+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 34 LastLast

Thread: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

1. Link to Post #341
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,510 times in 2,853 posts

Default Re: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it.

More Saturn stuff. I've looked at them all and they are relevant.

First a vid series about Saturn as a "spiritual-numerical entity". A super-computer.

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2...n-and-666.html

Excerpt:
    Quote “The ancient name of Saturn was, as mentioned, EL. It is the reason why those that were chosen by EL, were called Elites. In fact the words, Elect, Elder, Elevated, Elohim, Temple, Circle, Gospel, Apostle, Disciple, Evangelists, etc., all derive from the Cult of EL. Angels are messengers of god. But god was EL, which is why we have the names of the Archangels bearing the ‘el,’ suffix - Raphael, Michael, Uriel, Gabriel, etc,.” -Michael Tsarion, “Astrotheology and Sidereal Mythology”
    http://illuminatiwatcher.com/?p=4673
    Excerpt:
    Quote David Talbot’s book ‘Saturn Myth’ explains that during the cataclysm of Saturn, there was a luminous crescent around what we saw as our sun at the time. This crescent/disk combination of the sun is where we get the horned goddess symbolism. Troy McLachlan details a similar story on his website. Icke relates this crescent and disk to the explanation for several corporate logos (e.g. Nike swoosh) and ancient depictions.

Ba’al aka Moloch is also symbolized as a bull with Saturn in middle of its crescent shaped horns. The horns create a ‘U’ type shape which is supposedly the crescent seen during the Saturn cataclysm. Moloch is another symbol of Saturn and the bull is found all over the place if you look. The infamous devil horns are simply a recreation of the evil forces of Saturn. The political leaders we see making the ‘rockstar’ devil horns is supposedly a subtle message of symbolism to one another.
    I'm a big fan of Kubrick (RIP) so I'm including this one:
    http://saturndeathcult.com/crimes-of...rn-death-cult/
    Excerpt:
    Quote During a March 6, 2011 interview on Red Ice Radio, Weidner asserted that Kubrick had originally wanted to set the story’s monolith on the planet Saturn as it is written in the Arthur C. Clarke novel of the same name and not on Jupiter as it appears in Kubrick’s film. However, the special effects team apparently could not replicate Saturn’s rings well enough and Jupiter was substituted into the plot.

Weidner doesn’t buy this. He believes Kubrick was pressured to make the changes by highly placed occultists worried that the film was too blatant in its depiction of the role played by Saturn in their occult human transmutation agenda. However, from the perspective of this website’s core theme there are enough eerily familiar images in 2001: A Space Odyssey to suggest that Kubrick did in fact get ‘Saturn’ into his film.
    I'll end with this short video of Phillip K. Dick, back in 1977. Timelines, the Matrix as Computer Simulation, etc.

The evidence is out there and people know about it. Putting it together in the context of ultradimensional control is the last step in understanding the way to total freedom from control.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

another bob (27th January 2013), AwakeInADream (1st February 2013), Belle (28th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), Christine (19th July 2014), D-Day (28th January 2013), DNA (23rd July 2016), Freed Fox (28th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), gooty64 (28th January 2013), Hervé (28th January 2013), Jeffrey (28th January 2013), Jenci (28th January 2013), modwiz (28th January 2013), NancyV (28th January 2013), PurpleLama (28th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), Selene (29th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013), sllim11 (29th January 2013), spiritwind (28th January 2013), T Smith (29th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #342
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by CurtisW (here)
    Would it be fair to say this thread is a gathering place for gnostic perspectives? Whatever it is, it appears to have called together an incredible amount of knowledge and wisdom from many sources. And yet there seems to be coherency.

Whatever it is I'm looking at, what's being discussed here seems fundamental to me.

It seems like an important introduction to real information. By saying that, I just want to acknowledge it.

Logic and intuition appear to be present in equal measure in this space. Many good threads are often heavy in one or the other. This seems balanced.

Not to dwell.

I have a question about the role of meditation in freeing oneself from the recursive madness of 'Their Mind'. Rahkyt had mentioned his cigarette meditation when he first noticed Their Mind at work.

That triggered curiosity on my part.

Many of our Buddhist members have shared insights on meditation elsewhere. But I'm wondering about meditation as a tool for freeing oneself of Their Mind.

I'm wondering what role meditation can play specifically with respect to getting beyond Their Mind.

I have a notion that meditation would be an excellent tool for the job. So, if anyone has any insights to share, and/or any practical information on the 'practice of meditation' as tailored for this purpose, please share it.

I'm hoping it will not only be helpful for me, but for others as well.

“The grand trick of those sorcerers of ancient times was to burden the flyers’ mind with discipline. Sorcerers found out that if they taxed the flyers’ mind with inner silence, the foreign installation would flee, and give any one of the practitioners involved in this maneuver the total certainty of the mind’s foreign origin. [It] comes back, I assure you, but not as strong; and a process begins in which the fleeing of the flyers’ mind becomes routine until one day it flees permanently.”
    ~Don Juan Matus, “The Active Side of Infinity”, by Carlos Castenada

I go into some detail about this here: http://theconsciousprocess.wordpress...ne-of-silence/

I have practiced meditation for half a century, including 7 years of Christian contemplative practices, then receiving intensive Zen meditation training from 3 different Zen Masters over the course of a dozen years, as well as further training from two Siddha Yoga masters. However, my supreme teacher is Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, and it is to his recommendations which I would direct anybody who is sincerely interested in the matter of awakening from the nightmare of slavery to "their mind", through the practice of meditation/inquiry.

In a critical passage of his written teaching, he says, "You must watch yourself continuously - particularly your mind - moment by moment, missing nothing. This witnessing is essential for the separation of the self from the not-self."

What he refers to as the "not-self" is exacxtly what we are talking about when we speak of "their mind". Along with Don Juan and many other sages throughout history, sch as Ramana Maharshi, he points to the necessity of silence as the condition for awakening, and is very generous in offering an efficient tool in such pusuit -- that is, bringing attention to awareness itself, and keeping it there until the revelation unfolds.

“Whatever happens in consciousness is purely imaginary, a hallucination. Therefore keep in mind the knowledge that it is consciousness in which everything is happening. With that knowledge, be still, do not pursue any other thoughts which arise in consciousness.”

I will paste a link here that methodically elaborates his recommendations. There may be certain terms and references which do not strike a cord. Just move through them to the heart of the matter, which he repeats over and over.

As a helpful note, what I found when I studied his teachings, were that the words have a lot of power for transformation, if absorbed in an undistracted state. I would read a few lines, and then just let them sink in, rather than the usual method of gathering quantities of information. Just a single line may be enough to plunge one into very deep spaciousness.

http://albigen.com/uarelove/nisargadatta_practice.aspx

4. Link to Post #343
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,686 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by CurtisW (here)
    Logic and intuition appear to be present in equal measure in this space. Many good threads are often heavy in one or the other. This seems balanced.
    I agree about the balance. This is not a cold intellectual thread. It clearly demonstrates what balance between the Eb and Mb (Emotional and Mental subtle bodies) can produce. This is a compassionate thread. D-Day has a Ken Wilber quote about compassion as his signature. I am going to post it here:
    Quote "Real compassoin kicks butt and takes names and is not pleasant on certain days. If you are not ready for this FIRE, then find a 'New Age' sweetness and light, perpetually smiling teacher and learn to re-label your ego with spiritual sounding terms. But, stay away from people who practice REAL COMPASSION, because they will FRY YOUR ASS, my friend." ~ Ken Wilber
    Funny you should mention Ken Wilbur. Back in the 90's I read most everything he wrote. I much remember the effect his book " A Brief History of Everything" had on my life.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

5. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th January 2013), another bob (28th January 2013), Belle (28th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), D-Day (28th January 2013), Freed Fox (28th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), gooty64 (28th January 2013), Jenci (28th January 2013), Mark (28th January 2013), modwiz (28th January 2013), NancyV (28th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013), sllim11 (29th January 2013), TargeT (29th January 2013)

6. Link to Post #344
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Throws stones and screams at SilentFeathers until she falls coughing and gagging in the dust.

then throws dust after before a last convulsion.

Our mind was duplicated from theirs?

Indeed.
    Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    From what I understand, 'their' mind (as it's been termed) was modeled after our mind, or at the very least, it exists as a shadow of our mind.
    What if this was the other way around?

Just a thought

7. Link to Post #345
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    More Saturn stuff. I've looked at them all and they are relevant.

[...]

I'll end with this short video of Phillip K. Dick, back in 1977. Timelines, the Matrix as Computer Simulation, etc.

[...]

The evidence is out there and people know about it. Putting it together in the context of ultradimensional control is the last step in understanding the way to total freedom from control.
    Rahkyt, thank you. Incredible things are surfacing!

Check this out. Aleister Crowley and Jack Parsons -- the spider and the portal.

Here is an excerpt from an article called, Symbolism of Spiders & Tarot:
    Tucked away around the edges, cobwebs appear on the Thoth Art card. There is nothing in Aleister Crowley's commentary on spiders or cobwebs, but there is a comment in Liber 777 on Column XXXVIII:
    The Spider is particularly sacred to Tiphereth. It is written that she "taketh hold with her hands and is in king's palaces." (The most characteristic title of Tiphereth is "Palace of the King.") She has six legs and is in the centre of her web exactly as Tiphereth is in the centre of the Sephiroth of Ruach.
    Now of course Spiders have eight legs, and it is doubtful that Crowley was unaware of this. On the Tree of Life, the Art card is on the vertical path from Yesod to Tiphereth, so it is as if we enter Tiphereth through a cobwebbed portal. Spiders have the ability to span distances through silken threads, and cobwebs of course span space. Another interesting point is that Tipareth is masculine, particularly the Son/Sun, but Crowley refers to the Spider as 'She', so we may well infer that the Spider enables us to access different worlds Tipareth to Malkuth or Kether of Trees above and below.

[...]

Most people see the Tree of Life as having three paths connecting Malkuth at the bottom to the rest of the Tree, but this is not the only arrangement. Some early versions have a single path from Yesod to Malkuth, and if we include the symbol of the Spider, as the Golden Dawn did, we have only a slightly abstracted version of the Tree as a cobweb with suspended spider. Vogh identifies the Spider as lunar, and we know that the Lunar or Feminine aspects of divinity were suppressed in Kabbalah.

Source: http://supertarot.co.uk/thoth/spider-tarot.htm
    Tiphereth is the middle node (the one with six "legs" -- third on up from the bottom) on the Tree of Life according to Kabbalah.

Keep in mind that spells and magic words would be similar to what ASCII or C++ languages are for computer systems. In this case, magic practitioners equate to computer programmers -- they know the language in which the matrix operates under.

So, Jack Parsons (of NASA, and Thelemic occultist) wrote The Book of Babylon and in it is an interesting line that takes on new (uncovered maybe) meaning within this context.

Here is the excerpt from that book (lines 66-70):
    66. Work your spells by the mode of my book, practicing secretly, inducing the supreme spell.

67. The work of the image, and the potion and the charm, the work of the spider and the snake, and the little ones that go in the dark, this is your work.

68. Who loves not hates, who hates fears, let him taste fear.

69. This is the way of it, star, star. Burning bright, moon, witch moon.

70. You the secret, the outcast, the accursed and despised, even you that gathered privily of old in my rites under the moon.

Source: http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib49.htm
    There very may well be some archetypal crawler-like information collectors (real entities with a natural function and purpose) that symbolically (in the language of consciousness) manifest themselves as crab-like spiders.

On the other hand, there may also be a technological mimic of such entities -- an artificial creation whose function works for a sinister, ego-driven, inorganic, mechanistic entity. Such an entity may influence trends toward trans-humanism.

It is interesting the connection with these shadow spiders/scuttlers and the moon.

Here is an excerpt from an article entitled, The Devil's Gate:
    Enter Jack Parsons and stories of occult Rituals taking place in the Devil’s Gate area in the 1940s.

Parsons, a brilliant Cal Tech rocket scientist, is commonly referred to as one of the founders of the Jet Propulsion Labs or JPL. He was very involved in a secret society, the Ordo Templi Orientis (it is still active in California), which followed teachings by the famed English occultist Aleister Crowley, called by some “the wickedest man alive.” Parsons and, later L. Ron Hubbard (yes, the founder of Scientology), were rumored to have been trying to create a “moonchild” — a sort of anti-Christ they believed would throw over modern society — through magical rituals specifically conducted in the area due to its mystical energy. Crowley supposedly called Devil’s Gate one of the seven portals to hell.

Some occultists believe that the rituals actually did open a portal that allows negative energy and non-human entities to pass into this world.

[AND]

Around the time of Jack Parsons birth, Crowley started receiving visions and trance-communications he called "The Alamantrah Working". The Amalantrah working was what Crowley termed "The Great Work" i.e. the intentional cultivation of spiritual growth. According to Crowley part of the great work involved "the establishment of contact with non-human intelligences". The purpose of the Amalantrah invocations, by Crowley's own admission, was to open an interdimensional portal that would allow him access to beings from other dimensions. Crowley was successful...he made contact.

[...]

Hubbard and Parsons were especially interested in the interdimensional portal that Crowley had created via the Amalantrah invocations. It is interesting to note the time frame between Hubbard and Parsons allegedly reopening the interdimensional portal or "stargate" and the wave of extraterrestrial activity and UFO sightings that began with the Kenneth Arnold's sighting of nine "flying silver disks" over the cascade Mountains in June 1947, not long after the Roswell incident. This is when the United States Government made contact with extraterrestrial intelligences.

[...]

Anyway, Crowley was concerned that Hubbard and Parsons were acting recklessly when dealing with higher energies. Having spent a lifetime mastering his interaction with supernatural forces, he considered them overconfident and inexperienced and told them as much, finally ceasing all communication with them. Neither man would be deterred and Hubbard and Parsons proceeded to work with the dormant portal that Crowley had left almost 30 years earlier.

[...]

Like Crowley, it was Jack's intention to manifest an individual incarnation of Babalon, as well as to catalyze the emergence of that force in society.

Source: http://laghostpatrol.com/2011/05/devils-gate/ - http://savagesalvation.blogspot.com/...k-parsons.html
    This is all taking on a new twist. Interesting indeed.

[Side note: By the way, I am not versed in Tarot or Kabbalah, but maybe some bells went off for someone here that is.]
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 28th January 2013 at 01:43.

8. Link to Post #346
    Thanks

That is a pretty good graphic of the tree of life, as you can see it appears to be somewhat multi dimensional with lines running under other otherlines or different levels. No not the only path . Very superficially we have the left hand side of the tree which is the left path, it turns into the right path eventually-- the right hand side of the tree,. left hand paths and right hand paths will turn into each other if care is not taken. Like how the new age turned into new age bs and became very icky and dense. It became satanic. And then there is the middle path the path of balance.

When you get into those layers and dimensions I mentioned things turn into something else altogether. Its no surprise to me know that recent tree of life's have been made very 1 dimensional so you can't see those interconnected layers.

9. Link to Post #347
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

The Saturn cult is very valid, IMO. It is interesting to note that when the biggest modern ritual sacrifice. 9/11, was being enacted, W was reading a book. My Pet Goat. The goat is the animal of Saturn. Even more interesting, he was holding the book upside down.

I do wish to point out what I believe to be important differences between, Venus/Lucifer and Saturn/Satan. Venus is the bull and Saturn the goat. They are sometimes conflated because of their horns. This is ignorance. There is a big difference in these energies, whose archetypes are revealed in the signs Taurus/Libra and Capricorn. Venus and Saturn.

It was Rudolf Steiner who made the difference between Lucifer and Ahriman important enough to lecture on it. Here is a quick synopsis of these differences. http://www.doyletics.com/arj/landarvw.htm It is an quick read, unlike his lectures. Definitely worthy of perusal,IMO. The Luciferic and Ahrimanic traits table is certainly worth having. In neither case is the archontic parasitic influence addressed. The cosmos is full of all kinds of constructs. The Gnostics dedicated their lives to such studies. One will never be aware of these subtle parts of life unless one makes a focus of it.

You will not find the breakdown I have given here, with regard to goats and bulls.
    Last edited by modwiz; 28th January 2013 at 01:46.

10. Link to Post #348
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    The Saturn cult is very valid, IMO. It is interesting to note that when the biggest modern ritual sacrifice. 9/11, was being enacted, W was reading a book. My Pet Goat. The goat is the animal of Saturn. Even more interesting, he was holding the nook upside down.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

another bob (28th January 2013), Freed Fox (28th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), gooty64 (28th January 2013), Jenci (28th January 2013), modwiz (28th January 2013), NancyV (28th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

12. Link to Post #349
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

I wonder where this fits in? And I don't mean to derail with videos or cut and pastes. I would much rather read original thoughts on this stuff.

But this is pretty intensely obvious, no?

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

another bob (28th January 2013), Belle (28th January 2013), D-Day (28th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), Jeffrey (28th January 2013), Jenci (28th January 2013), Mark (28th January 2013), NancyV (28th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013), sllim11 (29th January 2013)

14. Link to Post #350
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Modwiz What about Aries as Ram/Goat on the ascendant or right ascension. All the festivals are aprox in that area at the spring equinox, 21st March as the sun passes over rises into summer heaven from the winter (hell)eg Easter/ or Nisan (passover) i think
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th January 2013), another bob (28th January 2013), Belle (28th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), D-Day (28th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), Jenci (28th January 2013), Mark (28th January 2013), modwiz (28th January 2013), NancyV (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

16. Link to Post #351
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    But this is pretty intensely obvious, no?
    Gooty, this was extensively discussed in a thread by the same name months ago, when it first came out. Yes, the symbolism, and deeper energetics made many who watched it feel creepy.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...highlight=goat

[edit]
    I want to be careful here, since this thread is on the cusp of revealing what is going on, and gooty may have just hit on it, the Pet Goat 2. In the thread which discusses the symbolism of this video Gooty posted, some are postulating that the length of the video, which is 7:28 is the date for Pet Goat 2
    Last edited by gripreaper; 28th January 2013 at 02:11.

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th January 2013), another bob (28th January 2013), Belle (28th January 2013), Calz (28th January 2013), D-Day (28th January 2013), Freed Fox (28th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), Jenci (28th January 2013), Mark (28th January 2013), modwiz (28th January 2013), NancyV (28th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013), sllim11 (29th January 2013)

18. Link to Post #352
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,251 times in 2,891 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Throws stones and screams at SilentFeathers until she falls coughing and gagging in the dust.

then throws dust after before a last convulsion.

Our mind was duplicated from theirs?

Indeed.
    Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    From what I understand, 'their' mind (as it's been termed) was modeled after our mind, or at the very least, it exists as a shadow of our mind.
    What if this was the other way around?

Just a thought
    She might be a he
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

NancyV (28th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #353
    Thanks

My leg just twitched and I barked at it.

21. Link to Post #354
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Modwiz What about Aries as Ram/Goat on the ascendant or right ascension. All the festivals are aprox in that area at the spring equinox, 21st March as the sun passes over rises into summer heaven from the winter (hell)eg Easter/ or Nisan (passover) i think
    Quite a bit of symbolism in this archetype. It is lambing season for one. Also, Aries is the beginning to the zodiac. Its' symbol looks like a V implying a descent into matter. This same energy is in the first chakra where it is thrusting, very ram-like, upwards into matter. The phrase with Aries is, I am. It typifies the beginning energy of Spring. It is meaningful to note that these big celebrations typify the state/matrix religions. It was the urban participants of these state religions, in Rome, that had the term pagani, from which we get the word pagan. It referred to the rustics, country-folk who honored the Earth and Her many expressions, instead of gods represented by other planets in the solar system. The Sun a star, giver of life supporting energy on this planet, also got proper appreciation. The common use of the word pagan by matrix relgionists is just typical of their quasi-literacy. The word heathen has the same connotation as pagan. The heath dwelling rustics, who lived close to Nature.
    Last edited by modwiz; 28th January 2013 at 02:28.

22. Link to Post #355
    Thanks

Anyway, Crowley was concerned that Hubbard and Parsons were acting recklessly when dealing with higher energies. Having spent a lifetime mastering his interaction with supernatural forces, he considered them overconfident and inexperienced and told them as much, finally ceasing all communication with them.

Neither man would be deterred and Hubbard and Parsons proceeded to work with the dormant portal that Crowley had left almost 30 years earlier.

We see this sort of thing today. A great many new age con artists have replicated Crowley's grimoires into fluff. His works were guised and had mind traps in them to keep them protected so that portals were not accidentally opened. While you can fluff over the wording only the person who set the mind traps can take them out. So they are transferred into the fluff editions. Like the utter drivel that Doreen Virtue writes. All fluffy bunnies and sun shine. But her mediums ship courses teach the unwittingy how to unlock portals to some stuff that while fairly low level have the capacity to bite.

And basically its useless to please ask someone not to goof around with something they have no idea what it is about . The desire for power is far too great.

23. Link to Post #356
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,251 times in 2,891 posts

Wow Vivek, that last post of yours really "sparked" something in me, I'll have to ponder on some of this perhaps even sleeping on it.

Talk about being on the brink of something bizarre! ...and probably more real that most would believe
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

another bob (28th January 2013), Belle (28th January 2013), Christine (28th January 2013), Freed Fox (28th January 2013), Gardener (28th January 2013), Jeffrey (28th January 2013), NancyV (28th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013), sllim11 (29th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #357
    Thanks

Vivek you should post that link you just gave me in PM, it fits here perfectly. I'm still absorbing it. You all post a paragraph and I get a three series novel from it.

26. Link to Post #358
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Modwiz, this might be a bit semantic, but where does Moloch fit into that? I was correlating him with Saturn, since he is depicted as a bull, but as you stated that is the designation of Venus?

Quote Posted by Vivek
    Anyway, Crowley was concerned that Hubbard and Parsons were acting recklessly when dealing with higher energies. Having spent a lifetime mastering his interaction with supernatural forces, he considered them overconfident and inexperienced and told them as much, finally ceasing all communication with them.
    As I was reading that post I started Dark Side of the Moon in the background, and as soon as I'd read the paragraph above, there were the lines; "Balanced on the biggest wave, race toward an early grave..."
    And as I went to post this, I refreshed the page to see that 9e9 also just quoted from the same passage... So, wow.

Regarding Crowley, I don't know just what to make of that, but surely he didn't invite the foreign installation? Its fingerprints seem to extend much further back into history than the 1940s. Still, this is all incredible so I'm going to sit back and read/listen some more.

P.S. Great videos Rahkyt. I was actually unaware of a lot of the Saturn stuff, and the correlation between the people at mecca and the storm, spinning in the same direction, paired with the quantum mechanics you pointed out which proves that particles can affect one another across any distance of space... wow
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

another bob (28th January 2013), Belle (28th January 2013), Christine (28th January 2013), Gemini (29th January 2013), Jeffrey (28th January 2013), Jenci (28th January 2013), Mark (28th January 2013), NancyV (28th January 2013), RMorgan (28th January 2013), RUSirius (28th January 2013), SilentFeathers (28th January 2013)

28. Link to Post #359
    Thanks

We make unconscious agreements based on our conditions. Unfortunately those are our emotional driving that. Usually through the flyer or their mind. One is not aware of the agreements they make. They aren't conscious agreements like "Oh I think I'll be inhabited by a parasite". And the their mind makes a lot of these agreements as well. This is why I don't make gratuitous agreements especially with people who are strangers to me. I have no idea where they are coming from in the matter.

I know a woman who attacked me in a coffee shop one day because her parasite noticed me watching it. I was a total stranger to her . After this episode I asked about her and how she developed ended up becoming so possessed. Someone said she was a real dippy hippy love junkie type and she went outside and invited everything 'out there' into her. Apparently she felt this was an empowering thing to do. Unfortunately everything and anything showed up.

She didn't consciously agree to have a parasite inhabiting her. I'm sure thought only good fluffy bunny spirits would show up. But that's what she took on and it grew to an enormous size dominating her.

29. Link to Post #360
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Here are some excerpts from -- Parallel Journeys-- by Jonathan Zap.
    “Are you willing to look at the feeders?” And suddenly I wasn’t so sure if I was willing. I sensed the edge of the abyss, but I knew my life only allowed for one possible answer and I willed myself to say,

“Yes.”

“Then look down.”

I looked down and saw that which unraveled me for several long heartbeats before I was willing to let what my eyes scanned enter my mind. Attached to my body, coming from my body, through my body, was a broken lattice of dark filaments, undulating filaments like a broken spider web spun of black silk, moving chaotically like the tentacles of a sea anemone. (All of this is so hard to language because such a density of weirdness was presented all at once, and there were telepathic and intuitive overlays that made what I perceived all too apparent, while word based descriptions can only present fragmented slivers.) And I knew that each of the filaments was a kind of nerve cell, shadowy black neurons with infinitely complex dendrites and interconnections with other threads of tissue.

I must call it tissue because it was alive and intelligent and . . . parasitic, virulently parasitic: a vampiric web or neural net or brain, only the neural web was the vampire, and it was highly aware of me for I was its food source, its host, and it continually reconfigured itself to create networks, new interconnections to draw off more vital energy, and I felt the blackness of this shadow web, dendrites and axons of black spider silk moving and undulating, and also pulsating, but it was a weirdly horrifying inverse arterial pulsing, and suddenly I comprehended the horror of its pulsing rhythm, it was the antiheart beat of my heart beat. This pulsating lattice of tissue was a capillary suction pump, it beat in perfect counter rhythm to my heart beat because when my heart pumped blood out it sucked in, not blood, but vital energy, and for a moment it was not clear if I was merely tissue, an organ inside of its body, or if it was a parasitic tissue that surrounded my body.

Something about the light absorbing blackness of the filaments made the tendrils of energy suction and also rendered them invisible to ordinary human eyesight. At certain nodes of the web, a nexus of dendrites formed a densely entangled concavity, a bulbous thicket of black nerve tissue, and inside these were pale worm-like parasites, and these worms had the pale, silvery luminosity of a hungry moon, a sterile moon whose only light was reflected from a host energy source on which it drew. These moon worms were part of a complex and delicately counterbalanced parasitic ecosystem, an ecosystem for which I was now the sole food source.

[...]

Jeremiah gave me a few moments to adjust to seeing him before he spoke,

“Since you have had the courage to see the feeders, it is only right that I lay aside all disguise and appear before you as I really am. The wounds you see are a small part of the price I had to pay to earn my passage, to make the crossing to your realm.”

Jeremiah was silent for some moments. “I have also had to encounter the feeders, but in a different form, one that preys upon the elves. What you have seen are like the strands of a web or like the drones that serve a hive. But at the center of the web is a spider, deep in the hive is a queen… We may need to talk more of these dark matters tonight, but perhaps in more comfortable surroundings. I have prepared a small camp not far from here where we can make a fire and have something to drink.”

Source: http://www.zaporacle.com/parallel-journeys/
    That entire chronicle is a mind bender.

Freed Fox, there seem to be many "unseen" parasitical and predatory species that feed on vital energies. From the book, Astral Dynamics, by Robert Bruce.
    The most troublesome types of astral wildlife appear to come from the notorious lower astral subplanes that contain the darker and more negative aspects of the astral planes. These can be likened to parallel shadows of the more positively oriented parts of the astral planes. While still a part of the astral planes, technically speaking, they are a distinctly separate aspect or part of it, containing all the darker qualities. Another way of looking at this is to consider this to be the night side of the astral planes.

Low astral wildlife normally seem capable of operating only in dimensions similar to or lower than their dimension of origin.

This is reasonable, based on the energetic limitations set by their nature and dimensional level of origin. Some of these beings do seem capable of operating in the real-time zone. (The real-time zone can be thought of as being fairly neutral territory, dimensionally speaking.)

All lower types, regardless of classification or origin, appear to be predatory loners showing varying degrees of strength, intelligence, and ability. Negative beings exhibit a cold and almost insectlike nature. Higher feelings like love, compassion, and mercy are totally alien to them. This does not, however, mean they are evil; it just means they have no higher feelings. A garden spider has no higher feelings; it is not evil for killing and eating a beautiful butterfly. It is a spider and acts according to its nature; spiders feed on insects to survive.

Source: http://theh20network.weebly.com/uplo...l_dynamics.pdf
    Of course, there may be more organized, concerted efforts to use us for our energy as well (made by hostile, predatory forces).

Also check this link out: http://www.zaporacle.com/alex-grey-and-mind-parasites/
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 28th January 2013 at 04:28.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 34 LastLast