Page 905 of 946 FirstFirst 1 405 805 855 895 905 915 946 LastLast
Results 18,081 to 18,100 of 18920

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #18081
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,525 times in 5,655 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

Something Gaetz brings up that is rarely ever mentioned. Its brilliant and hope one day it can be enacted, that is, don't allow career politicians (RINOS) to get ahead of the line using seniority to run/lead the Conferences in Congress.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vqktii

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th January 2022), Blacklight43 (25th January 2022), BMJ (24th January 2022), BushPilot (24th January 2022), edina (24th January 2022), mountain_jim (24th January 2022), RunningDeer (25th January 2022), Sadieblue (25th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #18082
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    The hypocrisy exhibited by the corrupt belligerents in the WH is unparalleled. All their moves point to one thing, that they are trying to control the narrative and that this is another false flag event. Sleepy & Carmella totally ignore our own border but the Ukraine boder is worth fighting for. Just like stopping Keystone pipeline for climate change but letting Putin build his own gasline. It's all lies & hypocrisy. They want to fill the news cycle with any discussion but the real issues of high energy, empty shelves, election fraud, etc. Unless Sleepy Federalizes elections the 2022 election will not be secure, but try talking about 2020 and you are a racist.
    The purpose in blocking Keystone and supporting Putin's gas pipeline to Europe is so that Putin has leverage over NATO with regards to Ukraine. This reveals everything about what is actually desired by the supposed "Biden led US government."

Ohhhh. also, "Biden, Inc." will have to "respond" thus will be too busy to be able to respond to China's impending invasion of Taiwan. Most definitely coordinated... and who (with half a brain) wouldn't do this?

This is the cabal at its best folks (well... worst from my perspective).
    And here we go - Dozens of Chinese Aircraft Invade Taiwan Airspace as White House Distracted with Ukraine
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th January 2022), Blacklight43 (25th January 2022), Bluegreen (29th January 2022), bluestflame (28th January 2022), BMJ (25th January 2022), BushPilot (25th January 2022), Chris Gilbert (27th January 2022), edina (25th January 2022), gini (25th January 2022), mojo (25th January 2022), mountain_jim (25th January 2022), RunningDeer (25th January 2022), Sadieblue (26th January 2022), Snoweagle (25th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #18083
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,332 times in 8,672 posts

https://technofog.substack.com/p/dur...marc-elias-has

Quote Durham: DNC lawyer Marc Elias has given grand jury testimony
    And - the criminal investigation of Sussmann is ongoing.

Techno Fog

Today, Special Counsel John Durham provided a “discovery Update” to the court in the Michael Sussmann case. In this filing, available here, he disclosed that his team has obtained a tremendous amount of information ranging from a variety of sources – including Perkins Coie, the Hillary Clinton Campaign, and former DNC/Clinton lawyer Mark Elias.

While Sussmann has been charged with giving false statements to then-FBI General Counsel James Baker regarding the Alfa Bank/Trump Organization hoax (background here), Durham notes that the “Government also maintains an active, ongoing criminal investigation of” Sussmann’s conduct.

In other words, Sussmann’s criminal conduct likely is not limited to false statements. There is more. If we are to make an educated guess, it may have to do with the conspiracy to accuse the Trump Organization of having secret back-channel communications with Alfa Bank. We discussed the potential for a conspiracy charge here.

Now, to the evidence. Durham and his team have secured grand jury testimony from the following individuals:
    1. Former Perkins Coie partner, and DNC/Hillary Clinton lawyer Marc Elias.
    2. Former FBI General Counsel James Baker
    3. Current CIA employees

Durham and his team have completed interviews of the following individuals:
    1. Former FBI General Counsel James Baker
    2. More than 24 other current and former FBI employees.
    3. Current and former employees of the CIA and DARPA.
    4. 12 Employees of the “internet companies” referenced in the Sussmann indictment.
    5. The former chairman of DNC/Clinton law firm Perkins Coie.
    6. A former employee of the Clinton campaign.
    7. Current and former employees of Georgia Tech (involved in the Alfa Hoax).
    8. An employee of “Tech Executive-1” – aka Rodney Joffe, a Sussmann client who assisted with the Alfa Bank hoax.

Still, there is more. Durham has obtained records/documents from the following entities:
    1. The Hillary Clinton Campaign
    2. Perkins Coie
    3. Hillary for America
    4. Fusion GPS
    5. A PR Firm that advised Perkins Coie regarding public statements about Sussmann’s meeting with James Baker.
    6. Phone logs for numerous current and former FBI employees.
    7. “a classified memorandum and related reports of interviews pertaining to a criminal investigation previously conducted by the U.S. Department of Justice regarding a potential leak of classified information”
    8. He also has secured nearly 400 e-mails between the FBI and Perkins Coie from January 2016 through June 2017.

While we expected some grand jury testimony, the fact that Mark Elias, the DNC/Clinton lawyer, was before a grand jury is certainly newsworthy.

And it leads us to believe that Durham is focused on something more substantial than the false Alfa Bank allegations - perhaps the inception of it all: the claim of Russian hacking. As we have said before, consider the possibility that evidence of “Russian hacking” was placed by the DNC, Perkins Coie, et al. for Crowdstrike to conveniently “find.”

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th January 2022), bluestflame (28th January 2022), BMJ (25th January 2022), BushPilot (26th January 2022), Chester (25th January 2022), ClearWater (26th January 2022), edina (25th January 2022), gini (26th January 2022), Ivanhoe (26th January 2022), lisalu (25th January 2022), mojo (25th January 2022), RunningDeer (26th January 2022), Sadieblue (26th January 2022), Snoweagle (26th January 2022), sunflower (26th January 2022), Vangelo (26th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #18084
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

mojo, I thought of you when I saw this.

THIS is why YouTube TERMINATED my account (3:56)
    This was the last video I posted to my YouTube account. They are truly terrified of Rumble.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th January 2022), Blacklight43 (27th January 2022), Bluegreen (29th January 2022), BMJ (27th January 2022), BushPilot (27th January 2022), Ivanhoe (29th January 2022), jaybee (27th January 2022), lisalu (27th January 2022), mojo (27th January 2022), mountain_jim (27th January 2022), Sadieblue (27th January 2022), Snoweagle (27th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #18085
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,399 times in 1,717 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    mojo, I thought of you when I saw this.

THIS is why YouTube TERMINATED my account (3:56)
    This was the last video I posted to my YouTube account. They are truly terrified of Rumble.
    I agree with Dan from one perspective, that is what we all feeling like doing F$%K Y@# ing facebook, youtube, twitter etc.

But this action taken by Dan is counter productive.

Because one of the main purpose of " The Great Awakening " is getting as many people on board with the truth and helping them seeing threw the lies.

The issue and the reason why this is counter productive is that most of the normies frequent these platforms and shun Rumble and Bitchute and so on.

So in affect these alternate video channels and social pages like telegram become echo chambers of the same thoughts and reshared posts.

For example I follow a few people only on telegram because alot of good channels are just the same posts under a different name.

So in another respect Dan is doing himself and the public a disservice. Unlike say for example Paul Joseph Watson who has stuck it out at youtube and is reaching I would say the very normies that need to be awakened.

With this mind and after four 30 day bans on facebook in one year, I'll stick to using facebook and that's not because I like the platform but because of the audience I reach.
    Last edited by BMJ; 29th January 2022 at 11:25.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th January 2022), Bluegreen (29th January 2022), bluestflame (28th January 2022), BushPilot (27th January 2022), ClearWater (28th January 2022), Dick (27th January 2022), edina (27th January 2022), gini (28th January 2022), jaybee (27th January 2022), mojo (27th January 2022), mountain_jim (27th January 2022), RunningDeer (27th January 2022), Sadieblue (27th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #18086
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,525 times in 5,655 posts

So much resistance, it really show how deep the swamp goes and why its taking so long when corrupt politicians are in the way...

Wisconsin Official fighting State Electors to secure Eelections

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vqsmz7

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th January 2022), Blacklight43 (27th January 2022), Bluegreen (29th January 2022), BMJ (28th January 2022), BushPilot (27th January 2022), edina (27th January 2022), gini (28th January 2022), Ivanhoe (29th January 2022), mountain_jim (27th January 2022), pyrangello (27th January 2022), RunningDeer (27th January 2022), Sadieblue (27th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #18087
    Thanks

Paul Sperry summarizes the Durham investigation as it relates to Clinton and her campaign..

https://www.realclearinvestigations....ds_813739.html

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...vidence-builds

What Did Clinton Know and When Did She Know It? The Russiagate Evidence Builds
    By Paul Sperry, RealClearInvestigations

January 27, 2022

As indictments and new court filings indicate that Special Counsel John Durham is investigating Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign for feeding false reports to the FBI to incriminate Donald Trump and his advisers as Kremlin agents, Clinton’s role in the burgeoning scandal remains elusive. What did she know and when did she know it?

Top officials involved in her campaign have repeatedly claimed, some under oath, that they and the candidate were unaware of the foundation of their disinformation campaign: the 35-page collection of now debunked claims of Trump/Russia collusion known as the Steele dossier. Even though her campaign helped pay for the dossier, they claim she only read it after BuzzFeed News published it in 2017.

But court documents, behind-the-scenes video footage and recently surfaced evidence reveal that Clinton and her top campaign advisers were much more involved in the more than $1 million operation to dredge up dirt on Trump and Russia than they have let on. The evidence suggests that the Trump-Russia conspiracy theory sprang from a multi-pronged effort within the Clinton campaign, which manufactured many of the false claims, then fed them to friendly media and law enforcement officials. Clinton herself was at the center of these efforts, using her personal Twitter account and presidential debates to echo the false claims of Steele and others that Trump was in cahoots with the Russians.

Although Clinton has not been pressed by major media on her role in Russiagate, a short scene in the 2020 documentary “Hillary” suggests she was aware of the effort. It shows Clinton speaking to her running mate, Democratic Sen. Tim Kaine, and his wife, Anne, in hushed tones about Trump and Russia in a back room before a campaign event in early October 2016. Clinton expressed concerns over Trump’s “weird connections” to Russia and its president, Vladimir Putin. She informed Kaine that she and her aides were “scratching hard” to expose them, a project Kaine seemed to be hearing about for the first time.

“I don’t say this lightly,” Clinton whispered, pausing to look over her shoulder, "[but Trump’s] agenda is other people’s agenda.”

"We’re scratching hard, trying to figure it out,” she continued. "He is the vehicle, the vessel for all these other people.”

The two then discussed “all these weird connections” between the Trump campaign and Russia. Kaine brought up former Trump Campaign Manager Paul Manafort, and Clinton expressed suspicion about Trump’s then-national security adviser, ret. Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, "who is a paid tool for Russian television.”

Added Clinton: “This is what scares me … the way that Putin has taken over the political apparatus, or is trying to — .” At that point, a media handler interrupted them over some staging issues, and they stopped discussing Trump and Russia.

Both Manafort and Flynn had been cited in dossier reports submitted to the Clinton campaign before the two Democratic nominees had their October 2016 conversation. The dossier falsely accused Manafort, Flynn and other Trump advisers of participating in a Kremlin conspiracy to steal the election for Trump.

Dossier author Christopher Steele himself has suggested Clinton was briefed on his reports. On July 5, 2016 — the same day the FBI publicly exonerated Clinton in her email scandal — Steele handed off the first installments of the dossier to an FBI agent overseas who had handled him previously as an informant. In their London meeting, Steele noted that Clinton was aware of his reporting, according to contemporaneous notes Steele took of their conversation.

“The notes reflect that Steele told [his FBI handler Michael Gaeta] that Steele was aware that ‘Democratic Party associates’ were paying for [his] research; the ‘ultimate client’ was the leadership of the Clinton presidential campaign; and ‘the candidate’ was aware of Steele’s reporting,” Justice Department watchdog Michael Horowitz wrote in his 2019 report examining the FBI’s use of the dossier to justify spying on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

Later that same month, during the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, the CIA picked up Russian chatter about a Clinton foreign policy adviser who was trying to develop allegations to “vilify” Trump. The intercepts said Clinton herself had approved a “plan” to “stir up a scandal” against Trump by tying him to Putin. According to handwritten notes, then-CIA chief John Brennan warned President Obama that Moscow had intercepted information about the “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016, of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump.”

At the convention, Clinton foreign policy adviser Jake Sullivan drove a golf cart from one TV-network news tent in the parking lot to another, pitching producers, anchors, correspondents and even some NBC network executives a story that Trump and his advisers were in bed with Putin and possibly conspiring with Russian intelligence to steal the election. He also visited CNN and MSNBC, as well as Fox News, to spin the Clinton campaign’s unfounded theories. Sullivan even sat down with CNN honcho Jeff Zucker to outline the opposition research they had gathered on Trump and Russia.

Sullivan’s title was misleading. He was far more than a foreign policy adviser to Clinton. His portfolio included campaign strategy.

“Hillary told Sullivan she wanted him to take over [her campaign],” journalists Amie Parnes and Jonathan Allen reported in their 2017 bestseller, "Shattered: Inside Hillary’s Doomed Campaign.” “You’re going to be my traffic cop and my rabbi, she told Sullivan, adding that he would be her de facto chief strategist.”

Sullivan was included in “every aspect of her campaign strategy,” they wrote, because “no one on the official campaign staff understood Hillary’s thought process as well as Sullivan."

Now serving in the White House as President Biden’s national security adviser, Sullivan has denied under oath knowing details about the dossier project.

Sullivan spread the anti-Trump rumors behind the scenes while Clinton Campaign Manager Robby Mook went in front of the cameras to echo essentially what Steele, a former British intelligence officer, had reported back to the campaign.

"Experts are telling us that Russian state actors broke into the DNC, stole these emails, and other experts are now saying the Russians are releasing these emails for the purpose of actually helping Donald Trump,” Mook told CNN’s Jake Tapper at the convention. He made the same allegations on ABC News’ “This Week,” anchored by George Stephanopoulos, who served as White House communication director during Bill Clinton’s presidency..

Hillary Clinton campaign Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri has acknowledged that they were all bent on casting a “cloud" of suspicion over Trump and seeding doubt about his loyalties by suggesting “the possibility of collusion between Trump’s allies and Russian intelligence."

“We were on a mission to get the press to focus on the prospect that Russia had not only hacked and stolen emails from the Democratic National Committee, but that it had done so to help Donald Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton,” Palmieri stated in a 2017 Washington Post column. “We wanted to raise the alarm.”

It’s not known if their media blitz was coordinated with Glenn Simpson, the Clinton campaign’s opposition-research contractor who hired Steele for $168,000. But Simpson also attended the convention in Philadelphia, and at the same time Clinton’s top people were making the TV media rounds, Simpson and his Fusion GPS co-founder, Peter Fritsch, were meeting with the New York Times and other major print media outlets to pitch Russia “collusion" stories, focusing primarily on Manafort. Bad publicity from the planted stories would later pressure Trump to dump Manafort as his campaign manager.

That same week, Simpson worked with ABC News correspondent Brian Ross on a since-debunked story framing Trump supporter Sergei Millian as a Russian spy. Simpson also told Ross that Trump was involved in shady business deals in Moscow. Simpson set up Ross' interview with Millian through ABC producer Matthew Mosk, an old Simpson friend.

Then in September 2016, ABC’s "Good Morning America,” which is co-hosted by Stephanopoulos, aired parts of the Millian report. Later that day, Hillary Clinton tweeted out a campaign video incorporating heavily edited quotes from Millian and suggesting they were more evidence Trump was “an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation.” Above the video she posted on Sept. 22, Clinton personally tweeted: “The man who could be your next president may be deeply indebted to another country. Do you trust him to run ours?"

In effect, Clinton broadcast to her millions of followers a story her campaign had helped manufacture through a paid contractor.

Durham’s ongoing investigation has found that core parts of the dossier were fabricated and falsely attributed to Millian as their source, including the foundational claim of a “well-developed conspiracy of cooperation” between Russia and Trump. Durham reported that Steele’s main collector of information – onetime Brookings Institution analyst Igor Danchenko – never even spoke with Millian, as he had claimed, but simply made up the source of the most explosive information in the dossier.

The day after Clinton’s false tweet about Millian and Trump, her campaign released a statement by senior national spokesman Glen Caplin touting a “new bombshell report” by Yahoo News that revealed the FBI was investigating "Trump’s foreign policy adviser" for suspected links to the Kremlin.

"It's chilling to learn that U.S. intelligence officials are conducting a probe into suspected meetings between Trump's foreign policy adviser Carter Page and members of Putin's inner circle while in Moscow,” according to the statement, which attached the Sept. 23, 2016, Yahoo article in full and noted the report came on the heels of ABC’s story about Millian.

"Just one day after we learned about Trump's hundreds of millions of dollars in undisclosed Russian business interests,” Caplin’s statement continued, "this report suggests Page met with a sanctioned top Russian official to discuss the possibility of ending U.S. sanctions against Russia under a Trump presidency – an action that could directly enrich both Trump and Page while undermining American interests.”

"We've never seen anything like this in American politics,” the Clinton campaign statement added with alarm. "Every day seems to cast new doubts on what's truly driving Donald Trump's decision-making."

But the Yahoo story about Page’s nefarious Kremlin meetings was apocryphal. Its main source was Steele, whose identity was hidden in the story. Yahoo reporter Michael Isikoff had interviewed Steele in a room at a Washington inn booked by Simpson. The FBI nonetheless cited the article to support its applications to a secret federal court for authority to spy on Page, claiming it corroborated the dossier’s allegations, even though they were one and the same.

Here again, Clinton's team hyped as a “bombshell” Trump-Russia revelation a media report that it helped craft from opposition research it commissioned and from FBI interest it generated. All of this was hidden from voters.

Durham Inching Closer

With each new indictment and court filing, Clinton inches closer to the center of the special prosecutor’s investigation, now in its third year.

Durham indicated in a recently filed court document that he is actively investigating the Clinton campaign and seeks to question its top officials. His office declined to say whether it intended to question Clinton herself.

Durham's recent indictments of Sussmann and subcontractor Danchenko implicate key campaign figures and make clear that the Clinton campaign's influence on the contents of the dossier was much deeper than previously known.

For instance, Durham found that a longtime Clinton insider and campaign adviser — Charles Dolan — was a key source for the dossier and most likely originated the false “pee tape” rumor involving Trump and Moscow prostitutes. It seems likely that he acted as an intermediary between the campaign and Steele’s primary sub-source, Danchenko, with whom he communicated. In 2016, Dolan “actively campaigned and participated in calls and events as a volunteer on behalf of Hillary Clinton,” according to the Danchenko indictment.

In other words, the Clinton campaign not only funded the Russia dirt on Trump but provided some of the actual sourcing for it. Campaign operatives, in turn, laundered the dirt through the FBI and into the mainstream media to damage Trump.

In a related filing in the Danchenko case, Durham noted that his “areas of inquiry” include investigating “the extent to which the Clinton campaign and/or its representatives directed, solicited or controlled the defendant’s [Danchenko’s] activities” surrounding the dossier. He also indicated prosecutors want to find out whether the campaign knew Danchenko and Steele were funneling false information to the FBI, and intend to summon “multiple former employees of the campaign" as trial or grand jury witnesses.

In the Sussmann case, Durham’s agents have already questioned one “former employee of the Clinton campaign” and subpoenaed Clinton campaign records, according to a new document filed by Durham earlier this week.

Sources familiar with his probe say Durham ultimately is investigating the Clinton campaign for, among other things, alleged conspiracy to defraud the FBI, the Justice Department and the Pentagon’s research arm, which provided funding and sensitive Internet logs to Clinton operatives who helped fabricate the Alfa Bank hoax.

Danchenko and the Clinton campaign, including Podesta and other officials, happen to share the same D.C. law firm – Schertler & Onorato – which gives the appearance that the Clinton campaign and the main source of the dossier have entered into a joint defense. Durham warned the court that the arrangement poses a conflict of interest.

Podesta’s attorney, Bob Trout, did not respond to requests for comment. Trout also represents other ex-campaign officials who recently retained him in matters before Durham.

Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall, who practices at the Washington-based firm Williams & Connolly, did not reply to requests for comment.

J.D. Gordon, who held a position roughly equivalent to Sullivan’s on the 2016 Trump campaign, said in an interview that he hopes Durham adds Sullivan and other Clinton aides to his criminal investigation, “if he hasn’t already.”

He suspects Sullivan was “the Russiagate hoax mastermind” and hopes that he and other members of Clinton’s 2016 team — as well as the candidate herself — are subpoenaed for testimony and document production just as he and other Trump advisers were targeted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, based almost entirely on rumors started by the Clinton machine. He called the Clinton-funded smears “depraved” and “nationally destabilizing."

"In addition to outright surveillance via the fraudulent FISA warrant against Carter Page, many of us were hit with federal and congressional subpoenas, subjected to grueling Senate and House investigations, special counsel interrogations and resulting harsh media spotlight,” he said. "I appeared before the Senate Intelligence Committee, Senate Judiciary Committee, House Intelligence Committee and produced requested documents to the House Judiciary Committee. Three times I was summoned before the special counsel, the first of which in August 2017 was apparently leaked to the Washington Post.”

Gordon is not alone in his desire to see Clinton held to account. Among those Americans aware of the Durham probe, fully 60% think the special counsel should question Clinton about her role in the dossier and other campaign foul play, according to a recent national poll by TechnoMetrica Institute of Policy and Politics. Broken down by political affiliation, 80% of Republicans, 44% of Democrats and 74% of independent voters agree that Clinton should be interviewed by investigators.

What happened more than five years ago may have renewed relevance: Some Democratic strategists speculate that Clinton is eyeing another run at the White House. As Vice President Kamala Harris’ popularity wanes and her shot at becoming the first female president slips, they say Clinton may see an opening.

“I will never be out of the game of politics,” Clinton told ABC's “Good Morning America” in October.

<images and much more at links >

Last edited by mountain_jim; 28th January 2022 at 15:52.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (28th January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (28th January 2022), bluestflame (28th January 2022), BMJ (29th January 2022), BushPilot (28th January 2022), ClearWater (28th January 2022), edina (28th January 2022), gini (28th January 2022), Ivanhoe (29th January 2022), mojo (28th January 2022), RunningDeer (28th January 2022), Sadieblue (28th January 2022), Siphonemis (29th January 2022), Snoweagle (28th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #18088
    Thanks

Will watch later - last one was excellent.

powerful (obscene language) rap starting at 11:35-14:00 before interview starts - I assume the title is **** Joe Biden
    I searched for who it was by, but found links to several other raps with the same name.

maybe when I get to rest of video it will provide the credit later

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Another interview of Clif High by 'Patel Patriot': (published yesterday)

https://rumble.com/vteiyn-patel-patr...clif-high.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vqscv1
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 28th January 2022 at 17:35.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th January 2022), Bluegreen (29th January 2022), BMJ (29th January 2022), BushPilot (28th January 2022), ClearWater (29th January 2022), edina (29th January 2022), gini (30th January 2022), Ivanhoe (29th January 2022), mojo (28th January 2022), RunningDeer (28th January 2022), Sadieblue (29th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #18089
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 times in 183 posts

MARTIN GEDDES - THE ALAN TURING OF WW3 - HIS FIRST INTERVIEW IN OVER A YEAR

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZSIl2ayik9GA

Open Your Mind To Change (free eBook): https://www.martingeddes.com/open-your-mind-to-change/
    Martin Geddes On Q (free eBook): https://www.onq.martingeddes.com/
    Red Pill Articles (WWG1WGA, The Storm, QANON): https://www.martingedd.es/patriot#/red-pills/
    "Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th January 2022), BMJ (29th January 2022), BushPilot (29th January 2022), edina (29th January 2022), Ivanhoe (1st February 2022), mountain_jim (29th January 2022), RunningDeer (29th January 2022), Sadieblue (30th January 2022), Vangelo (29th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #18090
    Thanks

Is it JFK Junior, could it be, maybe ?

Look at the first 10 seconds of the Dan Scavino Jr twitter video

Posted 24/1/22

Posted 28/1/22

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th January 2022), Blacklight43 (30th January 2022), BushPilot (29th January 2022), ClearWater (29th January 2022), mountain_jim (29th January 2022), RunningDeer (29th January 2022), Sadieblue (30th January 2022), Snoweagle (29th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #18091
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Is it JFK Junior, could it be, maybe ?
    Look at the first 10 seconds of the Dan Scavino Jr twitter video
    I'm not able to add the whole article because Rumble does weird things when you mix media to a post, so here's the vid and the rest follows below.
    Is JFK Jr. Still Alive? This Video Says (3:23)

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/veq88t
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th January 2022 at 14:33.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th January 2022), Blacklight43 (30th January 2022), BMJ (29th January 2022), BushPilot (29th January 2022), Ivanhoe (1st February 2022), mountain_jim (29th January 2022), Sadieblue (30th January 2022), Snoweagle (30th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #18092
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Did Dan Scavino Just Tweet Out JFK, Jr. Is Alive?
    by Noah, 9 months ago

For a LONG time, a rumor has circulated online that JFK, Jr. is not dead.

Yes, for real.

I haven’t covered it too much here because we don’t typically do RUMOR here.

But now that Dan Scavino himself appears to have just posted about it, I guess it’s time to talk about it!

First some history….

This video does a good job of summarizing the theory that JFK Jr. is still alive, take a look here on Rumble: (posted above)

Here’s another one:

https://twitter.com/Mizpah175/status...15604179066880
    After watching those, now take a look at the video clip Dan Scavino just posted.

Pay attention to the guy who is shown on the screen at the 7 seconds mark….

He sure is given a LOT of time in that video and very early on, don’t you think?

Almost like he is getting more attention than even President Trump?

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/statu...98483133566983
    And yes, this is Dan’s official account with the blue checkmark:

People immediately picked up on the image and started posting replies to the video.
    Look:

https://twitter.com/ayatan813/status...05409695158283

https://twitter.com/thepopcornball/s...12774049992706
    And the laser eyes:

https://twitter.com/OskarBurulcich/s...08600038088710
    Yes we are:

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/statu...98483133566983
    All to come out soon?

https://twitter.com/E7PjqrH64rQeyRB/...71085247983620
    Would this be the most epic reveal in all of history?

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!

continued
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th January 2022 at 15:10.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th January 2022), BMJ (29th January 2022), ClearWater (29th January 2022), Ivanhoe (1st February 2022), JohanB (29th January 2022), lisalu (29th January 2022), mountain_jim (29th January 2022), Sadieblue (30th January 2022), Snoweagle (30th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #18093
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From article in last post.
    RFK Jr. Confirms JFK Jr.? Touches noise (46 seconds)

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (29th January 2022), BushPilot (29th January 2022), gini (30th January 2022), Ivanhoe (1st February 2022), lisalu (30th January 2022), mountain_jim (29th January 2022), Sadieblue (30th January 2022), Snoweagle (30th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #18094
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UPDATE: The LIVE: President Donald J. Trump in Conroe, Texas vid is no longer active. Hopefully, they'll upload it to his Rumble Channel @ DonaldTrump.

Here's a replacement copy.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th January 2022 at 03:27.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th January 2022), BMJ (31st January 2022), ClearWater (30th January 2022), edina (31st January 2022), Ivanhoe (1st February 2022), mountain_jim (30th January 2022), Sadieblue (30th January 2022), Snoweagle (30th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #18095
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Every country needs a leader like Trump. Which does not exclude the love of all humanity.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th January 2022), BMJ (31st January 2022), BushPilot (30th January 2022), ClearWater (30th January 2022), edina (31st January 2022), Ivanhoe (1st February 2022), modini (1st February 2022), RunningDeer (30th January 2022), Sadieblue (30th January 2022), Snoweagle (30th January 2022), Vangelo (30th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #18096
    Thanks

next day edit

Quote Donald J Trump (PRO)
    Donald J Trump
    @realdonaldtrump

56m
    ·
    Highly respected Dinesh D'Souza, working together with Catherine Engelbrecht of True the Vote, just released a trailer to their new movie, "2,000 Mules," that shows the world exactly how the 2020 Presidential Election was Rigged and Stolen. The movie exposes the lies of the Democrats, RINOs, and Fake News who say it was the "most secure election in history." It was, perhaps, the least secure in history. The ballot box was stuffed, and stuffed like never before—and it's all on video. Ballots were trafficked and sold in a massive operation in each Swing State. The evidence is so damning, what will the cowards who sat and did nothing about the stolen election say now? The way our votes were taken away is a disgrace to our Nation. It must be fixed.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 1st February 2022 at 13:15.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th January 2022), BMJ (31st January 2022), BushPilot (31st January 2022), edina (31st January 2022), gini (30th January 2022), Ivanhoe (1st February 2022), Richard S. (30th January 2022), RunningDeer (30th January 2022), Sadieblue (30th January 2022), Snoweagle (30th January 2022), Waldo (30th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #18097
    Thanks

I don't think we are in Kansas anymore Dorothy.

Something is different here in Australia and it started back in December, I didn't mention it then as I was waiting to see what else would unfold, so here it is.

In December 2021 there was a post in a group on facebook and what it was about was a abnormally large number of big transport aircraft coming into RAAF base Amberly in Queensland Australia, the locals whom were reporting, and are familiar with the local aircraft, said they were not the aircraft that fly out of Amberly.

Inquiring further they stated these aircraft landed one after the other were large military transports and the personal on those transports were being loaded onto awaiting buses immediately thereafter.

None of this was reported on the Australian Defence Force tweeter accounts or elsewhere.

( I wonder if those white painted Bushmaster PMV were for these people)

Meanwhile in Sydney harbour about the same time, a large weekend cabin cruiser was spotted on Sydney harbour if painted correctly it could be easily mistaken for a private ship, but this one was completely grey and it had a USA flag on one the right side of the hull.
    This was a 30 second video from a family yachting on the harbour, and the ship was noticed by many in the video whom were also yachting as they were openly looking at this ship as it looked odd and unfamiliar and so out of place. The guy videoing mentioned the fact it had a USA flag on the right side of the hull.

Then these two tweets from the Australian Army, which are in themself odd in that exercises may last for several weeks but not almost a year in both cases, that is February to December 2022.

I wonder if this about cleaning house the deep state is the virus and US Military (and I would add allies) are the cure.

Note Jervis Bay to Central Coast is about 500 kilometres.

Last edited by BMJ; 31st January 2022 at 13:35.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st January 2022), BushPilot (31st January 2022), ClearWater (31st January 2022), edina (31st January 2022), Gemma13 (31st January 2022), Ivanhoe (1st February 2022), lisalu (31st January 2022), meat suit (1st February 2022), mountain_jim (31st January 2022), Peace in Oz (1st February 2022), RunningDeer (31st January 2022), Sadieblue (1st February 2022), Snoweagle (31st January 2022)

35. Link to Post #18098
    Thanks

Canada’s Trudeau contracts Covid

The positive Covid test comes after prime minister’s family were moved to an “undisclosed location” amid protests against pandemic measures

Link: https://www.rt.com/news/547853-justi...ositive-covid/

From Juan O Savin on telegram 6 January 2022

Tested Positive For COVID = they confessed and are taking a deal, their execution will be out of the public eye. Execution will be portrayed as a suicide or some sort of accidential death. Their reputation will be preserved.

Link: https://t.me/JuanQSeven/6732

From JFK Jr on telegram 1 February 2022

Quote:

" Canada’s Trudeau contracts COVID:

https://www.rt.com/news/547853-justi...ositive-covid/

Behind The Scenes Translation:

Justin Pierre James Trudeau.
    18 U.S. Code § 2382 - Misprision Of Treason
    18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious Conspiracy Crimes against Humanity "

Link: https://t.me/s/HSRetoucherQ

P.S. SCOMO your next.

UPDATE:

Jacinda Ardern tested negative and is in " isolation " (house arrest?)

Last edited by BMJ; 2nd February 2022 at 00:58.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

gini (4th February 2022), RunningDeer (1st February 2022), Sadieblue (2nd February 2022), wondering (2nd February 2022)

37. Link to Post #18099
    Thanks

This excerpt from part 3 of Dave Collum's tremendous 2021 year in review article

Dave twitter:
    https://twitter.com/DavidBCollum

https://www.peakprosperity.com/dave-...horitarianism/

Quote Dave Collum Year in Review 2021 – Rise of Global Authoritarianism
    Part 3

by David Collum
    Saturday, January 29, 2022, 3:48 PM

Pulling Together Some Loose Ends. As stated at the outset, January 6th was an amazing political reversal that put checkmated The Donald, the entire Republican establishment, and all MAGA voters. It was the Democrats’ dream that will play out for years. That it was a trap, not just a chance event, is evidenced by the pulled support for the Capitol police, unfathomable lack of preparedness, and the Congressional resolution condemning the insurrection written before the putative insurrection. Evidence that implanted FBI-tied provocateurs—Ray Epps, John Sullivan, and a large number of “unindicted co-conspirators”—is consistent with longstanding agency tactics. The superficially baffling part is that some participants appear to be both provocateurs and targets of the DOJ roundup of the evildoers. One could imagine, however, that implants—bit players who have been commandeered to cooperate with the FBI for any of a multitude of reasons—might not realize they are about to be written out of the script. How about the 9 dead guys? I gotta call it as I see it: this extraordinarily non-statistical deathtoll suggests there were loose ends that needed to be cleaned up the hard way.

The Deep State will be exploiting a war against fictional evildoers who are not just militant nationalists, but “white supremacists.” The racial connotation could not possibly be more garish and divisive. The openly declared War on Domestic Terror has implications that are sinister. Before we go there, however, I have a final issue related to the participants to wrap up.

The Tweetstorm of Darryl Cooper.ref 154 By Twitter standards, Darryl Cooper (@MartyrMade) started one day a voiceless member of America’s Right—a nobody on Twitter. (I am told in real life the guy has chops.) With obviously great thought, he posted a Tweet storm that captured the angst of the Trump-supporting right. I was left awed. Apparently, others were moved as well, getting shoutouts from Zerohedge, Greenwald, Carlson, and The Donald.ref155,156,157,158 You won’t see this on CNN or MSNBC. You do not have to agree with all or even any of Darryl’s assertions. Call them preposterous if you wish. What you should recognize, however, is that Daryll captured the mindset of many at the the Capitol on January 6th, 2021 and the angst of a non-trivial slice of America.
    • I think I’ve had discussions w/enough Boomer-tier Trump supporters who believe the 2020 election was fraudulent to extract a general theory about their perspective. It is also the perspective of most of the people at the Capitol on 1/6, and probably even Trump himself. 1/x
    • Most believe some or all of the theories involving midnight ballots, voting machines, etc, but what you find when you talk to them is that, while they’ll defend those positions w/info they got from Hannity or Breitbart or whatever, they’re not particularly attached to them. 2/x
    • Here are the facts – actual, confirmed facts – that shape their perspective: 1) The FBI/etc spied on the 2016 Trump campaign using evidence manufactured by the Clinton campaign. We now know that all involved knew it was fake from Day 1 (see: Brennan’s July 2016 memo, etc). 3/x
    • These are Tea Party people. The types who give their kids a pocket Constitution for their birthday and have Founding Fathers memes in their bios. The intel community spying on a presidential campaign using fake evidence (incl forged documents) is a big deal to them. 4/x
    • Everyone involved lied about their involvement as long as they could. We only learned the DNC paid for the manufactured evidence because of a court order. Comey denied on TV knowing the DNC paid for it, when we have emails from a year earlier proving that he knew. 5/x
    • This was true with everyone, from CIA Dir Brennan & Adam Schiff – who were on TV saying they’d seen clear evidence of collusion w/Russia, while admitting under oath behind closed doors that they hadn’t – all the way down the line. In the end we learned that it was ALL fake. 6/x
    • At first, many Trump ppl were worried there must be some collusion, because every media & intel agency wouldn’t make it up out of nothing. When it was clear that they had made it up, people expected a reckoning, and shed many illusions about their gov’t when it didn’t happen. 7/x
    • We know as fact: a) The Steele dossier was the sole evidence used to justify spying on the Trump campaign, b) The FBI knew the Steele dossier was a DNC op, c) Steele’s source told the FBI the info was unserious, d) they did not inform the court of any of this and kept spying. 8/x
    • Trump supporters know the collusion case front and back. They went from worrying the collusion must be real, to suspecting it might be fake, to realizing it was a scam, then watched as every institution – agencies, the press, Congress, academia – gaslit them for another year. 9/x
    • Worse, collusion was used to scare people away from working in the administration. They knew their entire lives would be investigated. Many quit because they were being bankrupted by legal fees. The DoJ, press, & gov’t destroyed lives and actively subverted an elected admin. 10/x
    • This is where people whose political identity was largely defined by a naive belief in what they learned in Civics class began to see the outline of a Regime that crossed all institutional boundaries. Because it had stepped out of the shadows to unite against an interloper. 11/x
    • GOP propaganda still has many of them thinking in terms of partisan binaries, but A LOT of Trump supporters see that the Regime is not partisan. They all know that the same institutions would have taken opposite sides if it was a Tulsi Gabbard vs Jeb Bush election. 12/x
    • It’s hard to describe to people on the left (who are used to thinking of gov’t as a conspiracy… Watergate, COINTELPRO, WMD, etc) how shocking & disillusioning this was for people who encourage their sons to enlist in the Army, and hate ppl who don’t stand for the Anthem. 13/x
    • They could have managed the shock if it only involved the government. But the behavior of the corporate press is really what radicalized them. They hate journalists more than they hate any politician or gov’t official, because they feel most betrayed by them. 14/x
    • The idea that the press is driven by ratings/sensationalism became untenable. If that were true, they’d be all over the Epstein story. The corporate press is the propaganda arm of the Regime they now see in outline. Nothing anyone says will ever make them unsee that, period. 15/x
    • This is profoundly disorienting. Many of them don’t know for certain whether ballots were faked in November 2020, but they know for absolute certain that the press, the FBI, etc would lie to them if there was. They have every reason to believe that, and it’s probably true. 16/x
    • They watched the press behave like animals for four years. Tens of millions of people will always see Kavanaugh as a gang rapist, based on nothing, because of CNN. And CNN seems proud of that. They led a lynch mob against a high school kid. They cheered on a summer of riots. 17/x
    • They always claimed the media had liberal bias, fine, whatever. They still thought the press would admit truth if they were cornered. Now they don’t. It’s a different thing to watch them invent stories whole cloth in order to destroy regular lives and spark mass violence. 18/x
    • Time Mag told us that during the 2020 riots, there were weekly conference calls involving, among others, leaders of the protests, the local officials who refused to stop them, and media people who framed them for political effect. In Ukraine, we call that a color revolution. 19/x
    • Throughout the summer, Democrat governors took advantage of COVID to change voting procedures. It wasn’t just the mail-ins (they lowered signature matching standards, etc). After the collusion scam, the fake impeachment, Trump ppl expected shenanigans by now. 20/x
    • Re: “fake impeachment”, we now know that Trump’s request for Ukraine to cooperate w/the DOJ regarding Biden’s $ activities in Ukraine was in support of an active investigation being pursued by the FBI and Ukraine AG at the time, and so a completely legitimate request. 21/x
    • Then you get the Hunter laptop scandal. Big Tech ran a full-on censorship campaign against a major newspaper to protect a political candidate. Period. Everyone knows it, all of the Tech companies now admit it was a “mistake” – but, ya know, the election’s over, so who cares? 22/x
    • Goes w/o saying, but: If the NY Times had Don Jr’s laptop, full of pics of him smoking crack and engaging in group sex, lots of lurid family drama, emails describing direct corruption and backed up by the CEO of the company they were using, the NYT wouldn’t have been banned. 23/x
    • Think back: Stories about Trump being pissed on by Russian prostitutes and blackmailed by Putin were promoted as fact, and the only evidence was a document paid for by his opposition and disavowed by its source. The NY Post was banned for reporting on true information. 24/x
    • The reaction of Trump ppl to all this was not, “no fair!” That’s how they felt about Romney’s “binders of women” in 2012. This is different. Now they see, correctly, that every institution is captured by ppl who will use any means to exclude them from the political process. 25/x
    • And yet they showed up in record numbers to vote. He got 13m more votes than in 2016, 10m more than Clinton got! As election night dragged on, they allowed themselves some hope. But when the four critical swing states (and only those states) went dark at midnight, they knew. 26/x
    • Over the ensuing weeks, they got shuffled around by grifters and media scam artists selling them conspiracy theories. They latched onto one, then another increasingly absurd theory as they tried to put a concrete name on something very real. 27/x
    • Media & Tech did everything to make things worse. Everything about the election was strange – the changes to procedure, unprecedented mail-in voting, the delays, etc – but rather than admit that and make everything transparent, they banned discussion of it (even in DMs!). 28/x
    • Everyone knows that, just as Don Jr’s laptop would’ve been the story of the century, if everything about the election dispute was the same, except the parties were reversed, suspicions about the outcome would’ve been Taken Very Seriously. See 2016 for proof. 29/x
    • Even the courts’ refusal of the case gets nowhere w/them, because of how the opposition embraced mass political violence. They’ll say, w/good reason: What judge will stick his neck out for Trump knowing he’ll be destroyed in the media as a violent mob burns down his house? 30/x
    • It’s a fact, according to Time Magazine, that mass riots were planned in cities across the country if Trump won. Sure, they were “protests”, but they were planned by the same people as during the summer, and everyone knows what it would have meant. Judges have families, too. 31/x
    • Forget the ballot conspiracies. It’s a fact that governors used COVID to unconstitutionally alter election procedures (the Constitution states that only legislatures can do so) to help Biden to make up for a massive enthusiasm gap by gaming the mail-in ballot system. 32/x
    • They knew it was unconstitutional, it’s right there in plain English. But they knew the cases wouldn’t see court until after the election. And what judge will toss millions of ballots because a governor broke the rules? The threat of mass riots wasn’t implied, it was direct. 33/x
    • The entrenched bureaucracy & security state subverted Trump from Day 1, b) The press is part of the operation, c) Election rules were changed, d) Big Tech censors opposition, e) Political violence is legitimized & encouraged, f) Trump is banned from social media. 34/x

They were led down some rabbit holes, but they are absolutely right that their gov’t is monopolized by a Regime that believes they are beneath representation, and will observe no limits to keep them getting it. Trump fans should be happy he lost; it might’ve kept him alive. /end
    The Capitol Insurrection set the stage for the next scene in this drama—the War on Domestic Terrorism and the Rise of Global Authoritarianism.

< continued at link >

<added to post later>

If you think the real power centers in the US are the Proud Boys, 4Chan & Boogaloos rather than the CIA, FBI, NSA, Wall Street and Silicon Valley, and spend most of your time battling the former while serving the latter as stenographers, your journalism is definitionally ****.

~ Glenn Greenwald

Last edited by mountain_jim; 1st February 2022 at 16:38.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (2nd February 2022), BushPilot (1st February 2022), ClearWater (1st February 2022), edina (1st February 2022), gini (4th February 2022), lisalu (1st February 2022), RunningDeer (1st February 2022), Sadieblue (2nd February 2022), wondering (2nd February 2022)

39. Link to Post #18100
    Thanks

https://rumble.com/vtt0is-confirmed-...dit-count.html

Quote Rumble — World Renowned Forensic Chemist and Forensic Document Analyst Erich Speckin who has testified on over 2,000 cases spanning 33 states and 5 Continents confirms that there are 25000 counterfeit ballots that were counted at the Maricopa County, AZ Audit.

Erich Speckin also confirms, as many eyewitnesses who worked the Arizona Audit were affiant to, that it was statistically impossible for the batches of Biden ballots to be random. They were sorted. Ballots were 90% Biden in a row in in 58 of 61 batches.

The crimes are proven.

The Senate does not need to wait on a conviction from the Judicial Branch. They are an Equal Branch of Government. We have the proof and we need action now!

The Senate has complete plenary power to make a decision about these elections.

They must Honor their Oath to the Constitution and the People they serve and ensure that Our Vote is Counted...LEGALLY!

Historically, there have been do overs in Elections, just not the President. It is time to do-over this election!

Let us Unite in this Fight for Freedom! Let Us Unite to Take Back Our Power of Our Sacred American Vote!

Sourced: ElectionInvestigationLaw

Follow Gail Golec, like and SHARE on all these media platforms:

https://GailGolec.com

Telegram: https://t.me/gailgolec
    Twitter:@GailGolec
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ggolec/
    Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-791885
    Rumble:@GailGolec
    Odysee: https://odysee.com/@GailGolec:0

The Truth Shall Set Us Free. Let Freedom Ring!

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vr6uf6

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st February 2022), BMJ (2nd February 2022), lisalu (1st February 2022), Sadieblue (2nd February 2022), Snoweagle (2nd February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 905 of 946 FirstFirst 1 405 805 855 895 905 915 946 LastLast