+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 166 FirstFirst 1 65 115 155 165 166 LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 3309

Thread: Trump is NOT the answer

  1. Link to Post #3281
    Avalon Member sdv's Avatar
    Join Date
    5th March 2012
    Location
    On a farm in the Klein Karoo
    Posts
    1,477
    Thanks
    5,508
    Thanked 6,886 times in 1,347 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

    Quote Posted by bojancan (here)
    Some of my PA friends here do NOT like Meidas Touch channel... well, OK...
    So I am placing this interesting talk about what is happening in Jemen and what opinion they have about Don the Con and other topics here in this thread...
    Ben is talking with pro-Houthi Yemeni journalist Hussain Albukhaiti...

    Sept, 19
    MeidasTouch
    6.47M subscribers
    Trump gets RUDE AWAKENING by HOUTHIS


    MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports on Donald Trump claiming that he spoke with the Houthis and that negotiations were underway, only for the Houthis to publicly reject Trump’s claims, call him an “utter fool,” and launch new strikes targeting areas near Riyadh and Yanbu. Meiselas breaks down the escalating developments and interviews pro-Houthi Yemeni journalist Hussain Albukhaiti, who is based in Sana’a.




    ========

    Yes, this Don the Con is loosing his mind.... he is behaving as a child... without decorum!

    Sept, 19
    Adam Mockler
    2.22M subscribers
    TRUMP GOES FULLY MAD!!!
    Perhaps it is rather dark for me to find humour in some situations ... Trump (give me the peace prize for stopping 8 wars) spews his narcissistic boasting, bullying and fantasies on Truth Social (and sometimes in speeches) and Iran and now the Houthis say (paraphrasing) ' who is he talking to because it is not us'!
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

  2. Link to Post #3282
    Canada Avalon Member bojancan's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st July 2014
    Posts
    4,191
    Thanks
    16,205
    Thanked 15,216 times in 3,239 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

    Exposure!!! People knew and were talking decades ago about Trump and his pedophilia .... and his today's other criminalities............. we are following daily... how unbelievable.. yet, he is still having many supporters ... this is president of US! Disgusting!

    Sept, 22
    Secular Talk
    2.3M subscribers
    ‘TRUMP R*PED A 14-YEAR-OLD’: COURT ORDERS SECRET 37 PAGES OF EPSTEIN FILES RELEASED | Kyle Kulinski

  3. Link to Post #3283
    Canada Avalon Member bojancan's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st July 2014
    Posts
    4,191
    Thanks
    16,205
    Thanked 15,216 times in 3,239 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer



    Sept, 22
    Brian Tyler Cohen
    5.26M subscribers

    BACKFIRE: “Trump TV” dealt HUMILIATING blow | Another Day



    ======

    Trump’s U.N. Speech Spirals Into TOTAL Disaster
    Last edited by bojancan; 23rd September 2026 at 06:17.

  4. Link to Post #3284
    Canada Avalon Member bojancan's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st July 2014
    Posts
    4,191
    Thanks
    16,205
    Thanked 15,216 times in 3,239 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

    Yes, US is disgracing itself...
    People of US elected him... in my opinion, his actions are on YOU.... whether US voted for him or not, we around the world hate what he does to all of us... liar at large and hater at large, and profiteer at large, criminal at large!!!!
    A convicted felon, unfit person.... and his nude model lady, selling herself to technocrats... promoting AI in elementary schools... these Epstein circle of people are disgust to humanity! Disgusting speech!!!!!!

    Sept, 23
    Sabby Sabs
    427K subscribers
    Trump United Nations Speech Was WILD!

  5. Link to Post #3285
    Canada Avalon Member bojancan's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st July 2014
    Posts
    4,191
    Thanks
    16,205
    Thanked 15,216 times in 3,239 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

    Good talk...

    Sept, 24
    Breaking Points
    2.1M subscribers
    Professor Pape DIRE WARNING: Most Dangerous Election In History!


    Krystal and Ryan are joined by professor Pape to discuss his new book on the rise of political violence in the U.S.

  6. Link to Post #3286
    Canada Avalon Member bojancan's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st July 2014
    Posts
    4,191
    Thanks
    16,205
    Thanked 15,216 times in 3,239 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

    Talking about CORRUPTION... what is worse.. in my opinion, it is that Don Con does NOT even know, he is so evil and corrupt... he is too self absorbed... narcissistic idiot and very stupid to know he is bad.... evil..
    In my opinion, those dumb people with conviction, power are the most dangerous individuals, as Don Con!

    Sept, 24
    The Young Turks
    6.73M subscribers
    Trump Hit With BOMBSHELL Corruption Analysis


    Leah from The Leah Files joins the show to speak on the Trump administration's extreme corruption.

  7. Link to Post #3287
    Canada Avalon Member bojancan's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st July 2014
    Posts
    4,191
    Thanks
    16,205
    Thanked 15,216 times in 3,239 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

    Disgusting Epstein/Trump administration... it is gross, that among them are also their women... disgusting!
    My opinion... Trumps are all DISGUSTING...........

    Sept, 27
    Adam Mockler
    2.23M subscribers
    We FINALLY Know What He Did...


    Sept, 28
    Katie Phang
    830K subscribers
    SHOCKING College SCANDAL EXPOSES Stakes Of Trump’s DANGEROUS AGENDA!!


    A case that isn’t getting the headlines it deserves: an LSU student was raped by an LSU football player. He admitted it during the Title IX investigation, but the school is still letting him play football. Katie Phang with the outrageous details of how multiple systems have failed this young woman and why she resorted to going public with her experience to get the help she needs.

    And as the Trump administration formally rescinds the Biden-era Title IX rules and reinstates the 2020 regulations, Katie examines what this case says about the protections available to students who report sexual violence. How can a college prioritize football over student safety??

    =========

    Epstein friends!!!



    Melania Trump pushes her new docuseries with Amazon with desperate private questions claims, since her last documentary flop, during Fox & Friends appearance.John Iadarola and Elliott Morgan break it down on The Damage Report. Leave a comment with your thoughts below!

    Read more here:

    Melania Trump Announces New Docuseries, Says It Will Be ‘Very Different’ from Feature Film - https://people.com/melania-trump-anno...

    "First Lady Melania Trump has another project on the horizon: a new docuseries.

    The 56-year-old appeared on the Wednesday, Sept. 23 episode of Fox & Friends and briefly said that she will share an even closer look at her life in a new two-part docuseries.

    She explained that the new series will be “very different” from the recent documentary Melania. The Amazon MGM film was released in January and chronicled Melania’s experience of the 20 days before President Donald Trump’s second inauguration in January 2025."

    Sept, 28
    The Damage Report
    1.38M subscribers
    Melania Trump SINKS With Docuseries Claims On Fox

  8. Link to Post #3288
    Canada Avalon Member bojancan's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st July 2014
    Posts
    4,191
    Thanks
    16,205
    Thanked 15,216 times in 3,239 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

    Sept 28
    Brian Tyler Cohen
    5.27M subscribers
    Trump caught in ANOTHER SCANDAL ahead of midterms | Another Day



    ====

    Representative Steve Cohen introduces 26 new impeachment articles against Donald Trump covering foreign policy and executive actions
    Sept, 28
    David Pakman Show
    3.67M subscribers

    THEY JUST FILED FOR TRUMP IMPEACHMENT


  9. Link to Post #3289
    Canada Avalon Member bojancan's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st July 2014
    Posts
    4,191
    Thanks
    16,205
    Thanked 15,216 times in 3,239 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

    All these facts, specially for year and half... I perceived him as a disgusting human being... who Don Con is... also Epstein Saga in NM is happening now... in my opinion for reading and listening decades about him... Don Con was and is the a criminal at large... and all his Epstein friends and families around him too.. really unheard of!
    I can not be in peace and say... OK.. all will be well... no.. with this disgusting human being and idiotic warmonger will not be well never... everywhere, where he is touching the lives of the people with his ugly, gross hands... it is BAD!
    He will be accountable and justice and karma will get him! Period!

    Sept, 28
    Trump’s Secret Offer To China EXPOSED
    Last edited by bojancan; 29th September 2026 at 21:02.

  10. Link to Post #3290
    Canada Avalon Member bojancan's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st July 2014
    Posts
    4,191
    Thanks
    16,205
    Thanked 15,216 times in 3,239 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

    One more with Don Con and in my opinion... Criminal Mind!

    Sept, 29
    Adam Mockler
    2.23M subscribers
    Watch Trump Realize Everyone IS LAUGHING

  11. Link to Post #3291
    Canada Avalon Member bojancan's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st July 2014
    Posts
    4,191
    Thanks
    16,205
    Thanked 15,216 times in 3,239 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

    I am placing here this extraordinary one hour talk with Adam Mockler,, whom I admire... I DO NOT agree with everything he represent... but I respect him... he is very against Trump... he is so smart!


    Adam Mockler
    2.23M subscribers
    Adam Mockler Tells Chris Cuomo THE TRUTH…

  12. Link to Post #3292
    Canada Avalon Member bojancan's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st July 2014
    Posts
    4,191
    Thanks
    16,205
    Thanked 15,216 times in 3,239 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

    Agree with you Clyde! BRILLIANT... These MAGA .... Trumpsters....

    Sept, 30
    Secular Talk
    2.3M subscribers
    Republican FACEPLANTS In Failed Got Ya Of Jack Smith (Humiliating) | The Kyle Kulinski Show

  13. Link to Post #3293
    Canada Avalon Member bojancan's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st July 2014
    Posts
    4,191
    Thanks
    16,205
    Thanked 15,216 times in 3,239 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

    BRAVO ... PERFECT!


    Sept, 29
    The Financial Express
    538K subscribers
    Jack Smith Breaks Silence: ‘I Will Not Be Silenced’ In Explosive Trump Investigations Hearing


    Former special counsel Jack Smith delivered a defiant opening statement while addressing allegations surrounding his investigations into Donald Trump. Smith stood by his decisions to pursue charges against Trump and rejected claims that his office improperly targeted Republican lawmakers.

    During the hearing, Smith said he would not be silenced by threats of prosecution or pressure from the president or others. His remarks come amid renewed scrutiny of the investigations, the decisions taken by federal prosecutors and the political fallout surrounding the cases. Watch the full statement and latest developments from the hearing in this video.


    ====


    Sept, 29

    ‘Trump Is Person MOST Responsible’: Jack Smith Names & Shames POTUS During Explosive Senate Hearing



    Former DOJ Special Counsel Jack Smith delivered explosive testimony on President Donald Trump and January 6, calling Trump the ‘person most responsible’. Appearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee voluntarily, Smith detailed the election case, classified documents and alleged efforts to obstruct the transfer of power, all in spite of being threatened by Trump.

    00:00 Jack Smith Returns To Senate
    01:28 Why Protective Orders Were Needed
    02:44 Trump And January 6
    04:43 “Person Most Responsible”
    05:18 The January 6 Investigation
    06:56 The Fake Electors Scheme
    08:31 The Stakes For Democracy
    10:27 Trump’s Classified Documents
    11:48 Hearing Concludes

    =========

    Popok reports that Jack Smith unburdened himself, "won't be silenced" is convinced that there was "beyond a reasonable doubt" evidence to convict Trump of "serious crimes" and never once took the 5th Amendment, demonstrating how skilled and masterful his testimony was before the Senate Judiciary Committee.


    Sept, 30
    Legal AF
    1.25M subscribers
    Trump COLLAPSES as Jack Smith RIPS Him in Senate Hearing as Definite Criminal!!!
    Last edited by bojancan; 30th September 2026 at 20:08.

  14. Link to Post #3294
    Canada Avalon Member bojancan's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st July 2014
    Posts
    4,191
    Thanks
    16,205
    Thanked 15,216 times in 3,239 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

    Trumps mafia...... things are slowly but steadily unravelling for all of them... it's just the legal processes take time... Epstein/trump administration!

    Oct, 01
    Dave Neal
    286K subscribers

    Trump & Jared Kushner Corruption EXPOSED With MASSIVE Conflict Of Interest!


  15. Link to Post #3295
    Canada Avalon Member bojancan's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st July 2014
    Posts
    4,191
    Thanks
    16,205
    Thanked 15,216 times in 3,239 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

    Interesting.... Interesting! Good job Adam! In 10 hours, 830.000 views....

    Oct, 01
    Adam Mockler
    2.23M subscribers
    This is going viral…


    Adam Mockler breaks down Trump's rambling, widely-criticized Time magazine interview, from a viral clip of Anthropic CEO Dario Amodei visibly distancing himself as Trump attacks the press, to Trump confusing basic Federal Reserve timelines, dodging questions on Netanyahu's future and Insurrection Act plans, falsely inflating his convention's viewership, and oddly praising Zoran Mamdani personally while blasting his policies.


  16. Link to Post #3296
    Canada Avalon Member bojancan's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st July 2014
    Posts
    4,191
    Thanks
    16,205
    Thanked 15,216 times in 3,239 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

    Just red this article by JoJOfromJerz....

    Be Best. Be Quiet. Or Be Bankrupted.
    Melania Trump is selling a story about lifting women up. I’m the mother of two she tried to frighten into submission.

    JOJOFROMJERZ
    SEP 26, 2026


    For the first half of this year, Melania Trump was doing everything in her power to get me to shut up.
    I wasn’t sure I wanted to talk about this. I didn’t know how to talk about it. And if I’m being ****ing honest, I’m scared to talk about it right now.

    But I’m sick and tired of carrying it around, and I need to put it down.

    And watching my ****ing feed turn into a propaganda pageant for that self-anointed patron saint of women has exhausted whatever restraint I had left.

    If you’ve followed me for a while, you know something was happening earlier this year. I was trying to keep doing my work while worrying about my children, our home, my livelihood, and whether telling you what was happening could cost us everything.

    Here’s what I didn’t tell you.

    The president and the first lady of the United States of America were threatening to sue me.

    Me. A single mother of two in New Jersey.

    At first, the letters were about things I’d said about both of them, although mostly her, but over the next several months it became entirely about Melania. She wanted me to retract what I’d said and apologize, and when I wouldn’t, another letter would come, another accusation of defamation, another demand for money I didn’t have, until this woman’s wounded feelings had become something I had to consider every time I thought about my family’s future.

    A prominent attorney who wasn’t able to help me told me I should do everything they asked because otherwise they would ruin me.

    They would take my home.

    And I don’t know how to explain what those words do to you when you’ve already had to rebuild your life from scratch, when the home somebody is telling you to be afraid of losing is the place you made out of everything you managed to save of yourself. There wasn’t some other fortune underneath us. There was this house, my work, and two children who depended on me to make it enough.

    I cried every day for months, but I kept going because I had to keep going, because I didn’t have a choice, because my kids need me and their lives don’t stop to indulge two petulant narcissists who can’t stomach being criticized. There’s still dinner and soccer and baseball and laundry and life—the life I’ve worked so hard to make ordinary for them. They get to have that. They get to need things and forget things and go on being children without having to make room for whatever the first lady thinks she’s entitled to take out of their mother.

    And I never told them. They still don’t know.

    I didn’t want to scare them, didn’t want to give them a reason to look around their own home and wonder whether they would get to keep it, so I kept it from them, even as this constant background noise ran underneath everything else: two of the most powerful people in the world, with all their money and lawyers and access to the levers of power, had targeted me.

    My livelihood. My family. The life I was right there in the middle of trying to live. And I couldn’t make the enormity of that fit with how ordinary we were, how little we had to spare, how much damage they could do without it costing them anything they would miss.

    She was swinging a ****ing wrecking ball at a mosquito, and my children lived in the building.

    For months, I told only the people closest to me and some incredible, heroic human beings—elected officials, people you might recognize from television—who showed up when I needed help. I sat on the rest because I was scared, and I hate that for me, but I ****ing hate it for my country, too. I was afraid to tell you what the president and first lady were doing because I didn’t know what telling you might make them do next.

    She never had to set foot in our house to make her presence felt in every room.

    That’s the brutal, grotesque, ****ing disgraceful truth.

    And let’s be clear about what I do: I have never intentionally lied about her. When I’m talking about what these people say and do, I’m working from my understanding of the truth, what I can see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears. But a hell of a lot of my work is mockery and ridicule, because I’m a satirist and they’re public figures, and I have a right to point at the ridiculous ****ing spectacle they’re making of this country and laugh.

    They don’t have to like it. That couture-clad, cash-cushioned control freak was trying to turn free speech into a luxury item and price me out of my own ****ing voice.

    I don’t need to make **** up. With these two, the problem has never been a shortage of material.

    Matt Platkin, New Jersey’s former attorney general, helped me for free, spending hours on the phone with me, giving his time and expertise at considerable personal cost, shepherding me through something I could never have begun to navigate alone. And he listened to me. He advised, explained, helped me understand what I was facing, but the decisions stayed mine. I still cry when I think about the sheer luck of somebody that good showing up in the middle of something that ugly, when I needed help I couldn’t afford and didn’t know how to find.

    He’s an extraordinary ****ing human being, and I owe him in ways I’ll never be able to adequately express, let alone repay.

    Having him beside me felt like somebody putting a hand beneath a box I’d been holding so long my arms had started to shake. I still had to decide where to go with it, but I could finally take a breath without being afraid I’d drop everything. I kept returning to Timothy Snyder’s first lesson in On Tyranny: “Do not obey in advance.”

    I wouldn’t comply. I wouldn’t capitulate. I wouldn’t cave.

    That thin-skinned, trophy-wife tyrant wanted me on my hands and knees begging forgiveness for something I hadn’t done wrong, and every refusal brought more pressure. I was told, more than once, that I needed to do what other people had done, retract and apologize, or risk losing everything.

    And Jesus Christ, I understand why people do it. I know what it feels like to weigh your refusal against the roof over your children’s heads. But I also know how a bully takes the inch you give them and starts measuring for the rest of your life, how the apology you hope will buy you peace becomes something they wave at the next person who resists.

    She wanted an apology she could mount like a hunting trophy, something to point at when the next woman needed reminding of what happens when you open your mouth.

    I wasn’t going on that ****ing wall.

    So I kept doing my work, and she never got what she wanted from me. I guess it got boring for her, because at some point the emails stopped, the letters stopped, the phone calls stopped. The silence felt like a smoke alarm shutting off before anybody had told me whether the fire was out. I don’t know what changed on her end. I know I hadn’t changed my answer.

    She went away right around the time she gave that weird-ass statement about Jeffrey Epstein, that press conference that wasn’t a press conference, and read off the names of people who had retracted and apologized.

    Mine wasn’t among them.

    Matt advised me against going public after they’d backed off, and I understood why: their silence came with no promise that they wouldn’t start again. I’d kept criticizing her through all of it, but revealing THIS story meant opening the closet where I’d shoved that ****-flinging bogeyman and finding out whether it had gone away or simply been waiting for my hand to close around the ****ing handle. And after months of trying to protect my children from something they didn’t even know was happening, I wanted so badly to believe we were done that I left the door alone.

    But for the last week and a half, my feed has been full of Melania Trump on Fox, promoting some ****ing seminar about empowering women as though the rest of us can’t remember anything that happened before her last wardrobe change.

    She’s for women’s empowerment, and I’m a ****ing natural blonde.

    And I’m watching this woman congratulate herself while remembering what it felt like to open those letters, to hear that I could lose my home, to cry and then pull myself together because my children needed something and they couldn’t know what was wrong.

    I was a woman trying to support her family with her work, and she wanted to make continuing that work so frightening, so expensive, that I would do whatever she asked just to make it stop. Now she gets to go on television and tell other women to believe in themselves?

    **** you, Melania. I believed in myself enough to tell you no, and you kept coming.............................

    More here continue:
    https://jojofromjerz.substack.com/p/...utm_medium=web

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

    Raskolnikov (3rd October 2026)

  18. Link to Post #3297
    Canada Avalon Member bojancan's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st July 2014
    Posts
    4,191
    Thanks
    16,205
    Thanked 15,216 times in 3,239 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

    Oct, 01
    Brian Tyler Cohen
    5.27M subscribers

    Civil war ERUPTS among Republicans over BOMBSHELL ad | Another Day




    Oct, 01
    The Daily Show
    14M subscribers

    Pete Hegseth Purges Weirdos and Wimps & Trump Drops a New Hispanic Stereotype | The Daily Show




    0:00 - Trump Holds Hispanic Heritage Month Event at the White House
    2:10 - Pete Hegseth Releases New Plan for the Military
    8:02 -Josh Johnson Weighs in on Project Meridian

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

    Bassplayer1 (3rd October 2026), Raskolnikov (3rd October 2026)

  20. Link to Post #3298
    Avalon Member sdv's Avatar
    Join Date
    5th March 2012
    Location
    On a farm in the Klein Karoo
    Posts
    1,477
    Thanks
    5,508
    Thanked 6,886 times in 1,347 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

    This may belong in another thread, but I have no doubts that the orders come from Trump. Most of the criticism in the US centres around trillionaires creating policy that would directly benefit them.

    Seen in this context, the targetting and killing of children at a school in Minab was a test and a warning. So, yes, it is perhaps wise for a country to evaluate how emerging and developing technologies would affect warfare and to know how to defend a country against such emerging threats, it is quite clear that Trump will use such warfare without the restraint that other presidents might have exercised. (Remember Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Vietnam, etc. and you get a general idea of what happens when there aren't restraints.)

    Quote U.S. Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth appointed Elon Musk to co-lead a new 120-day Pentagon taskforce called Project Meridian to study the future of warfare and next-generation military technologies.
    Key Details of the Appointment
    • Project Meridian: Announced by Hegseth on September 30, 2026, during his State of the Force address at Marine Corps Base Quantico in Virginia.
    • Co-Leadership: Musk co-directs the initiative alongside Anduril Industries founder Palmer Luckey and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, under Pentagon technology chief Emil Michael.
    • Core Objectives: Evaluate emerging technologies—such as artificial intelligence, autonomy, robotics, and biotechnology—across new or extreme domains (from subterranean depths to space) and deliver an unclassified public report by January 28, 2027.
    • Broader Push: Hegseth also visited SpaceX’s Starbase alongside Musk, announcing plans to integrate tools like Musk’s Grok AI into Pentagon networks as part of a wider push to accelerate military innovation.
    • Concerns: The appointment has drawn criticism from ethics watchdogs and Pentagon officials over potential conflicts of interest, given that Musk (SpaceX) and Luckey (Anduril) run major defense-contracting companies.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

    Bassplayer1 (3rd October 2026), Raskolnikov (3rd October 2026)

  22. Link to Post #3299
    United States Avalon Member Raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd July 2018
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,747
    Thanks
    10,781
    Thanked 24,055 times in 2,736 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

    Trump is most definitely not the answer. No president or "other" ever is, and if they are you are not asking the right question.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

    Sue (Ayt) (Today)

  24. Link to Post #3300
    Canada Avalon Member bojancan's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st July 2014
    Posts
    4,191
    Thanks
    16,205
    Thanked 15,216 times in 3,239 posts

    Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

    Good conversation..... need to be in this thread too!

    Oct, 03
    Zeteo
    2.26M subscribers

    Naomi Klein Warns Trump’s 'End Times Fascism' Is Already Here



    Genocidal wars framed as holy missions. Government agents shooting people on the streets. Robots that threaten extinction.

    Those scenarios should just be the plot of another end-of-the-world movie. Instead, it’s the reality we’re living in, as Zeteo contributor Naomi Klein and documentarian Astra Taylor, describe in their newest book, End Times Fascism: And the Fight for the Living World.

    In this interview, Klein and Taylor join Mehdi to discuss how this reality is bringing us closer to the kind of doomsday we see in movies, and how the rich and powerful – and the systems that uphold them – are accelerating that destruction.

    Their conversation is wide-ranging and gripping, yet offers hope for defeating this new era of fascism.

    This interview was published to zeteo.com on September 25, 2026. If you want early, exclusive access to this kind of independent, unfiltered journalism, then head over to Zeteo’s Substack and become a paid subscriber today. It goes a long way in supporting our mission of bringing fearless, independent journalism to you: zeteo.com/subscribe

    Chapters

    00:56 Intro
    02:02 New Doomsday Scenarios
    02:58 What Is End Time Fascism?
    05:19 The Doomsday Clock
    08:30 Trump’s False-Prophet Appeal
    11:12 The Targeting of Minnesota
    12:51 Elon Musk’s End Time Fascism
    17:27 Apartheid South Africa
    21:04 How Fascism Works
    25:45 The Dangers of AI
    30:31 Religious End-Timers and Gaza
    33:24 Republicans and AI
    35:48 AI and War
    37:25 Racism in Israel
    40:12 Mamdani and Facing Fascism
    41:49 Democratic Leadership Failures
    45:47 How the Obama Years Got Us Here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 166 FirstFirst 1 65 115 155 165 166 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts