking at a real wound, one has to wonder about the competence of the Secret Service in dealing with it. Do Secret Service Agents not, in fact, know emergency medicine and first aid procedures? That seems like a significant oversight to me, but I have never been trained as, or trained, a Secret Service Agent.

But fortunate as we are to live in the internet AI world, I could ask AI about this, and so I did. Here is my conversation with the AI “named” Copilot:
    You
    Sent by you:
    Are secret service agents trained in first aid

Copilot
    Sent by Copilot:
    Absolutely! Secret Service agents undergo comprehensive training that includes emergency medicine. Here’s what you need to know:
        1. Initial Training:
          • o New special agent trainees receive several months of formal classroom, fitness, firearms, and simulation training during their first year of employment.
          • o This training takes place at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) in Glynco, Georgia.
          • o It covers a wide range of skills, including emergency medicine1.
        2. Special Agent Training Course:
          • o After completing the Criminal Investigator Training Program (CITP) at FLETC, special agents proceed to an 18-week Special Agent Training Course.
          • o This course focuses on Secret Service policies and procedures related to investigations and protection.
          • o Trainees learn about combating counterfeiting, financial crimes, protective intelligence, physical protection techniques, and emergency medicine.
          • o They also receive marksmanship, control tactics, water survival, and physical fitness training1.
        3. Continuous Training:
    In summary, Secret Service agents are well-prepared, not only in protection and investigations but also in emergency medical response. [Emphasis added by me in all cases – REL]

Hmmm… Well, I thought, maybe times have changed and it is no longer thought to be good practice to apply pressure to an ear, face or scalp wound. Let’s check, I thought, and off I went to confer with Copilot again.

And here is the Copilot response:
    You
    Sent by you:
    Does a gunshot wound to the posterior auricular artery bleed heavily

Copilot
    Sent by Copilot:
    A gunshot wound to the posterior auricular artery can indeed result in significant bleeding. Let’s break it down:
        1. Posterior Auricular Artery:
        2. Bleeding Potential:
        3. Emergency Care:
    Remember, any gunshot wound requires urgent professional care. If you or someone else is dealing with this situation, seek immediate medical assistance. [Emphasis added by me in all cases – REL]

And then, when checking online for care of external ear wounds, we find:
    “Specific treatment for cuts and wounds of the ear that need more than minor treatment at home will be discussed by your child’s healthcare provider. In general, call your child’s provider right away or get medical care for ear cuts and wounds that:
    • Are bleeding heavily and don’t stop after 5 to 10 minutes of direct pressure. If the bleeding is gushing, hold pressure for 5 to 10 minutes without stopping to look at the cut. If the cloth becomes soaked with blood, put a new cloth on top of the old one. Don’t lift the original cloth.
    • Are deep or longer than 1/2 inch”1
    [...]
    Full article: https://drrimatruthreports.substack....ssure-is-being

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (Today), Yoda (Today)

19. Link to Post #910
    Thanks

https://x.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1816515496961011809

UPDATE: Trump Assassination Attempt

Senator Josh Hawley has a whistleblower who says Local Law Enforcement Partners Offered Drones to Secret Service BEFORE the Rally - but Secret Service Declined

Drop a . If you believe this was an inside job

— MJTruthUltra (@MJTruthUltra) July 25, 2024

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (Today), jaybee (Today), SilentFeathers (Today), Yoda (Today)

21. Link to Post #911
    Thanks

The retired FBI man being interviewed is extremely biased and praises FBI director Wray etc etc etc.
    Alot of blah blah blah....Like he was a plant on a right leaning news channel to make the FBI look flawless and push the lone gunman story..

BUT, what caught my attention was at approx. 3:36 in the video he says, "The fact is that Peters is a long wolf actor that was acting on his own" (He called Crooks, Peirce or Peters)

Probably just a simple mistake, but, I thought I'd point it out.

NEW DETAILS: Trump rally shooter got onto roof without ladder, FBI says | LiveNOW from FOX
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (Today), mountain_jim (Today), Yoda (Today)

23. Link to Post #912
    Thanks
    Thanked 468,361 times in 33,555 posts

BUT, what caught my attention was at approx. 3:36 in the video he says, "The fact is that Peters is a long wolf actor that was acting on his own" (He called Crooks, Peirce or Peters)
    Probably just a simple mistake, but, I thought I'd point it out.
    That astonished me so much that I immediately went to check the YouTube transcript. This actually says:
    ...the fact is as it appears, this is a lone, a lone wolf actor who is acting on his own.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (Today), SilentFeathers (Today), Yoda (Today)

25. Link to Post #913
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 136,368 times in 22,497 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

jaybee (Today), SilentFeathers (Today), Yoda (Today)

27. Link to Post #914
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,328 times in 2,330 posts

~

Larry Pinkney passionate, on fire and very much on point talking to Alex Jones (Infowars) about the assassination attempt... so many great quotes could be lifted from this video - but I'll just go with this one...

(bit starting 2:40)......'President Trump is standing in front of us - we must stand in front of him and beside him and behind him - We must understand that it's about more, MORE than President Donald J Trump - that it's about our Republic - our entire Nation...'

"They're Gonna Try To Kill Trump Again, Again, & Again," Warns Founding Member Of The Black Panther Party (19:53)

the above might not be working - (hmmmm? shenanigans?) so here's a couple of links as well...

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=66...6075e4b107a418

https://www.infowars.com/posts/theyr...panther-party/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's said that the Democrat Party relies on the black vote to win (or at least look like they won when they cheat...).... so any influential black man or woman going against the script and supporting Trump is going to be a very undesirable situation for the Enemy of the People....
    Last edited by jaybee; Today at 20:03.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

SilentFeathers (Today), Yoda (Today)

29. Link to Post #915
    Thanks

This is a very important video!!!! Body cam footage taken right after the shooting

It shows a ladder already there and an agent actually saying watch out for shell casings and another agent counting 5 shell casings next to Crooks!!!!!! (counts shell casings approx. 4:44 in video)

JUST RELEASED: Additional Bodycam footage where Trump Shooter was positioned
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; Today at 19:48. Reason: fixed typo
    SilentFeathers

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (Today), Yoda (Today)

31. Link to Post #916
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    Once a shooter is neutralized, and even if certified dead, I believe it's law enforcement protocol to kick/move their weapon safely out of reach.
    Good point. That's what I'd do if I thought I had just won a shooting match at close quarters. The dead loser might not be quite as dead as I thought, and could be really deadly if he had another twitch of life left in him.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

SilentFeathers (Today)

33. Link to Post #917
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,328 times in 2,330 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Yes I noticed this on Yahoo News.... and they are fully paid up members of the Globalist's Propaganda Arm...

FBI Is Not Fully Convinced Trump Was Struck by a Bullet

ANYTHING that can be done to muddy the waters - downplay the assassination attempt - add confusion IS being done...

They probably did the Biden stepping down thing at this point so the Fake News MSM could talk endlessly about it and knock the Assassination Attempt off the main headline news...

If, God Forbid, the assassination had been successful and Trump was dead now...... this was probably already in their plans to swing away from it...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (Today), SilentFeathers (Today)

35. Link to Post #918
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,634 times in 9,070 posts

They called us Conspiracy Theorists the last time they pulled this stunt and the public collectively said hey WTF.

That was the 60s, They sent in the Beatles and the Stones, that we promptly mobbed and imitated.

What are they going to call us this time ?

. . . and who or what are they intending to send in . . . the antichrist?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (Today), jaybee (Today), SilentFeathers (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst 1 36 46