Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 119,766 times in 21,167 posts

Default Re: The 2024 US POTUS Election

Impeachment Articles Against Kamala Harris/Rep. Andy Ogles
    Chris Farrell's On Watch Podcast
    7/30/24

Congressman Andy Ogles represents Tennessee's 5th congressional district.
    Representative Ogles recently introduced articles of impeachment against Vice President Kamala Harris for high crimes and misdemeanors. The articles cite her gross incompetence in dealing with the crisis at the southern border and her betrayal of the American people.

Follow Congressman Andy Ogles on X: @RepOgles

READ: https://ogles.house.gov/media/press-...-kamala-harris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YouTube: https://youtu.be/KTBeuVyOXeM

Rumble: https://rumble.com/v59236d-rep.-andy...la-harris.html

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/4GO...Q0mWj5Zd9QdIzg

Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000663811168

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v56pulx/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2024), ExomatrixTV (Today), Marianne (Today), Mike (Yesterday), Yoda (Today)

3. Link to Post #482
    Thanks
    Thanked 63,442 times in 9,164 posts
    Last edited by norman; Yesterday at 03:45.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), ClearWater (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Today), jaybee (Yesterday), Marianne (Today), Mike (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), onawah (Today), T Smith (Yesterday), Yoda (Today)

5. Link to Post #483
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,191 times in 1,742 posts

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Today), jaybee (Yesterday), Marianne (Today), Mike (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), onawah (Today), Yoda (Today)

7. Link to Post #484
    Thanks

With 200 million to blow in a hurry before her warmup act gives way to the main act, she could easily have hired that entire crowd from crowdsforhire(dot)com.

Her budget is massive for a warm-up act. It can't be passed on to whoever follows her.

If you were the warm up act and you had 200 million to blow in a quite short space of time, what brilliant ideas would you come up with for getting the blues hyped up and looking and sounding and feeling like winners on their way to victory, and who's playbook would you steal your energetics and mirror replica slogans from.

On a 200 million dollar trolly dash 'campaign', the sky's the limit.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Today), jaybee (Yesterday), Marianne (Today), mountain_jim (Yesterday), onawah (Today), thepainterdoug (Yesterday), Yoda (Today)

9. Link to Post #485
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,147 times in 5,865 posts

That guy to the right of Harris in Norman's video in post 483, in the light brown sport coat and blue button up, looks like the same generically handsome guy you'd see in almost any tv commercial.

If I had to bet, I'd say he was an actor. And now that I'm looking at the rest of the crowd, none of it looks real to me. Those people holding those signs look like props to me. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they were mostly actors.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), ClearWater (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Today), jaybee (Yesterday), Marianne (Today), mountain_jim (Yesterday), onawah (Today), Yoda (Today)

11. Link to Post #486
    Thanks

Even the cheering sounds piped.

And even if it was a several million dollar production, she can afford one every day till the DNC convention.

Then, when the money's gone and she passes the baton to a longer term candidate, they can reset the money clock and spend again.

Right now, it's money to burn. on a mission to set the stage for the main act to hit the ground running.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), ClearWater (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Today), jaybee (Yesterday), Marianne (Today), onawah (Today), Yoda (Today)

13. Link to Post #487
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Even the cheering sounds piped.

And even if it was a several million dollar production, she can afford one every day till the DNC convention.

Then, when the money's gone and she passes the baton to a longer term candidate, they can reset the money clock and spend again.

Right now, it's money to burn. on a mission to set the stage for the main act to hit the ground running.

And look at all the bright pink, green, and blue. It's all synchronized. It looks like a bloody Gap commerical.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), ClearWater (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Today), jaybee (Yesterday), Marianne (Today), onawah (Today), Yoda (Today)

15. Link to Post #488
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,435 times in 2,345 posts

from Telegram link ...
    Quote 'Kamala Harris says mandatory gun confiscation is "a great idea"…

If Congress don’t agree, she’ll take Executive Action.'
    Oh ... isn't that the kind of thing a Dictator would do....? I thought Trump was supposed to be the megalomaniac - the Dictator..

On the subject of Trump and the coming election.... I don't like to be negative about it all - especially as I'm a 'Trump Supporter' from across the Pond.... but are 'they' going to let him get back into the White House as President? - I'm afraid I seriously doubt that - even though I don't want to doubt it...

'They' have done everything they can to stop him thus far - including trying to tie him up in ridiculous Court Cases and imprison him and when that didn't work they tried to assassinate him ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To facilitate cheating to keep him out (like the 2020 election).... there has to be a candidate promoted endlessly by the Fake News Media that LOOKS like they can win - Joe Biden failed in that it didn't LOOK like he could win any more (and he was so far gone mentally it was embarrassing ) - so he got shipped out tout sweet .... and his stepping down allowed the MSM to shift attention away from the Assassination Attempt - perfect timing for the liars and cheats who are now heavily promoting Kamala like she's the best thing since sliced bread....... they are making her LOOK like she can win and the polls will be adjusted accordingly I expect...

On the positive.... if the main plan is to cheat again and install KH no matter what .... Trump may not be assassinated....it won't be necessary + we (and of course his family) will be spared that - ??

After what he's been put through he deserves the 2nd term - but unfortunately I can't see it happening - can't get hopeful about it...in a free and fair election he would probably (certainly?) win very decisively -

I may change my mind but that's how I'm thinking at the moment - :/
    Last edited by jaybee; Yesterday at 18:36.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), ClearWater (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Today), Mike (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Today), norman (Yesterday), onawah (Today), Yoda (Today)

17. Link to Post #489
    Thanks

Keep in mind that this general strategy was probably already in the works but with a dead Trump and a very shocked nation missing the fun and charisma of it's anointed king.

