+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 33rd Olympic Games - Paris

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 85,258 times in 9,412 posts

Default Re: 33rd Olympic Games - Paris

My mother watched the rebroadcast on NBC last night and did not see the "Last Supper" trashing.

Was it cut from the rebroadcast or did she just miss it?

https://x.com/amuse/status/1817131997505941620

@amuse
    @amuse
    🚨WARNING🚨: ATHLETIA SPORTS on behalf of The International Olympic Committee is actively filing DCMA take down requests with X. I retweeted a series of videos in which I criticized the opening ceremony. I created one custom edit comparing the last supper and the opening scene. X locked my account and removed the video. I deleted all of my Olympics-related content - losing my account isn’t worth it. While my use clearly fits within ‘fair use’ the IOC is clearly using the DCMA as a way to silence critics.

https://x.com/The_Real_Fly/status/1817046811678237159

The_Real_Fly
    @The_Real_Fly
    X is censoring my post regarding the 2024 Summer Olympics mocking the last supper

ZH coverage of the X accounts being affected here

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...arre-symbology
    Last edited by mountain_jim; Yesterday at 14:43.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Abondance (Yesterday), avid (Yesterday), Bassplayer1 (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Brigantia (Yesterday), danij (Yesterday), Dumpster Diver (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Yesterday), Harmony (Yesterday), Hermoor (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Jamie (Yesterday), Paul D. (Yesterday), Tintin (Yesterday), Vicus (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

https://x.com/TheWakeninq/status/1817206048781938810

Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
    Comparison: Russia (2014) vs. France (2024

https://x.com/catturd2/status/1817203549593366696

Last edited by mountain_jim; Yesterday at 15:49.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Abondance (Yesterday), avid (Yesterday), Bassplayer1 (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Brigantia (Yesterday), danij (Yesterday), Dumpster Diver (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Yesterday), Hermoor (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Sue (Ayt) (Yesterday), Tintin (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

(as seen at the Project Avalon X feed)

https://x.com/Zlatti_71/status/1817175600596943001

Zlatti71
    @Zlatti_71
    Maria Zakharova about the opening ceremony:

“On the eve of the Olympics opening in France, a chef of Russian origin was detained and accused of espionage and attempting to "disrupt the event."

I wasn't planning to watch the opening ceremony. But after seeing the photos, I couldn't believe they weren't deepfakes or photoshopped.

So:

1. On the eve of the ceremony, reports emerged that even some French athletes would not be allowed to participate because they compete in their traditional attire.
    2. On the day of the opening, France was hit by a transportation collapse. Some "malefactors" were blamed for the "sabotage."
    3. The ridiculous open-air opening ceremony forced spectators to sit for hours in pouring rain, with organizers failing to arrange for cloud dispersal or canopies.
    4. Those who managed to reach their seats despite the rain left because the nonsensical arrangement of spectator seating prevented them from seeing anything.
    5. At the Sochi Games, Western media disliked the dogs. In Paris, they smiled at the rats infesting the city's streets.
    6. The city center turned into a ghetto for the homeless who flocked to the Games' opening.
    7. During the parade of nations, the teams of North Korea and South Korea were mixed up.
    8. The Olympic torch was carried by drug-addicted rapper Snoop Dogg to the lyrics, "Da, da, da, da, it's the mother****in' D-O-double-G."
    9. In the show, the Olympic flag was carried by one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, hinting at the end of the world. French experts envision this as a digital apocalypse where humans are dethroned by a robotic model with AI instead of a soul.
    10. One of the main performances of the Olympics was an LGBT mockery of the sacred Christian event—the Last Supper of Christ. The apostles were portrayed by transvestites. It seems Paris decided that since the Olympic rings are multicolored, everything could be turned into one big gay parade.
    11. The climax was the logically inverted Olympic flag, hoisted upside down over Paris.

I wonder how many more "spies" would have been needed to make the Paris Olympics opening such a spectacular failure?

This isn't rock bottom.”

This is the bottom of the Seine.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Abondance (Yesterday), avid (Yesterday), Bassplayer1 (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), bojancan (Today), Brigantia (Yesterday), danij (Yesterday), Dumpster Diver (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Yesterday), Hermoor (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Mari (Yesterday), Sue (Ayt) (Yesterday), Tintin (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,372 times in 2,423 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    11. The climax was the logically inverted Olympic flag, hoisted upside down over Paris.
    Heard this today in passing, immediately thought, 'how typical', symbolism! Added together with the French Rail attacks what are the odds that it will turn out to be Russian revenge for not being invited and France declares war on Russia as per prophesy.

I seriously cannot understand how the masses sleep on, oblivious to the world around them.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Abondance (Yesterday), avid (Yesterday), Bassplayer1 (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Brigantia (Yesterday), danij (Yesterday), Dumpster Diver (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Yesterday), Hermoor (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Mari (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), Paul D. (Yesterday), Satori (Today), Sue (Ayt) (Yesterday), Tintin (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,500 times in 263 posts

Wink Re: 33rd Olympic Games - Paris

I spotted the medal & logo ones myself but the lucifer one is someone else's catch.They are all of the type where it very much depends on your personal point of view as to whether you buy in to them or not. Many don't but some do & the latter number seems to be growing, I think & hope.

LOGO -The 3 marks at the bottom can be read as a stylised, abstracted 6 6 6 .Commonly used, see W.E.F , Cern, U.K. lottery.

MEDAL - Central hexagon, made from pieces of the tower & supposedly the shape of France.But could also be a reference to Saturn / Satan as many have wrote about that association.

LASERS - LASERS describing the Sigil of Lucifer. Yep I'm having it .They have a form with this sigil.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20240727_164827.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	53464  
    Attached Images    

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Paul D. For This Post:

Abondance (Yesterday), avid (Yesterday), Bassplayer1 (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Brigantia (Yesterday), danij (Yesterday), Dumpster Diver (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Yesterday), Hermoor (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Kindred (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), Tintin (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,559 times in 1,023 posts

To Fully understand the mockery being displayed in the Olympic 'Last Supper' routine using 'drag queens', I Strongly suggest reading Thiaoouba Prophecy... (particularly the chapter titled "Who was Christ".)

THEY Know the origin of Jesus, and what/who he represented... THEY are making every effort to dismiss the Spiritual Aspect of LIFE and the 'god-like' Infinite Potential of EVERY man, woman and child on this planet. THEY wish to keep our focus on the material aspect of life, which THEY then control... to keep humanity in the Dark.

John 10:34 (KJV)
    "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?"

http://projectavalon.net/Thiaoouba_Prophecy.pdf

In Unity, Peace and LOVE
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Abondance (Yesterday), avid (Yesterday), Bassplayer1 (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Brigantia (Yesterday), danij (Yesterday), Dumpster Diver (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Yesterday), Hermoor (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Krist (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), Paul D. (Yesterday), Sue (Ayt) (Yesterday), Tintin (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

13. Link to Post #27
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 136,557 times in 22,522 posts

• What Happened at Olympics 2024 will SHOCK YOU! (R$E):

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (Today), avid (Yesterday), Bassplayer1 (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), bojancan (Today), Brigantia (Yesterday), danij (Yesterday), Dumpster Diver (Yesterday), Hermoor (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Kindred (Today), Satori (Today), Tintin (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

15. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 136,557 times in 22,522 posts

• Olympics | 2024 Paris Opening Ceremony Featuring: Transgender Mockery of Last Supper, Golden Calf Idol, Hyper-Sexualized & Blasphemous Drag Queen Performance With Child, Pale Horse from Revelation + Sudden Death?:

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v56d1d1/?pub=4
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (Today), avid (Yesterday), Bassplayer1 (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Brigantia (Yesterday), danij (Yesterday), Dumpster Diver (Yesterday), Hermoor (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Kindred (Today), Michel Leclerc (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), Sue (Ayt) (Today), Tintin (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,628 times in 3,143 posts

From a blog

Do you think Russia are upset about being banned from the Olympics? After watching the debauchery at the satanic opening ceremony last night Russia doesn’t care. Actually I think they are relieved they are banned. Russia and the other BRICS countries do not want to be involved in the wokeness that is flooding the west.

BRICS have already started its own gaming event this year. The BRICS games. They held the games 1 month before the satanic olympics. In June 2024 they held games over 17 sports venues.

Back in 2022 Russian President Putin made a speech at the Kremlin stating that the West was "satanic" and rejected "moral norms". He also said that the west is liberal, saying that, unlike Russia, it had turned away from "traditional" and "religious" values. He said "children in the west are being offered sex-change operations", a practice that is widespread in the West. Putin has also suppressed LGBTQ rights and has recently banned the LGBTQ movement in Russia calling them extremists. Putin has said that the West is promoting open satanism by adopting gay and transgender rights. So no I don’t think Russia cares they are banned from the Olympics. They know how evil the western governments and globalists are and don’t want anything to do with them.

I believe the BRICS games will fully replace child trafficking sports event - the olympics. Big changes are coming especially surrounding sports events.

Christ is King.

https://x.com/CMDRVALTHOR/status/1817164554717081994
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; Yesterday at 19:07. Reason: embedded the tweet
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (Yesterday), Bassplayer1 (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), bojancan (Today), Brigantia (Yesterday), danij (Yesterday), Dumpster Diver (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Yesterday), Hermoor (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Kindred (Yesterday), Satori (Today), Tintin (Yesterday)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,799 times in 9,087 posts

https://x.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1816954568418218051
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Brigantia (Yesterday), Dumpster Diver (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Yesterday), Hermoor (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Kindred (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/1817241663762264296

Kyle Becker
    @kylenabecker
    'Queer' Art Director Behind Anti-Christian Themes in Paris Opening Ceremony Explains Why He Did It

The Paris Opening Ceremony has drawn wide condemnation for its anti-Christian themes.

The Olympic ceremony included transgend*r mockery of the Last Supper, the Golden Calf idol, and even the Pale Horse from the Book of Revelation.

Who is the man behind the Paris Opening Ceremony's artistic direction?

Thomas Jolly, a 'queer' artist and 'comedian,' who explained the intention behind this blasphemous production.

“How do you write a show in which everybody, at one point, feels represented and a part this bigger thing, this bigger 'us'?”

“It's ambitious but also complex because one has to broaden one's own imagery, one's own outlook and include everyone, understand everyone so that no one feels left behind.”

After the public outcry over the anti-Christian themes in his ceremony, he defended his artistic approach.

He predictably excused it by claiming it was about 'representation' and 'inclusivity.'

"We stuck together for this shared humanity in which everyone could recognize themselves, find themselves and say: Yes, we're all different, but we're all together. That was really the idea behind this ceremony," he said.

U.S. House Speaker Mike Johnson has nonetheless condemned the anti-Christian scenes at the Olympics.

"Last night’s mockery of the Last Supper was shocking and insulting to Christian people around the world who watched the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games," he said.

The French Bishops' Conference also denounced the Olympics ceremony.

"However, this ceremony unfortunately included scenes of derision and mockery of Christianity, which we deeply regret," the bishops remarked.

It is not "inclusivity" to mock religious believers; nor is it "diversity" to reimagine sacred figures' identities; nor is it "representation" to rewrite history and religion how one sees fit.

This is not "art." This is anti-Christian mockery disguised as "representation."

However, it is false "representation" of the Judeo-Christian religion and should be rightly condemned.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; Yesterday at 18:53.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Abondance (Yesterday), avid (Yesterday), Bassplayer1 (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Brigantia (Yesterday), danij (Yesterday), Dumpster Diver (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Yesterday), Hermoor (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Kindred (Yesterday), Satori (Today)

23. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,319 times in 5,465 posts

This is the death cult fully exposed. Trannies reenacting the Last Supper. Shake my head. As insulting as it is unbridled debauchery. Sick people given license to be deranged and proud of their deviancy.

Disgusting display purposely designed to savage the minds of the audience.

Many have sworn to not watch a single moment of the games.

I certainly will not watch a single moment, not even highlights.

I invite everyone to boycott the games, don't give them the views.
    Let France go bankrupt.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

avid (Yesterday), Bassplayer1 (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Brigantia (Yesterday), danij (Yesterday), Dumpster Diver (Yesterday), Hermoor (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Kindred (Yesterday), Michel Leclerc (Yesterday), Satori (Today), Sue (Ayt) (Today)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 468,687 times in 33,577 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    This is the death cult fully exposed. Trannies reenacting the Last Supper. Shake my head. As insulting as it is unbridled debauchery. Sick people given license to be deranged and proud of their deviancy.

Disgusting display purposely designed to savage the minds of the audience.

Many have sworn to not watch a single moment of the games.

I certainly will not watch a single moment, not even highlights.

I invite everyone to boycott the games, don't give them the views.
    Let France go bankrupt.
    This is why the ETs don't land. They've given up trying to understand us, so they're just waiting for us to destroy ourselves completely.

(And that might not be just a joke)

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (Yesterday), Bassplayer1 (Yesterday), Brigantia (Yesterday), Dumpster Diver (Yesterday), Ernie Nemeth (Yesterday), Hermoor (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Kindred (Yesterday), Michel Leclerc (Yesterday), Satori (Today), Sue (Ayt) (Today), Yoda (Today)

27. Link to Post #34
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,010 times in 105 posts

The West cannot be saved, nor is it worth saving in its current state. The Marxist parasites are in too deep that to remove them would cause the death of the host. The best thing that can be done for both it and those that live within it, is for a complete collapse and rebuild. As cancer cells are treated by destroying them rather than trying to remove them, so should the same treatment be given the West. What we can do is become the most strongest, best version of ourselves in order that we can ride the collapse as best we can. Get strong, stay informed, and help newly awakened souls as best you can.
    In 1966, James Paul McCartney was killed in a car crash and replaced with a double; a session musician by the name William Shears Campbell. (aka Billy Shears) It was and still remains the biggest kept secret in music.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Losus4 For This Post:

avid (Yesterday), Bassplayer1 (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), danij (Yesterday), Dumpster Diver (Yesterday), Ernie Nemeth (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Satori (Today), Yoda (Today)

29. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,319 times in 5,465 posts

I think the West is an idea that long ago left the building.

It sells us a story that once might have been accurate. It is a tale of dominance, subterfuge, and malice. Yet it is also a story of incredible courage, genius, and faith.
    The West exported its influence to the entire world until the entire world became the West.

Unfortunately, the West sought to exploit the world, instead of inviting the world to participate as partners.

The West did not extend its own belief in self determination and individual rights to the world - the very essence of the principles that made the West great in the first place.

Now the West reaps the fruit of that bitter harvest, as the world exports the product the West has sown: displaced peoples with no respect for the countries they live in.

So we get the tranny last supper, featuring a grotesquely overweight female Jesus.
    a spit in the face of a society already in its death throes
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Hermoor (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Kindred (Yesterday), Satori (Today), Yoda (Today)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,799 times in 9,087 posts

a novel flashback

Trump Holding The Olympic Flame In 2004

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Hermoor (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Kindred (Today), Yoda (Today)

33. Link to Post #37
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I’d like to know if any remote viewers said anything about that train wreck of an opening….anybody?

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Islander12 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Hermoor (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Kindred (Today), Yoda (Today)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,150 times in 1,103 posts

The London 2012 opening ceremony sold us a bunch of satanic and freemasonic filth. And the coming convid abomination.

The Paris 2024 opening ceremony sold us a bunch of satanic and freemasonic filth. And the coming apocalypse, it would appear.

Oh joy.

Every good community preacher worth their salt should be going apesh*t in church tomorrow and waking their flock the flock up.

If your preacher is blind to all this, then find a different church to worship in. Preferably one with a preacher who isn't asleep on the job and about as useful as a chocolate fireguard for the times we are living in.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), bojancan (Today), Ernie Nemeth (Yesterday), Hym (Yesterday), Kindred (Today), Satori (Today), Yoda (Today)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,536 times in 5,841 posts

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    To Fully understand the mockery being displayed in the Olympic 'Last Supper' routine using 'drag queens', I Strongly suggest reading Thiaoouba Prophecy... (particularly the chapter titled "Who was Christ".)

THEY Know the origin of Jesus, and what/who he represented... THEY are making every effort to dismiss the Spiritual Aspect of LIFE and the 'god-like' Infinite Potential of EVERY man, woman and child on this planet. THEY wish to keep our focus on the material aspect of life, which THEY then control... to keep humanity in the Dark.

John 10:34 (KJV)
    "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?"

http://projectavalon.net/Thiaoouba_Prophecy.pdf

In Unity, Peace and LOVE
    The extreme mockery of Christianity is Satanic worship's "rites". I am thinking the televised mockery is SO extreme here that it may make some people wonder why Christianity merits this amount of subversion.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), bojancan (Today), Hym (Yesterday), Kindred (Today), ulli (Today), Yoda (Today)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 468,687 times in 33,577 posts

Now there's been a power outage, widely reported on mainstream media. Here's the Daily Mail headline:

Paris is hit by a 'power outage' - hours after city was battered by rain and transport system was brought to its knees by protesters... while backlash grows over opening ceremony
    (side note: many will have commented on this already, but the banned Russian team must be quietly smiling to themselves, VERY grateful they weren't there to be any part of this spectacle.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; Today at 00:47.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bojancan (Today), Hym (Today), Kindred (Today), kudzy (Today), Satori (Today), ulli (Today), Yoda (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast