+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: That's no moon. It's a space station.. [Obi-wan]

  1. Link to Post #21
    UK Deactivated
    Join Date
    15th November 2011
    Age
    58
    Posts
    924
    Thanks
    10,099
    Thanked 5,974 times in 882 posts

    Default Re: That's no moon. It's a space station.. [Obi-wan]

    Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Hollywood movies, sci. fi. stories and now children's books are ways for the required process "they" have to follow, to be put out there in the open..... and to confuse us so we can't tell fact from fiction.

    I agree and would add there is probably an element of them laughing at us for not getting it and feeding off the energy of the people going to the movies to watch their symbolism.
    Jeanette

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

    Black Panther (14th December 2011)

  3. Link to Post #22
    UK Deactivated
    Join Date
    15th November 2011
    Age
    58
    Posts
    924
    Thanks
    10,099
    Thanked 5,974 times in 882 posts

    Default Re: That's no moon. It's a space station.. [Obi-wan]

    Quote Posted by Wormhole (here)
    Our moon is an intrinsic part of our planets system to promote life and growth. Moths and other insects use the moon for mating, the tides are caused by the moon which keeps a healthy mix of life in our ocean, and I may also note that most women have a reproductive cycle that is based on the moons. If the moon was placed here, I think it was for a reason of biological growth. It may indeed have a duel purpose. However, life as we know it would end without it.
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole

    Oh, and here's the vid from one of the best movies ever made...
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=EVekNsgUqn4

    Hi WH
    love that clip, thanks for posting.

    How do we know this about the moon? I know I have been told this all my life but is there evidence to support this or is this just what has been presented?


    It's been a while since I watched that Icke/Camelot interview. I am sure he talked about the cycles of the moon and how they were artificially transmitted.
    Jeanette

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

    John Parslow (12th December 2011)

  5. Link to Post #23
    UK Deactivated
    Join Date
    15th November 2011
    Age
    58
    Posts
    924
    Thanks
    10,099
    Thanked 5,974 times in 882 posts

    Default Re: That's no moon. It's a space station.. [Obi-wan]

    Quote Posted by John Parslow (here)
    Hello all

    I know I am slightly thinking outside the box here but has anyone else considered what shape the moon really is? We imagine that it is sperical but apart from the NASA guys none of us really knows. There could be a box; a pyramid; or any other shape on the side we never see - perhaps even a tow rope ... just food for thought ... JP

    I think you make a really important point, John. We need to think outside the box. The lie is so big that even things that we've always thought were facts could have always been a lie.


    I'm guessing it is probably a pyramid with a tow rope
    Jeanette

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

    Black Panther (14th December 2011), John Parslow (12th December 2011)

  7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    17th March 2010
    Age
    57
    Posts
    3,616
    Thanks
    15,960
    Thanked 15,011 times in 2,541 posts

    Default Re: That's no moon. It's a space station.. [Obi-wan]

    Hello Jenci,
    There is a great deal of information, millions of pages of academic study, that support this. I will start you off with a few links... but you need to study this yourself and make an educated decision as to wether you think the moon is necessary to our planet or not. The moon may very well be artificial, it may be hollow, it may even be zapping us with weird messages... I do not know the answer to those things but I do know that we would not be able to be here with out her...

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=wW_vmnfTeWM

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=acu2z...eature=related

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=D8fKu...eature=related

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=S53nL...eature=related

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=qVmdj...eature=related

    Here's a place to start you off. I do not necessarily agree with the collision theory, but the rest is interesting and highly data based.
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

    Jenci (14th December 2011)

  9. Link to Post #25
    UK Deactivated
    Join Date
    15th November 2011
    Age
    58
    Posts
    924
    Thanks
    10,099
    Thanked 5,974 times in 882 posts

    Default Re: That's no moon. It's a space station.. [Obi-wan]

    Quote Posted by Wormhole (here)
    Hello Jenci,
    There is a great deal of information, millions of pages of academic study, that support this. I will start you off with a few links... but you need to study this yourself and make an educated decision as to wether you think the moon is necessary to our planet or not. The moon may very well be artificial, it may be hollow, it may even be zapping us with weird messages... I do not know the answer to those things but I do know that we would not be able to be here with out her...

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=wW_vmnfTeWM

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=acu2z...eature=related

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=D8fKu...eature=related

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=S53nL...eature=related

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=qVmdj...eature=related

    Here's a place to start you off. I do not necessarily agree with the collision theory, but the rest is interesting and highly data based.
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole


    Thanks Wormhole, I've just spotted your reply trying to catch up with all these posts.

    I shall check out those links you posted.

    The full moon was out in the sky this morning and my son asked why? I didn't know the answer. Does anyone know why I can see the moon in daylight, sometimes and sometimes not?

    It's amazing how I am realising how much I just took for granted without questioning.
    Jeanette

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

    Phil_7050 (24th December 2011)

  11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member East Sun's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Language
    English
    Posts
    2,227
    Thanks
    8,148
    Thanked 9,397 times in 1,829 posts

    Default Re: That's no moon. It's a space station.. [Obi-wan]

    Quote Posted by hangel (here)
    Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Hollywood movies, sci. fi. stories and now children's books are ways for the required process "they" have to follow, to be put out there in the open..... and to confuse us so we can't tell fact from fiction.
    Forgive me my ignorance, but why they 'have to' ?
    Is it similar to case when the wife says to husband: 'did i not tell you week ago that you going to smash this vase if you put it that way?, but you never listen to me.. '
    They are into the occult in a big way as part of the "groups" who control the happenings in our world. May seem ridicules I know, but the secret societies, money mongers and one world advocates, masons etc. practice satanism that has "rules" they have to observe. Now that we know we can observe them as they use their 'no longer secret manipulation' of the 99%.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

    hangel (14th December 2011), Jenci (14th December 2011)

  13. Link to Post #27
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th February 2011
    Location
    Noord-Holland
    Age
    46
    Posts
    980
    Thanks
    2,961
    Thanked 4,854 times in 847 posts

    Default Re: That's no moon. It's a space station.. [Obi-wan]

    Quote Posted by KosmicKat (here)
    Quote Posted by hangel (here)
    They show book titled 'to serve lemur'... This blow my mind as i remember Jordan Maxwell saying something about the book titled: 'to serve human'.
    I can't say anything about the Jordan Maxwell connection but there was an episode of "The Twilight Zone" titled "To Serve Man".

    As for Star Wars, there is something very fishy about the similarities between Saturn's moon, Iapetus and the Death Star, and I for one would be interested to know how Iapetus came by its peculiar features.
    David Icke talks about the Moon in his latest presentation. To see in part 2 of this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...manity-Awakens after 0:51:35. He also talked about Saturn and the frequencies of Saturn via the Moon to the Earth. But I can't find the part in the presentation. Some of his new findings. It's now the Saturn-Moon Matrix instead of just the Moon Matrix. But maybe that's something for another thread.

    Quote Posted by John Parslow (here)
    I know I am slightly thinking outside the box here
    Thinking outside the box is something we have to do all the time.
    Otherwise we wouldn't wake up in the first place. But taking everything
    for granted isn't the way either. It's weird if you think about the Hollow Moon
    or the Moon as a spaceship. But maybe we just have to rewrite our thoughts
    about the Moon like everything else in the world.
    Remember Who You Are!

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

    Jenci (14th December 2011), Phil_7050 (24th December 2011)

  15. Link to Post #28
    United States On Sabbatical
    Join Date
    30th June 2011
    Location
    The Seat of Corruption
    Age
    46
    Posts
    9,177
    Thanks
    25,610
    Thanked 53,755 times in 8,696 posts

    Default Re: That's no moon. It's a space station.. [Obi-wan]

    Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Quote Posted by hangel (here)
    Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Hollywood movies, sci. fi. stories and now children's books are ways for the required process "they" have to follow, to be put out there in the open..... and to confuse us so we can't tell fact from fiction.
    Forgive me my ignorance, but why they 'have to' ?
    Is it similar to case when the wife says to husband: 'did i not tell you week ago that you going to smash this vase if you put it that way?, but you never listen to me.. '
    They are into the occult in a big way as part of the "groups" who control the happenings in our world. May seem ridicules I know, but the secret societies, money mongers and one world advocates, masons etc. practice satanism that has "rules" they have to observe. Now that we know we can observe them as they use their 'no longer secret manipulation' of the 99%.

    There seems to be some sort of adherance to a "non-interference" idea (possibly) but its been so warped and perverted that disclosure through movies, TV shows & other mass media outlets seems to be considered a "loop hole"

    there are some excelent research efforts being made in this area:

    Movies:
    www.hollywoodinsiders.net

    Music:
    www.theindustryexposed.com

    WARNING: if your a movie / music addict this may ruin your addiction
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

    Black Panther (15th December 2011), hangel (14th December 2011), Jenci (14th December 2011)

  17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member East Sun's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Language
    English
    Posts
    2,227
    Thanks
    8,148
    Thanked 9,397 times in 1,829 posts

    Default Re: That's no moon. It's a space station.. [Obi-wan]

    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Quote Posted by hangel (here)
    Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Hollywood movies, sci. fi. stories and now children's books are ways for the required process "they" have to follow, to be put out there in the open..... and to confuse us so we can't tell fact from fiction.
    Forgive me my ignorance, but why they 'have to' ?
    Is it similar to case when the wife says to husband: 'did i not tell you week ago that you going to smash this vase if you put it that way?, but you never listen to me.. '
    They are into the occult in a big way as part of the "groups" who control the happenings in our world. May seem ridicules I know, but the secret societies, money mongers and one world advocates, masons etc. practice satanism that has "rules" they have to observe. Now that we know we can observe them as they use their 'no longer secret manipulation' of the 99%.

    There seems to be some sort of adherance to a "non-interference" idea (possibly) but its been so warped and perverted that disclosure through movies, TV shows & other mass media outlets seems to be considered a "loop hole"

    there are some excelent research efforts being made in this area:

    Movies:
    www.hollywoodinsiders.net

    Music:
    www.theindustryexposed.com

    WARNING: if your a movie / music addict this may ruin your addiction
    I used to love movies but for quite a while I don't watch tv or go to movie theaters. I love playing music for my own enjoyment or non professionally. I wouldn't want a part of either industry to make a living.

    Thanks for the links. I'll check them out later.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts