+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49

Thread: My OBE Last Night

  1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th February 2011
    Location
    Sand Springs Ok
    Age
    61
    Posts
    7,427
    Thanks
    9,893
    Thanked 28,859 times in 6,637 posts

    Default My OBE Last Night

    Those that read this , I welcome input , after two weeks of trying every night , I left my body last night ... I went to the future, this is what I saw... the time will come when if your doors are not locked , people will just walk in thinking nothing of it, out of desperation for survival they will come in groups of ten or fifteen ... the police won't answer , too busy with other things more important than you ... cell phones won't work , grid overload ... I watched an event in one location , feeling surrounded by a multi-layered sheild , I could fly through walls and float six inches off the ground, I then broke out into space and it was so beautiful , it brought tears to my soul ... It was warm and loving , peaceful ... that feeling you get when all the hairs on your body stand up , imagine that times ten with a warm blanket around you and it pulses gently but powerful , you move by thinking about moving, you can hear anything you want , I looked down at my feet and was wearing a white space looking thing with brown camel skin shoes, my legs moving didn't match the speed I was going, it was my mind trying to make sense of having no physical body ... the home was connected to a store front in a strip mall , they forgot to lock it and the masses came right in ... everyone should try to experience OBE , as you lay down close your eyes breath deep, and say when my body falls asleep my mind will stay awake, your heart will beat rapid thats normal, you may hear buzzing in your left ear, normal , stay calm and go in Love ... happy travels
    Last edited by ghostrider; 17th August 2013 at 17:25.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

  2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

    aranuk (17th August 2013), bennycog (19th August 2013), bodosa (23rd August 2013), BrianEn (17th August 2013), cheez_2806 (21st August 2013), chocolate (17th August 2013), Christine (19th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (21st August 2013), Eram (17th August 2013), Fred Steeves (19th August 2013), Gardener (17th August 2013), Hazel (18th August 2013), jagman (17th August 2013), Jake (17th August 2013), JohnJ (17th August 2013), Kimberley (19th August 2013), Lefty Dave (17th August 2013), Lifebringer (20th August 2013), LIVING for KNOWLEDGE (18th August 2013), mab777 (17th August 2013), Maunagarjana (18th August 2013), NancyV (19th August 2013), Orph (18th August 2013), Peace4all (19th August 2013), Rollo (17th August 2013), ROMANWKT (17th August 2013), sdv (17th August 2013), shadowstalker (19th August 2013), Shamz (18th August 2013), sirdipswitch (19th August 2013), soleil (19th August 2013), spiritguide (17th August 2013), Star Tsar (17th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st August 2013), Swan (23rd August 2013), Violet (30th July 2014), vortexpoint (17th August 2013), white wizard (18th August 2013), Wind (18th August 2013), Woody (17th August 2013)

  3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member Star Tsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th December 2011
    Location
    Orion Arm
    Language
    Interlac
    Posts
    15,126
    Thanks
    28,818
    Thanked 38,742 times in 13,808 posts

    Default Re: My OBE Last Night

    I would love to experience an OBE I am going to try harder to induce one thanks for sharing with us Ghostrider...
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

  4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

    aranuk (17th August 2013), bennycog (19th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (21st August 2013), Eram (17th August 2013), Gardener (17th August 2013), ghostrider (17th August 2013), jagman (17th August 2013), Jake (17th August 2013), Lefty Dave (17th August 2013), mab777 (17th August 2013), ROMANWKT (17th August 2013), Shamz (18th August 2013), Wind (18th August 2013)

  5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th May 2010
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Age
    53
    Posts
    3,547
    Thanks
    15,176
    Thanked 20,328 times in 2,633 posts

    Default Re: My OBE Last Night

    Ghostrider, WoooooW! Congratulations. Was this your first OBE?? Amazing and powerful, no?? I have noticed that there are often 'time sequence anomalies' that occur during OBE. I have also noticed that many times I am viewing/participating in a 'real time' scenario. Does your senses tell you that it was definitely the future?? Could you have been viewing, say,,, events in Egypt. (I know that it is sometimes harder to tell than other times )

    Thanks for sharing. In fact, you are my new friggin hero. Every time I see/hear/read about someone leaving their bodies, it makes me jealous, and lights a fire under my arse to get back to the business of OBE...

    Quote everyone should try to experience OBE , as you lay down close your eyes breath deep, and say when my body falls asleep my mind will stay awake, your heart will beat rapid thats normal, you may hear buzzing in your left ear, normal , stay calm and go in Love ... happy travels
    Folks, this is the basic formula for OBE!! Close your eyes (deep relaxation) breath deep, (slowed, relaxed breathing is important in several ways.) and say when my body falls asleep my mind will stay awake (it is called an affirmation, and they can be very powerful tools when dealing with different levels of conscious awareness) your heart will beat rapid that's normal, (Indeed, your heart center (chakra) will be thumping/pulsing much faster than that of your heartbeat. Many folks go to see doctors because they think that their hearts are racing..) You may hear buzzing in you left ear, normal , stay calm and go in love. (Buzzing/pulsing/vibrating/electrical sensations/sounds, etc... try and 'relax into' these sensations.) Go in love,,, (definitely,,, love conquers fear,,, and you do not want to go into the astral with fear in your heart.)

    HAPPY TRAVELS.

    StarTsar,, do not give up. This is a real phenomenon, and the one truly untapped potential that we can all embrace that will unshackle us from these strange belief systems. We are breaking thru,,, and I Friggin love it. You have some wonderful experiences ahead of you.

    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

  6. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

    bennycog (19th August 2013), bodosa (23rd August 2013), Christine (19th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (21st August 2013), Eram (17th August 2013), Gardener (17th August 2013), Hazel (18th August 2013), jagman (17th August 2013), Lefty Dave (17th August 2013), LIVING for KNOWLEDGE (18th August 2013), mab777 (17th August 2013), Maunagarjana (18th August 2013), Orph (18th August 2013), Reinhard (19th August 2013), risveglio (20th August 2013), Rollo (17th August 2013), ROMANWKT (17th August 2013), Selene (18th August 2013), soleil (19th August 2013), Star Tsar (17th August 2013), Swan (18th August 2013), Wind (18th August 2013), Woody (17th August 2013)

  7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Join Date
    16th March 2010
    Location
    At Home.
    Age
    60
    Posts
    742
    Thanks
    903
    Thanked 2,620 times in 504 posts

    Default Re: My OBE Last Night

    The first part of you obe sounds kind of scary. It makes me think that the earth isn't the right place for humans. I've tried many times with no success to leave my body. I'm quite comfy with my feet on the ground. I may have left during dreams and such. Thank you for sharing your experience.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

    Dennis Leahy (21st August 2013), Eram (17th August 2013), ghostrider (17th August 2013), jagman (17th August 2013), Jake (17th August 2013), Lefty Dave (17th August 2013), Wind (18th August 2013)

  9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th February 2011
    Location
    Sand Springs Ok
    Age
    61
    Posts
    7,427
    Thanks
    9,893
    Thanked 28,859 times in 6,637 posts

    Default Re: My OBE Last Night

    I saw much more but too fantastic to post, here just some , some sort of sacred elephant in India died , the people connected to it were in morning, on my trip to the sun , an ancient entity stopped me and told me I wasn't allowed to go around the sun yet , I'm still a baby ... another wise spirit greeted me in space sharing my awe at the stars how they look different without reflections from earth , I enjoy going right through glass without it breaking , I kept playing with that , and flying around without feeling any sort of gravity or resistance , I tell you the stars in space are overwhelming and soooo beautiful it takes your breath away ... once you get to sleep paralysis , breath normal and say in your mind , when my body falls asleep my mind will stay awake , it's tough , the point between sleep and just falling asleep is where you need total mental control of your thoughts , if they wander, bring them back to center and repeat the phrase in love , in peace, calm but mostly think Love ... took me two weeks , trying hard every night , there was a block , I felt it, like something was keeping me back... for me I need total darkness in the room and absolutely no sounds , light sleep attire , light blanket, no restrictions on top of the body ...breaking out is like blinking , boom your out, I think it's important to have a destination before you lay down ... i would encourage everyone to do this , every night , keep trying , don't give up , it is awesome ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

  10. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

    airaspect (17th August 2013), aranuk (17th August 2013), bennycog (19th August 2013), bodosa (23rd August 2013), Dennis Leahy (21st August 2013), Eram (17th August 2013), Hazel (18th August 2013), Jake (17th August 2013), Lefty Dave (17th August 2013), LIVING for KNOWLEDGE (18th August 2013), mab777 (17th August 2013), Maunagarjana (18th August 2013), Orph (18th August 2013), Reinhard (19th August 2013), Rollo (17th August 2013), shadowstalker (19th August 2013), soleil (19th August 2013), Star Tsar (17th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st August 2013), Swan (18th August 2013), Wind (18th August 2013), Woody (17th August 2013)

  11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th February 2011
    Location
    Sand Springs Ok
    Age
    61
    Posts
    7,427
    Thanks
    9,893
    Thanked 28,859 times in 6,637 posts

    Default Re: My OBE Last Night

    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...210026298.html I think this was an important elephant ... woe ... I just googled for elephant dies in India this is what I found ... the other family members wouldn't leave it's side and retaliated ...it was struck by a train ... yeah I went back in time seven days, this event happened one week ago , I saw it last night ... woe
    Last edited by ghostrider; 17th August 2013 at 17:35.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

  12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

    aranuk (17th August 2013), bodosa (23rd August 2013), Dennis Leahy (21st August 2013), Eram (17th August 2013), Jake (19th August 2013), Lefty Dave (17th August 2013), mab777 (17th August 2013), Reinhard (19th August 2013), Star Tsar (17th August 2013), Woody (17th August 2013)

  13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Join Date
    16th March 2010
    Location
    At Home.
    Age
    60
    Posts
    742
    Thanks
    903
    Thanked 2,620 times in 504 posts

    Default Re: My OBE Last Night

    I like that. You can't go near the sun..you're still a baby. Instantly reminded me of what the Knox told SG1. The very young often don't do what they are told. Referring to humanity place in the universe as we haven't gained enough experience to move move humanity forward.


    They didn't say it in the vid but if you don't watch the show, the Knox are an advanced race of people with tech far greater than humans.
    Last edited by BrianEn; 18th August 2013 at 11:35. Reason: changed have gained gained to haven't gained.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

  14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

    Dennis Leahy (21st August 2013), Eram (17th August 2013), ghostrider (18th August 2013), Lefty Dave (17th August 2013), Rollo (17th August 2013), ROMANWKT (17th August 2013), Star Tsar (17th August 2013), Wind (18th August 2013)

  15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member Star Tsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th December 2011
    Location
    Orion Arm
    Language
    Interlac
    Posts
    15,126
    Thanks
    28,818
    Thanked 38,742 times in 13,808 posts

    Thumbs up Re: My OBE Last Night

    Can you expand on the ancient entity that halted your progress around the sun?
    Please
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 17th August 2013 at 17:46. Reason: Forgot my manners!
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

    Dennis Leahy (21st August 2013), Eram (17th August 2013), ghostrider (18th August 2013), Reinhard (19th August 2013), ROMANWKT (17th August 2013)

  17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    4th June 2013
    Posts
    1,549
    Thanks
    6,401
    Thanked 7,180 times in 1,448 posts

    Default Re: My OBE Last Night

    Few weeks ago I had OBE - with me it happens without trying.
    It was like a dark time, maybe night, with rain, with lots of clouds, and wasps or bees flying in the shape of the dna spirals all around me, with some strange "buzzz" sound, or like in the matrix all those mini robots/machines flying in formations. I was puzzled. Not that scared, but feeling like i didn't like it. I climbed on a tree. I saw from above a group of people trying to create some sort of a circuit shortcut of the electric installation to be able to walk in the next house in line, my house, to rob it. The tree made me feel safer.
    I think this partially overlaps with ghostrider's future.
    Last edited by chocolate; 17th August 2013 at 19:07.

  18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

    BrianEn (18th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (21st August 2013), Eram (18th August 2013), Jake (17th August 2013), Orph (18th August 2013), Reinhard (19th August 2013), Rollo (17th August 2013), ROMANWKT (17th August 2013), soleil (19th August 2013)

  19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    4th June 2013
    Posts
    1,549
    Thanks
    6,401
    Thanked 7,180 times in 1,448 posts

    Default Re: My OBE Last Night

    Ghostrider, you leave your body every night, just you don't have a conscious memory of it.
    I have this advice- do not try, this is not a matter of forcing the experience. Make your energy body strong- this will help with OBE. And also, write down every morning the dreams [you think] you remember. Before opening your eyes try to remember the dreams you have just dreamed, than wake up fully and write them down. This will create a system for your mind to record and remember your OBEs.

  20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

    Dennis Leahy (21st August 2013), Eram (18th August 2013), ghostrider (18th August 2013), Jake (17th August 2013), Lefty Dave (17th August 2013), Reinhard (19th August 2013), Rollo (17th August 2013), ROMANWKT (17th August 2013), Shamz (18th August 2013), soleil (19th August 2013), Wind (18th August 2013)

  21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th February 2011
    Location
    Sand Springs Ok
    Age
    61
    Posts
    7,427
    Thanks
    9,893
    Thanked 28,859 times in 6,637 posts

    Default Re: My OBE Last Night

    Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Can you expand on the ancient entity that halted your progress around the sun?
    Please
    yes , my plan was to go around the earth , then the sun , then to Erra in the pleadies... made it around earth, went towards the sun , and it was like an very powerful ancient spirit that calmly said not yet, forbidden for now , then I went to the past , back seven days to India ...this energy or entity whatever it was totally controlled the area of the sun , it had a whole different vibration and light about it , it wouldn't even let me look in that direction ,something is guarding our sun , it is protected , and only EMV's are allowed close to the sun ...this guardian of the sun doesn't care where I go just not near our fusion star ...you get the impression it's not up for debate, you just turn and go elsewhere ...it's light is golden and powerful and feels older and wiser than anything else in space ...I felt like a two year old getting the look from great grandfather saying ehummm stop ... and you stop ... i guess I met the gatekeeper of pure energy dunno , my mind was kinda blown and didn't think much at the time I was enjoying the layered vibrations around me , that shielded me from harmful radiations of space , keeping me warm , and pulsing with my heartbeat , the three vibrations all went in different directions and constantly changed directions flowing in little nano particles ...it is awesome to go through glass windows and instantly be in space looking at stars that dance like nothing you've ever imagined ...tonight I attempt to travel to Erra, don't know if it is possible to go to a different time space , but gonna try ...I'm going to try and see Quetzal the plejaren ishwich ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

  22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

    bodosa (23rd August 2013), Dennis Leahy (21st August 2013), Eram (18th August 2013), Jake (19th August 2013), Maunagarjana (18th August 2013), Orph (18th August 2013), Reinhard (19th August 2013), Shamz (18th August 2013), soleil (19th August 2013), Star Tsar (18th August 2013), Swan (19th August 2013)

  23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th February 2011
    Location
    Sand Springs Ok
    Age
    61
    Posts
    7,427
    Thanks
    9,893
    Thanked 28,859 times in 6,637 posts

    Default Re: My OBE Last Night

    Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    Ghostrider, you leave your body every night, just you don't have a conscious memory of it.
    I have this advice- do not try, this is not a matter of forcing the experience. Make your energy body strong- this will help with OBE. And also, write down every morning the dreams [you think] you remember. Before opening your eyes try to remember the dreams you have just dreamed, than wake up fully and write them down. This will create a system for your mind to record and remember your OBEs.
    my wife says I sleep like a dead person, nothing wakes me, I thought I left my body but never remembered it, I've been trying sooo hard to keep my mind awake when my body goes to sleep, it takes alot of mental focus, the mind wanders when your tired , and I'm usually lazy and fall alseep quick and easy , I'm really mellow most of the time , it works against me in OBE's ...this morning I thought I could remember everything but just recalled some , it was alot and it was overwhelming ... thanks for tip , got my little book handy now ... folks think i'm crazy, I do not care, surfing at night in spirit is soooo fun and free feeling ... no wonder bikers, hikers, and surfers do what they do, nothing else gives that rush and peace and free feeling ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

  24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

    chocolate (18th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (21st August 2013), Eram (18th August 2013), Orph (18th August 2013), Reinhard (19th August 2013), Shamz (18th August 2013), soleil (19th August 2013), Star Tsar (18th August 2013), Wind (18th August 2013)

  25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    4th June 2013
    Posts
    1,549
    Thanks
    6,401
    Thanked 7,180 times in 1,448 posts

    Default Re: My OBE Last Night

    You are not more crazy than many of us here. But after defining crazy, I guess I prefer that to "normal" .

    OBE during sleep are much more important than when you force them to appear, and also more natural and easy to achieve. Switching to right brain perception does help. I am constantly walking in a state of dreaming, with clear mind and unfocused on anything. I was ocused of being spaced out before, but I don't care, that is my natural state.
    Deep slow breaths help too. With them you change your brain activity.
    Too much physical stress during the day works against OBE and your overall energy balance.
    And also, you are allowed to go to places for which you are ready. Your higher self or your guides will be watching over you and will not let you go where it is not safe.
    We are just remembering about all of that but there are entities that are much more powerful and skilled, and you are still not to meet them right now, that is why the warning.

    Love,
    C.
    Last edited by chocolate; 18th August 2013 at 09:04.

  26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

    Dennis Leahy (21st August 2013), Eram (18th August 2013), Jake (18th August 2013), Orph (18th August 2013), Reinhard (19th August 2013), Shamz (18th August 2013), soleil (19th August 2013), Star Tsar (18th August 2013)

  27. Link to Post #14
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th January 2011
    Location
    Music Of The Spheres
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    9,879
    Thanked 8,241 times in 1,108 posts

    Default Re: My OBE Last Night

    An addendum to Chocolate’s excellent advice:

    Quote Posted by Chocolate
    Write down every morning the dreams [you think] you remember. Before opening your eyes try to remember the dreams you have just dreamed, than wake up fully and write them down. This will create a system for your mind to record and remember your OBEs.
    When you first become aware that you are awake, lie perfectly still without opening your eyes. Recollect your night’s adventures as your mind clears without moving. Don’t roll over, don’t shift your posture, move your arms or legs, reach for your notebook, nothing, until you’ve grasped some of the wisps of your memories. Then begin writing them down.

    The reason is a physiological one: gross muscle movement when you awaken is the body’s rapid nerve signal to the brain to switch over quickly from dream state into “all focus here/alert” mode. It quickly and safely wipes away your REM state to focus you “here” in the everyday. So linger a bit.

    Just a little trick, especially if you are one of those people who can’t seem to remember your dreams or OBE’s.

    Happy trails, Ghostrider!

    Selene

  28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

    chocolate (18th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (21st August 2013), Eram (18th August 2013), Jake (18th August 2013), Maunagarjana (18th August 2013), Reinhard (19th August 2013), Shamz (19th August 2013), soleil (19th August 2013), Star Tsar (18th August 2013), Wind (19th August 2013)

  29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    4th June 2013
    Posts
    1,549
    Thanks
    6,401
    Thanked 7,180 times in 1,448 posts

    Default Re: My OBE Last Night

    I am listening right now to coast to cast issue about OBEs:
    I know there is a complete thread about OBEs so if the mods consider this part of that thread they can move it, I don't want to post the same here and there, but decided ghostrider may benefit from the words here.
    Selene has described in detail what I meant about recollecting the dreams from the night. I lack a bit of patience sometimes.
    Last edited by chocolate; 18th August 2013 at 17:55.

  30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

    BrianEn (18th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (21st August 2013), Jake (18th August 2013), Maunagarjana (18th August 2013), Reinhard (19th August 2013), Selene (18th August 2013), Star Tsar (18th August 2013), white wizard (18th August 2013)

  31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th May 2010
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Age
    53
    Posts
    3,547
    Thanks
    15,176
    Thanked 20,328 times in 2,633 posts

    Default Re: My OBE Last Night

    There are several different discussion regarding the OBE. I do not think there is a reason to blend any threads. This discussion was started with a report of a specific OBE. Fantastic! I see nothing wrong with a fresh discussion on the matter.

    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

    chocolate (19th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (21st August 2013), Shamz (19th August 2013), sirdipswitch (19th August 2013)

  33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member Kalamos's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th August 2013
    Location
    Driving a bus
    Age
    48
    Posts
    899
    Thanks
    4,971
    Thanked 3,955 times in 796 posts

    Default Re: My OBE Last Night

    ..........
    Last edited by Kalamos; 21st April 2014 at 12:38. Reason: added "lower" before emotional regarding planes/dimensions

  34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

    Anchor (19th August 2013), chocolate (19th August 2013), Eram (19th August 2013), Finefeather (19th August 2013), Jake (19th August 2013), Reinhard (19th August 2013), Shamz (19th August 2013)

  35. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member Kalamos's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th August 2013
    Location
    Driving a bus
    Age
    48
    Posts
    899
    Thanks
    4,971
    Thanked 3,955 times in 796 posts

    Default Re: My OBE Last Night

    ..........
    Last edited by Kalamos; 21st April 2014 at 12:35.

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

    Dennis Leahy (21st August 2013), Reinhard (19th August 2013), Shamz (19th August 2013)

  37. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member
    Join Date
    16th March 2010
    Location
    At Home.
    Age
    60
    Posts
    742
    Thanks
    903
    Thanked 2,620 times in 504 posts

    Default Re: My OBE Last Night

    I woke up this morning with "You can't go near the sun. You're still a baby." I was thinking about the meaning of this statement. The Stargate episode with the Knox calling us the very young. I don't want to come to any conculsions just maybe bat around some ideas.
    I kind of tend to think that's an invatation for us to look at who we are as a species in the universe. As Avalonians we're not doing things by ourselves anymore. When one person is ill and there's a call for healing the response is always overwhelming. So maybe there's a way to start something that could grow outward. Seems daunting though. My negative Nells just reared his ugly head and told me that would be a waste of time. I'll see if I can work that into a conversasion later.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

  38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

    Dennis Leahy (21st August 2013), Kalamos (19th August 2013), Orph (19th August 2013), Shamz (19th August 2013), soleil (19th August 2013), thunder24 (19th August 2013)

  39. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member Kalamos's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th August 2013
    Location
    Driving a bus
    Age
    48
    Posts
    899
    Thanks
    4,971
    Thanked 3,955 times in 796 posts

    Default Re: My OBE Last Night

    ..........
    Last edited by Kalamos; 21st April 2014 at 12:35.

  40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

    BrianEn (19th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (21st August 2013), Orph (19th August 2013), Shamz (19th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts