+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 21 of 21

Thread: Incarnation Agreement

  1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th May 2011
    Location
    S.W. Missouri
    Language
    English
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,955
    Thanks
    37,370
    Thanked 31,381 times in 4,666 posts

    Default Re: Incarnation Agreement

    I use correlation and intuition mixed with synchronicities which seem sprinkled when I'm aligned.

    I have three take it to the bank sources which agree tremendously on the premise of this thread.

    That we are souls and that we choose certain idiosynchric ego characteristics which flavor our incarnation just as the body we chose and the society we were born into do.

    I also have had the experience of developing my 3rd eye and spending five years peering into the etheric.
    I don't do that anymore.
    It's like athletics in the sense that it takes work to remain capable of that.

    1. The Michael teachings. The main thrust is we are incarnating and choose recognizable negative traits
    To increase the difficulty and learning.
    Many of the world's problems can be realized through the indulging in these traits.

    2. Edgar Cayce

    3. Billy Meier

    4. I'll add the Celestine prophecy by James Redfield.
    Last edited by DNA; 19th August 2026 at 00:50.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

    Isserley (19th August 2026), Michi (19th August 2026), Nasu (19th August 2026), petra (19th August 2026)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts