+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (Daily} Global Group Meditation for all of Us {8pm Hawai’i Standard a time}

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member RMF808's Avatar
    Thanks

Default (Daily} Global Group Meditation for all of Us {5pm Hawai’i Standard a time}

This is a video of me explaining a bit more of what’s happening.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2201B5FF-F3F3-4BB7-A242-3EFD0DA97C43.jpeg
Views:	39
Size:	265.5 KB
ID:	50634

Aloha all, we are going to start just before 5pm warming up and meet in the field. Feel free to use Dr. Monroe Brain Hemisphere Synchronization techniques if you are familiar. If not, message me directly for more info. I will blend hemisync into this thread. If you are unable to join at the exact same time around the globe then try 5pm your time. You may find others nearby in the field. If not, just try on the hour because there will eventually be people from all over the planet there in all time zones.

See you you in the field 5pm & 8pm everyday.

This is why… |
    |
    V
    Past lives are REAL and we can learn how to tap into that. Plus, that’s what the Resonant Energy Balloon (REBAL) is all about, protection & connection. My goal is to build the 144,000 of us to be around the planet at special places working together. There are so many research papers showing plants screaming. What do you think the planet is doing? WE are here to help.

We are going to build a REBAL for the planet with ours. Just like the outer electrons of a magnet (you & I). They become shared between all atoms on the outer face of the magnet (surface of the planet). When we work together like those electrons, we will create SPPOKY ACTION AT A DISTANCE.

Who set the world on fire?

WE set the world on fire.

Let’s just sit back and appreciate the Magnificence of Design.

I vow to the planet to come back to this everyday and support the connection of all of us lightworkers in the field because that’s the only place change is going to happen. This 3D realm, this LIEf is too far gone.

War isn’t the answer. Voting isn’t the answer. Social media? Nope.

The SOULution will be us meeting in the field aligning our wavelengths to amplify our vibration.

WE > I

When our vibrations synchronize we will become greater than the sum of our parts shedding the old paradigms like the shell of a newborn chick. The shell is no longer necessary. Time to consume it and just add it to our own life force already ongoing.

We are humans in progress. Spiritual beings having a physical experience. Let’s take a time out and go meet behind the veil everyday just to remember who and what we are. I’ve seen it with Source in meditation. It exploded into golden vapor giving it all of itself creating the universe. As we say about those who give all of themselves to religion as devoted, Source has given all of itself to us and worships us.

Let’s honor that by tuning our dials so to speak like a radio. All of those stations are there whether we tune into them or not. Let’s choose to use our brains & hearts to tune into this great field of our higher selves and work towards healing the people of this planet one day at a time. Heal others, heal ourselves.

I love you all because I love myself and you are me. We’re all just walking each other home.

Aloha & namasté

POST SCRIPT
    I have made an account on Discord for further discussion on brain hemisphere synchronization & daily group meditations.

Rinsai’s Server
    https://discord.gg/XJZawvj8

Let’s get together and discuss all the silly things without concern for it clogging up a thread. I am here for all of you.
    Last edited by RMF808; 1st April 2023 at 21:48. Reason: I need to change the 8pm in the original thread title

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Ben (23rd March 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Ewan (23rd March 2023), Franny (23rd March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), Ioneo (24th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd March 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023), Orph (23rd March 2023), Rizotto (23rd March 2023), wondering (23rd March 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Default Re: (Daily} Global Group Meditation for all of Us {8pm Hawai’i Standard a time}

Quote Posted by RMF808 (here)
    Attachment 50634Aloha all, ...
    Let’s honor that by tuning our dials so to speak like a radio. All of those stations are there whether we tune into them or not. Let’s choose to use our brains & hearts to tune into this great field of our higher selves and work towards healing the people of this planet one day at a time. Heal others, heal ourselves.

I love you all because I love myself and you are me. We’re all just walking each other home.

Aloha & namasté
    Interesting. All I know about Hawaii is Jimi Hendrix’ movie Rainbow Bridge, which seemed to echo your sentiment.

Most of it is gone from YT, but here’s Jimi talking on one of those sets, ~6:00-10:10, fun.

Symbolic revolution 13:30-14:18 (Jimi fires shot at 14:03).

Clip for astrologers (fraction of what’s in the film) 14:15 +~:10.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023), RMF808 (23rd March 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: (Daily} Global Group Meditation for all of Us {8pm Hawai’i Standard a time}

Well now, I was in for an hour and a half and made a few encounters in the vast void. This is the time when we come together like those “hippies” in that Jimi Hendrix movie. The thing is though, when we agree & act we are powerful. When we bicker and argue we amount to nothing mathematically speaking.

Tomorrow, Ah tomorrow, will I wake up tomorrow? Only one way to find out.

All my love ohana (family by choice)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Franny (23rd March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd March 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023), wondering (23rd March 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Is this something you’re planning on doing on a recurring basis? Any more info would be excellent! Thanks

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Forever For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Franny (23rd March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd March 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023), RMF808 (23rd March 2023), wondering (23rd March 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Emphasis (bold font) mine:

Well now, I was in for an hour and a half and made a few encounters in the vast void. This is the time when we come together like those “hippies” in that Jimi Hendrix movie. The thing is though, when we agree & act we are powerful. When we bicker and argue we amount to nothing mathematically speaking.

Tomorrow, Ah tomorrow, will I wake up tomorrow? Only one way to find out.

All my love ohana (family by choice)
    Love back to ya.

What I heard, is that agreements were less likely when thought was freer. Iirc, this was about the Ancient Greek culture. Said people were harder to convince, because thinking-for-yourself was common. Cheers.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023), RMF808 (23rd March 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

"I love you all because I love myself and you are me. We’re all just walking each other home."

So true! ❤
    Last edited by Ben; 23rd March 2023 at 10:54.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd March 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023), Patient (24th March 2023), RMF808 (23rd March 2023), wondering (23rd March 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Aloha & love Forever. All of us are just walking each other home and I will be here for you, for me, for Source, everyday. This is what I believe will work. I’ve had $4 in my checking account (no savings) for the last month but I’m so happy. Deep down, genuinely happy. I can’t throw the influence of money around but THIS is something I can do, WE CAN DO.

We can stop complaining about the world we hate and use that energy to create the world we love. That is my choice. If you’re reading this then it is your choice also, let’s work together. You are my family and I miss you. I am your brother, your son, your father, your mother and even your dog. We are Ohana (family by choice).

I can do many things you cannot, you can do many things I cannot but together we can do great things.

One of my challenges is this, operating online. I would like this to be daily but I’m not sure if starting this thread is beast, do I need to start a new thread everyday? I would like for us to have something to focus on ahead of time and then we can come back to discuss things.

My goals for this aren’t just meditation, we are going to change the way the planet thinks. We are going to use many tools that I have come across in my life plus any that you can share with us like the Energy Conversion Box. This is where we imagine a box so heavy, a lid so massive, that only we can lift it because it is our imagination. Mine has evolved into a sphere of black holes. I have all of my troubles lined up and have them jump in the sphere.

At first it was a line of people like my mom, girlfriend, work, blah blah. Now, I realize that I ponder the entire universe so what I do is put the entire planet in the sphere. Pull the entire universe together like a blanket and stuff it in there. Finally, I take off my physical body and place it in the sphere on a perfect beach with gentle lapping surf and two suns. It might be Earth, maybe not.

[insert wonderful realization]
    It just hit me, I have gotten so much love and acceptance from Project Avalon and I just need to express some gratitude for Bill Ryan. Mahalo nui loa (a big thank you) for offering this space allowing us to share, resonate & create.

Once the physical body is removed we become those light beings in the picture above. Our concerns all in on place, we use our astral body to travel away from them. A state where there is no time. There are no distractions. There is only being.

We have a lot more to talk about. Tonight’s meditation will be in the consideration of Heaven & Hell. Anyone know the Samurai/monk story? This has gotten too long, heaven, hell, decaptitation, fury, anger, gratitude all coming up in the next post.

Mahalo Ohana
    Aloha Ohana
    A hui hou Ohana

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd March 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023), Orph (23rd March 2023), wondering (25th March 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Trippy video. Is that scripted? As Himi said, “Only when the power of love overcomes the love of power, then, the world will know true peace.”

See you tonight? Think I should change the time? I can do 5pm for me so that would be 11pm east cost.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd March 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023), wondering (25th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Aloha Forever, I do plan on doing this everyday for all of us. I tried to communicate that in the thread, I’ll try to make that more clear. I will be here everyday for the rest of my life. I state that as a promise to you, to the universe and even a promise to myself. This is how I’m going to improve things en masse. I’m just a normal guy struggling from paycheck to paycheck when I can find them so I don’t have a lot of 3D influence.

However, I am a volunteer and I have made the greatest sacrifice of to answer the call. I left Source to come here and help humanity love. Feel like helping out? Ya got something better to do? Haha!

Heaven & Hell tonight. I need to figure out the best way to update us daily.

AloooooHA Forever

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd March 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023), Orph (23rd March 2023), wondering (25th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Agreements….pssssh. In Hawaii there is a word, “pono”. It means doing the right thing. If you operate with that in mind there will be no need for agreements, contracts, signatures, etc because those are all boxes that don’t change. The universe all the way down to us, is dynamic.

If we are just always operating in the right then no need for law. Once you write a law down, it becomes interpretable, avoidable. But, if you just know what the loving & compassionate thing to do is at all times then what do we need to worry about? We don’t need to create laws to protect us if we all just agree that we are US, not them.

We will spend the night in Heaven, will you join?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

do I need to start a new thread everyday?
    No. Use just this one thread for all your posts that are related to this (your) subject. (Please). As a reader and future follower of your future posts, it is much, much easier to find one thread rather than trying to follow a whole bunch of new threads being created on a daily, or near daily basis.

Also, if I care to look up something you posted say, two weeks ago, it's much easier to go to page 1 or page 2 or whatever of this current thread rather than to try and even find all the old threads if they are all posted separately.

I'm with you, ............
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd March 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023), RMF808 (23rd March 2023), wondering (25th March 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Orph (here)

do I need to start a new thread everyday?
    No. Use just this one thread for all your posts that are related to this (your) subject. (Please). As a reader and future follower of your future posts, it is much, much easier to find one thread rather than trying to follow a whole bunch of new threads being created on a daily, or near daily basis.

Also, if I care to look up something you posted say, two weeks ago, it's much easier to go to page 1 or page 2 or whatever of this current thread rather than to try and even find all the old threads if they are all posted separately.

I'm with you, ............
    Orph, thank you very much! I appreciate your communication of something that seems so simple for you and yet a challenge for me. Helping who we can while we can. Good things to good people.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd March 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023), Orph (24th March 2023), wondering (25th March 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

This video is me with the intention of information about what we are doing.

https://youtu.be/AZ7OE0fz-g0

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Tonight’s meditation will be in the state of The EGG. Take 8 minutes to recalibrate your perception of this existence and then join me in the field. 5pm & 8pm HST

I love you

Last edited by RMF808; 26th March 2023 at 01:01.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023), Miller (24th March 2023), Orph (24th March 2023), wondering (25th March 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Hi RMF808, I have followed your thread, not entirely, but enough to say that I am with you, too. I admire your energy and intent and even though you may not see me here a lot, I am backing you. To me, intent in this world is everything...it makes so much difference what our intention is as our feet hit the floor every morning. Your intent here seems clear and honorable, and you will have influence, it is that simple, IMO. By the way, I love the picture of the Light Beings, especially the one offering to take me along....

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Harmony (27th March 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023), Orph (25th March 2023), RMF808 (25th March 2023), Seeclearly (25th March 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Hi RMF808, I have followed your thread, not entirely, but enough to say that I am with you, too. I admire your energy and intent and even though you may not see me here a lot, I am backing you. To me, intent in this world is everything...it makes so much difference what our intention is as our feet hit the floor every morning. Your intent here seems clear and honorable, and you will have influence, it is that simple, IMO. By the way, I love the picture of the Light Beings, especially the one offering to take me along....
    Aloha Wondering, aren’t we all? Wondering that is. I need to say thank you (mahalo) for your post. I’m a simple person. I’m not a social media person. I am the most broke financially I’ve ever been in my life but I am also genuinely the happiest I’ve ever been. Today, your message helps spur that happiness forward. I’m putting my heart and aoul out there for everyone to do with as they please.

“Give them what they want so that they want what I give”

Whatever comes from this thread will be a part of you and you are part of this thread. Our energies have beyond entangled now. We have shared love.

“Life’s a journey that you can’t prevent, a manifestation of your soul’s intent”

I intend to love you while helping the planet and self. It all starts with self though hence the need for the shadow work. ANYONE who wants to learn more please reach out to me. I’m not selling anything. I just want you to be better. You are me.

That light being offering its hand is your higher self. Let us love you. Then we spill that love over onto all we encounter.

I am a beacon in meditation sending light and sound to all who can hear and see in that realm.
    Last edited by RMF808; 25th March 2023 at 20:00.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Harmony (27th March 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023), Orph (25th March 2023), wondering (25th March 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Aloha All, I am doing meditation/energy sessions at both 5pm & 8pm. Tonight’s pre-focus will be a quote from Oprah Winfrey. “In life, I have many things to do but, right now, at this moment, I have absolutely nothing at all to do.”

No pressure on anyone, I will be in the field for us at least 2X per day. The only thing required is presence.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Harmony (27th March 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023), Orph (27th March 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Sadhguru on the importance of walking with a guide. I will be your guide. The Field is uncharted territory but I have spent much time in there. I’m feeling more comfortable day to day especially now with the 2 meditations a day for me. I’m also doing energy recalibration for all of us. Jump in whenever you can.

Are you curious about the afterlife? Past lives? Recently lost loved ones? How do we identify them in the spirit world? Childhood traumas?

I’m here to dive in when you are.

Last edited by RMF808; 27th March 2023 at 21:48.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Harmony (29th March 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

How many times have we considered placing a protective energy shield around ourselves? Does anyone actually know a method for this? I do and I want to share it with all of you here & now as well as the future of Avalon. This is going to be a protective shield, an Akashic neural network and an energy building tool.

Tonight we build our Resonant Energy Balloon turning it into a bright shield of surrounding light emanating out of the tops of our heads, swirling all around us down below into the ground and back up into your feet. This will also be used as a connecting field also. Just as a compass needle moves in the presence of a stronger magnetic field, you will be guided by this field to connect with US and strengthen your own field. We are going to interlink each one of our lives as a neural network in the brain or even just a puzzle piece in a jigsaw puzzle. One funky piece fits with another funky piece but together they begin to build a broader picture.

That larger concept is going to be hard for many to hear but we must be here and show them love. Ah, Rinzai….tomorrows post…

Last edited by RMF808; 3rd June 2023 at 20:20.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Harmony (29th March 2023), meeradas (19th September 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

GO! GO! GO!
    NO! NO! NO!
    slow…..slow….slow….

Aloha everyone, I had to take a day off and double down on those hemisync sessions. I really worked on that REBAL again as well as the Release & Recharge. Ahhhh….that’s better.

Have you ever noticed how much more of your surroundings you see when you take a walk rather than driving in a vehicle? Let’s just exhale……

Now put all of your concerns in your energy conversion box because none of that will serve you here. YOU ARE GREATER THAN YOUR PHYSICAL BODY. Therefore, you can perceive things beyond physical matter. Why not place your physical body in the energy conversion box? I do. It knows what to do in a sleep state while your mind is wide awake. Let go of your body, trust it. Trust yourself.

I am sending a tone & light out into the field. Come find me and let’s occupy the same space &

{{{resonate}}}
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by RMF808; 30th March 2023 at 22:06.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Harmony (31st March 2023), meeradas (19th September 2023), Orph (31st March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast