+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roswell Revisited with William McDonald (Michael Schratt's interview series)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,473 times in 663 posts

Default Roswell Revisited with William McDonald (Michael Schratt's interview series)

Hi my friends!

I thought this series had been posted on this forum, searched but no hit?

Either way here is a newly released of part 4 from Michael Schratt's interview with William McDonald (A forensic analysis of the Roswell spacecraft and flight crew)

To me he sounds credible and the contact he had with Leonard Stringfield just weeks before he died of cancer. On the other hand I have my doubts about him.

If you havn't seen it please start from part 1 to get the whole of it.
    Have fun!

(I always liked this special made Avalonian Icon, but never used it, so it's just me)

This one is good too

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (2nd August 2024), Ewan (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (2nd August 2024), RatRodRob...RRR (Yesterday), Yoda (2nd August 2024)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 137,059 times in 22,616 posts

Lightbulb Re: Roswell Revisited with William McDonald (Michael Schratt's interview series)

• Forensically Rendered From The Testimony Of Multiple Witnesses: The Roswell UFO By William Mcdonald:

Bill McDonald's General Composite of the Roswell Spacecraft:

The "General Composite of the Roswell Aerospace Interplanetary Skiff" is originated and forensically rendered from the testimony of multiple witnesses who were the retired United States Army Counter-Intelligence Corps atom bomb security agents guarding all atom bomb manufacturing, testing and deployment facilities in New Mexico from 1943 to 1951.

Further and far more substantial testimony came from Clarence L. ("Kelly") Johnson and Dr. Ben R. Rich (both of whom were the now deceased founding CEOs of Lockheed Martin's famous "Skunk Works") as provided to Bill McDonald via the intermediation of the late John Andrews, Special Projects Chief Designer of the Testor Corporation. Kelly mentored Ben and John Andrews.

The spacecraft was a single, integrated, machine component; the originating inspiration for all high-altitude, hypersonic, "Waverider," aerosurf, "Biomorphic" aircraft and space shuttle configuration concepts. She mimicked the design forms of multiple sea animals, including porpoises and stingrays. Her life support system and in-flight ballast was an oxygenated amniotic fluid-like broth with an advanced filtration system in the flight deck. She carried a crew of seven humanoids who interfaced with the vessel's artificial intelligence (AI) cortex directly, physically through the headrests of their individual crash-couches and their surrounding consoles. The organic minds of the flight crew are believed to have functioned as "multiple brain nodes" for distributed processing and navigation. They and the spacecraft functioned as a "combined biological organic/artificial life form and machine system."

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (Yesterday), Ewan (Yesterday), RatRodRob...RRR (Yesterday), Rawhide68 (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 137,059 times in 22,616 posts

Lightbulb Re: Roswell Revisited with William McDonald (Michael Schratt's interview series)

• For all who missed the first three parts:

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (Yesterday), Ewan (Yesterday), Rawhide68 (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 285 posts

Default Re: Roswell Revisited with William McDonald (Michael Schratt's interview series)

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    Hi my friends!

I thought this series had been posted on this forum, searched but no hit?

Either way here is a newly released of part 4 from Michael Schratt's interview with William McDonald (A forensic analysis of the Roswell spacecraft and flight crew)

To me he sounds credible and the contact he had with Leonard Stringfield just weeks before he died of cancer. On the other hand I have my doubts about him.

If you havn't seen it please start from part 1 to get the whole of it.
    Have fun!

(I always liked this special made Avalonian Icon, but never used it, so it's just me)

This one is good too
    If you pause at 5:04 there is an illustration of a supposed UFO cockpit, completely different to how Bob Lazar described the one/s he worked on or simply seen, and Bob never described a wrap around velcro type of material that provided safety and containment.
    But if life is teeming in space then there would have to be many different kinds of craft and how they operate...............................RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Ewan (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 285 posts

Default Re: Roswell Revisited with William McDonald (Michael Schratt's interview series)

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Forensically Rendered From The Testimony Of Multiple Witnesses: The Roswell UFO By William Mcdonald:

Bill McDonald's General Composite of the Roswell Spacecraft:

The "General Composite of the Roswell Aerospace Interplanetary Skiff" is originated and forensically rendered from the testimony of multiple witnesses who were the retired United States Army Counter-Intelligence Corps atom bomb security agents guarding all atom bomb manufacturing, testing and deployment facilities in New Mexico from 1943 to 1951.

Further and far more substantial testimony came from Clarence L. ("Kelly") Johnson and Dr. Ben R. Rich (both of whom were the now deceased founding CEOs of Lockheed Martin's famous "Skunk Works") as provided to Bill McDonald via the intermediation of the late John Andrews, Special Projects Chief Designer of the Testor Corporation. Kelly mentored Ben and John Andrews.

The spacecraft was a single, integrated, machine component; the originating inspiration for all high-altitude, hypersonic, "Waverider," aerosurf, "Biomorphic" aircraft and space shuttle configuration concepts. She mimicked the design forms of multiple sea animals, including porpoises and stingrays. Her life support system and in-flight ballast was an oxygenated amniotic fluid-like broth with an advanced filtration system in the flight deck. She carried a crew of seven humanoids who interfaced with the vessel's artificial intelligence (AI) cortex directly, physically through the headrests of their individual crash-couches and their surrounding consoles. The organic minds of the flight crew are believed to have functioned as "multiple brain nodes" for distributed processing and navigation. They and the spacecraft functioned as a "combined biological organic/artificial life form and machine system."

Pause at the 50sec mark, the curved wings on this craft remind me of the Schist disc.

I dunno how to post pics but this video im posting shows the Schist disc with those upturned wing kinda things, just like on those wings on that craft posted above.

RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Ewan (Yesterday), ExomatrixTV (Yesterday)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,473 times in 663 posts

Smile Re: Roswell Revisited with William McDonald (Michael Schratt's interview series)

Intresting you mentioned the Schist disc.

For some reason I had an interest in that artifact, until it revield it to be manupilated.

They added some bits to it make it look original, if you have any updates of this, please tell me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (Today)

+ Reply to Thread