+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 2737 FirstFirst 1 195 245 285 295 305 345 395 795 1295 2737 LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,900 of 54721

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

  1. Link to Post #5881
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th January 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    68
    Posts
    6,139
    Thanks
    27,968
    Thanked 40,774 times in 5,865 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    I was doing something in my dreams last night too is why I asked, cannot remember anything about it though. Woke up with a sense of, not great accomplishment like in a victory or something, but that some kind of big meeting or exchange of info or just general communing had occurred in some alternate arena. I don't know. I felt satiated, not depleted but rooted. Calm.

    Doing a lot of introspection at the moment. No strong emotional attachment in any direction that I can find.

    No, there is the issue of money. Investigated that last night while out on my walk (it was freezing cold here, -25C, -13F?) and there is a charge from way back when I got my first job after high school. Window tinting was my game, cars were my specialty but I did a lot of condos too. I was riding my motorcycle (Yami 500) with a four foot ladder, bucket, squeegie, and assorted supplies strapped to the back (I'm really good at tieing things down now, by necessity, hehe). My boss was a young entrepreneur with the dream of making it big. In my naiveté, I told him I would be a millionaire before him, and meant it. I had the talent, I was smart, it would be easy, I surmised.
    Soon, that innocence was shattered, as I learned the sad reality of our world.
    Sad reality? Hold on a minute...back up. What sad reality?
    And then it poured out, a false belief based on earlier negative experiences, family issues, and my own bubbling emotional state at that time. A string of bad luck, lousy timing and teenage woes, coupled with a sudden reality check (could it be called culture shock?) led me to conclusions that were not true. Interesting how I almost fogot all about this episode while on my walk last night.
    And then the sense of having dreamed...something different or unusual.
    Just saying.

    By the way, the phone will ring because it must, I'm not concerned, did not mean to make it sound otherwise.
    And I am physically moving towards the money, on purpose and with intent, so no worries.
    Geeze, as I know from previous years, most people are still getting over their New Years Eve hangovers...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

    Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

  2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

    1inMany (4th January 2012), astrid (4th January 2012), Belle (5th January 2012), Calz (5th January 2012), Carmody (4th January 2012), eaglespirit (4th January 2012), Eram (3rd March 2013), Lisab (4th January 2012), markoid (4th January 2012), meeradas (4th January 2012), pickle (5th January 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (4th January 2012), Sierra (9th January 2012), ulli (4th January 2012)

  3. Link to Post #5882
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th December 2011
    Posts
    2,130
    Thanks
    31,637
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Ran across this and thought of you, 1inmany...
    Thank you, Belle, for thinking of me.

    Quote "Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
    it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
    It's.....perfect.

    Much Love,
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

  4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

    Belle (5th January 2012), Calz (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (4th January 2012), Eram (3rd March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2012), Lisab (4th January 2012), markoid (4th January 2012), Sierra (9th January 2012), ulli (4th January 2012)

  5. Link to Post #5883
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    4th February 2011
    Posts
    1,034
    Thanks
    8,367
    Thanked 10,055 times in 1,024 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I was doing something in my dreams last night too is why I asked, cannot remember anything about it though. Woke up with a sense of, not great accomplishment like in a victory or something, but that some kind of big meeting or exchange of info or just general communing had occurred in some alternate arena. I don't know. I felt satiated, not depleted but rooted. Calm.

    Thank you Ernie. You triggered me to remember my dream last night after reading your post. For the last several days, I have had heavy dreams, but not one snippet could I bring back in to memory after awaking. It wasn't until this morning that I was able to recall nearly all of my dream. Here it goes:

    I was in a large theatre hall packed with people and a performance was about to begin. I remember specifically this being in my hometown on the college campus there. The theater does not exist in reality but I knew the theater was located on this particluar campus. In reality, his college is an über-southern baptist christian college, though I don't know if that is significant or not. Before the show began, I was introduced to a wildly flamboyant, red-headed, bespectacled theater director who was in charge of the show. She was dressed in a colorful, loose-fitting silk dress. She was quite assertive and spoke her mind, spouting directives at everyone. I volunteered my services to her and she gave me things to do. Very soon, the performance began. A french ballet began, all the dancers in seventeenth century garb; or at least the singing was in French. I wasn't really a fan, nor was I dressed to mingle with the crowd serving drinks, so I volunteered to go below and behind stage to help with the work. The next part of the dream led me through menial tasks which I performed dutifully; toting this, moving that, adjusting lights, etc. While performing one task, I continued lower and lower underneath the building until I came to a well-lit, but extremely steamy cellar where I saw men and women naked or with towels on. I realized that this was a Turkish bath. Odd, I thought, below this theater, on this college campus.

    Finally, the ballet was over and the actor and actresses filed behind stage, partaking in the afterglow festivities of the post-performance. After disrobing, many of the performers were led by the red-headed Director lady, loudly running her mouth the whole way, down to the Turkish baths. Curious, I followed, but seeing what was going on, apparently an orgy, I decided I didn't want to be there. From there, I walked up the steps to the very top balcony. There, I found my father and some of my good friends along with a few strangers. All of a sudden an orange tabby cat, scared to death, half starved, began terrorizing everyone. I chased him, and grabbed him by the scruff and he turned on me and scratched and bit me until I was able to put a stranglehold on him where he wouldn't bite or scratch me: his neck and front legs in my right hand and his rear legs in the left hand. Puss and snot were coming out of his mouth, ears, and eyes, and blood was all over me. My father said, "You know that cat has rabies?" I said, "It appears that way. Let's take care of him first and then I'll take care of myself."

    I always carry at least one white linen or cotton handkerchief in my back pocket. I had three in this dream. While holding the cat, I asked my father to remove them from my back pocket, wrap two around each of his front paws, and then the last one around his head and eyes. After doing so, the cat relaxed, and I was able to set him down. That was basically the end of it, as we left the balcony and theater all together.

    Strange.

  6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Playdo of Ataraxas For This Post:

    1inMany (5th January 2012), astrid (4th January 2012), Belle (5th January 2012), Calz (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (4th January 2012), Eram (3rd March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2012), Lisab (4th January 2012), Marianne (5th January 2012), markoid (4th January 2012), pickle (5th January 2012), Sierra (9th January 2012), ulli (4th January 2012)

  7. Link to Post #5884
    Unsubscribed 9eagle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th January 2011
    Location
    In-the-woods, SE Michigan
    Posts
    4,179
    Thanks
    3,603
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Ernie,

    I share your frustration because I know my money situation is my own crap. I resist money. I don't feel like I should need it, and I get pissed when I do. Granted I don't need a lot of it, by some miracle I can very well manage myself, 19 other entities, on 325 a week and still stash some under the mattress and still maintain my glamourous lifestyle. (ha ha) But I have to start loving it more. As convenience if nothing else. It becomes easier when you do. When I get excited about getting money more comes in (even though it goes right back out again).

    I know its frustrating, I'm working with someone who helps people like me to find the people who need me and I've spent all day passing photos of myself that are returned as wrong, for the purpose. I'm supposed to honest and dependable looking and instead she says it looks like a photo of the grinch that stole Christmas about to poach someone's husband.

    I can't do this, I have to have help with it. It easier for me to get other people to do it than it is myself and it holds true for a lot of people.

  8. Link to Post #5885
    Guest
    Guest

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Your dream was much more colourful than mine -i woke up dreaming about surge protectors -LOL


    Love

    Nora

  9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

    1inMany (5th January 2012), astrid (4th January 2012), Belle (5th January 2012), Calz (5th January 2012), Carmody (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (4th January 2012), Eram (3rd March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2012), Lisab (4th January 2012), Marianne (4th January 2012), markoid (4th January 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (4th January 2012), Sierra (9th January 2012)

  10. Link to Post #5886
    Avalon Member eaglespirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th November 2010
    Posts
    2,720
    Thanks
    50,159
    Thanked 25,183 times in 2,653 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Hello 'Here and Nowers'...wishing You All a wonderful evening.

    There is a current interview video with Brandon Adams I posted on the ECETI thread and on Wade's thread...
    I feel many of You will thoroughly enjoy!

  11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

    1inMany (5th January 2012), Belle (5th January 2012), Calz (5th January 2012), Carmody (5th January 2012), Eram (3rd March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2012), Lisab (5th January 2012), markoid (4th January 2012), modwiz (5th January 2012), pickle (5th January 2012), Sierra (9th January 2012)

  12. Link to Post #5887
    Costa Rica Avalon Member ulli's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th November 2010
    Posts
    13,866
    Thanks
    67,236
    Thanked 128,136 times in 13,549 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by Playdo of Ataraxas (here)
    Thank you Ernie. You triggered me to remember my dream last night after reading your post. For the last several days, I have had heavy dreams, but not one snippet could I bring back in to memory after awaking. It wasn't until this morning that I was able to recall nearly all of my dream. Here it goes:

    I was in a large theatre hall packed with people and a performance was about to begin. I remember specifically this being in my hometown on the college campus there. The theater does not exist in reality but I knew the theater was located on this particluar campus. In reality, his college is an über-southern baptist christian college, though I don't know if that is significant or not. Before the show began, I was introduced to a wildly flamboyant, red-headed, bespectacled theater director who was in charge of the show. She was dressed in a colorful, loose-fitting silk dress. She was quite assertive and spoke her mind, spouting directives at everyone. I volunteered my services to her and she gave me things to do. Very soon, the performance began. A french ballet began, all the dancers in seventeenth century garb; or at least the singing was in French. I wasn't really a fan, nor was I dressed to mingle with the crowd serving drinks, so I volunteered to go below and behind stage to help with the work. The next part of the dream led me through menial tasks which I performed dutifully; toting this, moving that, adjusting lights, etc. While performing one task, I continued lower and lower underneath the building until I came to a well-lit, but extremely steamy cellar where I saw men and women naked or with towels on. I realized that this was a Turkish bath. Odd, I thought, below this theater, on this college campus.

    Finally, the ballet was over and the actor and actresses filed behind stage, partaking in the afterglow festivities of the post-performance. After disrobing, many of the performers were led by the red-headed Director lady, loudly running her mouth the whole way, down to the Turkish baths. Curious, I followed, but seeing what was going on, apparently an orgy, I decided I didn't want to be there. From there, I walked up the steps to the very top balcony. There, I found my father and some of my good friends along with a few strangers. All of a sudden an orange tabby cat, scared to death, half starved, began terrorizing everyone. I chased him, and grabbed him by the scruff and he turned on me and scratched and bit me until I was able to put a stranglehold on him where he wouldn't bite or scratch me: his neck and front legs in my right hand and his rear legs in the left hand. Puss and snot were coming out of his mouth, ears, and eyes, and blood was all over me. My father said, "You know that cat has rabies?" I said, "It appears that way. Let's take care of him first and then I'll take care of myself."

    I always carry at least one white linen or cotton handkerchief in my back pocket. I had three in this dream. While holding the cat, I asked my father to remove them from my back pocket, wrap two around each of his front paws, and then the last one around his head and eyes. After doing so, the cat relaxed, and I was able to set him down. That was basically the end of it, as we left the balcony and theater all together.

    Strange.
    The basement represents the lower chakras, where everything seems as it should be.
    The problem is on the upper balcony, which represents the head area, or your intellect. Finding father there is also normal, as he represents the government, the higher self...but it's that kitten, totally starved, and wild, untamed, that gives concern.
    It represents an area in your education, perhaps, that was left blank.Perhaps since cats represent domesticity and comfort it could mean that your subconscious is starved in that area.
    The white cotton handkerchiefs represent purity and cleanliness, so perhaps you need to dress or wrap your mind in some mental impressions that
    calm you down.

  13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

    1inMany (5th January 2012), Belle (5th January 2012), Calz (5th January 2012), Carmody (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Eram (3rd March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2012), Lisab (5th January 2012), Marianne (5th January 2012), modwiz (5th January 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (5th January 2012), Sierra (9th January 2012)

  14. Link to Post #5888
    United States Avalon Member
    Join Date
    28th January 2011
    Posts
    1,195
    Thanks
    20,030
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    My experience is that the universe is being extra careful so that you go into a critical decision making point or day, with no false (too much knowledge) support. For dreams are allegorical tales of our coming experiences (from my personal experience in these matters) and of our spiritual associations in astral realms.

    You might be undergoing some fine tuning in your timeline so electrical items could experience failure. 'realists' would write it off to electrostatic charge change, ie lower humidity, power fluctuations and possibly weather temperature changes due to seasonal aspects..but the nature of emergent reality is that like the dream it ALWAYS forms from formlessness INTO something that is stable in THIS 'conscious' frameworks.
    Thank you, Carmody.

    Because I tend to normally allow these things to be, figuring that at some point the universe will reveal its intent, I've never spent much time attempting to understand what was going on. This time feels different, more intense.

    You've added a much needed clarity and an understanding that once spoken, becomes a 'slap on the forehead, "of course that's it"' reaction.

  15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

    1inMany (5th January 2012), Calz (5th January 2012), Carmody (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Eram (3rd March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2012), Lisab (5th January 2012), modwiz (5th January 2012)

  16. Link to Post #5889
    Australia Avalon Member astrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd April 2010
    Location
    In service
    Posts
    3,818
    Thanks
    11,044
    Thanked 32,429 times in 3,394 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

  17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

    Belle (7th January 2012), Calz (5th January 2012), Carmody (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Eram (3rd March 2013), Lisab (5th January 2012), Marianne (5th January 2012), modwiz (5th January 2012), Sierra (9th January 2012), ViralSpiral (5th January 2012)

  18. Link to Post #5890
    Australia Avalon Member astrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd April 2010
    Location
    In service
    Posts
    3,818
    Thanks
    11,044
    Thanked 32,429 times in 3,394 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Really noticing so many internal changes now.
    The path for me has just opened up for all the things
    i have been trying to do for ages.
    In retrospect, me moving on things any
    earlier would have been a total waste of time
    as i didn't have the right attitude,
    nor supportive energies.

    I called the kennels today to board my dogs
    for the weekend i will be away.
    And really its a trial to get them
    ready for me being away for longer, as im coming home both nights.
    It's meant to get easier for them if they have been before.
    If Louis is still not well, i will split them up, and get someone to
    house sit with him, and just board Ozzie.

    I'm visiting the kennels on the weekend to
    check out their set up. They have indoor kennels
    which is good, and my Vet said they have had no
    complaints about them. I have to be confident that
    they will be ok, else i will be stressing the whole
    time i am away.

    Been giving Louis Ormus twice a day,
    and noticing he is preferring to sit in the garden,
    its like he is grounding himself, which makes
    sense. Animals know so much intuitively,
    much more than we give them credit for.
    I'm also giving him fresh raw meaty bones.
    I have a theory on feeding the same body
    parts he is showing a weakness in.

    Not looking forward to leaving them, but its all good,
    more lessons in detachment. If it all goes well it really opens
    me up for future traveling and adventures. So fingers crossed.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

  19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

    1inMany (5th January 2012), Belle (7th January 2012), Calz (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Eram (11th April 2012), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2012), Lisab (5th January 2012), Marianne (5th January 2012), modwiz (5th January 2012), Sierra (9th January 2012), ulli (5th January 2012)

  20. Link to Post #5891
    Australia Avalon Member astrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd April 2010
    Location
    In service
    Posts
    3,818
    Thanks
    11,044
    Thanked 32,429 times in 3,394 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    The money issue I'm still trying to untangle myself. It's so loaded
    with parental, societal, and ancestral programming that its
    so hard to know where to start. I don't subscribe to the money
    is evil mythology that has been feed into the consciousness of
    many lightworkers. And i have talked about that a bit already,
    its usually falls on deaf ears and it brings out the trolls.
    I always get by, always have want i need when i need it,
    in fact i seem to have a real gift in making money,
    which i could use to help so many people.
    The problem is i have absolutely no drive when it
    comes to money, its a real puzzle to me,
    and one that i would very much like to solve.
    It's on my list as something
    to untangle this year.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

  21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

    1inMany (5th January 2012), Belle (7th January 2012), Calz (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Eram (3rd March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2012), Lisab (5th January 2012), Marianne (5th January 2012), modwiz (5th January 2012), Sierra (9th January 2012), ulli (5th January 2012)

  22. Link to Post #5892
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th December 2011
    Posts
    2,130
    Thanks
    31,637
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Here and now...glad I got a catnap because it's been a late night. Have given much of my self today, am tired but not to the level I would expect. Maybe I really am getting stronger. That would be so cool. Feeling that all is as it should be with my girls. I love them so much, and I'm thankful that sometimes everything works out, sometimes I am able to provide just what they need in their hearts. The connection is surreal.

    She should have been so sick today, actually probably for a couple of days. But I placed just a certain rock under her pillow, and she didn't have a headache when she got up. She should have been sick, really sick...but in the middle of the night she felt a very firm touch on her back and was immediately relieved of feeling any sickness. She's got peeps. And, when you have peeps that love you unconditionally, it's only a hop, skip & a jump over to loving yourself unconditionally. I will do what I can to help her travel the distance...even if I have to kick her butt over it

    Tonight I was talking to my daughter about her guardian angel, since it isn't the time for introduction to higher self (which is how I kind of equate guardian angels I guess). As I was talking, I could easily imagine a pillar of light reaching to her from above her head. Sometimes I can't decide whether my imagination is really good, or whether by some unexplainable force I am able to see something that's not even there, not really visible...hmmm, always leading to... is that real? Haha, I laugh at myself, what is real? Discussion for another day. She is smiling and full of hope, as all young people should end every day. Tomorrow, younger one is back to school. Tonight I tucked her in, such a rare occurrence as they get older. I always get my sugars & hugs, but tucking in is a special occurrence. School means more dealings with people outside this teensy tinesy safe zone. Ick. I think I will have to find a special rock for her purse in the morning. And a new one for myself, since older one has decided to keep mine lol.

    Hearing the hum of the space heater. Same old rug on the floor, same tick tock on the wall. Some tension in my head and neck. Looking forward to the new music & theta combo tonight. Wishing to all a good night's sleep

    Much Love,
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

  23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

    astrid (5th January 2012), Belle (7th January 2012), Calz (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Eram (3rd March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2012), Lisab (5th January 2012), modwiz (5th January 2012), Sierra (9th January 2012), ulli (5th January 2012)

  24. Link to Post #5893
    Australia Avalon Member astrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd April 2010
    Location
    In service
    Posts
    3,818
    Thanks
    11,044
    Thanked 32,429 times in 3,394 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    1inMany , i have one guide i work with that likes to place a hand my back also.
    He is one of my healing teachers. Sometimes he appears for others to if i ask him
    to assist me, and they report the same touch in the same spot, even when i don't
    say anything to hint at his particular signature.
    It's so cool when you get those physical confirmations.
    Last edited by astrid; 5th January 2012 at 06:52.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

  25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

    1inMany (5th January 2012), Belle (7th January 2012), Calz (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Eram (3rd March 2013), Lisab (5th January 2012), Sierra (9th January 2012), ulli (5th January 2012)

  26. Link to Post #5894
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th December 2011
    Posts
    2,130
    Thanks
    31,637
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Astrid, that is so cool. It used to bother me that everyone around me hears and sees and experiences things that I don't, but I decided that's it's pretty freakin' awesome that it's happening all around me whether I know it or not If he can do that, do you think you will be able to also?
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

  27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

    Calz (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Eram (3rd March 2013), Lisab (5th January 2012), Marianne (5th January 2012), ulli (5th January 2012)

  28. Link to Post #5895
    Australia Avalon Member astrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd April 2010
    Location
    In service
    Posts
    3,818
    Thanks
    11,044
    Thanked 32,429 times in 3,394 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Sure, but its usually me being " worked through" as the vessel,
    rather than my consciousness per say, Although that said,
    i do send my consciousness out and about also.
    It just depends what the situation is.
    I can't predict how the other person is going to
    perceive the healing. Sometimes i get huge energy and guide
    action and they feel nothing, and other times i feel nothing and
    they report amazing visions, so you never can tell.
    I often find the more powerful experiences are with those
    i have been working with for some time and have established trust and
    a open channel.
    I'm still figuring out why i have some many spirit helpers.
    Sometimes i even have to send some of them away as it gets confusing.
    And after all this time i still have trouble believing it all, maybe that's what keep
    me so grounded. That and not being attached to the outcome, i just send them in
    where ever help is requested and then let go. Sometimes i think i'm too detached,
    as often i forget the whole session by the next day, and i don't ever think to call/ email
    the person to see how they are doing.. Some would probably think me rude.
    But its being totally in that moment, the present that makes it all work so well.
    So in a way we are designed to forget .

    And frankly the not knowing full details is great to keep the ego in check.
    Why I constantly referring to myself as the vessel through which the healing
    takes place, not the healer. It stops people from placing me on some sort of
    pedestal too, which i absolutely shy away from.

    I try and get them connecting up with their own guidance and when that is done,
    I'm pretty much out of there and on to the next job. Go direct always.
    Last edited by astrid; 5th January 2012 at 07:20.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

  29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

    Belle (7th January 2012), Calz (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Eram (3rd March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2012), Lisab (5th January 2012), Marianne (5th January 2012), Sierra (9th January 2012), ulli (5th January 2012)

  30. Link to Post #5896
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Join Date
    20th July 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    3,649
    Thanks
    30,030
    Thanked 18,034 times in 2,327 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Home (is a place where I yearn to belong)

  31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

    astrid (5th January 2012), Belle (7th January 2012), Calz (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Eram (3rd March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2012), Lisab (5th January 2012), pickle (5th January 2012), ulli (5th January 2012)

  32. Link to Post #5897
    Costa Rica Avalon Member ulli's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th November 2010
    Posts
    13,866
    Thanks
    67,236
    Thanked 128,136 times in 13,549 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Thanks for talking about your spirit helpers, Astrid. It's helping me connect with mine. I have to ask them for some favours do do with my family in Barbados.
    That little island is full of lost souls who need to be told to stop bothering the living. It has to be the most compelling place in the world as far as alcoholism is concerned.
    But I also want them to learn some lessons rather than have spirit helpers come and save them from themselves. The only thing is when it comes to heavy drinking there is nothing left in the brain to learn lessons with. Alcohol has a way of convincing the victim that no other medicine works, while dragging them deeper into the sickness. And the process is so gradual that it's hard to tell when it gets to a point of no return.
    I guess the best attitude for me to have is to keep my own worries in check while asking the guardian angels to secretly turn all that wine into harmless water.
    Strangely enough, some rum bottles have been discovered that had tea in them, instead of rum...but that wasn't placed there by the guardian angels.
    The other thing about steady drinking is that the happy drinker after a while becomes a morose drinker, and after a little more becomes an angry drinker and that is when the real problem begins. So at that point it would be cool to get a little miracle injected to reverse the process. May the light pierce the veils.

  33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

    astrid (5th January 2012), Belle (7th January 2012), Calz (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Eram (3rd March 2013), Lisab (5th January 2012), Marianne (5th January 2012), modwiz (5th January 2012), pickle (5th January 2012), Sierra (9th January 2012)

  34. Link to Post #5898
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Join Date
    20th July 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    3,649
    Thanks
    30,030
    Thanked 18,034 times in 2,327 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Talking about spirit helpers. When I lived in New Hampshire, I took an herbal apprenticeship and spent a lot of time around amazing people who regularly saw and felt things I was not able to. But I was given what I needed in my life, and came to accept it as perfect for me. People experience their guides in different ways (I experience mine mostly in a feeling, which I was discounting at first).

    There is an excellent way most anyone can actually experience the feeling of unseen energies, and that's through Reiki. When a person becomes attuned to the Reiki energy, one or more guides come to help that person to share the energy with others.

    In giving a reiki treatment, sometimes the person receiving it would think I had three or more hands, because they still 'felt' the pressure and warmth of my hand in a place on their body, after I had lifted it and placed it somewhere else. It sounds a bit freaky talking about it, but I never had anyone upset about it, because Reiki mellows you so much, and it just seemed natural at the time. It helps people believe in unseen energies (energy flow, guides, guardian angels, all these things) when they feel it happen to them. It helps the Reiki practitioner (one who has received an attunement) believe too, if you are new to it.

    I can easily do a Reiki attunement by distance. If anyone wants one, I am honored and happy to share this with you. Just PM me. If you are not familiar with Reiki, do an internet search and you'll find lots of info.

    Marianne

  35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

    astrid (5th January 2012), Belle (7th January 2012), Calz (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Eram (3rd March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2012), Lisab (5th January 2012), modwiz (5th January 2012), pickle (5th January 2012), Sierra (9th January 2012), ulli (5th January 2012)

  36. Link to Post #5899
    Australia Avalon Member astrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd April 2010
    Location
    In service
    Posts
    3,818
    Thanks
    11,044
    Thanked 32,429 times in 3,394 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    The problem with addicts is they lack personal power.
    My brother is a drinker and its constantly justifying and blaming
    the rest of the world for his issues. Its frustrating, but i have not
    been given the go ahead to do any work on him, so i just have to
    sit back. I think his partner will probably leave him soonish,
    why i cant block that cause and effect train line.
    Hes adopted and has a lot of baggage from that also, he still hasnt found his
    natural mother, but he has been talking about it for years. He even has her
    name and address. But power loss puts him in a state of being stuck. He is
    also aggressive towards me when i try to hold up a mirror to his life,
    so I'm pretty much given up dealing with him in the physical, unless i hear
    that he has hit the bottom I'm sitting back. Yes always a crowd of negative
    entities around addicts, it's why they attack you.
    Last edited by astrid; 5th January 2012 at 10:37.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

  37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

    Belle (7th January 2012), Calz (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Eram (3rd March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2012), Lisab (5th January 2012), Marianne (5th January 2012), modwiz (5th January 2012), Sierra (9th January 2012), ulli (5th January 2012)

  38. Link to Post #5900
    Wales Avalon Member Lisab's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd February 2011
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    29,942
    Thanked 8,982 times in 1,173 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    When I had my reiki attunement I thought my teacher had flicked me on the nose at one my point! Of course it wasa guide stepping in. Im only level 1 as I wanted back up for my anxiety after my post natal episode, which was a major catalyst to my healing process. I use it on myself mainly but also the fam. My little one loves it. He asks me for reiki and he's asleep before Ive even got to his mid chakra area. I should go for my level 2.

    Astrid thanks for Tom's updates. I love it when he giggles, he's like a little child its infectious. He's reminded me to get off my ass and start my kundalini yoga again. Ive been reallhy lazy lately.

  39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

    astrid (5th January 2012), Belle (7th January 2012), Calz (5th January 2012), eaglespirit (5th January 2012), Eram (3rd March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2012), Marianne (5th January 2012), Sierra (9th January 2012), ulli (5th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 2737 FirstFirst 1 195 245 285 295 305 345 395 795 1295 2737 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts