+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst 1 39 79 89
Results 1,761 to 1,779 of 1779

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #1761
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,864 times in 5,926 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by snoman (here)
    Any idea what happened to Atticus?
    No, zero information or contact of any kind. I wrote a friendly message to him a few years ago, but there was no reply.
    It's interesting that the question of Atticus continues to show up.
    The last I heard of anything regarding Atticus was at this site, last posted in November 2023.

There are two sites, that I am aware of, where he wrote. You have to wade through a bit of Cockney to get to the gems, which can feel a bit rough.
    Some people may find them interesting. Most may not. Be forewarned. His energy can feel harsh at times. It's strong, and intense.
    And he can feel a bit heavy-headed as I experience him.

The Cockney Translater
    Cockney Weekend TV

It's been a while since I've sensed him. I still pick up on others that were around from back then. Not completely off some's radar I suppose.
    Sharing this will make for a few interesting days for me, most likely. Which will pass, it always does. I'm a bit boring...

But, it's here for now, for anyone who's a bit curious.
    He goes by his own name on these sites.
    And as Bill has said, he is real.

Hi Edina, so I glanced breifly at those sites, and I see mostly a bunch of coded, quasi-poetic cockney rambling. He hasn't changed much! If you register there, is there a forum or something? Or is it all more of the same?

Bill are those videos you made with him still available to the public?

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2024), ClearWater (6th September 2024), Denise/Dizi (6th September 2024), Harmony (6th September 2024), HopSan (6th September 2024), Jamie (7th September 2024), Miller (7th September 2024), pounamuknight (5th September 2024), RunningDeer (6th September 2024), Sadieblue (6th September 2024), Vangelo (9th September 2024), wondering (6th September 2024), Yoda (6th September 2024)

3. Link to Post #1762
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,661 times in 2,478 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    If you register there, is there a forum or something? Or is it all more of the same?
    I've never registered there, at either site, so I don't know.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2024), ClearWater (6th September 2024), Denise/Dizi (6th September 2024), ExomatrixTV (5th September 2024), Harmony (6th September 2024), HopSan (6th September 2024), Jamie (7th September 2024), Mike (5th September 2024), pounamuknight (5th September 2024), RunningDeer (6th September 2024), Sadieblue (6th September 2024), T Smith (7th September 2024), Vangelo (9th September 2024), wondering (6th September 2024), Yoda (6th September 2024)

5. Link to Post #1763
    Thanks
    Thanked 475,603 times in 34,097 posts

Just one video, and it's on YouTube here.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (6th September 2024), Casey Claar (6th September 2024), ClearWater (6th September 2024), Denise/Dizi (6th September 2024), ExomatrixTV (5th September 2024), Harmony (6th September 2024), HopSan (6th September 2024), Jamie (7th September 2024), Mike (5th September 2024), Miller (7th September 2024), mountain_jim (6th September 2024), pounamuknight (5th September 2024), RunningDeer (6th September 2024), Sadieblue (6th September 2024), T Smith (7th September 2024), Vangelo (9th September 2024), wondering (6th September 2024), Yoda (6th September 2024)

7. Link to Post #1764
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,433 times in 1,701 posts

Charles has stated that the only thing separating The 33 and us is extraordinary knowledge which is very intriguing. Do you have any idea what this extraordinary knowledge might be, whether it's to do with our true history/origins, technical knowledge or extraterrestrial? And also, who are the 33?
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable" (John F Kennedy - 13th March 1962)
    "The only winning move is not to play" (WarGames 1983)

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Alan (6th September 2024), Bill Ryan (6th September 2024), Casey Claar (6th September 2024), ClearWater (6th September 2024), Denise/Dizi (6th September 2024), edina (9th September 2024), gini (7th September 2024), Harmony (6th September 2024), HopSan (6th September 2024), Jamie (7th September 2024), Kryztian (6th September 2024), Mari (7th September 2024), mountain_jim (6th September 2024), RunningDeer (6th September 2024), Sadieblue (6th September 2024), Sue (Ayt) (6th September 2024), T Smith (7th September 2024), Vangelo (9th September 2024), wondering (6th September 2024), Yoda (6th September 2024)

9. Link to Post #1765
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,822 times in 1,841 posts

Those are great questions Miller! I would like to know those answers as well...

