+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Third Eye Vision?

  1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member Star Tsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th December 2011
    Location
    Orion Arm
    Language
    Interlac
    Posts
    15,126
    Thanks
    28,818
    Thanked 38,743 times in 13,808 posts

    Cool Third Eye Vision?

    Hey Guys what do make of this video?

    Mark Komissarov claims to have trained several children to read & see without use of their eyes.
    During this demonstation @ 27min one of the examiners ask one child to point to part of her brain that she sees the image and guess where she points to!!?!!


    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

  2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

    AuCo (4th December 2012), brenie (3rd December 2012), Chrononaut (4th December 2012), Deega (3rd December 2012), Fred Steeves (4th December 2012), Hervé (4th December 2012), Lancelot (3rd December 2012), mab777 (3rd December 2012), mojo (3rd December 2012), Rollo (3rd December 2012), Selene (4th December 2012), Slorri (15th October 2013), Snoweagle (4th December 2012), Swanette (3rd December 2012), Tarka the Duck (3rd December 2012), we-R-one (3rd December 2012)

  3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member markenty13's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd September 2011
    Age
    43
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 585 times in 93 posts

    Default Re: Third Eye Vision?

    Weird, i watched a Derren Brown show last night about this same subject - Derren investigates this phenomenon and shows that it may not be real

    https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6680C99592592FAE

    There is also one about psychics -
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd December 2012 at 23:47.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markenty13 For This Post:

    mojo (3rd December 2012), Star Tsar (3rd December 2012), Tarka the Duck (3rd December 2012)

  5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Join Date
    7th October 2011
    Location
    East Anglia uk
    Age
    89
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    564
    Thanked 244 times in 74 posts

    Default Re: Third Eye Vision?

    KWB, many thanks that is totally amazing.
    But that was 2007, how can it be that we are not hearing more about this ?
    I am, as one DR: said, lost for words.
    Again thanks for showing this to us.

    Brenie

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brenie For This Post:

    Kristo (4th December 2012), seko (3rd December 2012), Snoweagle (4th December 2012), Star Tsar (3rd December 2012)

  7. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    31st May 2011
    Age
    69
    Posts
    966
    Thanks
    6,086
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

    Default Re: Third Eye Vision?

    Unfortunately, it did seem that this claim was fake - just think how many people it could have helped, had it been true. As you say, Brenie, had such an amazing thing been possible, there would have been further developments over the past 10 years.

    Here is the report from Time, entitled Debunking Seeing Without Sight
    http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...199773,00.html

    Here is Komissarov's response to the findings:
    http://www.theblindcarefoundation.com/Randi-eng.html
    Last edited by Tarka the Duck; 3rd December 2012 at 21:35.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

    Kristo (4th December 2012), markenty13 (3rd December 2012), Selene (4th December 2012), Star Tsar (3rd December 2012)

  9. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th January 2011
    Location
    England
    Age
    54
    Posts
    331
    Thanks
    1,267
    Thanked 820 times in 240 posts

    Default Re: Third Eye Vision?

    Quote Posted by markenty13 (here)
    Weird, i watched a Derren Brown show last night about this same subject - Derren investigates this phenomenon and shows that it may not be real

    https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6680C99592592FAE

    There is also one about psychics -
    Derren Brown trying to discredit psychics as fraudsters!!! Makes me laugh!
    Rich coming from a self confessed multi millionaire fraudster
    See beginning of the video - quote from Derren Brown- ' I've made a living out of giving the impression I have paranormal abilities but I don't. In my work I use a mixture of 'magic', suggestion, psychology misdirection and showmanship' . Yep thats AKA fraud Derren.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd December 2012 at 23:47.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lancelot For This Post:

    meeradas (4th December 2012), Slorri (15th October 2013), Star Tsar (3rd December 2012)

  11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2010
    Location
    Inverness-----Scotland
    Language
    English
    Age
    80
    Posts
    13,483
    Thanks
    32,785
    Thanked 69,670 times in 11,979 posts

    Default Re: Third Eye Vision?

    The OP may be a not so but humans have amazing abilities as is documented in very early Hypnosis trials.
    Cant remember where I read it but this example cropped up several times.
    A hypnotised man was able to see the time on a watch through a human body also written word was read.

    I qualified as hypnotist 15 years ago and during our training by Stephen Brooks "British Hypnosis Research" he did some amazing things with the students.
    He made them see things that were not there and not see things that were.

    People have been shown the front page of a newspaper for moments then in a trance have been able to recall accurately 90% of what was on the page.
    Hot housing techniques have been used on children with amazing results (flash cards)

    Humans truly are gifted we just dont know it. (YET)
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

  12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

    Carmen (3rd December 2012), fifi (4th December 2012), Fred Steeves (4th December 2012), Kristo (4th December 2012), seko (3rd December 2012), Snoweagle (4th December 2012), Star Tsar (3rd December 2012), Wind (4th December 2012)

  13. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th January 2011
    Location
    England
    Age
    54
    Posts
    331
    Thanks
    1,267
    Thanked 820 times in 240 posts

    Default Re: Third Eye Vision?

    Thanks for this post KWB.
    The video certainly appears to be genuine IMO. It reminds me of various examples of similar abilities shown by children in Drunvalo Melchizedeks work (living from the heart book I think). Seems there are some incarnated children of this time that have shown these special abilities- some also from china I recall. Whether this technique can be taught to those of us a bit longer in the tooth remains to be seen- It wouldn't be good news for opticians though! Glasses and contact lenses would become a thing of the past

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lancelot For This Post:

    Snoweagle (4th December 2012), Star Tsar (3rd December 2012)

  15. Link to Post #8
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th January 2011
    Location
    Music Of The Spheres
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    9,879
    Thanked 8,241 times in 1,108 posts

    Default Re: Third Eye Vision?

    This is absolutely authentic; I’ve done it myself.

    Back in the late 1970’s, I was a member of the Toronto Society for Psychical Research/New Horizons Foundation under the directorship of Prof. A.R. G. Owen. We met for regular research sessions and being fairly psychic myself, I would often act as a test subject.

    One evening, Dr. Owen had set up a novel experiment: several sheets of colored construction paper of the kind seen in the video lay on a table. With his usual scrupulous care, Dr. Owen had placed a sheet of clear Lucite over them so we could gain no information from the texture of the paper, etc, but he could easily lift the Lucite to change the colors. A padded blindfold and hood was handed to me, the colors under the Lucite were switched, and I was invited to see what I could “see” using only my fingertips. I was given no instructions nor prior preparation.

    Most interesting. As I began to ‘scan’ the tabletop with my hand (it felt most comfortable not to contact the table at all, but to keep my hand about three inches above it), I could feel a microsecond ‘blip’ in the energy field as I passed my hand over a color. So I told my brain: Woah, stop the scan and pay attention to this ‘blip’ – what is this? I realized that my hand was somehow rolling though a sequence of microsecond info scans – a register, somehow, or range of frequencies and information. And as rapidly as each of these dimensions got ‘pinged’ and reported back to my brain, the scan would move on. Rather like a cathode ray scans rapidly across a TV screen making lines and rapidly revising those lines with each refresh scan to give the illusion of motion. All I had to do was focus on one particular register to halt the scan and gain more info about that dimension, in this case the nature of the color.

    And oddly, I found that the signal was much stronger or clearer when I spontaneously turned my head sideways, looking away from the table, as these children did when reading blindfolded. I thought I was merely being doubly scrupulous – but it did seem to work better. Go figure.

    I spent perhaps twenty minutes ‘learning’ the energy signatures of a half dozen colors – they were each quite distinctive. I was then tested with random pairs and scored 100 percent – including being unable to identify one ‘ringer’ color that had been slipped into the test without me learning it beforehand.

    We did only a single session – these children are marvelous after a bit of practice. If you had asked me beforehand: Could I see with my fingertips? I would have said: No, of course not.

    But, of course, you can, if you try.

    Cheers,

    Selene

    P.S. Tarka, the Amazing Randi's agenda - and source of funding - is well-known among researchers. He is handsomly rewarded for using a psychotronic disruption device provided to him by.... friends... who have a vested interest in keeping psychic realities for their own use. That's all I can say on this.
    Last edited by Selene; 3rd December 2012 at 22:48.

  16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

    Carmen (3rd December 2012), fifi (4th December 2012), Fred Steeves (4th December 2012), Gardener (3rd December 2012), greybeard (4th December 2012), Hervé (3rd December 2012), Kristo (4th December 2012), mojo (3rd December 2012), PurpleLama (3rd December 2012), Reirrac (4th December 2012), Snoweagle (4th December 2012), Star Tsar (3rd December 2012), ThePythonicCow (3rd December 2012), Wind (4th December 2012)

  17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th February 2011
    Posts
    6,102
    Thanks
    34,872
    Thanked 40,877 times in 5,755 posts

    Default Re: Third Eye Vision?

    Thanks K.W.B. I wonder if the research of David Sereda provides a clue? He mentions the sun has been emitting an element since about 2006 that has benn changing us, childeren more so, at the DNA level.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

    Carmen (3rd December 2012), Kristo (4th December 2012), Snoweagle (4th December 2012), Star Tsar (3rd December 2012)

  19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member Star Tsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th December 2011
    Location
    Orion Arm
    Language
    Interlac
    Posts
    15,126
    Thanks
    28,818
    Thanked 38,743 times in 13,808 posts

    Default Re: Third Eye Vision?

    I just loved the way the girl pointed right to the middle of her forehead from time to time I have a slight tingling sensation in that very spot but nothing more than that so far...
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

    Snoweagle (4th December 2012)

  21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th December 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    9,829
    Thanks
    38,375
    Thanked 55,317 times in 9,136 posts

    Default Re: Third Eye Vision?

    should be taught to all the blind people, no doubts

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

    Snoweagle (4th December 2012)

  23. Link to Post #12
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Join Date
    4th January 2011
    Location
    North Texas
    Language
    English
    Age
    78
    Posts
    31,188
    Thanks
    38,839
    Thanked 156,855 times in 24,019 posts

    Default Re: Third Eye Vision?

    Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    And oddly, I found that the signal was much stronger or clearer when I spontaneously turned my head sideways, looking away from the table, as these children did when reading blindfolded. I thought I was merely being doubly scrupulous – but it did seem to work better. Go figure.
    I've no personal experience such as you relate, but this one detail struck home for me.

    I find that when I need to do something that requires more sense of touch than vision, it works best if I close my eyes and hold my head a certain way. My sense of touch is much better that way.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

    Hervé (4th December 2012), Selene (4th December 2012), Snoweagle (4th December 2012), Star Tsar (8th December 2012)

  25. Link to Post #13
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th January 2011
    Location
    Music Of The Spheres
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    9,879
    Thanked 8,241 times in 1,108 posts

    Default Re: Third Eye Vision?

    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    And oddly, I found that the signal was much stronger or clearer when I spontaneously turned my head sideways, looking away from the table, as these children did when reading blindfolded. I thought I was merely being doubly scrupulous – but it did seem to work better. Go figure.
    I've no personal experience such as you relate, but this one detail struck home for me.

    I find that when I need to do something that requires more sense of touch than vision, it works best if I close my eyes and hold my head a certain way. My sense of touch is much better that way.
    Yes. I also find that I can "see" someone's aura best when I actually look away from them, sorta sideways.... Staring directly does not help.

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

    Snoweagle (4th December 2012), Star Tsar (8th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (4th December 2012)

  27. Link to Post #14
    France Honored, Retired Member. Hervé passed on 13 November 2024.
    Join Date
    7th March 2011
    Location
    Brittany
    Posts
    16,763
    Thanks
    60,315
    Thanked 96,091 times in 15,483 posts

    Default Re: Third Eye Vision?

    I learn about that stuff and similar experiments and feats "way-back-when" in the 70s with this book: Psychic discoveries behind the Iron Curtain, Sheila Ostrander, Lynn Schroeder - 1970

    So, never mind 2007... these kind of things have never been promoted to a wide scale... but only kept restricted to "fringe" activities.
    Last edited by Hervé; 4th December 2012 at 00:09.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

    Snoweagle (4th December 2012), Star Tsar (8th December 2012)

  29. Link to Post #15
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th July 2010
    Location
    Devon, UK
    Age
    70
    Posts
    1,130
    Thanks
    21,493
    Thanked 4,652 times in 1,024 posts

    Default Re: Third Eye Vision?

    Wonderful, thank you. I am in no doubt this is genuine.
    Four years ago I suffered a stroke and was denied treatment. During this "healing" period my frontal lobes opened activating my kundalini. Have experienced many things and this was one of them.
    Though when it occurred with me, when I closed my eyes I could see my surroundings as if in a dimly lit room, I just assumed it was a retentive memory so didn't take much notice. Until now.

    To disbelievers and dissenters:
    A man should look for what is and not for what he thinks it should be - Albert Einstein

  30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

    butcherman (4th December 2012), Hervé (4th December 2012), Kristo (4th December 2012), Reirrac (4th December 2012), Selene (4th December 2012), Star Tsar (8th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts