+ Reply to Thread
Page 2711 of 2711 FirstFirst 1 1711 2211 2611 2661 2701 2711
Results 54,201 to 54,211 of 54211

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #54201
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 170,514 times in 18,346 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    So I went to the Thunderbirds Satanic War Machine Propaganda Air Show. Pretty impressive, and I must admit I like the loud sounds. However, I almost had a heart attack several times, the first being when a fighter jet flew over the crowd at what seemed like a couple hundred feet. Little kids burst into tears. They made a giant heart in the sky, which was cute. Then five jets flew from five directions and met at one point, seemed to miss each other by inches, and I almost had a heart attack. I wish they wouldn't do that.

One time in the 90's I saw a Blue Angels show in Florida where the jets stopped in the sky and stayed there. Never seen it before or since.
    Few Q&A's about the Blue Angels

How many Blue Angels fly together?
    During their aerobatic demonstration, the six-member team flies F/A-18 Hornets, split into the Diamond formation (Blue Angels 1 through 4) and the Lead and Opposing Solos (Blue Angels 5 and 6). Most of the show alternates between maneuvers performed by the Diamond formation and those performed by the Solos.
    How much is a blue angel jet worth?
    So it's no surprise that FA 18 es. and FS cost around $65 million to purchase. This staggering $3,000 an hour in fuel cost per plane.
    How much does a Blue Angel Pilot make?
    As of Jul 19, 2024, the average annual pay for a Blue Angel Pilot in the United States is $130,916 a year. That works out to be approximately $62.94 an hour. This is the equivalent of $2,517/week or $10,909/month.
    Who pays for Blue Angels?
    As part of the Navy, the Blue Angels are funded through taxes.
    What is the average age of a Blue Angels pilot?
    The pilots' average age is 33 years old.
    How hard is it to join the Blue Angels?
    For one, applicants must pass a tough 40-pound strength test to become a Blue Angel — but a formal flight test is not required. Navy officers with 1,000 flight hours — seven years or more into their career — are eligible to apply to become one of the six Blue Angels demonstration team members.
    How many female Blue Angels pilot?
    In July 2022, Lieutenant Lee was announced as the first woman to join the Blue Angels as a demonstration pilot, and as the second woman in the team, after USMC Captain Katie Higgins Cook who joined in 2015, flying the C-130 Fat Albert transport plane.

Blue Angels Pensacola Beach Airshow 2024
    July 14, 2024

Blue Angels high show over Pensacola Beach to close out the 2024 Pensacola Beach Airshow. Fat Albert didn’t fly this week for an unknown reason.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Bluegreen (29th July 2024), Ewan (29th July 2024), Harmony (29th July 2024), Johnnycomelately (29th July 2024), onevoice (29th July 2024), thepainterdoug (29th July 2024), Vangelo (29th July 2024), wondering (30th July 2024)

3. Link to Post #54202
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Secret Service Agent REMOVE PEOPLE From Your Life if They Have THESE RED FLAGS!
    I enjoyed the exchange between Evy Poumpouras, a former Secret Service agent and Lewis Howes that I’ve purchased her book. They cover a lot of topics under an hour.

A quick bio on Lewis Howes: a New York Times bestselling author of “The School of Greatness”, and a lifestyle entrepreneur. A former professional football player and two-sport All-American.
    Beginning Snippets:
    Lewis: What are the three biggest skills that being a secret service agent gave you? That you learned from the secret service? The three biggest skills that you wish other individuals had those skills as well?

Evy: I’ll tell you the one big one that stands out, it taught me that the circle of people around you matter and you need to be very careful about who is in your circle. I look at it like this. You're the bouncer at the door right and you decide who comes in and how long they stay and then you decide who you need to throw out.”

Evy: “…you were also in a space where it was understood things are going to go wrong and it is OK. Where most people are not OK with that. Most people design their lives so that nothing goes wrong.”

Lewis: “They try to control their lives so things don't go wrong.And when they go wrong, they freaked out. They break down.

Evy: “Yes, because you're thinking, “Why is this happening? Why is that happening?” Rather than, this stuff will happen. It will be going on. Now, I can mitigate it but that stuff is going to come.”

Lewis:”…a lot of people just don't set themselves up for challenging times. They try to have comfortable lives and when there is an uncomfortable situation their at breakdown.”

Evy: “Yes, because you think stress is bad. That's what everybody tells you.Relax go get a massage. Stress is bad. No. A certain level of stress is good… “”…I don't like doing interviews. Me coming in, making myself sit down, doing the interview and overcoming that, that is good stress. That builds resilience.

The stress that is not good is chronic stress. So chronic stress is our relationship with someone. The relationship is not healthy. So every day I'm dealing with chronic stress. I’m I gonna get yelled at. Is this person gonna do this to me? That is not good for you. And that causes a deterioration and your self-esteem and your psychic and all these different things. That’s the difference.”

Lewis: “OK so your circle matters is number one. What’s the second thing that the service taught you and that you wish everyone understood?”

Evy: “…There’s two motivational mindsets.It’s called sense making. One mindset is identity and the other is instrumental. In identity. a person is very self focused. (Now we move through these by the way.) When I’m in identity, I'm using the word ‘I ‘a lot. “I this.” “I feel this way.” I'm in an emotional space. I'm very egocentric so I'm looking at the world as how it affects me.

I'm not looking really for solutions or moving forward. I'm really just looking to talk about me. Maybe sometimes I talk about my problems to have somebody comfort me. It's a very emotional state of being. When you're there, you're not being very productive. We all visit identity land from time to time. I'm not saying we don't but you're stuck.

Instrumental is I’m mission focused." I'm focused. I have a goal. This is what my goal is and I'm looking how to get to that place. So if I get feedback on something, I’m not gonna take it personally. If I'm working on a project and the project manager says to me, “Evy, this proposal you put together, I didn't like it. Fix it.” If I'm instrumental, I will hear, “He didn't like what I put together. I'm going to fix it because he wants me to make it better.” If I'm if I am identity, I'm gonna hear he doesn't like me.”

Lewis: “What is the third skill you learned that you wish everyone else had? “

Evy: “Humility. In the Secret Service, you’re taught to put other things ahead of yourself. You taught that you're not that special. And I think in the world where everybody told you “you're special”, so if that's true, then I'm special than everybody else isn’t.

Evy: "Some people might not like this but I don’t want to put my daughter in a sport where she's gonna get a trophy along with everybody else. I want her to learn how to fail and fail. You fail well by not getting pissed off and having a temper tantrum thinking the world owes you something.

And then saying, “Why did I not get this trophy? How could I have done better? And how can I do better next time so that I can get it, and I can earn?""

Secret Service Agent REMOVE PEOPLE From Your Life if They Have THESE RED FLAGS!
    Lewis Howes welcomes back Evy Poumpouras, a former Secret Service agent and author of "Becoming Bulletproof." Evy shares invaluable lessons learned from her 13-year career in the Secret Service, emphasizing the importance of one's inner circle, the distinction between identity and instrumental mindsets, and the value of humility. She provides practical advice on handling stress, being coachable, and navigating interpersonal relationships with a keen understanding of personality types. Evy's insights are grounded in her extensive experience and deep understanding of human behavior, making this episode a must-listen for anyone looking to enhance their resilience and leadership skills.

Becoming Bulletproof: Life Lessons from a Secret Service Agent
    by Evy Poumpouras (Author), March 12, 2024 (paperback)

Summary:

4.7/5 - Amazon - 4,364 ratings
    4.2/5 - Goodreads - 5,178 ratings

Former Secret Service agent and star of Bravo’sSpy Games Evy Poumpouras shares lessons learned from protecting presidents, as well insights and skills from the oldest and most elite security force in the world to help you prepare for stressful situations, instantly read people, influence how you are perceived, and live a more fearless life.

Becoming Bulletproof means transforming yourself into a stronger, more confident, and more powerful person. Evy Poumpouras—former Secret Service agent to three presidents and one of only five women to receive the Medal of Valor—demonstrates how we can overcome our everyday fears, have difficult conversations, know who to trust and who might not have our best interests at heart, influence situations, and prepare for the unexpected. When you have become bulletproof, you are your best, most courageous, and most powerful version of you. Poumpouras shows us that ultimately true strength is found in the mind, not the body.

Courage involves facing our fears, but it is also about resilience, grit, and having a built-in BS detector and knowing how to use it. In Becoming Bulletproof, Poumpouras demonstrates how to heighten our natural instincts to employ all these qualities and move from fear to fearlessness.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (29th July 2024), Bill Ryan (Today), Bluegreen (30th July 2024), Ewan (29th July 2024), Harmony (29th July 2024), Hym (29th July 2024), Mike (29th July 2024), Vangelo (29th July 2024)

5. Link to Post #54203
    Thanks
    Thanked 63,443 times in 9,164 posts

Good morning.

Regarding the observer mode of "I".

I'm inclined to think that whoever gave us fake 'Joe Biden' Mk1 has deliberately given us a very different fake 'Joe Biden' Mk2 to mess with our heads and tweak the story up a notch.

There is increased unbelievability everywhere we look now. Pick any main topic in the news and there's something fishy about it's reality credibility.

In terms of dark-side v light-side I can't determine which is driving this dissolving of the solid 'matrix' we've been locked into. I can only guess that the dark-side has more to gain by keeping us locked into the old 'matrix' and the light-side has less to gain from that.

Even so, I have serious doubt about how genuinely godly the 'light-side' is even when it overpowers the 'dark-side' as it seems it's about to do.

"there will come a deception so great and clever that it will fool even the very elect, if that were possible".

Obvious Bond Villains don't qualify as a great and clever deception. A 12 year old headset wearing game player can figure those guys out.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), ErtheVessel (29th July 2024), Ewan (29th July 2024), Harmony (29th July 2024), palehorse (29th July 2024), RunningDeer (29th July 2024), Vangelo (29th July 2024)

7. Link to Post #54204
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,187 times in 1,675 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Good morning.

Regarding the observer mode of "I".

I'm inclined to think that whoever gave us fake 'Joe Biden' Mk1 has deliberately given us a very different fake 'Joe Biden' Mk2 to mess with our heads and tweak the story up a notch.

There is increased unbelievability everywhere we look now. Pick any main topic in the news and there's something fishy about it's reality credibility.

In terms of dark-side v light-side I can't determine which is driving this dissolving of the solid 'matrix' we've been locked into. I can only guess that the dark-side has more to gain by keeping us locked into the old 'matrix' and the light-side has less to gain from that.

Even so, I have serious doubt about how genuinely godly the 'light-side' is even when it overpowers the 'dark-side' as it seems it's about to do.

"there will come a deception so great and clever that it will fool even the very elect, if that were possible".

Obvious Bond Villains don't qualify as a great and clever deception. A 12 year old headset wearing game player can figure those guys out.

Exactly Norman, very well expressed!

The so called light side is just the other wing of this crow. The great deception coming is the new Messiah that many are already waiting and yes the masses will be fooled.
    Someone that was fooled their entire life, end up just accepting it as the absolute truth. The only thing that matters is ourselves to know it and act accordingly. This whole patriot/freedom/libertarian/Anarcho-capitalism (not to be confused with real Anarchy) movements serves a purpose too, none of it touch the morality subject, it is all garbage movements to make the masses even more confused. The name of the game is "confusion", see how it works so well in marketing. The whole covid campaign was nothing more than a very large scale marketing operation, to fool the people into their own death. The master of deceit are laughing their orifices out loud!
    Truth telling and deceiving start at very young age by the the ones we love mostly! Just think about.

(p.s. I am not a parents hater, I know parents almost always do their best, but I just want to make it clear that deceiving is rooted everywhere including parenting hood, and the great majority can't see that at all).
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), ErtheVessel (29th July 2024), Ewan (29th July 2024), Harmony (29th July 2024), RunningDeer (29th July 2024), wondering (29th July 2024)

9. Link to Post #54205
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,141 times in 1,043 posts

Edit: response to post #54201 by Paula. Was first try respond w/o quotes.

Hi Sis. The “40 ibs” refers to a requirement for Blue Angel pilots to withstand an added forward/nose-down spring-enabled force on their control column, for the duration of any flight (practice, performance, transits). This is to tighten up the accuracy of ~‘muscular focus’, I guess. Word is that the the USAF Thunderbirds demo team flying F-16s, which is totes fly-by-wire and uses a hand/normal size gamer controller off on one side, can not fly as close in formations as the ‘Angels.
    Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 29th July 2024 at 08:21.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Bluegreen (30th July 2024), Harmony (29th July 2024), RunningDeer (29th July 2024), Vangelo (29th July 2024)

11. Link to Post #54206
    Thanks
    Thanked 63,443 times in 9,164 posts

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (29th July 2024), Bill Ryan (Today), Bluegreen (30th July 2024), Ewan (30th July 2024), Harmony (29th July 2024), RunningDeer (29th July 2024), Vangelo (29th July 2024)

13. Link to Post #54207
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,115 times in 759 posts

Abstract
    This article, the second in a series published on my substack, provides an overview of the manipulations that led to the incorporation of the former Chinese Empire into the global power structure designed by the Global Mafia (or Glafia, i.e. the Predators), the criminal owners of most of the planet’s wealth, governments, corporations and institutions. Many details and references not mentioned here can be found in my book The Predators versus The People.

Introduction
    Chinese civilization goes back thousands of years and is one of the oldest in the world. It has seen many changes and wars, and someof these wars were certainly not defensive. The same goes for the Great Wall, which in part protected the Empire’s newly annexed territories.

Until the early 1800’s, Asia and especially China, was the dominant player in the world economy and technology (James Petras; Joseph Needham). The ships used in Admiral Zheng’s “charm offensive” in the 15th century to visit India, Arabia, Egypt and Africa were up to 4 times bigger than the European ones. Yet China never colonized the world, probably for philosophical reasons (Confucianism, Taoism) and also because the rest of world had little of interest to offer to China (G. Arrighi).

In the early 19th century, the hidden driving force behind world history in the last 500 years – Glafia - placed China on its list of Eurasian empires to be “normalized”, to provide a “level playfield” for their plan to dominate the whole world. Activities were started to weaken all great Eurasian empires, in the case of China mainly the opium wars and the making of a subordinate (or comprador) elite.

However, for the final conquest of the still highly sovereign empires of Eurasia, a very strong force had to be established: an alliance between Glafia's already fading but still very powerful British Empire, and its rising American Empire, helped by its European proxy states. That coalition, in which many Zionist proxies also participated, would instigate and execute the World Wars, the communist revolutions in Russia, China and elsewhere, and financial crises.

Indeed, in 1897 Britain and the USA made a secret agreement to carry out the gigantic project to subdue and colonize the whole of Eurasia, China included. This project, which included the setting up of bogeymen Hitler and Mussolini, is here called The Great 20th Century Slaughter of Eurasia. It affected humanity more destructively and on a larger scale than had ever happened in history.

Rockefeller in China
    In 1863, John D. Rockefeller (just 24 years old) sold his first (lamp) kerosene in China and made his first “disinterested” gift to China missions. In the usual Rockefeller style, he quickly established a monopoly. At the time, China had been made “the sick man of Asia”, due to the devastating opium wars launched at it by the British Empire. In cahoots with the USA, it forced China to accept opium produced in British India (and not bullion) as payment for its exports of luxuries to the West.

The Rockefellers and their influence would never leave China. Across the 20th century, their “philanthropic” investment in China’s science, medicine, and higher education officially surpassed one billion dollars. Mary Brown Bullock writes:

"Over the course of the 20th century, several hundred Chinese institutions and many thousands of Chinese scholars and practitioners received Rockefeller philanthropic support. Rockefeller philanthropy’s sustained emphasis on science and medicine transformed and secularized the American cultural role in Republican China. It legitimized an American scientific influence and a tradition of intellectual and professional relationships that transcended Mao’s China and continues to distinguish the bilateral relationship.

Rockefeller philanthropic institutions have long served as a bellwether for the American non-governmental presence in China. Their formative influence on China’s science and medicine defined the post-missionary era in the first half of the [20th] century. Their re-entry into China after Nixon’s [1972] opening was carefully orchestrated by China’s leaders."

Glafia, together with the Rockefellers and other minions, led China’s trajectory from sovereign Empire to global hegemon in three revolutionary steps, which are discussed below.

The first Glafia-led revolution in China: Sun Yat-sen
    Japan had been corrupted since the 1860’s by Glafia’s British, and later also American, hegemon (for example through Jacob Schiff’s $200M loan to Japan), to serve as a future battering ram against China and Russia, which started with the 1904-05 Russo-Japanese war. Japan also served as the base for Sun Yat-sen’s overthrow of China's Qing dynasty in 1912, financed by Wall Street & The City. According to A. Sutton:

“The best-documented example of Wall Street intervention in revolution is the operation of a New York syndicate in the Chinese revolution of 1912, which was led by Sun Yat-sen. Although the final gains of the syndicate remain unclear, the intention and role of the New York financing group are fully documented down to amounts of money, information on affiliated Chinese secret societies, and shipping lists of armaments to be purchased.”

Sun, a Christian who had studied in the USA, wanted to develop China in the same way. But as in the case of Russia, Glafia's bankers did not, at least not at that time: their plan for the 20th century was to make the USA their new hegemon. China had to be suppressed, by placing it in the “communist fridge”, under Mao Zedong, together with Russia (which had been in the communist fridge since the 1917 Revolution). Never forget that communism was also a Glafia project!

In 1925, Sun Yat-sen was poisoned, probably by the British, and died. Under Chiang Kai-shek and his successors, the Chinese Nationalists were sabotaged by the treasonous Americans, who officially supported them. That's why, since 1928, they had to govern mainland China from Taiwan. In 1949, the Chinese Communists took over control of the Chinese mainland, and the Nationalists were left with the small island of Taiwan.

Glafia’s second revolution in China: communism
    Already by 1919, Mao had been headhunted and earmarked by “Yale in China” school. It was a US intelligence front, in collaboration with members of the Skull and Bones Society at Yale University, which had been founded in the 1830’s by the US Russell family, opium dealers in China. Under the cover of WW2, the USA betrayed China into Communism (see James Perloff), with a treasonous key role for Glafia pawn General George Marshall, America’s wartime commander and name giver to the later Marshall Plan.

Mao received several Glafia advisors, all Jewish, to assist in the creation of a Glafia-desired totalitarian state. After David Rockefeller visited China in 1973 with his faithful agent Henry Kissinger, he was very satisfied about "this" - or should we say "his" - experiment:

"Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution ... [this] social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history".

With "whatever the price", Rockefeller coldly referred to the fact that in the 1950’s and 60’s, Chinese communists slaughtered tens of millions of Chinese non-communists, often people dedicated to Tao. Today’s pro “pacifist, harmonious and Taoist” China and pro “multipolar order” Westerners – like Pepe Escobar and Matthew Ehret - seem to have forgotten this horrible episode.

An important reason for the US hegemon to put China on the communist path was to keep it backward and isolated for several decades, the same "refrigerator" trick as applied earlier on in Russia. That eliminated China and Russia as economic competitors, so the USA, the "great champion of liberty and free trade", could have a typical, soaring Glafia career. It was also an experiment in the creation of the modern, Glafia-controlled totalitarian Chinese state - which it remains until today. Klaus Schwab and his pupil Justin Trudeau are big fans of present-day Communist China, and they show it on YouTube.

Glafia's third Chinese revolution: global hegemon
    When Glafia's US hegemon started to prepare their "China hegemon" project in 1971 (a year of great change), that was because:

· Glafia has no loyalty to any nation, religion, race, or ethnicity, and presently they see Communist China (assisted by Russia) as the best global system for their domination project (see also the Yalta Conference during WW2, in which the Allies gave Central Europe and North Korea away to communism).

· China, with well over one billion clever and hardworking people, had by far the largest economic potential - just as it had shown before 1850.

· China was severely humiliated in the 19th century, which it will never forget, and was only going to participate in Glafia's New World Order as its leader state (as confirmed in this George Soros interview).

In that very same year 1971, the People’s Republic of China, led by the Chinese Communist Party under Mao, was recognized as “the only legitimate representative of China to the United Nations”; with support of Glafia's US hegemon, of course. The representatives of the Republic of China in Taiwan were immediately removed from the UN organization. So again a seed for a future conflict was planted, a trick also used by splitting North and South Vietnam, North and South Korea, and the giveaway of Crimea by Khrushchev.

Forty years ago, Antony Sutton prophesied about the development of China by American corporations. As it turned out, he was right - again:

“Bechtel Corporation has established a new company, Bechtel China, Inc. to handle development, engineering and construction contracts for the Chinese government... It appears that Bechtel is now to play a similar role to that of Detroit-based Albert Kahn Inc., the firm that in 1928 undertook initial studies and planning for the First Five Year Plan in the Soviet Union. By about the year 2000, Communist China will be a "superpower" built by American technology and skill...

And who is to say that the Chinese Communists will not make their peace with Moscow after 2000 and join forces to eliminate the super-super-power, the United States?"

In recent years, it was easy to see how all Western actions against China and Russia – the Ukraine war included – had their unification and reinforcement as main goal. The Pentagon’s 2017 budget was the first driven by Glafia-created bogeymen China and Russia. Yet another Glafia project to upset the global balance of powers is arriving at its harvest time! History shows that the Global Powers have no loyalty to any nation, religion or race, and Glafia-supported China is now simply their best totalitarian and hegemonic model.

This is how countries are used as “pieces on a chessboard upon which is being played out a great game for the domination of the world” (Lord George Curzon, 1859-1925, British politician, Vice Roy of India). Remember that there’s only one player behind the board!

The Great Shift: after 500 years, Glafia goes East
    To quickly recap: according to Giovanni Arrighi (1994), the world capitalist system developed in four cycles, each led by a temporary hegemon, respectively Spain, Holland, England, and the United States. Each cycle was divided into three phases:

1. An accumulation phase, through trade (piling up of capital).

2. A phase of industrial expansion.

3. A period of financialization (investment, mostly foreign, of capital), dominated by bankers (the earlier merchants lending out their capital).

This last phase is "burning hot and then fading away", or as Braudel called it, “a sign of autumn”. In it, not only the finance era runs its final course, but also the leader state itself. The gradual demise of one cycle would become the gradual birth of the next, on an ever grander and more global scale.

For Glafia's present hegemon, the Arch-Fascist informal empire of the United States of America - officially "the free and democratic USA" – the turning point to autumn can be dated to 1971. When we take the recent developments into account, including the war in Ukraine, there can be no doubt: China, and Russia too, will be the new horses pulling Glafia's chariot.

This time the move is cleverly being sold by stating that we will go from a bad and disgraced uni-polar world to a good, harmonious and even Taoist multi-polar world. With ALL LANDS now brought under control, and the Global Digital Prison on its way to controlling ALL PEOPLE, that powerful Western-Zionist coalition is no longer needed and is being dismantled.

The “China hegemon” project
    Like practically all meteoric careers since the start of the Glafia project around 1500, either of persons, corporations or countries, Communist China's skyrocketing rise after 1971 was Glafia-made. Glafia's proxy for this new state-building project was of course its 20th century hegemon, the United States of America. Special roles were given to Henry Kissinger, Bill Clinton, and members of Yale's Skull and Bones Society, amongst others as US ambassadors to China.

The US hegemon started the "China hegemon" project overtly in 1971, when the visible part of the preparations took off, with Henry Kissinger's famous visit. No doubt that secret preparations had started long before (the book The Secret History of America’s First Central Intelligence Agency [OSS] provides evidence of such). To recap, the reasons for this project were:

Glafia's core of dynastic families sees Communism - which they themselves launched and helped to establish in Russia, and later in China and elsewhere - as the best control system for their global domination project. Under their guidance (see here for an example), China has become the global leader of the "Digital Prison" project. Many Western leaders criticize it, while omitting to mention that their own countries are covertly implementing the same system.

China, with far over one billion capable and industrious people, has by far the largest potential for economic capacity - as it had already showed for thousands of years.

China, which was severely humiliated in the 19th century, was only going to participate in Glafia's New World Order as its leader. George Soros openly admitted this in 2009 (see George Soros interview).

The rude, brutish, and ruthless USA, with its constant see-through lies, has on purpose lost its credibility in most parts of the world, while China has been doing its best to gain – and buy! - global popularity.

China wasn't the USA's first big-state-making project: it had also managed Russia's transformation into a communist empire, the Soviet Union. Then, after the Glafia-planned fake de-colonization, it made all the post-WW2 "newly independent" ex-colonies their dependent proxies, via bought and paid for sub-ordinate elites (also called vassals or puppet regimes). And in fact, there's no difference in how they "made" Israel, the European Union, NATO, Japan as their battering ram in Asia, the 19th century unification of Italy, and also of Germany, et cetera: as always, they bribed and corrupted the political and blueblood elites in those countries, including the mainstream media and academia.

Is China's new role a reason for HOPE?
    Will an era of global peace, prosperity and freedom rise with the proposed multipolar order led by China and Russia?

The answer is: Sorry, but NO, for the five major reasons are given below.

First, the Covid litmus test: China, and Russia too, knew that cheap HCQ and Ivermectin work, as shown on a large scale in China, Uttar Pradesh, Japan. But even so they suppressed their people massively with such crazy measures as mRNA jabs (Russia, not China) and lockdowns.

Second, read General Chi's chilling speech (The secret speech of General Chi Haotian). Anthony Hall confirmed this is not a forgery. It leaves you wondering what's really behind China's big smile.

Third, the criminal Triads, who had a role akin to Freemasons in the West, have since long been in cahoots with the Hong Kong tycoons and the Chinese Communist Party, together forming a "Glafia-subordinate gangster elite”.

Fourth, a shocking 2014 article shows how nearly 22,000 members of China’s communist elite hold secretive offshore companies in British and other tax havens, which makes them highly dependent on Glafia's banksters. Like all Glafia's proxies, they can never stray from the agenda, because just as Glafia made them, it can also break them. Yes, that’s “autonomous” China!

An important fifth reason is the money system litmus test. Indeed, the whole multipolar effort will be futile if the present usurious money system, fully under control of Glafia's banksters, is maintained, as it is totally incompatible with peace, prosperity, sustainability, and freedom. As long as Glafia's bankers stay in charge of our money system, there will be no “autonomous” China, nor any other "self-reliant" countries or regions, or a "sustainable" world, or a "free" world.

Of course the new Chinese hegemon is sold to the public as a benovolent, and even Taoist country, “on the path to socialism with Chinese characteristics”. Just as the criminal and genocidal American hegemon was always presented as “the great champion of democracy and free trade”!

Only if we can create awareness in lots of people, if we re-discover our strength as miraculous and spiritual human beings, and if we cooperate in an open-minded manner with others seeking the truth, can this gigantic problem be tackled.

https://thepredatorsversusthepeople....o-mao-and-then

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Ernie Nemeth (29th July 2024), Ewan (30th July 2024), Harmony (30th July 2024), onawah (Yesterday), RunningDeer (29th July 2024), ThePythonicCow (29th July 2024), Vangelo (29th July 2024), wondering (29th July 2024)

15. Link to Post #54208
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 141,582 times in 21,858 posts

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    Second, read General Chi's chilling speech (The secret speech of General Chi Haotian). Anthony Hall confirmed this is not a forgery. It leaves you wondering what's really behind China's big smile.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Ewan (30th July 2024), Harmony (30th July 2024), onawah (30th July 2024), RunningDeer (30th July 2024)

17. Link to Post #54209
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One of the pioneers of fine art photography, Oscar Gustav Rejlander, born in Sweden and living in England, came up with the idea of using his cat to determine the light in the studio before the exposure meter had been invented. If the cat's pupils became like narrow slits, Rejlander would set a slow shutter speed, and if they dilated more than usual, the photographer would set a slow shutter speed.

Troll’s Tongue in Norway is one of the most dangerous and picturesque places in the world. The famous Skjeggedal rock chip could collapse from 350 meters high at any moment, but somehow inexplicably keeps its horizontal position.

Arthropleura is the largest millipede that ever lived on planet Earth. It lived between 314.6 and 290.1 million years ago. It was up to 2.6 meters long.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (Today), Bill Ryan (Today), Harmony (Today)

19. Link to Post #54210
    Language
    English
    Thanks

New Friends

Natural Weed Control
    If you need a simple way to get rid of the weeds between your interlock try using baking soda.This is an easy way to get rid of the weeds between your patio stones and they won't grow back either. No more toxic chemicals required.

PINE-SOL - A Natural Cleaning Product
    The cleaning products you buy are filled with toxic chemicals which are endocrine disrupters affecting your hormones causing fatigue, headache, mood swings & hair loss. Solutions like this kill mold, unlike store bought cleaning solutions.
    ORGANIC INGREDIENTS:
    • Vinegar
    • Pine Needles
    • Water
    • Lemon
    DIRECTIONS:
    • Fill jar halfway with pine needles and 1-2 squeezed lemons.
    • Fill mason jars halfway with water, the other half with vinegar.
    You can use this solution after 24 hrs. but for a stronger cleaning solution, let infuse for two weeks.

To Miss Theresa

In 1904, tea bags were invented quite by accident. Their inventor, Thomas Sullivan (a tea merchant), decided that it would be cheaper for him to send small samples of tea to potential customers in silk bags rather than in boxes. Recipients mistakenly thought it was these bags that needed to be brewed. Soon Sullivan was literally flooded with orders for his "tea bags.”

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (Today), Bill Ryan (Today), Harmony (Today), wondering (Today)

21. Link to Post #54211
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Things are speeding up in 3D.

Trick or Treat

How To Keep Fruit Fresh For Weeks
    Store fruit up to 2 weeks or more in your fridge.
    • - Put unwashed fruit into a jar, lid on.
      - Wash fruit when you use it.
      - Fruit doesn't lose flavor.
    Fruit is as good as the day you bought it.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; Today at 18:36.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Ernie Nemeth (Today), Sue (Ayt) (Today), wondering (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2711 of 2711 FirstFirst 1 1711 2211 2611 2661 2701 2711