+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Ascension - a few questions (?)

  1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member doetem's Avatar
    Join Date
    4th August 2014
    Location
    SW Detroit
    Age
    31
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 152 times in 35 posts

    Question Ascension - a few questions (?)

    So, I've been doing some of my own research aside from viewing Avalon threads
    And I've come across many videos speaking on Earth (and humanity?) ascending.

    I just wanted to understand what there was to understand on this topic. Correct me where I'm wrong.

    We are being prepared to ascend into a higher consciousness as a mass, correct? Or maybe it would be better to say that as individuals we are being prepared for this awakening. Does anyone have any leads as to how this is going to happen? I know one's own awakening is a gradual process but what happens when it's time? What happens to those who haven't bothered to reach this point?

    I guess the question more to my interest is: how do we know if we've reached the enlightenment that's required?

  2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to doetem For This Post:

    <8> (10th August 2014), Anchor (9th September 2014), betoobig (10th August 2014), chocolate (10th August 2014), Frank V (9th September 2014), halffull (10th August 2014), justntime2learn (9th September 2014), Mu2143 (9th September 2014), Omni (10th August 2014), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2015), WhiteFeather (9th September 2014), Wind (10th August 2014), Yetti (10th August 2014)

  3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member Omni's Avatar
    Join Date
    1st February 2011
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    3,813
    Thanks
    12,541
    Thanked 22,451 times in 3,455 posts

    Default Re: Ascension - a few questions (?)

    It is my belief that we do not magically gain spiritual intelligence in some mass awakening. The biggest thing of that kind IMO is global first contact when very advanced ETs, masters really, can speak their mind's and enlighten humanity with their knowledge/wisdom.

    Ascension is largely an idea because of channeling. And channeling in my opinion is largely psy ops.

    You will find many who disagree with me on this(and rate my threads one star lol), but I do not believe in densities either. I haven't even looked into it at all really and already found a gaping hole in the densities explanations. Supposedly 4d is all natural telepathy. I'm not sure how 4d happens but I imagine they say it's some kind of mass shift in humanity. Everyone on earth suddenly going telepathic seems like a pretty ridiculous thought... Granted these are just my own views from my own learning experience(s).

    I think ascension in reality is much slower. It's not some instantaneous magical event that transpires on planets without any work IMO.

    Ascension obtained by not actually being worthy of such and not achieving such by working on it(whether consciously or just by the mechanics they are attached to), is not likely by my estimations.

    I'll try to sum up ascension in 2 words: Soulular growth.

    Soulular growth is ascension. The real kind that you can taste, touch smell etc. The kind that doesn't require a certain level of faith(as there is no real verifiable science behind ascension claims from what I understand, and please correct me if I'm wrong there) ... I guess you could claim a theory that the galactic center has some sort of ascension mechanic, and that is science. But I have studied that idea and do not find it practical without a God behind it controlling the ascensions... As I do not believe in a conscious being that is a god.. I just do not find it practical...

    Also evolution of genetics is ascension for a race. A meat a potatoes type of ascension... As time goes on genetics become more spiritual by my estimations. A lot of problems with humanity can be tied to genetics.

    So the 2 biggest factors for ascension in my view are:

    Soulular Growth
    Genetic Evolution

    I may add more upon thinking about this more....

    Soulular Growth: I theorize by learning more and gaining wisdom in life, your soul grows wiser(a very slow process compared to ones intelligence getting wiser in life). It is also tangible ascension in a lifetime. Ones accumulation of knowledge and wisdom. These are the type of ascensions I believe in.. Not the fairy tale type. I could be wrong. Maybe one day I'll wake up and everyone else will be telepathic too. lol
    Last edited by Omni; 10th August 2014 at 02:09.

  4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

    <8> (10th August 2014), betoobig (10th August 2014), Cara (10th August 2014), cfho83 (2nd September 2014), chocolate (10th August 2014), justntime2learn (9th September 2014), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2015), WhiteFeather (9th September 2014), Wind (10th August 2014)

  5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Join Date
    28th December 2013
    Age
    68
    Posts
    409
    Thanks
    771
    Thanked 1,102 times in 335 posts

    Default Re: Ascension - a few questions (?)

    Good news for you. If you are digging into the subject is because you are already waking up.
    The thing goes on at an individual level but affects the whole planet ( every single one of us) , is like: Do your own ascension ,your vibrations will help others and your fisical reality that surround you as the law of attraction works for everyone no mater what.
    Do not forge ,positive love vibrations are hi freqs and a cohercitive force, negative thoughs and vibes are disruptive by escence and very low freq, so Both cannot coexist in a same plane, dimension or reality if you want to call it. I can't put it in a better way I hope you can get the idea . I'm investigating all the metaphysical subject for about 42 yrs now and I can tell you WE ARE INMORTAL SOULS LIVING A HUMAN EXPERIENCE, take this to begin to chew your life from now on and you will see everything with a totally different way, your way , so you are the center of your reality, ( do not confuse with EGO). Namaste YETTI

  6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

    <8> (10th August 2014), Anchor (9th September 2014), betoobig (10th August 2014), lizfrench (10th August 2014), Mercedes (10th August 2014), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2015), WhiteFeather (9th September 2014), Wind (10th August 2014)

  7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    4th June 2013
    Posts
    1,549
    Thanks
    6,401
    Thanked 7,180 times in 1,448 posts

    Default Re: Ascension - a few questions (?)

    Greetings, doetem!

    I will address my reply to you since you are asking the question. But anyone is welcome to take whatever resonates with them.

    I am guessing since you are a young individual long spiritual explanations would seem a bit boring and a bit difficult, so I will try to express myself simply. But in case you are up to a longer exploration, I can kindly refer to TraineeHuman and his thread about Out of Body experiences and the higher soul/mind/self. Here and in particular may be here.

    If for a moment you could forget that which you already know about humanity/earth ascending, you can think about it positioning yourself at the center of your question. If you understand how this would work for you personally, you can later on apply with a bit of logic the same principal when thinking about humanity, and about the earth as a whole.

    As above so below, and as below so above, right?

    What this means about the single individual is a process of evolving. Here one needs to educate oneself about the extend of what a single individual is comprised of, what kinds of layers exist about every one of us. There is the physical, mental, emotional, 'spiritual', subtle, etc. You may have heard of those terms. If not, you can research them. I myself found the book from Max Heindel very helpful in explaining the invisible layers of human and Earth life.
    The Rosicrucian Mysteries An Elementary Exposition of Their Secret Teachings

    Don't get scared by the name, nothing conspiratorial there. And the book can be found free of charge, on amazon and elsewhere. I can attest that it is easy to read, and very informative. You can find more from this author on the same subject(s), also freely available, too.

    So, if you can imagine yourself progressing in all of the described areas, than you will be walking the path of evolving, enlightenment/ ascension. And since every person is connected to everyone else, and to the Earth on ALL of those layers, that means that this is a process of walking together on this path. Have you heard of Indra's Net? It is a simple story that goes pretty much like that:
    "Far away in the heavenly abode of the great god Indra, there is a wonderful net which has been hung by some cunning artificer in such a manner that it stretches out infinitely in all directions. In accordance with the extravagant tastes of deities, the artificer has hung a single glittering jewel in each "eye" of the net, and since the net itself is infinite in dimension, the jewels are infinite in number. There hang the jewels, glittering "like" stars in the first magnitude, a wonderful sight to behold. If we now arbitrarily select one of these jewels for inspection and look closely at it, we will discover that in its polished surface there are reflected all the other jewels in the net, infinite in number. Not only that, but each of the jewels reflected in this one jewel is also reflecting all the other jewels, so that there is an infinite reflecting process occurring."
    Each pearl or eye here represents one point of view to life, in the web of creation and life.

    We all walk the path together. When you are happy, fulfilled, gaining knowledge and transmuting it into wisdom, creating better relationships, environment, homes, family and so on, you are ascending. And all of us together with you. Imagine yourself being the earth and the universe, and than imaging yourself becoming better on some of the levels, starting with the physical. Since everything is connected, that will advance you in ascending on all other more invisible layers.



    I hope that was helpful to you!
    Last edited by chocolate; 10th August 2014 at 10:21.

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

    betoobig (10th August 2014), Cara (10th August 2014), doetem (9th September 2014), halffull (10th August 2014), nicktobias7 (9th September 2014), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2015), WhiteFeather (9th September 2014), Wind (10th August 2014)

  9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th July 2014
    Posts
    1,091
    Thanks
    5,841
    Thanked 7,374 times in 1,056 posts

    Default Re: Ascension - a few questions (?)

    There are many paths to the same place. It's all a game between the positive and negative polarities. Some even leap from the most dark, depressing states of being into the brightest light. In fact I believe we need to experience the extremes of one polarity to experience the other more fully.

    I think ascension is not a certain fixed state to be reached. It has been going on forever, and always will.
    Last edited by Skyhaven; 10th August 2014 at 13:00. Reason: typo

  10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

    Anchor (9th September 2014), betoobig (10th August 2014), doetem (9th September 2014), Omni (10th August 2014), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2015), WhiteFeather (9th September 2014), Wind (10th August 2014)

  11. Link to Post #6
    Spain Avalon Member betoobig's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th May 2014
    Location
    Burgos, Spain
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    26,121
    Thanked 11,422 times in 1,871 posts

    Default Re: Ascension - a few questions (?)

    It is a done deal... Love to all
    Thanks for sharing yourselfs....
    Enjoy the crussing

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

    Omni (10th August 2014), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2015), Wind (10th August 2014)

  13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member doetem's Avatar
    Join Date
    4th August 2014
    Location
    SW Detroit
    Age
    31
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 152 times in 35 posts

    Default Re: Ascension - a few questions (?)

    Thank you all !!!

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doetem For This Post:

    Omni (9th September 2014), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2015)

  15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    28th April 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,810 times in 819 posts

    Default Re: Ascension - a few questions (?)

    ........................
    Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:50.

  16. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    28th April 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,810 times in 819 posts

    Default Re: Ascension - a few questions (?)

    .......................
    Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:50.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

    Rich (9th September 2014)

  18. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member Anchor's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th February 2010
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Language
    English
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    11,425
    Thanked 26,556 times in 3,812 posts

    Default Re: Ascension - a few questions (?)

    (You said correct me if I am wrong, but I cant do that, because I dont know if you are wrong or right, all of my opinion below is just that and your mileage may vary!)

    Quote Posted by doetem (here)
    We are being prepared to ascend into a higher consciousness as a mass, correct?
    Can't say correct or incorrect.

    The environment we are currently experience gives many opportunities to ascend as you say. The planet has now completed its ascension (seen as a density shift) and 3rd density life on Earth is now on the wane as the Earth moves more fully into the new light she experiences. In up to a couple of hundred years 3rd density life will be all gone as she wont support it. Most of the incoming human life now possesses dual density bodies which express consciousness at the appropriate level for ongoing life. Since there is still a lot of dark (love challenged!) 3rd density consciousness at play in the world this gives some of the new comers a pretty hard time.

    Quote Or maybe it would be better to say that as individuals we are being prepared for this awakening.
    Insofar as the opportunities exist on a large scale, then shifts in consciousness are naturally catalysed to the same scale. If you see this as "preparation" as in some kind of grand plan, then I think its basically a yes.

    Quote Does anyone have any leads as to how this is going to happen?
    Yes - its down to each individual and how they respond to the "catalysts" they face in their "chosen" lives/incarnations.

    Quote I know one's own awakening is a gradual process but what happens when it's time?
    You just know. Seriously everything just clicks.

    Quote What happens to those who haven't bothered to reach this point?
    Spiritually nothing much. Opportunities missed.

    Physically... the usual...

    All the world's a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players:
    They have their exits and their entrances;


    Quote I guess the question more to my interest is: how do we know if we've reached the enlightenment that's required?
    I don't know if this actually matters, but if it does, I don't know the answer!

    You didn't ask for any hints on what to do but I got a one word one anyway: MEDITATE.

    Similar to what mu2143 said, the keys to unlock all this in your mind is in your silence.
    Last edited by Anchor; 9th September 2014 at 12:51.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the whole truth be known by all, let nothing but the truth be known by all --

  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

    Axman (9th September 2014), Mu2143 (9th September 2014), nicktobias7 (9th September 2014), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2015), WhiteFeather (9th September 2014), Wind (9th September 2014)

  20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th July 2011
    Location
    Grounded With Gaia
    Posts
    6,082
    Thanks
    39,528
    Thanked 37,271 times in 5,676 posts

    Thumbs up Got Shift!

    I believe Earth/Gaia is shifting consciousness herself as she is an organism, and if we don't adapt to her, well we won't adapt to her, thus meaning some will move forward with Gaia's Energy whilst others will fall behind, but some day will catch up to her eventually when they are ready.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

    "The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

    "Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish


  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

    Anchor (9th September 2014), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2015), Wind (9th September 2014)

  22. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    28th April 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,810 times in 819 posts

    Default Re: Ascension - a few questions (?)

    ........................
    Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:50.

  23. Link to Post #13
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    24th August 2014
    Location
    Northern England
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 228 times in 64 posts

    Default Re: Got Shift!

    ..........
    Last edited by Hogswitch; 9th September 2014 at 13:00. Reason: Replied to post instead of thread.

  24. Link to Post #14
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    24th August 2014
    Location
    Northern England
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 228 times in 64 posts

    Default Re: Got Shift!

    So called "Ascension" is a pile of horse pooh fed to the gullible to distract them from what's actually going on around them. Seriously the earth and all the "spiritually advanced" souls are going to float away in a bubble of positivity any time now? Nah, it's bollocks man. Do yourself a favour forget you ever heard the word "Ascension".

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hogswitch For This Post:

    Omni (9th September 2014), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2015)

  26. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member Anchor's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th February 2010
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Language
    English
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    11,425
    Thanked 26,556 times in 3,812 posts

    Default Re: Ascension - a few questions (?)

    Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    How did you get to this conclusion?
    I was rather careful to be inconclusive actually. It is my opinion, and that opinion is based on things I have learned and backed up by personal experiences and opportunities to discern some things which I consider truths, none of which I can use to convince anyone of anything.

    Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    And I know how much time I have to prepare my self for
    what is coming and is lot closer 0 then is to 100 years
    Please note I was talking about the planet, not those alive on it.

    Time is an illusion in spirit. In our incarnate forms, opportunity knocks in the present.

    So, I think we agree, no time like the present!

    ¤=[Post Update]=¤

    Quote Posted by Hogswitch (here)
    So called "Ascension" is a pile of horse pooh fed to the gullible to distract them from what's actually going on around them. Seriously the earth and all the "spiritually advanced" souls are going to float away in a bubble of positivity any time now? Nah, it's bollocks man. Do yourself a favour forget you ever heard the word "Ascension".
    What is going on around you is also a distraction of sorts.

    I think there is a balance to be struck between the inner reality and the outer reality.

    It is impractical to go all out and focus totally on either one or the other.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the whole truth be known by all, let nothing but the truth be known by all --

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

    Mu2143 (9th September 2014), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2015)

  28. Link to Post #16
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    24th August 2014
    Location
    Northern England
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 228 times in 64 posts

    Default Re: Ascension - a few questions (?)

    Quote Posted by Anchor (here)

    I think there is a balance to be struck between the inner reality and the outer reality.

    It is impractical to go all out and focus totally on either one or the other.
    Honestly I don't think any of the vast amount of garbage talked about "Ascension" comes from anywhere other than the outer reality. It's a man made concept originating from a few dodgy channellers, propagated by a few dodgy teachers and parroted mindlessly by a throng of good intentioned but hopelessly mislead sheep.

    Hog.
    Last edited by Hogswitch; 9th September 2014 at 13:33.

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hogswitch For This Post:

    quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2015), Rich (9th September 2014), Sebastion (9th September 2014), selinam (9th September 2014)

  30. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    28th April 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,810 times in 819 posts

    Default Re: Ascension - a few questions (?)

    ..............
    Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:50.

  31. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member Pam's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th June 2012
    Posts
    3,429
    Thanks
    43,670
    Thanked 28,296 times in 3,369 posts

    Default Re: Ascension - a few questions (?)

    Quote Posted by doetem (here)
    So, I've been doing some of my own research aside from viewing Avalon threads
    And I've come across many videos speaking on Earth (and humanity?) ascending.

    I just wanted to understand what there was to understand on this topic. Correct me where I'm wrong.

    We are being prepared to ascend into a higher consciousness as a mass, correct? Or maybe it would be better to say that as individuals we are being prepared for this awakening. Does anyone have any leads as to how this is going to happen? I know one's own awakening is a gradual process but what happens when it's time? What happens to those who haven't bothered to reach this point?

    I guess the question more to my interest is: how do we know if we've reached the enlightenment that's required?

    I think there are a lot of interpretations of ascension. I am addressing the concept where 3d earthlings ascend to a higher dimension leaving behind this material, polarized state of this existence. It seems to me very similar to the Christian idea of the second coming when Christians will be swept up into the sky to heaven. Those chosen in both scenarios are ones who have achieved a certain level that make them acceptable to advance. The christians need faith and the ascentioners need a level of spiritual purity.

    The whole thing does not make sense to me. Thus far, our spiritual advancement has occurred through our experiencing and responding to the environment that we are in. We can move along the spectrum of "service to self" to "service to others" in which ever direction we choose. We can create our frequency of consciousness in how we respond to the world and through the choices we make. If we are to ascend in the blink of an eye , due to an arbitrary cut off line determined by??, all of that is thrown out the window. The chosen get a free advance to the next level. Intuitively, I don't think it fits with the rest of creation that I have observed. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind being snapped up into some kind of utopia but I just don't see it happening.

    Now the Earth on the other hand may be a different story. There is no doubt in my mind that the Earth is evolving. The Schumann resonance changes are a case in point. I believe those changes have to effect all living things but I don't think these changes will manifest a dramatic ascension. It seems the changes will occur over time. Well, that my 2 cents on the topic.



    Pam

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

    quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2015)

  33. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    28th April 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,810 times in 819 posts

    Default Re: Ascension - a few questions (?)

    ......................
    Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:50.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts