Page 293 of 697 FirstFirst 1 193 243 283 293 303 343 393 697 LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,860 of 13932

Thread: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

1. Link to Post #5841
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Default Re: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

Yes, Bill, I'm quite aware of the importance of context in any communication, thanks.

I am also well aware of this address by Putin - it's been covered extensively by western media.

The fact that Putin has a legal background is evident, as well as his experience as a KGB boss - he knows how to craft his messages for maximum ambiguity while still carrying maximum intimidation. It is his ability to approach the line of actually stating his intentions without naming them that make his speeches so upsetting to his enemies, who anxiously try to parse out his intent. This is yet another aspect of his behaviour that is so dangerous.

Other times, of course, he simply lies, as when he repeatedly and clearly said that he had no intention of invading Ukraine - right up to the day before he unleashed his military and invaded Ukraine. So much for integrity. It's impossible to take him at his word.

Most dangerous, I think, is that he has threatened nuclear retaliation every time he has had a battlefield reversal, or the western allies have ponied up more support for his victim. It's his fallback response. The danger is that he has used it so often that western leaders have come to expect it, and they may not be ready it if he becomes frustrated by not being taken seriously and feels he has to actually push the button.

NATO's preparations for such an event are the only rational thing to do, but of course preparing a defense for the worst is always called being "provocative" by Putin. This is his essential charge against NATO, of course - that they are being offensive by preparing a defense. Classic Russian disinfo technique - to blame your opponent for doing what you have done. Also a favourite of the American GOP.

If Putin really wanted to guarantee the safety and longevity of his empire, he would pull all of his war machine out of Ukrainian territory (including those parts that he pretended to legally annex with his shameful hoax of a voting process) bring his people home to Mother Russia and try mending his people and country.

But he can't do that because it would reveal him to be weak and he would be ended.

So, he will continue to destroy innocent lives and he will continue to rattle his nuclear sabres, but it will not save him. Through his ignorant miscalculations and overblown ego, he has doomed himself and his country.

IMHO of course.

B
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 14th October 2022 at 23:26.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Isserley (15th October 2022), kfm27917 (15th October 2022), loungelizard (18th October 2022), pounamuknight (15th October 2022), Rizotto (15th October 2022), The KMan (15th October 2022), Tintin (15th October 2022), Wind (15th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #5842
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

This war is not about Vladimir Putin!
    This war is about the secession of Genocide in Eastern Ukraine killing Russian citizens.

In fact Putin is keeping the war hawks at bay as he seeks peaceful settlement.

The Zionists are the enemy. Judaic Freemasonry world wide.

Russia has been defending itself since the betrayal of allies during the second world war.

Russia's history over the last thousand years has been rich in conflict including conflict with the Judaic Kharzarians who are behind this one.

Neighbouring Kazakhstan's capitol city Astana, was planned to be a world/regional capitol centre for Freemasonry, which Russian and Kazak forces are now purging.

Russia, the Duma and Vladimir Putin DO NOT want war - the Zionists do.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Blastolabs (15th October 2022), Carlitos (16th October 2022), chrifri (15th October 2022), David Trd1 (15th October 2022), Deux Corbeaux (15th October 2022), Eva2 (15th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th October 2022), gini (15th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), Mashika (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (15th October 2022), Ravenlocke (15th October 2022), Rizotto (15th October 2022), The KMan (15th October 2022), Tintin (15th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #5843
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

With all respect, i don't think you sr understand anything of what's going on, and i wish i had more time to explain, but unfortunately i have very little right now, so i'll just point out very quickly some basic issues i see

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Yes, Bill, I'm quite aware of the importance of context in any communication, thanks.

I am also well aware of this address by Putin - it's been covered extensively by western media.
    If you have listened or read this before, then you did not understand a simple thing: Sequence of events matter and form the reality that we are discussing. How, if you see the full context, then you still repeat the brain dead and, honestly, ignorant point of view of "Putin threatens with nuclear weapons every other day". That's a fabricated 'fact' that has been repeated so much by the western media and corrupt politicians that it became 'a fact' and true in the blind eyes of the westerner zombies, and not much more

In reality, the people who can't stop talking about nuclear weapons every single day are sitting on the west, living in a bubble of imbecility and foolishnes the likes the world has never seen before. It is the ultimate idiot what they represent and act day by day

The fact that Putin has a legal background is evident, as well as his experience as a KGB boss - he knows how to craft his messages for maximum ambiguity while still carrying maximum intimidation. It is his ability to approach the line of actually stating his intentions without naming them that make his speeches so upsetting to his enemies, who anxiously try to parse out his intent. This is yet another aspect of his behaviour that is so dangerous.
    They fail to 'parse his intent' because they are terribly uneducated fools that are:

1. Incompetent
    2. Ignorant
    3. Fools
    4. Arrogant imbeciles

5. Living in a bubble in which they think they are the smartest people on earth, but can't understand that they can't understand
    6. Have grown so dumb that the movie Idiocracy falls short when trying to describe them

And finally:

7. They have believed their own lies, they lied so much that they ended up believing all those little lies and now they are totally disconnected from reality and the world out there. It's a bubble of "idiotepcionalism"

Other times, of course, he simply lies, as when he repeatedly and clearly said that he had no intention of invading Ukraine - right up to the day before he unleashed his military and invaded Ukraine. So much for integrity. It's impossible to take him at his word.
    I suppose you are not aware of the reason that happened, right? Like the 200,000 troops Ukraine amassed around the border of Ukraine at the beginning of February, or how documents were leaked that described a plan to invade Donbass and do a cleansing of ethnic Russians, or how the very same top leaders of Ukraine admmited to it multiple times and even laughed at the UN when saying "the Minsk agreements were just a way to gain time while we were building our army with the intent of invade Donbass and get the land back, but not the people"

Are you aware of this information? If not, then you should consider that you are lacking vital information to make a real, clear judgment of the situation

What to do about it depends on you, of in "i care" vs "i don't care" in the end, i suppose

Quote is that he has threatened nuclear retaliation every time he has had a battlefield reversal
    If you were asked to come up with a list of all those times, would you be able to? Or are you assuming that's the case because that's what you heard?

or the western allies have ponied up more support for his victim. It's his fallback response. The danger is that he has used it so often that western leaders have come to expect it, and they may not be ready it if he becomes frustrated by not being taken seriously and feels he has to actually push the button.
    The thing is, he never said anything remotely like that, and if, as you said before, you listened to the interview, you would know that, so how come we are even discussing this?

The ones that constantly, non stop, blab about the nuclear option, are sitting on the west, putting words into someone else's mouth. This is beyond clear by all evidence out there, but somehow this is not obvious? ?????

I'll call it "Putin's Schrodinger's nuclear threat"

NATO's preparations for such an event are the only rational thing to do, but of course preparing a defense for the worst is always called being "provocative" by Putin. This is his essential charge against NATO, of course - that they are being offensive by preparing a defense. Classic Russian disinfo technique - to blame your opponent for doing what you have done. Also a favourite of the American GOP.
    This doesn't even deserve a proper reply, or consideration, It's born out of the usual garbage USA propaganda of NATO being a defensive alliance that has invaded countless countries all over the world and killed millions of innocents in the name of "freedom and democracy". It stinks of corruption, death, lies and psychopath in an irreversible power trip. Meh

If Putin really wanted to guarantee the safety and longevity of his empire, he would pull all of his war machine out of Ukrainian territory (including those parts that he pretended to legally annex with his shameful hoax of a voting process) bring his people home to Mother Russia and try mending his people and country.
    Almost 9 years trying to negotiate the Minsk agreements is something most western people ignore, they act like spoiled, self-complacent, lazy foolish toddlers that can't go help themselves and look on the web past 24 of February of this year, Reality, history and Ukraine came to life that day for them, they did not even know or cared at all about where Ukraine was and around 98% of them could not point out on a map where Mariupol is even today, or tell if Mariupol is part of Donbass, or where is Novorossiya. Is Kherson part of Novorossiya? Or not? Who knows? What about Lyman, is that part of Donbass? Or what region does it belong to? Is it on Luhansk? Or Donetsk? Who knows!
    Certainly not western fools with their little Ukrainian flag on their twitter profile

So, he will continue to destroy innocent lives and he will continue to rattle his nuclear sabres, but it will not save him. Through his ignorant miscalculations and overblown ego, he has doomed himself and his country.
    How may people died in Donbass through the hands of the Ukrainian nazi army? How many did the UN report last time?

1. 500
    2. 5000
    3. 14,0000
    4. 18,0000+

If you don't know at first glance, then you don't know much about the reality of Ukraine and Donbass, or why this war is going on at all. I'm sorry but that's true, you are terribly bad informed about the entire thing

There's this one saying ' Assumptions are the mother of all f*c-k ups". The assumption about what the people in Donbass wants or cares for, or what they lived, or the suggestion that they did not vote to join Russia after years of massacres and abuse, is not just offending, but it's borderline criminal, it enables murderers like the Azov to continue murdering in plain sight and never receive any punishment, because even with all the thousands of videos, documents, testimonies, bodies and plenty more of evidence, it's easier to just look the other way. That's criminal on its own right

And i do take offense of that, very honestly, because there is no justice for the thousands murdered through the years and there will never be as long as this ridiculous "i did not see anything" stupid game keeps playing in the minds of the people

No offense, but you need to understand one thing, you have zero facts straight. Perhaps getting more informed is not a waste of time after all, there's plenty of information out there, including hundreds of videos of the actual people in Donbass giving testimonies of what truly happened while under UkroNaz regime control.

And i'm sorry, no offense again, but i know way more about the situation there than you could possibly believe. So yeah

IMHO of course.
    B
    Last edited by Mashika; 15th October 2022 at 02:29.
    Tired

6. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

AlaBil (15th October 2022), atman (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Chester (16th October 2022), David Trd1 (15th October 2022), Deux Corbeaux (15th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th October 2022), gini (15th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), Ivanhoe (15th October 2022), Jambo (17th October 2022), kfm27917 (15th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th October 2022), Miller (12th May 2023), pine boy (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (15th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (15th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (15th October 2022), Tintin (15th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022), Yoda (15th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #5844
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I have to wonder, where are the responsible adults in this planet?

Are those the same fake, mediocre ones that give some cash at church or at some random person in the street because "it's the right thing to do" and then also go and give money to buy guns and support Nazi criminals that go kill innocent kids on the streets of Donbass?

Where were those people 9 years ago? or 6 years ago? I read this just a few minutes ago, it's funny because i would have said a lot much more than that, but it's ok Faina, i can see that you are getting tired of trying to express and call attention to the reality you live on. I did too some time ago, after years of trying hard and seeing everyone in 'i'm not listening because i don't care' mode

This site is probably blocked on the west, who knows, but i would not put it past them, after all "the land of the free, democracy, rights and lefts and freedom of speech" had it very easy to block all those Russian media sites and channels without a second thought. Just to prove that they have rights, and lefts too, and reverse centaur mindsets as well. And not much more it's going on over there

https://www.donbass-insider.com/2022...e-you-mr-musk/
    Quote Hello, Mr. Musk!
    I don’t know if you will pay attention to my letter, because I am just a child living under shelling. Under fire from the weapons that you supply to Ukraine. Do you know what I think about when I wake up? I am glad that the night passed quietly. And I dream about space, and sometimes I write a little about it.

I was very lucky that God saved me from death both in 2014 and later, giving me the opportunity to write about what is happening now in my bleeding Donbass.

Mr. Musk, I am writing about looking at the war through the eyes of an ordinary child living here, having learned to feel the truth under the explosions of Ukrainian shells. Having learned to see her behind the false faces from television.

You helped Ukraine, but as soon as you said what you think, they immediately published your personal data on the Myrotvorets , calling you an enemy. Just like me at the time, making me a target for the hatred of Ukrainian nationalists at the age of 12. It’s scary, but I don’t despair.

Mira Terada, the Head of the Foundation to Battle Injustice , and now my friend, joined my fight with Myrotvorets. Together we managed to collect signatures of over a thousand people from all over the world, in support to close Myrotvorets, which the Foundation to Battle Injustice handed over to the UN. Every day we manage to unite more and more people who stand for the truth, freedom of speech, the right to privacy of personal data, the right to inviolability and the right to life. Mira dreams that you will help protect the aforementioned rights and children whose data is posted on Myrotvorets.

And I still dream of a world without war, of space and space exploration, and that you will be one of those who will be the new Columbus. Not the murderer of the children of Donbass, but the great Elon Musk, who made a breakthrough in space exploration. I hope our paths will cross someday, but not in the war. Good luck to you!

Faina Savenkova
    I remember that feeling of despair, hopelessness and plenty more, and the realization of "It's fine as long as it doesn't happen to my family or someone i know and care for"

I'm angry for some reason lol
    Last edited by Mashika; 15th October 2022 at 02:41.
    Tired

8. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

AlaBil (15th October 2022), atman (15th October 2022), Bassplayer1 (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Chester (16th October 2022), Deux Corbeaux (15th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), Ivanhoe (15th October 2022), Jambo (17th October 2022), kfm27917 (15th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (15th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (15th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (15th October 2022), The KMan (15th October 2022), Tintin (15th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022), Yoda (15th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #5845
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

But he can't do that because it would reveal him to be weak and he would be ended.

Remember how the "babies thrown out of incubators by the army" lie was used by the US and NATO to make excuses and invade Iraq, killing millions of people?

https://www.ozy.com/true-and-stories...lf-war/271486/

That was acceptable back then, and it was completely fake, right? No one questioned or cared to look into it to make sure it was the truth.

But somehow, now that there's a reality in which thousands of real kids have been raped, murdered, tortured and completely dissapeared in some cases, there's no cry for justice, it's "Putin's unprovoked war"

Are people this lame for real?

Putin's ego, you said, but your country owns a very big debt to humanity, and it refuses to accept and say "we are f*cked up mentally, emotionally and morally, and we have killed innocents by the millions and came up with lies, lame excuses and will never allow anyone to bring us to justice for all the crimes against humanity we have performed"

But Putin has an overblown ego

Through his ignorant miscalculations and overblown ego, he has doomed himself and his country.
    This, actually, it's pure western projection, this is what is happening to the western countries, like the US, Canada and others in the EU, and nothing will stop it from happening, no matter how much people project and cry about it, it's already done, it's just that people are slow and have not realized they are already living on scraps, in debt, on the streets, begging, getting loans, being slaves, never having any expectations for life other than paying rent and survive another month, total slaves to consumerism, dependent on their government to tell them how to be happy, when and why, and in total, absolute ignorance of the real world out there.

You can't be allowed to look at the real world out there, because you can't handle it

It is just like on this movie:

All i see is a lot of overprotected grown up toddlers that can't handle the truth. I don't have any respect for people like that. The western governments do a lot of stuff out in the open, in front of the entire planet, but it is kept away from their own people, and they learned to look away since very long ago, they would not be able to discern the truth even if you put it in front of them and explain it "like you would to a five year old". That's why the west gov in general (of any country) feels so confident when lying and doing the nasty things they do

The people are so trapped into their own buts that they will make excuses for the odd behavior they see, or if their president acts erratically they will make up dumb excuses that in any other part of the world a 5 year old child would not believe, yet you have 50+ year old "adults" 'reasoning' that there's no other explanation and must be true because "it's the president"

That's how retarded it has all become, to the point that it is all reversed and people see nothing wrong with someone walking with their head pointing backwards side all the time

And if you look at your own western media, people like John Bolton, who in any other situation would be considered a serial murderer and a psychopath that must be put away, freely expresses what the US government has done, and then later on even laughed at it

https://www.businessinsider.com/john...22-7?r=US&IR=T

• John Bolton said the coups he helped plan were necessary to protect America's "best interests."
    • Bolton made headlines last week by admitting on CNN that he helped plan coups in "other places."
    • On Friday night, he called out "snowflakes on the left" for being shocked by this statement.
    Quote This is something that some of the snowflakes on the left were kind of shocked at. But when you're looking out for America's best interests, you do what's necessary to protect those interests," Bolton told Bolling.
    He can say it freely because he thinks that he's talking to a nation made out of sacks of manipulable potatoes, he doesn't think the 'public' has any kind of discernment skills or will get up of the couch and do something about it, the attention span of potatoes doesn't allow for that, and he trusts he is correct about his assumption about the US population

If there were real journalists in the west, and the one interviewing this psycho would have any courage or bravery at all, the next question would have been:

"So you are saying that you are doing coups around the world to protect America's best interests? In that case, how many millions of people do you estimate have died in the coups you planned to ensure America's best interests remain intact?"

And then we would see what would happen next. So we know that millions of people have died all across the world in coups designed by the US. So with this admission, is it acceptable to just pretend not to notice, like most everyone did? Were is the global outcry about this?

But "Putin's war".....

And that's also the same reason we have a bunch of dummies supporting the Nazi regime currently in control of Ukraine, they could not discern a Nazi from a fried chicken wing, so they will go with the most popular option everyone else is following

I apologize for being rude but I don't mince words, i don't have time for that
    Last edited by Mashika; 15th October 2022 at 03:51.
    Tired

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

AlaBil (15th October 2022), atman (15th October 2022), Bassplayer1 (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Deux Corbeaux (15th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th October 2022), gini (15th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), Ivanhoe (15th October 2022), kfm27917 (15th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (15th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (15th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), Tintin (15th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022), Yoda (15th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #5846
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

If Putin really wanted to guarantee the safety and longevity of his empire, he would pull all of his war machine out of Ukrainian territory
    This is an example of the type of statements made by completely mind-propagandized non-crtitcal thinkers who have no clue as to what led up to this whole affair but not because they are incapable of educating themselves, but because they want to remain in their tiny myopic paradigm because they feel safe (which demonstrates the void in courage). The only question for me is, are folks like this being paid? That would add another motivation.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

12. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

atman (15th October 2022), Bassplayer1 (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Blastolabs (15th October 2022), Deux Corbeaux (15th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th October 2022), gini (15th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), kfm27917 (15th October 2022), Kryztian (15th October 2022), Mashika (15th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (15th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (15th October 2022), samildamach (15th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), The KMan (15th October 2022), Tintin (15th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #5847
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Most dangerous, I think, is that he has threatened nuclear retaliation every time he has had a battlefield reversal, or the western allies have ponied up more support for his victim. It's his fallback response. The danger is that he has used it so often that western leaders have come to expect it, and they may not be ready it if he becomes frustrated by not being taken seriously and feels he has to actually push the button.

IMHO of course.

B
    Every misdemeanour you accuse Putin of is amplified and demonstrated 10 fold by NATO and the duplicitous Western leaders, I consider Putin's speeches to be actually almost naive in their clarity, he speaks with pragmatic clarity and guileless directness, contrast this with garbled doublespeak of the western spokespersons!
    2014 we witnessed an outrageous staged Coup in Ukraine, the incumbent, and yes Pro-Russian president was violently forced to flee.
    Since this time we have seen Ukraine being cynically exploited by NATO/USA intelligence, biolabs furtively operating, Nazi war lords (ironic bombast) encouraged to build their local battalions, Ukraine ordinary people forced to submit to Kiev directives and policies: ALL opposition made illegal.
    Putin for all his faults is a hero compared with the revolting corruption of the British/USA intelligence/military establishment.
    Your analysis of this event is simplistic, without rigour or learning, you are simply echoing the propaganda of the western media, which is directed by the same corrupt criminals who operate NATO, and the Democrat party in America, you accuse Putin of moral turpitude, when it is the West that is so very much at fault here.
    Opportunities for peaceful settlement were legion, but at each turn these have been refused and blatantly, contemptuously rejected by the criminal regimes of the West.
    You persist with this heckling and petty squabble with Bill Ryan, for goodness sake grow up and try and develop some breadth and scope in your political understanding, I recognise the talking points you utter, they are drearily without insight or honesty.

14. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

atman (15th October 2022), Bassplayer1 (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Carlitos (16th October 2022), chrifri (15th October 2022), David Trd1 (15th October 2022), Deux Corbeaux (15th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), Ivanhoe (15th October 2022), kfm27917 (15th October 2022), Kryztian (15th October 2022), Mashika (15th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (15th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (15th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), The KMan (15th October 2022), Tintin (15th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #5848
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,289 times in 1,657 posts

Nigredo

In alchemy, nigredo, or blackness, means putrefaction or decomposition. Many alchemists believed that as a first step in the pathway to the philosopher's stone, all alchemical ingredients had to be cleansed and cooked extensively to a uniform black matter.[1]

In analytical psychology, the term became a metaphor for "the dark night of the soul", when an individual confronts the shadow within.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigredo

This Thread is 293 pages long, yesterday I try to post something with some "old" post of mine and I couldn't find it I search right title
    but no luck, then I gib up, but it was interesting to see what and who posted...

a) Post in the beginning were about "rumors of war" most of posters were gone when war began...
    b) another set from people began to post about war time... (myself too)
    c) "globes off" time (now)

NOW began Nigredo time!

after last ukros offensive and little gain from empty land and ghost towns, began to crawl in this Thread a new set of posters I never
    heard of, or seen elsewhere who began just to pester everything and everybody... (they buy the "Russia is losing" bla bla sh1t )

And after areal response after Crimea bridge gig the "new posters" lost it...and are in the dark like all Ukranazia, in their own dark night of the soul... reality is a b1ch!

The hour is infinite too late to teach or explain what? after 293 pages info ? give me a break!

Save your time and energy for what is worth of
    Last edited by Vicus; 15th October 2022 at 06:22.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

atman (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Blastolabs (16th October 2022), Carlitos (16th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th October 2022), gini (15th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), kfm27917 (15th October 2022), Kryztian (15th October 2022), Mashika (15th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (15th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (15th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), Tintin (15th October 2022)

17. Link to Post #5849
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Because being a Cossack is something you carry with pride and honor inside your soul, you don't get to join by your parents forcing you, instead, you join because you want to be part of it, and when you get to carry your own sword and the Cossack blood wakes on you, then you become a warrior and are not afraid of death or anything, as long as you are able to protect your own people

Quote We want to serve the Orthodox faith! The ranks of the Cossacks were replenished with young people.

The Intercession of the Most Holy Theotokos is a holiday, holy for the Cossacks. On this day, they gather for service in the temple, followed by a formation, after which a new addition enters the ranks of the Cossacks after the oath. There are girls among them.

"This is a conscious decision, we have long wanted to join the Cossacks. We received a blessing from our parents," Dasha from Krasnolimansky district and Alexandra from Yenakievo told the Donbass channel.

Many of the united Cossacks of Donbass could not attend the holiday, they are now defending their Fatherland.

This is what most people who critizise or call this "Putin's war" doesn't understand, these kids are not even born in Russia, they are born in Ukraine, but they are, before anything else Cossacks, and second, they want to be Russian, otherwise you think they suddenly just yesterday they woke up and felt the urge to go join the ranks at that age? They have seen things, they know what's going on, and they don't want to belong to Ukraine anymore, or grow up there

Why is that so hard to understand for some people? These kids are Ukrainian kids, joining the Cossack army to defend their people against the Ukrainian Nazi murderers. There is a time when you have to stop and think "why are kids like these girls and the other younger ones, joining the ranks, what's going on over there that causes this extreme meassure?"

Can some people start using some critical thinking? Putin and Russia had nothing to do with the fact that in 2013 a coup was planned and plans were made to cleanse the entire region of Donbass of ethnic russians, Putin and Russia had nothing to do with the fact that in 2014 the coup happened and the extermination began with the help of the US and allies, and that nothing would stop it until a few months ago when this war started

Up to 20,000 people died between 2013 and February, 2022, and no one who supports Ukraine in this 'cleansing' even bothers to look it up, they don't care, it did not happen, it's 'Russian propaganda', lies and disinformation, even if the evidence is recorded by the very same UN. For all they care to understand, the mass murder of 20,000+ people is Putin's lie to make excuses and invade Ukraine, and nothing, even the recorded UN official evidence, will change their minds

If you want to see something funny, and stupid at the same time, go read the thread on twitter where Eva Bartlet exposed that Elon Musk had been added to the kill list

Some comments are invaluable

Look at this genious:
    Quote Alexander P.

She was working, and is working for RT network. It is some sort of foreign journalist to spread Russian propaganda in Western countries.
    Then look at this 'person'

And of course the usual NAFO idiots didn't fail to be present, they don't even try to hide they are NAFO members. Useful idiots at work

The entire twitter thread is a valuable example of how the truth is dismissed as 'russian propaganda', there are even some ukrainian trolls claiming that the kill list was made and is maintained by Russia!
    Last edited by Mashika; 15th October 2022 at 06:24.
    Tired

18. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

atman (15th October 2022), Baby Steps (15th October 2022), Bassplayer1 (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Carlitos (16th October 2022), Deux Corbeaux (15th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), Ivanhoe (15th October 2022), kfm27917 (15th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (15th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (15th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), Tintin (15th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #5850
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Most dangerous, I think, is that he has threatened nuclear retaliation every time he has had a battlefield reversal, or the western allies have ponied up more support for his victim.
    He hasn't.

It genuinely bothers and worries me a very great deal that
    • I know you're a highly intelligent and educated man, and
    • You're a truly friendly and pleasant person to be with, as I learned when we met a few years ago over dinner
    ...and despite those admirable personal qualities,
    • You can get things so terribly badly wrong, and
    • You're so totally influenced by the western media, who are NOT your friends.
    Multiply that successful media manipulation by several tens (or even hundreds) of millions, and the world is in deep, deep trouble — and your sincere but seriously misplaced beliefs are all contributing to that.

20. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (15th October 2022), atman (15th October 2022), Bassplayer1 (15th October 2022), Carlitos (16th October 2022), Chester (15th October 2022), David Trd1 (15th October 2022), Deux Corbeaux (15th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th October 2022), gini (15th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), kudzy (15th October 2022), leavesoftrees (15th October 2022), Mashika (15th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (15th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (15th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), Tintin (15th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022), Yoda (15th October 2022)

21. Link to Post #5851
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Maria Dubovikova got censored by twitter

She literally just translated/transcribed what the woman was saying, there's nothing else on her tweet except for saying that it is "dramatic photos for western media",

There is a video where the woman speaks and says that, and the tweet got removed because of "sharing false or misleading info that might bring harm to crisis affected populations". Dude.. the lady is the one saying those word in the tweet, in a video, made and used in western media....

Last edited by Mashika; 15th October 2022 at 06:51.
    Tired

22. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

atman (15th October 2022), Bassplayer1 (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Blastolabs (16th October 2022), David Trd1 (15th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), Ivanhoe (15th October 2022), Jambo (17th October 2022), kfm27917 (15th October 2022), Kryztian (15th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (15th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (15th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), Tintin (15th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022), Yoda (15th October 2022)

23. Link to Post #5852
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

A bit of "dark" humor... lmao, because "when i'm lying in my bed at night, i don't want to grow up". I'm lazy and growing up takes a lot of effort, and adulthood is the worst neighborhood i have ever visited

Nothing like a bit of dark humor to lighten up the day

Last edited by Mashika; 15th October 2022 at 07:00.
    Tired

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

atman (15th October 2022), Baby Steps (15th October 2022), Bassplayer1 (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Carlitos (16th October 2022), David Trd1 (15th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), Ivanhoe (15th October 2022), kfm27917 (15th October 2022), Matthew (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (15th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (15th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), Tintin (15th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022), Yoda (15th October 2022)

25. Link to Post #5853
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Most dangerous, I think, is that he has threatened nuclear retaliation every time he has had a battlefield reversal, or the western allies have ponied up more support for his victim.
    He hasn't.

It genuinely bothers and worries me a very great deal that
    • I know you're a highly intelligent and educated man, and
    • You're a truly friendly and pleasant person to be with, as I learned when we met a few years ago over dinner
    ...and despite those admirable personal qualities,
    • You can get things so terribly badly wrong, and
    • You're so totally influenced by the western media, who are NOT your friends.
    Multiply that successful media manipulation by several tens (or even hundreds) of millions, and the world is in deep, deep trouble — and your sincere but seriously misplaced beliefs are all contributing to that.

I have to say - that the propaganda wont be loud enough when the situation on the ground starts to change dramitically from Nov through Feb. The Narrative that Russia is losing and has run out of men, missiles and equipment will be an ''Emperor with no clothes'' story in the extreme.
    Last edited by David Trd1; 15th October 2022 at 09:38. Reason: Spelling

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

atman (15th October 2022), Bassplayer1 (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Blastolabs (16th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), Isserley (15th October 2022), Ivanhoe (15th October 2022), kfm27917 (15th October 2022), Mashika (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (15th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (15th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), Tintin (15th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022)

27. Link to Post #5854
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    no offense again, but i know way more about the situation there than you could possibly believe.
    She truly does.

28. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (15th October 2022), atman (15th October 2022), Bassplayer1 (15th October 2022), Blastolabs (16th October 2022), Chester (16th October 2022), David Trd1 (15th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), kfm27917 (15th October 2022), Mashika (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (15th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (15th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), Tintin (15th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022), Yoda (15th October 2022)

29. Link to Post #5855
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    If Putin really wanted to guarantee the safety and longevity of his empire, he would pull all of his war machine out of Ukrainian territory
    This is an example of the type of statements made by completely mind-propagandized non-crtitcal thinkers who have no clue as to what led up to this whole affair but not because they are incapable of educating themselves, but because they want to remain in their tiny myopic paradigm because they feel safe (which demonstrates the void in courage). The only question for me is, are folks like this being paid? That would add another motivation.
    This thread may offer a clue:
    Or, as ex-CIA mind control researcher Dr Robert Duncan states,
    The human mind has no firewall.
    There are very intrusive ways that the controllers can take advantage of that, but subtle (and not-so-subtle!) persistently repeated propaganda, beaten like a 24/7 drumbeat, can do the same job of literally brainwashing people.

What I replied to Fellow Aspirant above was sincerely meant. I've met him over a most enjoyable and pleasant dinner, and he's a super-nice person. He's also helped me considerably, going to a great deal of personal trouble, over a different real-world problem that I had once.

But it really, really concerns me (and almost frightens me!) that so many good people can be so misled, corralled and controlled — literally so that their thoughts are not their own.

They THINK their thoughts are their own — of course — but their thoughts are just being fed to them on a media dripfeed which they absorb uncritically and almost gratefully. They feel happy and satisfied that they feel they understand the world (and have a certain worldview, as Fellow Aspirant wrote here) — but that worldview they absorb, and then cling on to and cannot let go of because their sense of self is intertwined with it, is merely one more asset to the global controllers who do NOT have humanity's interest at heart.

People reading this will either understand it, or they won't.

If they won't, then even though they may be super-nice people and model citizens, there's unlikely to be any hope that they will ever be helping the human race to turn around in any meaningful way.

30. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

atman (15th October 2022), Bassplayer1 (15th October 2022), chrifri (15th October 2022), Deux Corbeaux (15th October 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), kfm27917 (15th October 2022), kudzy (15th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (15th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (15th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), Tintin (15th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022), wegge (15th October 2022), Yoda (15th October 2022)

31. Link to Post #5856
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,364 times in 485 posts

It comes down to where we choose to get information. Since we’re supposedly operating in a representative democratic system, then we have a responsibility to get informed on issues that our government is to engage with.

We have the internet now, which is fabulous. There is no excuse for not even trying to look at various fact-based reporting, and analysis from multiple sources, and make up one’s own mind about their validity or lack thereof.

The Canadian national news site, CBC, used to be fairly good, but many of us realized with dismay that about 5 years ago it was completely taken over by the ‘cabal’ and turned into a propaganda machine. I know from personal experience that those Canadians that go along with Turdeau’s propaganda (which is WHO, NATO and WEF propaganda) only check CBC for information. CBC’s reports on the Ukraine-Russia conflict have been riddled with fallacies.

It gets worse: the Trudeau regime is currently trying to implement a new law (Bill C-11) that would restrict internet content or what Canadians can access on the internet. So, right now there’s a lot of comments on the part of Turdeau about internet ‘disinformation’ being a huge problem and that Canadians need to be protected from that. Canadians are specifically discouraged from exploring alternative news sites. With Bill C-11 we would not even be allowed to do so. That would be a nightmare.

This “disinformation” scare has gained traction among some Canadians. They view certain alternative news sites as ‘fake news’, although they never even checked it out for themselves, and even warned me against looking at this info. These folks, although intelligent and educated, have gone down the deep end of self-censorship.

But we still have a choice right now to access other content, and use our critical thinking skills to decide what’s more likely to be true and logical. And change our mind when faced with new facts.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

atman (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), Harmony (15th October 2022), Ivanhoe (15th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th October 2022), kfm27917 (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (15th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Tintin (15th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022)

33. Link to Post #5857
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

US senators propose punishment for major ally
    The US weaponry guarding Riyadh’s oil infrastructure should instead be moved to Ukraine, lawmakers suggest
    https://www.rt.com/news/564723-saudi-weapon-us-ukraine/

US weapons should be withdrawn from Saudi Arabia as punishment for oil output cuts, announced last week by the de-facto leader of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), Democratic lawmakers have said.

“For several years, the US military has deployed Patriot missile defense batteries to Saudi Arabia to help defend oil infrastructure against missile and drone attacks. These advanced air and missile defense systems should be re-deployed to bolster the defenses of eastern flank NATO allies like Poland and Romania — or transferred to our Ukrainian partners,” Democratic Senator from Connecticut Chris Murphy said in a statement on Thursday.

Murphy, who is a member of the US Senate’s Foreign Relations Committee, also supported calls to “freeze new military aid to Saudi Arabia,” and called for the suspension of the planned sale of Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missiles (AMRAAM) to Riyadh. The US government had cleared the Saudis to purchase 180 AMRAAM missiles for $650 million last year.

“Policy decisions have consequences, and these steps would right-size [the] relationship with Saudi Arabia and help Ukraine,” the senator argued.

Washington has been urging Riyadh to increase oil production for months, arguing that lower prices would hurt Russia and make it harder for Moscow to finance its military operation in Ukraine. However, the OPEC+ group, which includes Russia, outraged the US last Wednesday by announcing an oil output cut of two million barrels a day starting in November.

The move led by Riyadh, which has been America’s main ally in the Gulf region for decades, was “a real slap in his face,” Ro Khanna, a Democratic congressman from California, told the Guardian newspaper.

“I believe it is a total miscalculation by the Saudis,” he said, adding that there was still time for the country to come to its senses and reverse the OPEC+ decision.

“At the very least, the Patriot missiles will be suspended,” Khanna, who has been a long-time critic of Riyadh, suggested. The deal, under which the kingdom would have received 300 Patriot MIM-104E Guidance Enhanced Missile-Tactical Ballistic Missiles (GEM-T) for $3 billion, was greenlit by Washington in August.

The lawmaker rejected explanations by the Saudi Foreign Ministry, which said earlier this week that oil production cuts were a unanimous decision of OPEC+ members, made purely for economic reasons.

“The reality is that there is no economic case for what they are doing. This was punitive for Americans and it is aiding [Russia's President Vladimir] Putin,” Khanna insisted.

https://www.rt.com/news/564723-saudi-weapon-us-ukraine/

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Carlitos (16th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), Ivanhoe (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Ravenlocke (15th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (16th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022)

35. Link to Post #5858
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,652 times in 9,592 posts

https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/st...10449621995521

https://twitter.com/RadioGenova/stat...31365752029185

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/st...54648161509377
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

atman (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Carlitos (16th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (16th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022)

37. Link to Post #5859
    Thanks

https://www.rt.com/russia/564730-naf...er-nazi-posts/

Pro-Ukrainian NAFO troll chief outed as ‘Nazi’

The Polish Twitter user behind the ‘NAFO’ phenomenon locked his account on Saturday after critics discovered his lengthy record of posts praising Nazi Germany, insulting Jews and denying the Holocaust. The troll-in-chief insists he posted the controversial material “to fit in.”

Kamil Dyszewski has received glowing praise in Western media for posting a crudely-edited Shiba Inu avatar to Twitter earlier this summer. The cartoon dog soon caught on, and pro-Ukrainian accounts began to display their own Shiba avatars and refer to themselves as ‘NAFO’, or the ‘North Atlantic Fellas Organization.’

Since then, the ‘Fellas’ can be found spreading Kiev’s talking points, ganging up to swarm polls and report pro-Moscow accounts, and soliciting donations for the Ukrainian military.

Before his work was lauded by American weapons manufacturers and their sponsored think tanks, Dyszewski used online platforms to post racialist propaganda about Jews, dispute the Holocaust, and praise Adolf Hitler and other top Nazis. Among the posts are cartoons denying the existence of gas chambers at concentration camps and a meme describing a comparison to Hitler as “nice,” as well as additional photos of the Nazi leader and his propagandist, Joseph Goebbels.

Questioned by some within his own ranks, Dyszewski locked his Twitter account on Saturday, but not before posting an explanation. Describing the controversial posts as “overly edgy and incredibly inappropriate ‘jokes,’” Dyszewski said that he made them “to fit in,” without explaining with whom he was attempting to fit in. He added that these posts, all made around 2020, “do not represent me as a person.”

While NAFO may have started with an offhand internet post by a Polish gamer, it has since grown into a internet-wide phenomenon, counting US Congressman Adam Kinzinger, Ukrainian Defense Minister Aleksey Reznikov, and a host of Western analysts, spies, and other members of the intelligence community as ‘Fellas.’

This member roll has led some critics to argue that NAFO is a creation of Western intelligence agencies. Similar pro-Ukrainian social media campaigns have previously been identified as relying on masses of ‘bot’ accounts.
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

atman (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Carlitos (16th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (16th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022)

39. Link to Post #5860
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/st...25355725778945

https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/st...25363598479360

https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/st...25369231409152

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

atman (15th October 2022), Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), Gwin Ru (15th October 2022), Ivanhoe (15th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th October 2022), pounamuknight (16th October 2022), Reinhard (15th October 2022), Rizotto (16th October 2022), Snoweagle (15th October 2022), Tintin (16th October 2022), Vicus (15th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 697 FirstFirst 1 193 243 283 293 303 343 393 697 LastLast