+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Politics Unveiled - Anti-Masons, Etidorhpa, Occult Government, and the Puppet Show

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,473 times in 663 posts

Default Politics Unveiled - Anti-Masons, Etidorhpa, Occult Government, and the Puppet Show

Do you find history about policts interesting?

I do and find this profoundly interesting in many aspects, and please pause and study the pictures in this film.

This Youtube channel "Mind unveiled" Amazingly diggs up old postcards, articles, photos and have their own not so unveiled standpoint in my opinion but I admire their productions.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

shaberon (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,616 times in 4,362 posts

Default Re: Politics Unveiled - Anti-Masons, Etidorhpa, Occult Government, and the Puppet Show

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    Do you find history about policts interesting?

Well, yes, but this is posted with something I have an actual conflict with.

It's not a theory, it was an actual Anti-Masonic Party:

It declined quickly after 1832 as most members joined the new Whig Party; it disappeared after 1838.

As the 1830s progressed, many of the Anti-Masonic Party's supporters joined the Whig Party, which sought to unite those opposed to the policies of President Jackson.

the Whigs are characterized by:

support for a national bank

and are today known as Republicans.

To explain further, my heritage is not in a "party", but, a colonial-era stance usually called Anti-Federalism:

Quote Some activists joined the Anti-Administration Party that James Madison and Thomas Jefferson were forming about 1790–91 to oppose the policies of Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton; this group soon became the Democratic-Republican Party. When Jefferson took office as the third president in 1801, he replaced Federalist appointees with Democratic-Republicans and sought to focus on issues that allowed the states to make more of their own decisions in matters. He also repealed the whiskey excise and other federal taxes, shut down some federal offices and broadly sought to change the fiscal system that Hamilton had created.

It is right around this time, from 1801 in Europe, that there is publication of anti-Masonic literature, since this was of no concern in America just yet. The issue was Federalism and the nature of a national bank. Jeffersonian--Jacksonian Democrats heavily opposed this, i. e., are equivalent to "anti-Federalists" of this era. Obviously, they got crushed by the Hamiltonian Wall Street faction, mostly equivalent to Federalists and anti-Masons, who created Lincoln's Empire with its national bank that has held our debt ever since.

Across the rest of the 1800s, the anti-Federalist Democrats were phased out and replaced by banking devotees, and carried forward in name only as our current Democratic Party. That means everything about the American Revolution was destroyed and buried. This too is remembered in "name only", we don't have "independence" from anything.

The last thing I would want is some Anti-Mason with their consolidated government and national bank.

But that's what we got. This argument subsided around the 1920s, becoming covered over with multiple, other issues, and effectively silenced.

Because people knew what happened, I was raised in this discussion, but haven't really heard it elsewhere since.

I am not aware of anyone else who remembers their Anti-Federalist heritage. Back then, it was somewhat of a majority, as the only people who cared about Wall Street were the ones who worked there.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Sunny (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,473 times in 663 posts

Default Re: Politics Unveiled - Anti-Masons, Etidorhpa, Occult Government, and the Puppet Show

Thanks shaberon for that, tears came out of my eyes ..

Hopefully everyone in this forum are aware about the secret gathering at a secluded island off the coast of Georgia in 1910 laid the foundations for the Federal Reserve System.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Yoda (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread