+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 54

Thread: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

  1. Link to Post #21
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Join Date
    22nd September 2026
    Language
    Russian
    Age
    44
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 177 times in 36 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Quote Posted by grapevine (here)
    This may or may not be relevant to the discussion as I havent read the entire thread properly, but . . .

    Back in the 60s a friend worked at Ford Motor Company and cars were made first in clay, often over wooden frames. And then it might be made again in different materials, several times - without any engine - just to see it from all angles and to make modifications before going into production. It doesn't seem much of a jump to relate this idea to other forms. ie. a ufo prototypes.
    I think I get it:
    "An Avalonian is not a reader. An Avalonian is a writer."

    I always highly suspected that all Boeing and Airbus technologies were stolen from aliens and reverse-engineered from those ancient clay flying saucers.
    Here, look at this secret air prototype:


    Photo from Zone 51
    Last edited by Aleksandr; 30th September 2026 at 17:02.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aleksandr For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (30th September 2026), Denise/Dizi (1st October 2026), grapevine (30th September 2026)

  3. Link to Post #22
    Argentina Avalon Member Irminsül's Avatar
    Join Date
    2nd August 2024
    Location
    Argentina
    Language
    Spanish
    Age
    38
    Posts
    185
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 2,006 times in 181 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Well Aleksandr, I see that instead of trying to refute my arguments you resort to sarcasm. Or you try to point out flaws in the things I say when you actually fail to do so.

    For my part, I am going to expose, one by one, the nonsense you're putting forward.
    To begin with, everything you're showing here with the ideas you present revolves around the same thing: anthropocentric egocentrism. That is: "everything that happens has to make sense to my human mind and has to adapt itself to my convenience." And that is an absolute absurdity. The universe (or multiverse) wasn't created for us. It's more than obvious that we are precarious, underdeveloped beings who are only just beginning to approach an understanding of some of the mysteries that surround us.

    You demand that ufology have absolute answers on the central subjects it studies, when it has existed for about 70 years. Paleoanthropology, which does have more than enough material evidence to study, has existed for about 200 years. And on the essential questions of its field it has barely come to know about 15% of what it seeks to understand.
    And postal addresses for some groups of extraterrestrials, of course we have them. Venus, the Pleiades, etc. But evidently you're struggling badly to grasp the idea.

    On vibrational states, I'm not lecturing anyone. I'm just giving you an answer that easily explains what your mind, apparently, is in no condition to grasp at the moment. I don't know what your problem is with what you call the psychic community, the esotericists and the mediums. There are many fake ones, yes. But many others who aren't. Or don't you believe human beings have parapsychological abilities? As for the beings of Venus and your demand that everything fit your way of thinking... we're back to the same thing as before. Why would that have to be understandable in terms of "engineering and pure science"? Don't you realize your model of thinking is analogous to a hominid from 150,000 years ago who wants and needs to explain the behavior of the moon and the sun with little sticks and pebbles? But fine, since you fancy yourself an ambassador of academic science, I'll answer you on your terms. And the funny thing is that you're wrong precisely where you pretend to be the paladin of the exact sciences.

    You asked what exactly is supposed to vibrate, and at what frequency, as though physics had no answer whatsoever to that question. It does. In quantum field theory, particles are excitations of underlying fields. Atoms and molecules have measurable vibrational modes; that is the basis of infrared and Raman spectroscopy. The brain itself is described through oscillatory bands -delta, theta, alpha, beta, gamma- all measured in hertz. So no, the very general idea that reality can be described in terms of oscillation is not some invention of the New Age.

    And when you ask which material medium is doing the vibrating, you are imagining a guitar string. Waves do not require bits of ordinary matter moving through a substance. Electromagnetic waves travel through a vacuum; that was precisely why the old idea of the ether collapsed. Gravitational waves are oscillations of spacetime itself. LIGO detected them in 2015. So demanding a little mechanical model made out of material particles before you will even consider the issue is not “pure science”; it is simply a very limited picture of what modern physics already says.

    And anyway, modern cosmology tells us that ordinary matter represents only around five percent of the universe’s total energy content. The rest is called dark matter and dark energy because we infer their effects but do not yet know what they fundamentally are. So the idea that reality may include aspects beyond the immediate reach of our senses and instruments is hardly anti-scientific. It is the situation science itself is dealing with right now.

    Obviously, none of that automatically proves every claim made by an esotericist. But that was never the point. The point is that you cannot simply declare that something is impossible because it does not fit the crude engineering model you personally demand. Not being able to measure or explain something today is not the same as proving that it does not exist.


    And no, what you say about the Pleiades is an absolute absurdity. Descriptive geometry and Monge projections have nothing to do with this. You want to play the erudite and you don't even handle the concepts you name. And denying something that is a known fact, something you can check on Wikipedia in 5 minutes, puts you at an intellectual level far lower than the flat-earther child you're trying to compare me to. I'm leaving you the link and the screenshot, let's see if you stop talking nonsense about this.


    Like it or not, the Pleiades are a cluster of stars that formed together, are bound by gravity and travel together through space. It's an established astronomical fact. If you start denying that, you're only making a fool of yourself.

    And this that you put at the end: "Therefore, if an alien doesn't give the exact mathematical coordinates of their star and simply claims to be 'from the Pleiades', that is a 100% fake alien."
    That statement will make sense to you, who from what I can see are quite confused on several points.

    Now let's move on to your demand that extraterrestrials have an embassy and make official contact, etc. More of the same anthropocentric pretensions as before. You think they owe us explanations, you think they have to adapt to our needs. That something seems a certain way to you, or that it's your idea of what is fair and proper, doesn't mean the rest of existence has to come and answer your demands. And besides, it has been amply seen that this phenomenon operates this way, whether you understand it or not, and whether you like it or not.

    On Elena Perepelkina, I've already spoken. You're trying to show only the part of her story that suits you, because aside from what you're bringing up now, this woman devoted herself to spreading concepts that are not at all serious or credible, and to a large extent based on what supernatural beings told her.

    And with your last bit of sarcasm about the image I posted, I don't even know what you're aiming at with your ironies. I'll just tell you that within the typology of humanoids in ufology, leaving the Greys aside, the morphology that shows up most is that of the Nordics. And I'm talking about thousands of cases. So once again, mocking an established fact only leaves the "mocker" in question in a bad position.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Embajador del Cosmos.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	633.1 KB
ID:	57564

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Irminsül For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Denise/Dizi (1st October 2026), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (1st October 2026)

  5. Link to Post #23
    UK Avalon Member samsdice's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th February 2015
    Location
    Southport
    Age
    66
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    1,014
    Thanked 1,310 times in 151 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Thank you Denise/Dizi,

    for reminding me of Viktor Grebbenikov. I never knew what to think of him but there are those that did similar research which confirmed some of his "discoveries"..

    Quote There was a man who built a platform many decades ago, that he could stand on, based upon the design of the wings of a particular beetle. He made the claim that "once in flight " he seemed to have some sort of a shield around him in which the wind and speed did not affect him. There are images somewhere online of this man standing on his very bulky, and very non aerodynamic box, lingering in the sky in a posture that supposes he is indeed moving at some speed.

    The bulky nature of his device seemingly not in any way, disturbing his ability to literally fly gracefully.


  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samsdice For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Denise/Dizi (1st October 2026), Ewan (1st October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (1st October 2026)

  7. Link to Post #24
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Join Date
    22nd September 2026
    Language
    Russian
    Age
    44
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 177 times in 36 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Quote Posted by Irminsül (here)
    Well Aleksandr, I see that instead of trying to refute my arguments you resort to sarcasm. Or you try to point out flaws in the things I say when you actually fail to do so.

    For my part, I am going to expose, one by one, the nonsense you're putting forward.
    To begin with, everything you're showing here with the ideas you present revolves around the same thing: anthropocentric egocentrism. That is: "everything that happens has to make sense to my human mind and has to adapt itself to my convenience." And that is an absolute absurdity. The universe (or multiverse) wasn't created for us. It's more than obvious that we are precarious, underdeveloped beings who are only just beginning to approach an understanding of some of the mysteries that surround us.

    You demand that ufology have absolute answers on the central subjects it studies, when it has existed for about 70 years. Paleoanthropology, which does have more than enough material evidence to study, has existed for about 200 years. And on the essential questions of its field it has barely come to know about 15% of what it seeks to understand.
    And postal addresses for some groups of extraterrestrials, of course we have them. Venus, the Pleiades, etc. But evidently you're struggling badly to grasp the idea.

    On vibrational states, I'm not lecturing anyone. I'm just giving you an answer that easily explains what your mind, apparently, is in no condition to grasp at the moment. I don't know what your problem is with what you call the psychic community, the esotericists and the mediums. There are many fake ones, yes. But many others who aren't. Or don't you believe human beings have parapsychological abilities? As for the beings of Venus and your demand that everything fit your way of thinking... we're back to the same thing as before. Why would that have to be understandable in terms of "engineering and pure science"? Don't you realize your model of thinking is analogous to a hominid from 150,000 years ago who wants and needs to explain the behavior of the moon and the sun with little sticks and pebbles? But fine, since you fancy yourself an ambassador of academic science, I'll answer you on your terms. And the funny thing is that you're wrong precisely where you pretend to be the paladin of the exact sciences.

    You asked what exactly is supposed to vibrate, and at what frequency, as though physics had no answer whatsoever to that question. It does. In quantum field theory, particles are excitations of underlying fields. Atoms and molecules have measurable vibrational modes; that is the basis of infrared and Raman spectroscopy. The brain itself is described through oscillatory bands -delta, theta, alpha, beta, gamma- all measured in hertz. So no, the very general idea that reality can be described in terms of oscillation is not some invention of the New Age.

    And when you ask which material medium is doing the vibrating, you are imagining a guitar string. Waves do not require bits of ordinary matter moving through a substance. Electromagnetic waves travel through a vacuum; that was precisely why the old idea of the ether collapsed. Gravitational waves are oscillations of spacetime itself. LIGO detected them in 2015. So demanding a little mechanical model made out of material particles before you will even consider the issue is not “pure science”; it is simply a very limited picture of what modern physics already says.

    And anyway, modern cosmology tells us that ordinary matter represents only around five percent of the universe’s total energy content. The rest is called dark matter and dark energy because we infer their effects but do not yet know what they fundamentally are. So the idea that reality may include aspects beyond the immediate reach of our senses and instruments is hardly anti-scientific. It is the situation science itself is dealing with right now.

    Obviously, none of that automatically proves every claim made by an esotericist. But that was never the point. The point is that you cannot simply declare that something is impossible because it does not fit the crude engineering model you personally demand. Not being able to measure or explain something today is not the same as proving that it does not exist.


    And no, what you say about the Pleiades is an absolute absurdity. Descriptive geometry and Monge projections have nothing to do with this. You want to play the erudite and you don't even handle the concepts you name. And denying something that is a known fact, something you can check on Wikipedia in 5 minutes, puts you at an intellectual level far lower than the flat-earther child you're trying to compare me to. I'm leaving you the link and the screenshot, let's see if you stop talking nonsense about this.


    Like it or not, the Pleiades are a cluster of stars that formed together, are bound by gravity and travel together through space. It's an established astronomical fact. If you start denying that, you're only making a fool of yourself.

    And this that you put at the end: "Therefore, if an alien doesn't give the exact mathematical coordinates of their star and simply claims to be 'from the Pleiades', that is a 100% fake alien."
    That statement will make sense to you, who from what I can see are quite confused on several points.

    Now let's move on to your demand that extraterrestrials have an embassy and make official contact, etc. More of the same anthropocentric pretensions as before. You think they owe us explanations, you think they have to adapt to our needs. That something seems a certain way to you, or that it's your idea of what is fair and proper, doesn't mean the rest of existence has to come and answer your demands. And besides, it has been amply seen that this phenomenon operates this way, whether you understand it or not, and whether you like it or not.

    On Elena Perepelkina, I've already spoken. You're trying to show only the part of her story that suits you, because aside from what you're bringing up now, this woman devoted herself to spreading concepts that are not at all serious or credible, and to a large extent based on what supernatural beings told her.

    And with your last bit of sarcasm about the image I posted, I don't even know what you're aiming at with your ironies. I'll just tell you that within the typology of humanoids in ufology, leaving the Greys aside, the morphology that shows up most is that of the Nordics. And I'm talking about thousands of cases. So once again, mocking an established fact only leaves the "mocker" in question in a bad position.

    My friend, your emotional meltdown is truly spectacular! By the way, you completely forgot to accuse me of racism also.

    How can you refute Perepelkina’s book and disagree with what she says if you haven’t read it? Only aggressive fanatics act that way. I think that precarious, underdeveloped beings are barefoot aliens on board a flying saucer held together with hex bolts. Not us. You rushed to Wikipedia, opened a textbook on quantum field theory, and threw dark matter, Raman spectroscopy, and brain waves into one big New Age salad, just to avoid answering a simple, direct engineering question. Let’s apply some real, cold logic to your desperate attempt to defend your "invisible Venusian civilizations."

    Hard Astronomy vs Copy-Pasting Wikipedia

    Thank you for the Wikipedia link, but you copy-pasted the text while completely failing to comprehend the physics of spatial projections. Yes, the Pleiades are a physically bound open cluster of stars traveling together through space. No one is denying that. But the configuration of the "Seven Sisters" (the little dipper shape) exists ONLY as an optical illusion when projected onto the night sky from planet Earth. If you travel a few dozen light-years to the side, the spatial coordinates change, the stars scatter across the sky, and that specific configuration completely disappears. So, if a "highly advanced entity" arrives in your bedroom and claims, "I am from the Pleiades," using a local, terrestrial visual label based entirely on Earth’s optical perspective, that entity is exposing itself as a 100% fraud. It is simply pilfering concepts from human databases and sci-fi books to mimic your expectations. If you don't understand how spatial projections work, I suggest you look up Monge's descriptive geometry before making a fool of yourself again.

    About The Hertz

    I asked you a very simple, precise engineering question: What exactly is vibrating inside your 'Venusian' aliens, and what is the exact frequency in Hertz? Instead of providing the physical parameters of the phenomenon, you started lecturing me about quantum field theory, electromagnetic waves traveling through a vacuum, and brain oscillations. That is hilarious! You are completely lost: quantum field theory, just like Bohr's atomic model, is simply another human-made, localized theoretical blueprint. It is a description, a mathematical approximation based on our limited instruments—not absolute cosmic knowledge. These are all just theories, not the truth. Even in the very name "quantum field theory," it is explicitly stated – The Theory. You are once again confirming the book's thesis that, instead of true knowledge, we rely merely on theories that may be false. If I ask an engineer about the technical specifications of a specific engine, and he responds with: "Well, you see, fields and atoms vibrate everywhere in the universe according to our textbooks!"—that engineer gets fired immediately. You don't know the frequency, you don't know the amplitude, and you don't know what medium is oscillating inside your "Venusian civilization." You simply use the word "vibrations" as a magical, unprovable blanket term to justify a total lack of physical data.

    Where does this obsession of yours with Nordic aliens come from?

    You proudly state that the "Nordic" morphology is the most common among humanoid sightings, as if thousands of people seeing beautiful, blonde, human-like beings proves they are from deep space. If these beings are actual "aliens" evolved on a completely different planet with different gravity, atmospheric pressure, and biochemistry, the probability of them looking exactly like ideal, attractive human fashion models is statistically zero. The fact that thousands of contactees see "Nordics" speaking perfect English with good humor proves exactly what Elena Perepelkina wrote: the phenomenon is a local, predatory shape-shifter. It creates a temporary, comfortable theatrical circus in your room, wearing the exact "mask" that your human brain wants to see. It triggers your emotional and romantic markers so that you completely turn off your rational thinking, stop demanding embassies, and submissively accept their "experiments" like a perfect dupe. And right now, your "invisible, vibrational Venusians" have a grand total of zero engineering facts to back them up. But take a close look at the very image you attached to back up your claims. Look at this beautiful blonde "Nordic" brother under the banner "Friendship is Universal". Does anyone explain why on earth your advanced cosmic savior is dressed in a strict, blood-red military uniform with a black belt and a stylized eagle that looks exactly like an SS officer straight out of the Wolfenstein game?
    Is this why contactees so frequently report being subjected to bizarre, terrifying, and painful medical experiments on operating tables? Now it's clear.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aleksandr For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Denise/Dizi (1st October 2026), Johnnycomelately (1st October 2026)

  9. Link to Post #25
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Join Date
    22nd September 2026
    Language
    Russian
    Age
    44
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 177 times in 36 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Quote Posted by samsdice (here)
    Thank you Denise/Dizi,

    for reminding me of Viktor Grebbenikov. I never knew what to think of him but there are those that did similar research which confirmed some of his "discoveries"..

    Quote There was a man who built a platform many decades ago, that he could stand on, based upon the design of the wings of a particular beetle. He made the claim that "once in flight " he seemed to have some sort of a shield around him in which the wind and speed did not affect him. There are images somewhere online of this man standing on his very bulky, and very non aerodynamic box, lingering in the sky in a posture that supposes he is indeed moving at some speed.

    The bulky nature of his device seemingly not in any way, disturbing his ability to literally fly gracefully.

    Wait a minute! Do I understand this correctly? Your "rock-solid, ironclad proof" of the existence of highly advanced alien technologies is supposed to be Grebennikov’s inventions, which are entirely based on... our ordinary, terrestrial, Siberian dung beetles and May bugs???

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aleksandr For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Denise/Dizi (1st October 2026), Johnnycomelately (1st October 2026)

  11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Join Date
    2nd July 2017
    Age
    56
    Posts
    2,084
    Thanks
    31,457
    Thanked 16,594 times in 2,058 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    You got off easy, Ma'am! You were lucky that they only chatted with you in a humorous way and made your body "vibrate." They could have just as easily invited you to fly to a neighboring galaxy and set up a cosmic threesome there.
    What would have happened if, instead of a telepathic "Hello!", you had suddenly said "ˇHola!" or "Priviet!" to them? It would be truly fascinating to know: would they have telepathically answered you in fluent Spanish or Russian? Or would they have stubbornly continued to communicate only in English?
    And what if you had unexpectedly proposed to slather their backs with fruit jam? What exactly would have happened within your "contact experience" then?
    Furthermore, if you were to move and live in Argentina or Russia today, and they were to establish contact with you once again—would they continue to chat with you in English, or would they suddenly switch to Spanish or Russian? It would be highly interesting to find out! Because so far, your... m-m "beings" seem to have a very cozy, highly localized, and suspicious preference for the English language.[/QUOTE]

    While off the topic of hex bolts, (My apologies) I will reply to this.


    I agree completely. I did have a positive experience. (Series of experiences).. I am aware many have the opposite. It does raise so many questions. And reasons to not trust many of them. I've seen the images of mutilated animals, as well as humans, stories of animals and people being dropped from the skies with matching injuries to their bones. Horrifying.

    I understand why most do not talk about their own experiences. They're somewhat supernatural in nature, as if we live in a world in which invisible beings can and do, live side by side with us daily, yet we cannot perceive them, unless they show themselves. Or "Decloak" or however it is they remain unseen.

    They seem to be able to ride along on our awareness as well. Knowing our thoughts before we even complete the thought. So they would also know the language we speak, or doing this mind meld kind of thing would prove to be a useless venture for them.

    I still have questions, and no claims to accurate answers. Just what I know I have experienced as far as their capabilities of engagement. I can't help but wonder if they pull from the mind of the individual their thoughts, and as a result, know the language they use, as they have access to the minds of those they reach out to, instantaniously.

    They seem to be able to pull your thoughts to the forefont of your mind. If they ask you a question and you do not answer it? They seemingly get to the information merely by asking the question and the mind can't stop from going there, even if just to ponder why they would want to ask such a question. And a grey with big dark eyes doesn't have to be standing in front of you to accomplish this feat as claimed.

    Our minds have no firewall, and as such, we are very easy to understand. We are advancing the same technologies that can do such things. Because they can do this, they would know immediately if we were going to say something ridiculous to throw them off, before we even think of what kind of ridiculous statement to make. Which really puts us at a disadvantage. So I am sure people are rarely able to do such a thing in their presence.

    It was rare that they would show themselves, and when they did, they did so in ways one wouldn't expect, yet many speak about beings just appearing in their homes. This is what I experienced. ( As well as two craft appearing over my home).. What followed was months of communications.

    The rest of my experiences, as far as I can tell, were designed to present themselves in a lucid or an altered dream state while I slept, in which I could interact with "them". I was shown MANY types of these cosmic neighbors. They gave me the impression they want more of us to know of their existence, but they are aware they would scare the pants off of most humans.

    I was asked if I would like to meet more of "them", and of course, my experiences being positive, I said yes. I was being exposed to many different species of these neighbors. It was as if a group of very different beings, were all working together to reach out to let us know, we are not alone, and we are not all alike...

    If they are many (Which I was shown there are), I was very fortunate in which group decided to say hello to me. I still have no idea why I was allowed to have these series of interactions.

    Indeed I was very fortunate in my experiences, to not experience any negativity at all.. Take my experiences as you will, I am not trying to change your mind about anything. I am aware my story is not the same as the negative ones we hear most often, and I am grateful they were anything but that!

    But as far as having had such experiences I feel it is my obligation to present the fact that there are some really good ones. It seems only the negative get highlighted.

    I have nothing to sell, I am writing no books, and I speak of such things here, because I was merely curious if others were also having such experiences. Not to prove anything to anyone, as they leave no proofs. And because I had questions, (And still do) I am happy to share my own experiences with other curious about my particular interactions. I may learn more as a result if I choose to take someone else's information into account.

    Whether you choose to suspend disbelief is your own choice. It matters not to me, as I cannot dismiss it as I experienced it.

    And as far as the "Vibration"... I am not the kind of person to apply some new age "enlightenment" theories to such things. I experienced what I did, nothing more, nothing less. For me it was merely a side effect of my interactions with these beings, in which my torso and spine would vibrate from within, from the top of my head, sometimes down to the bottom of my torso.. What causes that? I do not know, nor would I claim some grandious "Raising of vibrations" or new age attributes to such things. It is a mere side effect of such interactions. And I would be foolish to try to explain that phenomenon. I am happy to share how it presented, but unsure why it did. To claim to know would be a lie.

    Surely many who want "clicks" and "views" would determine for themselves they are "chosen ones" or have all the answers, as really the experiences were profound, even for myself. But to me? My experiences were not something to be profited from, or worse, misleading everyone because I think somehow I am special. I am not. I am just me, who had the great fortune of meeting some of the neighbors.

    Nothing in my experiences were meant for others. But I can't help but look for others who had experiences such as I did. As it is a curiosity as to how many are being engaged in this manner. It certainly can't just be me.

    Back to topic and I apologize for taking this off topic.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 1st October 2026 at 15:18.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Ewan (1st October 2026), grapevine (3rd October 2026), Johnnycomelately (1st October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (1st October 2026)

  13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Join Date
    2nd July 2017
    Age
    56
    Posts
    2,084
    Thanks
    31,457
    Thanked 16,594 times in 2,058 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Quote Posted by Aleksandr (here)
    Quote Posted by samsdice (here)
    Thank you Denise/Dizi,

    for reminding me of Viktor Grebbenikov. I never knew what to think of him but there are those that did similar research which confirmed some of his "discoveries"..

    Quote There was a man who built a platform many decades ago, that he could stand on, based upon the design of the wings of a particular beetle. He made the claim that "once in flight " he seemed to have some sort of a shield around him in which the wind and speed did not affect him. There are images somewhere online of this man standing on his very bulky, and very non aerodynamic box, lingering in the sky in a posture that supposes he is indeed moving at some speed.

    The bulky nature of his device seemingly not in any way, disturbing his ability to literally fly gracefully.

    Wait a minute! Do I understand this correctly? Your "rock-solid, ironclad proof" of the existence of highly advanced alien technologies is supposed to be Grebennikov’s inventions, which are entirely based on... our ordinary, terrestrial, Siberian dung beetles and May bugs???
    No, I am not trying to provide proof to anything... what I am suggesting is that in order to get to the technologies we have today, there was a process of building and testing very primitive technologies, and merely provided a sample of such things... (Many of which seemingly flew in the face of physics and the known sciences humans have created).

    It had nothing to do with "highly advanced technologies" and proving anything, other than we have been trying to develop things for years that can get us in the air and ultimately "space". I have no idea where this ended up as far as his invention, I am merely suggesting that many things have been tried.. And (Back to the subject matter of the thread)... Hex Bolts were probably involved at some point. And perhaps they overcame somehow, the drag on a craft, or danger in using such things. Or perhaps that was a primitive version of a recreation of an alien craft...

    What I am suggesting is I don't know what I don't know, but I do know that not everything in the field was a streamlined jet.

    Back at that time, I am sure that anyone who would suggest you could make a block "flight worthy", they would have been laughed at, yet this guy did it. I am saying we don't know what we don't know. Only those things we believe we have properly measured, cataloged, and tested. And those things that just make sense based upon the science both created, and choose to apply to them.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 1st October 2026 at 14:51.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Ewan (1st October 2026), grapevine (3rd October 2026), Johnnycomelately (1st October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (1st October 2026)

  15. Link to Post #28
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Join Date
    22nd September 2026
    Language
    Russian
    Age
    44
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 177 times in 36 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    You got off easy, Ma'am! You were lucky that they only chatted with you in a humorous way and made your body "vibrate." They could have just as easily invited you to fly to a neighboring galaxy and set up a cosmic threesome there.
    What would have happened if, instead of a telepathic "Hello!", you had suddenly said "ˇHola!" or "Priviet!" to them? It would be truly fascinating to know: would they have telepathically answered you in fluent Spanish or Russian? Or would they have stubbornly continued to communicate only in English?
    And what if you had unexpectedly proposed to slather their backs with fruit jam? What exactly would have happened within your "contact experience" then?
    Furthermore, if you were to move and live in Argentina or Russia today, and they were to establish contact with you once again—would they continue to chat with you in English, or would they suddenly switch to Spanish or Russian? It would be highly interesting to find out! Because so far, your... m-m "beings" seem to have a very cozy, highly localized, and suspicious preference for the English language.
    Quote
    While off the topic of hex bolts, (My apologies) I will reply to this.


    I agree completely. I did have a positive experience. (Series of experiences).. I am aware many have the opposite. It does raise so many questions. And reasons to not trust many of them. I've seen the images of mutilated animals, as well as humans, stories of animals and people being dropped from the skies with matching injuries to their bones. Horrifying.

    I understand why most do not talk about their own experiences. They're somewhat supernatural in nature, as if we live in a world in which invisible beings can and do, live side by side with us daily, yet we cannot perceive them, unless they show themselves. Or "Decloak" or however it is they remain unseen.

    They seem to be able to ride along on our awareness as well. Knowing our thoughts before we even complete the thought. So they would also know the language we speak, or doing this mind meld kind of thing would prove to be a useless venture for them.

    I still have questions, and no claims to accurate answers. Just what I know I have experienced as far as their capabilities of engagement. I can't help but wonder if they pull from the mind of the individual their thoughts, and as a result, know the language they use, as they have access to the minds of those they reach out to, instantaniously.

    They seem to be able to pull your thoughts to the forefont of your mind. If they ask you a question and you do not answer it? They seemingly get to the information merely by asking the question and the mind can't stop from going there, even if just to ponder why they would want to ask such a question. And a grey with big dark eyes doesn't have to be standing in front of you to accomplish this feat as claimed.

    Our minds have no firewall, and as such, we are very easy to understand. We are advancing the same technologies that can do such things. Because they can do this, they would know immediately if we were going to say something ridiculous to throw them off, before we even think of what kind of ridiculous statement to make. Which really puts us at a disadvantage. So I am sure people are rarely able to do such a thing in their presence.

    It was rare that they would show themselves, and when they did, they did so in ways one wouldn't expect, yet many speak about beings just appearing in their homes. This is what I experienced. ( As well as two craft appearing over my home).. What followed was months of communications.

    The rest of my experiences, as far as I can tell, were designed to present themselves in a lucid or an altered dream state while I slept, in which I could interact with "them". I was shown MANY types of these cosmic neighbors. They gave me the impression they want more of us to know of their existence, but they are aware they would scare the pants off of most humans.

    I was asked if I would like to meet more of "them", and of course, my experiences being positive, I said yes. I was being exposed to many different species of these neighbors. It was as if a group of very different beings, were all working together to reach out to let us know, we are not alone, and we are not all alike...

    If they are many (Which I was shown there are), I was very fortunate in which group decided to say hello to me. I still have no idea why I was allowed to have these series of interactions.

    Indeed I was very fortunate in my experiences, to not experience any negativity at all.. Take my experiences as you will, I am not trying to change your mind about anything. I am aware my story is not the same as the negative ones we hear most often, and I am grateful they were anything but that!

    But as far as having had such experiences I feel it is my obligation to present the fact that there are some really good ones. It seems only the negative get highlighted.

    I have nothing to sell, I am writing no books, and I speak of such things here, because I was merely curious if others were also having such experiences. Not to prove anything to anyone, as they leave no proofs. And because I had questions, (And still do) I am happy to share my own experiences with other curious about my particular interactions. I may learn more as a result if I choose to take someone else's information into account.

    Whether you choose to suspend disbelief is your own choice. It matters not to me, as I cannot dismiss it as I experienced it.

    And as far as the "Vibration"... I am not the kind of person to apply some new age "enlightenment" theories to such things. I experienced what I did, nothing more, nothing less. For me it was merely a side effect of my interactions with these beings, in which my torso and spine would vibrate from within, from the top of my head, sometimes down to the bottom of my torso.. What causes that? I do not know, nor would I claim some grandious "Raising of vibrations" or new age attributes to such things. It is a mere side effect of such interactions. And I would be foolish to try to explain that phenomenon. I am happy to share how it presented, but unsure why it did. To claim to know would be a lie.

    Surely many who want "clicks" and "views" would determine for themselves they are "chosen ones" or have all the answers, as really the experiences were profound, even for myself. But to me? My experiences were not something to be profited from, or worse, misleading everyone because I think somehow I am special. I am not. I am just me, who had the great fortune of meeting some of the neighbors.

    Nothing in my experiences were meant for others. But I can't help but look for others who had experiences such as I did. As it is a curiosity as to how many are being engaged in this manner. It certainly can't just be me.

    Back to topic and I apologize for taking this off topic.
    I think that thousands of men who are reading your story right now, Ma'am, are all thinking the exact same thing: "Damn, why was it some blue cosmic neighbors who ended up in the bedroom of this beautiful lady, and not me?!" 😉💙

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aleksandr For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Denise/Dizi (4th October 2026)

  17. Link to Post #29
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Join Date
    22nd September 2026
    Language
    Russian
    Age
    44
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 177 times in 36 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Rather than continuing to argue endlessly, I'd rather tell the forum readers about the reason for such aggressive defense of the "vibration state" and the Pleiades constellation. Besides, someone in the neighboring thread asked about the Law of One.

    Everyone remembers the horror film Body Snatchers? And quite recently a series called Pluribus came out, where an alien virus turned all Earthlings into a single collective mind that radiated "love" in all directions and constantly tried to infect everyone it could reach with this "love." The creators of the series had no idea how close to the truth they actually were.

    Here is what Elena Perepelkina writes in her book:

    Quote And since I have touched upon this topic, I will tell you about those who hound us like an obtrusive commercial slogan. I read a book published by 'Sofia' under the 'non-Russian' title 'Channeling'. It contains certain messages from certain Elder Brothers of humanity, dictated to American contactees of the sort who long for enlightenment. 'Channeling', in translation, means precisely—contact. I terribly dislike wasting time on such activities, but in this case, I deemed this Sisyphean labor my duty in order to once and for all instill an immunity in the readers of my book against the brainwashing by all sorts of otherworldly oracles and soothsayers. Furthermore, from the very beginning, I possessed negative information regarding those who call themselves the Hierarchy of Light;

    The book 'Channeling' contains 27 messages—meaning, revelations. And from whom! Ra, Athena, archangels Gabriel and Michael, Saint Germain, lord Maitreya (who is also… Christ), and others… It would seem to be a representative forum, a treasury of wisdom, a mere brush with which is capable of opening such depths of knowledge, such horizons…
    What then do these Elder Brothers call us to? To love, goodness, and… light. To the ear, this 'sweet talk' sounds incredibly sweet and appetizing, but before harboring any illusions, let's try to find out something about its taste! Let’s pick out the scattered crumbs of information and cast aside the commonplaces. We are promised the imminent beginning of a New Era, which our physical bodies might not withstand—meaning that humanity, excuse me, will go extinct—which is exactly what we are being told, only in a highly veiled manner.
    I hasten to reassure you that a mass extinction of humanity due to the Earth's entry into a certain photonic stream is not on the horizon. However, under the guise of this contrived threat, we are advised to become one with the soul, although they do not hide that she is, after all, not us. I can provide a quotation that confirms in the best possible way what I reported when writing about a broken pituitary gland and a substituted consciousness.

    'Some of you have already learned to listen to the promptings of your soul. When you reach the point where you must submit to the will of the soul, it seems to some of you that you are losing an essential part of yourselves, that something is leaving you, and that you will probably have to part with something very important to you.'

    Do you think a person loses something vital by forfeiting his personality? In the view of the spirits—no, just as, for that matter, the loss of our bodies holds no significance for them either.

    All the messages, to a greater or lesser degree, are filled with reflections on love. I am highly skeptical of love on command, of actual love arising at the mere shout of 'Love all!'. However, love can be stimulated, or she can be… simulated. Would you like a quotation?

    'Act as though you are applying love, and you will discover that you are love.'

    Didn't such a formulation-instruction leave you scratching your head? And right nearby is this:

    'Our goal is to serve as consultants in creating the ideal way of living through physical existence.'

    Cynical but precise.

    I will resort to a quotation.

    'You must learn to obey the guidance of those parts of your being that sometimes seem like alien, extraneous entities that have infiltrated your being and are stealing everything you have right now. Thanks to communication with your soul and turning to the energy of Christ, which helps you begin utilizing the soul in your life, you will gradually stop fearing these 'alien entities'. They will become a part of your life.'

    Of course, they will become a part of you if your own 'I' passes away. One can, of course, sigh with relief at the words 'energy of Christ' and immediately shut down one's own critical filters, since everything connected with Christ is considered sacred and not subject to criticism. But I, for my part, guarantee that the majority of those who have 'become one with their soul' will be 'enjoying' the dictation of the 'entities' in 'earthly mental hospitals', because they will need care. Their feeding and maintenance will fall as a burden on the shoulders of taxpayers, not the entities. And far more electrical energy will be consumed in the process than the 'energy of Christ'.

    Do you hope that this concludes the conversation about the Elder Brothers? No! There is still 'something else'. This is a message from those who claim they have arrived here FROM THE FUTURE (???), who refer to themselves as Pleiadians (inhabitants of the Pleiades), and whose messages are quite accurately titled 'Pleiadian Emissaries'.
    Frankly speaking, all this information strongly smacks of a concealed threat that they are trying to keep hidden under a wrap. The 'wrapper', I warn you, is very beautiful and imposing, but I advise you to pay attention precisely to the sharp blade poking out of it. (The explanations in parentheses will be my own—E.P.)

    'Our ancestors came from a Universe that completed itself, realized itself as a unity, and understood that it is inseparable from the Prime Creator in time.'

    (One could put it less floridly: that universe no longer wishes to feed parasites and purged itself of them like tapeworms.)

    'They (those very same ancestors) came to the Pleiades star cluster because it is precisely this star system that will one day be able to help you during the most difficult time of crisis, when you are reuniting with the Prime Creator.'

    ('To reunite with the Prime Creator' means to die. And since the Earth is a mere grain of sand on a cosmic scale, I am very ironic about the concern for its fate, both on the part of the inhabitants of the immensely distant Pleiades themselves and their ancestors, all the way from another universe that has already 'reunited with the Prime Creator'. Quite absurd: certain 'saviors' rushed from another universe to help exclusively earthlings, yet for some reason preferred to live in the Pleiades. I wonder, these 'helpers of reunion with the Prime Creator'—are they vultures or undertakers?)

    'It is precisely through you that the transformation will occur.'

    (A transformation of what exactly is being discussed, if it is to occur 'THROUGH US' and not 'TO US'?)

    'We give our version of what is happening only in order to usher you into a higher consciousness.'
    (And if 'their' VERSION of what is happening is erroneous, then where exactly will it land us?)

    'The words we choose and the concepts we use are starters for the codes stored deep within your bodies. Never stop at how we define any idea—for we are here only to crack open your paradigms and knock on your cells, in the hope that you can begin to activate the true real knowledge stored inside you.'

    (What business of theirs is that sacred thing hidden within our cells, and perhaps specifically from them? Who, besides viruses, infections, and epidemics, could be interested in this? And if these emissaries of the Pleiades are not viruses, then, excuse me, they are trying to induce us to engage in 'industrial espionage' in favor of… the Pleiades! Do we need that?)

    But some interesting things about their plans regarding humanity I will nevertheless quote. Read carefully!

    'Our task is to change the DNA of the refashioned humanity. Your DNA will evolve from two strands to twelve. Everything will occur at an increasing pace over the course of the next twelve years.'
    (Since 1992)

    'A merging of personalities will begin, a merging of cultures, the interpenetration of many 'new world orders'; there will be chaos and confusion. Those who withstand the shift in frequencies will definitely continue evolution.'

    (If these are indeed viruses, then there is not a single word of a lie in all of this. Those of us who survive will be COMPELLED to continue evolution. And 'they' will continue it together with us. More precisely, inside us.)
    Now you understand that "expanding consciousness" and "raising vibrations" means relinquishing your Self and surrendering your body for use by certain entities — and it doesn't matter what they call themselves: Teachers of Humanity, Ra, a Poltergeist, Nordics, Venusians, or Pleiadians. They want to knock on your cells and alter your DNA—and they call it 'love'. That is precisely what you are doing when you attend Yoga classes and meditate at various New Age esoteric centers. Now it's clear why people with "expanded consciousness" so fiercely defend the Pleiades and entities from Venus? They realize that their plans have been exposed! A merging of personalities will begin, a merging of cultures, the interpenetration of many 'new world orders'; there will be chaos and confusion — I won't comment on any of that; everyone will draw their own conclusions.

    You're probably curious — but how does this actually happen? What does a person experience when their consciousness is expanded, their body is made to vibrate, and such 'love' flows into them? Also, are you curious about how telepathy actually works?
    Such information does exist, and the process is described in detail.

    Allow me to quote a snippet from A. Priyma's book 'UFO! Eyewitnesses of the Unidentified' ('Grand' publishing house, 1997)

    Quote Concluding the survey of reports on manifestations of the poltergeist phenomenon, I will present extensive excerpts from the multi-page letters sent to me over the course of nearly the entire year of 1995 from the city of Omsk. The author of the letters is a dentist, Lyudmila Ivanovna Kuraeva, age 50. She literally bombarded me with letters, each no less than ten pages long.
    And each one contained a lengthy monologue... from the poltergeist itself! In her rapid handwriting, L. I. Kuraeva recorded word for word everything spoken into her ear by a voice belonging to an invisible being.
    The poltergeist's monologues are, in my view, sensational in nature. In them, the poltergeist tells... about its own nature!!! That is, it essentially informs on itself. L. I. Kuraeva reports:

    "It all began in 1989. Knocking sounds started in my apartment, as if someone were driving nails, and there was a low humming, like the sound of electric wires. Then the 'effect of an alien presence' appeared. I could clearly feel that someone foreign was in the house. Once, a frying pan handle flew up into the air by itself and dive-bombed onto the kitchen table, right onto the salt shaker. The salt shaker shattered into pieces. Stools and chairs began moving by themselves... After some time, I realized with horror that certain forces were exerting a powerful energetic influence on me. Something was being poured into my leg, at the level of the middle of the thigh — hot, unpleasant. Then a vibration would begin in my legs. And my ears would ring."

    Kuraeva went to church and persuaded a priest to perform a cleansing rite in her apartment. The rite was performed. The result was zero.

    —"As soon as the priest left,"— recalls Lyudmila Ivanovna,— "something immediately began rustling in the wardrobe. The rustling was heard not only by me but also by my elderly mother, who lives with me. Both our cats heard it too — they were lying on the floor right in front of the wardrobe at that moment. The cats grew agitated, hissed, jumped up from the floor, and bolted out of the room... And with each passing day, things were getting worse and worse for me. Sounds would ring in my head, like the cacophony coming from a radio when you rapidly turn the tuning knob, searching for a specific station."

    L. I. Kuraeva consulted a neurologist. To no avail.
    She went to see a psychiatrist. No luck there either.
    She tracked down some "old woman — a folk healer" in the city, drank herbal infusions bought from the old woman. It didn't help.

    —"And then,"—says Kuraeva, —"that memorable day finally arrived, when I heard the Voice for the first time. It was a resonant male baritone that uttered a single phrase:
    —'Lyuda, I am your destiny.'
    From that time on, the Voice has been talking to me constantly. In answer to my questions, it tells me a few things about itself... And now, reader, attention. What follows are excerpts from the poltergeist's monologues."

    The invisible being says:

    —"I am indeed an invisible being. I am a human unknown to science. A former human. I do not live independently, but off the bioenergy of living people. I siphon their energy by means of electrical 'magnetic attachment' to their biofields. How do I do it? Quite simply. I connect to the electromagnetic fields of the cerebral cortex. As a result, a closed electrical circuit with a certain potential arises between me and the living person. It has very specific voltage and resistance... Which ones exactly? I won't tell you! That is my great secret. In the circuit thus created, electrical currents — or, more precisely, bio-currents — begin to flow from the cerebral cortex of the living person to me. And I use them for my own purposes. When I speak to you, it only seems to you that you hear my voice with your ears. In reality, I create electromagnetic oscillations of a strictly specific frequency in your brain. I modulate them quickly and precisely. And you perceive the frequency modulations as sound signals, that is, as my speech... All human thoughts are electromagnetic emissions. I 'tune into' them, 'magnetize onto' them. For 'magnetization,' I use opposite-polarity charges. Through the magnetization of the cells of the cerebral cortex, those very cells begin to change. The living person's brain gradually degrades, but I live off it!.."

    In another of his monologues, the poltergeist explained:

    —"You ask whether your brain is degrading? Yes!.. I have 'magnetized' onto it, for good. I can't even move right now. But when I was only approaching you, probing and studying the spectrum of your personal electromagnetic frequencies, I could, at will, step away from you and then approach again, briefly 'magnetically attach'... But now, I repeat, I can't even move. For I have completely mounted your brain, merged with it, become part of it. And I feel so-o-o good right now!.."

    —'I am thrilled that I managed to capture you. Thrilled that I won't leave as long as you are alive; I will be with you. Mark my words, I can magnetically ‘detach’ myself only from dead brain cells…’

    And so on, and so forth: daily whining, threats, blackmail…
    Two years passed:

    —'Oh, how tired I am of you! What a fool you are! I am sick of being with you. I deeply, deeply, deeply regret that I magnetically cannot ‘detach’ myself from you. I order you—commit suicide immediately! I need you to drop dead. Only in that case will I be able to break free. Go on, go on, die, you bitch! You are not the first one I have destroyed this way—forced to end their own lives. Oh, I have dragged many idiots into the noose! My last victim worked as a paramedic at a medical post at the Kormilovka railway station in the Omsk region. True, that lady just couldn't bring herself to hang herself. She went into the forest and took poison there. Her body was soon found and transferred to the Omsk city morgue. But I didn't care about that dead body anymore! I magnetically ‘detached’ myself from the dead cells of the deceased paramedic's brain and flitted over to you… Well, and now I am tired of you too. Go hang yourself, go hang yourself!…'
    Try to picture such 'paranormality and telepathy' happening to you, and tell me, how long could you listen to such nonsense? And do you still want to immerse yourself in the world of wonders called paranormality?

    Well then — who's going to claim now that it doesn't matter what exactly vibrates in a person's body and at what frequency? And that it doesn't matter what specific values of voltage and resistance are being used? Now you understand how telepathic communication works? Do you still want telepathic contact?

    Do you still want to expand your consciousness and raise your vibrations? And now imagine that what happened to L. Kuraeva happens to your children? Or to the entire population of a city? Do you understand how it will all end? Entities will live on our planet, disguised in our bodies, radiating such "love."
    Everyone is well aware of cases where a person commits horrific acts and later remembers absolutely nothing. Their inner Self completely vanishes during those moments. And if the consciousness is expanded to its maximum, that inner Self will never return.
    No medications will help. And prayers with holy water won't help either. You won't be able to hide from this in another country, in your fortified bunker, or even in an eco-settlement in the mountains of Ecuador.
    The only thing we can do is turn our scientists and science to face this problem — and as quickly as possible.

    As President Trump would say: Thank you for your attention to this matter!
    Last edited by Aleksandr; 4th October 2026 at 13:20.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aleksandr For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Denise/Dizi (4th October 2026)

  19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th January 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    68
    Posts
    6,139
    Thanks
    27,969
    Thanked 40,782 times in 5,865 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Not sure what all this speculation has to do with hex bolts on UFOs.

    But to humour, I'll take a swipe at it.


    What is being described is the actual workings of our reality, teased out in a personal interpretation.

    I like to understand this entire topic this way: God created another. This other had an initiation rite. It involved naturally considering the impossible. In that instant, God gave the correction. That's it. All is well in heaven.

    However, the other, the created one, had a natural impulsive streak and wished to play out the impossible to its end. So it was.
    This is our reality.

    The other, in its delusion, in its wilfulness, became schizophrenic. Its splintered personality took on the attributes necessary to create the reality of the impossible.
    First the titans: the beings that would make the outline of forms and manipulate the manifest.
    Then came the gods, one for each of the manifested forms.
    Then came the individuals to populate the reality of the impossible.

    But they are all one being, unknown to itself.
    In this climate, the energies of this or that vibrational aspect are merely stages of delusion. To exist in this reality we must vibrate at infinite speed, and be standing still at the same time. The relative have no place in the infinite.

    While we believe we are here, we must possess two aspects, one maintains the illusion, the other upholds the truth, simultaneously.
    Yet where two mutually exclusive states are superimposed, only one can remain intact - the truth.
    But that would collapse reality as we know it and destroy our identities in a flash.

    Collapse this reality and the many become One.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

    Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Denise/Dizi (4th October 2026), Ewan (3rd October 2026), Johnnycomelately (2nd October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (2nd October 2026)

  21. Link to Post #31
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Join Date
    22nd September 2026
    Language
    Russian
    Age
    44
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 177 times in 36 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Not sure what all this speculation has to do with hex bolts on UFOs.

    But to humour, I'll take a swipe at it.


    What is being described is the actual workings of our reality, teased out in a personal interpretation.

    I like to understand this entire topic this way: God created another. This other had an initiation rite. It involved naturally considering the impossible. In that instant, God gave the correction. That's it. All is well in heaven.

    However, the other, the created one, had a natural impulsive streak and wished to play out the impossible to its end. So it was.
    This is our reality.

    The other, in its delusion, in its wilfulness, became schizophrenic. Its splintered personality took on the attributes necessary to create the reality of the impossible.
    First the titans: the beings that would make the outline of forms and manipulate the manifest.
    Then came the gods, one for each of the manifested forms.
    Then came the individuals to populate the reality of the impossible.

    But they are all one being, unknown to itself.
    In this climate, the energies of this or that vibrational aspect are merely stages of delusion. To exist in this reality we must vibrate at infinite speed, and be standing still at the same time. The relative have no place in the infinite.

    While we believe we are here, we must possess two aspects, one maintains the illusion, the other upholds the truth, simultaneously.
    Yet where two mutually exclusive states are superimposed, only one can remain intact - the truth.
    But that would collapse reality as we know it and destroy our identities in a flash.

    Collapse this reality and the many become One.
    Your line of thinking is correct, sir. Thank you for fully confirming the very first post of this thread. These paranormal phenomena have absolutely nothing to do with either extraterrestrials or spacecraft — just like our ordinary earthly bolts have absolutely nothing to do with alien technologies.
    Once upon a time, before Leeuwenhoek invented the microscope, people couldn't see bacteria, so they had no choice but to rely on God during diseases and epidemics and speculate about Titans. However, I am not quite sure that back then they actually wanted and called for everyone to erase their own identity just to "collapse this reality and the many become One." (Make us whole!)

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aleksandr For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Denise/Dizi (4th October 2026), Ewan (3rd October 2026)

  23. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th January 2022
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Language
    English
    Age
    67
    Posts
    2,181
    Thanks
    27,386
    Thanked 13,386 times in 2,152 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Hi Aleksandr. Your whole deal here is based on the first para of your OP post:

    Quote Not very long ago, I came across a letter from a woman somewhere in the press. She is absolutely convinced that UFOs exist, but that all of them are manufactured on Earth by ordinary people at secret factories. Where does such a strange conviction come from? Once, when she was just a little girl, she saw a 'saucer' hovering in the forest over a lake and managed to get so close to it that she could examine the hull. The hull was assembled with our earthly hex-head bolts. To her, the thought that super-advanced civilizations could use such a purely earthly anachronism as bolts seems far too incredible.
    Are you the gullible one, or are you trolling for gullible folks?

    If you happen to be screening for solid allies who will call you out on stupid sh*t, over a beer, you found one apyxnwe. 😊

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Denise/Dizi (4th October 2026)

  25. Link to Post #33
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Join Date
    22nd September 2026
    Language
    Russian
    Age
    44
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 177 times in 36 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Hi Aleksandr. Your whole deal here is based on the first para of your OP post:

    Quote Not very long ago, I came across a letter from a woman somewhere in the press. She is absolutely convinced that UFOs exist, but that all of them are manufactured on Earth by ordinary people at secret factories. Where does such a strange conviction come from? Once, when she was just a little girl, she saw a 'saucer' hovering in the forest over a lake and managed to get so close to it that she could examine the hull. The hull was assembled with our earthly hex-head bolts. To her, the thought that super-advanced civilizations could use such a purely earthly anachronism as bolts seems far too incredible.
    Are you the gullible one, or are you trolling for gullible folks?

    If you happen to be screening for solid allies who will call you out on stupid sh*t, over a beer, you found one apyxnwe. 😊
    Judging by the number of your "Thanks" under my posts, you are actually one of my most loyal allies here. I cordially invite you to visit me in Russia, where I’ll gladly buy you a beer at a bar and we can discuss any topics you like, including hockey and President Trump’s tariffs on maple syrup.

    P.S. Excuse me, but I couldn't translate "apyxnwe." Is that some kind of alien language, perhaps?
    Last edited by Aleksandr; 3rd October 2026 at 10:24.

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aleksandr For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Denise/Dizi (4th October 2026), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2026)

  27. Link to Post #34
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Join Date
    22nd September 2026
    Language
    Russian
    Age
    44
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 177 times in 36 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Getting back to our muttons — or more precisely, to bolts, nuts, and UFOs. Let's take a look at the accounts of eyewitnesses who have been inside them.

    The first thing that strikes those who have boarded these mysterious craft is the large interior volume of the space, devoid of the usual clutter of cables, instruments, tubes, and switches one would expect aboard a spaceship.

    Quote "...Peering into one of the windows of a ship shaped like a cone, I saw a wondrous sight. Five rectangles, resembling television screens, were glowing. One of them was very large — I had never seen one that big in my life!.. In the otherwise empty room, a woman with a golden braid stood before the screen, studying some kind of images — blueprints..." (Magda; the town of Kranj, Slovenia, Yugoslavia; mid-1960s).

    "...A rectangular object measuring 3 x 5 meters and 2.5 meters high, resembling a bus, hovered at an altitude of 2–3 meters. No seams or rivets were visible on its surface, and from protrusions on all four sides protruded screw-like rods, 1–1.5 meters long, resembling the rotating part of a meat grinder. These rods spun at high speed, emitting a low hum. Then a sheet of metal on the object rolled up like a scroll, and a hatch opened from which a ladder descended. The strangers gestured for me to come aboard. Inside the spacious room, there was nothing else besides something resembling a lantern up above, about a dozen small benches near a wall that was 'black tinged with grey,' smooth, and several paralyzed birds lying on the floor." (Jan Wolski; Emilcin, Lublin Voivodeship, Poland; May 15, 1978).

    "...I again began to beg them to take me home, and again lost consciousness. I came to as we were approaching a craft that hovered in the air at a short distance from the ground. It resembled an upside-down frying pan, dark grey in color, with many small bulbs symmetrically arranged around the ship. The bulbs would light up, then go dark again... I regained consciousness inside, in a circular hall, seated in a red armchair without armrests. The hall was arranged in such a way that on all sides there was a control panel (running in a circle) with blinking red lights. Then through a round doorway THEY entered..." (a female employee of a military academy; the area of Otradnoye, Moscow, USSR; August 1989).

    "...I'm a skeptic and a realist, which is why at first I took the UFO for one of our own spacecraft... I climbed up the 'petal' (a ramp?) into an egg-shaped craft, about 8–10 meters in size, and found myself in a small shower room where a foamy liquid was pouring down and a warm wind was blowing... An inner door opened... Inside there were three chairs, and in the center of a round table stood a globe of the Earth. I looked more closely — there were no national borders on the globe, only small crosses..." (A. Yas, an engineer; Bila Tserkva, Ukraine, USSR; September 1989).

    "...I took hold of a handrail and found myself in a corridor. It was wider than the opening, the smooth floor was made of some kind of metal, there were no doors, the walls and ceiling together formed an oval, and on the reverse side of the cladding some kind of reinforcements and bracing were visible. Along the 7–8-meter corridor I entered a large white hall about 20 meters in diameter; around its perimeter there were five more such entrances, between which stood 5–6 pillars each with a flickering light. The dome of the ceiling emitted a soft, diffused blue light. On one of the walls there was an information screen. Next to another wall stood a control panel with a large number of switches with black handles and rectangular glowing buttons bearing symbols. The same blinking buttons were on the pillars. I noticed no instruments or gauges. Nearby was a long, straight sofa. Along all the walls, running in a circle, was a slot — apparently the central part of the hall, with the control panel and the sofa, could rotate and stop beside any pillar." (Oleg K.; Arkhangelsk Oblast, 80 km from Plesetsk, USSR; November 1989).

    "...At a distance of about half a meter from the window hovered a small object, resembling two plates stacked together, from which emanated zigzag-like (?) rays — green, yellow, and blue. The saucer became transparent, then gradually opened up like a shell. Inside there was nothing but a computer, keys, a screen showing a starry sky and similar saucers. There were also six white-haired people in identical silvery (even sparkling) suits, one of whom was a woman..." (Yovelina, age 8; Sterlitamak, USSR; early 1990s).

    "...Inside the saucer I only remember one control panel, which had 25 buttons: 5 rows by 5 columns..." (Yura K.; Moscow Region, USSR; early 1990s).

    "...Two large glowing spheres, each several meters in diameter, descended from above. The white sphere remained, while from the red one emerged a strange many-eyed creature taller than a human... It 'pulled' both of us inside the ship. There I only remember a seat I was placed in and a flickering screen right in front of the chair... The visitor said the ship has 4 forms (?) and is capable of traveling at the speed of light..." (Zhenya Kh., a fifth-grader; Omsk, Russia; October 14, 1991).

    "...They examined me with various instruments and devices, something like a large needle, on an 'operating table' that stood in the center of the room... The humanoid let me look at a book. Instead of letters it contained dots and all manner of marks — thick and thin, straight and curved lines. He crossed the room to the corner of the table, opened some kind of aperture in the metal wall, and pulled out (unfolded) from it a map with dots ranging in size from a pinhead to a coin, connected by thick, thin, and dotted lines... It was a chart of interstellar routes." (Barney and Betty Hill; New Hampshire, USA; September 20, 1961).

    "...Mona Stafford lay in a room resembling an operating room, and around her sat 3–4 figures in white coats and surgical masks. She was paralyzed and could see a large 'eye' watching her. Elaine Thomas was observed by humanoids about 1.2 meters tall in an empty, dark room where, apart from a table, there was nothing else." (Louise Smith, Mona Stafford, Elaine Thomas; Liberty, Kentucky, USA; January 1976).

    "...I came to in a laboratory. It was a room with white walls, resembling a lecture hall. There were many different machines. Glowing dials were everywhere. Small glowing spheres, the size of an orange, were constantly moving about the room." (Frank Fontaine; Cergy-Pontoise, France; 1980).

    "...I saw a green room and... myself with my hair down, wrapped in something white, but not my own clothes. I appeared, and we — the one watching and the one on the table — merged. And I felt panic terror... There was no one in the green room. But I saw a long metal rod, about 20 centimeters long, like a pencil. It was as if someone's hands were passing it to each other, the way surgeons pass instruments. But I didn't see any hands..." (N., an employee of one of Moscow's scientific centers; USSR; before 1993).

    In specific figures, it looks like this: 52 people reported seeing tables; screens and displays — 17 people; computers — 16; chairs — 11; shelves and racks — 10; cabinets — 10; benches — 6. In 18 cases, subjects noted a specific aroma, unlike ordinary smells. Four detected the smell of their own burnt hair or body, while six reported an unpleasant odor emanating from the aliens themselves.
    Let’s look inside these "highly advanced intergalactic spacecraft," shall we? So, what stands out? Empty spaces, ordinary Earth furniture — benches, sofas, armchairs, TV screens, light bulbs (interesting — incandescent or already LED?), dead birds on the floor, a globe for navigation, books, and even computers. And damn it, why would they need our Earthly surgical masks?

    By the way what about interstellar navigation? Do these highly advanced aliens travel across deep space using a school globe? Are there any military pilots here on Avalon? Have you ever tried flying your F-16 or F-22 fighter jets over a combat zone using an ordinary physical globe sitting on a round table in the cockpit?

    And at which bookstore do Nordics or Venusians buy their books? Do they buy Earth furniture at IKEA? And light bulbs—thousands of our Earth light bulbs. What the hell, is this an alien Cargo Cult?

    And most importantly, where did the vampires, demons, werewolves, dwarves, elves, goblins, and trolls disappear to? Did they all just die out? Or did they simply evolve into "aliens" in UFOs?

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aleksandr For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Denise/Dizi (4th October 2026), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2026)

  29. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th January 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    68
    Posts
    6,139
    Thanks
    27,969
    Thanked 40,782 times in 5,865 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Looking back over from my long perspective living on this earth and accumulating esoteric and occult knowledge, and focusing on the perspective offered in this thread, I would remind people of the Nazis and Admiral Byrd. Then I would add the many trillions "lost" in black budget, government programs. And I would question the dirge of manned space programs for the last fifty years.

    To those facts, which by themselves are tantalizing, we could bring up the many sightings of UFOs around military installations.

    Then we could get more scientific and explore the Steinmetz conundrum - the intentional dumbing down of our most advanced mathematical equations so that ordinary physicists could understand and actually solve the equations. In those equations, if we could only understand them, is a new physics with promises of benefits and discoveries beyond our wildest imaginations.
    Did they discard this physics, like they made the rest of intelligentsia do, or did they solve the quadratic equations and fly to the stars, and never mentioned the fact in public?

    Just a bit of background on Steinmetz:
    "2. The Engineering Solution: Steinmetz's Genius
    In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, Charles Proteus Steinmetz, a brilliant mathematician and electrical engineer, realized that alternating current (AC) electricity behaves exactly like complex numbers.
    AC electricity continuously changes direction and magnitude, which requires tracking both its amplitude (size) and its phase angle (timing). Prior to Steinmetz, calculating behavior in AC circuits required grinding through agonizingly difficult calculus equations.
    Steinmetz simplified this by introducing phasor notation, which uses the complex numbers generated by quadratic and polynomial solutions to map out AC voltage and current effortlessly. In electrical engineering, the imaginary unit is written as \(j\) instead of \(i\) (to avoid confusion with \(i\) for current)"
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

    Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Denise/Dizi (4th October 2026), Johnnycomelately (4th October 2026), Mike Gorman (4th October 2026)

  31. Link to Post #36
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Join Date
    22nd September 2026
    Language
    Russian
    Age
    44
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 177 times in 36 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Looking back over from my long perspective living on this earth and accumulating esoteric and occult knowledge, and focusing on the perspective offered in this thread, I would remind people of the Nazis and Admiral Byrd. Then I would add the many trillions "lost" in black budget, government programs. And I would question the dirge of manned space programs for the last fifty years.

    To those facts, which by themselves are tantalizing, we could bring up the many sightings of UFOs around military installations.
    While reading your post, I was immediately reminded of the movie Iron Sky. In the film, two American astronauts fly to the Moon and stumble upon a secret Nazi base. They are captured, interrogated, and searched. The guards find a modern smartphone and demand to know what it is. The astronaut explains that it is a device, something like a computer.
    The Nazi Moon scientist immediately mocks the astronaut, laughing in his face: "You call this tiny thing a computer?!" He then points proudly to a massive hangar filled to the brim with giant vacuum tubes and punch cards, and declares: "THIS is a real computer!"

    And it still doesn't explain why your "highly advanced black-budget military" travels across the galaxy using ordinary school globes with crosses, and populates their cockpits with regular sofas, benches, and Soviet-era toggle switches.

    And here is a question on a purely practical level: What exactly will you do, after your contact with so-called "aliens," when you start hearing strange knocking sounds and scratches in your attic or basement? And then, a monotonous voice inside your head cheerfully informs you that it has electromagnetically clamped onto your brain cells, and begins issuing monstrous commands? Are you genuinely certain that your "esoteric and occult knowledge" will help you face that situation?

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aleksandr For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Denise/Dizi (4th October 2026)

  33. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member sdv's Avatar
    Join Date
    5th March 2012
    Location
    On a farm in the Klein Karoo
    Posts
    1,474
    Thanks
    5,506
    Thanked 6,872 times in 1,344 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    The recent FFG remote viewing project raised the question for me: Why have we not been terraforming Mars when we have had the knowledge and means to do so before AI? Why have we not established an observatory of the Moon, when we have had the knowledge and means to do so? What hope is their for our species if we are focusing energy and resources on putting surveillance and weapons in space instead of establishing bases on the Moon and Mars?

    There is so much we do not know. The rovers trundling around on the Moon and Mars are small and only cover a relatively small amount of terrain so there is so much that we do not know. The speculation gets really wild and often, without realising it, repeat Hollywood storylines, but as long as we arrogantly insist that we know everything, speculation is all we have to fill that huge gap in knowledge.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Ewan (4th October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2026)

  35. Link to Post #38
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Join Date
    22nd September 2026
    Language
    Russian
    Age
    44
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 177 times in 36 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Let’s cast aside all Hollywood speculations, political demagogy, and listen to what the so-called "aliens" actually say about themselves and us. Here is a highly fascinating case documented by Russian ufologist Alexey Priyma:

    Quote Boris Mikhailovich told the guests:
    — Here is what's been happening. Electrical appliances keep turning on and off by themselves. The television spontaneously switches from one channel to another. Once, there was a powerful flash of light in the upper corner of the room, near the ceiling. Yet there are no electrical wires there... I usually sleep on the sofa — alone. Well, our house spirit has "crept up" on me several times in the middle of the night, trying to shove me off the sofa. Once he started pulling the blanket over my head. I woke up and, thoroughly angry, tried to grab him by the hand. Imagine this — I grabbed him! I couldn't see anything at the time, the room was dark. But I clearly felt that I was holding someone's hand — small, like a child's. It was very warm, much warmer than a human's. I think the skin temperature of that hand was no lower than 45–60 degrees Celsius. The skin was soft, smooth. I held the hand for only a few seconds.

    In turn, Marina, Boris Mikhailovich's wife, reported:
    — My husband repeatedly told me about the escapades of the "invisible one." I didn't believe him; I assumed he was having hallucinations in a half-asleep state. But then something happened that left me no choice but to believe it! Someone invisible climbed into my bed at night and lay down beside me!

    Andrei, the son of the Sh. family, age 15:
    — Our cat was constantly spooked by something; it would start meowing pitifully and pressing close to people. Periodically, some kind of knocking sounds would come from the apartment. They began shortly after the house spirit — the invisible one — climbed into my mother's bed... As a family, we heatedly discussed the house spirit's pranks and were forced to admit: no, we're not imagining things, someone lives with us, but who — we can't see. One night I woke up — someone was pulling the blanket over my head. The room wasn't completely dark, and I could see part of this "prankster's" torso quite clearly, roughly from the stomach to the knees. I saw it through a narrow gap between the blanket pulled over my head and the bedsheet. I can't say with absolute certainty, but it seemed to me that the part of the torso I saw was covered either with dark fur or a dark, snug-fitting woolen suit.

    Svetlana, Andrei's sister, age 14:
    — Well, I was luckier than anyone! When "he" started pulling the blanket over me too, I instantly woke up and yanked the blanket aside. And I saw who was playing around! Though I also didn't see him at full height — only from head to knees. The bed was in the way of seeing anything lower. I estimated his height at roughly one meter twenty to one meter forty centimeters. In short, he was a shorty. I don't know why, but I wasn't frightened at all — I didn't scream, didn't call for Mom. I just lay in bed and looked at the uninvited guest with curiosity. The observation lasted about a minute. And then he suddenly dissolved into the air... If you want, I can draw his portrait!

    And Svetlana drew the portrait. From a quarter of a sheet of notebook paper, squared, an astonishingly charming creature looked out — chubby-cheeked and big-eared. A faint smile touched its face. What drew the most attention, above all, were the ears — enormous, splayed out to the sides, resembling those of a moose. In the center of the good-natured face stuck an amusing button nose, vaguely reminiscent of a pig's snout.

    The psychic Natalia Kapralova went... into direct communication with this charming big-eared creature!
    V. Diachkov asked the questions, and the creature answered — through N. Kapralova.

    — Who are you? And where did you come from?
    — My name is Kron. I am a representative of the planet Khon.
    — When and for what purpose did you arrive on Earth?
    — I have been on Earth for a total of approximately seven hundred and fifty Earth years, with some interruptions. We carry out a very specific task on your planet. Our goal is the prevention of global catastrophes. Additionally, we try to help people understand the great destiny of Earth and of themselves.
    — You created everyday difficulties for the family living in this apartment. You even frightened people. Why?
    — I had no intention of frightening or offending anyone. It was testing. Everyone they told about my "miracles" — at work, at school, to neighbors, to all their acquaintances — that's how they ended up inviting you here. And I record the reactions of everyone who learns of my existence. Now my goal in this regard has been achieved. So let the apartment's hosts not worry. From now on, I will never reveal myself; I will try to behave quietly.
    — Fourteen-year-old Svetlana saw you and remembered you well. She drew your portrait. Are you really the way you appeared to the girl?
    — I can be anything. I am on Earth in the form of an energy entity that has no strictly fixed volume or shape. I do not consume food; I am sustained by the energy of the cosmos. I do not sleep — I only rest occasionally.
    — It would be interesting to know whether a "subtle world" and its inhabitants exist on Earth. If so, do you see them and interact with them?
    — Yes. Besides you — physically existing humans — there is an entire world on Earth consisting of matter of a non-physical plane. It is practically invisible to you... By the way, the first beings to appear on your planet were those who live in the "subtle world," and only after that did humans arise. But those beings did not advance far in their development. Your folk legends mention them — in tales they are called wood goblins, house spirits, gnomes, and so on. Some of those beings can sometimes "condense" themselves. Their favorite pastime is playing nasty tricks on people and demonstrating all kinds of stupid and crude "jokes." I see all of them, but I have no desire to interact with them in any way. There is no need for that...
    — Tell us about your planet.
    — Matter on our world is less dense than on Earth. The form of life is not biological; it is difficult to explain, for there are no analogues on Earth. We live practically forever, but there are occasions for self-liquidation. Therefore, we too have reproduction of offspring — in limited quantities. There is a division into males and females. There is also our own divine hierarchy — the Creator, the Maker, and the Maker of Makers. We communicate with our Maker, just as you do, mentally; no one has ever seen him... In turn, you on Earth carry out the will of your Maker.
    — Kron, if you could, explain how you came to be on Earth?
    — Our bodies undergo a process of volatilization, and from them, energy entities emerge — approximately the way astral bodies are released from your physical bodies at the moment of death. While our energy entities are away, the bodies remain in a state resembling anabiosis. In the form of an energy cluster, I can reach any point in the universe practically instantaneously. At the same time, I can "disperse" and then "reassemble" — I don't know how else to explain all this to you. In any case, my destruction or elimination in such an energy state is impossible...
    Look at this gorgeous theatrical circus. "Kron the Alien" claims he came from the planet Khon to save humanity and test your reactions. But just a minute before that, he was running around a common Soviet apartment like a typical, low-level house spirit — pulling blankets over a boy's head, messing with the TV, and creeping into a mother's bed.
    But look what happens when a psychic channels this "entity" in front of researchers! The parasite immediately realizes that in the space age, modern humans won't worship a "goblin." So it instantly proudly declares: "My name is Kron. I am an extraterrestrial representative from the planet Khon! I have been on Earth for 750 years to prevent global catastrophes and raise human spirituality!"

    But then, "Kron the Alien" makes a fatal error. When asked about the paranormal world, he arrogantly exposes his own kind: "Oh, Earth is filled with non-physical entities like leprechauns, goblins, and wood sprites. Their favorite activity is to shapeshift, play dirty tricks on humans, and demonstrate flat, stupid jokes."

    Hey, Kron! Weren't you the one pulling blankets and messing with the TV a minute ago?
    This is a direct, open confession: your "space visitors" are nothing but local, non-physical terrestrial parasites. They have no spaceships, no home planets, and no fixed form. They are shapeshifting deceivers playing a "UFO show". They call themselves "Pleiadians" or "Venusians" just because that's what gullible folks expect to hear in the 21st century.

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksandr For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Yesterday)

  37. Link to Post #39
    United States Administrator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd December 2016
    Language
    English
    Posts
    3,783
    Thanks
    38,927
    Thanked 27,272 times in 3,484 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    So Aleksandr, what is your suspicion as to what these "non-physical terrestrial parasites" are?
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Yesterday)

  39. Link to Post #40
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Join Date
    22nd September 2026
    Language
    Russian
    Age
    44
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 177 times in 36 posts

    Default Re: Why Would an Alien Craft Use Hex Bolts?

    Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    So Aleksandr, what is your suspicion as to what these "non-physical terrestrial parasites" are?
    To be completely honest, Sue, I heavily doubt that you are sincerely interested in this topic. If you were, you wouldn't be asking this question here.
    Instead, you would have already looked into the book yourself to find out what is actually written there — especially considering that I have repeatedly cited it.

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksandr For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts