Thread: Is the Multiverse real...?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,119 times in 1,770 posts

Default Re: Is the Multiverse real...?

Quote Posted by Neptune7 (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    [*]Maybe in a "multiverse" with endless parallel universes, they have slightly different "rule sets" that test your character differently.
    As far as I can see, there is NO evidence of a multiverse. Do you see any evidence?
    I look at the universe as something that contains matter which we can perceive and matter we cannot, such as air, and many other elements.. And within that universe, we all operate in or own "sphere of influence" at any one time... We do so, side by side with other beings and creatures (Life) all around us, in their own little "bubble of influence."

I may be minding my own business and taking a walk in a wooded area, where I may encounter a creature that I have never seen before outside of images or videos, and experience many things I would never experience these things in my daily life. But for someone living in that wooded area, these things would be their normal environment.

I see life as an ebb and flow where we all are living in our own dynamic, and in such a dynamic, we are constantly coming into, and sometimes participating in the sphere of influence of others... In doing so, sometimes we end up sharing their reality, or they experience ours. And this is where we experience something for perhaps the first time, such as flying on an airplane, scuba diving, taking hikes into areas we have never been, etc.

Just as areas on the planet are extremely different, such as a rainforest versus a desert, or a mountain versus an ocean environment? We are all cohabitants in a realm where our placement, and choices within it are unique to ourselves and what we wish to experience, but at the end of our lives, while we all mostly experience the same fundamental things, our paths are usually extremely different in the end.

Fish are living an extremely different reality than humans are, yet we do so side by side, and sometimes pass into their "Realm" within our own reality.

I believe "dimensions" are the realms in which the individual awareness resides... And this would be true for any sentient thing. So one would have to determine if the planet itself was sentient, as certainly there are many of them... Are we looking outside of our dimension when we look to the stars and planets apart from ours? Or merely observing something within our own, that we have yet to experience in a tangible way?

Back to my first comment, I think it would be niave to suggest that our little universe would be alone in it's presentation... Just as the planets are not alone, nor are the creatures living on and within it... And as such, as things in space move and shift, and spin, they too, are part of a larger mechanism, and that would be considered a "multiverse." Where multiple universes interact with one another on very different levels... Doesn't "Multi" essentially mean multiple?

As far as our own multiverse? I would suggest we are such a small part of the whole, that as an individual, we are unable to even imagine the vast amount of potential that could be enveloped in even our own small communities, much less the whole as a multidimensional environment. Many of which traits cannot even be perceived, without equipment, as our own ability to recognize elements of it are extremely limited to a very few senses.

I would say it is real and we interact with it all the time, knowingly or not.

But thats just a mind exercise on my part. I cannot prove it.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 19th July 2024 at 14:54.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2024), ExomatrixTV (20th July 2024), Neptune7 (20th July 2024), Yoda (20th July 2024)

3. Link to Post #42
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 137,059 times in 22,616 posts

Lightbulb Re: Is the Multiverse real...?

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st July 2024 at 17:52.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2024), Neptune7 (21st July 2024), Yoda (20th July 2024)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Is the Multiverse real...?

• If creation is a form of expression, what kind of expression would you name it?
    Maybe through creation of "everything that is" (not what we "think" it is) ... is far more profound & sacred that most (may) take for granted.
    • When we connect with "all that is" (not what we "think" it is) ... in my view/experience, something "magical" happens if we have an unbound mind.
    The moment we use labels created by our limited brain having limited comprehension and project these (self-imposed perceptions or self-inflicted fears) on that what we do not really grasp ... We are looking in our own created "hall of mirrors" of what we assume things are ... some of it might be correct or very close to the truth ... even then, it is how we deal with it that defines our "spiritual evolution".

Having a "sense of wonder" like a child ... could be the key to the universe, and in my view, eventually also the multiverse.

cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳
    July 20, 2024
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th July 2024 at 19:08.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Neptune7 (21st July 2024), Valley (20th July 2024), Yoda (20th July 2024)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Is the Multiverse real...?

• Why Do Physicists Believe That a Shadow Hides Entire Worlds?:

The book "The Fabric of Reality" by David Deutsch represents an attempt to comprehend the nature of reality, based on the latest advancements in quantum physics and the many-worlds theory. Deutsch, being an advocate of Hugh Everett's many-worlds interpretation, argues that quantum mechanics implies the existence of parallel universes.

Original author:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3