+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 298

Thread: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

  1. Link to Post #261
    Canada Avalon Member
    Join Date
    16th December 2020
    Language
    English
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    28,863
    Thanked 18,979 times in 2,614 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

    Quote Posted by Rizotto (here)
    One more by James Corbett from a few days ago:

    "As the 25th anniversary of the false flag events approach, 9/11 truth proponents prepare to gather in New York (and online) for Turning the Tide: 9/11 25 Years Later, a four-day conference amplifying the growing movement for 9/11 truth and accountability. Joining us to discuss that conference, as well as a new documentary feature that will be screened at the event and a forthcoming outline for a new 1,000 page 9/11 Truth and Accountability Report is Ted Walter, Executive Director of the International Center for 9/11 Justice."

    Turning the Tide on 9/11
    The above video mentioned a couple more important upcoming reports/presentations:

    Trailer for upcoming documentary:
    The Responders: Breaking the Silence | Trailer | Coming Soon


    The "Redacted" youtube site will host or stream all 4 days video recordings of the "Turning the Tide on 9/11, 25 Years Later" event in New York (September 10 to 13, 2026).
    Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/@RedactedNews/streams

    Here's the video for the first day, September 10, 2026:
    Turning the Tide: 9/11 Justice 25 Years Later — Day 1 with Bret Weinstein, James Corbett and More

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (13th September 2026), bojancan (14th September 2026), Harmony (13th September 2026), mountain_jim (13th September 2026), Nasu (14th September 2026), skogvokter (14th September 2026), Tintin (13th September 2026), Yoda (13th September 2026)

  3. Link to Post #262
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd June 2017
    Location
    Project Avalon library
    Language
    English
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,539
    Thanks
    92,185
    Thanked 73,365 times in 8,508 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

    Ed Kotski - his story, and copying over a post from the 9/11 Photo thread.

    Do note that on the site links to embedded pictures are indicated, but not retrievable, but if you hover over them you'll at least see their titles. If I can get a hold of them, I will.

    This is a survivor first-hand account:
    ___________________________

    Photograph from (an) Ed Kotski who survived the attacks that day, photographed on the 74th floor, WTC1 North Tower approximately 4 minutes after impact on the tower. That's some 20 storeys below the impact level:



    ____________________________

    Link: http://www.jsbachfoa.org/bach_and_wt...001_page_1.php

    The Strange Connection Between Bach and The World Trade Center Attacks of September 11, 2001
    © 2001, 2004 by Ed Kotski

    Download as Document

    My Story

    wtc_my_story.doc
    mod 1/1/04

    Sept. 18, 2001

    Hi Clayt - I'm taking your advice and writing down what I remember from last Tuesday, although I doubt that what I have to say will be of much interest to anyone. The simple fact is that I was oblivious to what was going on, from beginning to end. Actually, that's probably what kept me alive, because if I knew what a terrible mess I was in, I probably would have dropped dead on the spot. ("Don't shoot, Davy, I'm coming down.")

    Our office was on the 74th floor of WTC 1, (The North Tower) which was the first to get hit. My cubicle was in the south-west corner, with a beautiful view of the Statue of Liberty and the Hudson River. I was working on the computer when there was a big "boom" and the building shook, probably a foot or so where I sat. Next came a strange sound like hail hitting a window, but with some additional scratchy noises, while a blizzard of papers and sheet metal flew past the window. Some of it was burning, but most was just letter size documents, which you could almost read as they flew past. Up through the window, I could see a huge cloud of black smoke coming from the floors above.

    WTC#3
    The fire alarm went off, flashing and beeping, and people started to leave. I heard my boss yell "OK people, let's go - we're getting out of here". But not yours truly. I had decided, a few years earlier, that if the building were bombed, I would not be one of the first ones out. My reasoning had nothing to do with "women and children first", but was based on some IRA attacks where two bombs were used, one to stir people up, and the second to kill large numbers when they came together during evacuation. Not leaving immediately was my first really stupid idea.

    As it turned out, I was not the only one to hold back. One of my co-workers, whom I know well and respect highly, also decided to wait for a few minutes for the smoke to clear. It seemed a good time to call my wife and let her know I was all right. This sounds harmless, but the way I did it was bad idea number two.

    WTC#9

    My phone worked, but the phone at her school didn't, so I couldn't get through. While waiting to try the line again, I decided to send her an e-mail which she could read when she got home. The e-mail went out immediately, and I congratulated myself on being such a considerate husband. I tried the phone again, and although I couldn't get an answer, the automated service offered to take a message.

    I didn't leave a message the first time I tried calling my wife because I didn't want to spend $0.50 for the automated service. I had regained some of my common sense by the time I got around to calling again, when I sprung for the fifty cents.

    I left word that there had been some kind of explosion in the building, but that I was fine, and that I intended to remain in the building to let things settle down. This was also what I had put in the e-mail.

    E-mail


    Here, some good luck kicked in, although I found out later that by this time my sister's entire high school had started praying for me. I decided to call my son in law, and ask him to get in touch with my wife. In real life, he is an emergency room nurse at our local hospital, but more to the point, he is also an officer in our local volunteer fire department. When I reached him, he was watching CNN.

    He was glad to hear that I was all right, he told me, but a passenger jet had flown into one of the buildings, and, by the way, was I in the one with the big antenna? I said, yes, but that the elevator lobby had a little smoke in it, and the stairwells were probably smoky as well, so I was going to stay put in the office area, which was clear. In a very few words, he asked me to reconsider, because it looked to him like the building was getting ready to come down. This sounded like good information, so I thanked him and told him I'd talk to him later. I found out later that he told friends that he could easily picture me wasting valuable time doing really silly things, which he listed, instead of leaving. I'd find this hurtful, except that he was right on the money. He said that, knowing me, I was probably hanging around taking pictures.

    WTC#8
    I wasn't the only engineer who wasn't in any rush. Almost, but not quite. At this point there were still a few of us taking our time. I wasn't there when the World Trade Center was bombed in 1993, but lots of the Port Authority Staff were. Most of them went down the stairs this time as if the devil were after them, which is the right thing to do.

    ----------------------------------

    Continues: http://www.jsbachfoa.org/bach_and_wt...001_page_2.php

    I am pretty sure that I was still at my desk, probably shutting down my computer, and I know I was still in the office, when the second building was hit. I did not see the second plane come in, for which I am grateful, although I would have had a spectacular view. (When I get our next phone bill, I'll check the times when I was on the phone against the published sequence of events.) There was another "boom", and our building shook again. I passed along what I had just learned about our building to my colleague, who had been on the phone with his wife.

    He decided that this seemed to be a good time to leave, but he first took the trouble to first walk the entire floor and make sure that no one else was behind, which is typical of his character. He ran across a third fellow who also was about to start down, so we decided to go together. Meanwhile, I took off my shirt and tee shirt, and soaked them in water. My colleague thought that was a good idea, and also soaked a shirt. We talked about hitting the mens' room one last time, but decided it wasn't necessary, so off we went. I felt absolutely no sense of danger. My only concern was that my legs might be sore the next day.

    I had heard stories of a couple of workers who had walked all the way down from the top floor, and then weren't able to make it to work the next day. Every now and then someone writes a letter to the editor, suggesting that each high rise building run a practice evacuation once a month, which doesn't seem to me to be very practical.

    When we first started down, the stairway had a little smoke in it, but it wasn't bad. More worrisome was the water running down from the floors above. The soles of my shoes were slippery on the wet floor, and I almost fell once, but was able to grab the railing. It didn't help that I was carrying a briefcase, which I did not intend to leave behind. The shoulder strap had broken a couple of months ago, so I had to lug it with one hand, while trying to hold on to the railing with the other. (My wife was involved in a situation a couple of years ago where some idiots had turned on the gas jets in the science lab, directly below her room, and then left, waiting for the place to blow up. By pure luck, enough people started feeling sick, and it was discovered before there was an explosion. Meanwhile my wife, and everyone else, ended up outside in the parking lot, in the middle of winter, without coats or car keys.)

    Based on my wife's experience, I had decided that in a fire, my briefcase and coat were going with me, no matter what, and had practiced our regular fire drills that way, which had gotten me some good natured ribbing. I've noticed in our recent fire drills, people now take their coats, keys, handbags, and briefcases with them.

    When the Trade Center was bombed in the early nineties, all the lights had gone off, and people had to evacuate down smoke filled, pitch-black stairs. After the bombing, emergency lights had been installed, and they worked pretty well. We ran into a few isolated areas in the upper floors without light, but not enough to cause problems. I had a small flashlight with me, but I wanted to use it only where absolutely necessary, to conserve the batteries. It came in handy, though, towards the bottom, where the smoke was thick. Before the bombing, the stairwell lights were powered on an emergency power system, which theoretically would come on if the regular power were lost. Unfortunately, the bomb blast severed the emergency power feeds, so the lights went off and stayed off. The stairwell lights had since been provided with backup batteries, so with one or two isolated exceptions, they stayed on this time.

    Somewhere around the thirtieth floor, we started catching up to others going down, and we met the first firemen coming up. A young woman was having trouble trying to climb down the stairs in high heels, and it took a couple of minutes for people to talk her into taking them off. The air in the stairwell also cleared up somewhere around here, and the stairs were dry, so I was sure that I was home free. The clear air didn't last for long. It turned out to be sitting on top of more smoke, and it soon became difficult to see and to breathe. I had used my wet tee shirt occasionally, throughout the descent, to help filter out the smoke, but from here on down it really helped.

    I have never been in a burning building before, and I don't know at what density smoke stops being a nuisance and becomes a threat. The firemen were not using breathing gear, so I suspect that the smoke was pretty mild. With people starting to fill the stairwell, it was starting to get warm, so I took out my other wet shirt and wrapped it around my neck to keep myself from overheating. At this point I was getting a little concerned, but figured that with firemen around, nothing too bad could happen.


    By this time we had gotten back into smoke, and had also come across an injured man trying to get down the stairs. He had a few cuts, and one of his legs was giving him trouble. My colleague took the guy's arm, wrapped it around his shoulder and helped him down several more flights. The firemen had set up a temporary rest station on the twenty first floor, to give people who were having problems a chance to sit and rest, or take a little oxygen. The man with the bad leg stopped here, and when he went in, I saw a rather heavy-set woman sprawled out in a chair. She looked beat. I don't remember seeing any others. Stopping to rest might have cost them their lives.

    We continued down, through increasing smoke, but guided by firemen with bright flashlights. I'm not sure which floor I was on when I almost fell down the stairs again. I couldn't see where the floor ended and the steps began. Maybe I could have caught myself, because I was moving slowly, but I let out a "oops" and two very strong hands grabbed me. I have a pair of bruises, one on each arm, to remind me of two men whom I hope got out in time.

    When we reached the sixth floor, there was another big boom, and the building shook again. I head someone say, "it's ok, we're in the strongest part of the building", which I knew was true. What I didn't know was that the boom was the other building collapsing. We stayed put for couple of minutes, and then started down again. Firemen were directing us to "go straight ahead, don't look to the right". I assumed they didn't want us to take a wrong turn, and I concentrated on trying to go straight ahead. Later, my colleague told me that he had looked. The firemen hadn't wanted us to see dismembered bodies.

    I was surprised by the amount of smoke in the air, considering how low we were. Thinking about it now, what I then thought was smoke was probably mostly dust. At any rate, it was gray and dense and I couldn't see for more than a few feet. We came out of the stairway on the second floor, more or less at grade level. By this point, I knew where I was, but even so, could hardly see my hand in front of my face. I was able to find the exit, though, and on my way out a policeman, I think, asked if he could have my shirts to cover a dead body.

    I think that I was in one of the last groups to leave the building. We had to walk single file over rubble, and ahead of us, a couple of workers were pulling a piece of sheet metal out of the way, so that we could stay under the protection of the overhang of an adjacent building. This delayed us another few minutes. The windows in this building were blown out. Police cars were covered with ash, some had their windows smashed in, and there were little fires burning on the ground. I wondered what could have happened here to cause such a mess. There was still enough dust in the air to keep me from seeing more than fifty yards. I took my time getting out to the main street (parallel to Broadway, a block to the west), not wanting to trip and get hurt at the very end.

    As I started walking north, towards a barrier set up by the police a few blocks away from the trade center, I noticed that there weren't many people in the street ahead of me, although there were a few policemen and firemen at the barrier. Suddenly they started to wave and shout "hurry up, run". I thought they were just trying to keep the street clear, until they turned and ran themselves. I looked back and saw that the building was collapsing, and that there was a wall of dust and debris heading my way. I saw one rescue worker grab a man who was limping, and in a split second drag him into a nearby ambulance. The last time I tried to run was to catch a train, and then I ended up tripping and falling face first into some briars. In spite of that experience, I ran again. I didn't think I could out-run the building, but thought it would be worth trying.

    Now here's a strange thing. I looked back over my left shoulder and I saw the building falling northwards, the way a tree would fall, tipping over, pivoting at its base. The picture in my mind is as clear as a bell. I saw the top half of the building falling to the north, but off to the side of me, above the surrounding buildings. This is not what actually happened, and I had to watch the re-runs on TV to convince myself that what I had "seen" was completely wrong, and that the building had actually come straight down.

    Anyway, I ran as fast as my legs would take me, and managed to get into a cross street to the east. I saw a couple of cops dart inside a doorway ahead, and I made for that. The wall of dust and debris was right behind me when I reached the door. I managed to get into the vestibule and close the door just as it went by. The air outside was dark brown. We all went inside the main building, which was apparently abandoned, to get some good air. Even inside, the air was slightly dusty, probably from the first collapse. After about fifteen minutes, the air outside had cleared enough for me to be on my way. I went over to Broadway, and started hiking uptown, looking for a phone to call my wife. By now I was recalling my last words, that I was going to stay in the building, and I wanted to find a phone as quickly as possible. The few pay phones that were still working had long lines. I had a cell phone, but it didn't work until later in the day.


    I found a phone after an hour or so, and when I called home my daughter answered. She was relieved to hear from me. She and her husband had left work to be with my wife, who, it turned out, didn't know that my building had fallen. My daughter had found this out herself, minutes earlier, and now she had to break the news to her mother. When they heard my voice, the three of them were so relieved, they wanted to jump in the car and come to Manhattan to rescue me. With great difficulty I persuaded them not to do so.

    To make a long story short, I made it up to Thirty Second Street, where there is a PATH station. There I found that no busses or subways were running, and that all the bridges were closed. By early afternoon, my cell phone had come back on, and I was able to let my wife know how things were going. Around two thirty, I decided to walk over to Penn Station, which I could see a block away, to find out if any trains were running, and to see if it might be a good place to wait for the city to come back to life. As luck would have it, there was a train getting ready to leave for Washington, via Newark, and I managed to get on. When we arrived on the Jersey side, we had a clear view of Manhattan. It was awful. There was a huge column of smoke over the entire southern end of the island. I got off in Newark, and with a little shuttling, arrived back in Hoboken in time to catch my regular train home. There weren't many people on the train, which is normally filled. New Jersey Transit deliberately didn't collect any fares, which was a nice gesture. So ended my day.

    To anyone working in a large building, I'd offer the following advice:

    1. Get going and don't stop. Don't stop to catch your breath. Don't stop to rest a sore leg. Don't stop for anything.

    2. Have a comfortable pair of walking shoes, with soles strong enough to let you walk on scrap metal. If they don't have corrugated rubber soles, get a pair of new rubbers with lots of bumps on the soles for traction in water, and make sure they fit your shoes. Keep them in your desk.

    3. Keep a towel and a tee shirt in your desk, along with a couple of bottles of water. A wet tee shirt helps you breathe. A wet towel around your neck helps keep your body temperature down.

    4. Always have a flashlight, but only use it when you absolutely have to.

    5. Don't call from inside to say that you are all right, and above all, don't say that you are staying in the building. Call from the outside.

    6. Hold onto the railings with a death grip.

    7. Bring your keys and your coat.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

  4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (13th September 2026), bojancan (14th September 2026), Harmony (13th September 2026), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2026), mountain_jim (13th September 2026), Nasu (14th September 2026), Rizotto (14th September 2026), skogvokter (14th September 2026), Yoda (13th September 2026)

  5. Link to Post #263
    Canada Avalon Member
    Join Date
    16th December 2020
    Language
    English
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    28,863
    Thanked 18,979 times in 2,614 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

    In post # 248 above, Tintin posted a video from Farsight Institute entitled: "Remote Viewing 9/11: Part 1 - The World Trade Center Attacks"

    Here's the second part:

    "According to remote-viewing data collected at The Farsight Institute in one of the most revolutionary projects ever, this is the story of what really happened during the terror attacks that occurred in the United States on the 11th of September, 2001. This is Part 2 of a two-part documentary, and in this part the focus is on the Pentagon attack that occurred in Washington, D.C. on that infamous day, as well as the organization and personnel of those who engineered the joint World Trade Center (in New York) and Pentagon attacks.
    Combining two of the best remote viewers on the planet currently, using U.S. military derived methodologies for perceiving across time and space, and working within a scientifically clean and totally blind experimental design, we now have new eyewitness reports that change everything we were originally told about the 9/11 events."

    Remote Viewing 9/11: Part 2 - The Pentagon Attacks and the Organization

  6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (13th September 2026), bojancan (14th September 2026), Harmony (13th September 2026), mountain_jim (13th September 2026), Nasu (14th September 2026), skogvokter (14th September 2026), Tintin (13th September 2026), Yoda (13th September 2026)

  7. Link to Post #264
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    15th November 2011
    Language
    English
    Posts
    6,897
    Thanks
    44,279
    Thanked 58,002 times in 6,809 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

    A 9/11 story you perhaps don't know very well. I'd heard the core story before, but was unaware of the details. Reading them made me quite emotional.


    ===================
    At Ground Zero, after the last living person was pulled out, the search dogs stopped eating.

    So the police did something nobody had written down in any manual.

    They climbed into the rubble, lay down, and pretended to be alive.

    More than 300 dogs worked the World Trade Center site. They came from every corner of the country, on trucks and in cargo holds, with handlers who had been trained to do one thing. Find people who are still breathing under the ground.

    That is what a search and rescue dog is built for. Not bodies. Life. They are trained on live human scent. When they find it, they bark, they dig, they light up, and the handler rewards them, and the whole thing means something.

    The last living person recovered from Ground Zero was a woman named Genelle Guzman-McMillan. She had been buried for 27 hours. A dog found her.

    She was the last.

    After that, the dogs kept going out on twelve-hour shifts, across sixteen acres of smoldering steel, at temperatures that burned their paws, and they found nobody.

    Nobody.

    Day after day.

    The handlers noticed it first. The dogs were changing. Their tails were down. They were not eating. They would come off the pile and lie flat and not look at anyone.

    A veterinarian named Cindy Otto, who spent ten days there working night shifts to care for the animals, put it plainly. The dogs had been sent to find life, and every day they were finding the opposite.

    It was breaking them.

    An NYPD officer named Famiglietti described what happened next.

    They pulled everybody off the rubble. Then they asked for volunteers.

    The volunteers, police officers, went out into the debris and hid themselves. Under beams. In voids. Curled up in pockets of concrete. They were told to lie down like they were hurt. Then the handlers sent the dogs in.

    Picture that.

    A grown man with a badge, a man who had spent the last week pulling friends out of that same pile, lying down in it on purpose. Face down. Holding still. Waiting for a dog.

    And the dog comes over the top of the wreckage, and catches the scent, and barks, and digs, and finds a person who is warm and moving and alive.

    And the handler says good girl, good boy, and the whole team celebrates.

    They called them mock finds.

    They did it for the dogs.

    They did it so the dogs would remember what they were for.

    One of those dogs was a two-year-old golden retriever named Bretagne. She came from Texas with her handler, Denise Corliss. It was her first deployment. They worked ten days at Ground Zero. They found no survivors.

    But firefighters would come off the pile, stone-faced, not speaking, and see the dog, and something would break open in them. They would kneel down. They would put their face in her fur.

    One day a man walked up to Bretagne and started petting her. He told Corliss his best friend loved golden retrievers.

    Corliss asked where his friend was.

    The man pointed at the pile.

    "He's in there somewhere."

    He kept petting the dog.

    Bretagne went on to work Hurricane Katrina and Rita. She retired at 10. She was the last known surviving search dog of 9/11.

    On June 6, 2016, at age 16, she was carried into a veterinary office in Texas to be put to sleep.

    Outside, a dozen firefighters from her fire department stood in a line in their dress uniforms, in the heat, and saluted as she went past.

    They draped her in an American flag on the way out.

    Three hundred dogs went into that pile looking for the living.

    They found one.

    And when they could not find any more, the men they worked beside laid down in the rubble and let themselves be found, so the dogs would not lose heart.

    That is the whole story of Ground Zero, really.

    Nobody could save the dead.

    So they saved each other. 🇺🇸

    https://x.com/Redgmac/status/2098781117792899356
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

  8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (13th September 2026), bojancan (14th September 2026), Harmony (13th September 2026), Johnnycomelately (13th September 2026), kudzy (13th September 2026), mountain_jim (13th September 2026), Nasu (14th September 2026), onevoice (13th September 2026), Rizotto (13th September 2026), samsdice (14th September 2026), skogvokter (14th September 2026), Sue (Ayt) (14th September 2026), Tintin (13th September 2026), Vicus (13th September 2026), Yoda (13th September 2026)

  9. Link to Post #265
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd June 2017
    Location
    Project Avalon library
    Language
    English
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,539
    Thanks
    92,185
    Thanked 73,365 times in 8,508 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Ed Kotski - his story, and copying over a post from the 9/11 Photo thread.

    Do note that on the site links to embedded pictures are indicated, but not retrievable, but if you hover over them you'll at least see their titles. If I can get a hold of them, I will.

    This is a survivor first-hand account:
    ___________________________

    Photograph from (an) Ed Kotski who survived the attacks that day, photographed on the 74th floor, WTC1 North Tower approximately 4 minutes after impact on the tower. That's some 20 storeys below the impact level:



    ____________________________

    Link: http://www.jsbachfoa.org/bach_and_wt...001_page_1.php

    The Strange Connection Between Bach and The World Trade Center Attacks of September 11, 2001
    © 2001, 2004 by Ed Kotski

    Download as Document

    My Story

    wtc_my_story.doc
    mod 1/1/04

    Sept. 18, 2001

    Hi Clayt - I'm taking your advice and writing down what I remember from last Tuesday, although I doubt that what I have to say will be of much interest to anyone. The simple fact is that I was oblivious to what was going on, from beginning to end. Actually, that's probably what kept me alive, because if I knew what a terrible mess I was in, I probably would have dropped dead on the spot. ("Don't shoot, Davy, I'm coming down.")

    Our office was on the 74th floor of WTC 1, (The North Tower) which was the first to get hit. My cubicle was in the south-west corner, with a beautiful view of the Statue of Liberty and the Hudson River. I was working on the computer when there was a big "boom" and the building shook, probably a foot or so where I sat. Next came a strange sound like hail hitting a window, but with some additional scratchy noises, while a blizzard of papers and sheet metal flew past the window. Some of it was burning, but most was just letter size documents, which you could almost read as they flew past. Up through the window, I could see a huge cloud of black smoke coming from the floors above.

    WTC#3
    The fire alarm went off, flashing and beeping, and people started to leave. I heard my boss yell "OK people, let's go - we're getting out of here". But not yours truly. I had decided, a few years earlier, that if the building were bombed, I would not be one of the first ones out. My reasoning had nothing to do with "women and children first", but was based on some IRA attacks where two bombs were used, one to stir people up, and the second to kill large numbers when they came together during evacuation. Not leaving immediately was my first really stupid idea.

    As it turned out, I was not the only one to hold back. One of my co-workers, whom I know well and respect highly, also decided to wait for a few minutes for the smoke to clear. It seemed a good time to call my wife and let her know I was all right. This sounds harmless, but the way I did it was bad idea number two.

    WTC#9

    My phone worked, but the phone at her school didn't, so I couldn't get through. While waiting to try the line again, I decided to send her an e-mail which she could read when she got home. The e-mail went out immediately, and I congratulated myself on being such a considerate husband. I tried the phone again, and although I couldn't get an answer, the automated service offered to take a message.

    I didn't leave a message the first time I tried calling my wife because I didn't want to spend $0.50 for the automated service. I had regained some of my common sense by the time I got around to calling again, when I sprung for the fifty cents.

    I left word that there had been some kind of explosion in the building, but that I was fine, and that I intended to remain in the building to let things settle down. This was also what I had put in the e-mail.

    E-mail


    Here, some good luck kicked in, although I found out later that by this time my sister's entire high school had started praying for me. I decided to call my son in law, and ask him to get in touch with my wife. In real life, he is an emergency room nurse at our local hospital, but more to the point, he is also an officer in our local volunteer fire department. When I reached him, he was watching CNN.

    He was glad to hear that I was all right, he told me, but a passenger jet had flown into one of the buildings, and, by the way, was I in the one with the big antenna? I said, yes, but that the elevator lobby had a little smoke in it, and the stairwells were probably smoky as well, so I was going to stay put in the office area, which was clear. In a very few words, he asked me to reconsider, because it looked to him like the building was getting ready to come down. This sounded like good information, so I thanked him and told him I'd talk to him later. I found out later that he told friends that he could easily picture me wasting valuable time doing really silly things, which he listed, instead of leaving. I'd find this hurtful, except that he was right on the money. He said that, knowing me, I was probably hanging around taking pictures.

    WTC#8
    I wasn't the only engineer who wasn't in any rush. Almost, but not quite. At this point there were still a few of us taking our time. I wasn't there when the World Trade Center was bombed in 1993, but lots of the Port Authority Staff were. Most of them went down the stairs this time as if the devil were after them, which is the right thing to do.

    ----------------------------------

    Continues: http://www.jsbachfoa.org/bach_and_wt...001_page_2.php

    I am pretty sure that I was still at my desk, probably shutting down my computer, and I know I was still in the office, when the second building was hit. I did not see the second plane come in, for which I am grateful, although I would have had a spectacular view. (When I get our next phone bill, I'll check the times when I was on the phone against the published sequence of events.) There was another "boom", and our building shook again. I passed along what I had just learned about our building to my colleague, who had been on the phone with his wife.

    He decided that this seemed to be a good time to leave, but he first took the trouble to first walk the entire floor and make sure that no one else was behind, which is typical of his character. He ran across a third fellow who also was about to start down, so we decided to go together. Meanwhile, I took off my shirt and tee shirt, and soaked them in water. My colleague thought that was a good idea, and also soaked a shirt. We talked about hitting the mens' room one last time, but decided it wasn't necessary, so off we went. I felt absolutely no sense of danger. My only concern was that my legs might be sore the next day.

    I had heard stories of a couple of workers who had walked all the way down from the top floor, and then weren't able to make it to work the next day. Every now and then someone writes a letter to the editor, suggesting that each high rise building run a practice evacuation once a month, which doesn't seem to me to be very practical.

    When we first started down, the stairway had a little smoke in it, but it wasn't bad. More worrisome was the water running down from the floors above. The soles of my shoes were slippery on the wet floor, and I almost fell once, but was able to grab the railing. It didn't help that I was carrying a briefcase, which I did not intend to leave behind. The shoulder strap had broken a couple of months ago, so I had to lug it with one hand, while trying to hold on to the railing with the other. (My wife was involved in a situation a couple of years ago where some idiots had turned on the gas jets in the science lab, directly below her room, and then left, waiting for the place to blow up. By pure luck, enough people started feeling sick, and it was discovered before there was an explosion. Meanwhile my wife, and everyone else, ended up outside in the parking lot, in the middle of winter, without coats or car keys.)

    Based on my wife's experience, I had decided that in a fire, my briefcase and coat were going with me, no matter what, and had practiced our regular fire drills that way, which had gotten me some good natured ribbing. I've noticed in our recent fire drills, people now take their coats, keys, handbags, and briefcases with them.

    When the Trade Center was bombed in the early nineties, all the lights had gone off, and people had to evacuate down smoke filled, pitch-black stairs. After the bombing, emergency lights had been installed, and they worked pretty well. We ran into a few isolated areas in the upper floors without light, but not enough to cause problems. I had a small flashlight with me, but I wanted to use it only where absolutely necessary, to conserve the batteries. It came in handy, though, towards the bottom, where the smoke was thick. Before the bombing, the stairwell lights were powered on an emergency power system, which theoretically would come on if the regular power were lost. Unfortunately, the bomb blast severed the emergency power feeds, so the lights went off and stayed off. The stairwell lights had since been provided with backup batteries, so with one or two isolated exceptions, they stayed on this time.

    Somewhere around the thirtieth floor, we started catching up to others going down, and we met the first firemen coming up. A young woman was having trouble trying to climb down the stairs in high heels, and it took a couple of minutes for people to talk her into taking them off. The air in the stairwell also cleared up somewhere around here, and the stairs were dry, so I was sure that I was home free. The clear air didn't last for long. It turned out to be sitting on top of more smoke, and it soon became difficult to see and to breathe. I had used my wet tee shirt occasionally, throughout the descent, to help filter out the smoke, but from here on down it really helped.

    I have never been in a burning building before, and I don't know at what density smoke stops being a nuisance and becomes a threat. The firemen were not using breathing gear, so I suspect that the smoke was pretty mild. With people starting to fill the stairwell, it was starting to get warm, so I took out my other wet shirt and wrapped it around my neck to keep myself from overheating. At this point I was getting a little concerned, but figured that with firemen around, nothing too bad could happen.


    By this time we had gotten back into smoke, and had also come across an injured man trying to get down the stairs. He had a few cuts, and one of his legs was giving him trouble. My colleague took the guy's arm, wrapped it around his shoulder and helped him down several more flights. The firemen had set up a temporary rest station on the twenty first floor, to give people who were having problems a chance to sit and rest, or take a little oxygen. The man with the bad leg stopped here, and when he went in, I saw a rather heavy-set woman sprawled out in a chair. She looked beat. I don't remember seeing any others. Stopping to rest might have cost them their lives.

    We continued down, through increasing smoke, but guided by firemen with bright flashlights. I'm not sure which floor I was on when I almost fell down the stairs again. I couldn't see where the floor ended and the steps began. Maybe I could have caught myself, because I was moving slowly, but I let out a "oops" and two very strong hands grabbed me. I have a pair of bruises, one on each arm, to remind me of two men whom I hope got out in time.

    When we reached the sixth floor, there was another big boom, and the building shook again. I head someone say, "it's ok, we're in the strongest part of the building", which I knew was true. What I didn't know was that the boom was the other building collapsing. We stayed put for couple of minutes, and then started down again. Firemen were directing us to "go straight ahead, don't look to the right". I assumed they didn't want us to take a wrong turn, and I concentrated on trying to go straight ahead. Later, my colleague told me that he had looked. The firemen hadn't wanted us to see dismembered bodies.

    I was surprised by the amount of smoke in the air, considering how low we were. Thinking about it now, what I then thought was smoke was probably mostly dust. At any rate, it was gray and dense and I couldn't see for more than a few feet. We came out of the stairway on the second floor, more or less at grade level. By this point, I knew where I was, but even so, could hardly see my hand in front of my face. I was able to find the exit, though, and on my way out a policeman, I think, asked if he could have my shirts to cover a dead body.

    I think that I was in one of the last groups to leave the building. We had to walk single file over rubble, and ahead of us, a couple of workers were pulling a piece of sheet metal out of the way, so that we could stay under the protection of the overhang of an adjacent building. This delayed us another few minutes. The windows in this building were blown out. Police cars were covered with ash, some had their windows smashed in, and there were little fires burning on the ground. I wondered what could have happened here to cause such a mess. There was still enough dust in the air to keep me from seeing more than fifty yards. I took my time getting out to the main street (parallel to Broadway, a block to the west), not wanting to trip and get hurt at the very end.

    As I started walking north, towards a barrier set up by the police a few blocks away from the trade center, I noticed that there weren't many people in the street ahead of me, although there were a few policemen and firemen at the barrier. Suddenly they started to wave and shout "hurry up, run". I thought they were just trying to keep the street clear, until they turned and ran themselves. I looked back and saw that the building was collapsing, and that there was a wall of dust and debris heading my way. I saw one rescue worker grab a man who was limping, and in a split second drag him into a nearby ambulance. The last time I tried to run was to catch a train, and then I ended up tripping and falling face first into some briars. In spite of that experience, I ran again. I didn't think I could out-run the building, but thought it would be worth trying.

    Now here's a strange thing. I looked back over my left shoulder and I saw the building falling northwards, the way a tree would fall, tipping over, pivoting at its base. The picture in my mind is as clear as a bell. I saw the top half of the building falling to the north, but off to the side of me, above the surrounding buildings. This is not what actually happened, and I had to watch the re-runs on TV to convince myself that what I had "seen" was completely wrong, and that the building had actually come straight down.

    Anyway, I ran as fast as my legs would take me, and managed to get into a cross street to the east. I saw a couple of cops dart inside a doorway ahead, and I made for that. The wall of dust and debris was right behind me when I reached the door. I managed to get into the vestibule and close the door just as it went by. The air outside was dark brown. We all went inside the main building, which was apparently abandoned, to get some good air. Even inside, the air was slightly dusty, probably from the first collapse. After about fifteen minutes, the air outside had cleared enough for me to be on my way. I went over to Broadway, and started hiking uptown, looking for a phone to call my wife. By now I was recalling my last words, that I was going to stay in the building, and I wanted to find a phone as quickly as possible. The few pay phones that were still working had long lines. I had a cell phone, but it didn't work until later in the day.


    I found a phone after an hour or so, and when I called home my daughter answered. She was relieved to hear from me. She and her husband had left work to be with my wife, who, it turned out, didn't know that my building had fallen. My daughter had found this out herself, minutes earlier, and now she had to break the news to her mother. When they heard my voice, the three of them were so relieved, they wanted to jump in the car and come to Manhattan to rescue me. With great difficulty I persuaded them not to do so.

    To make a long story short, I made it up to Thirty Second Street, where there is a PATH station. There I found that no busses or subways were running, and that all the bridges were closed. By early afternoon, my cell phone had come back on, and I was able to let my wife know how things were going. Around two thirty, I decided to walk over to Penn Station, which I could see a block away, to find out if any trains were running, and to see if it might be a good place to wait for the city to come back to life. As luck would have it, there was a train getting ready to leave for Washington, via Newark, and I managed to get on. When we arrived on the Jersey side, we had a clear view of Manhattan. It was awful. There was a huge column of smoke over the entire southern end of the island. I got off in Newark, and with a little shuttling, arrived back in Hoboken in time to catch my regular train home. There weren't many people on the train, which is normally filled. New Jersey Transit deliberately didn't collect any fares, which was a nice gesture. So ended my day.

    To anyone working in a large building, I'd offer the following advice:

    1. Get going and don't stop. Don't stop to catch your breath. Don't stop to rest a sore leg. Don't stop for anything.

    2. Have a comfortable pair of walking shoes, with soles strong enough to let you walk on scrap metal. If they don't have corrugated rubber soles, get a pair of new rubbers with lots of bumps on the soles for traction in water, and make sure they fit your shoes. Keep them in your desk.

    3. Keep a towel and a tee shirt in your desk, along with a couple of bottles of water. A wet tee shirt helps you breathe. A wet towel around your neck helps keep your body temperature down.

    4. Always have a flashlight, but only use it when you absolutely have to.

    5. Don't call from inside to say that you are all right, and above all, don't say that you are staying in the building. Call from the outside.

    6. Hold onto the railings with a death grip.

    7. Bring your keys and your coat.
    Here are some of his photos:







    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

  10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (13th September 2026), bojancan (14th September 2026), Ewan (14th September 2026), grapevine (13th September 2026), Harmony (13th September 2026), kudzy (13th September 2026), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th September 2026), mountain_jim (13th September 2026), Nasu (14th September 2026), onevoice (13th September 2026), Rizotto (14th September 2026), samsdice (14th September 2026), skogvokter (14th September 2026), Yoda (13th September 2026)

  11. Link to Post #266
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd June 2017
    Location
    Project Avalon library
    Language
    English
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,539
    Thanks
    92,185
    Thanked 73,365 times in 8,508 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

    Pentagon strike on 9/11

    I've just picked this up in my email from Forbidden News. While the writer (Spookd) is still in CGI mode re WTC ( actually they were actual militarily modified aircraft that penetrated the towers, probably made 'bunker busting' capable as suggested by Mark a few posts ago) interesting information has been included concerning the object strike on that section of the Pentagon, along with a clip of the video that purports to have been rescued, for posterity, namely the one showing a white very bright streak hitting, not the drive-in gate video we are now familiar with.

    Here's an extract from what was shared:
    My friend, James Grundvig just asked me to send him this helicopter video of a missile striking the Pentagon on 9/11 and I’d forgotten all about it, so I thought I’d send you a bonus post today, to commemorate the 25th anniversary of that horrible day.



    I’d had another copy of this video on my website years ago but it, of course was taken down by YouTube, so I was glad when another copy resurfaced in February of 2024, when retired Director of Operations for DoD Clandestine Service, @SpookedBlog posted it to his Telegram, along with his personal summary of happened on 9/11:
    This was one of the many surveillance videos confiscated within minutes of the missile strike on the Pentagon (FBI waited nearby for the strike to confiscate the tapes). All but a few tapes were confiscated; there was an earlier release of the tape from the camera for the vehicular security entrance in which a missile was visible.

    [The attached - ]: edit by Tintin: That video, based on the angle of view, came from the angle of the gas station on the hill overlooking the Pentagon. (The gas station was bulldozed after 9/11).

    I suspect the FBI agent who confiscated this surveillance tape put it in a safe place for posterity (and turned in a bogus tape to be destroyed).

    The missile which struck the Pentagon was not a Soviet SCUD (not very maneuverable) but rather a USAF GBU-57-A, delivered from a USAF jet.

    The GBU was in development in 2001, but running short on funding. It was notable for flying “Nap of the Earth” flight paths. It was also a “Bunker Buster” capable of penetrating 15’ of reinforced concrete (the depth of penetration at the Pentagon was 15’ of brick and reinforced concrete).

    General Singlaub apparently gave the order over the phone; (I overheard his fonecon) stating:

    “The ‘bunker buster’ should do the job”. Say thanks to Northrop-Grumman & Lockheed Martin for the Pentagon attack and to the USAF pilot who launched that missile.

    “Precision-Guided” is the operative term which includes both satellite and ground GPS, plus laser and FLIR guided targeting.

    That gives a CEP (Circular Error Probability) of less than 15’.

    Thus, precision guided means this missile, launched from a B2 at 20,000’ could fly to the Pentagon and zoom in a ‘Nap of the Earth’ path, over and down a gently sloping hill path, leveling off at ground level.

    (Notably, a B2 bomber flew over the Pentagon on the day the “Memorial” was dedicated. We captured that image during the ceremony as the B2 was “framed” by the Memorial. Recall the F111 which used the same guidance system/technology in 1971)

    This missile flew down and leveled off at tree level, and down to ground level to strike the Pentagon at a slightly upward angle, penetrating up to the 2d floor, penetrating the outer wall of the B Corridor, across the hall from the SCIF housing my old office.

    The missile/bunker buster penetrated 15’ of combined brick and reinforced concrete as it passed through newly reinforced brick/ concrete walls and angled reinforced slanted floors.

    [Disclaimer: I conducted wartime (BDA) Bomb Damage Assessments, so I’m quite familiar with the difference between bomb and missile demolition.
    _____________________________

    Here's what the GBU-57A/B_MOP looks like:

    Last edited by Tintin; 13th September 2026 at 19:11.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

  12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (13th September 2026), bojancan (14th September 2026), Ewan (14th September 2026), grapevine (13th September 2026), Harmony (14th September 2026), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th September 2026), mountain_jim (13th September 2026), Nasu (14th September 2026), Rizotto (14th September 2026), samsdice (14th September 2026), skogvokter (14th September 2026), Sue (Ayt) (14th September 2026), Vicus (14th September 2026), Yoda (13th September 2026)

  13. Link to Post #267
    Norway Avalon Member skogvokter's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th November 2016
    Age
    44
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    7,548
    Thanked 1,061 times in 139 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later


  14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to skogvokter For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (14th September 2026), bojancan (14th September 2026), Harmony (14th September 2026), mountain_jim (14th September 2026), Nasu (14th September 2026), Rizotto (14th September 2026), Tintin (14th September 2026), Yoda (14th September 2026)

  15. Link to Post #268
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd June 2017
    Location
    Project Avalon library
    Language
    English
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,539
    Thanks
    92,185
    Thanked 73,365 times in 8,508 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

    WTC2 South Tower filmed inside July 17th, 2001

    Totally non conspiratorial but I thought it'd interest those of us who'd like a good view inside what the floors looked like during fire-proofing upgrades that were taking place in the Summer of 2001.

    This is from the 85th floor of Tower 2 filmed inside at the North West corner of the building.

    After looking at what this really looks like structurally, as shown here, quite how anyone could take at all seriously the NIST sophistry concerning 'pancaking' is beyond me, but, it happens, sadly: the triumph of sophistry over architecture it would seem. Despite how fragile the floors look they could still support a lot of weight, unlike NIST proclamations.

    Anyway, here it is:



    _____________________

    The famous 'Meteor' recovered and photographed from the 9-11 Museum exhibits. More sobering still would be the fact that there will be human remains in there :

    This shows 4-5 floors melded together by: presumably a by-product of exotic technology used to pulverise the building at its end following the previous modality deployments used? Whatever the cause, it's mind-boggling still to this day:

    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

  16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (14th September 2026), bojancan (14th September 2026), Ewan (14th September 2026), Harmony (14th September 2026), Inversion (14th September 2026), kudzy (15th September 2026), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th September 2026), mountain_jim (17th September 2026), Rizotto (16th September 2026), skogvokter (15th September 2026), Vicus (14th September 2026), Yoda (14th September 2026)

  17. Link to Post #269
    Avalon Member Eva2's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st January 2011
    Posts
    3,027
    Thanks
    11,725
    Thanked 26,889 times in 2,988 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

    More (detailed) footage from 9/11 - you can see where the second building "blew up". Not sure if this is a repeat but this is the first time I've seen this particular footage.

    https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1EZzuFdYsT/

    https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1EwqY8Sxto/

  18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (14th September 2026), bojancan (14th September 2026), Ewan (14th September 2026), Harmony (14th September 2026), Inversion (14th September 2026), mountain_jim (17th September 2026), Rizotto (16th September 2026), Tintin (14th September 2026), Yoda (14th September 2026)

  19. Link to Post #270
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd June 2017
    Location
    Project Avalon library
    Language
    English
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,539
    Thanks
    92,185
    Thanked 73,365 times in 8,508 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

    Quote Posted by Rizotto (here)
    In post # 248 above, Tintin posted a video from Farsight Institute entitled: "Remote Viewing 9/11: Part 1 - The World Trade Center Attacks"

    Here's the second part:

    "According to remote-viewing data collected at The Farsight Institute in one of the most revolutionary projects ever, this is the story of what really happened during the terror attacks that occurred in the United States on the 11th of September, 2001. This is Part 2 of a two-part documentary, and in this part the focus is on the Pentagon attack that occurred in Washington, D.C. on that infamous day, as well as the organization and personnel of those who engineered the joint World Trade Center (in New York) and Pentagon attacks.
    Combining two of the best remote viewers on the planet currently, using U.S. military derived methodologies for perceiving across time and space, and working within a scientifically clean and totally blind experimental design, we now have new eyewitness reports that change everything we were originally told about the 9/11 events."

    Remote Viewing 9/11: Part 2 - The Pentagon Attacks and the Organization
    Many thanks for this Rizotto

    I watched it yesterday, and this is pure speculation on my part: during one of the segments from Dick Allgire, who was trying to perceive the operation command centre, he was drawn to probe on the people in a room; he referred to this individual as 'Human 1', the one who seemed to have overall command. Dick referred to him as (paraphrasing): "...a cold bastard, with a searing stare." Admittedly, as is often the way with how they present themselves, so many of the power elite do have a tendency to nearly always dress in a very uniform way, and quite often almost appear to even look very similar.

    At the point he creates what could almost be termed a photofit sketch he produced a representation that has an alarming resemblance to (the now late) Theodore ('Ted') G. Shackley. No disrespect intended here, in any way, but his perception does bear an uncanny similarity to photos of Shackley:







    ___________________________

    Just putting it out there, but if any of you haven't watched the video this will probably not really mean much, and of course I could be completely wrong. However, his career profile is, I'd say, a good match to Dick's probe summation on character.

    Here's a related article from Kevin Ryan which triggered the 'recognition' if you like:

    Text:
    Any investigation into 9/11 should consider the parallel activities of Wirt Walker and “private CIA” leader Ted Shackley. Both men were strongly linked to the Bush family network and to Kuwait.
    and...
    Wirt Walker III, CEO of WTC security company Stratesec, has an interesting family background. His father Wirt II worked at the DIA and before that at the CIA’s photographic analysis center NPIC that worked on two different versions of the Zapruder film.
    The JFK parallels to 9/11 are of course pellucid to those of us who have analysed these conspiracies over the years.

    The article: https://911truth.org/cia-kuwait-parallels-911-suspect/

    The CIA in Kuwait: Parallels to a 9/11 Suspect
    By Kevin Ryan
    Published: April 9th, 2014

    [Excerpts]
    As discussed in my book, Another Nineteen, there are good reasons to believe that some 9/11 suspects were involved in previous deep state operations. For example, evidence suggests that Stratesec manager Barry McDaniel and Carlyle Group director Frank Carlucci might have participated in the Iran-Contra crimes. There are also interesting links between several 9/11 suspects and Ted Shackley, a leader of the “CIA within the CIA.” Shackley was close friends with Frank Carlucci and had a long, close relationship with Richard Armitage, whose State department provided express visas to the alleged hijackers. Additionally, Porter Goss, who led the initial cover-up of the 9/11 crimes, had worked with Shackley in several CIA operations.

    Perhaps the most interesting historical link between Shackley and 9/11 is that Shackley’s activities in Kuwait paralleled those of Wirt Walker, the KuwAm Corporation director. KuwAm was the parent company of Stratesec, the security company for several 9/11 facilities. As I’ve written before, these companies appeared to be part of a private intelligence network. (related article: KuwAm and Stratesec: Directors and Investors That Link 9/11 to a Private Intelligence Network published February 24th, 2012)

    ...

    Shackley had a long career in covert CIA operations and was the agency’s Associate Deputy Director of Operations from 1976 to 1977. Described by former CIA Director Richard Helms as “a quadruple threat – Drugs, Arms, Money and Murder,” Shackley was a central character in many off-the-books operations. He was a leader of the CIA’s anti-Castro plan Operation Mongoose, its secret U.S. war in Laos, and the overthrow of Salvadore Allende in Chile.

    ...

    After leaving the CIA in 1979, Shackley formed his own company, TGS International, which appeared to be focused on obtaining access to places like Kuwait and Iran. TGS functioned as a broker for Boeing 747 aircraft, attempted to sell various goods to Iran, and did construction work in Kuwait. Several of TGS’ shareholders were Iranian exiles, including former SAVAK agent Novzar Razmara.

    ...

    Any investigation into 9/11 should consider the parallel activities of Wirt Walker and “private CIA” leader Ted Shackley. These men were strongly linked to the Bush family network and to Kuwait. Although Walker is certainly a suspect in 9/11 insider trading, his known connections to the CIA are currently only familial. However, if Walker was operating in the same private network as Shackley before 9/11, it would give reason to believe that, like Shackley’s cohorts Armitage, Carlucci, and Goss, the security company Stratesec and its leaders should be a primary focus of a new 9/11 investigation.


    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (15th September 2026), Ewan (15th September 2026), Harmony (15th September 2026), mountain_jim (17th September 2026), Rizotto (16th September 2026), skogvokter (15th September 2026), Yoda (15th September 2026)

  21. Link to Post #271
    Canada Avalon Member
    Join Date
    16th December 2020
    Language
    English
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    28,863
    Thanked 18,979 times in 2,614 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

    Yep, Dick Allgire's sketch of the top guy was so clear and detailed that I thought it should be quite possible to identify him. Ted Shackley certainly had the perfect background for this job, and does resemble Allgire's sketch to some extent, especially with the 'widow's peak', and lines on either side of his mouth.

    Fascinating.

    However Allgire stressed several times that 'the boss' he remote viewed had 'thin lips'. I don't see that Ted Shackley's lips as thin at all in the above photos. Also, Allgire said that 'the boss' wore glasses that hardly had any frame, or with barely visible frames. That doesn't seem to be the case on those photos of Ted Shackley's above, even the most recent one. Another thing is that Shackley died in 2002 at age 75, so he was 74 in 2001, but Allgire said 'the boss' he remote viewed appeared to be around 60. Also, I think 74 is maybe too old for the type of high tension & fast pace situation of pulling off 9/11. But it's also true that some active people can maintain younger capabilities/appearance later in life.

    Any other possible matches?

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (16th September 2026), Harmony (16th September 2026), mountain_jim (17th September 2026), Tintin (16th September 2026), Yoda (16th September 2026)

  23. Link to Post #272
    Canada Avalon Member
    Join Date
    16th December 2020
    Language
    English
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    28,863
    Thanked 18,979 times in 2,614 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

    Apparently this full video by Naudet has just been released. Perhaps it could be an important addition to the PA library.

    At 11:07 the firemen enter the lobby of the North tower, minutes after it was hit by the plane. Intriguingly, the lobby's windows are blown away. How could the plane's hit near the top of the tower blow away windows so many floors below in the lobby...

    "With the full, raw master quality of the Jules Naudet being released, this video cuts down the video to just the 9/11 portion of his video, as well as an added clock at the top to keep track of the time. The time goes off of NIST's calculations, so there may be some inaccuracies, but the clock is very near to real time. This video was provided to me by ‪@anoriginalusername22‬ so big thanks to him.

    Source: • Jules Naudet Raw 9/11 Footage (UPDATED) - ...

    0:00 - PRE-8:46 AM
    5:45 - Flight 11 Hits The North Tower
    6:19 - 8:47:05 AM - 9:00:25 AM
    19:39 - 9:00:30 AM - 9:02:54 AM
    22:05 - Flight 175 Hits The South Tower
    22:21 - 9:03:11 AM - 9:19:19 AM
    38:02 - 9:19:24 AM - 9:24:54 AM
    43:24 - 9:25:00 AM - 9:42:17 AM
    1:00:41 - 9:42:42 - 9:58:58 AM
    1:16:58 - The South Tower Collapses
    1:17:22 - 9:59:23 AM - 10:17:06 AM
    1:35:06 - 10:17:47 AM - 10:28:19 AM
    1:45:39 - The North Tower Collapses
    1:46:19 - 10:29:00 AM - 10:47:48 AM"

    The Raw Jules Naudet 9/11 Tape (WITH CLOCK)

  24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (16th September 2026), Ewan (16th September 2026), Harmony (16th September 2026), kudzy (16th September 2026), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th September 2026), mountain_jim (17th September 2026), Tintin (16th September 2026), Yoda (16th September 2026)

  25. Link to Post #273
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd June 2017
    Location
    Project Avalon library
    Language
    English
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,539
    Thanks
    92,185
    Thanked 73,365 times in 8,508 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

    Quote Posted by Rizotto (here)
    Yep, Dick Allgire's sketch of the top guy was so clear and detailed that I thought it should be quite possible to identify him. Ted Shackley certainly had the perfect background for this job, and does resemble Allgire's sketch to some extent, especially with the 'widow's peak', and lines on either side of his mouth.

    Fascinating.

    However Allgire stressed several times that 'the boss' he remote viewed had 'thin lips'. I don't see that Ted Shackley's lips as thin at all in the above photos. Also, Allgire said that 'the boss' wore glasses that hardly had any frame, or with barely visible frames. That doesn't seem to be the case on those photos of Ted Shackley's above, even the most recent one. Another thing is that Shackley died in 2002 at age 75, so he was 74 in 2001, but Allgire said 'the boss' he remote viewed appeared to be around 60. Also, I think 74 is maybe too old for the type of high tension & fast pace situation of pulling off 9/11. But it's also true that some active people can maintain younger capabilities/appearance later in life.

    Any other possible matches?
    It's certainly a very close match isn't it. Yes, Dick was quite specific, as you say, however, assuming it may have been 'Ted', he could have many styles of spectacles to choose from so I wouldn't personally get too distracted by that. Plus, some of those photos I shared here are older. Still, I do think he was a key player involved in the planning, whether Dick saw him, or someone else. He must count as a very likely suspect - I'd definitely have him on the list now.

    Other matches? Well, not right now to be honest, but we'll keep digging. By the way, I hadn't expected to be coming back to this 9-11 event quite so rigorously after taking a very deep dive 13 or so years ago (by accident I must add). Still, here we are again, and it remains as important now as ever it was
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

  26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

    Arcturian108 (16th September 2026), Bill Ryan (16th September 2026), Ewan (16th September 2026), Harmony (16th September 2026), mountain_jim (17th September 2026), Rizotto (16th September 2026), Yoda (16th September 2026)

  27. Link to Post #274
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd June 2017
    Location
    Project Avalon library
    Language
    English
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,539
    Thanks
    92,185
    Thanked 73,365 times in 8,508 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

    Quote Posted by Rizotto (here)
    Apparently this full video by Naudet has just been released. Perhaps it could be an important addition to the PA library.

    At 11:07 the firemen enter the lobby of the North tower, minutes after it was hit by the plane. Intriguingly, the lobby's windows are blown away. How could the plane's hit near the top of the tower blow away windows so many floors below in the lobby...

    "With the full, raw master quality of the Jules Naudet being released, this video cuts down the video to just the 9/11 portion of his video, as well as an added clock at the top to keep track of the time. The time goes off of NIST's calculations, so there may be some inaccuracies, but the clock is very near to real time. This video was provided to me by ‪@anoriginalusername22‬ so big thanks to him.

    Source: • Jules Naudet Raw 9/11 Footage (UPDATED) - ...

    0:00 - PRE-8:46 AM
    5:45 - Flight 11 Hits The North Tower
    6:19 - 8:47:05 AM - 9:00:25 AM
    19:39 - 9:00:30 AM - 9:02:54 AM
    22:05 - Flight 175 Hits The South Tower
    22:21 - 9:03:11 AM - 9:19:19 AM
    38:02 - 9:19:24 AM - 9:24:54 AM
    43:24 - 9:25:00 AM - 9:42:17 AM
    1:00:41 - 9:42:42 - 9:58:58 AM
    1:16:58 - The South Tower Collapses
    1:17:22 - 9:59:23 AM - 10:17:06 AM
    1:35:06 - 10:17:47 AM - 10:28:19 AM
    1:45:39 - The North Tower Collapses
    1:46:19 - 10:29:00 AM - 10:47:48 AM"

    The Raw Jules Naudet 9/11 Tape (WITH CLOCK)
    Yes, it really ought to be, and at a whopping 4.5GB (!) is making its way there right now

    All sorts of rarely seen, or heard video, audio, and photos have been collected in the past couple of weeks, some of which visitors to this thread will have seen recently. These include the very few pieces we have concerning remotely controlled military aircraft/UAV 1 dubbed flight AA11 which were recorded, and I've little doubt some more genuine examples will surface over time. Take this extraordinary audio from an FBI agent who was undercover on a case in a restaurant or café near to the towers where he captured the sound of plane object 1 striking WTC1. It's difficult to make out very clearly while his wire was obviously picking up all sorts of other background sounds, but it is definitely there, I think, around 30 seconds in:

    AUDIO:

    Last edited by Tintin; 18th September 2026 at 11:57.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

  28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (16th September 2026), Ewan (16th September 2026), Harmony (16th September 2026), mountain_jim (17th September 2026), Rizotto (16th September 2026), Yoda (17th September 2026)

  29. Link to Post #275
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd June 2017
    Location
    Project Avalon library
    Language
    English
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,539
    Thanks
    92,185
    Thanked 73,365 times in 8,508 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

    From Jon Walczak via X:

    Source: https://x.com/jonwalczak/status/2099974047090332014
    In 2025, I had an opportunity to view unreleased CCTV footage captured in the World Trade Center complex on 9/11, likely showing the final pre-attack moments of dozens — if not hundreds — of victims.

    The Port Authority later revoked access and is refusing to release the footage.

    The footage is shockingly clear for 2001, as I told @njdotcom. For now, I and a few other researchers (from The 9/11 Media Preservation Group) are the only people who've been allowed to view it.

    Many victim families likely are unaware it exists. It should be made public.

    It also raises serious questions about whether or not other CCTV footage survived the attacks. It was captured in the PATH station beneath the WTC.


    Addendum:

    https://x.com/jonwalczak/status/2100058864112873907

    To clarify, since I'm getting media inquiries, the point person for the CCTV story is Andrew, @between2wtc

    I viewed the footage and can speak to its clarity, but Andrew is the expert on this and has been fighting for details on + release of the footage for years.
    Last edited by Tintin; 16th September 2026 at 11:42.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

  30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

    Arcturian108 (16th September 2026), Bill Ryan (16th September 2026), Ewan (16th September 2026), Harmony (16th September 2026), kudzy (16th September 2026), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th September 2026), mountain_jim (17th September 2026), Rizotto (16th September 2026), Yoda (17th September 2026)

  31. Link to Post #276
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd June 2017
    Location
    Project Avalon library
    Language
    English
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,539
    Thanks
    92,185
    Thanked 73,365 times in 8,508 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

    First responder disposable camera shot very soon after the towers' pulverisation/disintegration. I don't think this is the famous Survivor Tree but proponents of, collapsing buildings (collapse theorists, like hijack theorists) - would struggle in their cognitively dissonant state to provide any good case for how trees survived a (notional) half million tonne building falling on them. Of course, that isn't what happened, is it, although there was still a whole pile of rubble remaining as we have all clearly seen. Trees would however likely survive, depending on where they were, very lightweight nano-particulate dust:

    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

  32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

    Arcturian108 (16th September 2026), Bill Ryan (16th September 2026), Ewan (16th September 2026), Harmony (16th September 2026), kudzy (16th September 2026), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th September 2026), mountain_jim (17th September 2026), Rizotto (16th September 2026), Yoda (17th September 2026)

  33. Link to Post #277
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    15th November 2011
    Language
    English
    Posts
    6,897
    Thanks
    44,279
    Thanked 58,002 times in 6,809 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Many victim families likely are unaware it exists. It should be made public.
    I think there's a lot more footage (and photographs) they're holding back, keeping under lock and key. And I don't just mean from CCTV and traffic cams that may have captured the plane/object/missile that hit the Pentagon -- all confiscated by the FBI. I'm thinking additional pieces of footage exist of both plane strikes in New York, of the burning that followed and both collapses, that we've never seen. Count Building 7 in that, too. It is entirely feasible, also, that images exist that were taken inside the towers at the time of the attacks that we're also not allowed to see. These would have been taken by people who got out in time and survived the collapse.

    I've heard some claims that there might even be images from on or above the impact floors themselves that have been classified. Footage that survived the collapses taken by people who didn't. They point to the fuzzy zoomed in footage of people hanging out of the high windows of the WTC waving handkerchiefs etc, and the one individual among them who is holding what looks very much like a camcorder. I can't find that footage right now, but it exists and I've seen it. It is in my mind 99% likely that no camera of any kind is going to survive intact the utter destruction of those buildings. Granted, in those mostly pre-digital days the camcorder in question would be shooting on magnetic tape, not a digital data card, and tape would stand a better chance of surviving the kinetic forces of the collapse than a data card, but not the subsequent fires. So I am very sceptical of this theory.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

  34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (16th September 2026), Ewan (17th September 2026), Harmony (16th September 2026), kudzy (16th September 2026), mountain_jim (17th September 2026), Rizotto (16th September 2026), Tintin (17th September 2026), Yoda (17th September 2026)

  35. Link to Post #278
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd June 2017
    Location
    Project Avalon library
    Language
    English
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,539
    Thanks
    92,185
    Thanked 73,365 times in 8,508 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

    Building of the World Trade Center (1972) - Filmed by Frank Cavestani

    Terrific piece of film, albeit in places a little dark, and there's a glitch around 14:50 while they're on the 98th floor, it seems brought about by what I assume to be strong winds as the glass hasn't been fitted. You really do get a sense of the enormous scale of the project, from the basement, lobby, and well worth it as the makeshift elevator takes them whizzing up to the top.
    "I take a tour of the new World Trade Center while it is being built, with New York Bond Salesman in a fur coat. (I think I see him in this tape.) In the North Tower we got up in the elevator. As I tape I almost fall off building 70 stories up but am saved by worker who grabs my arm off camera. In the sub-basement, engineer shows me wall and I ask, “What is that?” “That is 12 feet deep wall holding back the Hudson river.” He answers. “What if that busted?” I ask or something like that. “This building (North Tower) would fall into the river.” The interesting thing about that exchange in 1972 is that in 1993 the bombers tried to blow up that very wall and topple the North Tower. But the 12 feet of concrete was so strong they just blew themselves in to parking garage floor below. (However, I could not find that exact section. It should be near the end where I am out of the north tower. Also maybe around the subway shots.)"
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

  36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (17th September 2026), Harmony (17th September 2026), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th September 2026), mountain_jim (17th September 2026), Rizotto (17th September 2026), Yoda (17th September 2026)

  37. Link to Post #279
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd June 2017
    Location
    Project Avalon library
    Language
    English
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,539
    Thanks
    92,185
    Thanked 73,365 times in 8,508 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

    Frank Culbertson capture from ISS

    A very sobering shot from the International Space Station from Cmdr. Frank Culbertson, who was apparently on his own when he caught this. This is what appears to be dust and fume residue from the disintegrated towers

    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

  38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (17th September 2026), Harmony (17th September 2026), mountain_jim (17th September 2026), Rizotto (18th September 2026), Yoda (17th September 2026)

  39. Link to Post #280
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd June 2017
    Location
    Project Avalon library
    Language
    English
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,539
    Thanks
    92,185
    Thanked 73,365 times in 8,508 posts

    Default Re: 9/11: Truth Still Matters, Now Over 25 Years Later

    Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Many victim families likely are unaware it exists. It should be made public.
    I think there's a lot more footage (and photographs) they're holding back, keeping under lock and key. And I don't just mean from CCTV and traffic cams that may have captured the plane/object/missile that hit the Pentagon -- all confiscated by the FBI. I'm thinking additional pieces of footage exist of both plane strikes in New York, of the burning that followed and both collapses, that we've never seen. Count Building 7 in that, too. It is entirely feasible, also, that images exist that were taken inside the towers at the time of the attacks that we're also not allowed to see. These would have been taken by people who got out in time and survived the collapse.

    ..one individual among them who is holding what looks very much like a camcorder...I can't find that footage right now, but it exists and I've seen it.
    Totally agree with the above.

    Regarding [bolded]: yes, I've seen this, and very recently too. If memory serves me well, the people seen trying to get some air hanging out of the window panes I think were Sumitomo Bank employees on the 96th floor WTC1, and one can definitely be seen holding a camcorder (or equivalent), and does appear to be filming.

    I'll see if I can track that down: its possible I may have 'saved' it via a X repost
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

  40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

    Arcturian108 (17th September 2026), Bill Ryan (17th September 2026), Harmony (17th September 2026), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th September 2026), mountain_jim (17th September 2026), Rizotto (18th September 2026), Yoda (18th September 2026)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts