+ Reply to Thread
Page 809 of 2737 FirstFirst 1 309 709 759 799 809 819 859 909 1309 1809 2737 LastLast
Results 16,161 to 16,180 of 54721

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

  1. Link to Post #16161
    United States Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    16th March 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    60
    Posts
    2,944
    Thanks
    5,907
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    I really enjoyed this rendition of "The sound of silence"


  2. Link to Post #16162
    Costa Rica Avalon Member ulli's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th November 2010
    Posts
    13,866
    Thanks
    67,235
    Thanked 128,135 times in 13,549 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Hola Dan33. Saludos de Luis y que España siga ganando. Aquí viene con una cerveza en la mano, celebrando.
    This is a private message from my husband to Dan, who are both watching the final Eurocup match, Italy versus Spain, each from their respective countries.

  3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

    another bob (1st July 2012), benevolentcrow (2nd July 2012), eaglespirit (1st July 2012), Eram (1st July 2012), Jenci (1st July 2012), Marianne (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (1st July 2012), Samsara (1st July 2012), Sierra (4th July 2012)

  4. Link to Post #16163
    Avalon Member eaglespirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th November 2010
    Posts
    2,720
    Thanks
    50,159
    Thanked 25,183 times in 2,653 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?


  5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

    1inMany (3rd July 2012), Anchor (2nd July 2012), another bob (1st July 2012), Belle (1st July 2012), benevolentcrow (2nd July 2012), Eram (1st July 2012), gripreaper (1st July 2012), Jenci (2nd July 2012), Marianne (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Samsara (1st July 2012), Sierra (4th July 2012), ulli (2nd July 2012), Unified Serenity (1st July 2012)

  6. Link to Post #16164
    United States Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    16th March 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    60
    Posts
    2,944
    Thanks
    5,907
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    I love this.... it's drawing one deeply to self, source of all, and unity:

    (some graphic stuff, but if you just listen it is quite settling)


  7. Link to Post #16165
    Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    15th September 2011
    Location
    Dans une galaxie près de chez vous
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    29,597
    Thanked 5,107 times in 577 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    You made me cry Bob. Soooooo beautifull. Thank you for that.

    I had never heard this Angel's voice before. I just love it when this happens. The album is now on my wish list.

    Mucho gracias!

  8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Samsara For This Post:

    Anchor (2nd July 2012), another bob (1st July 2012), Belle (1st July 2012), benevolentcrow (2nd July 2012), eaglespirit (1st July 2012), Eram (1st July 2012), Jenci (2nd July 2012), Marianne (1st July 2012), Mark (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Sierra (4th July 2012), ulli (2nd July 2012)

  9. Link to Post #16166
    United States Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    21st September 2011
    Location
    Paradise CA
    Age
    77
    Posts
    2,315
    Thanks
    12,690
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by Samsara (here)
    Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    You made me cry Bob. Soooooo beautifull. Thank you for that.

    I had never heard this Angel's voice before. I just love it when this happens. The album is now on my wish list.

    Mucho gracias!
    An interesting story behind the album . . . David Lynch one day heard an ethereal voice in Topanga Canyon, tracked it down to Jocelyn, and talked her into doing a Hildegard album, which he "directed". It's one of my favorite renditions of the mystic's lovely songs, and I felt you would love it too!

    Blessings!

  10. Link to Post #16167
    United States Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    21st September 2011
    Location
    Paradise CA
    Age
    77
    Posts
    2,315
    Thanks
    12,690
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    There are myriad phenomena that might get lumped together under the heading Divine Intervention, and no doubt there are many, many on this planet working for the light in as many ways as there are workers. Mentioning timelines, way back when, led to the whole forum being a buzz on the topic, back in the Bill and Inelia days, in the fall out I realized a handful had no problems, but most took offense, even, at the very subject. Sooo, I don't talk about it much. It's merely a massive shifting of conscious energy from one potential to another. Many lines are solid, and real, but within infinite variation the potentials are just that.


    Talked to my Friend, who passed on the following:

    "30 years ago, we were headed for an extinction event, but it seems that we have progressed to the point that we are now able to change our reality, to the point that our future possibilities keep changing."

    "She (Mother Earth) may "shake things up a bit", but HS does not think She will go nearly that far (ELE), and that we most definitely have the ability to influence Her actions."

    We are not the ones that "messed up our timelines". He said it was caused by those that came here from our distant future, to help keep us from blowing up our planet. "It seems to me that even 24,000 years from now, there are still those who do not believe that Source is our protector."

    More later.


  11. Link to Post #16168
    Avalon Member eaglespirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th November 2010
    Posts
    2,720
    Thanks
    50,159
    Thanked 25,183 times in 2,653 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    There are myriad phenomena that might get lumped together under the heading Divine Intervention, and no doubt there are many, many on this planet working for the light in as many ways as there are workers. Mentioning timelines, way back when, led to the whole forum being a buzz on the topic, back in the Bill and Inelia days, in the fall out I realized a handful had no problems, but most took offense, even, at the very subject. Sooo, I don't talk about it much. It's merely a massive shifting of conscious energy from one potential to another. Many lines are solid, and real, but within infinite variation the potentials are just that.


    Talked to my Friend, who passed on the following:

    "30 years ago, we were headed for an extinction event, but it seems that we have progressed to the point that we are now able to change our reality, to the point that our future possibilities keep changing."

    "She (Mother Earth) may "shake things up a bit", but HS does not think She will go nearly that far (ELE), and that we most definitely have the ability to influence Her actions."

    We are not the ones that "messed up our timelines". He said it was caused by those that came here from our distant future, to help keep us from blowing up our planet. "It seems to me that even 24,000 years from now, there are still those who do not believe that Source is our protector."

    More later.

    Thank You PurpleLama and Another Bob...as I have been saying to Folks all along interested in learning how to help in their own ways....we were simply put smack dab in the middle of a re-alignment beyond our imaginings...and our new loving imaginings will help keep the Mother Earth ship sailing to the most beautiful shores of higher vibrating surprises : )
    See You All on the Beach : )
    Last edited by eaglespirit; 1st July 2012 at 22:53.

  12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

    another bob (1st July 2012), Belle (1st July 2012), benevolentcrow (2nd July 2012), Eram (1st July 2012), Jenci (2nd July 2012), Marianne (1st July 2012), Mark (1st July 2012), PurpleLama (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Samsara (1st July 2012), Sierra (4th July 2012), ulli (2nd July 2012)

  13. Link to Post #16169
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    23rd January 2011
    Location
    Ignoring Your Outrage
    Language
    Discordian
    Posts
    4,888
    Thanks
    29,096
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    "30 years ago, we were headed for an extinction event, but it seems that we have progressed to the point that we are now able to change our reality, to the point that our future possibilities keep changing."

    Yep.

    Love me some Hildegard, too.

  14. Link to Post #16170
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th June 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Age
    58
    Posts
    3,024
    Thanks
    20,227
    Thanked 24,853 times in 2,889 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Greetings, soulful Villagers, Nora,

    Quote Posted by Nora (here)
    Her name is Candace she's 20 yrs old and such a little dove. She really needs your prayers and is open.
    May her highest potentialities be manifest in this situation, her vision beyond her pain and into the greater panorama of a full life, lived for the greatest purpose she was born to manifest. May her heart be eased.

    Bless,

    Hi Jenci, soulsistren!

    Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    I can relate to what you are saying. I've been guilty of trying to get a point across, trying to wake people up, trying to stop people falling for lies.....in the end I have realised that everyone is doing what they need to be doing.

    When I hear it said that the alternative media community has not made a difference, well it may not have changed the world but I see the transformation of individuals on these forums all the time.

    After all, that is what we are here for
    I think that is so, we are and have made a difference. I think perhaps we have changed some individuals, who may have changed the world. I'm a firm believer in that whole 6 degrees of separation now although I hear it's now less. You never know who you're affecting and I think that applies to a lot of us. Sometimes it feels like shouting in the dark. I think, here on this forum, we are 1 or 2 degrees of separation from some of the most powerful people on the planet. Actually, I know that for a fact.

    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    I accept that not having them is necessary to enter the stillness during meditation.

    But trying to do away with them altogether is not good for the human spirit, in my view.

    For a plant to grow it has to reach and stretch, desiring the light.

    If we have no earthly desires we will miss our real calling and might just as well die now.

    By defining each morning what our desires and wishes are, and preferably in the context of one's life as a whole journey,

    will then start the engines and infuse energy and enthusiasm into one's body.

    Otherwise one's actions remain duty driven, and one ends up doing things out of a

    sense of obligation, and therefore one is more susceptible to being stirred by outside forces.

    As I was thinking this, the example of Tibet's take-over by China came to mind.

    Would this have been possible if Tibet had not been quite so exclusively spiritual?

    Trust in God, but tie your camels.
    I have had this discussion in my head and found that I agree with you to a very large extent. There are some things that it would be difficult to give up in order to reach the heights of spiritual attainment. At least, while still in the mind and emotional state that is tied here to this earth. Our children, for instance. Or our pets or our extended family or our partners. The self and the family are the root of our desires. We want what is best for us and those we love.

    Love. The crux of desire. Ready to give that up? It is ego-clinging and attachment and just as bad as hate. Both are considered distractions ... something to think about indeed.

    Quote Posted by 21CC (here)
    It seems that movies we saw when we were of that impressionable age range (for me it would be the late '60's) stay with us all our lives in ways both dramatic and subtle. I think the more limited, or intentional, or exclusive the media exposure the more recognizable this is later on. I see in myself that the maybe four films I saw when I was of this age are permanently imprinted on my psyche: the storyline even though I was too young to understand its context, the actors, the music score, even the movie venue's ambience. I had neither exposure to many books nor any T.V. stimuli so I put a lot of significance on those films. You have me pondering today how those associations have colored my "me-ness"!
    Yes, indeed. Perhaps those movies helped to create certain kinds of neural networks that could be reinforced by other inputs over the years. Later, it's hard to remember certain details but the brain certainly has them recorded somewhere and there is no telling what synapses are connected to what at a sub-luminal level of understanding. Makes me think about all those roadrunner and wile e. coyote, bugs bunny and the hippy dippy sigmund and the seamonsters, the banana splits, mr. rogers and captain kangaroo shows too!

    O.
    M.
    G.

  15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

    another bob (2nd July 2012), Belle (1st July 2012), benevolentcrow (2nd July 2012), eaglespirit (2nd July 2012), Eram (1st July 2012), Jenci (2nd July 2012), PurpleLama (1st July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Samsara (1st July 2012), Sierra (4th July 2012), ulli (2nd July 2012)

  16. Link to Post #16171
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    23rd January 2011
    Location
    Ignoring Your Outrage
    Language
    Discordian
    Posts
    4,888
    Thanks
    29,096
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    This was the movie that I saw at perhaps too tender an age.

  17. Link to Post #16172
    Australia Avalon Member Anchor's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th February 2010
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Language
    English
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,678
    Thanks
    11,424
    Thanked 26,546 times in 3,811 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    One weekend four weeks ago, my work colleague who I have known for a few years had an accident. She tried to manually clear a blockage in a hand held food blender while her other hand holding the machine where the activation button was, and plugged in and turned on.

    She is not a leftie fortunately; because her left index finger is now about 4mm shorter than it was before.

    We found out when she didn't show for work on the Monday, and then news traveled fast. She had been in emergency that weekend.

    On the Monday, I spoke to her and I asked her if she wanted me to send her an email with some ideas that may help with her situation. She was Ok with that and is well aware of my "alternative" views.

    I figured putting this here would not do any harm.

    Quote This information simply offered to you with no strings attached. As you read it you will find concepts and ideas, potentially strange, but that in any case you will not be surprised to hear coming from me. However, there is no obligation for you to accept any of it. I will not be offended in anyway. I already had fun writing it last night.

    The Hawaiians have a healing process called ho-oponopono.

    Essentially it is a mantra that is used to “make things right” with others or self. It goes like this: “I’m sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you, I love you.”

    The ancient huna figured that we are all connected to everything, so by fixing a problem within yourself you can fix the problems outside yourself.

    There is a spiritual angle to all this, I can’t deny that, but I know that the principles work because I have used them myself and regenerated my thumb in three weeks after I drilled a hole in it by accident. Ho-oponopono was not the exact method I used but there are similarities, but I figured you would me more interested in that for some reason as you went to Hawaii recently.

    A lot of the process requires some context. Here is a crash course for my working model of the universe – elements you may agree with, others may be more of a stretch. I know a couple of things for sure which are:

    1) I exist. I know what is me and what is not me.

    2) I am aware, by virtue of my senses and mind of that which is not me. This includes my physical body.

    3) Even though I have no proof, I have an idea that 1 and 2 are connected.

    I view my body as a gift constructed using material on loan from the Earth.

    This is done so that I, a fragment of that creator can experience a unique life engaged in whatever it is that we want to do. I assume that if this is so for me, then it is for you as well.

    Consequently, we easily and naturally talk in terms of “looking after our body” as if it was not actually us, but ours – see how that works?

    So when we allow a situation to happen that damages our body, we feel kind of rough about it, because we instinctively know we are responsible for its safety and well being.

    Accordingly you might even go through processes of grief and guilt at what has happened – and that is ok. There is little point trying to stop that from happening because it is a largely natural process, but if it does, let it flow and let it go.

    During the healing time there is an opportunity to reflect on the nature of that which has happened and the consequences that will now follow - and how such a straightforward seeming accident is actually a rather important part in the relationship between (1) and (2) above which leads on to (3).

    In this mode we learn something, and no matter what happens from now on, the lesson is probably active and it will change you; even if only a bit. The simple fact is, that you probably do not continue to need a damaged finger to learn it.

    So, you can proceed, at will, to fix it as fast and as naturally as possible.

    When you are injured, you can say you are not healthy, so you require healing. The first four letters of those words are the same for a reason. Healing is a fascinating subject, and I can go on and on about it, so I won’t. Here is a simple method.

    I am sure you recognize that the body is an amazing thing.

    I suggest that it is built on a template which is no more than a sophisticated web of thought, had in an extremely complex way, at a level that most of us are not usually aware of – but which we, so long as we live are intimately linked with.

    I think that it is actually quite easy to get it to regenerate to that template.

    The trick is not really doing anything, but removing the obstacles to that happening.

    You have to let go of all the competing thoughts of guilt, sadness, frustration or negativity that are associated with silly accidents like this. You told me on the phone you only had yourself to blame – but mainly you were positive. So positive that I felt that what is in this letter will not be a problem for you. This is not so much about the power of positive thought, but the ABSENCE of negative thought, and especially the absence of fear - and you seem to have achieved that.

    So I want to give you the idea, that the way to help HEAL your finger is to allow your thoughts to be focused on an image of your finger AS IF IT HAS ALREADY BEEN HEALED.

    Frequently do that.

    Time is an illusion in all this. For instance, the healing may go much faster than the medics will expect. Avoid thinking about time by structuring your imaginings in the PRESENT TENSE - thus "as if it has already been healed".

    It helps if you can get your mental state coherent and in favour of your goal.

    This does not replace standard medical treatment and wound management, but works with it.

    Unless you have experience of meditation, or long periods of focused intent, then it may be helpful to use affirmations. These are things that you mentally affirm to yourself. You do this by running the words of the affirmation through your mind – or if no-one is looking or near, speaking them out loud.

    They act as a place holder for the thoughts you hold of your healed finger.

    I recommend the following affirmations (after the fashion of ho-oponopono above), but you can make up your own.


    --

    I love you finger!

    I know I have caused it to suffer damage, I am sorry for my part in that, please forgive me!

    Thank you for forgiving me!

    I love you finger!

    My finger IS whole and healthy and completely healed!

    --


    Even if none of this makes any sense and changes nothing, know that at work we all want you to make a good recovery and take ALL THE TIME YOU NEED to do that.

    If you do have any questions and don’t feel too weird about this stuff – feel free to call me or email.

    All the best
    Last week the bandages came off; and I got her some Vitamin E capsules, and she was massaging the oil on the finger (to help ameliorate the scaring)

    It would be true to say it went faster than the medics expected.

    Today, there is no scabbing and it looks like the scarring is all but absent except in the place where there is an unnatural join of skin.

    She was exceptionally positive through all this and this would have counted for most of the progress, but even so...

    I love it when a plan comes together.
    Last edited by Anchor; 1st July 2012 at 23:56.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the whole truth be known by all, let nothing but the truth be known by all --

  18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

    another bob (2nd July 2012), Belle (1st July 2012), benevolentcrow (2nd July 2012), DeDukshyn (2nd July 2012), eaglespirit (2nd July 2012), Eram (2nd July 2012), Jenci (2nd July 2012), Kraut (23rd July 2013), Reirrac (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Samsara (2nd July 2012), Sierra (4th July 2012), ulli (2nd July 2012)

  19. Link to Post #16173
    United States Avalon Member
    Join Date
    28th January 2011
    Posts
    1,195
    Thanks
    20,030
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    I love this.... it's drawing one deeply to self, source of all, and unity:

    (some graphic stuff, but if you just listen it is quite settling)


    Absolutely, hauntingly beautiful!

    I love Gregorian Chant...it was created to be sung in the original C=528 hz. (solfeggio tones) known for healing and DNA repair.

    Quote 528 Hz, the frequency for transformation and DNA repair.
    http://www.unisonicascension.com/solfeggio/
    There is a special sound and color of love according to Dr. Horowitz, a Harvard-trained award-winning investigator. Broadcasting the right frequency can help open your heart, prompt peace, and hasten healing. "We now know the love signal, 528 Hertz, is among the six core creative frequencies of the universe because math doesn't lie, the geometry of physical reality universally reflects this music; these findings have been independently derived, peer reviewed, and empirically validated," Dr. Horowitz says.

    Horowitz & Puleo: Healing Codes for the Biological apocalypse, Idaho 1999.

    The third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA - the genetic blueprint upon which life is based! MI - 528 Hz - relates to crown chakra. Dr Puleo suggests an association with DNA integrity.

    The regular "C" that we all know of in this culture (which is from the diatonic scale of do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do) is not the 528 Hz frequency "C.
    A regular "C" vibrates at a frequency of 523.3 Hz.
    The "C" of 528 Hz used for DNA repair is part of an ancient scale called the Solfeggio Scale.

    Amelia must be Sarah Brightman's daughter...I recognize the purity/clarity of tone.



    Come now, come by our side,
    A place where you can hide
    We are the sunshine,
    Rest your Soul here
    And you'll find
    We are the energy
    We give the world to thee
    Hold up your heart now
    We will ease pain from your brow

    Chorus:
    When the world is in dangers
    And destruction is near,
    You can come with us here

    When the people are strangers,
    You'll rest here with me
    In a moment of peace

    Mm Mm Mm Mm Mm Mm Mm

    (Repeat Chorus)

    Light up the dark below,
    See through the stars,
    Reach to the earth's flow
    Drift in the joy of our hearts,
    Unleash the energy,
    Taste of the wine
    Drink as a Soul
    That knows now, power divine
    Last edited by Belle; 2nd July 2012 at 00:20.

  20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

    another bob (2nd July 2012), benevolentcrow (2nd July 2012), eaglespirit (2nd July 2012), Eram (2nd July 2012), Jenci (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Samsara (2nd July 2012), Sierra (4th July 2012), ulli (2nd July 2012), Unified Serenity (2nd July 2012)

  21. Link to Post #16174
    Avalon Member Carmody's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th August 2010
    Location
    Winning The Galactic Lottery
    Posts
    11,388
    Thanks
    17,597
    Thanked 82,390 times in 10,238 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    From what I've gathered, I've "paid hell" in every incarnation for at least the last two thousand years time, so much so, as I've told you before, that when I started to figure out what's what the last time around, I committed suicide. Once the karma smoke cleared from that one, I was handed the purple pill, you know, the one labeled DGAF.
    Purple pills for everyone who forgets that "it's just a ride".
    Thank you for that reminder.

    I'm dealing with family drama.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

  22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

    another bob (2nd July 2012), Belle (1st July 2012), DeDukshyn (2nd July 2012), eaglespirit (2nd July 2012), Eram (2nd July 2012), Jenci (2nd July 2012), PurpleLama (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Samsara (2nd July 2012), Sierra (4th July 2012), ulli (2nd July 2012)

  23. Link to Post #16175
    Avalon Member Carmody's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th August 2010
    Location
    Winning The Galactic Lottery
    Posts
    11,388
    Thanks
    17,597
    Thanked 82,390 times in 10,238 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Hey, Carmody, don't forget to share your interpretation of puddles and paper airplanes.
    I've made no secret of the fact that in my earlier days, I was a 'gamer'. One of the original ones. (computer games)

    Anyway, one night, a while back, i decided to give myself a break, and play a game.

    In the game, there was a scene, they are called 'cut scenes', in the gaming area of things.

    In the game, the scene, the one character said, while comfy and safe, drinking tea quietly at a tent, "Why didn't you kill me? why save me, why not just kill me with the others?" (He had just be recused by some Bedouin desert folk, from a battle he was loosing).

    The Bedouin leader told him 'That would have been.....impolite. One must give help to even an enemy, when they are in distress."

    He then looked at the man he had rescued and said, "So, American, are you my enemy?"

    At that same moment I felt a ripple..and..the gaming system blew up. Fini. A write off.

    So I put the machine away..and tried to figure out what went on. I started thinking about, well..'what was that all about?'

    So I went to sleep about an hour later..and that is the night I dreampt about the whole paper airplane episode.

    My conclusion, after your report back, is that we had been doing an overlay.

    That this 'statement', from this character..that I was watching..must have been transmitted through to you (some time about 2:30am), and the oddness of the moment, as an encounter, in that connection, energetically speaking...may have caused that gaming system to let go.

    Energetically, connectively, communicatively....a two way street.
    Last edited by Carmody; 2nd July 2012 at 00:19.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

  24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

    another bob (2nd July 2012), Belle (2nd July 2012), benevolentcrow (2nd July 2012), DeDukshyn (2nd July 2012), eaglespirit (2nd July 2012), Eram (2nd July 2012), Jenci (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Samsara (2nd July 2012), Sierra (4th July 2012), ulli (2nd July 2012)

  25. Link to Post #16176
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th February 2012
    Location
    Forest Dweller
    Language
    English
    Age
    76
    Posts
    20,039
    Thanks
    137,814
    Thanked 184,329 times in 19,855 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Fresh out of purple pills. Will blue do?
    I'm sending electric blue energy your way, Carmody.


    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    From what I've gathered, I've "paid hell" in every incarnation for at least the last two thousand years time, so much so, as I've told you before, that when I started to figure out what's what the last time around, I committed suicide. Once the karma smoke cleared from that one, I was handed the purple pill, you know, the one labeled DGAF.
    Purple pills for everyone who forgets that "it's just a ride".
    Thank you for that reminder.

    I'm dealing with family drama.

  26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

    another bob (2nd July 2012), Belle (2nd July 2012), benevolentcrow (2nd July 2012), Carmody (2nd July 2012), DeDukshyn (2nd July 2012), eaglespirit (2nd July 2012), Eram (2nd July 2012), Jenci (2nd July 2012), Samsara (2nd July 2012), Sierra (4th July 2012), ulli (2nd July 2012)

  27. Link to Post #16177
    Avalon Member Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th December 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    9,829
    Thanks
    38,375
    Thanked 55,315 times in 9,136 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by Nora (here)
    Checking in with the village from the road.

    I need some help -a relative of mine needs help. My niece tried to commit suicide the other night 2 nights ago. She is still alive and going to pull through. Her name is Candace she's 20 yrs old and such a little dove. She really needs your prayers and is open.


    Blessings everyone

    Love

    Nora
    Hi, this is for Candace to read, if you do not mind. It is a word coming from my 15 years old daughter who accepted to write a word to Candace when she heard of her misfortune,

    Hey dear little Dove I am sorry to hear that you are ready to end your life. I got to admit that we are pretty much in a tough cruel world. But think about it, if everyone like you left this world, nobody good would be left on this planet and this planet wont be saved.

    I know that it`s hard to wake up everyday knowing that you might get hurt. I live the same thing and i got to admit that it`s hard to find motivation to live. But i find my motivation with music. Do you have any passion? If you dont, maybe you should try new things and get your mind off of what ever is going on in your life. And if you do have a passion, then use it to distract you and to especially get goals in life. Dreams and goals are what makes me want to keep living and going through the hard times.

    Im only 15 so i dont really know how to completely help you. But i know that if you find love in your heart, everything will be ok... And maybe you think that no one loves you.. well i dont know who loves you, but i love you. Yes i don't know who you are, but you deserve to be loved and i am ready to give you love and sympathie. I'm sure i'm not the only one like that out there. So there are certainly a few people who just simply love you (starting with your aunt).

    Even if i'm 15, i went through many thoughs times. But love, my passion and ALOT of crying always helped me get through. I wish i could help you more. But i tried the best i can. Anyways, remember that your aunt loves you and a random canadian 15 year old cares about you. Dont give up! God put you on this earth for a reason. And maybe someday i will write a song for you

  28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

    another bob (2nd July 2012), Belle (2nd July 2012), benevolentcrow (2nd July 2012), eaglespirit (2nd July 2012), Eram (2nd July 2012), Heather2017 (2nd July 2012), Jenci (2nd July 2012), meeradas (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Samsara (2nd July 2012), Sierra (4th July 2012), Swan (2nd July 2012), ulli (2nd July 2012)

  29. Link to Post #16178
    Canada Avalon Member DeDukshyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd January 2011
    Location
    From 100 Mile House ;-)
    Language
    English
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,421
    Thanks
    29,872
    Thanked 45,989 times in 8,575 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYONE!!!!

    Link is likely only valid for today ...

    http://news.ca.msn.com/special/meet-...ur-main-street
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 2nd July 2012 at 01:07.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

  30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

    another bob (2nd July 2012), Belle (2nd July 2012), benevolentcrow (2nd July 2012), eaglespirit (2nd July 2012), Eram (2nd July 2012), Flash (2nd July 2012), gigha (2nd July 2012), Jenci (2nd July 2012), Mark (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Samsara (2nd July 2012), Sierra (4th July 2012), ulli (2nd July 2012)

  31. Link to Post #16179
    United States Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    21st September 2011
    Location
    Paradise CA
    Age
    77
    Posts
    2,315
    Thanks
    12,690
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    There are some things that it would be difficult to give up in order to reach the heights of spiritual attainment. At least, while still in the mind and emotional state that is tied here to this earth. Our children, for instance. Or our pets or our extended family or our partners. The self and the family are the root of our desires. We want what is best for us and those we love.

    Love. The crux of desire. Ready to give that up? It is ego-clinging and attachment and just as bad as hate. Both are considered distractions ... something to think about indeed.
    The problem with a lot of the early translations of Buddhist texts is that they were done by people without true realization, and so we've ended up with silly concepts like needing to "give up love". When Buddha talked about giving up love, he was referring to refraining from craving and grasping. Craving and grasping is simply based on a misunderstanding about one's own nature. In reality, there is nothing to give up. Just recognize who and what you really are.

    God is love, so is God to give up God in order to realize God? Well, in a way, yes, as long as God is clinging to some idea of being God, but that's another tangent. We are not here to give up our family, children, or pets. That has nothing to do with true spirituality. That's just more dualism, a remnant from darker times of totally missing the point of being human. Moreover, we are not even in a position to actually give up anything. We cannot even beat our own heart or grow our own hair without life's assent. Everything that comes our way is a gift, so are we supposed to throw these gifts back in God's face and pretend that's being spiritual? Nonsense!

    The self is not the root of our desires. There is no such critter anywhere. Try and find a "self". Take your time. Nobody in the history of this realm has ever found a self. LOL -- maybe an Avalon member will be the first.

    The root of our desires is God. How else could it be? The Source is the Source, of course, of course! Nevertheless, Source is even beyond desire. Being rays of Source/Mind, what then are we? We are also beyond desire. We take the form of being human so we can enjoy the play of Source, which is desire! We are the fruition of Source's desire. Source plays as us, to enjoy Source. There are not two -- Source and something else. There is only Source. I'll repeat -- there is only Source.

    God is Love. And Love must love. And to love there must be a Beloved. But since God is Existence infinite and eternal there is no one for Him to love but Himself. And in order to love Himself He must imagine Himself as the Beloved whom He as the Lover imagines He loves.
    Beloved and Lover implies separation. And separation creates longing; and longing causes search. And the wider and the more intense the search the greater the separation and the more terrible the longing.
    When longing is most intense separation is complete, and the purpose of separation, which was that Love might experience itself as Lover and Beloved, is fulfilled; and union follows. And when union is attained, the lover knows that he himself was all along the Beloved whom he loved and desired union with; and that all the impossible situations that he overcame were obstacles which he himself had placed in the path to himself.
    To attain union is so impossibly difficult because it is impossible to become what you already are! Union is nothing other than knowledge of oneself as the Only One.
    Excerpted from The Everything and The Nothing by Meher Baba



  32. Link to Post #16180
    Guest
    Guest

    Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

    Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Another great old movie, "Quartermass and the Pit", about some things we're familiar with. This movie came out in the late 1960s and the themes are ancient astronauts, genetic engineering of humanity, thought imagery thru video, the energetic power of fear. Enjoy!

    We just watched this movie last night. I commented that the writers must have been slipped some inside info at the time (which is not unusual, since the film industry has often been used to pass on bits of disclosure).
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by Nora (here)
    Checking in with the village from the road.

    I need some help -a relative of mine needs help. My niece tried to commit suicide the other night 2 nights ago. She is still alive and going to pull through. Her name is Candace she's 20 yrs old and such a little dove. She really needs your prayers and is open.


    Blessings everyone

    Love

    Nora
    Hi, this is for Candace to read, if you do not mind. It is a word coming from my 15 years old daughter who accepted to write a word to Candace when she heard of her misfortune,

    Hey dear little Dove I am sorry to hear that you are ready to end your life. I got to admit that we are pretty much in a tough cruel world. But think about it, if everyone like you left this world, nobody good would be left on this planet and this planet wont be saved.

    I know that it`s hard to wake up everyday knowing that you might get hurt. I live the same thing and i got to admit that it`s hard to find motivation to live. But i find my motivation with music. Do you have any passion? If you dont, maybe you should try new things and get your mind off of what ever is going on in your life. And if you do have a passion, then use it to distract you and to especially get goals in life. Dreams and goals are what makes me want to keep living and going through the hard times.

    Im only 15 so i dont really know how to completely help you. But i know that if you find love in your heart, everything will be ok... And maybe you think that no one loves you.. well i dont know who loves you, but i love you. Yes i don't know who you are, but you deserve to be loved and i am ready to give you love and sympathie. I'm sure i'm not the only one like that out there. So there are certainly a few people who just simply love you (starting with your aunt).

    Even if i'm 15, i went through many thoughs times. But love, my passion and ALOT of crying always helped me get through. I wish i could help you more. But i tried the best i can. Anyways, remember that your aunt loves you and a random canadian 15 year old cares about you. Dont give up! God put you on this earth for a reason. And maybe someday i will write a song for you

    As soon as I see her I will show this to her. What a kind and beautiful thing for you to do to reach out to Candace.

    Love

    Nora

  33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

    another bob (2nd July 2012), Belle (2nd July 2012), benevolentcrow (2nd July 2012), Carmody (2nd July 2012), eaglespirit (2nd July 2012), Eram (2nd July 2012), Flash (2nd July 2012), Jenci (2nd July 2012), meeradas (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012), Samsara (2nd July 2012), Sierra (4th July 2012), ulli (2nd July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 809 of 2737 FirstFirst 1 309 709 759 799 809 819 859 909 1309 1809 2737 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts