+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19
Results 361 to 363 of 363

Thread: Haiku .... current feeling in 3 lines!

  1. Link to Post #361
    Avalon Member Ravenlocke's Avatar
    Join Date
    28th September 2011
    Posts
    29,780
    Thanks
    16,148
    Thanked 237,478 times in 29,768 posts

    Default Re: Haiku .... current feeling in 3 lines!

    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    Rest with God
    Now little mouse
    And dont come back

    Until we humans
    Change our ways😢
    I’m hoping this change
    Will now save any more mice
    From the rain barrel.

    This mesh trampoline
    Was my bright idea today.
    It works really well!



    Yippee!!! Thank you so much Bill! ❤️

    You read my mind,
    I wondered if there was something
    you could do to protect future mice. 👏🌈🌹
    I saw a beautiful rainbow yesterday,
    Now I know why.


    Thank you! and I truly did not mean
    you in particular,
    I say it all the time,
    Whenever I see dead critters, or roadkill.

    Thank You!


    Now back to topic, Haiku.
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (14th November 2025), Casey Claar (15th August 2026), Harmony (15th November 2025), Johnnycomelately (16th August 2026), Victoria (18th November 2025), wondering (18th November 2025)

  3. Link to Post #362
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th August 2019
    Age
    49
    Posts
    372
    Thanks
    19,608
    Thanked 3,373 times in 369 posts

    Default Re: Haiku .... current feeling in 3 lines!

    November sunrise.
    Sweeping pond frost in their wake,
    wild geese departed.

    Name:  IMG_03088.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  74.3 KB

    Topolini trampolini!

    ...Hero you are, Bill!
    Mice will rejoice while bouncing
    away from pooled depths.

    ( I love your trampoline mice, Ravenlocke! )

    **Oops! Those are Bill's mice:
    darling cartoon characters-
    artistic delight!
    Last edited by Victoria; 19th November 2025 at 02:13. Reason: giving credit! :)

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (18th November 2025), Casey Claar (15th August 2026), grapevine (15th August 2026), Harmony (18th November 2025), Johnnycomelately (16th August 2026), wondering (18th November 2025)

  5. Link to Post #363
    UK Avalon Founder Bill Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th February 2010
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    40,108
    Thanks
    297,475
    Thanked 530,646 times in 38,648 posts

    Default Re: Haiku .... current feeling in 3 lines!



    On my daily hike,
    Not in the mountains, but quite
    Close to home, I met

    A flock of Yellow
    Birds. I don't know their name (and
    They don't know, either)

    But beauty has more
    Value than words. Silently,
    I admired them, and

    Feel so grateful that
    They came from the forest to
    Bless my day today.

    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th August 2026 at 15:22.

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

    Casey Claar (15th August 2026), grapevine (15th August 2026), Harmony (16th August 2026), Johnnycomelately (16th August 2026), kudzy (15th August 2026), wondering (15th August 2026), Yoda (15th August 2026)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts