+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Golden Dawn Magic Tarot

1. Link to Post #1
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Default Golden Dawn Magic Tarot

Hello everyone hope everything is ok!!! I start a YouTube channel to talk about spiritual and for that I am using the Tarot. I really like to study about this subject. If u guys like the tarot and talkings about spiritual please I will appreciate a feedback. I am speaking in Portuguese but I put subtitles in English just press the button in the YOUTUBE . Thanks for all and see you there!!!

https://www.youtube.com/@MisticoJoferTarot

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (7th September 2024), ExomatrixTV (7th September 2024), Journeyman (8th September 2024), leavesoftrees (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 141,502 times in 23,494 posts

Question Re: Golden Dawn Magic Tarot

Am aware that everybody can create/design their own "78 cards Tarot Deck system" ... or even using normal "poker cards" and give meaning/symbolism to each different card ... write it down, make an overview ... then when you use the cards correctly in a (semi) meditative "trance-like" state your subconscious KNOWS what you need to know ... but all depends on your clarity of intent ... If you are in a state of fear or have anxiety issues or worry too much, that will also reflect in the outcome of the cards! ... If you do not know yourself well, using tarot can be super chaotic and not advisable to do!

In the early 2000s I said on one of my live Untold Mysteries Radio-shows that we can create our own Tarot card Deck System that is based on what we all know about: Conspiracies, Suppressed News, Aliens, Atlantis, UFOs, Crop Circles etc. and might be something nice to create/design and to work with ... Because it is never tested, it might be even better than old tarot system.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

related:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; Yesterday at 18:06.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atmagaia (7th September 2024), danij (7th September 2024), Irminsül (8th September 2024), Michel Leclerc (7th September 2024), Michi (7th September 2024), tessie999 (8th September 2024)

5. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Default Re: Golden Dawn Magic Tarot

yes for sure!!! I am also a painter and visual artist so in the near future I will for sure try to make my own deck!!! For now I want to take a dive in in myself and make alchemy and hope most part of it come in my readings. I want to have a better communication skill because I am kind of shy guy!!! I have. a lot to say and learn but my shy side sometimes get in the way so for me now that the most to grow my social and communication skills!!!! Thanks for the feedback

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (7th September 2024), leavesoftrees (Yesterday), Michel Leclerc (8th September 2024)

7. Link to Post #4
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,316 times in 883 posts

Atmagaia. Golden Dawn.. You know Aleister Crowley’s cards, I suppose.

The best work I have ever studied on the Tarot is the Akron Tarot-Führer – commenting amply and quite profoundly Crowley’s and Frieda Harris’ tarot cards. It is, however, in German. Still I would recommend it, because it is excellently structured and would open up quite a number of new ways to explore the Tarot’s significance.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th September 2024), ExomatrixTV (7th September 2024), leavesoftrees (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)
    Atmagaia. Golden Dawn.. You know Aleister Crowley’s cards, I suppose.

The best work I have ever studied on the Tarot is the Akron Tarot-Führer – commenting amply and quite profoundly Crowley’s and Frieda Harris’ tarot cards. It is, however, in German. Still I would recommend it, because it is excellently structured and would open up quite a number of new ways to explore the Tarot’s significance.
    Thats great!!! For sure I now about Crowley and Thelema. Only problem I don't know German, do you know if there is a English version?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th September 2024), Michel Leclerc (8th September 2024)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I gotta say, unless you're working the GD system there's probably going to be a lot of symbolism and grade secrets you're missing with this deck. Is there a particular reason you're using it?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moemers For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th September 2024), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2024), kfm27917 (7th September 2024)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Golden Dawn Magic Tarot

Quote Posted by Moemers (here)
    I gotta say, unless you're working the GD system there's probably going to be a lot of symbolism and grade secrets you're missing with this deck. Is there a particular reason you're using it?
    • Not 22 Major Arcana Tarot cards but 24!

I personally met "Onno Doctors van Leeuwen", author of that book you see in above Youtube video, in early 1990s thanks to psychic friends who invited me to give a lecture about my UFO research and Onno who is the brother of Arthur Docters van Leeuwen Head of the Dutch 🇳🇱 Intelligence Agency "BVD".

So I know him "indirectly" I saw him during a closed meeting that was organized for me in The Hague (Den Haag). At the time, he was discussing his efforts to reveal the "real tarot that is more complete" and wanted me to see his work. I respectfully declined because I knew he was a FreeMason AND brother of the Head of BVD ... Years later, I googled his name and saw he indeed finished his book!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th September 2024 at 12:42.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th September 2024), Jad (8th September 2024), Michel Leclerc (8th September 2024), tessie999 (8th September 2024)

15. Link to Post #8
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Well I always have a really interest in Golden Dawn ritual magic, I start to read some books and start some lesser banishing ritual, My wife tell me that when I sleeping I speak fluent British English and that's not the case when I woke up. I really like the paintings of this deck to... But I want to try other decks for sure. For complement my reading too. The Rider deck and Lenormand, the Crowley deck in in my list to try it or buy it. I really like the symbology of QABALAH is very nice to me too I read some book by Dion fortune and Robert Wang about the subject. Anyways I really open to know your option and opinion about other decks I am all about symbolism and grade secrets!!! I learning and all the books and advice will be golden for me!!! thank you !!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th September 2024), Michel Leclerc (8th September 2024)

17. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Not 22 Major Arcana Tarot cards but 24!

I personally met "Onno Doctors van Leeuwen", author of that book you see in above Youtube video, in early 1990s thanks to psychic friends who invited me to give a lecture about my UFO research and Onno who is the brother of Arthur Docters van Leeuwen Head of the Dutch 🇳🇱 Intelligence Agency "BVD".

So I know him "indirectly" I saw him during a closed meeting that was organized for me in The Hague (Den Haag). At the time, he was discussing his efforts to reveal the "real tarot that is more complete" and wanted me to see his work. I respectfully declined because I knew he was a FreeMason AND brother of the Head of BVD ... Years later, I googled his name and saw he indeed finished his book!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Hey I really like this deck it is almost identical of Rider deck, but have some different symbol like in the empress in RIDER deck is Venus symbol in this deck is the dove symbol so is Aphrodite.

Can I ask one simple question? Like u I really went some time ago in the rabbit hole, looking for answers and try to do my best for the sake of our fellow humans, But recent happenings in my life make me see what I don't want to see. Humans are broken most of then, I realize that all the answer I want the search for understand the matrix the system and particularly the psychopaths and narcissistic people from elites to Archons was right beside me, my parents. They are cold as **** and only care about thenselfs .

They only care about themselves, which made me realize that I can't change them. The only change I can make is within myself. That was the beginning of my Tarot and other studies. Sorry for the long intro, but I want to ask not just you, but everyone here: Do you think all Freemasons are bad and evil, or are some unaware of what they’re part of? What I'm trying to understand is, even though they’re doing what they do, many people seem to give their power away, allowing it to continue. Of course, they don’t show their true colors, creating this manipulative system and using magic to gain advantages. Could it be that this is part of the collective unconscious shadow that we all need to work on? or we are just trap in some hole even so it was allowed for what reason?

What connected me to Tarot and magic in general was realizing that all these elite brotherhoods use it. In ancient times, it was likely something more natural, though still with some responsibility for the initiated. Tarot and magic are spiritual tools that have always existed, but these elites hid them from everyone purely for the pleasure of controlling everything and everyone, since they only operate on the frequency of fear. However, magic itself, and Tarot itself, are neither good nor bad—they belong to duality. It's just a shame how much true knowledge about these subjects has become so obscure due to a handful of greedy psychopaths.
    Last edited by atmagaia; 8th September 2024 at 14:09.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th September 2024), leavesoftrees (Yesterday), Michel Leclerc (8th September 2024)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by atmagaia (here)
    Well I always have a really interest in Golden Dawn ritual magic, I start to read some books and start some lesser banishing ritual, My wife tell me that when I sleeping I speak fluent British English and that's not the case when I woke up. I really like the paintings of this deck to... But I want to try other decks for sure. For complement my reading too. The Rider deck and Lenormand, the Crowley deck in in my list to try it or buy it. I really like the symbology of QABALAH is very nice to me too I read some book by Dion fortune and Robert Wang about the subject. Anyways I really open to know your option and opinion about other decks I am all about symbolism and grade secrets!!! I learning and all the books and advice will be golden for me!!! thank you !!!
    if you're gonna work the Golden Dawn's grade system solo (there are plenty of books on how to do this) then using this deck will probably benefit you. Keep in mind the PCS ("Rider-Waite") deck was designed by AE Waite who was ...you guessed it...also a member of the GD, so even it has some tendrils connected to that group.

You don't need Crowley's Thoth Tarot if you're not going to get really into his symbol sets and work the OTO or AA systems. Any deck will do, really. If you're sufficiently versed in tarot you'll get results from the Sola Busci or the Tarot of Magic Unicorn Farts ... it won't matter.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moemers For This Post:

atmagaia (8th September 2024), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2024)

21. Link to Post #11
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,316 times in 883 posts

(...)

Thats great!!! For sure I now about Crowley and Thelema. Only problem I don't know German, do you know if there is an English version?
    There may be Atmagaia, but I doubt it.

But, I would like to make two suggestions.

The first one is practical. I remember having devoted several weeks to studying the very ample Akron comment of the Crowley/Harris tarot. Be brave and do the following thing. Buy the German commentary. Use a text recognition tool, convert the print in type and use DeepL to translate the German into Brazilian Portuguese. That iwill cost you one hour of work for each arcanum. As the German comment is very clear and profound, your Portuguese version will be as well. Use that to meditate on each card. It will be worth your while.

The second suggestion is metaphysical. Obviously I do not concur with Exomatrix to call Crowley a Satanist. He is, in my humble opinion, more of a red Tantrika or a “red Sufi” (a denomination I am more or less inventing here but which does cover a reality) and/or holds an (admittedly) “provocative”, positive opinion about "Satan” — which is not identical with what “Satanism” tends to proclaim. His 22 major Tarot cards are “universal” in their symbolism, and the Akron commentary brings to the front the Jungian, and should I say, Freudian/Reichian meaning levels. That in itself is of great value.

On a personal note: on my discovery track I was guided by a French-language “occultist” Christian kabbalistic interpretation of the major arcana: displaying a method of "love for the text”. In the French occultist tradition there has been a quite vivid interplay with Christian motifs and beliefs in alchemy as well. This basic attitude of "love" for the text is, in my opinion, also at work in the Akron interpretation and thereby throws a quite different light on Crowley’s (and Harris’) persona than is usual.

As a consequence, I would say: it is maybe good advice to try and progress as much as possible on our own inner path, and approach the major "mystery keys" (as the Tarot, or as the Gospels, or...) from a point of view of inner serenity – rather than use those mystery documents to trace our path through the jungle. At any rate, our successive inner realisations will always throw a new light on the Mystery documents, and hence they will tell us different things in different phases of our life.

I wish you good luck.
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 8th September 2024 at 18:22.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

atmagaia (8th September 2024), ExomatrixTV (Yesterday), leavesoftrees (Yesterday)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

I answered your legit questions IN-DEPTH with personal real life examples & links, took me about 45 min to do it all ... as I felt I needed to do that as you are definitely not the first who asked the same or similar questions. And it may be used for the upcoming new "Resistance Handbook for all walks of Life" as well!

Then I switched to different browsers (using Windows 11 PC) to seek for the sources I was discussing with you ... then I wanted to click on the small "x" upper right corner of the browser to close down the window to go back to the other browser window and finish my answer to you ... but then I realized I accidentally clicked on the wrong "x" and closed down the wrong window stupid me

Approximate 9 out of 10 times I "mark copy and paste" lots of new made text by me, when I am writing, to: Wordpad or Notebook or free Open Office Writer, and save a "back up", just in case anything weird happens, like having (temporary) no electricity, which happened couple weeks ago ... But this time (yesterday) I forgot to do that :/
    • So when I am in a "good muse" again, I will try again! ... Sorry for the delay!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; Yesterday at 19:13.

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

• Aleister Crowley is not a real Satanist but his philosophies & "666 / inverted Pentagram connection" resonates deeply with modern Satanism, that is a fact!

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v5b71il/?pub=ir01b
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; Yesterday at 19:18.

+ Reply to Thread