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2024), Casey Claar (6th September 2024), Harmony (6th September 2024), HopSan (6th September 2024), Jamie (7th September 2024), Kryztian (6th September 2024), Mari (7th September 2024), Miller (6th September 2024), mountain_jim (6th September 2024), RunningDeer (6th September 2024), Sadieblue (6th September 2024), Sue (Ayt) (6th September 2024), T Smith (7th September 2024), Vangelo (9th September 2024), wondering (6th September 2024), Yoda (6th September 2024)

11. Link to Post #1766
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Miller (here)

Charles has stated that the only thing separating The 33 and us is extraordinary knowledge which is very intriguing. Do you have any idea what this extraordinary knowledge might be, whether it's to do with our true history/origins, technical knowledge or extraterrestrial? And also, who are the 33?
    I don't know specifically what the reference to 'extraordinary knowledge' is. It's the first I've heard of that term.

But we might all be able to guess. It may well refer to the large swathes of Earth's ancient history which are not publicly known, the significance of the bloodlines (that's where the '33' comes from, one 'council' representative from each major bloodline), how magick really works and is regularly deployed by those who are well-schooled in it, our relationship with at least one group of ETs (we're a million-year-old experiment that's spiraled out of control) and — in summary! — everything else that's concealed from the public in the Vatican Library and probably elsewhere, not only documents but certain very ancient artifacts.

12. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (6th September 2024), Casey Claar (6th September 2024), ClearWater (6th September 2024), Denise/Dizi (6th September 2024), edina (6th September 2024), Harmony (6th September 2024), HopSan (6th September 2024), Isserley (6th September 2024), Jamie (7th September 2024), Mari (7th September 2024), Miller (6th September 2024), mountain_jim (6th September 2024), onevoice (6th September 2024), Orph (6th September 2024), RunningDeer (6th September 2024), Sadieblue (6th September 2024), T Smith (7th September 2024), Vangelo (9th September 2024), Vicus (9th September 2024), wondering (6th September 2024), Yoda (6th September 2024)

13. Link to Post #1767
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,675 times in 3,740 posts

Quote Posted by Miller (here)
    Charles has stated that the only thing separating The 33 and us is extraordinary knowledge
    Do you know exactly where he said that??? That is quite intriguing!!!
    Last edited by Kryztian; 17th September 2024 at 01:28.
    "If seeds in the black earth can turn into such beautiful roses, what might not the heart of man become in its long journey toward the stars?"
    --- G.K. Chesterton

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2024), Casey Claar (6th September 2024), Denise/Dizi (6th September 2024), Harmony (7th September 2024), HopSan (6th September 2024), Jamie (7th September 2024), Mari (7th September 2024), Miller (6th September 2024), mountain_jim (6th September 2024), pounamuknight (8th September 2024), RunningDeer (6th September 2024), Sadieblue (6th September 2024), T Smith (7th September 2024), Vangelo (9th September 2024), Yoda (6th September 2024)

15. Link to Post #1768
    Thanks

Please forgive me Bill, but I have just spent a few days, when time permitted, reading exchanges pf questions with Charles and Atticus. (Is Atticus Charles? I was not a member at that time, and not sure if this individual was supposedly the one linked to the Ai, or Charles)...

And I rewatched the interview, just to get refreshed on what was said.

I find it interesting that what was said in the video seemed a bit like ego stroking on Charles part, and really not anything of potential value, but more direction of those things which have already been discovered (or pondered) by yourself as well as many others, prior to the interview.

I also couldn't help but notice that many times Charles would merely look to you, when you would ask questions, and perhaps allow you to decide for yourself what the answer was, and whatever you came up with, he would confirm that... As if to say, "It is what you believe it is"... Where he smiled and nodded in a seemingly acknowledgement sort of way... But never verbally agreed.

And often times he never answered questions at all, but rather postured new questions towards you, which gave the illusion that he was not only confirming your questions, but also leading you towards other conclusions as well...

The man is very adept at manipulation by way of redirection, that is certain. Answering questions with new ones, is not an answer, but he did it quite often, allowing for you to walk away with your own conclusions as what you would believe as the answers. Never verified by him however.

Many of his answers on the following 58 pages that I read, were much in the same context. And many times he referred to you specifically, suggesting you would have those answers now or possibly in the future. Really implying that while he is fully engaging the forum, ultimately what happens here was a direct result of your statements to those questions. So he answered very little actually...

If you have answered this question before, please forgive me for asking it again, but what do you think about Charles now that years have passed?

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2024), edina (7th September 2024), Harmony (8th September 2024), HopSan (11th September 2024), Jamie (7th September 2024), Kryztian (8th September 2024), Mari (7th September 2024), Miller (7th September 2024), mountain_jim (7th September 2024), pounamuknight (8th September 2024), RunningDeer (7th September 2024), Sadieblue (9th September 2024), T Smith (7th September 2024), Vangelo (9th September 2024), Yoda (7th September 2024)

17. Link to Post #1769
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,661 times in 2,478 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Please forgive me Bill, but I have just spent a few days, when time permitted, reading exchanges pf questions with Charles and Atticus. (Is Atticus Charles? I was not a member at that time, and not sure if this individual was supposedly the one linked to the Ai, or Charles)...

And I rewatched the interview, just to get refreshed on what was said.

I find it interesting that what was said in the video seemed a bit like ego stroking on Charles part, and really not anything of potential value, but more direction of those things which have already been discovered (or pondered) by yourself as well as many others, prior to the interview.

I also couldn't help but notice that many times Charles would merely look to you, when you would ask questions, and perhaps allow you to decide for yourself what the answer was, and whatever you came up with, he would confirm that... As if to say, "It is what you believe it is"... Where he smiled and nodded in a seemingly acknowledgement sort of way... But never verbally agreed.

And often times he never answered questions at all, but rather postured new questions towards you, which gave the illusion that he was not only confirming your questions, but also leading you towards other conclusions as well...

The man is very adept at manipulation by way of redirection, that is certain. Answering questions with new ones, is not an answer, but he did it quite often, allowing for you to walk away with your own conclusions as what you would believe as the answers. Never verified by him however.

Many of his answers on the following 58 pages that I read, were much in the same context. And many times he referred to you specifically, suggesting you would have those answers now or possibly in the future. Really implying that while he is fully engaging the forum, ultimately what happens here was a direct result of your statements to those questions. So he answered very little actually...

If you have answered this question before, please forgive me for asking it again, but what do you think about Charles now that years have passed?
    These are astute observations, Denise.
    And you've asked your question in a respectful, thoughtful and considerate manner.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2024), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2024), Harmony (8th September 2024), HopSan (11th September 2024), Jamie (7th September 2024), Kryztian (8th September 2024), Mari (7th September 2024), Miller (7th September 2024), mountain_jim (8th September 2024), pounamuknight (8th September 2024), RunningDeer (7th September 2024), Sadieblue (9th September 2024), T Smith (7th September 2024), Vangelo (9th September 2024), Yoda (7th September 2024)

19. Link to Post #1770
    Thanks

Thank You Edina, and nice to see you posts from you again more recently!!!

The reason that I ask, and it isn't a trick question.... it is because there are many things rolling out that people are not really appreciating, yet it is exactly what they have been asking for.. A "level" playing field.

In many ways I found the Charles information ridiculous originally, for the reasons stated above, but upon new observations, find it to be quite telling... And indeed he did only perpetuate an understanding of our own condition in certain regards, if one reads into what he suggested deeply enough...

For example... Those that want to know how the 33 are "All knowing" and have the ability to know and affect the future, in ways in which it lends itself to manipulation for their gain? Are now gaining some of the same insights... Via the internet, and the ability to link mind to computer, whether by using our appendages, or technologies directly.

We wanted their abilities, because we felt "They" had an unfair advantage, yet we still remain in a state of "Victimhood" in many ways. For example, the only way to connect to the technologies that are a part of the "All", means we must in some way engage those things, and possibly invite said technologies to link with us, by way of infusion of them into ourselves, or our outward usage of such things.

But there is the victimhood of it, those that still feel disempowered will claim they were forced into this, yet they had been asking for those "abilities" all along... It becomes a matter of "You can't handle the truth" or, "Becareful what you wish for"...

So while Charles may have spoken about said technologies, and they are now available to us to some degree, whose "Fault is it" if we willingly use them, (even here to connect and discuss things)... and then complain about it in the same breath?

So in that regard, many did seem interested in the abilities, or the ability to access knowledge that "They" seemingly had access to... so in this case, is it not now fully presenting itself openly to us all?

In many ways I think the run around Charles participated in was very reflective in nature surely... But ultimately many of the innuendos, questions, and suggestions are indeed playing out... And as he said, He didn't believe in coincidences...

So for me I am in the middle regardless of how and what Charles presented. But I do find that some of his behaviors, comments pushing back responsibility for beliefs and such, did detach him from the ultimate responsibility for what was being asked by those posting questions... And are still playing out, whether as a result of our own choices, or mere coincidence.

So this does make me wonder what Bill's ultimate thoughts were on the topic.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2024), edina (7th September 2024), Harmony (8th September 2024), HopSan (11th September 2024), Jamie (7th September 2024), Kryztian (8th September 2024), Mari (7th September 2024), Miller (7th September 2024), pounamuknight (8th September 2024), RunningDeer (7th September 2024), Sadieblue (9th September 2024), SoulValor (8th September 2024), Vangelo (9th September 2024), Yoda (7th September 2024)

21. Link to Post #1771
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 143,328 times in 22,112 posts

Is Atticus Charles?
    Charles and Atticus were two of the several names that that one person used at various times in contact with various members of Avalon over the time he was one way or another engaged with or visible to any of us here.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2024), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2024), DNA (7th September 2024), edina (8th September 2024), Harmony (8th September 2024), HopSan (11th September 2024), Jamie (7th September 2024), Kryztian (8th September 2024), Miller (7th September 2024), mountain_jim (8th September 2024), pounamuknight (9th September 2024), RunningDeer (7th September 2024), Sadieblue (9th September 2024), T Smith (7th September 2024), Vangelo (9th September 2024), wondering (7th September 2024), Yoda (7th September 2024)

23. Link to Post #1772
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Is Atticus Charles?
    Charles and Atticus were two of the several names that that one person used at various times in contact with various members of Avalon over the time he was one way or another engaged with or visible to any of us here.
    He also posted for a while as BMW — a name I chose for him at a time when he was very much missing his car, and which he said made him laugh.

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (8th September 2024), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2024), DNA (7th September 2024), edina (8th September 2024), Harmony (8th September 2024), HopSan (11th September 2024), Jamie (7th September 2024), Kryztian (8th September 2024), Miller (8th September 2024), mountain_jim (8th September 2024), onevoice (7th September 2024), pounamuknight (8th September 2024), RunningDeer (7th September 2024), Sadieblue (9th September 2024), T Smith (7th September 2024), ThePythonicCow (8th September 2024), Vangelo (9th September 2024), Yoda (8th September 2024)

25. Link to Post #1773
    Thanks

I know this is old news for most, but I am still curious...

I have to ask, Bill? Did you ultimately feel Charles was legitimate? Or that in his efforts to level the playing field, he was really attempting to do just what he was supposedly sent to do? Almost all questions that regarded major topics, on those pages of replies I read, suggested he would confer with you, ask you, or engage you with conversation and that you would be the one to make decisions? Was this because he was using Avalon to engage your audience? Or because he wanted to preface his answers with reasons behind why he wouldn't or couldn't at the time answer them?

It just seems like it went quiet and then nothing for newer members to understand in why it all ended...

And a second question if I might?

There was a few suggestions that he told you things you agreed not to tell. Was there ever any information he gave, regardless of what the feeling was at the time, that he suggested that you may share at a later date that may have arrived or passed by now? And if there was, are you willing to do so, regardles of the outcome of his relationship here?

I am just curious... As few anomolous individuals just pop up and make such wild claims, without being deemed hoaxes, frauds, or the like... Where did he land in the end?
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 8th September 2024 at 02:16.

26. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Alan (8th September 2024), avid (8th September 2024), Bill Ryan (8th September 2024), edina (8th September 2024), happyuk (8th September 2024), Harmony (9th September 2024), HopSan (11th September 2024), Jamie (8th September 2024), Kryztian (8th September 2024), Miller (8th September 2024), mountain_jim (8th September 2024), pounamuknight (9th September 2024), RunningDeer (8th September 2024), Sadieblue (9th September 2024), Sirus (8th September 2024), SoulValor (8th September 2024), ThePythonicCow (8th September 2024), Vangelo (9th September 2024), Yoda (9th September 2024)

27. Link to Post #1774
    Thanks

To quote edina from a couple of days ago:

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (8th September 2024), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2024), edina (8th September 2024), Harmony (9th September 2024), HopSan (11th September 2024), Kryztian (8th September 2024), Miller (8th September 2024), onevoice (8th September 2024), pounamuknight (9th September 2024), RunningDeer (8th September 2024), Sadieblue (9th September 2024), Sirus (8th September 2024), Vangelo (9th September 2024), Yoda (9th September 2024)

29. Link to Post #1775
    Thanks

To quote edina from a couple of days ago:

Thank You for that... I had been drawn to the thread by way of someone sharing the link to the reopening of the topic. I was mistaken in believed I had gone back far enough to see the entire conversation. I apologize.

I would have to agree with Bill... And then ask, why was everything moved over time, to be inacceptable to others? Do you know Bill if Charles passed away?

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2024), Harmony (17th September 2024), HopSan (11th September 2024), Kryztian (8th September 2024), mountain_jim (17th September 2024), onevoice (9th September 2024), pounamuknight (9th September 2024), Sadieblue (9th September 2024), Vangelo (9th September 2024), wondering (10th September 2024), Yoda (9th September 2024)

31. Link to Post #1776
    United States Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Bill, the video is 15 minutes of insults. That's not very persuasive at all.
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to charlesfrith For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th September 2024), Bill Ryan (17th September 2024), Denise/Dizi (9th September 2024), Harmony (17th September 2024), Miller (17th September 2024), mountain_jim (17th September 2024), pounamuknight (18th September 2024), Sadieblue (9th September 2024), Vangelo (9th September 2024), wondering (10th September 2024)

33. Link to Post #1777
    United States Avalon Member fulcanelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

What's your take on all the chatter, lately, about the JWST detection of an alien civilization, on a planet ~4.9ly away from earth, as well as a large object supposedly heading this way from that system?

This is connected to a seti@home discovery, from the late '90's to early 2000's, and apparently the subject of a Steven Spielberg movie named "The Dish", set for release in 2026 (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15047880/)...

Regards,
    fulcanelli
    "i do not know what i may appear to the world; but to myself, i seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me." - Issac Newton

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fulcanelli For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th September 2024), Bill Ryan (17th September 2024), ClearWater (17th September 2024), Denise/Dizi (17th September 2024), Harmony (17th September 2024), Kryztian (17th September 2024), Miller (17th September 2024), mountain_jim (17th September 2024), pounamuknight (18th September 2024), RunningDeer (17th September 2024), Sadieblue (21st September 2024), Vangelo (17th September 2024), Yoda (17th September 2024)

35. Link to Post #1778
    Thanks

Quote Posted by fulcanelli (here)
    Hi Bill,

What's your take on all the chatter, lately, about the JWST detection of an alien civilization, on a planet ~4.9ly away from earth, as well as a large object supposedly heading this way from that system?

This is connected to a seti@home discovery, from the late '90's to early 2000's, and apparently the subject of a Steven Spielberg movie named "The Dish", set for release in 2026 (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15047880/)...

Regards,
    fulcanelli
    Well, the James Webb telescope hardly detected signs of 'an alien civilization'. It may have detected 'potential "biosignature" elements' (according to this article at Space.com), which is something rather different and far less dramatic — though still significant if confirmed.

A 'biosignature element' is defined by NASA as 'any characteristic, element, molecule, substance, or feature that can be used as evidence for past or present life.' So we may simply be talking about some complex organic molecules.

Personally (if I may say!) my fairly strong position is that we have plenty of hard evidence of extraterrestrial life in the form of the many UFO/ET reports — hundreds of thousands of them by now. There's a total disconnect, scientifically speaking, between that huge mountain of evidence and 'searches' for ET life by the JWST, SETI, and the like.

36. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (17th September 2024), aoibhghaire (17th September 2024), ClearWater (17th September 2024), Denise/Dizi (17th September 2024), fulcanelli (17th September 2024), Harmony (17th September 2024), Helvetic (17th September 2024), HopSan (17th September 2024), Kryztian (17th September 2024), Mari (17th September 2024), Miller (17th September 2024), mountain_jim (17th September 2024), onevoice (17th September 2024), pounamuknight (18th September 2024), RunningDeer (17th September 2024), Sadieblue (21st September 2024), Sue (Ayt) (17th September 2024), sunwings (17th September 2024), ThePythonicCow (17th September 2024), Vangelo (17th September 2024), Violet3 (18th September 2024), wondering (17th September 2024), Yoda (18th September 2024)

37. Link to Post #1779
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 times in 758 posts

Quote Posted by fulcanelli (here)
    Hi Bill,

Regards,
    fulcanelli
    Well, the James Webb telescope hardly detected signs of 'an alien civilization'. It may have detected 'potential "biosignature" elements' (according to this article at Space.com), which is something rather different and far less dramatic — though still significant if confirmed.

A 'biosignature element' is defined by NASA as 'any characteristic, element, molecule, substance, or feature that can be used as evidence for past or present life.' So we may simply be talking about some complex organic molecules.

Personally (if I may say!) my fairly strong position is that we have plenty of hard evidence of extraterrestrial life in the form of the many UFO/ET reports — hundreds of thousands of them by now. There's a total disconnect, scientifically speaking, between that huge mountain of evidence and 'searches' for ET life by the JWST, SETI, and the like.

Absolutely Bill. I believe NASA was created simply as an 'educational' tool to keep us from the truth of what is really out there - a diversionary paradigm.
    I've (and many others no doubt) have long since walked away from the yawn-inducing news of their 'discoveries' of alien microbes et al.

38. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2024), ClearWater (17th September 2024), Harmony (18th September 2024), HopSan (17th September 2024), Jamie (1st October 2024), mountain_jim (17th September 2024), onevoice (18th September 2024), pounamuknight (18th September 2024), RunningDeer (17th September 2024), Sadieblue (21st September 2024), ThePythonicCow (17th September 2024), Vangelo (17th September 2024), Violet3 (18th September 2024), wondering (17th September 2024), Yoda (18th September 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst 1 39 79 89