+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 124 FirstFirst 1 18 28 38 78 124 LastLast

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #541
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

No matter what actually happened, I predict that nothing will come of the "Trump won" narrative. I've followed conspiracies for decades, and the rumours never materialize. The best we can hope for is that Trump will grow a pair and declassify a bunch of damning deep state material before he leaves office. Starting with the JFK files that he refused to release as promised.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (23rd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (23rd November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2020), safara (24th November 2020), toppy (24th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #542
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    No matter what actually happened, I predict that nothing will come of the "Trump won" narrative. I've followed conspiracies for decades, and the rumours never materialize. The best we can hope for is that Trump will grow a pair and declassify a bunch of damning deep state material before he leaves office. Starting with the JFK files that he refused to release as promised.
    Being a neutral observer in all this, and seeing it as nothing but a choice between the lesser of two evils, this is my own prediction to add: Nothing will happen, absolutely nothing except for things proceeding on to Biden being sworn in. That’s it. It’s over. The most for Team Trump to hope for will be an announcement of the “Trump 2024” campaign on the way out.

And you know what? I think he’d get the republican nomination again. Who’s there to stop him?

For those looking for something to hang their hat on, I think that would be it. Time to turn eyes to ‘24.

4. Link to Post #543
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,243 times in 8,655 posts

Quote No matter what actually happened, I predict that nothing will come of the "Trump won" narrative. I've followed conspiracies for decades, and the rumours never materialize. The best we can hope for is that Trump will grow a pair and declassify a bunch of damning deep state material before he leaves office. Starting with the JFK files that he refused to release as promised.
    Mighty easy to say 'grow a pair' from the sidelines with JFK's splattered brains quite easy for some us to recall.

Quite possible there are lines he can't cross without him and family suffering similar fates.

I do hope for declass in the extreme and say there is no way he would submit to go through all this again

- that's even if we still have a republic in 2024 - and are not a China/NWO or leftwing-approved-only-thoughts-and-speech slave-state.

I am much more focused on Truth, arrests, freed-elections in future, and breaking the MSM mind-control than on Trump's future power and position.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 23rd November 2020 at 14:34.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (23rd November 2020), avid (23rd November 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd November 2020), BushPilot (23rd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (23rd November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2020), greybeard (23rd November 2020), onevoice (23rd November 2020), Reinhard (24th November 2020), Savannah (23rd November 2020), skogvokter (23rd November 2020), T Smith (23rd November 2020)

6. Link to Post #544
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,129 times in 8,306 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

Quite possible there are lines he can't cross without him and family suffering similar fates.
    Therer are no lines in war. This isn't politics.

Trump can finish the job from one of their underground command centers if the crooks get fancy ideas like that. As Pelosi said, the white house is only a location.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BushPilot (23rd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (23rd November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2020), greybeard (23rd November 2020), mountain_jim (23rd November 2020), Savannah (23rd November 2020)

8. Link to Post #545
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote No matter what actually happened, I predict that nothing will come of the "Trump won" narrative. I've followed conspiracies for decades, and the rumours never materialize. The best we can hope for is that Trump will grow a pair and declassify a bunch of damning deep state material before he leaves office. Starting with the JFK files that he refused to release as promised.
    Mighty easy to say 'grow a pair' from the sidelines with JFK's splattered brains quite easy for some us to recall.

I think you got it right... Blackmail it is for sure. I'm still waiting for the Clinton indictment. My guess will be a forever wait..
    Love with no fear

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pacificator For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (23rd November 2020)

10. Link to Post #546
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

But Gracy, that means accepting the fraud of the election as just business as usual. That is unacceptable, to me at least. And I am not even American. But I know what this election stands for and how after this it will be nigh on impossible to turn this thing around. It is not about Trump. It is about the future of the world. It is about the rampant corruption. It is about voting being a sham. It is about declaring our enslavement and demanding better. If not the swamp will overflow and the stench will stick to all of us.

This election is the biggest deal ever. A literal matter of life and death for all.

If Trump can find a path back for his second term, that alone will pull the plug on the swamp because he cannot win without the corruption being addressed head on. Corruption that runs deep beyond this election into the halls of power, in government, in banking, and in the media.

