1. Link to Post #121
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Default Re: Clif High Predictions

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    clif posted this earlier today.

Language and circumstances...

Evidently, clif considers that the assassination attempt IS the event his data picked up on.

From the transcript:
    Quote So my forecast from months back about my description, really, of the events of this past week since the 13th, It was pretty good, pretty accurate. All of the disputed stuff, the fact that we were in. Indeed had it all recorded, but we didn't understand it. There was stuff that we were going to be arguing about for years and all of that indeed was the situation.

It did occur that way. We even had the UFO in a strange way.

So you'll note that both Dick Allgier's, in several instances within Dick Allgier's future forecasting or future remote viewing group, they had UFOs. And in some cases, like Dick Allgier, had directions, speed, relative size, all different kinds of things, and they described it as though it was a UFO.

In my data, it was a UFO. It was an unidentified flying object, because at the time that it showed up in the data, it was not identified. It is now.

And so what I'm speaking of is the now iconic photo of the lead slug flying past Trump's head being captured by the guy with the extremely high shutter speed setting, right? Like 8,000. frames per second or something in order to capture that. And he gets this photo that absent the, um, assassination attempt, it's something speeding through the sky extremely rapidly.
    Side note: I did come across an article shortly after the assassination attempt that talked of how it was a big topic of discussion in China. I didn't share it here. So, maybe it fits that as well?

I still consider the developing concerns for Three Gorges Dam to be huge. In my mind, it's not a matter of if that dam will collapse, but rather, when.

I agree with that. Our usual Western focus coupled with the Chinese mania for secrecy does not allow us to seriously consider the implications of this ongoing event and its destructive potential...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Abondance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2024), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2024), edina (21st July 2024), Harmony (21st July 2024), Marianne (21st July 2024), mountain_jim (21st July 2024), onawah (21st July 2024), Reinhard (21st July 2024), Sadieblue (21st July 2024), Vangelo (21st July 2024), wondering (21st July 2024), Yoda (21st July 2024)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,002 times in 5,907 posts

From what I understand Clif High uses some program that can analyze language indicating qualities of emotions in the collective? This indicates future events and he presumes (?) that this is because people are subconsciously/psychically picking up on a future event?

I am so sure I don't know anything. What I see however in my experience is that everything in the whirled is paradoxical. Like in "it was the best of times and the worst of times".

The emotional response of the attempted assassination was a HUGE spectrum. I for one rejoice that he is alive. He IS alive in my observation. The opinions and story behind it is all over the map. I choose to see it as beyond my paygrade. The fruit however LOOKS really sweet and beautifully enlivening.

Chris Bledsoe is a sincere man in my POV. He has a very big story all over the map about the Phenomenon. He is known for an interaction with the Lady. He answered a question about whether this phenomenon is "good" or "evil". He responded that the phenomenon will be GOOD when you see good. That makes perfect sense in this clown whirled.

The energy of the Republican convention was VERY uplifted. People were seeing GOOD. The interviews I watched showed solidarity there. How do I know that this is not a DIVINE response for our deep felt yearning for GOOD prevailing?

Clif High does invoke a consciousness relationship between humans and the Universe. In this relationship, WE matter. I look at Clif and I see a real teacher who is showing me that the way to thrive is be involved as fully as you can in what you value. What if WE as humans are gathering our deepest yearnings and emotively creating a whirled where we can LIVE?

My opinion is that there is a collective wave which is NOT in our hands...cycles?, little gods?, Alien Artificial Intelligence? Jason Breshears is great IMO in seeing Artificial Intelligence X which has infiltrated this simulacrum. It inverts EVERYTHING.

We are only victimizd when we accept LIES and imagine them. These are BIG LIES. The bigger the lie..... Breshears calls the "matrix", dungeon programming. His experience looks a lot like Clif High to me. Each had challenges and each is now living what they consider to be their Calling Out of the SYSTEM.

LOTS of people are CALLING OUT the obvious INVERSION we see. However, in paradox, there is equal GOOD for EVIL. It is a matter in matter of our intense focus becoming. The simulacrum has wiggle room for us by way of what we believe.

Clif High is a real person. Jason Breshears is a real person. WE are real people. It is absolutely critical for the PERSON to be in a state of Joyful playful participation with one's SELF and God the Universe and Everything.

There in our corner of the paradox whirled, we IDEALLY have such an amazing and wonderfully JOYFUL release language about the FUTURE such that OUR whirled is a celebration of a near miss EVERY SINGLE TIME. I know that is possible and I choose to meet the Lady as a benevolent being, I choose the Apocalypse. I choose the DIVINE acting through our imperfect leaders to find our whirled shared is GOOD's whirled. God is within and God is without... paradox. Evil is LIVE backwards. NO THING is set in stone except we make it dead.

We are that responsible for our whirled.

I think Clif would enjoy this interview.

and this one

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2ngqmn/?pub=mpxgj
    Last edited by Delight; 21st July 2024 at 04:32.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2024), Blastolabs (21st July 2024), ClearWater (25th July 2024), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2024), Harmony (21st July 2024), Journeyman (21st July 2024), mountain_jim (21st July 2024), RunningDeer (21st July 2024), Sue (Ayt) (21st July 2024), tessie999 (21st July 2024), ThePythonicCow (21st July 2024), Yoda (21st July 2024)

5. Link to Post #123
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,377 times in 1,160 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

My opinion is that there is a collective wave which is NOT in our hands...cycles?, little gods?, Alien Artificial Intelligence? Jason Breshears is great IMO in seeing Artificial Intelligence X which has infiltrated this simulacrum. It inverts EVERYTHING.

We are only victimizd when we accept LIES and imagine them. These are BIG LIES. The bigger the lie..... Breshears calls the "matrix", dungeon programming. His experience looks a lot like Clif High to me. Each had challenges and each is now living what they consider to be their Calling Out of the SYSTEM.

LOTS of people are CALLING OUT the obvious INVERSION we see. However, in paradox, there is equal GOOD for EVIL. It is a matter in matter of our intense focus becoming. The simulacrum has wiggle room for us by way of what we believe.

Clif High is a real person. Jason Breshears is a real person. WE are real people. It is absolutely critical for the PERSON to be in a state of Joyful playful participation with one's SELF and God the Universe and Everything.

There in our corner of the paradox whirled, we IDEALLY have such an amazing and wonderfully JOYFUL release language about the FUTURE such that OUR whirled is a celebration of a near miss EVERY SINGLE TIME. I know that is possible and I choose to meet the Lady as a benevolent being, I choose the Apocalypse. I choose the DIVINE acting through our imperfect leaders to find our whirled shared is GOOD's whirled. God is within and God is without... paradox. Evil is LIVE backwards. NO THING is set in stone except we make it dead.
    I really liked this post Delight. I'm kind of coming out of the other side of trying to understand this. I can look at the world through different lenses, try to make sense of the geo-political scene, or economic, or cultural, but when I try to put everything together, particularly the spiritual, then it becomes ever harder to grasp. There's so many moving parts, so many layers upon layers. So maybe it's the taking a step back, refocusing on the immediate and those around that's more important than trying to understand just wtf is happening!

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2024), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2024), Harmony (21st July 2024), Mari (21st July 2024), mountain_jim (21st July 2024), onevoice (21st July 2024), RunningDeer (21st July 2024), Sue (Ayt) (21st July 2024), tessie999 (21st July 2024), ThePythonicCow (21st July 2024), wondering (21st July 2024), Yoda (21st July 2024)

7. Link to Post #124
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,106 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

I really liked this post Delight. I'm kind of coming out of the other side of trying to understand this. I can look at the world through different lenses, try to make sense of the geo-political scene, or economic, or cultural, but when I try to put everything together, particularly the spiritual, then it becomes ever harder to grasp. There's so many moving parts, so many layers upon layers. So maybe it's the taking a step back, refocusing on the immediate and those around that's more important than trying to understand just wtf is happening!

Absolutely! The reason the world seems to be in 'chaos' at the moments is because its designed, via the media, to look that way, to prevent us from focussing on the essential things. A mind in 'chaos' is easily controlled.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2024), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2024), Harmony (21st July 2024), Journeyman (21st July 2024), mountain_jim (21st July 2024), RunningDeer (21st July 2024), Sue (Ayt) (21st July 2024), tessie999 (21st July 2024), wondering (21st July 2024), Yoda (21st July 2024)

9. Link to Post #125
    England Avalon Member John Hilton's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,154 times in 277 posts

I've been away so apologies for the delay in posting this. Just a minor hospital emergency but it seems that I'll live a little longer.

Ontological Aliens - They don't want to talk with your dogs
    https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/ontological-aliens
    Last edited by John Hilton; 25th July 2024 at 04:31.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2024), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2024), Harmony (21st July 2024), meat suit (21st July 2024), mountain_jim (21st July 2024), Stardad (22nd July 2024), Sue (Ayt) (21st July 2024), tessie999 (21st July 2024), wondering (21st July 2024), Yoda (21st July 2024)

11. Link to Post #126
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,377 times in 1,160 posts

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

Absolutely! The reason the world seems to be in 'chaos' at the moments is because its designed, via the media, to look that way, to prevent us from focussing on the essential things. A mind in 'chaos' is easily controlled.
    Yes, I think about that Yuri Bezmanov interview:

and that world he talks about, where seemingly no-one can know anything with any certainty, that's the world I see around me today.

Obama said as much in a speech not that long ago:

Seeing how publicly available AI can so quickly generate masses of information makes me wonder just what various parties have had it working on behind the scenes? Multiple conflicing narratives, each capable of taking in one or other demographic or segment of a population? The information war equivalent of weapons of mass destruction, all silently deployed in a world war that most don't even realise is well underway.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2024), edina (21st July 2024), Harmony (21st July 2024), Mari (22nd July 2024), mountain_jim (21st July 2024), onevoice (21st July 2024), RunningDeer (21st July 2024), tessie999 (21st July 2024), Yoda (21st July 2024)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,551 times in 2,465 posts

Quote Posted by John Hilton (here)
    I've been away so apologies for the delay in posting this. Just a minor hospital emergency but it seems that I'll live a little longer.

Ontological Aliens - They don't want to talk with your dogs
    https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/ontological-aliens
    It's good to see you back John. I noticed your absence and was a bit concerned.
    Love and prayers your way.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2024), Harmony (21st July 2024), John Hilton (21st July 2024), Mari (22nd July 2024), meat suit (21st July 2024), mountain_jim (21st July 2024), RunningDeer (21st July 2024), Sue (Ayt) (21st July 2024), tessie999 (21st July 2024), thepainterdoug (23rd July 2024), Vangelo (21st July 2024), wondering (21st July 2024), Yoda (21st July 2024)

15. Link to Post #128
    England Avalon Member John Hilton's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,154 times in 277 posts

Last edited by John Hilton; 1st August 2024 at 14:33.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

avid (25th July 2024), Bill Ryan (25th July 2024), edina (25th July 2024), Harmony (25th July 2024), mountain_jim (25th July 2024), RunningDeer (25th July 2024), ThePythonicCow (25th July 2024), Vangelo (25th July 2024), Yoda (25th July 2024)

17. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 171,597 times in 18,461 posts

clif high starts out the in 'break-away' podcast: ”What I wanted to talk today about is the shift that is happening right now and we're in the early days of it but it's pretty powerful already…

I experience a sensation in my head. My sense is that it was a good thing. The most recent one was this past weekend and it’s happen twice in the last couple of weeks. It’s been happening over time but not as strong nor as long. I wouldn’t say it was third eye or pineal gland activity because the sensation was in the entire skull/brain. The effects are that I have a lot of creative and physical energy.

It’s difficult to explain the sensation. Only that I knew it was important to stop what I was doing and be completely open to whatever was going on. I reminded myself not to put words to it because I wanted to stay present with the experience. I’m not sure if was energy/data that awakened within or if it was an energetic download. To help it along, I imagined it flowing through the body and right down into cellular levels.

The recent energetic experience has reminded me of how about ten years ago, out of the blue, my body leaped a few inches upward in my chair and again almost immediately after the first one. There again, I didn’t put words to the experience because I was engrossed in the sensation. And strange as it sounds, I didn’t put much thought into what happened almost immediately afterward. I assumed it was energy. And truth be told part of me wondered if someone was messing with me energetically. The way I see it today is it was a needed energy adjustment through the body.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th July 2024 at 08:19.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Abondance (25th July 2024), avid (25th July 2024), Bill Ryan (25th July 2024), Blastolabs (25th July 2024), edina (25th July 2024), Eva2 (25th July 2024), Harmony (25th July 2024), mountain_jim (25th July 2024), Peace in Oz (25th July 2024), Reinhard (25th July 2024), ThePythonicCow (25th July 2024), Vangelo (25th July 2024), wondering (25th July 2024), Yoda (25th July 2024)

19. Link to Post #130
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,250 times in 2,827 posts

RunningDeer (Paula), When you described the sensation of something felt in the brain/skull, I thought wow, because I also felt a strange sensation at the inside of the top of my skull, something I have't experienced before. It didn't hurt, I just thougnt, what's that? It didn't last long, and it was a few days ago. I wonder if others are experiencing a similar sensation.

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    clif high starts out the in 'break-away' podcast: ”What I wanted to talk today about is the shift that is happening right now and we're in the early days of it but it's pretty powerful already…

I experience a sensation in my head. My sense is that it was a good thing. The most recent one was this past weekend and it’s happen twice in the last couple of weeks. It’s been happening over time but not as strong nor as long. I wouldn’t say it was third eye or pineal gland activity because the sensation was in the entire skull/brain. The effects are that I have a lot of creative and physical energy.

It’s difficult to explain the sensation. Only that I knew it was important to stop what I was doing and be completely open to whatever was going on. I reminded myself not to put words to it because I wanted to stay present with the experience. I’m not sure if was energy/data that awakened within or if it was an energetic download. To help it along, I imagined it flowing through the body and right down into cellular levels.

The recent energetic experience has reminded me of how about ten years ago, out of the blue, my body leaped a few inches upward in my chair and again almost immediately after the first one. There again, I didn’t put words to the experience because I was engrossed in the sensation. And strange as it sounds, I didn’t put much thought into what happened almost immediately afterward. I assumed it was energy. And truth be told part of me wondered if someone was messing with me energetically. The way I see it today is it was a needed energy adjustment through the body.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Abondance (25th July 2024), avid (25th July 2024), Bill Ryan (25th July 2024), edina (25th July 2024), Eva2 (25th July 2024), Inversion (25th July 2024), mountain_jim (25th July 2024), Reinhard (25th July 2024), RunningDeer (25th July 2024), Vangelo (25th July 2024), wondering (25th July 2024), Yoda (25th July 2024)

21. Link to Post #131
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    RunningDeer (Paula), When you described the sensation of something felt in the brain/skull, I thought wow, because I also felt a strange sensation at the inside of the top of my skull, something I have't experienced before. It didn't hurt, I just thougnt, what's that? It didn't last long, and it was a few days ago. I wonder if others are experiencing a similar sensation.
    Harmony, as I read your post, like you, I recall most of the energy was at the top of my head. Not like the open spot on a baby’s scull but it encircled the top. Initially, I felt it through the head/skull and the after effects were mostly on the top. Each time I thought about it, I could feel the warm and throbbing sensation. I directed the lingering warmth through my body that evening while going off to sleep.

I’m aware of a slight throb even now when I pay attention. Maybe it’s become part of the new normal. I tend to let things happen in their own time rather than force in a direction that may be counter to a natural process of how I'm changing. Though, I suspect that it’d be good for me to be a bit more active in the process because as I see it, imagination is an important part of creation.

Quote I wonder if others are experiencing a similar sensation.
    Sharing with each other helps to bring focus on changes we may miss because we’re so pulled out and away with all the bread and circus. What’s that saying? Simple but not easy?

I’m all in for a commitment of a new state of fullness.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th July 2024 at 13:52.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Abondance (25th July 2024), avid (25th July 2024), Bill Ryan (25th July 2024), Delight (25th July 2024), edina (25th July 2024), Eva2 (25th July 2024), Harmony (25th July 2024), mountain_jim (25th July 2024), wondering (25th July 2024), Yoda (25th July 2024)

23. Link to Post #132
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,250 times in 2,827 posts

Thanks Paula for your above description. I feel the same about letting things be, and hopefully a fuller understanding will become more easily understood a bit later on. It really does seem to be a process

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Abondance (25th July 2024), avid (25th July 2024), Bill Ryan (25th July 2024), Delight (25th July 2024), edina (25th July 2024), Eva2 (25th July 2024), mountain_jim (25th July 2024), RunningDeer (25th July 2024), wondering (25th July 2024), Yoda (25th July 2024)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,322 times in 9,701 posts

The energy at the top of the head sounds alot like what I have felt at various times, which I have in the past attributed to a more energetic flow of the 'kundalini' energy from the base of the spine on up and out from the top of the head.

It feels like a (sometimes) warm, quite rapid vibrational energy, and with eyes closed more inner light is present.

From my experience, it has flowed more strongly when 'an energetic blockage or obstruction' has cleared, and is not perceptible to me all the time, just on occasion.

I will say that I have woken up in my early mornings this week before getting out of bed several times with the above sensations flowing more strongly than I have experienced in a long time.

I was fully conscious but felt like gravity was weakening, and wondered if I could just float on up.

Not the same as an out of body experience, it all felt quite 'physically energetic' to me.

And relaxing/cleansing of all the troubling, powerful events/energies going around lately.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Abondance (25th July 2024), Bill Ryan (25th July 2024), Dumpster Diver (25th July 2024), edina (25th July 2024), Eva2 (25th July 2024), Harmony (25th July 2024), RunningDeer (25th July 2024), wondering (25th July 2024), Yoda (25th July 2024)

27. Link to Post #134
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    The energy at the top of the head sounds alot like what I have felt at various times, which I have in the past attributed to a more energetic flow of the 'kundalini' energy from the base of the spine on up and out from the top of the head.

It feels like a (sometimes) warm, quite rapid vibrational energy, and with eyes closed more inner light is present.

From my experience, it has flowed more strongly when 'an energetic blockage or obstruction' has cleared, and is not perceptible to me all the time, just on occasion.

I will say that I have woken up in my early mornings this week before getting out of bed several times with the above sensations flowing more strongly than I have experienced in a long time.

I was fully conscious but felt like gravity was weakening, and wondered if I could just float on up.

Not the same as an out of body experience, it all felt quite 'physically energetic' to me.

And relaxing/cleansing of all the troubling, powerful events/energies going around lately.
    I’m trying to sort out the idea and the difference between organic Kundalini and Kundalini tech. For now, I just see it as energy flows where it needs to go. And I help it along.

Quote And relaxing/cleansing of all the troubling, powerful events/energies going around lately.
    Yes, there’s a lot. Grrrr!

I invite and welcome in the wind energy to blow out the gunk while on my walks. Many moons ago, I experimented with the idea that if I’m not as physical as I once believed then the winter winds (New England, USA) on my walks will flow right through me without the biting effects that make me cut the walk short.
    Sure enough, I visualized the wind move through invisible me and immediately I became aware of how there was no force pushing against my body and the warmth that radiated through it. It was the beginnings of realizing not to ‘think’ how is this possible? And just ‘know’ that’s how it’s done.

Imagination rocks! It’s our friend.

It’s another method I need to remember to pull out of my power bag of experiences or maybe not? Maybe, just maybe, the tools of yesteryear have gotten me here and over time I’ve simplified things. Which in turn, speeds up the process to where the manifestation happens if not immediately, then much sooner than before. In part because of this flow of universal energy and partly it’s the experimentation with it.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th July 2024 at 23:40.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Abondance (25th July 2024), avid (25th July 2024), Bill Ryan (25th July 2024), Dumpster Diver (25th July 2024), edina (25th July 2024), Eva2 (25th July 2024), Harmony (26th July 2024), mountain_jim (25th July 2024), wondering (25th July 2024), Yoda (25th July 2024)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,341 times in 2,614 posts

Interesting - I've experienced similar sensations at the top and back of my head. I've covered it in posts I wrote some years ago, particularly starting around 2007. It starts with a feeling of pressure at the top and back of my head and as the pressure gets more forceful, there is a strong sensation of a release and a kind of "blooming" effect. If this sensation continues it sort of evolves into more of a gushing feeling. I haven't been able to take it to the next level though - there is a kind of jumpstart and then a falling back down feeling. I often feel this sensation when I'm tired but do not experience it to the degree that I did in 2007 and a few years after. When I do have it now, its usually accompanied, for the most part, by "visions" of (moving) nature scenes and people (from the past) going about their (innocuous) business. Its interesting to read of other's experiences with, what I assume, is the same kind of (kundalini) energy.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Abondance (25th July 2024), Bill Ryan (25th July 2024), Dumpster Diver (25th July 2024), edina (25th July 2024), Harmony (26th July 2024), mountain_jim (25th July 2024), RunningDeer (25th July 2024), wondering (25th July 2024), Yoda (25th July 2024)

31. Link to Post #136
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 217 posts

Clif High’s SciFi World:

He predicted something happening 2 months ago that it would happen in 33 days…

…anything happen?

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2024), Eva2 (26th July 2024), Harmony (26th July 2024), mountain_jim (26th July 2024), RunningDeer (25th July 2024), wondering (25th July 2024)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

It’s another method I need to remember to pull out of my power bag of experiences or maybe not? Maybe, just maybe, the tools of yesteryear have gotten me here and over time I’ve simplified things. Which in turn, speeds up the process to where the manifestation happens if not immediately, then much sooner than before. In part because of this flow of universal energy and partly it’s the experimentation with it. [/INDENT]
    Yes, this is woo tech!!

I have shared before about my imaginal work and it does WORK! What people could do is just start imagining about oneself. For instance, if you feel tired, IMAGINE in some way being replenished. It is very very likely that if one spends 17 seconds (from Abraham) imagining feeling great, the feeling will change. It is important to not just say "I feel great", imagining is actually engaging in a real experience.

Earlier I used my imagination today when I was very fatigued. Imagination is our super power!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I have been imagining that I would have some different kinds of material than the "soul trap" vein I have mined lately. Then here it came, reminding me of the Ringing Cedars series and that it is being manifested in Russia with kinship domains growing in number. This material is so affirming FOR being on earth in bodies of psycho- biological power...

Last edited by Delight; 26th July 2024 at 00:05.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2024), bojancan (26th July 2024), ClearWater (26th July 2024), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2024), edina (31st July 2024), Harmony (26th July 2024), mountain_jim (26th July 2024), RunningDeer (25th July 2024), Sue (Ayt) (25th July 2024), Yoda (26th July 2024)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

It’s another method I need to remember to pull out of my power bag of experiences or maybe not? Maybe, just maybe, the tools of yesteryear have gotten me here and over time I’ve simplified things. Which in turn, speeds up the process to where the manifestation happens if not immediately, then much sooner than before. In part because of this flow of universal energy and partly it’s the experimentation with it. [/INDENT]
    Yes, this is woo tech!!

I have shared before about my imaginal work and it does WORK! What people could do is just start imagining about oneself. For instance, if you feel tired, IMAGINE in some way being replenished. It is very very likely that if one spends 17 seconds (from Abraham) imagining feeling great, the feeling will change. It is important to not just say "I feel great", imagining is actually engaging in a real experience.

Earlier I used my imagination today when I was very fatigued. Imagination is our super power!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I have been imagining that I would have some different kinds of material than the "soul trap" vein I have mined lately. Then here it came, reminding me of the Ringing Cedars series and that it is being manifested in Russia with kinship domains growing in number. This material is so affirming FOR being on earth in bodies of psycho- biological power...

First of all, I have come to observe that TRUTH because it is such, is present where it is found. It could be a small bit in a huge mound of deceit. The mind manipulators apparently use something like 80/20 or 70/30 true/false and we swallow the whole. Therefore, I always listen and look for patterns where bits connect to other bits that make sense.

I finished listening to the conversation around the information from Anastasia. I think I am definitely paranoid. I will not be able to move to a kin domain because I would have so many YES, BUTs... they would send me home.

I am going to take on the directive to make my home as open to beauty, love and TRUTH as I can possibly ground form my spirit's beloved POV.

My bias is that the material realm includes the nonphysical and it looks at this time that we are on a human farm.
    The material nonphysical is looking to be housing many beings and a history where we have been influenced by a Phenomenon we do not understand.
    It has been observed that there may be conscious intention to grab and keep our essence IN this realm. If it cannot be done one way, the LURE changes. The INTELLIGENCE behind this domain here looks suspiciously like an Astral controler.

I have listened to this conversation and hear amazing wonderful organic technology in which we could create a garden and LIVE and have children. I LOVE the idea of being a soul IN body, in a physical realm MUCH like this now but with no EVIL inversion.

This Ringing Cedars info did already appeal but I did not think about it. I was enjoying the conversation and THEN
    It is mentioned that one would have this perpetual kin domain and REINCARNATE into this same family ongoing.
    It mentions growing food in one's domain that would be POISON to others who were not kin though PERFECT for the kin.
    It states it would solve all problems we have and we would (in a generation or two) be in complete harmony. One reason seems to me that a field of energy is generated which enhances and "perfects" those in it.

Dolmans in Russia are described as LITERALLY HOUSING a human soul who has become a part of the dolman in order to be a channel for WISDOM ongoing into the future.

Remember when Clif High talks about the GANZ and also that they who took us over could not be living outside the GANZ.

My reaction was to listen to this information as IF it came from the real person in the Siberian wilderness who is the remnant of INVADER people.
    We know from stories Clif has heard, an alien invasion happened.

Is this plan laid out a way to create some GANZ where we will happily live on earth forever because they STILL will FARM our energy. It is a beautiful energy and high. In the Astral there are some high falootin beings who look gorgeous and spout philosophy BUT do not have SOURCE energy. They can have ours and remain being TOP DOGS, hierarchal and powerful in their astral kingdoms.

All in all I do not trust this material to be a roadmap. YES< listen and entertain every idea and don't accept it... THIS is the way to gather the crumbs.
    Last edited by Delight; 26th July 2024 at 02:22.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th July 2024), ClearWater (26th July 2024), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2024), Harmony (26th July 2024), mountain_jim (26th July 2024), RunningDeer (26th July 2024), Yoda (26th July 2024)

37. Link to Post #139
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Abondance (here)
    Last night I compiled the data of the 3 sessions on upcoming events (done in June) and that I thought related to a tsunami or other intense weather event, as said in a previous post. If the location and timing are not accurate, the descriptions match rather well.
    I spent a good part of my life having recurring dreams of volcanoes awakening and tsunamis or flash floods. So I think that my consciousness is wired enough to capture this type of events and that it comes out more easily in remote viewing sessions, rather than assassinations. It also seemed to me that one of the sessions concerned Colorado and the complex in the Cheyenne Mountains, because of rather bizarre synchronicities that I will not detail here (although the situation in China could very well be closely monitored from there).
    The ideograms and the few diagrams I made are very telling, and I will say that the current situation, given the data posted by Onawah, already corresponds to the descriptions, even without breaking the dam. 20 million people affected is not nothing!
    These are in any case images that mark me deeply...

https://carolinekaredo.wixsite.com/a...9sastre-proche
    Update: In France, yesterday, a mountain section collapsed in Isère (mountainous area) and therefore, corresponds well to the special session of June 8 put on my site.

"Mountains

Forests

Collapsed trees

as a force that lays down the forest

Crackling everywhere, wood breaking

[what is it that lays the trees? ]

mud

casting

massive, unexpected, powerful, inevitable

[Does it affect populations? ]

quite deserted place, remote, inaccessible but spectacular event

like a whole mountain pan that collapses
    [where? ]

cold, windy, wet enough

What does it look like in the North American forests, Canada?

snow-capped peaks around

lakes

Perhaps from the forestry

economic issue

Access roads cut off, collapsed or sunk

helicopter

a very sharp rocky peak

a structural flaw or fragility

something that causes a major landslide

[what? What origin? ]

vibration

earth crust

as if the media/experts would attribute this to climate change rather than geology

(stop)

The village of La Rivière is close to ski resorts, has a large forest on the west side and is famous for its nuts cultivation.

https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/actualite/...4d728664&ei=17

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Abondance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th July 2024), Dumpster Diver (26th July 2024), edina (26th July 2024), Eva2 (26th July 2024), Harmony (26th July 2024), mountain_jim (26th July 2024), onevoice (30th July 2024), RunningDeer (26th July 2024), Vangelo (26th July 2024), wondering (30th July 2024), Yoda (26th July 2024)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,322 times in 9,701 posts

https://x.com/clif_high/status/1818320100732383637

clif is antiselenite
    @clif_high
    i had said that BTC would be used for international trade deal settlements since about 2011. Of course, if you are too early with your prognostications, you are just a crazy ****er discounted along the way by the short sighted.

BRICS News

@BRICSinfo
    ·
    4h
    JUST IN: 🇷🇺 Russia passes bill to allow international payments with cryptocurrency.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Abondance (30th July 2024), Bill Ryan (30th July 2024), ClearWater (30th July 2024), edina (31st July 2024), Harmony (31st July 2024), John Hilton (1st August 2024), onevoice (30th July 2024), RunningDeer (30th July 2024), Vangelo (31st July 2024), Yoda (31st July 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast