+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Edgardo Marranti, an Argentine contactee

1. Link to Post #1
    Argentina Avalon Member Irminsül's Avatar
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Default Edgardo Marranti, an Argentine contactee

Edgardo Marranti is an Argentine artist and researcher known for his involvement in unique and unconventional fields, particularly focusing on topics like extraterrestrial life, hidden cities, and multi-dimensional experiences. He is widely recognized for his concept of "pintura anidimensional" or "interdimensional painting," which reflects his exploration of art beyond traditional spatial boundaries. Marranti claims that his works and visions are inspired by contact with otherworldly entities, which deeply influence his artistic expression.
    In addition to his artwork, Marranti is a notable figure in discussions about Antarctica, the City of HELIAP (a supposed underwater city), and the disappearance of the Argentine submarine ARA San Juan. His interviews often delve into esoteric subjects, such as the existence of extraterrestrial bases in Antarctica and the mystical figure of the "Hombre Gris" (Gray Man), which ties into various spiritual and futuristic paradigms.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	785.3 KB
ID:	53723

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	532.1 KB
ID:	53724

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	567.4 KB
ID:	53725

Edgardo Marranti had a profound and mysterious experience at Estancia La Aurora, a location in Uruguay famous for UFO sightings and paranormal activities. Marranti lived there for many years, closely interacting with Ángel María Tonna, the owner of the ranch. His time at La Aurora spanned from the late 1970s into the 1980s, during which he witnessed a number of unexplained phenomena.
    Marranti’s accounts from this period include encounters with what he refers to as extraterrestrial beings. He claims to have experienced both physical and metaphysical contact with these entities, which deeply influenced his worldview and art. He also speaks of witnessing lights and strange craft in the skies above the estancia, a location long associated with UFO sightings and spiritual experiences.
    La Aurora is not only a hotspot for UFO activity but also known for its supposed healing properties. Visitors have reported strange electromagnetic fields and energies, with many seeking out the estancia for spiritual or physical healing.

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	985.0 KB
ID:	53726

Edgardo Marranti frequently speaks about his interactions with cosmic beings during his conferences, particularly focusing on three named entities: Maia, Nicolás, and Alan. These beings, whom he refers to as "Hermanos Cósmicos" (Cosmic Brothers), play a key role in his understanding of the universe and the messages he receives.
    Marranti explains that these entities communicate with him through telepathic and spiritual channels, imparting knowledge that transcends human understanding. Each of these Cosmic Brothers has a unique role in guiding humanity toward a higher consciousness. Maia, in particular, is often highlighted as a central figure in Marranti’s cosmic revelations, acting as a spiritual guide and teacher. The information he receives from them ranges from metaphysical truths about the structure of the universe to more personal insights about human evolution and spiritual awakening
    Edgardo Marranti also shares intriguing insights about Erks, the mythical intraterrestrial city said to be located beneath Cerro Uritorco in Argentina. According to Marranti, Erks is not a physical city in the traditional sense but rather a multi-dimensional or ethereal place, accessible through spiritual or metaphysical experiences. He believes that Erks plays a crucial role in planetary energy dynamics and serves as a center for cosmic exchanges.

Here I share some interviews and talks that Edgardo gave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohjW...nformesdeMario

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3MT...=ElNuevoTiempo

Here I leave you his Facebook and Instagram:

https://www.facebook.com/pinturaanidimensionaloficial

https://www.instagram.com/pinturaanidimensional/

Many years ago Edgardo was tested by an Argentine military group that had been trained like the American services in the Stargate Project. These soldiers had developed several parapsychological abilities. After a couple of encounters with him, they realized that his case was authentic and have been protecting him ever since.

To end this thread, I'll tell you that I've known Edgardo personally for years and he is a good, humble and genuine person. He doesn't charge anything for giving talks or interviews. He doesn't sell his paintings, he keeps them and sometimes gives some away. All this gives a clear idea of ​​what kind of person he is. Also some of his works have turned out to be prophetic.

Name:	Uritorco.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	915.6 KB
ID:	53727

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Irminsül For This Post:

Agape (8th September 2024), Anyone (8th September 2024), arjunaloka_official (8th September 2024), AutumnW (8th September 2024), Bill Ryan (8th September 2024), Bluegreen (8th September 2024), Casey Claar (8th September 2024), chrifri (8th September 2024), danij (Yesterday), Did You See Them (8th September 2024), Harmony (8th September 2024), Heart to heart (8th September 2024), Hym (Yesterday), Ioneo (8th September 2024), Johan (Keyholder) (8th September 2024), meat suit (8th September 2024), Miller (8th September 2024), mojo (8th September 2024), mokosh (8th September 2024), peace (Yesterday), RatRodRob...RRR (8th September 2024), Sadieblue (8th September 2024), SpookyMulder (8th September 2024), Stephanie (Yesterday), Sunny-side-up (Yesterday), Tintin (8th September 2024), UNEEKSTUF (Yesterday), Vangelo (Yesterday), wondering (8th September 2024), Yoda (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,894 times in 1,160 posts

Default Re: Edgardo Marranti, an Argentine contactee

Amazing paintings!!
    Gonna look into this guy...

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

AutumnW (8th September 2024), Bill Ryan (8th September 2024), Casey Claar (8th September 2024), Did You See Them (8th September 2024), Harmony (8th September 2024), Hym (Yesterday), Irminsül (8th September 2024), Miller (8th September 2024), RatRodRob...RRR (8th September 2024), SpookyMulder (8th September 2024), Stephanie (Yesterday), Vangelo (Yesterday), wondering (8th September 2024), Yoda (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,187 times in 845 posts

I look forward to learning more about this man and his experiences. Thank you for posting, Irminsul.

Following.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

AutumnW (8th September 2024), Bill Ryan (8th September 2024), Harmony (Yesterday), Heart to heart (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Irminsül (8th September 2024), SpookyMulder (8th September 2024), Stephanie (Yesterday), Vangelo (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

An amazing post, and equally amazing paintings!

Muchas gracias Seńor
    I have seen life on this planet, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SpookyMulder For This Post:

AutumnW (8th September 2024), Bill Ryan (8th September 2024), Harmony (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Irminsül (8th September 2024), Stephanie (Yesterday), Vangelo (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,654 times in 265 posts

Love this post and looking forward to the next instalment

Thank you Irminsul for sharing your words.❤️

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

AutumnW (8th September 2024), Bill Ryan (8th September 2024), Harmony (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Irminsül (8th September 2024), Stephanie (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Hello dear colleagues of the Avalon Project! It is a great joy for me to be able to share this type of information. Thank you for appreciating my contribution!

I tell you that a military detachment from Uruguay went by order to investigate what was happening at the La Aurora ranch. They camped in tents near a eucalyptus forest. At night while they were sleeping, they saw a great light flying near their camp. The soldiers woke up scared and tried to open fire on the UFO but their weapons did not work. Then the UFO left and within minutes all the soldiers had diarrhea. They were so sick that the next day they abandoned the ranch. Edgardo narrated this in one of his talks.
    He also said that NASA went to investigate because the first thing that happened in Aurora was that one night at 3 am a great explosion was heard. The next day they saw that an ombú tree had been almost destroyed and had a hole that started in its trunk and continued down about 15 or 20 meters deep. There the NASA people detected that there was a metal sphere that “pulsated.” They wanted to remove it from the field but Angel Maria Tonna, the owner of the place, did not allow it. Japanese scientists went to investigate and from other countries as well.
    Edgardo Marranti and other people testify that Neil Armstrong was repeatedly at the ranch. To the point that he gave Tonna a small piece of lunar soil because they formed a good bond. On one of the occasions that Armstrong was there, it was with other astronauts. They brought a device that translated electromagnetic waves or something of that nature into sounds. They placed the device in the tracks of the ships and in other strategic places. The result of that recording is what I share with you in this link. They named it “The Music of the Ships”, because precisely the different recordings present harmony and structured rhythms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeUf...arrantiOficial

NASA never acknowledged anything about Armstrong's visits to this place in Uruguay. But something that did appear in the media and that for many is related to his presence in La Aurora, was Neil's visit to the Cueva de los Tayos. In this place, gold and silver plates were found with gods from the Sumerian and Egyptian pantheon (but that is already a topic for another thread about the subterranean world). The aborigines of the area gave some of these plates to a Benedictine priest named Crespi. From all of this came the famous book "The Gold of the Gods" by Erich von Däniken.
    Armstrong's presence in Los Tayos indicates, in my opinion, that something changed in him after his return from the moon. Marranti and other sources say that the astronaut, along with his companions, saw ships on the moon and also saw crystalline domes. I think that must have affected him to continue searching for the mystery of the other beings with whom we share the multiverse.

Name:	fwu_jO0bD_720x0__1.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	53728

Name:	nct.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	53729

Name:  Neil Armstrong captado durante su visita a Cueva de los Tayos, allá por 1976.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  35.2 KB

Name:	oro de los dioses.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	546.9 KB
ID:	53731

Name:	Padre Cresě.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	53732
    Last edited by Harmony; Yesterday at 07:05. Reason: embeded video

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Irminsül For This Post:

Agape (Yesterday), Casey Claar (Yesterday), danij (Yesterday), Harmony (Yesterday), Heart to heart (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Ioneo (Yesterday), Stephanie (Yesterday), UNEEKSTUF (Yesterday), Vangelo (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,085 times in 4,704 posts

Thank you for confirmation Irminsul and more for sharing the incredible sound track. It's something no one has ever published before.

I was in Uruguay for 2 years on special invite (between 2016 to 2018) for reason, someone there with vested interest in my ET encounter and report of that happened on 21st-22nd January 2002 in BodhGaya , India.
    The report is available within this forum in the Witness section to members of PA. I've given few interviews about it of which Miles Johnston still have copies on the web.

We have never been to that ranch but I do know about it and they also have photos of "silver spheres" ( solid objects , not small in size or faint like orbs) hovering above the area

and we have witnessed some of it above the location ( close to Piriapolis ) together with other "special sky phenomena".

There were other known contactees living in the same area.

Less fortunately, there seemed to be NSA( rather than CIA) operation running their research into the contact phenomenon in the back of everything ( not Uruguayan military) who were deciding about the fates of people.

Once I left there it seemed to be difficult to return and when I did so they've run quite brute interrogation on me for more data , I did not get out without injuries and even after so many years there is still threat on my life.

Despite that all, I miss Uruguay and all the beautiful , innocent people I met there, the vastness of Atlantic ocean 🌊 and its weather storms around the year.

Whatever else .

I'm now in Northern Himalayas for last 5 years and out of communication with any other people in the field for most of the time, the lots aren't in my favor.

It's not an easy life down there but least your skies are mostly free of pollution and interference.

Muchas gracias por todo

🙏🏼

ARA San Juan Probe virtually halted

Very tragical event.
    Last edited by Agape; Yesterday at 04:05.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Casey Claar (Yesterday), Harmony (Yesterday), Heart to heart (Yesterday), Irminsül (Yesterday), Stephanie (Yesterday), Vangelo (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Thank you for confirmation Irminsul and more for sharing the incredible sound track. It's something no one has ever published before.

I was in Uruguay for 2 years on special invite (between 2016 to 2018) for reason, someone there with vested interest in my ET encounter and report of that happened on 21st-22nd January 2002 in BodhGaya , India.
    The report is available within this forum in the Witness section to members of PA. I've given few interviews about it of which Miles Johnston still have copies on the web.

We have never been to that ranch but I do know about it and they also have photos of "silver spheres" ( solid objects , not small in size or faint like orbs) hovering above the area

and we have witnessed some of it above the location ( close to Piriapolis ) together with other "special sky phenomena".

There were other known contactees living in the same area.

Less fortunately, there seemed to be NSA( rather than CIA) operation running their research into the contact phenomenon in the back of everything ( not Uruguayan military) who were deciding about the fates of people.

Once I left there it seemed to be difficult to return and when I did so they've run quite brute interrogation on me for more data , I did not get out without injuries and even after so many years there is still threat on my life.

Despite that all, I miss Uruguay and all the beautiful , innocent people I met there, the vastness of Atlantic ocean 🌊 and its weather storms around the year.

Whatever else .

I'm now in Northern Himalayas for last 5 years and out of communication with any other people in the field for most of the time, the lots aren't in my favor.

It's not an easy life down there but least your skies are mostly free of pollution and interference.

Muchas gracias por todo

🙏🏼

ARA San Juan Probe virtually halted

Very tragical event.
    Hello Agape! You're welcome, once again, it's a pleasure to be able to provide information and try to collaborate. My second name is Angel -from the Greek angelos * Ἄγγελος * messenger- and in this sense I know that my mission is to give a message of peace and enlightenment whenever I can.

The first thing that caught my attention when I saw that you had answered me is the symbol of the Mer Ka Ba that you have in your profile. In the last image of my post where you see the priest Crespi, you can see that through the entrance to the Cueva de los Tayos an "energy/ship/consciousness" enters in the form of a Merkaba of fire.

Apart from that, I didn't identify the country that you have as your homeland and I saw that it is a Scandinavian state. I tell you that I am fascinated by the Scandinavian, Germanic and Celtic peoples above all, in their ancient history (from the Neolithic to the Middle Ages). Apart from that, I saw that the name of that country is Ĺland, a name almost identical to one of the beings that Edgardo contacted: Alan. And a being with that same name contacted Daniel Fry, his testimony is fascinating and he was also a true contactee. From what I had researched, Alan etymologically comes from Saxon and means deer. The coat of arms of Ĺland is a deer.
    I also related the Scandinavian countries to the myth of Beowulf and Grendel, something that surely happened in ancient times.

A few weeks ago I was reading about your experience in Bodh Gaya, India. But I don't remember it very well and I couldn't find the thread. I would appreciate it if you could pass it on to me.
    I am very sorry that they interrogated you in that way and mistreated you. It is extremely horrible that you are threatened with death. I wish that the angels of God accompany you at all times and protect you. You can talk to me whenever you need to, I will write you privately to give you my personal email.

As strange as it may seem to a person not versed in the issues that we are passionate about, what Edgardo received about the true fate of the occupants of the ARA San Juan is something fascinating.
    He says that they were taken to an underwater city of the Cosmic Brothers called Heliap City. There they are being prepared as warriors of Light for when the Gray Man emerges in Argentina. He will be the next president when (perhaps) they kill or (perhaps) overthrow the government of Javier Milei (globalist, Zionist and sold out to the evil empire that rules this world).

I send you a big hug and thank you once again for your response!!!

Name:	3737.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	857.3 KB
ID:	53733

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Irminsül For This Post:

Agape (Yesterday), Casey Claar (Yesterday), Harmony (Yesterday), Heart to heart (Yesterday), Stephanie (Yesterday), UNEEKSTUF (Yesterday), Vangelo (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,085 times in 4,704 posts

Hola Irminsul , thank you so much again for sharing your information on this topic here at Project Avalon.

I hope you feel safe and protected by the Beings of Light, those embodied on this Earth and those from faraway Space who are of Love and care about our evolution and wellbeing.

May the blessings of Messengers of Peace protect us from evil and may all the knowledge we and others have received serve benevolent and peaceful intents and protect our humanity.

To dispell some confusion , I was born in "Respublica Checa" that's easy to understand to Spanish speakers and not in Aaland . But I've studied in India since I was 19 and lived more than half of my human life here.
    I had different part of me - other than inherited from human patents- and mind of many abstract subjects other than taught to me when I was a child and followed my "quest for truth" in studies of mathematics and physics as teenager but could not find true answers till I felt strong spiritual call to travel to India and meditate in that young age.

I consider self Universal being with home somewhere else in Space who put foot on this Planet.

I can not "represent a country", it does not feel quite right with me and I've always worked for the benefit of all humanity,
    no matter the ethnicity.

So I've chosen Aaland for a flag because to me it represents Project Avalon the best.

In ancient Norse language both mean the same - "the Land on Water" -; Island surrounded by Sea. Mythical Island that's said to have once existed far in the North ( older than "Hyperborhea") inhabited by now unknown but advanced group of ancestors.

That's short for explanation and sorry for those who find it confusing.

This is the link here at the PA that contains most information :

The Bodhgaya ET Event Report

Sorry the thread title again was not chosen by me but moderators of that time. I did not fully agree on exposing my ID and other credentials in open.

There is more than one reason not to expose names and personal identities unless you are famous person or someone with lots of money.

It was more difficult to discuss any of these topics more than 10 years ago even after this PA has started.
    I've faced lots of arrogance in later years from unknown people and those trying to make me feel like I should be "normal person" that's more normal than I am

So I've stopped sharing most experiences that are personal, spiritual or concerning my extra-terrestrial heritage.

Of course I can share more bulky files ( one or two) with the Bodhgaya contact data via email if you wish.

Thanks for your interest, it's always mutual and let's hope it will bring us closer to the truth someday 🪔

I wonder if you know when did the contact event happen in Uruguay from which the soundtrack was recovered ?

It says 1982 in your video but was it the same year of the events ?

Wishing all the best to the brave souls of Argentina ,
    I've merely passed through Buenos Aires on and from Montevideo and seen the amount of despair people are still experiencing.
    It was also obvious to me that many are very intelligent people , far above average who had got trapped there for several generations , through the times of dictatorship
    and many young ones struggle to get out for better life, education and so forth.

The same can be said of Uruguay even while it's much smaller country and less struggle, there's fight between the "old rich aristocracy" aka masonaves who own the land and the justice system versus "ordinary people" who have to work hard to make simple living and the wages can be absurdly low.

The most admirable feature of South America is its unique and diverse wildlife and nature in its pristine form that can not be found anywhere else on the planet nowadays because humans destroyed it.

I would have earnestly wished to visit the Andes , Bolivia, Peru etc. but was kept rather tight under watch while there so could not do that without sufficient funds.

Before I run to thrills ..

Prayers for improvement of all matters to you and all our brothers and sisters in South America 🙏🏼

And well, I wish you many great trips to the Space,
    the Space within us and the one out there
    inhabited by millions of twinkling stars and their souls
    that sing us a message

Gracias 🫂

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Casey Claar (Yesterday), Craig (Yesterday), Harmony (Yesterday), Heart to heart (Yesterday), Irminsül (Yesterday), Stephanie (Yesterday), Vangelo (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread