+ Reply to Thread
Page 2649 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1649 2149 2549 2599 2639 2649 2659 2699 2703 LastLast
Results 52,961 to 52,980 of 54046

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #52961
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th March 2021 at 00:54.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (24th March 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2021), Constance (20th March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), iota (21st March 2021), justntime2learn (21st March 2021), meeradas (23rd March 2021), Mike (21st March 2021), Stephanie (20th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #52962
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by iota (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    So the vaccines will serve to mutate the virus into a more aggressive killer via multiple mutations? Where neither the vaxed nor the unvaxed stand a chance to survive. Wow!
    This is the most extreme doomsday scenario I have ever come across.

And anybody here believes that an appeal to the authorities will turn this show around?
    Ah, yes, our beloved leaders, who have already booked their 5 star underground apartments...I think not.

Looks to me like the Village has a new assignment, namely to create an alternative timeline. ASAP.
    Everyone creates their path and some of the paths meet up.
    Part of what Lorie Ladd (vid below) talks about is what I’ve lived and actively worked on since the mid-80’s. Before that, when I moved into my first apartment at 18 years old, it was one-foot-in-front-of-the-other. I never gave a thought that it wouldn’t work out. All I needed to do was call up the courage. Each success was built upon the accumulated successes. Yes, there were rocky patches. Every time I reached deep, I was rewarded with safety, success, security and/or solace. (to name a few)

I suspect I had invisible helpers too. A BIG thank you to All. No doubt that inner voice, inner knowing was sometimes You or Higher Me.

We innately know to stop time, be present, see what we see. We’re creator beings. It’s time to turn off the noise, pay attention to what pops onto our screens, or the whispers, or the heart, or the gut, or the…

I am reminded once again, now, it’s time to take it up a notch.

Posted on lightwalker’s thread: Leaving The Matrix.

This Is How We Ascend (10:43)
    Lorie Ladd
    [INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]“A lot of us are becoming embodied. We’re moving back into our bodies over and over and over again..." "...we thought we were in our bodies. We’re really now entering in and we’re deeply grounding into our physicality. And when we do that we feel a lot more. It’ll feel like you've got a thin skin. Everything’s bothering you. Emotions are high. You’re irritable. You’re frustrated. You're tired… “

“The only way we really deeply feel is by being inside the body. And the reason most of us are not inside for most of our lives is because we don't like to feel the pain, the uncomfortable, even physical pain. So we find ourselves in our minds or even outside the body.

Many of us courageously feeling pain, emotional pain, physical pain, mental pain right now. Why? It’s the natural process of ascending into higher states, higher frequencies. Your body is going from lower to higher, lower frequencies to higher frequencies. And when that happens the natural process is that anything that is denser than the frequency your body is shifting into has to be seen, felt, and released.”
    this is true .. as reported, i'm in the "Thick" of it ... most of my life i have processed for others and doing so for me now has proven most challenging and at times unbearable

i asked why this is so? etc

many answers came ... one the universe always seeks balance .. one cannot live a life giving giving giving without reciprocity either intentionally chosen or situations WILL be presented that provide the "NEED" as catalyst so that nurturing is now returned ...

i will remember to choose next time ... seems i could have come up with a "lighter" catalyst myself ... just sayin' ...

two .. we are providing a service for mankind ... as we SINK into the experiences of pain etc ... AND use the wisdom of our soul to ascend AND transcend ... it counts for ALL humanity ...

part of this NECESSITATES the pain being almost unbearable and feeling REAL .. (i have likened it to an emotional rape without seeming end) because if we were operating from our inner KNOWING that this is an illusion and the level of non attachment some of us have worked hard to attain? it wouldn't be quite the same

almost the NO PAIN
    NO GAIN scenario

but more along the lines like our incarnation on the planet gave us certain RIGHTS to aid and support humanity?

ok ... the EXPERIENCE of this pain AS PAIN is the "price" (for want of better terminology) to provide the relief for humanity .. kinda like it counts BECAUSE it FELT SO REAL

those that come cross paths during these times are "given" the opportunity to plant seeds they themselves will "reap" one day

both those who respond
    And those who do not

that's just the way it is
    and i've never known there to be "exceptions"

it crosses our path?
    we are response-ABLE FOR the response we give or withhold

its hard to articulate the understanding, KNOWINGS but hope my clumsy attempt somehow communicated a bit of what i was "given"

again deeply appreciative for all support offered it was gratefully received

i learned long ago ALL experience ALWAYS serves BOTH parties

one cannot have compassion flow THROUGH one's SELF unselfishly towards another without experiencing the healing balm one''s self

we are sort of like pipes
    what flows THROUGH us
    IMPACTS us as well

like if we flow mud through us?
    it is impossible for us to avoid getting "muddy"

Yep. Voluntary suffering is better than passivity and then getting it dumped on you when least expected. Also the law of reciprocity. As Gurdjieff used to say:” One hand wash other”.
    first ty so much Ulli

... and i understand what you mean ... but a couple of things

one ... "suffering" is only necessary ... until it is not

working towards the not ... with velocity i might add

been there ... done that ... cannot adequately express how ready i am for a "new" story ... this one has worn out its welcome with me ... sigh ...

2.) even as a very very very young child? there was little about any aspect of my life i was "passive"

in my case the "NEED was NOT for "Suffering"

it was a NEED for "Balance"

which by the way is a UNIVERSAL need that EVERYONE participates in whether they are oblivious to this fact or not ... doesn't matter ... well ... an "iota"

(absolutely fell right into that one ... ah ... needed a laugh .. even if its just me laughing .. needed that! ~ "IOTA"

the particular subject was GIVING/RECIEVING

i had GIVEN to an astronomically DISproportionate amount

like well over a decade ago ... way before anyone i know had done this? i would generate events to do Random Acts of Kindness on a planetary level ..

here was ONE ... was looking for 100 to participate ... got over 3 times that ...

(just removed link ... i'll make it private for members only)

PS Bill or mods can someone tell me how to post link to event in private out of public view? or i can send it to you all? ty

at the time i was trying to support the raising of the planetary evolution crossing the threshold of 2012 ... i wanted to generate 1000 over the course of 5 weeks .. it generated triple what i requested in nine different countries ...

And as i stated, little of my experience OF Life is passive ...so the fact i was NOT "receiving" was pretty much intentional, continuous, my preference, the state i was most "comfortable" with ... pretty much my "normalcy bias"

like when i was moving and a friend showed up and looked around and asked "who is helping you?"

and i said "oh i'm taking care of it"

she looked and said ... "you DO know there would be people lined up who would love to help you right?

and i just kinda shrugged and mumbled something about being independent and doing things myself ... (honestly, the thought hadn't even crossed my mind ... its just not how i "normally "handled" things ..)

sooooo.... if i was going to keep THAT up?

then CHOICE would be removed

and i would find myself in NEED of receiving
    and not in a way that would be "easy" for me to refuse
    i have this teeenie weenie barely perceptible flaw that show up looking just a teenie bit like "stubborness" ... personally, i prefer the classification to be "determination" ... but no need to quibble and all ....

anyway ... was out of balance

And not so much any more ...

i REALLY leaned into every bit of kindness sent my way like a person in the desert parched for thirst

so the thought had struck me ... you know? i COULD have brought about balance by asking and allowing myself to BE helped every now and then ...

something i am DEFINITELY keeping in mind now ...

3.) one good thing? ALL those Random Acts of Kindness i've generated throughout the years? .... well, i had a thought on THAT as well

i think:

...it was a darned good thing i planted seeds of a harvest i don't mind reaping ...

i'm just sayin' poetic justice and all ...

no ... seriously ... cannot even comprehend going through this having a different "harvest" to "reap" ... the Universe even provides me little "love notes" to remind me i'm still its favorite child ... though i'm REALLY REALLY REALLY mad at it ... still

.... like moments i'm allowed to "rise above" and suddenly SEE that just because i FEEL completely and utterly DEFEATED and POWERLESS?

FEELING that way and actually BEING that way? are TWO different things ...

in an ordinary moment of Life, to have THAT "download"
    THAT "revelation"?
    (as in not just a thought but one charged with the FULL power and energy of the Love of the Universe)
    THAT "insight"?

THAT would be pretty special i think for ANYONE at ANY time

pretty sure BILLIONS have come and gone
    lived and died

without THAT realization
    THAT concept

EVER gracing the corridors of their minds

so let me tell you that to have THAT moment of "clarity" in the MIDST of the pain i have felt? as an INTERRUPTION to the pain i have felt?

yea ... THAT was a Divine "gime" ... no doubt about it ...

Last edited by iota; 23rd March 2021 at 06:02. Reason: remove link from public view and reposition note to mods to where link was previously
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Alecs (24th March 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (23rd March 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2021), Constance (21st March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), justntime2learn (21st March 2021), Mike (21st March 2021), RunningDeer (21st March 2021), Stephanie (22nd March 2021), ulli (21st March 2021)

5. Link to Post #52963
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PS Bill or mods can someone tell me how to post link to event in private out of public view? or i can send it to you all? ty
    Hello iota,

I sent along to administration the above request. I could've sworn it was at the bottom of your post when I sent off.

I've also added a snapshot of part of it to show you how changing the fonts and sizes may make it difficult to read depending on which computer someone uses. It’d be easy for the mods to miss your request. It also depends on if a computer is set to the default settings or someone changes their preferences to accommodate a font size and font type for easier viewing.

BTW: Love the avatar.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 23rd March 2021 at 20:51.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (24th March 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (23rd March 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2021), Constance (21st March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), iota (21st March 2021), justntime2learn (21st March 2021), Mike (21st March 2021), Stephanie (22nd March 2021)

7. Link to Post #52964
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Signs of spring… 3/21/21.

The forsythia bushes readying to splash yellow delight.

Peeper frogs swap 2020-2021 hibernation dreams. Mating ritual now in full swing soon to birth pollywog babies.

Vacationing lady bugs informed it was time to head out. I wished them Godspeed and I’ll keep the light on next fall.

There’s new pussy willow bush on the side of the road. Thorny briar protect it from passersby coming at it with clippers. Fingers crossed the Town chop-machine can’t reach.

Still waiting on the robins.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (24th March 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), iota (23rd March 2021), justntime2learn (21st March 2021), meeradas (23rd March 2021), Mike (21st March 2021), onevoice (21st March 2021), Stephanie (22nd March 2021), wondering (24th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #52965
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,160 times in 13,484 posts

first ty so much Ulli

working towards the not ... with velocity i might add

been there ... done that ... cannot adequately express how ready i am for a "new" story ... this one has worn out its welcome with me ... sigh ...

2.) even as a very very very young child? there was little about any aspect of my life i was "passive"

in my case the "NEED was NOT for "Suffering"

it was a NEED for "Balance"

which by the way is a UNIVERSAL need that EVERYONE participates in whether they are oblivious to this fact or not ... doesn't matter ... well ... an "iota"

(absolutely fell right into that one ... ah ... needed a laugh .. even if its just me laughing .. needed that! ~ "IOTA"

the particular subject was GIVING/RECIEVING

i had GIVEN to an astronomically DISproportionate amount

like well over a decade ago ... way before anyone i know had done this? i would generate events to do Random Acts of Kindness on a planetary level ..

here was ONE ... was looking for 100 to participate ... got over 3 times that ...

at the time i was trying to support the raising of the planetary evolution crossing the threshold of 2012 ... i wanted to generate 1000 over the course of 5 weeks .. it generated triple what i requested in nine different countries ...

And as i stated, little of my experience OF Life is passive ...so the fact i was NOT "receiving" was pretty much intentional, continuous, my preference, the state i was most "comfortable" with ... pretty much my "normalcy bias"

like when i was moving and a friend showed up and looked around and asked "who is helping you?"

and i said "oh i'm taking care of it"

she looked and said ... "you DO know there would be people lined up who would love to help you right?

and i just kinda shrugged and mumbled something about being independent and doing things myself ... (honestly, the thought hadn't even crossed my mind ... its just not how i "normally "handled" things ..)

sooooo.... if i was going to keep THAT up?

then CHOICE would be removed

and i would find myself in NEED of receiving
    and not in a way that would be "easy" for me to refuse
    i have this teeenie weenie barely perceptible flaw that show up looking just a teenie bit like "stubborness" ... personally, i prefer the classification to be "determination" ... but no need to quibble and all ....

anyway ... was out of balance

And not so much any more ...

i REALLY leaned into every bit of kindness sent my way like a person in the desert parched for thirst

so the thought had struck me ... you know? i COULD have brought about balance by asking and allowing myself to BE helped every now and then ...

something i am DEFINITELY keeping in mind now ...

3.) one good thing? ALL those Random Acts of Kindness i've generated throughout the years? .... well, i had a thought on THAT as well

i think:

...it was a darned good thing i planted seeds of a harvest i don't mind reaping ...

i'm just sayin' poetic justice and all ...

no ... seriously ... cannot even comprehend going through this having a different "harvest" to "reap" ... the Universe even provides me little "love notes" to remind me i'm still its favorite child ... though i'm REALLY REALLY REALLY mad at it ... still

.... like moments i'm allowed to "rise above" and suddenly SEE that just because i FEEL completely and utterly DEFEATED and POWERLESS?

FEELING that way and actually BEING that way? are TWO different things ...

in an ordinary moment of Life, to have THAT "download"
    THAT "revelation"?
    (as in not just a thought but one charged with the FULL power and energy of the Love of the Universe)
    THAT "insight"?

THAT would be pretty special i think for ANYONE at ANY time

pretty sure BILLIONS have come and gone
    lived and died

without THAT realization
    THAT concept

EVER gracing the corridors of their minds

so let me tell you that to have THAT moment of "clarity" in the MIDST of the pain i have felt? as an INTERRUPTION to the pain i have felt?

yea ... THAT was a Divine "gime" ... no doubt about it ...

Hello Iota,
    I was not sure this morning when I saw this post how to understand it, and less how to respond to it.
    It did get me to think, however, about the deeper meaning of suffering, and the avoidance of it.
    Like, ‘Is the avoidance of suffering the same as seeking happiness?

Another question that came up was ‘how much of suffering has to do with the psychological condition of masochism’? In which case it has to be examined in the context of its opposite, i.e. sadism. That someone else has to get hurt, as a result of one’s self preservation, or avoidance of suffering.
    But let’s not even go there.

My happiest moments are when I am inspired to be artistically creative, or when I can be of help to someone who is in need. This has been a constant definition for me. Maybe it has astrological roots, since I’ve been doing charts for the last 4 decades, and interpreting life’s highs and lows in planetary language.

By chance I came across this video, which addresses the subject. Not sure if you have heard of Jordan Peterson, and his encounter with unexpected hell.
    I found it rather interesting. Thought I’d share.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), iota (22nd March 2021), justntime2learn (21st March 2021), Mike (21st March 2021), RunningDeer (21st March 2021), Stephanie (22nd March 2021)

11. Link to Post #52966
    Language
    English
    Thanks

first ty so much Ulli

Hello Iota,
    I was not sure this morning when I saw this post how to understand it, and less how to respond to it.
    It did get me to think, however, about the deeper meaning of suffering, and the avoidance of it.
    Like, ‘Is the avoidance of suffering the same as seeking happiness?

Another question that came up was ‘how much of suffering has to do with the psychological condition of masochism’? In which case it has to be examined in the context of its opposite, i.e. sadism. That someone else has to get hurt, as a result of one’s self preservation, or avoidance of suffering.
    But let’s not even go there.

My happiest moments are when I am inspired to be artistically creative, or when I can be of help to someone who is in need. This has been a constant definition for me. Maybe it has astrological roots, since I’ve been doing charts for the last 4 decades, and interpreting life’s highs and lows in planetary language.

By chance I came across this video, which addresses the subject. Not sure if you have heard of Jordan Peterson, and his encounter with unexpected hell.
    I found it rather interesting. Thought I’d share.

Dearest Ulli

i'll happily listen to the video and thank you for thinking of me to send it

as to Suffering being "necessary" until it is not

although it is by far, the preferred "learning" path for mankind
    it is NOT an ESSENTIAL ingredient OF Life

it is, in fact, an artificial construct

if i asked you to "hand" me some "Suffering" you could not hand it the way you could a book or glass of water

it is a construct of the mind

and the mind is ruled by PERCEPTION ~ NOT "Facts"

facts, in fact, become secondary to perception
    which is WHY Truth sometimes is be-LIE-ved to BE "obscured"

it isn't

TRUTH is TRUE irrespective of awareness
    or lack thereof
    And it remains perfectly UNAFFECTED by people's recognition or not

however, we KNOW that MOST do NOT operate IN Truth

and ALL DO operate from THEIR perception

hence the difference
    And the confusion
    which lies SOLELY in their minds

Truth is NOT confused at all
    nor affected in any way

as to suffering

it follows along a secondary postulate
    one that an extraordinary organization i'm aware of gave it one of the BEST explanations i've heard

that is that:

Humans are "Meaning Making Machines"

in other words .. everyone thinks they are an artist

And that EVERYTHING they SEE or think of is a CANVASS
    for them to "paint" THEIR "meaning" on

no one sees a chair or flower

but rather immediately goes about ASSIGNING it a "meaning"

so it is a BEAUTIFUL flower and a HIDEOUS chair

where someone else might ASSIGN it the opposite meaning

what it is in fact?

a chair
    a flower

ALL else was ASSIGNED "meaning" GIVEN by the observer

The same with suffering

Situations are
    what Situations are

they actually have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM ~ BEING AS THEY ARE

WE have the problem
    WE enter into RESISTANCE ... ABOUT the situation

And to the extent that WE enter into Resistance ABOUT the situation?
    to THAT extent will be the DEGREE of Suffering one tends to perceive

it will seem solid
    and obvious

because NO ONE ever says:

"such and such happened and the "MEANING that I ASSIGNED it was _____________ ("great". "awful"."wonderful")

they WILL ASSIGN a "meaning"

and promptly PRETEND they did NOT

that IT IS that way

instead of acknowledging: "I GAVE IT THE MEANING Of"

This is how the world relates to Life

and then, pretends that it is Real

the reason this point is of MAJOR importance is because people operate from a be-LIE-f that it is the circumstances and conditions OF their lives (what happens to them) that GIVE them their EXPERIENCE of Life

this is not so

it is NOT "WHAT happens to us" that determine our EXPERIENCE of Life
    but rather, specifically, the "meaning" WE have assigned TO the occurrences

this is COMPLETELY within the realm of OUR control
    and none other ...

take cats for example

They do not do this

if a cat experiences a condition that causes pain?

it does NOT relate TO the pain the way that humans do
    it does NOT ASSIGN it the "meaning" of "suffering"

for the cat, conditions simply have changed
    they used to be this way
    and now they are that way

they do feel the pain
    they do NOT experience "Suffering" about the pain in the same way that humans do ...
    a tid bit i just learned that i found fascinating

now the concept OF "Suffering" plays a HUGE part in the evolution of mankind

And as i stated, it HAS traditionally been man's preferred way OF "learning"

Life may seem to be about the career, community, family and friends etc

but ALL of those are components and "players" in OUR .... well ... "Play"

and THROUGH them "lessons" are possible

in fact, that's the idea:
    • to learn
    • to grow
    • to evolve

and do we?
    do we jump right in with gusto TO learn?

Absolutely NOT

NOT UNTIL discomfort increases to a degree that "motivates" us to take action

("discomfort" = "suffering")

and we KNOW, for example:

when we are in a relationship (could be partner, parents, friends, co workers)
    and someone is attempting to CONTROL our behavior

either by withholding approval
    or threat of anger
    or worse leaving
    for example

we KNOW that is BS and NOT good
    (that we are being induced to ACCEPT Subjugation and Control Paradigms)

HOW many open their mouths to say so?

and i don't mean complain with absolutely no intention of taking action to correct it?

few .. almost no one

sooooooo there will likely be an ("necessary") escalation

someone who is very determined to NOT be empowered can sometimes endure for years or decades

"suffering"

the "Suffering" in a sense is "necessary" until it is not

and the only ones that have a say in this determination? ~ is us

"not necessary" can come about when one becomes open and willing to "learn" through OTHER means

• such as by understanding and integrating the message i just gave
    • seeing examples of others AND actually "learning" FROM what was witnessed
    • some advanced souls actively seek out knowlege and wisdom and seek WITHIN
    • in search of the UNHEALED parts that remain in NEED of healing

you can see just there ,,, once "healed" the NEED is gone, n'est-ce pas?

it IS "needed"
    until it is not

even with the passing of my son

my son has transitioned to another state

he, i'm certain, because of the evolved soul that he was while here on earth

is absolutely fine with that

i, to the degree of RESISTANCE that i have TO that transitioning?

am "suffering"

covid helped

i was then GLAD he was not here

he had little patience for BS

and it was impossible to get the boy to be INAUTHENTIC (pretend, go along)

he just would NOT go against his principles
    (act from a catalyst of "pressure" .. either he truly felt that way or wouldn't do it)

ao he would NOT have worn a mask etc,

And i, as his mother, would have had cause for concern etc.

also .. the grace i "tune" into WHEN i am open to it ... absorbs it

it is difficult (another artificial construct of the mind ~ "difficult")
    to release the RESISTANCE to his physical absence
    though not impossible

i have just not come to the point of "choosing" it ..
    though i'm working on it ...
    my suffering will continue to be "necessary"
    until i choose to release my resistance to it (his absence in physicality) ... <3

in my case, i had a life "contract" to undergo this experience and it is in FULLY immersing and transcending that i may best serve humanity ...

this topic is kinda a LIFETIME To learn and digest topic

the lessons involved are pretty much EVERY circumstance of our lives ..

i hope i was able to convey, at least in part a bit of it in a way that might be understood ...

the "necessary" part involves the RETURN of recognition of WHO we ARE to our awareness .. we were never intended to remain in a state of UNawareness indefinitely

we are NOT powerless

we are ETERNAL, INFINITE BEINGS

we CANNOT be "harmed"

our bodies CAN be harmed but we are NOT our bodies

our bodies are the "suit" for navigation in this environment

much like a wet suit is used for navigating the depths of the ocean

if we puncture the wet suit

we do NOT say "i AM punctured" do we?

therefore the vehicle is the vehicle

WE
    are the driver OF the vehicle
    and part of the "necessary" in things ... is coming to this awareness
    Last edited by iota; 24th March 2021 at 01:36. Reason: typo and emphasis

so that any adversary

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd March 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2021), Brigantia (23rd March 2021), Constance (23rd March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), justntime2learn (23rd March 2021), pyrangello (23rd March 2021), RunningDeer (23rd March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd March 2021), ulli (24th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #52967
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

What happening here...now...is frightening. Since Mr. Biden opened the US southern borders I have been experiencing a flood of people crossing the border and making their way toward San Antonio. Last night I had families. Today it is men, and they do not all appear to be Spanish. Just caught one of them trying to steal my jeep. I have signs up....in several languages. If they need food or water I will share but I will not tolerate stealing.

I have begun to believe people are evil more than they are good. I am literally now a prisoner in my own home. Because I live in the middle of nowhere I have to be very careful going outside. It makes me angry.

I have reinforcements coming this afternoon. I cannot stay up watching all night and now all day as well.

I have lived in many countries, never have I lived in one where you could simply walk across the border into another country without papers and simply go your way. The United States is no longer a country if it has open borders. It makes me sad and angry! I worked my butt off for my land and home and now I have people coming to try and take it!

What is happening here and now is not good.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

14. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Alecs (24th March 2021), avid (23rd March 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2021), Bluegreen (24th March 2021), Brigantia (23rd March 2021), Catseye (23rd March 2021), Chris Gilbert (25th March 2021), Delight (23rd March 2021), gord (25th March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), Hym (23rd March 2021), iota (24th March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd March 2021), Journeyman (23rd March 2021), justntime2learn (23rd March 2021), Mike (23rd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Orph (23rd March 2021), PurpleLama (27th March 2021), pyrangello (23rd March 2021), Reinhard (23rd March 2021), RunningDeer (23rd March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Strat (23rd March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd March 2021), Tintin (24th March 2021), ulli (24th March 2021), wondering (24th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #52968
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)
    What happening here...now...is frightening. Since Mr. Biden opened the US southern borders I have been experiencing a flood of people crossing the border and making their way toward San Antonio. Last night I had families. Today it is men, and they do not all appear to be Spanish. Just caught one of them trying to steal my jeep. I have signs up....in several languages. If they need food or water I will share but I will not tolerate stealing.
    {snip}
    Karen, this is one of those times where I’m at a loss for words.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (24th March 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2021), Delight (23rd March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), Hym (23rd March 2021), iota (24th March 2021), justntime2learn (23rd March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2021), Mike (23rd March 2021), PurpleLama (27th March 2021), Reinhard (23rd March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd March 2021), ulli (24th March 2021), wondering (24th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #52969
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have begun to believe people are evil more than they are good. I am literally now a prisoner in my own home. Because I live in the middle of nowhere I have to be very careful going outside. It makes me angry.

I have reinforcements coming this afternoon. I cannot stay up watching all night and now all day as well.

I have lived in many countries, never have I lived in one where you could simply walk across the border into another country without papers and simply go your way. The United States is no longer a country if it has open borders. It makes me sad and angry! I worked my butt off for my land and home and now I have people coming to try and take it!

Karen i am not far from you i surmise (San Antonio) let me know what you need, how i can help you?
    what support i can offer?

PM me and i will send you my phone #

so that any adversary

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Alecs (24th March 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), Journeyman (24th March 2021), justntime2learn (23rd March 2021), Mike (23rd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Orph (23rd March 2021), Reinhard (23rd March 2021), RunningDeer (23rd March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), ulli (24th March 2021), wondering (24th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #52970
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Karen i am not far from you i surmise (San Antonio) let me know what you need, how i can help you?
    what support i can offer?

PM me and i will send you my phone #

Thanks Iota. You are several hours away from me. I am having some reinforcements in today so I can get some sleep. I just never thought I would have to patrol my land armed for something worse than rattlesnakes. I appreciate the offer!
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Alecs (24th March 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), Hym (23rd March 2021), iota (23rd March 2021), Journeyman (24th March 2021), Kryztian (24th March 2021), Mike (23rd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Reinhard (23rd March 2021), RunningDeer (23rd March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), ulli (24th March 2021), wondering (24th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #52971
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,309 times in 5,717 posts

I am having some reinforcements in today so I can get some sleep. I just never thought I would have to patrol my land armed for something worse than rattlesnakes. I appreciate the offer!
    I am speechless but have you in my prayers. Must be happening to others too.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (24th March 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), iota (23rd March 2021), justntime2learn (23rd March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2021), Kryztian (24th March 2021), Mike (23rd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Reinhard (23rd March 2021), RunningDeer (23rd March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), ulli (24th March 2021), wondering (24th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #52972
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I am having some reinforcements in today so I can get some sleep. I just never thought I would have to patrol my land armed for something worse than rattlesnakes. I appreciate the offer!
    It is. All my neighbors are having the same issue. We have started calling each other when a group of them hits our fence line. Some of my neighbors have now taken the stance of "shoot first ask questions later". Some of the people we are seeing are really not good people.

I just had a family pass through. They were nice, polite and probably as tired as me. I fed them, gave them supplies.

My fear is this is NOT going to stop.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Alecs (24th March 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2021), Delight (23rd March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), iota (23rd March 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd March 2021), justntime2learn (23rd March 2021), Kryztian (24th March 2021), meeradas (24th March 2021), Mike (23rd March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Reinhard (23rd March 2021), RunningDeer (23rd March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), ulli (24th March 2021), wondering (24th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #52973
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It is. All my neighbors are having the same issue. We have started calling each other when a group of them hits our fence line. Some of my neighbors have now taken the stance of "shoot first ask questions later". Some of the people we are seeing are really not good people.

I just had a family pass through. They were nice, polite and probably as tired as me. I fed them, gave them supplies.

i just got off the phone with the Border Patrol 800-232-5378 option 2

i explained the situation and for attempted car theft, and he said the local authorities were best to handle that BUT for tresspassing by suspected immigrants that there should be a local border patrol office that you could call for help perhaps even in patrolling land

i asked him if this was still the United States of America or if it were now a "free for all" he said those questions needed to be raised to our Senators, the congressman for your area, mayor and other elected officials

whereupon i told him that NOT ALL officials in office WERE ELECTED
    that there is one in the WH that 80 MILLION of us say he was NOT

so to please construe the language of his communication to reflect accuracy ..
    that i was NOT alone in feeling this way or having this opinion

he, of course could not speak to that, but thanked me for my opinion

the NOTE of importance here is this:

we ARE "Response-ABLE" for the communication that we put out as to what is acceptable or not

silence IS understood AND computed AS implied consent

my communication with force of emotion?

that got registered in the Collective Consciousness
    i incarnated here ... my vote COUNTS

and it is but one of the threads that comprise the tapestry that we as a collective are weaving

i take that response-ability seriously

and create with intentionality

it is NOT ok what is happening to you Karen, and these are the actions i took to support you and try to help

as i think of more ... i will do more ... i'm a stand for your safety and your welfare to be supported by everyone who CAN

prayers for you
    and know you will be in my thoughts

PS this is website .. .has link to file complaints ... this would be good i think

https://www.cbp.gov/contact

so that any adversary

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Alecs (24th March 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2021), Bluegreen (24th March 2021), Eva2 (25th March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), justntime2learn (23rd March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th March 2021), Kryztian (24th March 2021), meeradas (24th March 2021), Mike (24th March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Reinhard (23rd March 2021), RunningDeer (23rd March 2021), Stephanie (24th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th March 2021), Tintin (24th March 2021), ulli (24th March 2021), wondering (24th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #52974
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Sending prayers and positive, supportive energy to you and your neighbors, Karen.
    You deserve to get all the support you need!
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (24th March 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2021), Delight (23rd March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), Journeyman (24th March 2021), justntime2learn (23rd March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th March 2021), Kryztian (24th March 2021), meeradas (24th March 2021), Mike (24th March 2021), Reinhard (23rd March 2021), RunningDeer (23rd March 2021), Stephanie (24th March 2021), ulli (24th March 2021), wondering (24th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #52975
    Thanks

I am just gobsmacked by the events happening and knowing how it is impinging on you and your neighbors. The pictures of the children in the cages all crowded together is also horrifying.

Iota said

Quote it is NOT ok what is happening to you Karen, and these are the actions i took to support you and try to help

as i think of more ... i will do more ... i'm a stand for your safety and your welfare to be supported by everyone who CAN

prayers for you
    YES

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), justntime2learn (24th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th March 2021), Mike (24th March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Reinhard (23rd March 2021), RunningDeer (23rd March 2021), Stephanie (24th March 2021), ulli (24th March 2021), wondering (25th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #52976
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,736 times in 2,089 posts

All that biden had to do was finish the wall, the money was allocated already, the contractors are being paid daily for their equipment to just sit there. Its about 6 mil a day in costs. And where are the political hacks at? Biden is in never never never land, and Kamela is kackling somewhere about something. We might as well bring back Pepe lew pew, he could probably get more done than whatever these beings are called in washington DC. Lots of prayers down there to ya Karen. We all get this , problem is there's more coming. Without a border we are not a country period. I think all these migrants should be housed by those who supported this change, use the voter roles to start dropping off the illegals at their doorsteps to lead by example! House them Feed them and support them, People don't leave their own country because there educated and doing well there.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Alecs (24th March 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), justntime2learn (24th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th March 2021), Mike (24th March 2021), onawah (23rd March 2021), Reinhard (23rd March 2021), RunningDeer (23rd March 2021), Stephanie (24th March 2021), ulli (24th March 2021), wondering (24th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #52977
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,160 times in 13,484 posts

And I thought we had problems here with our neighbors from hell and their 2 dozen barking, howling and crying dogs.
    My prayers are with you, dear Karen.
    Perhaps Texas really is ready to become an independent nation, and disconnect totally from DC.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2021), Harmony (24th March 2021), justntime2learn (24th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th March 2021), Mike (24th March 2021), RunningDeer (24th March 2021), Stephanie (24th March 2021), wondering (24th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #52978
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am just gobsmacked by the events happening and knowing how it is impinging on you and your neighbors. The pictures of the children in the cages all crowded together is also horrifying.

Iota said

Quote it is NOT ok what is happening to you Karen, and these are the actions i took to support you and try to help

prayers for you
    YES
    Well I got some sleep for a change last night. My humming birds are back. They migrate from Mexico too.

People in the US need to know that what you see on television and reality are not the same. Yes, there are some families and children involved but the vast majority of these people are thugs. Not only that, thugs with diseases! Tuberculosis, Cholera, Plague, Smallpox just to name a few.

I know some of these people want to better themselves. Okay great, use the system and come here legally, I am all for it. But I have issues with families who want to drag their children here for the free stuff and they way they are doing it. That too can be approached legally and yes it takes some time, as it does for ANYONE trying to get US citizenship and it should! We cannot just open our borders.

Another thing. Many of the ranchers out here will shoot to kill anyone trespassing on their land. The land it posted and it is within their right to do so. Why would you risk dragging your children across someone's pasture and risk being shot? I asked that of the family that stopped here for food the other night. They did not have a good answer. They came for the free stuff and hopes of an education for their children. None of them spoke a word of English.

So that is where we are today, with no change in sight until something really bad happens. Biden doesn't seem to care. Governor Abbott is, in my opinion, useless. He would not help us during the freeze and as then, all we hear from his office is crickets. It bothers me that nothing will be done until something serious happens and I think it will. As I have said before, the people I am seeing are NOT ALL FROM SOUTH AMERICA!

I can hear the infrastructure of this once great nation crumbling.

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Alecs (24th March 2021), Bill Ryan (24th March 2021), Chris Gilbert (25th March 2021), Constance (26th March 2021), Eva2 (25th March 2021), justntime2learn (24th March 2021), Mike (24th March 2021), onawah (24th March 2021), PurpleLama (27th March 2021), RunningDeer (24th March 2021), Stephanie (24th March 2021), Strat (24th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th March 2021), ulli (24th March 2021), wondering (25th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #52979
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

Oh dearest, dearest Karen,

my heart weeps for all this suffering!
    Protective prayers, peaceful balance and
    stamina, for you and the many others, dealing
    with so, so much.

🙏🏻💖💖💖🙏🏻

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

Alecs (24th March 2021), Bill Ryan (24th March 2021), Delight (24th March 2021), justntime2learn (24th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th March 2021), Kryztian (24th March 2021), onawah (25th March 2021), RunningDeer (24th March 2021), ulli (24th March 2021), wondering (25th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #52980
    Thanks

I can hear the infrastructure of this once great nation crumbling.
    The feeling of being in a nightmare has led me to retreat into a paradoxical stance. If I am observing and that matters, can I wake up and feel the relief? I can't wake up but will keep turning to the Source and feel THAT relief. The outer world just shattered in so many ways. I insist that LOVE is in charge and Gaia is well in charge of the big picture. She is crying but will give us kisses as she weeps.

In Australia it is a 100 year flood. Is it a problem for Constance? I read about a couple who lost their whole house in moments on the day of their wedding. That is mythic. It swept away their dog and other pets. SO many with mythic suffering. MUST be important and maybe it signifies the shift IS REAL?

Sending prayers for all the beings who are there and also thinking about when Uluru had an activation (anyone recall that last winter?) Anyone recall that it was an earth initiation?

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2021), Constance (24th March 2021), gord (25th March 2021), justntime2learn (24th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th March 2021), onawah (25th March 2021), RunningDeer (24th March 2021), Stephanie (24th March 2021), ulli (24th March 2021), wondering (25th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2649 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1649 2149 2549 2599 2639 2649 2659 2699 2703 LastLast