+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 5 12 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 231

Thread: The Law of One

  1. Link to Post #81
    Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    18th March 2010
    Posts
    2,614
    Thanks
    2,698
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by kriya (here)
    Its just a shame they are called commandments because people don't like to be'commanded', laws of eternal happiness is a better way of putting it.
    right Kriya

    actually I don't think people like the word law either

    let's call it 'the pleasures of eternal happiness'


    Last edited by RedeZra; 19th August 2010 at 11:11.

  2. Link to Post #82
    Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    18th March 2010
    Posts
    2,614
    Thanks
    2,698
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    Are you aware the the spirit of the creator is in all of us and we do not need a book to tell us that?
    do you know that a particle of dust has as much of the Spirit of the Creator as you ?


    the trick is to become aware of this - in that the dust is incapable to realize God within without Grace

    as with the mineral the plant and the animal and you know what humans too

    but humans have this amazing nervous system so with a little help and guidance from a true Guru or God - it is possible to realize the Infinite Consciousness within

    only humans can realize this on their own with a little push in the right direction with protection and right guidance

    most need religion in order to have a relationship with God - and God will guide them and unfold their understanding - while the too clever for religion guys might be deceived by discarnates and empty hallucinations

    ---

    you act as if you are so smart - thinking that I have not reached your level of understanding yet

    don't you cccme ?
    Last edited by RedeZra; 19th August 2010 at 12:45.

  3. Link to Post #83
    Avalon Member HORIZONS's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th March 2010
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,302
    Thanks
    1,441
    Thanked 2,103 times in 606 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    My thoughts: The idea of the 10 commandments is that they are a law only to the natural man - those who's spirituality has not been awakened, the children of this world. But to the spiritually awake - the sons of God - these are not laws that one has to obey, but they have become their true nature written on their heart. They shall not murder because they cannot - it is no longer their nature to do so, etc etc. It is only a law and a commandment to the animal nature of the man of flesh, but to the person of Spirit it is a joy and not difficult at all. Immature children need boundaries so they can function in a society, spiritually mature adults do not because they behave according to their higher nature. "When I was a child I thought as a child, but when I became a man I put away childish things." The law is for children - and is no longer needed when one matures.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

  4. Link to Post #84
    Australia Avalon Member Anchor's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th February 2010
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Language
    English
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    11,425
    Thanked 26,556 times in 3,812 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by RedeZra
    I've been around and I'm here to show you some of the snares
    For illustration, and with respect, I could say here "you need to get out of the one you are in first" - and if I did, you would see we can both play that game.

    Since neither of us, nor any other contributor to this forum can meaningfully "out qualify" the other, we must be assessed by what is said and nothing more.

    I say fear and fear inducement is a definate sign of corruption and negativity - and I can point to parts of the bible, especially the old testament, (and I have read every word), to back up my case. I can do this without reference to the law of one or Ra or whatever, but based on my own reasoning and interpretation.

    I have also read all of the first three books of the law of one, half of the fourth and the all of the fifth. (I stopped on the archetype work - I intend to resume at a later time)

    I have read nothing in the Law Of One that is beguiling or cult like in nature. No demands for sacrificing animals, no burnt offerings, no threats of being struck dead. None of it.

    There is none of that in the Law Of One, yet there is plenty in the Old Testament.

    For me, the shining heart of the bible, and its greatest value, is the documented words of Jesus. I have a file which has nothing but these with all the rest removed. It is marvelous. It is resonant, and I like it as much as I like the Law Of One!!!

    Yet, here is the funny part for me, in other posts you demonstrate to me, quite clearly, that you yourself have managed to raise yourself out of this twisted tale of the old times and have actually come into a realization of the Law Of One without apparantly even knowing it. This is evident because we agree on many core issues, in our own way.

    So at this point, I guess we simply will agree to differ. I probably won't persue this thread of debate any longer for fear of repetition. I am happy that I have made my points.


    This however remains of interest to me:

    Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    Christ blood on the Cross sprinkled down on the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant in where the 10 Commandments - and no they are not written on scrolls -are still in effect and awaiting the light of day together with other artifacts
    This makes no sense to me, are you saying the ark of the covenant was present at the crucifixion?

    Are you saying you know what was in the ark ?

    How do you know (for sure) ?

    John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 19th August 2010 at 13:23.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the whole truth be known by all, let nothing but the truth be known by all --

  5. Link to Post #85
    Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    18th March 2010
    Posts
    2,614
    Thanks
    2,698
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by John (here)
    For me, the shining heart of the bible, and its greatest value, is the documented words of Jesus. I have a file which has nothing but these with all the rest removed. It is marvelous. It is resonant, and I like it as much as I like the Law Of One!!!

    Yet, here is the funny part for me, in other posts you demonstrate to me, quite clearly, that you yourself have managed to raise yourself out of this twisted tale of the old times and have actually come into a realization of the Law Of One without apparantly even knowing it. This is evident because we agree on many core issues, in our own way.

    YHWH acted as He did so as to save and preserve some Righteousness in the human race of the Levant which was lost in child sacrifice and fertility cults to the discarnates - and at the same time promising and pointing to Jesus who would make a new Pact with all mankind so as to start afresh

    Jesus came so it is enough to read the red letter words in the New Testament if you prefer

    forget YHWH and the Old Testament if you want - He did what he had to do to accomplish the task which is now past


    of course the Law of One speak much sweet truths too about our unity in spirit and more - but I don't agree with Ra regarding YHWH Jesus and the 10 Commandments



    Quote Posted by John (here)
    This makes no sense to me, are you saying the ark of the covenant was present at the crucifixion?
    how can we be sure of anything John before seeing something with our own eyes - and even then perhaps our mind played a trick on us

    here I can only point you in the direction of Ron Wyatt - an archaeologist on a mission - who not only discovered the Ark of the Covenant inside Jeremiah's grotto deep beneath the Crucifixion site - but also discovered the true Mount Sinai and the Ark of Noah and some more Biblical artifacts

    Ron passed away some years ago but not before Christ showed him all these things - if you believe




    ---

    I wonder why so many are so ready to believe almost anything from anyone - but nothing of what is written in the Bible


    there is nothing new under the sun

    it has all happened before
    Last edited by RedeZra; 19th August 2010 at 14:38.

  6. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    7th April 2010
    Location
    The new world
    Posts
    708
    Thanks
    3,045
    Thanked 3,128 times in 560 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Sorry to say but the bible is mostly fiction......
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 21st August 2010 at 23:28.

  7. Link to Post #87
    Australia Avalon Member Anchor's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th February 2010
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Language
    English
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    11,425
    Thanked 26,556 times in 3,812 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    Sorry to say but the bible is mostly fiction......
    Look, I know you are not trolling, but that throw away line looks very similar to what a troll would do. There are other examples earlier in the thread.

    How do you know? Is this opinion or fact?
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the whole truth be known by all, let nothing but the truth be known by all --

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

    Blastolabs (11th July 2023)

  9. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Member Axman's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st March 2010
    Location
    IL a noise
    Language
    Music
    Age
    65
    Posts
    524
    Thanks
    9,050
    Thanked 2,434 times in 426 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    there is nothing new under the sun

    it has all happened before

    Your right so keep digging Ive read the bible a couple times and the three books of LOO and Carla's book.
    Now reading the hidden messages of the bible to see what this angle has on this journey.


    The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

  10. Link to Post #89
    TimelessDimensions
    Guest

    Question Re: The Law of One

    I'm wondering how many of you have read the Law of One from start to finish?



    ( Here's a link for those who haven't heard of the Law of One - http://www.lawofone.info )

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TimelessDimensions For This Post:

    moais (12th February 2011), write4change (26th January 2011)

  12. Link to Post #90
    Avalon Member Jonathon's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st March 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    52
    Posts
    403
    Thanks
    383
    Thanked 995 times in 232 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    *Raises Hand*

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

    noxon medem (23rd January 2011)

  14. Link to Post #91
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    6th January 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,370
    Thanks
    4,213
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Yes, I've read it. What is your point?

  15. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Member ries's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th May 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Age
    58
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 59 times in 12 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    It was for me hard to comprehend the first time i read it, but after a few years and many viewpoints i get a sort of grip on the information that is presented. David Wilcock's study guide was very helpfull.

    http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...ne-study-guide

    Greetings.

  16. Link to Post #93
    Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    18th March 2010
    Location
    Lost in a dream.
    Age
    43
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 81 times in 18 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Yes I have read it. Couldnt stop once I started it. Changed the way I look at the world.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucid Jia For This Post:

    silvanelf (29th May 2019)

  18. Link to Post #94
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    6th January 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,370
    Thanks
    4,213
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    It is obvious that these were the texts where Wilcock learned about 'wanderers' and led to his outrageous statement that he is a saviour of the earth. Its one thing to form an ego-constructed opinion of oneself, its another to expect the rest of the world to believe that opinion with no verifiable evidence. The problem with channelled material is that
    it can't be verified. Good read though and definitely food for thought.

  19. Link to Post #95
    Avalon Member de rien's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd January 2011
    Location
    Savannah
    Age
    45
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 246 times in 34 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    I agree Icecold; one must be careful about channeling. Even if they are real, they may not be coming from a helpful source. The one thing I really enjoyed about LOO is that they provided information only to questions that were asked. They never asked you to believe the information RA was giving and repeatedly asked that those who read the material should feel it out and see if it resonates. They never said the information is absolute and should be regarded as the truth. In referring to they I mean RA ( the group soul complex ). In my opinion, it is a tool to help open our eyes to a new world and to help us remember the truth for ourselves. I find when I am lost or need an answer to burning questions, the most reliable place I can find information is within myself. Meditate on it and ask yourself for the answer. Don't be indoctrinated by all of the information you find, not just RA, I mean everywhere. Digest it and remember, everything you need is within, just listen to it.

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to de rien For This Post:

    Casey Claar (2nd May 2022), Icecold (23rd January 2011), KosmicKat (23rd January 2011), Matthew (1st October 2017), sunflower (27th January 2011)

  21. Link to Post #96
    TimelessDimensions
    Guest

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    It is obvious that these were the texts where Wilcock learned about 'wanderers' and led to his outrageous statement that he is a saviour of the earth. Its one thing to form an ego-constructed opinion of oneself, its another to expect the rest of the world to believe that opinion with no verifiable evidence. The problem with channelled material is that
    it can't be verified. Good read though and definitely food for thought.
    Yes I also feel that David Wilcock's interpretation of the Law of One is very distorted, Wilcock is obsessed with certain minor details while he ignores the overall philosophy and spiritual discipline communicated by Ra. Wilcock has created a cult of UFO disclosure - he rouses up his followers to hold their breathe and wait for that "glorious" day when Governments finally disclose that UFOs exist... Oo I think I almost had an orgasm... NOT!!

  22. Link to Post #97
    TimelessDimensions
    Guest

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Yes, I've read it. What is your point?
    Good point hehe!

    My point is that I want to know how many people are interpreting the materials discussed on Project Avalon through a more refined filter due to learning acquired from Ra.

  23. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Member
    Join Date
    11th April 2010
    Posts
    1,351
    Thanks
    1,001
    Thanked 1,968 times in 690 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    If you're talking about the Law of One by Jon Peniel, yes, I couldn't put it down. I'm now reading his teacher's (Zain) book. It really explains the Star Excercise that Peniel discusses and instructs in.

    Now, on The Law of One, Ra material, I'll pass for now.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

    Charles Harris (16th October 2020), eris23 (26th January 2011)

  25. Link to Post #99
    Australia Avalon Member Anchor's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th February 2010
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Language
    English
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    11,425
    Thanked 26,556 times in 3,812 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    If you're talking about the Law of One by Jon Peniel, yes, I couldn't put it down. I'm now reading his teacher's (Zain) book. It really explains the Star Excercise that Peniel discusses and instructs in.

    Now, on The Law of One, Ra material, I'll pass for now.
    Never heard of the former, I didn't know there was another book called Law Of One.

    The later (Ra) I have read completely.

    ----
    Update: Is the book you referred to: "Children of The Law of One & The Lost Teachings of Atlantis" ?

    Also this website has interesting information about Jon Peniel http://www.think-aboutit.com/Spiritual/edgar_cayce.htm.
    Last edited by Anchor; 24th January 2011 at 05:01.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the whole truth be known by all, let nothing but the truth be known by all --

  26. Link to Post #100
    Romania Avalon Member OneSeeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th January 2011
    Location
    Left brain for now
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 12 times in 7 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    If you're talking about the Law of One by Jon Peniel, yes, I couldn't put it down. I'm now reading his teacher's (Zain) book. It really explains the Star Excercise that Peniel discusses and instructs in.

    Now, on The Law of One, Ra material, I'll pass for now.
    I read them both.
    Both contains very powerful info. The Ra material although it seems hard to digest it still has information that resonate powerful on many levels.

    By the way, did you know that Jon Peniel has been "announced" by Edgar Cayce ?
    "Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to OneSeeker For This Post:

    modwiz (26th January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 5 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts