Thread: Our illusion of Separation analogous to our Present Politics

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,995 times in 3,308 posts

Default Our illusion of Separation analogous to our Present Politics

The illusion is we are all separated
    As above so below,

I was thinking that as analogous with "us" the individual, not seeing we are really all one, is too the dire political landscape we are all living, we don't realize that though as separated we have all been made to feel , we are all pretty much looking for the same thing

We have been worked, divided and hoodwinked into believing we are not all one by very powerful, corrupt and persuasive forces.  A new Tower of Babel we are living

I believe anyone of any stripe,wants to be protected, fed, be able to live thier way, be free, choose their course, be able to be healthy, choose a partner, have children, raise a family ,protect them and afford to do so with their God given freedom.  
    I believe  99% of people will all say yes. We want that.

So what the EFF is the problem? Why can we not wake up and see this??  Or do we, and we are powerless to act on it due to our earthly egos, habitual love of comfort and sedation, rooted beliefs and power of separation ?

Have the elite, the controllers, the deep money and the powers at be, seen and recognized that this is their moment, a critical mass moment that will not offer a better time to strip us down and separate out those compliant from the individual thinker.  

Is tech, deep fake, A I, photo and voice manipulation all given a plausible deniability for the criminal for never getting proof, convictions on anyone they choose to protect.

Im afraid this year we will approach this huge precipice and the only voices we all hear
    are the ones we already have been hearing.
    This image below is alarming and connected to a new interview on Info Wars by Dr Naomi Wolf.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Naomi Wolf image .jpg
Views:	42
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	53587  
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 15th August 2024 at 13:00.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2024), bojancan (13th August 2024), East Sun (13th August 2024), ExomatrixTV (13th August 2024), Harmony (14th August 2024), haroldsails (13th August 2024), Mari (19th August 2024), Marianne (14th August 2024), Michel Leclerc (19th August 2024), Mike (13th August 2024), Raskolnikov (9th September 2024), Sadieblue (13th August 2024), Sunny (13th August 2024), wondering (13th August 2024), Yoda (13th August 2024)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,995 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: Our illusion of Separation analogous to our Present Politics

LOL I dont think I ever had a post of mine with no comments since I joined P A 10 years ago. . Perhaps the world is moving too fast and far more pressing issues? I dont know ? Maybe I am out of touch?

It just amazes me that most people have similar wants and priorities and yet we are so so divided . What amazing powerful group could be controlling so many? Other worldly perhaps?

Let me add that I am totally against communism/ totalitarianism and the like. Has it ever worked anywhere?

see the movie The Killing Fields for a good scare regarding Pol Pot.

ok this was my bump. Ill let it be what it is now.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Heart to heart (9th September 2024), Mari (19th August 2024), Marianne (15th August 2024), Michel Leclerc (19th August 2024), Raskolnikov (9th September 2024)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,773 times in 2,301 posts

Doug, thank you for this thread.

It feels very important, and I wonder if others are perhaps pondering it before replying?

Our separation from Source must be reflected back to us in our 3D duality. Getting to a place where we can see both sides … not quick or easy. But fundamental to our mission.

That’s all I’ve got for now…

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Heart to heart (9th September 2024), Mari (19th August 2024), Michel Leclerc (19th August 2024), Raskolnikov (9th September 2024), thepainterdoug (15th August 2024)

7. Link to Post #4
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,508 times in 902 posts

Hello Doug, thank you for the thread and your posts.

Two points.

Political and ethical. How to lead and how to live. How to inspire and how to love.

Consider that the “social” enemy we face, i.e. “massive collaboration” (an not just “psychosis”) i.e. the fateful conjunction, in most humans, of cluelessness and cowardice — leading to both wilful ignorance and moronic ethics, can only be fought by an “elite”, an “order” of people who are both intelligent enough to understand complex reasoning (thereby outsmarting the Manipulators) and heroic enough to be willing to sacrifice their life when necessary (thereby converting the tormentors).

That would tactically/practically mean that “the AI Demonic Puppet-master” needs to be fought, guerrilla-like, swarmlike, “topically” – i.e. “locally over time” and “punctually across fields” with counter-AI.

That would encompass at least:

(1) using AI to find “guerrilla” solutions that sabotage the “tyrannical AI” coming from the Meta-State

[e.g. in this particular case of the Amish community in Canada: how can they get out unscathed? how can they generate worldwide sympathy etc. or, of course, in a far more urgent case: how can IDF soldiers be turned around so that they start to act ethically again? how can we make the cruel meek?],

(2) finding the AI “self-destruct switch” or, in other words, hacking AI.

Ethically that would mean a conversion of each well-meaning human. Instead of meaning one of the variants of “rapture”, of “spiritualisation”, of “transcendence”, of “getting away” – he and she would mean to “stay here”, to “go to Purgatory and save souls”, to “help”, i.e. somewhat like “service to others” but even beyond, to choose, as Shunyamurti said in one of his talks, love of one, or of One, over and beyond the self in such a way that he or she is willing to sacrifice her or himself, her or his life, his or her everything for the beloved (one or One – that is the same);

because Paradise is, to the gods, Earth itself; Heaven is, to the “ascended ones”, Incarnation; the tiniest mustard seed is, to the Lord, the Kingdom of God.

On January 14 1947, one of the greatest among the great, the French “mad” actor, playwright, poet and thinker Antonin Artaud wrote in his 211th notebook:

Il n'y a pas d'idée supérieure à l'état de corps humain,

il est
    supérieur à toute idée

car 

ce qui transcende l'idée

c'est justement
    le corps

et ce corps-là.

There is no idea higher than the human body’s state,
    it is higher than any idea
    because
    that which transcends the idea
    is precisely the body
    and thát very body.

It is out of love for the body that was to die on the cross that Jesus died on the cross.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Mari (19th August 2024), Raskolnikov (9th September 2024)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,830 times in 4,503 posts

I also asked something recently and did not get any answers.

My heritage is pretty simple, I am descended from colonial-era settlers who participated in the American Revolution. Anyone else?

It's not trivia, because what it means is the only way I was raised is Anti-Federalism. This is not quite a political party, but, a name designated by the Federalists to whoever opposed them. I don't have a religion or a political affiliation. I have the 200 years of attitude. Whenever I look at today's crises, I just say, well, that is what we were talking about.

One way you can look at this is that an Oligarchy is not a form of government or constitutional order, but, is a development, it means taking such a thing and beginning to change it in ways that benefit a few and oppress orders. It's a craft, not a thing that has any existence on its own. So, instead of Anti-Federalism, we have Oligarchy. I'm just saying it was challenged every step of the way and serving it up as a reminder. The root issue is the Constitution.

Because the system I was given provides nothing, really, other than pseudo-justifications for a detached and separatistic psychology, I took on adaptive families, which means I have a sense of connection from elsewhere. As if the last place things will start working right is wherever I am. I try to be nice about it.

A Revolutionary mindset is not the same as anti-Monarchist. The grievances at the time were mainly with Parliament, which surely was a poster child of Oligarchy. And I noticed something. The British Museum will tell you the Rosetta Stone is about the installation of Ptolemy V, but you have to read it to find out the installation of a Soter is an act of Debt Relief:

Quote [and of the taxes] some of them he hath cut off, and some of them [he hath lightened], thus causing the soldiers and those who live in the country to be prosperous

13. “under his reign [and as regards the sums which were due to the royal house] from the people of Egypt, and likewise those [which were due] from every one who was in his august service, His Majesty remitted them altogether, howsoever great they were;

14. “and he hath forgiven the prisoners who were in prison, and ordered that every one among them should be released from [the punishment] which he had to undergo. And His Majesty made an order saying:—In respect of the things [which are to be given to] the gods, and the money and the

15. “grain which are to be given to the temples each year, and all the things [which are to be given to] the gods from the vineyards and from the corn-lands of the nome, all the things which were then due under the Majesty of his holy father

16. “shall he allowed to remain [in their amounts] to them as they were then; and he hath ordered:—Behold, the treasury (?) shall not he made more full of contributions by the hands of the priests than it was up to the first year of the reign of His Majesty, his holy father; and His Majesty hath remitted

17. “To the priests who minister in the temples in courses the journey which they had been accustomed to make by river in boats to the city of ALEXANDRIA at the beginning of each years and His Majesty commanded:—Behold, those who are boatmen [by trade] shall not be seized [and

p. 203

made to serve in the Navy]; and in respect of the cloths of byssus [which are] made in the temples for the royal house,

18. “he hath commanded that two-thirds of them shall be returned [to the priests]; similarly, His Majesty hath [re]-established all the things, the performance of which had been set aside, and hath restored them to their former condition, and he hath taken the greatest care to cause everything which ought to be done in the service of the gods to be done in the sane way in which it was done

19. “in former [days]; similarly, he hath donc [all things] in a right and proper manner; and he hath taken care to administer justice 1 to the people, even like Thoth, the great, great [God]; and he hath, more over, ordered in respect of those of the troops who come back, and the other people also, who during the

20. “strife of the revolution which took place had been ill disposed [towards the Government], that when they return to their homes and lands they shall have the power to remain in possession of their property,...

That thing is considered the key to multi-linguality. It turns out to be a piece of something that was distributed everywhere. You could call it the formation of the cult of Serapis. That is probably what Paul was a part of. If we try to raise the point, well, he canceled debts, we will be met with stunned disbelief. This isn't supposed to be real. What we will read in our modern papers is "forgiveness" on a national level of war debts and so forth. Apparently that can be "worked out". To the individual person, no, you're not included.

If we want to be picky, we can say that is backwards, since businesses and national industries are not covered by the relief act.

That was from ca. 196 B. C. E. and here is something slightly older. Related to copying something in multiple languages, the earliest writing of India involves the Edicts of Ashoka:

Quote ...they never mention the Buddha or explicit Buddhist teachings, but are preoccupied with order, proper behavior and non violence under the general concept of "Dharma", and they also focus on the administration of the state and positive relations with foreign countries as far as the Hellenistic Mediterranean of the mid-3rd century BCE.

The Greek language used in the inscription is of a very high level and displays philosophical refinement. It also displays an in-depth understanding of the political language of the Hellenic world in the 3rd century BCE. This suggests a highly cultured Greek presence in Kandahar at that time.

The expressions used by Ashoka to express the Dharma, were the Prakrit word Dhaṃma, the Greek word Eusebeia (in the Kandahar Bilingual Rock Inscription and the Kandahar Greek Edict of Ashoka), and the Aramaic word Qsyt ("Truth") (in the Kandahar Bilingual Rock Inscription).

What we see is "Dharma" is not really "a religion", such as Buddhism contrasted to any other Indian behavior. It means a type of common ground that must have been well enough understood around the Mediterranean and Middle East. There isn't any reason we should be sitting here trying to establish a broadly peaceful consensus--it was already done long ago.

What has happened?

I don't know because Ashoka is the conduit of my adaptive culture. To me it is a meaningful dedication. India uses his Wheel and Lion Capital as national symbols. I looked up why that is. They don't know. They couldn't come up with something and ran out of time in making an "independent country" and selected these because they had been recently excavated.

I don't have much besides Anti-Federalism and the Mauryan Empire. It's like shadow boxing. I have to imagine what it might be like to live according to these things I have read about that describe collective behavior. If it did not keep re-stating its presence, I would move on to something else. My actual experience is of things running backwards. For instance at least since the 80s there was a bumper sticker "Kill your TV" and a certain mentality that was more open and energetic than now. At least in the twentieth century at street level people were getting "bigger", and then particularly since 9/11 is like the reversal of a switch.

Curiously enough, as to where they stand currently, here is a reaction to the recent visit of PM Modi to Ukraine:

Quote "Whereas India moves from being a colonial state towards sovereignty and possesses very high level of sovereignty today, Ukraine instead moves from being a free and independent country towards becoming a colony,” Volodymyr Oleynyk, a Ukrainian politician and former member of the Verkhovna Rada, told Sputnik after Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Kiev.

Ukraine also lacks “economic sovereignty,” Oleynyk added, arguing that when a country has to ask for a loan to cover half of its annual budget every year, it is living “beyond its means” – especially now that Ukraine’s debt is over $200 billion – and is dependent on its creditors.

“It is openly being discussed in Ukraine that they are completely dependent on the International Monetary Fund,” Oleynyk noted.
    Meanwhile, India is an “economically sovereign country” that actively develops its economy, he said.

The former Ukrainian MP recalled that US President Joe Biden openly bragged about how, as vice president, he forced the sacking of Ukraine’s prosecutor general Viktor Shokin for investigating corruption at gas company Burisma Holdings – which employed his Biden’s Hunter.

“I haven’t heard about India changing their prosecutor general at US vice president’s demand,” Oleynyk said. “But in Ukraine, everyone in the world heard how Biden basically removed Prosecutor General Shokin and installed a new one. That is a loss of sovereignty.”

The Ukrainian Verkhovna Rada parliament is no match fo its Indian counterpart, according to Oleynyk. While the Lok Sabha is “dependent” only on India’s “political system, elections and voters,” up to 80% of Ukrainian MPs are linked to entities affiliated with US-resident billionaire George Soros, he claimed.

Oleynyk pointed out that since Volodymr Zelensky’s presidential term ended on May 20, he can no longer be considered the legitimate president of Ukraine.

“Zelensky is a totally random person. Zelensky was elected president as a prank. Everyone voted not for Zelensky but against Poroshenko,” Oleynyk said. “He said in a speech ‘I was entertaining everyone. I hope that you won’t be crying.’ Well everybody is crying now.”

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Raskolnikov (9th September 2024)

+ Reply to Thread