Whatever plans they had, that they are now rapidly tweaking, Trump was supposed to be dead and gone forever. Same applies over here in Blighty and the Euro-Russia zone.

The reason I mention that is because I'm so sure their plans were expecting the western world population to be much more mentally unstable than it actually is so far.

There's a BIG clue in the UK right now that is so. The official escalation of the government response to what was most likely some kind of Special Branch faked upset white guys rampaging in a racial hate drama is completely out of proportion with the actual activities on the ground. It seems pretty obvious to me that their plans were geared for a much more massive state of wound up crowd madness than they got. As it turns out, they really only got their own operatives acting out the fire starting moves.

Stay chilled, it's not going their way yet, let's keep it like that.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Today), jaybee (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Today), onawah (Today), onevoice (Yesterday), Yoda (Today)

19. Link to Post #490
    Thanks

Trump's invitation to NABJ was an ambush. How well did he handle it ?

Former President Donald Trump's remarks at NABJ conference

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), ExomatrixTV (Today), Yoda (Today)

21. Link to Post #491
    Thanks

Georgia BOMBSHELL!

A staggering 14% of the illegal aliens spoken to admitted to being registered voters.

https://rumble.com/v5990pe-non-citiz...red-in-ga.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v56ws5m/?pub=1yatds

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (Today), Bill Ryan (Today), ExomatrixTV (Today), mountain_jim (Today), Yoda (Today)

23. Link to Post #492
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,591 times in 807 posts

Not good day....

Trump's EPIC IMPLOSION At Conference Of Black Journalists

24. The Following User Says Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (Today)

25. Link to Post #493
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bojancan (here)
    Not good day....

You're right, not a good day at all. More like a great day. Another epic victory for Trump over fake journalists.

Once again Trump humiliates obnoxious journalists.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), ExomatrixTV (Today), mountain_jim (Today), Tintin (Today), Yoda (Today)

27. Link to Post #494
    Thanks
    Thanked 85,604 times in 9,461 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Not good day....

You're right, not a good day at all. More like a great day. Another epic victory for Trump over fake journalists.

Once again Trump humiliates obnoxious journalists.
    https://x.com/TonySeruga/status/1818993538325205275

When you know, you know. These guys know.
    CartierFamily
    @cartierfamilyZ
    ·
    12h
    Trump just DESTROYED this rude Anchor in front of EVERYONE!
    Last edited by mountain_jim; Today at 17:28.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), ExomatrixTV (Today), Yoda (Today)

29. Link to Post #495
    Thanks

https://x.com/shellenberger/status/1818805353217478680

Michael Shellenberger
    @shellenberger
    Kamala Harris was not a DEI hire, was not the border czar, and supports fracking, say the media. But Biden had promised a black woman VP, the media called Harris "border czar," and she opposed fracking until a few days ago.

We're nearing totalitarian levels of media gaslighting.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), bojancan (Today), ExomatrixTV (Today), Mike (Today), wondering (Today), Yoda (Today)

31. Link to Post #496
    Thanks

https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/1818784607682412876

LLEGAL ALIENS in a Georgia apartment tell an undercover reporter they are registered to VOTE in the election.

According to @realmuckraker numerous non-citizens he interviews admit to being registered voters — around 14%.

The U.S. media is LYING to you.

— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) July 31, 2024

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), bojancan (Today), ExomatrixTV (Today), norman (Today), wondering (Today), Yoda (Today)

33. Link to Post #497
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 136,944 times in 22,585 posts

• James O’Keefe Predicts Multiple Black Swan Events:

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v56zi4l/?pub=ir01b
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (Today), Bill Ryan (Today), bojancan (Today), mountain_jim (Today), Yoda (Today)

35. Link to Post #498
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,591 times in 807 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • James O’Keefe Predicts Multiple Black Swan Events:

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v56zi4l/?pub=ir01b
    Don't you think, that B Netanyahu are not helping.. that Black Swan Events are realizing in these moments... with those assassinations and attacks???

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), ExomatrixTV (Today)

37. Link to Post #499
    Thanks
    Thanked 469,290 times in 33,627 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Don't you think, that B Netanyahu are not helping.. that Black Swan Events are realizing in these moments... with those assassinations and attacks???
    Netanyahu at war with Iran might be the only black swan event that's needed.

If this was an apocalyptic movie, the following might happen.

Israel strikes against Lebanon, and at the same time Iran retaliates with considerable force at Israel, killing one or two of their senior people. Then Hezbollah launches everything it has as Israel as well, using hypersonic missiles recently provided by Russia.

Israel finds itself completely against the wall. They launch neutron bombs at Beirut and Tehran. No structures are destroyed, but hundreds of thousands die, including all other living things within the impact radius of each bomb.

Iran then strikes Tel Aviv with a 100 kiloton nuke, obtained from Pakistan. Tel Aviv is largely destroyed, but by then the war cabinet is all deep underground in bunkers. So Israel deploys the Samson Option and launches everything it has against everyone it considers to be an enemy — including Russia.

Russia shoots down must of the missiles with their advanced S-550 systems, but not all. Moscow sustains considerable damage with 100,000 Russians killed.

Russia then turns the rest of Israel into glass. After that, no more shots are fired.

The US does NOT get involved in this, as for them it would be nuclear suicide. But the Middle East is in smoldering ruins, tens of millions have died, Israel no longer exists, and Russia is saying: LISTEN CAREFULLY. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

The global financial system has imploded, 70% of all supply chains are severed, and (of course) the election in the US is canceled.

All the above could happen within a start-to-finish time period of maybe two weeks or less. And that's just one way things could play out.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; Today at 22:50.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DNA (Today), Siphonemis (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst 1 15 25