If he does not succeed the swamp creatures will slink back deep into the swamp.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

11. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Alan (23rd November 2020), alh02 (23rd November 2020), bojancan (23rd November 2020), BushPilot (23rd November 2020), ClearWater (23rd November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2020), fifi (23rd November 2020), greybeard (23rd November 2020), LifeAngel (24th November 2020), mountain_jim (23rd November 2020), norman (23rd November 2020), onevoice (23rd November 2020), PurpleLama (23rd November 2020), Savannah (23rd November 2020), selinam (23rd November 2020), skogvokter (23rd November 2020), T Smith (23rd November 2020), TargeT (23rd November 2020)

12. Link to Post #547
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    But Gracy, that means accepting the fraud of the election as just business as usual. That is unacceptable, to me at least. And I am not even American. But I know what this election stands for and how after this it will be nigh on impossible to turn this thing around. It is not about Trump. It is about the future of the world. It is about the rampant corruption. It is about voting being a sham. It is about declaring our enslavement and demanding better. If not the swamp will overflow and the stench will stick to all of us.

This election is the biggest deal ever. A literal matter of life and death for all.

If Trump can find a path back for his second term, that alone will pull the plug on the swamp because he cannot win without the corruption being addressed head on. Corruption that runs deep beyond this election into the halls of power, in government, in banking, and in the media.

My thanks times a thousand for this post!

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (23rd November 2020), BushPilot (23rd November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2020), gord (25th November 2020), greybeard (23rd November 2020), LifeAngel (24th November 2020), pueblo (23rd November 2020), PurpleLama (23rd November 2020), Savannah (23rd November 2020), T Smith (23rd November 2020), TargeT (23rd November 2020)

14. Link to Post #548
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Yes that a great post Ernie.
    You cant be neutral in a war against this kind of evil.
    "If you are not for me, you are against me" --- so to speak.
    This affects everyone --if not affecting you yet, then -- believe me your next.
    Thats what happened in the making of totalitarian --comunist states,
    A slow tiptoe to begin with --well its gone far beyond that now.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

alh02 (23rd November 2020), BushPilot (23rd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (23rd November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2020), mountain_jim (23rd November 2020), pueblo (23rd November 2020), Savannah (23rd November 2020), T Smith (23rd November 2020), TargeT (23rd November 2020)

16. Link to Post #549
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,203 times in 3,110 posts

My thanks times a thousand for this post!

Yes I agree Jim and Chris...and thank you Ernie, couldn’t have said better myself.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

BushPilot (23rd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (23rd November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd November 2020), greybeard (23rd November 2020), magicmanx (23rd November 2020), mountain_jim (23rd November 2020), pueblo (23rd November 2020), Savannah (23rd November 2020), T Smith (23rd November 2020), TargeT (23rd November 2020), Yoda (23rd November 2020)

18. Link to Post #550
    Thanks

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...-sidney-powell

Quote Update (1000ET): Sidney Powell has issued a statement providing more details, and perhaps confirming the findings below that this is a funding issue... (emphasis ours)

I agree with the campaign's statement that I am not part of the campaign's legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees.

My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may--whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats.

The evidence I'm compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week. It will be epic.

We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within or our votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example, who have neither regard for human life nor the people who are the engine of this exceptional country.

#WeThePeople elected Donald Trump and other Republican candidates to restore the vision of America as a place of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

You may assist this effort by making a non tax-deductible contribution to www.DefendingTheRepublic.org. #KrakenOnSteroids"

Sidney Powell

As AmericanThinker.com's Andrea Widburg detailed extensively earlier, you probably already know that Trump’s legal team announced that Sidney Powell is not a team member. The brief statement leaves unanswered the most important question: “Why?” Absent solid information, speculation leads us either to “This is the beginning of the end” or “This is all part of the plan” – and I’m leaning to the latter.

Events happened with head-spinning speed. On Thursday, Trump’s legal team held a press conference. Rudy Giuliani talked about traditional voter fraud (cemetery voters, faked ballots, etc.); Sidney Powell talked about corrupt, or corruptible, election software, a familiar topic to the State of Texas NPR, and MSNBC; and Jenna Ellison reminded the press that the conference was not an evidentiary hearing but was, instead, an opening statement.

For over a week, Powell has been making the media rounds, asserting that the system used in several states -- Dominion Software, running on Smartmatic machines – originated in Venezuela when Hugo Chavez wanted a system that could cleanly swing elections his way. She spoke about votes being counted abroad, software changes, and vote manipulation over the internet.

While her numbers were breathtaking (Trump “had at least 80 million votes”), Powell’s stated facts tracked available information: Smartmatic came out of Venezuela; in 2007, Smartmatic announced that it was selling its Sequoia Voting Systems to Dominion; the chairman of Smartmatic’s board is a George Soros crony; the system is easily hackable; Georgia’s system was vulnerable; and the data coming out of the swing states shows anomalies that cannot occur naturally. (You can see all the known evidence here.) These facts made Powell’s contentions sound credible.

On Thursday and Friday, there was a public spat between Tucker Carlson and Powell. Carlson claimed Powell had no evidence and got nasty when he pushed; Powell asserted that she offered evidence but Tucker got nasty because it wasn’t when he wanted.

This spat put Trump supporters in the uncomfortable position of choosing between, on the one hand, a lawyer who took on the federal government and proved that it’s attack on Gen. Michael Flynn was a set-up intended to take down both Flynn and then newly-elected President Trump and, on the other hand, a television personality who’s been braver than most in calling out leftism and standing up against his own company’s quisling tendencies. (See also, what a warrior for truth Sidney Powell has always been.)

< more inserts at link >

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (23rd November 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (23rd November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd November 2020), fifi (23rd November 2020), greybeard (23rd November 2020), pueblo (23rd November 2020), Reinhard (24th November 2020), Savannah (23rd November 2020), T Smith (23rd November 2020), TargeT (23rd November 2020), Yoda (23rd November 2020)

20. Link to Post #551
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,087 times in 2,422 posts

None of this is as complicated or conspiratorial as some people are trying to make it seem.

In short, Powell's efforts uncovered massive criminal conduct and massive civil misconduct regarding vote fraud that is systemic and must be exposed and corrected. The scope and scale of the criminality was not fully understood at the beginning, nor could it have been, and the deep level of the criminality was unexpected. It revealed itself as time passed and more, and more and more evidence came forward. What Powell is doing is a broader and more extensive undertaking than just the 2020 election issues.

The POTUS' legal team is not pursuing the broader, systemic issues, nor should they for a variety of legal and constitutional reasons. Their focus must needs be narrower and focused on the 2020 election.

A tactical, and correct, decision was made to split off Powell's broader, systemic legal issues and efforts from Trump's narrower and specific efforts in connection with the 2020 election. That is the right call and they made it as soon as humanly and professionally possible.

21. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (23rd November 2020), alh02 (23rd November 2020), avid (23rd November 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd November 2020), BushPilot (23rd November 2020), ClearWater (23rd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (23rd November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd November 2020), Eva2 (23rd November 2020), fifi (23rd November 2020), greybeard (23rd November 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd November 2020), mountain_jim (23rd November 2020), norman (23rd November 2020), onevoice (23rd November 2020), pueblo (23rd November 2020), Reinhard (24th November 2020), Savannah (23rd November 2020), selinam (23rd November 2020), skogvokter (23rd November 2020), T Smith (23rd November 2020), TargeT (23rd November 2020), Yoda (23rd November 2020)

22. Link to Post #552
    Thanks

echoing the above

https://twitter.com/CortesSteve/stat...788186114?s=20

23. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (23rd November 2020), alh02 (23rd November 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd November 2020), BushPilot (23rd November 2020), ClearWater (23rd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (23rd November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2020), greybeard (23rd November 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (23rd November 2020), onevoice (23rd November 2020), pueblo (23rd November 2020), Reinhard (24th November 2020), Satori (23rd November 2020), Savannah (23rd November 2020), selinam (23rd November 2020), T Smith (23rd November 2020), Yoda (23rd November 2020)

24. Link to Post #553
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...-sidney-powell

"That makes sense. If Powell represents the campaign, the government regulates individual donations. If she’s apart from the campaign, things are less constrained"

In essence Powell being independent her work is not constrained by the campaign and how much an individual can contribute. Now the millionaires can make a difference and get this done fast. Brilliant plan once again.

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Alan (23rd November 2020), alh02 (23rd November 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd November 2020), BushPilot (23rd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (23rd November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2020), Eva2 (23rd November 2020), greybeard (23rd November 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd November 2020), mountain_jim (23rd November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (23rd November 2020), pueblo (23rd November 2020), ramus (23rd November 2020), Reinhard (24th November 2020), Yoda (23rd November 2020)

26. Link to Post #554
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    For those looking for something to hang their hat on, I think that would be it. Time to turn eyes to ‘24.
    But Gracy, that means accepting the fraud of the election as just business as usual.
    I respectfully disagree Ernie. If this team of lawyers is having such trouble pointing out the supposedly obvious elephant in the room, then there's a systemic problem in their narrative. I may not be the sharpest tack of the bunch, but I'm not stupid either, if someone can point out that obvious elephant right next to me in the middle of the room, I'm darn well going to see it.

I think the courts would be able to see it as well.

But right now so far as I know, there isn't even a lawsuit alleging fraud.
    Last edited by Gracy; 23rd November 2020 at 17:38.

27. Link to Post #555
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

I see what you are saying.

There is no fraud.

I thought that had been put to bed, what with all the threads about the fraud.

Ya, I can see how what anyone says will not ring true if that is the stance taken.

There is no
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd November 2020 at 18:27. Reason: embedded the 'Fraud' image
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2020), greybeard (23rd November 2020), Savannah (23rd November 2020), T Smith (23rd November 2020), Yoda (23rd November 2020)

29. Link to Post #556
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sidney Powell issues statement after Giuliani announces she is not part of Trump's legal Team | NTD

The Trump campaign released a statement on the relationship of attorney Sidney Powell to the campaign saying "She is not a member of the Trump legal team," the president's campaign filed an appeal after an election lawsuit was dismissed in Pennsylvania, and Trump wraps up the G-20 summit saying things have improved in the United States since he withdrew from the Paris climate accord.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

BushPilot (23rd November 2020), Eva2 (23rd November 2020), Reinhard (24th November 2020), Savannah (23rd November 2020)

31. Link to Post #557
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,203 times in 3,110 posts

But Gracy, that means accepting the fraud of the election as just business as usual.
    I respectfully disagree Ernie. If this team of lawyers is having such trouble pointing out the supposedly obvious elephant in the room, then there's a systemic problem in their narrative. I may not be the sharpest tack of the bunch, but I'm not stupid either, if someone can point out that obvious elephant right next to me in the middle of the room, I'm darn well going to see it.

I think the courts would be able to see it as well.

But right now so far as I know, there isn't even a lawsuit alleging fraud.
    Hi Gracy

If I was a poker player I wouldn’t show my hand until the last minute.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

alh02 (23rd November 2020), BushPilot (23rd November 2020), ClearWater (23rd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (23rd November 2020), greybeard (23rd November 2020), Savannah (23rd November 2020), selinam (23rd November 2020)

33. Link to Post #558
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,237 times in 3,167 posts

Gracie May. Im not attorney but I have seen things take years to come to trial. Preparation, evidence gathering, witness testimony and so on. The election was the 3rd of Nov.

and Dec 14th it is all over. That is not that much time to do all this in an iron clad manner. just my opinion.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (23rd November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2020), fifi (23rd November 2020), greybeard (23rd November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (23rd November 2020), onevoice (23rd November 2020), Savannah (23rd November 2020), Yoda (23rd November 2020)

35. Link to Post #559
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If it seems to go quiet for a while, I would not be surprised.
    Its a bit like a duck floating across the water or a swan -- all quiet and serene on the surface but below the water a lot of activity."

Time and time I hear "TRUST THE PLAN!!!
    It is as it is.
    Chris

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

alh02 (23rd November 2020), avid (23rd November 2020), BushPilot (23rd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (23rd November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2020), OmeyocaN777 (23rd November 2020), Savannah (23rd November 2020)

37. Link to Post #560
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

I see what you are saying.

There is no fraud.

I thought that had been put to bed, what with all the threads about the fraud.

Ya, I can see how what anyone says will not ring true if that is the stance taken.

There is no
    I think at this point anyone who advances the argument that there was no fraud maintains the burden of proof

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

alh02 (23rd November 2020), BushPilot (23rd November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2020), greybeard (23rd November 2020), Savannah (23rd November 2020), TargeT (23rd November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 124 FirstFirst 1 18 28 38 78 124 LastLast