+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 11 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 231

Thread: The Law of One

  1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th March 2010
    Posts
    1,026
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked 2,799 times in 663 posts

    Question The Law of One

    I thought some of you would be interested in listening to the person who channeled the Ra material, I did enjoyed the interview







    I feel almost ashamed to say it but I haven't been able to link the videos so you can see them directly here without going to youtube; I have done it several times before but for some reason I can't do it now. Can somebody please help me?

    Edit by Steven, there you go Cloud9
    Last edited by Steven; 14th August 2010 at 16:39. Reason: video embedded

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

    ExomatrixTV (6th May 2023)

  3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member Anchor's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th February 2010
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Language
    English
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    11,425
    Thanked 26,556 times in 3,812 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    See the ?v= part of the URL ... take all the letters between the = and the & (dont include the & or the =) and put them between

    [ YOUTUBE] and [ /YOUTUBE]

    but dont put the spaces in, I only did that so they would post in a way you could see it

    So in your first example [ youtube]y79dX5SJHDY [ /youtube]

    John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the whole truth be known by all, let nothing but the truth be known by all --

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

    ExomatrixTV (6th May 2023)

  5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    28th April 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,810 times in 819 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Ra= luciferian teaching

    When people consciousness reaches a certain level some how they magically stop questioning the things they find and blindly belief what is written!!
    Don't stop thinking or you fall for the mind control trap.

  6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member Jonathon's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st March 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    52
    Posts
    403
    Thanks
    383
    Thanked 995 times in 232 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    Ra= luciferian teaching
    Hello Mu2143,

    Would love to hear the evidence or thought process on this position. What, precisely, leads you to this judgment?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

    ExomatrixTV (6th May 2023)

  8. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member Anchor's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th February 2010
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Language
    English
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    11,425
    Thanked 26,556 times in 3,812 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by Jonathon (here)
    Hello Mu2143,

    Would love to hear the evidence or thought process on this position. What, precisely, leads you to this judgment?
    Good luck with that! I asked the same things whenever mu2143 posts that or similar lines, which is quite a few times on the old forum, but you never get an answer that means anything pertinent to the question.

    John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 14th August 2010 at 10:00.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the whole truth be known by all, let nothing but the truth be known by all --

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

    ExomatrixTV (6th May 2023)

  10. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    28th April 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,810 times in 819 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by Jonathon (here)
    Hello Mu2143,

    Would love to hear the evidence or thought process on this position. What, precisely, leads you to this judgment?
    The first reaction from some one who beliefs a lie is... it wants proof from some one else which is basic foundation of programming some one even if it is true or not.
    That is why I see still people on this form who still have mindcontrol programming in there brain which is just a super quantum computer and it can't think it just processes/stores information regardless if it is true or not.
    Also this is do that your lazy to do your own research and I can tell that you never fully questioned the Law of one and did not noticed consciously there was some thing wrong with it.

    Then my question to you why do you belief that I can supply you with the proof when only you can get it if you did question everything your read?

    Nobody supplied me with the proof it is I when I start thinking and question the things about the Law of one why?


    I
    Last edited by Mu2143; 14th August 2010 at 10:03.

  11. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member Anchor's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th February 2010
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Language
    English
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    11,425
    Thanked 26,556 times in 3,812 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    The first reaction from some one who beliefs a lie is... it wants proof from some one else which is basic foundation of programming some one even if it is true or not.
    That is why I see still people on this form who still have mindcontrol programming in there brain which is just a super quantum computer and it can't think it just processes/stores information regardless if it is true or no.
    Also this is do that your lazy to do your own research and I can tell that you never fully questioned the Law of one and did not noticed consciously there was some thing wrong with it.

    Then my question to you why do you belief that I can supply you with the proof when only you can get it if you did question everything your read?

    Nobody supplied me with the proof it is I when I start thinking and question the things about the Law of one why?


    I
    And, there we have it. The template answer - "Do Your Own Research" as used many times.

    Why did you even bother with stating your position when you never support it?

    Quote Posted by mu2143
    Ra= luciferian teaching
    Says who? You ? If so why do you think that? I am not asking for proof, I am asking why you think it.

    I have seen this from you several times on the old forum. It would be nice for you to answer the question - just once.

    Quote Posted by mu2143
    When people consciousness reaches a certain level some how they magically stop questioning the things they find and blindly belief what is written!!
    Don't stop thinking or you fall for the mind control trap.
    I haven't stopped questioning and I have not stopped thinking. Nor has Jonathan - which is why we are questioning you

    John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the whole truth be known by all, let nothing but the truth be known by all --

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

    ExomatrixTV (6th May 2023)

  13. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    16th March 2010
    Posts
    1,347
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 744 times in 349 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    .

    can someone please explain why is it she does not count time as the 4th dimenision withing this 3rd density...also, can someone explain the difference between densities and dimensions.. l

  14. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member Jonathon's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st March 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    52
    Posts
    403
    Thanks
    383
    Thanked 995 times in 232 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    The first reaction from some one who beliefs a lie is... it wants proof from some one else which is basic foundation of programming some one even if it is true or not.
    That is why I see still people on this form who still have mindcontrol programming in there brain which is just a super quantum computer and it can't think it just processes/stores information regardless if it is true or not.
    Also this is do that your lazy to do your own research and I can tell that you never fully questioned the Law of one and did not noticed consciously there was some thing wrong with it.

    Then my question to you why do you belief that I can supply you with the proof when only you can get it if you did question everything your read?

    Nobody supplied me with the proof it is I when I start thinking and question the things about the Law of one why?


    I
    Ahh now I see.

    To answer your question... I have not taken a position therefore have nothing to defend.
    Last edited by Jonathon; 14th August 2010 at 10:10.

  15. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    28th April 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,810 times in 819 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Ahh now I see.
    No you don't

  16. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member Jonathon's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st March 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    52
    Posts
    403
    Thanks
    383
    Thanked 995 times in 232 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    No you don't
    Fascinating.

  17. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    16th March 2010
    Posts
    1,347
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 744 times in 349 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Nobody supplied me with the proof it is I when I start thinking and question the things about the Law of one why?

    hi mu

    i would like to know why do you feel you need to be a judge other than for you own self? and if you never found any proof of this material being good and helpful, why still bother discussing it? if it's oriented towards service to others, it is certainly not luciferian...to say the least... l

  18. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    28th April 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,810 times in 819 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote And, there we have it. The template answer - "Do Your Own Research" as used many times.

    Why did you even bother with stating your position when you never support it?
    It is not template answer its the root cause of our ways, unless we start to taking the responsibility to ask the questions! We would not be in a self created prison where we belief we are free.

    Quote Says who? You ? If so why do you think that? I am not asking for proof, I am asking why you think it.

    I have seen this from you several times on the old forum. It would be nice for you to answer the question - just once.
    Why do I think the Law of one is a Luciferian teaching is because the bases for the super scientist without direct connected with the spirit. The spirit always knows what is true or not, but because we have fallen in time it takes a long time to find out if it is true. The only way is to think about it a lot and I mean as long as you can because your brain is faster on the moment ,but it can't tell what is true or not. So you mostly you fall back to the brain because it is easier and that is how we behave!!!

    What most people trying to do in this world when it comes to this is trying to brake off your thinking and fall back to the brain (Low IQ losses to some one with A high IQ ,but the spirit is smarter but it takes time this the trickery they use to make you think your stupid and that only the smart guy knows it ). If you have learn to drive a car you know that you can't drive a car just by thinking and then do it, only if you have learned to program your self with instructions you have learned your self how to react. Every time you do a action for controlling your car is done from your brain and It goes then automatically.

    Conclusion doing is faster then thinking so where easy pray when it comes to programming us.

    Quote I haven't stopped questioning and I have not stopped thinking. Nor has Jonathan - which is why we are questioning you

    John..
    You already have proven to me that your not doing that because you belief the Law of One is fully true and I know it is not fully true. People who follow some ones elses beliefs always defend them blindly.

  19. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    28th April 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,810 times in 819 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote hi mu

    i would like to know why do you feel you need to be a judge other than for you own self? and if you never found any proof of this material being good and helpful, why still bother discussing it? if it's oriented towards service to others, it is certainly not luciferian...to say the least... l
    I'm not judge others I am simply showing my findings ,but it is up to the person to think about it. And I only get defensive response which is a symptom people have when they stop questioning/thinking about there beliefs and in this case it is the Law of One.

  20. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    26th March 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 29 times in 15 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    .

    can someone explain the difference between densities and dimensions.. l
    dimension refers to the relationship between time-space

    density refers to the quality of consciousness-awareness

    now, when comes to The Law of One ( not luciferian teachings ) the term is used with equivalent meaning...

  21. Link to Post #16
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    28th April 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,810 times in 819 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by Jonathon (here)
    Fascinating.
    Ahh now I see.

  22. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    28th April 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,810 times in 819 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by Nagual (here)
    dimension refers to the relationship between time-space

    density refers to the quality of consciousness-awareness

    now, when comes to The Law of One ( not luciferian teachings ) the term is used with equivalent meaning...
    So you mean what is written here is the full Law of One teaching...... No it is not ... What was it again the PTB do .... It is mixing trued with lies , so you will find things to be true and things that are not true..... if you keep questioning every line of that teaching!

  23. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    26th March 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 29 times in 15 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    So you mean what is written here is the full Law of One teaching...... No it is not ... What was it again the PTB do .... It is mixing trued with lies , so you will find things to be true and things that are not true..... if you keep questioning every line of that teaching!
    i don't think you will find all the truth in one place only...

    that's why we are here, to find the pieces of the puzzle and put them together...

  24. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    16th March 2010
    Posts
    1,347
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 744 times in 349 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    :nagual
    Quote density refers to the quality of consciousness-awareness

    thanks

    what do you understand by quality?

    if there's no time in say 7th or 8th dimension, why still call it a dimension? l

  25. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    26th March 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 29 times in 15 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by lightblue (here)


    what do you understand by quality?

    Quality = density of consciousness - or density of vibration . Frequently used by Ra as an analog to what is currently thought of as "dimensions" in the Universe. The densities are organized into an eight-fold "octave" system, analogous to the musical octave and the visual light spectrum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 11 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts