1. Link to Post #181
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 142,570 times in 22,019 posts

Default Re: Clif High Predictions

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Clif High: Time grammar.
    “…in the ontological model universe creates everything by pulse. That pulse happens 22,000,000,000,000 times a second and the pause is also happens 22 trillion times a second, but it has no duration.

So fundamentally your dividing the second into 22 trillion chucks, but there is a pause between each pulse. It simply has no time involved in it. It has no duration and doesn't contribute to duration at all.
    I enjoy listening to Clif High ... he's my kind of old fart, articulate, geek.

However his (in my view) overly simplistic explanations of various computer and scientific topics annoys me.

Clif repeatedly states that the universe winks in and out of existence, 22 trillion times a second, like a 30 frame per second movie, each wink/frame essentially still, with nothing, not even time, in the intervening (non-)moments. That has always sounded perplexingly ridiculous to me.

I think I finally figured out how to "translate" that model into something I can grok, even if I reject it.

Clif is applying to time a model like the atomism of the ancient Greeks such as Leucippus applied to matter. At the risk of over simplifying atomism, my understanding is that those Greeks considered the world to be made of indivisible atoms, like marbles of various colors, with no finer grained structure, in space or time, betwixt or between or within.

Perhaps Clif is doing with time the same as those ancient Greeks did with atoms.

Perhaps there is a fundamental frequency of the aether (which I still favor, but which has gone "out of style" in "modern" science for the last century) of 22 THz (22 Terrahertz). Perhaps then a physics built on an underlying aether, which had such a fundamental frequency, would, as a science, lack a model or concepts regarding what that fundamental "material" and frequency of activity was formed from, on smaller or more subtle scales of space or time.

In short, I figure that it's not that the universe does not exist on any smaller or more subtle scale. Rather it's that whatever physics Clif was being told of, which he's doing his typical task of passing along to us in a more palatable story book version, does not model any smaller or more subtle scale, just as the Greek atomists did not model sub-atomic physics. Our universe is not so tik-tok 22 trillion frames per second limited ... whatever physics Clif is relaying to us is so limited.

But Clif, in his usual style, does not tell us that his knowledge is limited; but rather tells us, as if he had some superior insight, that the universe itself is thus fundamentally limited.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (23rd August 2024), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2024), ClearWater (23rd August 2024), Delight (28th August 2024), Harmony (24th August 2024), leavesoftrees (23rd August 2024), Marianne (28th August 2024), mountain_jim (23rd August 2024), Reinhard (28th August 2024), RunningDeer (23rd August 2024), Stephanie (1st September 2024), Sue (Ayt) (23rd August 2024), Vangelo (23rd August 2024), Yoda (23rd August 2024)

3. Link to Post #182
    England Avalon Member John Hilton's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 times in 284 posts

Ejecta Corp: Big Trouble with Little TIME. Corporation F--ks Up.
    https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/ejec...le-with-little

Edit: I have to edit this post in order to post a new one!
    Last edited by John Hilton; 1st September 2024 at 16:31.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

avid (28th August 2024), Delight (28th August 2024), Harmony (29th August 2024), Marianne (28th August 2024), mountain_jim (28th August 2024), onevoice (28th August 2024), Reinhard (28th August 2024), RunningDeer (28th August 2024), Stephanie (1st September 2024), Sue (Ayt) (28th August 2024), ThePythonicCow (28th August 2024), Vangelo (29th August 2024), Yoda (28th August 2024)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 times in 604 posts

Quote Posted by John Hilton (here)
    quoting from the Clif's article you are referencing:

The ‘ejecta corporation’ has apparently achieved a technical breakthrough (SAP, ‘dark work’, ‘dark science’, ‘deeply buried’ ) in some area of Zero Point Energy area while also pissing off some ‘visitors (the Others)’.

The data suggests that the ‘ejecta corporation’ has ‘breached a threshold (technical barrier)’ and in so doing has ‘intruded’ on ‘wavelengths /frequencies’ of the ‘Others’.

The descriptors would have the ‘management’ of the ‘ejecta corporation’ becoming aware of the situation, both the ‘bad and the achievement’ within mere ‘days ? *(little time, short term period)’ of the ‘eruption’ into our common consensus reality of the ‘dynamic’ between Ejecta Corporation and the Others.

The picture being presented indicates that the management of Ejecta has somehow participated in causing the ‘aggressive situation’ with ‘the Others’, and this may have arisen from ‘pre-experiment directives’ that were in place.
    If this is actually true and if the ‘ejecta corporation’ can bring this technology to market without being sabotaged as usual, this would be the big break that we've been waiting for. Wade Frazier has pointed out how in the past many individuals have attempted to bring out this technology but have failed due to the globalists's massive effort (about 1T$) to shut it down. I doubt that globalists will allow this technology to come out yet, though I'm certainly hopeful that I'm wrong.
    Last edited by onevoice; 28th August 2024 at 18:27.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

avid (28th August 2024), Delight (28th August 2024), Eva2 (28th August 2024), Harmony (29th August 2024), John Hilton (29th August 2024), Marianne (28th August 2024), mountain_jim (28th August 2024), RunningDeer (28th August 2024), Stephanie (1st September 2024), Vangelo (29th August 2024)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 times in 284 posts

Quote Posted by John Hilton (here)
    Really a fascinating post, thank you for pointing it out to us.

Makes me remember that while we may think humans are the dominant players here as to what is happening in this time space, in reality, we are probably just bit players with a lot more types of intelligences having a lot more say as to what happens.....

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

avid (28th August 2024), Delight (28th August 2024), Harmony (29th August 2024), John Hilton (29th August 2024), Marianne (28th August 2024), mountain_jim (28th August 2024), onevoice (28th August 2024), RunningDeer (28th August 2024), Stephanie (1st September 2024), Vangelo (29th August 2024), Yoda (28th August 2024)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 88,064 times in 9,789 posts

a comment after that Clif post

Suzirhae
    4 hrs ago
    Hello and Good Morning Woo Crew! Yes, the Remote Viewing Teams are saying something very similar. Oh joy! Buckle up! Love you all!
    anyone know (or suspect) what team and details this comment is referring to?
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Delight (28th August 2024), Harmony (29th August 2024), Marianne (28th August 2024), onevoice (28th August 2024), RunningDeer (28th August 2024), Stephanie (1st September 2024), Vangelo (29th August 2024), Yoda (28th August 2024)

11. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 171,870 times in 18,485 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    a comment after that Clif post

Suzirhae
    4 hrs ago
    Hello and Good Morning Woo Crew! Yes, the Remote Viewing Teams are saying something very similar. Oh joy! Buckle up! Love you all!
    anyone know (or suspect) what team and details this comment is referring to?
    What comes to mind are two possibilities. The remote viewers group where Dick Allgire participates. Or Clif mentioned that he gets together every now and again with friends that like to geek out on topics similar to the ones he’s interested in.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Delight (28th August 2024), Harmony (29th August 2024), John Hilton (29th August 2024), Marianne (28th August 2024), mountain_jim (29th August 2024), onevoice (29th August 2024), Sadieblue (1st September 2024), Stephanie (1st September 2024), Vangelo (29th August 2024), Yoda (30th August 2024)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,124 times in 5,922 posts

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Clif High: Time grammar.
    “…in the ontological model universe creates everything by pulse. That pulse happens 22,000,000,000,000 times a second and the pause is also happens 22 trillion times a second, but it has no duration.

So fundamentally your dividing the second into 22 trillion chucks, but there is a pause between each pulse. It simply has no time involved in it. It has no duration and doesn't contribute to duration at all.
    I enjoy listening to Clif High ... he's my kind of old fart, articulate, geek.

However his (in my view) overly simplistic explanations of various computer and scientific topics annoys me.

Clif repeatedly states that the universe winks in and out of existence, 22 trillion times a second, like a 30 frame per second movie, each wink/frame essentially still, with nothing, not even time, in the intervening (non-)moments. That has always sounded perplexingly ridiculous to me.

I think I finally figured out how to "translate" that model into something I can grok, even if I reject it.

Clif is applying to time a model like the atomism of the ancient Greeks such as Leucippus applied to matter. At the risk of over simplifying atomism, my understanding is that those Greeks considered the world to be made of indivisible atoms, like marbles of various colors, with no finer grained structure, in space or time, betwixt or between or within.

Perhaps Clif is doing with time the same as those ancient Greeks did with atoms.

Perhaps there is a fundamental frequency of the aether (which I still favor, but which has gone "out of style" in "modern" science for the last century) of 22 THz (22 Terrahertz). Perhaps then a physics built on an underlying aether, which had such a fundamental frequency, would, as a science, lack a model or concepts regarding what that fundamental "material" and frequency of activity was formed from, on smaller or more subtle scales of space or time.

In short, I figure that it's not that the universe does not exist on any smaller or more subtle scale. Rather it's that whatever physics Clif was being told of, which he's doing his typical task of passing along to us in a more palatable story book version, does not model any smaller or more subtle scale, just as the Greek atomists did not model sub-atomic physics. Our universe is not so tik-tok 22 trillion frames per second limited ... whatever physics Clif is relaying to us is so limited.

But Clif, in his usual style, does not tell us that his knowledge is limited; but rather tells us, as if he had some superior insight, that the universe itself is thus fundamentally limited.
    This video is the one where he liked Jason's tie. By the way, he was canceled early on because he was said to be an Aryan fascist. Even his friend from New Thinking Aloud "canceled him" as too controversial. I know that Chester from here (at times) knows him. I see how much has been going on in "our" community to polarize people.

God, Aliens & the Secret Behind All World Religions | Jason Jorjani

Quote Jason Jorjani is a philosopher & author who received his BA , MA & PhD at State University of New York at Stony Brook. Dr. Jorjani has taught courses on Comparative Religion, Ethics, Political Theory, and the History of Philosophy at the State University of New York.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (29th August 2024), John Hilton (29th August 2024), Marianne (29th August 2024), mountain_jim (29th August 2024), RunningDeer (29th August 2024), Stephanie (1st September 2024), Yoda (30th August 2024)

15. Link to Post #188
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 142,570 times in 22,019 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    This video is the one where he liked Jason's tie. By the way, he was canceled early on because he was said to be an Aryan fascist. Even his friend from New Thinking Aloud "canceled him" as too controversial. I know that Chester from here (at times) knows him. I see how much has been going on in "our" community to polarize people.
    I'm losing the thread ...

Who liked Jason's tie? Who canceled him ("him" being "Jason", I presume)? Canceled when, from where? What's the connection with attempts to polarize people? How does any of my post regarding Clif High's "22 trillion times a second" notions that you quoted relate to your observations?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Harmony (30th August 2024), John Hilton (29th August 2024), RunningDeer (29th August 2024), Stephanie (1st September 2024), Vangelo (29th August 2024), Yoda (30th August 2024)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,124 times in 5,922 posts

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I'm losing the thread ...

Who liked Jason's tie? Who canceled him ("him" being "Jason", I presume)? Canceled when, from where? What's the connection with attempts to polarize people? How does any of my post regarding Clif High's "22 trillion times a second" notions that you quoted relate to your observations?
    Yes, Jason Jorjani Sorry. I listened to a talk where Clif High was discussing time and referenced Jorjani's ideas and sort of analyzed the video I then posted. It is this discussion....

Time grammar
    Aug 21, 2024
    Last edited by Delight; 29th August 2024 at 22:21.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (30th August 2024), mountain_jim (30th August 2024), RunningDeer (30th August 2024), Stephanie (1st September 2024), ThePythonicCow (30th August 2024), Vangelo (29th August 2024), Yoda (30th August 2024)

19. Link to Post #190
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Clif High: New Cult on the Block. Pagans everywhere!
    https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/new-cult-on-the-block

If you prefer to read this, simply click on "Transcript" on the page.
    Last edited by John Hilton; Yesterday at 03:19.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

Harmony (2nd September 2024), mountain_jim (Yesterday), RunningDeer (1st September 2024), Stephanie (1st September 2024), Sue (Ayt) (1st September 2024), Vangelo (1st September 2024), Vicus (1st September 2024), Yoda (1st September 2024)

21. Link to Post #191
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Clif High: Bitchin...RE - More bitching...real estate. Oh, and big violent contention.
    https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/bitchinre

Bitchin...AI - Just grumbling & pissing & moaning about people being stupid about AI
    https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/bitchinai

The Undiscovered Country - It's right over there...
    https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/the-...overed-country

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

avid (Yesterday), graeme22 (Yesterday), Harmony (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), RunningDeer (Yesterday), ThePythonicCow (Yesterday), Vicus (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

23. Link to Post #192
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Clif High: Meditation is a biohack.
    The Aard Corps - You DO have what it takes...
    https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/the-aard-corps

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

aemay (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), RunningDeer (Yesterday), ThePythonicCow (Yesterday), Vicus (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10