+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 6 12 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 231

Thread: The Law of One

  1. Link to Post #101
    Australia Avalon Member Anchor's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th February 2010
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Language
    English
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    11,425
    Thanked 26,555 times in 3,812 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by OneSeeker (here)
    By the way, did you know that Jon Peniel has been "announced" by Edgar Cayce ?
    Not quite correct. Edgar was channelling Halaliel at the time - which I think I remember was the trickster who they stopped working with once they twigged onto the doom and gloom stuff he was spouting. All the EC Earth changes stuff was finished "I Halaliel have spoken"

    http://www.think-aboutit.com/Spiritual/edgar_cayce.htm

    refers to this in part.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the whole truth be known by all, let nothing but the truth be known by all --

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

    Dumpster Diver (19th June 2022), Hiram (26th January 2011)

  3. Link to Post #102
    Avalon Member mrkumamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th January 2011
    Age
    37
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 12 times in 9 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    I've read them

  4. Link to Post #103
    Serbia Deactivated
    Join Date
    11th January 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Age
    54
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 794 times in 180 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    I have read it a few times, in different periods. Without any intention to define how much of the material is true, I can state that
    it is very unusual and multilayered. Each time I approched those books with different level of perception (in different times),
    I have found different information. The consistancy is there, but each time I have seen bigger and bigger picture.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nela For This Post:

    petra (21st January 2026)

  6. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Member Fury Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th January 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 52 times in 20 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    I'm wondering how many of you have read the Law of One from start to finish?



    ( Here's a link for those who haven't heard of the Law of One - http://www.lawofone.info )

    I got pretty close I had a dream I should read it, so I did and almost finished, not sure why I stopped though? Blame it on free will I suppose ;-) !!!!

    I got alot out of it though, as I have come to believe that energy is are primary make up, not protien sacks and plasma !
    Star Seed Warrior ( Furious D ) Self proclaimed “Leader of The New School”, Network Member,Poet, supporter of Project Camelot, The Venus Project, The White Dragon Society, free energy technology and exploration, Author (lost scrolls of Fury), Spiritual activist, black belt martial artist and lyricist.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fury Ra For This Post:

    Denise/Dizi (2nd May 2022)

  8. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Member Fury Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th January 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 52 times in 20 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    Yes I also feel that David Wilcock's interpretation of the Law of One is very distorted, Wilcock is obsessed with certain minor details while he ignores the overall philosophy and spiritual discipline communicated by Ra. Wilcock has created a cult of UFO disclosure - he rouses up his followers to hold their breathe and wait for that "glorious" day when Governments finally disclose that UFOs exist... Oo I think I almost had an orgasm... NOT!!
    I have alot of respect for David Wilcock as I do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, but.......THIS MADE ME LAUGH ;-)
    It would be a sad day, the day we lose the ability to laugh at ourselves thats for sure ! Plus disclosure has already happened, forget about the Government disclousing anything.
    Star Seed Warrior ( Furious D ) Self proclaimed “Leader of The New School”, Network Member,Poet, supporter of Project Camelot, The Venus Project, The White Dragon Society, free energy technology and exploration, Author (lost scrolls of Fury), Spiritual activist, black belt martial artist and lyricist.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fury Ra For This Post:

    Denise/Dizi (2nd May 2022), Dumpster Diver (19th June 2022)

  10. Link to Post #106
    Avalon Member
    Join Date
    3rd January 2011
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 8 times in 4 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    I've read it and it struck me as being absolutely authentic and true. I find the spiritual teachings in the series to be spot on and most valuable. In regards to David Wilcock's work, I think he has done a fantastic job and a great service in compiling so much cutting edge scientific data that supports and correlates much of what the Law Of One offers.

  11. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Member Hiram's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    760
    Thanks
    922
    Thanked 1,859 times in 340 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by John (here)
    Not quite correct. Edgar was channelling Halaliel at the time - which I think I remember was the trickster who they stopped working with once they twigged onto the doom and gloom stuff he was spouting. All the EC Earth changes stuff was finished "I Halaliel have spoken"

    http://www.think-aboutit.com/Spiritual/edgar_cayce.htm

    refers to this in part.
    Absolutely correct John.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

  12. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member E.Yes's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st January 2011
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 47 times in 12 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    I read it on my phone on bus rides to work. Except book one, which I have the hard copy of. After I finished I was exctited to find further material channeled via Carla Rueckert and L/L Research. Seems the language of so much of what channeled or "downloaded" (Ashayana Deane's word) material I've seen uses similar or exactly the same language, which I find fascinating, if not completely energizing. Lisa Renee, Patricia Cota-Robles, who else?

    I found Camelot and Ra via Wilcock, whom I found by searching for 2012, ETs, and ET channeling so I have to give him a lot of credit. I still follow his work closely but find his ego to be at once hilariously huge yet actually kind of kept in check. It seems to come from genuine excitement that he's written a "masterpiece" book or music and videos of "professional" quality and I think it's kind of sweet.

    I am certainly confused by his own channeling of Ra. Really, can he just do that? L/L Research was put through so much physically and energetically and waarned by Ra that any further contact is life-threatening under circumstances other than those they had been using and because of that never attempted again. So David just turns it on in 2 seconds using a funny voice and the same phrases?

    And definitely his DISCLOSURE IS IMMINENT messages have worn themselves out. Does Obama even know ETs exist?

    Anyway, RA RA SIS BOOM BA!

    ps, some video of Carla and Don just a few years before the Ra contact!: https://youtube.com/watch?v=uO0DT40csVo

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to E.Yes For This Post:

    Dumpster Diver (19th June 2022), petra (21st January 2026)

  14. Link to Post #109
    Avalon Member Unicorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th January 2011
    Location
    Myself
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    1,602
    Thanked 822 times in 181 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    I`ve read the RA Material, and I recommend it. In my case, it also changed my views, or I would say made me "remember". Worth reading.

    Love & Light,

    Unicorn
    Last edited by Unicorn; 13th February 2022 at 20:15.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

    write4change (26th January 2011)

  16. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Join Date
    20th January 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Age
    81
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    5,651
    Thanked 3,643 times in 630 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    I want to thank you for this thread. I found the pdf version and started reading it. I am on page 105. Daily I am given things to ruminate on which is greatly expanding the boundaries of my thought.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to write4change For This Post:

    Unicorn (26th January 2011)

  18. Link to Post #111
    Australia Avalon Member Anchor's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th February 2010
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Language
    English
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    11,425
    Thanked 26,555 times in 3,812 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by E.Yes (here)
    I am certainly confused by his own channeling of Ra. Really, can he just do that?
    He isnt doing it in the same way. So far as I can understand it, DW's Higherself is has "vibrational similarity" to that of Edgar Cayce (a Ra "fragment")- so when he channels it is not the entire social memory complex in one hit. With Carla, she was out cold, and the questions were asked by the others of the group, she was just a meat puppet for Ra who was controlling her yellow ray (chemical) body complex.

    (BTW: Carla's group still does channel Ra, indirectly through Q'Uo [ https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ch-Who-is-Q-uo ] )

    David's version is IMHO however still good stuff. He doesnt do this much anymore - he seems all about sensational revelations these days and being seen to be a key player.

    If you have the 8 or 9 readings that DW did professionally for people and subsequently released, then I think you will find they have the ring of truth about them. What ticks a lot of people off about them is that you had to buy them. I did and don't regret it for a moment.
    Last edited by Anchor; 26th January 2011 at 21:51.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the whole truth be known by all, let nothing but the truth be known by all --

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

    Dumpster Diver (19th June 2022), E.Yes (26th January 2011)

  20. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member eris23's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd January 2011
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Age
    57
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    331
    Thanked 78 times in 23 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Something about John Peneil's book resonated with me. However, I am VERY skeptical of any channeled materiel. Admittedly I have not read much channeled materiel and have never checked out the RA information. I think that David Willcock has some insight to share that is worth hearing but I am also skeptical of some of his claims.
    “There must be some kind of way out of here,”
    Said the joker to the thief.
    --Bob Dylan

  21. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member E.Yes's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st January 2011
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 47 times in 12 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by John (here)
    He isnt doing it in the same way. So far as I can understand it, DW's Higherself is has "vibrational similarity" to that of Edgar Cayce (a Ra "fragment")- so when he channels it is not the entire social memory complex in one hit. With Carla, she was out cold, and the questions were asked by the others of the group, she was just a meat puppet for Ra who was controlling her yellow ray (chemical) body complex.

    (BTW: Carla's group still does channel Ra, indirectly through Q'Uo [ https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ch-Who-is-Q-uo ] )

    David's version is IMHO however still good stuff. He doesnt do this much anymore - he seems all about sensational revelations these days and being seen to be a key player.

    If you have the 8 or 9 readings that DW did professionally for people and subsequently released, then I think you will find they have the ring of truth about them. What ticks a lot of people off about them is that you had to buy them. I did and don't regret it for a moment.
    I'm looking forward to the day that I can afford to pay for those readings (and videos and "Wanderer Awakening.") I have no problem with anybody charging for their information. Especially someone like David who so clearly pours ALL of his energy into this work to astounding end.

    I believe that Q'uo is 5th density, while Ra is 6th. I haven't read as much Q'uo as I'd like, but you can sense the difference in densities. Ra is like a college professor while Q'uo is a blissed out surfer.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to E.Yes For This Post:

    Anchor (27th January 2011)

  23. Link to Post #114
    Australia Avalon Member Anchor's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th February 2010
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Language
    English
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    11,425
    Thanked 26,555 times in 3,812 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by E.Yes (here)
    I believe that Q'uo is 5th density, while Ra is 6th. I haven't read as much Q'uo as I'd like, but you can sense the difference in densities. Ra is like a college professor while Q'uo is a blissed out surfer.
    Almost... Q'uo is a combination of Latwii (of 5th density) and Ra (of 6th) if you follow my link in my preceding post there is a post where Q'uo explains it themselves. Latwii "steps down" Ra for Carla.


    Quote Posted by E.Yes (here)
    ps, some video of Carla and Don just a few years before the Ra contact!: https://youtube.com/watch?v=uO0DT40csVo
    WOW!

    Thanks so much for this link. I didn't know about that youtube channel at all - that interview is amazing - watching now.
    Last edited by Anchor; 27th January 2011 at 05:42.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the whole truth be known by all, let nothing but the truth be known by all --

  24. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member exponentialist's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th January 2011
    Location
    Minnesota USA
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    788
    Thanked 65 times in 27 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by E.Yes (here)
    I believe that Q'uo is 5th density, while Ra is 6th. I haven't read as much Q'uo as I'd like, but you can sense the difference in densities. Ra is like a college professor while Q'uo is a blissed out surfer.
    Thanks for the belly laugh E.Yes!!!!!

    To respond to the OT I've read all five books many times. If I could only take one book with me to an island I'd have a problem - I'd want all five.

    Not sure if one could argue that Wilcock's most recent work is consistent with the RA Material, but I still keep up with him.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to exponentialist For This Post:

    E.Yes (27th January 2011)

  26. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member E.Yes's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st January 2011
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 47 times in 12 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by John (here)
    Almost... Q'uo is a combination of Latwii and Ra if you follow my link in my preceding post there is a post where Q'uo explains it themselves. Latwii "steps down" Ra for Carla.
    Spoke too soon, didn't follow the link and forgot about that detail. Thanks!

  27. Link to Post #117
    Avalon Member Hiram's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    760
    Thanks
    922
    Thanked 1,859 times in 340 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    I have read it completely--The Law of One.


    I resonate strongly with it. Most interestingly, Ra indicated the most probably time for the Harvest was in 2011. Of course much has changed in the timeline in the last 30 years since this was written--and Ra states there is no way to know the exact hour.. But look whats begun to happen with the animals? Food for thought if nothing else.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

  28. Link to Post #118
    Australia Avalon Member astrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd April 2010
    Location
    In service
    Posts
    3,818
    Thanks
    11,044
    Thanked 32,429 times in 3,394 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by Hiram (here)
    I have read it completely--The Law of One.


    I resonate strongly with it. Most interestingly, Ra indicated the most probably time for the Harvest was in 2011. Of course much has changed in the timeline in the last 30 years since this was written--and Ra states there is no way to know the exact hour.. But look whats begun to happen with the animals? Food for thought if nothing else.
    I loved the Law of One material also it was a big part of my awakening.

    I wonder what Carla has to say about all this, she does have a website an a forum, it might be worth joining to keep up with the current lines of thinking from her camp...
    http://www.bring4th.org/
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to astrid For This Post:

    Anchor (27th January 2011)

  30. Link to Post #119
    Avalon Member leavesoftrees's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th April 2010
    Posts
    613
    Thanks
    4,670
    Thanked 3,777 times in 551 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Here is a 1978 Interview w/Don Elkins & Carla L. Rueckert


    Don Elkins and Carla L. Rueckert gave an interview to a program on an Atlanta TV station in 1978.

    Available in five parts on L/L's YouTube channel. Total length 1 hour 11 minutes.

    https://youtube.com/user/LLResearch101

    The recording has been sitting on a VHS in house for years. Recently it was switched over to DVD by a local company in Louisville. Unfortunately they did not edit the video to improve the quality. They just performed a direct transfer from VHS to DVD. Consequently the quality is a little poor
    Enjoy!

  31. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member dcflux's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd January 2011
    Location
    Palm Beach, Florida, USA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 30 times in 10 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    I have read the original LOO many years ago and so much of it, even then, was very helpful for me in my every day life. I absolutely love the material. I have revisited many of the passages from the material as it applied to events in my life at the time and each and every time I did this I learned something new about myself... I learned to make much better choices for myself. I feel that this is an absolute must read. I love the language and the way that the information is presented. I have seen so much in my life change for the better because of it. I still to this day jump back to it when I am pouring over new concepts or looking critically at my behavior to get Ra's learning/teaching. I have read many religious and spiritual texts over the years and many of them have much of the LOO rooted in some fundamental way. It is a great reference for life.

    I like to use the original reading and the website that is set up is great: http://www.lawofone.info/

    I am :D. I leave you in the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth rejoicing in the power and the peace of the One. Adonai.

    :D

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to dcflux For This Post:

    Anchor (27th January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 6 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts