+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The Intuitive Warrior: Interview with Navy SEAL Chief Michael Jaco

  1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th February 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,302
    Thanks
    15,663
    Thanked 23,463 times in 3,000 posts

    Default The Intuitive Warrior: Interview with Navy SEAL Chief Michael Jaco


    This is the story of an elite soldier, a highly trained killer, who realized that he can successfully thwart an attack on him by meditating, connecting with the higher self, and sending out love to the attacker. If this is not a sign of a massive shift in consciousness, then I don't know what is.

    The world is surely in a state of flux and uncertainty. While the old systems are unraveling and the powers that cease to be try to bring in more centralized control and create more fear, more and more people choose to no longer be victims of this manipulation and instead focus on creating a world in which everybody can genuinely thrive.

    Michael Jaco is a wonderful example of such a person, because for 24 years as a Navy SEAL and later as a contractor he was in a way very much an asset to the system, but nevertheless through his own initiative he found a way to grow beyond the role that the puppet masters had envisioned for him, even while still being active in combat zones all over the world.

    Instead of just following orders, he reflected on what is really going on in these conflicts that he had been fighting in, and what interests actually fuel them. Moreover, his experiences in extreme situations helped him to connect with the higher potentials that exist within everyone of us, which enabled him to make momentous contributions towards creating a more peaceful environment.

    Michael talks about how he first realized that intuitive abilities like precognition or remote viewing are real, how he grew confident and became more adapt in calling on these, how his journey down the rabbit hole went on and even led him to connect with past lifetimes, and how overcoming fear and putting the ego in its appropriate place played a major role in effectively proceeding on his way and in positively utilizing the abilities that he had found.

    He woke up to the fact that we are indeed magical beings with abilities that – if explored and cultivated – can be major catalysts for humanity on our way to freedom and to a new paradigm that is characterized by ingenious, empowered, and compassionate people with their feet on the ground and their hearts and minds wide open.

    >> full transcript: http://bit.ly/mjaco-2013-03-19
    ☯

  2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

    4evrneo (26th March 2013), binemaya (6th December 2013), BMJ (24th March 2013), bodhii71 (24th March 2013), Fred Steeves (24th March 2013), GoodETxSG (24th March 2013), grannyfranny100 (24th March 2013), Hervé (24th March 2013), Jean-Marie (24th March 2013), JRS (25th March 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (25th March 2013), Kraut (27th March 2013), Limor Wolf (24th March 2013), Marianne (24th March 2013), Mark (24th March 2013), Maunagarjana (5th April 2013), Selene (27th March 2013), sian (4th December 2013), spiritguide (24th March 2013), Spirithorse (24th March 2013), Star Tsar (24th March 2013), sunflower (24th March 2013)

  3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    16th January 2012
    Location
    USA
    Age
    56
    Posts
    2,398
    Thanks
    3,400
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

    Default Re: The Intuitive Warrior: Interview with Navy SEAL Chief Michael Jaco

    Excellent find Christian! This thread was posted at a perfect time for me to experience it... I thank you for following your impulse to post it.

    I will obtain a copy of his book for sure. His description of a vision quest was much different than the ones I underwent with my Cherokee GF but his reference to the bird made me smile as (In my first quest and Washi shi inipi) I had one (Sparrow) talk to me and tell me alllllll of my short fall's as a being and introduced me to my spirit guide.

    I would travel out of body OFTEN as early as 7 and later RV came quite naturally to me as well (I actually already did it but didn't know it had a name).

    I think I will finally find a Past Life Regression Therapist here in the Dallas area... Anyone know how to find one that is legit? I do not want one that will feed the EGO and say I was KING this or that... I notice how MOST of them NEVER says that "YOU" lived an insignificant life as a slave or as the guy waving the fan for the KING...

    I guess doing what he did, going to a couple and comparing the data is the smart way. I am open to idea's by those who have gone through it all.

  4. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th February 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,302
    Thanks
    15,663
    Thanked 23,463 times in 3,000 posts

    Default Re: The Intuitive Warrior: Interview with Navy SEAL Chief Michael Jaco

    Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Excellent find Christian! This thread was posted at a perfect time for me to experience it... I thank you for following your impulse to post it.
    You're welcome! I recorded it, didn't you notice? Chris from We Are Change Germany...

    Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    I notice how MOST of them NEVER says that "YOU" lived an insignificant life as a slave or as the guy waving the fan for the KING...
    In the regressions that I did with others, most of them had quite mundane lives actually. But sometimes with something exceptional happening, like one woman was a forest ranger who saw a UFO in the woods, got in it, ended up on a space ship, got experimented on, and woke up in the woods again eventually. In that lifetime he/she never told anyone about that, wondering if he/she had been dreaming that and thinking that people wouldn't believe it anyways.

    With Michael however it's quite different. When he sent me the draft for his next book with his past lifetimes I was thinking "what, are you serious?!" Quite some prominent names in there, he has the chapters outlined on his blog. But I really think that surely many souls from prominent people from the past are incarnate right now, I bet most of them actually. And I guess often even in positions in society that you might not expect, because we're living in special times of upheaval. So it would be a smart move for smart souls to set up circumstances for a lifetime that would make it possible to get in a position where you can play a pioneering role in helping to bring about the massive changes that are necessary and that will take place in one way or another. It's like: Don't incarnate in a position where you're riding a horse that may be in front at the moment, but that is actually dying while others are coming up from behind like lightning.

    Anyways, for past life research I can recommend Carol Clarke. Without having had prior knowledge she confirmed what I had seen when I regressed myself more than 10 years ago now, I told the story in the interview... I then learned to do regressions from Dolores Cannon, her technique is quite effective, on her website you can find practitioners who work with it. Or meditate on it, use your intuition.
    Last edited by christian; 24th March 2013 at 22:31.
    ☯

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

    4evrneo (26th March 2013), GoodETxSG (24th March 2013), sian (4th December 2013), Spirithorse (25th March 2013)

  6. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    16th January 2012
    Location
    USA
    Age
    56
    Posts
    2,398
    Thanks
    3,400
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

    Default Re: The Intuitive Warrior: Interview with Navy SEAL Chief Michael Jaco

    Yea, I agree...
    I will never forget the look my GF had on his face when I was 11 and we were talking like we always did about religion and esoteric things... I told him that I thought that we were all the same soul, that time didn't matter that in one life I was/am him and he was/is me and he/I have been/will be all of the people of the past and of the future all at the same time.

    That was waaay back in 1981 and he just kind of sat there. I used to think I was the only one that thought that way until the Internet and meeting "My People" on sites like this one. When I would read or hear people say similar or exactly the same things I would light up and get a big ole grin on my face. Most of my family would freak out if they knew where I am now spiritually as it is not accepted. The Native American Beliefs Died out with the last of my Grand Parents and a few Cousins.

    So Mr. Jaco's idea's were not hard at all for me to wrap my mind around. When I was a kid thoughts like that just seemed to click and make sense. SO, I guess it is time for me to find a Regression Therapist in my area

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts