Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 65

Thread: Where is Viking?

  1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member Sabrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th April 2010
    Location
    Kent, UK
    Posts
    3,022
    Thanks
    1,647
    Thanked 12,458 times in 2,874 posts

    Default Where is Viking?

    My resignation thread has picked up that Viking has dropped off the Avalon planet and become a retired member. What has happened to him? No grand gesture and leaving announcement. Just gone. And he's not even a banker (as far as I know). Feel I need to be the Tarka to his Viking in the interest of balance. Will be channeling for info. over night. Any news anyone?
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

  2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

    Bo Atkinson (25th March 2012), Caren (24th March 2012), christian (25th March 2012), Debra (26th March 2012), EnergyGardener (25th March 2012), fractal being (25th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (26th March 2012), Little Ishta (25th March 2012), mab777 (26th March 2012), modwiz (26th March 2012), Realeyes (27th March 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012), thew88 (25th March 2012)

  3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th February 2012
    Location
    Forest Dweller
    Language
    English
    Age
    76
    Posts
    20,039
    Thanks
    137,814
    Thanked 184,332 times in 19,855 posts

    Default Re: Where is Viking?

    Viking, I'm leaving the light on for ya! You just take all the time you need...

    I'll be waiting right over here ................

    Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th March 2012 at 22:18.

  4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

    Caren (24th March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (20th June 2012), Debra (26th March 2012), EnergyGardener (25th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (26th March 2012), Little Ishta (25th March 2012), modwiz (26th March 2012), Realeyes (27th March 2012), thew88 (25th March 2012)

  5. Link to Post #3
    Wales Avalon Member
    Join Date
    10th April 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    623
    Thanked 1,363 times in 407 posts

    Default Re: Where is Viking?

    I've just spoke to Viking, he says all is well and he sends his love to all at Avalon.

  6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

    alxz (27th March 2012), aquamarine (27th March 2012), aranuk (25th March 2012), Caren (24th March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (20th June 2012), Debra (26th March 2012), EnergyGardener (25th March 2012), gs_powered (26th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (26th March 2012), kathymarie (27th March 2012), Kendall (26th March 2012), kersley (24th March 2012), kevlar (26th March 2012), Little Ishta (25th March 2012), mab777 (26th March 2012), modwiz (26th March 2012), NancyV (25th March 2012), Realeyes (27th March 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (24th March 2012)

  7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2010
    Location
    Inverness-----Scotland
    Language
    English
    Age
    80
    Posts
    13,480
    Thanks
    32,783
    Thanked 69,660 times in 11,976 posts

    Default Re: Where is Viking?

    Viking has been here almost two years exactly.
    Even though we were not exactly on the same page we were not in opposition either.
    He has many friends over 200 in fact.
    Hope it is a temp retirement.

    C
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

  8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

    Caren (24th March 2012), EnergyGardener (25th March 2012), gripreaper (25th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (26th March 2012), kathymarie (27th March 2012), Little Ishta (25th March 2012), modwiz (26th March 2012), Muzz (24th March 2012), thew88 (25th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (24th March 2012)

  9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Join Date
    20th March 2011
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Posts
    445
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 1,148 times in 324 posts

    Default Re: Where is Viking?

    I think he was just plain weary. With all of the... you know. All that to-do that really wasn't a to-do at all? And by that I mean, to me, it was a to-do, and to some other folks, it was also a to-do, but to some folks in authority, it wasn't really much of a to-do. Nothing to see here, move on, you know?

    ETM
    Last edited by etm567; 24th March 2012 at 22:36. Reason: for clarity

  10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

    aquamarine (27th March 2012), Bo Atkinson (25th March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (20th June 2012), EnergyGardener (25th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (26th March 2012), Little Ishta (25th March 2012), modwiz (26th March 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (24th March 2012)

  11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member WHOMADEGOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd January 2012
    Location
    Triangulate my cell phone!
    Age
    52
    Posts
    294
    Thanks
    2,628
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

    Default Re: Where is Viking?

    I hope he has a change of heart and ignores the BS.

    He has done much for PA.

    Countless times I have been made aware of many many things he has posted and the subsequent perspectives on those topics.

    A very valuable resource and a very kind person, Sorry to see him leave.

    Blessings to the rest of your journey Viking

    Mark

  12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

    alxz (27th March 2012), aquamarine (27th March 2012), Bo Atkinson (25th March 2012), Caren (24th March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (20th June 2012), EnergyGardener (25th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (26th March 2012), kathymarie (27th March 2012), Little Ishta (25th March 2012), meat suit (25th March 2012), modwiz (26th March 2012), NancyV (25th March 2012), Realeyes (27th March 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012), Swanette (26th March 2012), TelosianEmbrace (26th March 2012), thew88 (25th March 2012)

  13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member sunflower's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th March 2010
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    12,141
    Thanked 1,314 times in 323 posts

    Default Re: Where is Viking?

    Although I am not into channelling per se I did enjoy Viking's upbeat personality. He did start many an interesting thread which I enjoyed reading. Hope to read another one soon!

  14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

    alxz (27th March 2012), andrewgreen (27th March 2012), aranuk (25th March 2012), Camilo (26th March 2012), Caren (24th March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (20th June 2012), EnergyGardener (25th March 2012), greybeard (24th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (26th March 2012), kathymarie (27th March 2012), Little Ishta (25th March 2012), Marin (27th March 2012), meat suit (25th March 2012), modwiz (26th March 2012), NancyV (25th March 2012), Realeyes (27th March 2012), Referee (26th March 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012), thew88 (25th March 2012)

  15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th December 2011
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Age
    69
    Posts
    564
    Thanks
    2,189
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

    Default Re: Where is Viking?

    Please let us know of any positive developments with Viking. Please drop me a PM with his email address if you have it.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (20th June 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (26th March 2012), kathymarie (27th March 2012), Little Ishta (25th March 2012), RunningDeer (25th March 2012)

  17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member sandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th January 2011
    Location
    North East Saskatchewan
    Posts
    1,446
    Thanks
    28,707
    Thanked 6,923 times in 1,311 posts

    Default Re: Where is Viking?

    Hey Viking, if you get a chance to read this,

    Please don't let the to do's keep you away too long. I enjoy your posts and most of all your BEING Great Vibes and loving energy is needed everywhere, so may you continue to share your joy each day as you so freely presented here and may your cup always be full of LOVE.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

  18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

    Camilo (26th March 2012), Caren (25th March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (20th June 2012), Earth Angel (25th March 2012), EnergyGardener (25th March 2012), etm567 (25th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (26th March 2012), Little Ishta (25th March 2012), modwiz (26th March 2012), Realeyes (27th March 2012), RunningDeer (25th March 2012), thew88 (25th March 2012)

  19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd September 2010
    Location
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Language
    English
    Posts
    294
    Thanks
    990
    Thanked 1,184 times in 227 posts

    Default Re: Where is Viking?

    Another good one gone? Yeeesh! Too many are leaving. And its sad to see them go. Hoping that Viking just needs a break and will return. If not, all the best and love to him. You will be missed Viking!

  20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

    bitmystic (25th March 2012), Camilo (26th March 2012), Caren (25th March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (20th June 2012), Earth Angel (25th March 2012), EnergyGardener (25th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (26th March 2012), modwiz (26th March 2012), Realeyes (27th March 2012), Referee (26th March 2012), RunningDeer (25th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (25th March 2012)

  21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th March 2010
    Posts
    1,026
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked 2,799 times in 663 posts

    Default Re: Where is Viking?

    Well, Viking left once but he came back... which I think makes him a wise guy.
    He is a true Avalonian and I hope ( I know) he'll come back, he knows Avalon is his home.

  22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (20th June 2012), Earth Angel (25th March 2012), EnergyGardener (25th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (26th March 2012), Limor Wolf (26th March 2012), Little Ishta (25th March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (25th March 2012)

  23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st April 2010
    Location
    Subtropics US (South Florida)
    Posts
    1,104
    Thanks
    1,674
    Thanked 5,284 times in 869 posts

    Default Re: Where is Viking?

    Hey Viking, I miss you around here. Mandala
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi




  24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

    Camilo (26th March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (20th June 2012), Earth Angel (25th March 2012), EnergyGardener (25th March 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (26th March 2012), Little Ishta (25th March 2012)

  25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Join Date
    11th June 2011
    Posts
    2,179
    Thanks
    6,186
    Thanked 13,416 times in 1,924 posts

    Default Re: Where is Viking?

    If he is not making a big noise about it (like others), I would say he is just taking a break.

  26. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member Hermite's Avatar
    Join Date
    20th November 2011
    Location
    Close to the edge
    Age
    76
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked 717 times in 146 posts

    Default Re: Where is Viking?

    I hope you, Viking, have a nice vacation, rest up and come back refreshed and ready to forge on ahead. These are the times when we need to stick together, not fall apart. <3

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermite For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (20th June 2012)

  28. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    22nd January 2011
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanks
    2,091
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

    Default Re: Where is Viking?

    Okay . . . what I am about to post will probably get my “hammer in a jam” but I have noticed a couple things that have my curiosity in overdrive.

    Let me say first that I feel, to some extent, responsible for the current flood of members leaving the forum who where interested strongly in the channeled messages. I feel somewhat responsible because I was the one who started the thread asking that the threads/posts on channeled messages be reviewed by the moderators. Subsequently there was a tightening down of how channeled messages are posted on Avalon.

    Shortly after the tightening down on the channeled messages somebody posted a thread that atticus1 forum was open to the general public for a couple days. . . . . being the ever curious female that I am I trotted right on over to the atticus forum to see what all the hub bub was about. Low and behold what did I see? Darla had just become a bona fide member of atticus . . . . which I found rather fascinating . . . . obviously there is nothing wrong or nefarious with individuals being members of several different forums, but this one rather shocked me. Darla and atticus?? . . . . . don’t know . . . . seems odd. So then my ever curious, over active mind strays over into the questioning realm of, is the atticus forum where other members (interested in channeling) heading?? If so, why? Why to that forum?

    Of course I have nothing to really back up my questions other than seeing Darla’s avatar/name appear on atticus at the same time she stopped posting on PA and now viking has retired along with several other members (in the channeled realm) disappear or stop posting on PA. Of course also, someone could be using darla’s name as well . . . .but her name is very unique.

    Also too, the “stirring of the pot” thread and atticus’ new interview popped up the same time the “channeled members” stopped posting and disappeared from Avalon.

    I am drawing no conclusions to my observations . . . .just one of those little things that make me go hmmmmmm . . . . .

  29. Link to Post #16
    Europe Avalon Member Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    20th July 2011
    Location
    north wales uk
    Posts
    366
    Thanks
    1,214
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

    Default Re: Where is Viking?

    Viking may have left the building for a while but I'm sure he'll be back soon with a spring in his step?

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Pete For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (20th June 2012)

  31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Join Date
    20th March 2011
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Posts
    445
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 1,148 times in 324 posts

    Default Re: Where is Viking?

    Quote Posted by blufire (here)

    Shortly after the tightening down on the channeled messages somebody posted a thread that atticus1 forum was open to the general public for a couple days. . . . . being the ever curious female that I am I trotted right on over to the atticus forum to see what all the hub bub was about. Low and behold what did I see? Darla had just become a bona fide member of atticus . . . . which I found rather fascinating . . . . obviously there is nothing wrong or nefarious with individuals being members of several different forums, but this one rather shocked me. Darla and atticus?? . . . . . don’t know . . . . seems odd. So then my ever curious, over active mind strays over into the questioning realm of, is the atticus forum where other members (interested in channeling) heading?? If so, why? Why to that forum?


    Seems to me maybe you like to stir the pot. What difference could it possibly make to you where Darla goes and what she does? She was made to feel quite unwelcome here, as were several other folks. (I know, I know, the mods are going to tell me this isn't true. BUt it is. Personal experience is subjective. I would say that when Darla got a three day vacation for posting the word "Namaste" and a little blurb that translated it, something like, "The divinity in me sees the divinity in you," that was a big hint. And why did that get her a three day? Well, judging from the words in that post, the mods must believe they can see into her heart and believe they saw something else there. But what? I do not know. I suppose they are suggesting that her intentions were not sincere. But how can they make that judgment? Who are they to say they know when someone means the opposite of what they say? Do they have some omniscient powers? Maybe? Something else I do not know.

    I was going to say something else, at first, about whether or not she is participating there. By the way, anyone can join there at any time. No big deal.

    It does seem to me to be only reasonable that people who find the environment not very welcoming here would go looking for other places to participate, if they want to. Why ever not? Why shouldn't they, if they choose not to do it here? In Darla's case, I think she is rediscovering the joys of life apart from a forum full of disagreement and many hard feelings.

    However, may I ask, sincerely, just what is your motivation in bringing this up? Does it matter to you what Darla does? For goodness' sakes, why? You got your wish here. Why not leave her alone now?

    And, by the way, she had joined before that interview popped up here. That interview has been available to listen to for quite some time.

    Sincerely,

    ETM

  32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

    crosby (26th March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (20th June 2012), EnergyGardener (26th March 2012), grapevine (27th March 2012), Little Ishta (26th March 2012), modwiz (26th March 2012), Realeyes (27th March 2012), Sabrina (26th March 2012)

  33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th December 2011
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Age
    69
    Posts
    564
    Thanks
    2,189
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

    Default Re: Where is Viking?

    Viking informed me today that he left because of, " the mods changing the format of channeled information ect etc ...time to go. Information should be made free to everyone, regardless."

    He did not say he would "never" return, but I do know he is reviewing "friendlier" forums. Who isn't?
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

    crosby (26th March 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (20th June 2012)

  35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th December 2011
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Age
    69
    Posts
    564
    Thanks
    2,189
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

    Default Re: Where is Viking?

    Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Okay . . . what I am about to post will probably get my “hammer in a jam” but I have noticed a couple things that have my curiosity in overdrive.

    Let me say first that I feel, to some extent, responsible for the current flood of members leaving the forum who where interested strongly in the channeled messages. I feel somewhat responsible because I was the one who started the thread asking that the threads/posts on channeled messages be reviewed by the moderators. Subsequently there was a tightening down of how channeled messages are posted on Avalon.

    Shortly after the tightening down on the channeled messages somebody posted a thread that atticus1 forum was open to the general public for a couple days. . . . . being the ever curious female that I am I trotted right on over to the atticus forum to see what all the hub bub was about. Low and behold what did I see? Darla had just become a bona fide member of atticus . . . . which I found rather fascinating . . . . obviously there is nothing wrong or nefarious with individuals being members of several different forums, but this one rather shocked me. Darla and atticus?? . . . . . don’t know . . . . seems odd. So then my ever curious, over active mind strays over into the questioning realm of, is the atticus forum where other members (interested in channeling) heading?? If so, why? Why to that forum?

    Of course I have nothing to really back up my questions other than seeing Darla’s avatar/name appear on atticus at the same time she stopped posting on PA and now viking has retired along with several other members (in the channeled realm) disappear or stop posting on PA. Of course also, someone could be using darla’s name as well . . . .but her name is very unique.

    Also too, the “stirring of the pot” thread and atticus’ new interview popped up the same time the “channeled members” stopped posting and disappeared from Avalon.

    I am drawing no conclusions to my observations . . . .just one of those little things that make me go hmmmmmm . . . . .
    I would agree that your and others' hostile demands, and the virtual immediate accommodations by the mods, contributed to the departures of many.

    However, from this post, I cannot tell if you are apologizing or patting yourself on the back.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

  36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (20th June 2012), Godiam (26th March 2012), grapevine (27th March 2012), modwiz (26th March 2012), Realeyes (27th March 2012), Sabrina (26th March 2012)

  37. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    20th October 2011
    Age
    56
    Posts
    593
    Thanks
    1,243
    Thanked 3,106 times in 526 posts

    Default Re: Where is Viking?

    It is very concerning that people are turning to channeled messages instead of channeling for themselves, don’t be led down a hole you can never get out of energetically

Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts