+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Coins Dropping From Nowhere

  1. Link to Post #1
    Sweden Avalon Member Rawhide68's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th May 2017
    Age
    58
    Posts
    956
    Thanks
    2,504
    Thanked 6,276 times in 902 posts

    Default Coins Dropping From Nowhere

    Hi Avalonians!

    This happened to me some 3 weeks ago now, and it happened 2 times in the same day!

    I have asked some of my friends (or should I say co-humans about it) and they look at it as either you're nuts (of course) or it's a sign of .. maybe you're dear cat that died not that long ago is trying to send you a message? bla bla...

    The story is not long or dramatic in any way.

    Coin nr 1
    When I moved from the sofa in the living room to the kitchen holding an empty cup of tea.
    Just before I was going to put the cup on the sink, I heard something fall on the floor.
    Immediately I saw a coin on the floor by my feet.
    Where the heck did that come from I thought to myself?
    I picked it up and put it in my jacket pocket in the hall outside. I didn't think about it anymore.

    Coin nr 2 happened just a few hours later
    It was around 8 in the evening and I was in the shower, I have a very small shower cap 1x1 Meters all naked of course and shampoo in my eyes, when I hear "Clink" and lo and behold there is another 1 Krona coin by my feet! again!

    Coin nr 3 I found it behind my TV set maybe 3 days later. I never heard it drop, but it is from the 70's as the 2 other 1 krona's that dropped were too.

    The coins that dropped are from 1973, and one is from 1971 , they were last valid date of 2017.
    I still have them , but I can't see feel or sence anything "magic" about them.

    Please tell me if any you reading this have had any experiences of this sorts?

    PS I live alone and no one has acces to my appartment except me. My front door is autolocking when closed. (unfortunately I have locked myself out a couple of times over the years).
    DS

    I found this URL interesting.

    https://www.ghosthuntingtheories.com...m-nowhere.html
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 23rd May 2025 at 19:33.

  2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (23rd May 2025), Brigantia (20th June 2025), Casey Claar (24th May 2025), ClearWater (25th May 2025), Debra (23rd May 2025), Denise/Dizi (24th May 2025), Ernie Nemeth (23rd May 2025), Ewan (20th June 2025), Gemma13 (24th May 2025), Harmony (24th May 2025), Hermoor (20th June 2025), Ioneo (23rd May 2025), Jamie (21st June 2025), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd May 2025), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th May 2025), meat suit (24th May 2025), Mike (23rd May 2025), onevoice (24th May 2025), rgray222 (23rd May 2025), shaberon (21st June 2025), Sue (Ayt) (24th May 2025), thepainterdoug (24th May 2025), Tintin (24th May 2025), wondering (20th June 2025), Yoda (24th May 2025)

  3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th January 2011
    Location
    journeying to the end of the night
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6,879
    Thanks
    42,844
    Thanked 61,421 times in 6,794 posts

    Default Re: Coins Dropping From Nowhere

    I recall this happening to Navajo Rangers on an episode of the show "Unsolved Mysteries". They were tasked with investigating Skinwalker and Bigfoot activity, and paranormal activity began occurring in their homes as a result.

    This entire episode is highly recommended, but the coin stuff occurs around the 33 minute mark. There were hundreds of coins in total...and they all landed heads up.

    42 mins:
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8gyfh3
    Last edited by Mike; 23rd May 2025 at 19:18.

  4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (23rd May 2025), Brigantia (20th June 2025), Casey Claar (24th May 2025), ClearWater (25th May 2025), Debra (23rd May 2025), Ewan (20th June 2025), Gemma13 (24th May 2025), grapevine (23rd May 2025), Harmony (24th May 2025), Ioneo (23rd May 2025), Jamie (21st June 2025), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd May 2025), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th May 2025), onevoice (24th May 2025), Rawhide68 (23rd May 2025), rgray222 (23rd May 2025), shaberon (21st June 2025), Sue (Ayt) (24th May 2025), Tintin (24th May 2025), wondering (20th June 2025), Yoda (24th May 2025)

  5. Link to Post #3
    Sweden Avalon Member Rawhide68's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th May 2017
    Age
    58
    Posts
    956
    Thanks
    2,504
    Thanked 6,276 times in 902 posts

    Default Re: Coins Dropping From Nowhere

    The episode was very interesting and much appreciated by me, thanks!

    But no coin droppings, must have been another episode?

  6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (23rd May 2025), Brigantia (20th June 2025), ClearWater (25th May 2025), Ewan (20th June 2025), Gemma13 (24th May 2025), grapevine (24th May 2025), Harmony (24th May 2025), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd May 2025), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th May 2025), rgray222 (24th May 2025), shaberon (21st June 2025), Sue (Ayt) (24th May 2025), Tintin (24th May 2025), wondering (20th June 2025), Yoda (24th May 2025)

  7. Link to Post #4
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    31st January 2018
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    9,303
    Thanked 5,760 times in 628 posts

    Default Re: Coins Dropping From Nowhere

    Hi Rawhide. I have had an experience that is somewhat similar to yours, involving US$-bills and not coins.

    It happened while I was in the US, driving from the West (LA) all the way to Boston. It was in the mid-90's. I was visiting publishers because I was at the time working on an idea to get American specialized magazines distributed in Europe. This was pre-internet....

    When I arrived in Boston to talk to an editor-in-chief of a major magazine, after having driven from Chicago to Boston "in one go", the meeting did not go as hoped for. It was pretty sobering and very de-motivating really.

    So, I walked back to my car and about 100 meters away from the building (my back was towards the door I had exited from), I was gazing down the path (in thought...) and suddenly I saw a 20 US$ bill. I picked it up. Then I saw another one. And another one. And another one and so on.... 9 in total, all 20 US$ bills.

    I was surprised (of course), but I DO remember very well a (sort of) voice telling me (in my head, not aloud): "If you turn your back to those who are in it only for the money, you will find riches strewn on your path." QED...

    It happened over 30 years ago, but the memory is still as trong as the very moment that it happened.

    And yes, I did heed it's call/suggestion. Whatever the it/It was.

  8. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (23rd May 2025), Brigantia (20th June 2025), Casey Claar (24th May 2025), ClearWater (25th May 2025), Debra (23rd May 2025), Denise/Dizi (24th May 2025), Ernie Nemeth (23rd May 2025), Ewan (20th June 2025), Gemma13 (24th May 2025), grapevine (24th May 2025), Harmony (24th May 2025), Ioneo (23rd May 2025), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th May 2025), Mike (23rd May 2025), onevoice (24th May 2025), Rawhide68 (23rd May 2025), rgray222 (24th May 2025), shaberon (21st June 2025), Sue (Ayt) (24th May 2025), Tintin (24th May 2025), wondering (20th June 2025), Yoda (24th May 2025)

  9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member rgray222's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th September 2010
    Language
    English
    Posts
    3,711
    Thanks
    14,810
    Thanked 33,947 times in 3,600 posts

    Default Re: Coins Dropping From Nowhere

    Throughout my life, I have had an abundance of (what I consider) paranormal things happen. Over the years, I have learned to take them seriously. They rarely happen as one-off events. Generally, these types of 'happenings' will last 2 - 3 days and rarely weeks. Today it may be a coin dropping at your feet, and tomorrow it may be a feather found in a place where it could only have been placed. First and foremost, pay attention, be present in all that is happening and be mindful. Don't jump to conclusions, but do consider all possibilities. Once you're sure that it can only be described as a paranormal event, start to think of who has passed that would like to communicate with you. What is the significance of money, money being on the ground and more specifically, coins? If you are fortunate, you will be able to reason this out fairly quickly. I have found that it takes time to get it right, for me, it may take weeks or even a month or two. Every time I get to the bottom of the event, it is never earth-shattering news or a key that unlocks the meaning of life. It is more of a hello, I miss you and still think about you. More often than not, there is a personal message involved. My feeling is that this sort of stuff happens to each and every human; some are more sensitive than others, but most people just blow these things off as unimportant. We have all been in a setting when someone tells what they consider a very weird story, and we listen with great interest and find it amusing and entertaining, but the people telling the story never took the time to figure it out. Keep in mind that is just a form of communication; it is just being delivered in a way that you are not used to.

  10. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (24th May 2025), Brigantia (20th June 2025), Casey Claar (24th May 2025), ClearWater (25th May 2025), Denise/Dizi (24th May 2025), Ewan (20th June 2025), Gemma13 (24th May 2025), grapevine (24th May 2025), Harmony (24th May 2025), Hym (26th May 2025), Johan (Keyholder) (24th May 2025), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th May 2025), Mike (24th May 2025), muxfolder (1st October 2026), onevoice (24th May 2025), Rawhide68 (5th June 2025), shaberon (21st June 2025), Sue (Ayt) (24th May 2025), Tintin (24th May 2025), wondering (20th June 2025), Yoda (24th May 2025)

  11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Founder Bill Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th February 2010
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    40,130
    Thanks
    297,851
    Thanked 530,913 times in 38,670 posts

    Default Re: Coins Dropping From Nowhere

    There are over a thousand stories like this reported on https://realityshifters.com. It's a vast Aladdin's cave of archived paranormal events.

    The thread title reminded me of this one*, which I first read many years ago. It's on page 3 of the site's Reality Shift Stories section. (That section runs to 271 pages. And the Time Shifts section is separate. )

    ~~~

    Money Appears in my Hand


    Ray, Northwest Arkansas

    Several years ago I spent a weekend in Phoenix at an intensive spiritual workshop. I left the group in a blissful, joy-filled state... a much higher level of consciousness than I usually experience.

    I stopped for gas in my rental car at a gas station, and went inside the store part of the station to pay the cashier after I filled the tank. As I was paying her, I realized that I was creating the money with which I was paying her! I realized that the bills were coming into being as I handed them to her.

    A handful of coins appeared in my hand, and I knew that it would be the correct amount of change required... and what is more I knew that the cashier was aware that I was aware of what was going on and was enjoying it all. Without thinking much about it, I simply knew this was a moment of "higher self" awareness for both of us.

    ~~~
    * There's a similar story somewhere in there, which I can't find yet. If I recall it correctly, the same thing happened to the mother, with her children, when she was paying for something at a store. Although she knew she had very little money on her, each time she reached into her pocket, more $$ bills magically appeared out of nowhere.



    Edit to add:

    I just found it, this second story (which in many ways is an even better one) on page 15.

    ~~~

    Ever Increasing Money

    Teri
    Provo, Utah

    My children love to go camping with their fathers family every summer for a week at Bear Lake in Idaho. It's a cherished family tradition. The summer of 1998 was financially challenging for me and I wasn't sure how I would purchase the food and clothing that they would need to go. I managed to save $100 from my budget and took them shopping. I told them we needed to say a positive affirmation that we would have more than enough money for their wants and their needs.

    I reached into my pocket and took my cash out to count it. I counted $150. I was so surprised and I told my three children that I had $50 more than I originally thought I had. As they tried on new shoes I decided I better count my money one more time to be sure I had enough. Imagine my surprise when I counted out $200. I completely emptied my pocket in front of my 16 year old daughter and I asked her to count the money. She counted $200. I returned the money to my pocket.

    My children were feeling ecstatic about the ever increasing money in my pocket. They asked me to count it again. What I'm telling you is the truth, this really did happen. I'm a single parent, my parents live in another state and I had no possible way of anyone adding money to my pockets. When I took the money out of my pocket I counted $250. Each time I counted the money it increased by $50. I couldn't believe it and I felt like I was going to faint in the store.

    The money increased to $450, and stayed at that amount. We hurried with our shopping, bought groceries and new clothing (we were at a superstore that sells both) and returned home knowing that we had witnessed a miracle. I will be forever gratefull for the material gain, but most of all for the lesson that my children and I learned about the nature and generosity of the universe.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th May 2025 at 01:53.

  12. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

    avid (24th May 2025), Brigantia (20th June 2025), Casey Claar (24th May 2025), ClearWater (25th May 2025), Denise/Dizi (24th May 2025), Ewan (20th June 2025), Gemma13 (24th May 2025), gord (24th May 2025), grapevine (24th May 2025), Harmony (24th May 2025), Hym (26th May 2025), Jamie (21st June 2025), Johan (Keyholder) (24th May 2025), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th May 2025), Mike (24th May 2025), onevoice (24th May 2025), Rawhide68 (5th June 2025), rgray222 (24th May 2025), shaberon (21st June 2025), snow (24th May 2025), Sue (Ayt) (24th May 2025), thepainterdoug (24th May 2025), Tintin (24th May 2025), Violet3 (24th May 2025), wondering (20th June 2025), Yoda (24th May 2025)

  13. Link to Post #7
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    15th November 2011
    Language
    English
    Posts
    6,897
    Thanks
    44,288
    Thanked 58,009 times in 6,809 posts

    Default Re: Coins Dropping From Nowhere

    This phenomenon is called an aport. But I've always wondered, are these objects magically 'materialised' from nothing, or do they already exist, and were simply moved from another place?

    Because, in the story above, did those bills have serial numbers, and were they unique and valid? If so, then for those to 'appear' in her pocket, they probably 'disappeared' from somewhere else. She may have had a lucky day, coming into all that money, but quite possibly, somewhere else, somebody was having a miserable time trying to understand why their money was missing!
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

  14. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (24th May 2025), Brigantia (20th June 2025), Casey Claar (28th September 2026), ClearWater (25th May 2025), Denise/Dizi (24th May 2025), Ewan (20th June 2025), Gemma13 (20th June 2025), gord (24th May 2025), grapevine (24th May 2025), Harmony (24th May 2025), Hym (26th May 2025), Jamie (21st June 2025), Johan (Keyholder) (24th May 2025), Mike (24th May 2025), muxfolder (1st October 2026), Ratszinger (24th May 2025), Rawhide68 (5th June 2025), shaberon (21st June 2025), Sue (Ayt) (24th May 2025), Tintin (24th May 2025), wondering (20th June 2025), Yoda (24th May 2025)

  15. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member
    Join Date
    2nd January 2011
    Location
    In the playground
    Language
    English
    Posts
    3,076
    Thanks
    40,990
    Thanked 23,941 times in 2,964 posts

    Default Re: Coins Dropping From Nowhere

    Back in the 1970s my parents joined a spiritualist group and they had regular meetings at a church in Southend. There was a couple there who had lost a child, a baby boy, and they said he often brought them small gifts, like coins and pebbles, which would just fall from thin air. They never knew where they came from or whether they'd been created or taken from somewhere else.
    "Is there an idea more radical in the history of the human race than turning your children over to total strangers whom you know nothing about, and having those strangers work on your child's mind, out of your sight, for a period of twelve years?" John Taylor Gatto

  16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to grapevine For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (24th May 2025), Brigantia (20th June 2025), Casey Claar (28th September 2026), ClearWater (25th May 2025), Denise/Dizi (24th May 2025), Gemma13 (20th June 2025), gord (24th May 2025), Harmony (24th May 2025), Hym (26th May 2025), Johan (Keyholder) (24th May 2025), Rawhide68 (5th June 2025), shaberon (21st June 2025), Sue (Ayt) (24th May 2025), Tintin (24th May 2025), wondering (20th June 2025), Yoda (24th May 2025)

  17. Link to Post #9
    Sweden Avalon Member Rawhide68's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th May 2017
    Age
    58
    Posts
    956
    Thanks
    2,504
    Thanked 6,276 times in 902 posts

    Default Re: Coins Dropping From Nowhere

    Hi here is an update on this post

    I still find new "old" coins in my apartment, none that the ones I have observed falling like the first 2 in the kitchen and in the shower stall before my feet.

    I discovered most of them when I was vacuuming. 1 behind the tv set, 1 under the bed and 1 on the carpet where you put your shoes.
    Total amount is now up in 5 coins

    1 one crown coin from 1971
    2 one crown coins from 1973
    1 one crown coins from 1989
    1 five crown coin from 2002

    They all look like they have been in use.
    Not like they are from some coin collection in mint condition, so my theory is they have been teleported somehow.

    For whatever reason these coins are "popping" up, I have no clue; maybe the year when they were made is a clue?

    I might as well continue with an important aspect of this matter
    which I have withheld from you for personal reasons.
    There have been objects gone missing from this flat for at least 2 decades.

    After a while back then, I started to write notes in 2020 of the objects gone missing over the years.

    Things gone missing (that I have record of)

    1 a candlestick - cheap metal and no sentimental value
    2 a rubber mask of Hitler that I bought in Prague - it was very funny, but I hardly dared to use it
    3 2 flashlights - one was brand new and very expensive
    4 My old military glasses - I kept them as a memory from my military service
    5 A plastic part of my coffee brewer, - which was essential to make it work (had to buy a new one).
    6 A kitchen device to chop onions
    7 2 mobile phones - I could get new ones from my job in telecom. (A bit hard to explain)
    8 1 bite rail - adapted to fit by my dentist, and very expensive 300£. I had to go back for a new one. (A bit hard to explain)


    Other than that, it's mostly small things like pens, clothes, cutlery, disapering from time to time with not much notice of me.
    I remember that all my teaspoons had disappeared overnight once shortly after I moved in here.

    I had a UFO experience with lost time in 1989 that still inflicts my mind a lot.
    Some say strange things often happens after that, but I have never seen an orb or other paranormal visuals in my flat.

    What are your thoughts about all this?
    And please ask me any questions you want.
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 20th June 2025 at 01:02.

  18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (20th June 2025), Brigantia (20th June 2025), Casey Claar (28th September 2026), Ernie Nemeth (22nd June 2025), Ewan (20th June 2025), Gemma13 (20th June 2025), grapevine (20th June 2025), Harmony (21st June 2025), Hermoor (20th June 2025), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd June 2025), Matthew (20th June 2025), Mike (20th June 2025), Paul D. (20th June 2025), rgray222 (20th June 2025), shaberon (21st June 2025), wondering (20th June 2025), Yoda (21st June 2025)

  19. Link to Post #10
    UK Avalon Member Brigantia's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th May 2019
    Location
    Near Chizzit Land
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,582
    Thanks
    30,836
    Thanked 15,766 times in 1,572 posts

    Default Re: Coins Dropping From Nowhere

    Last week I found a penny on the ground, something that very rarely happens to me, it's dated 2016 but in near-mint condition. Normally I would have put it in my purse but instinct told me to keep it as good luck.

  20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (20th June 2025), Casey Claar (28th September 2026), Ernie Nemeth (22nd June 2025), Gemma13 (21st June 2025), grapevine (20th June 2025), Harmony (21st June 2025), Hermoor (20th June 2025), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd June 2025), Rawhide68 (20th June 2025), rgray222 (20th June 2025), shaberon (21st June 2025), wondering (20th June 2025), Yoda (21st June 2025)

  21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Join Date
    1st April 2016
    Posts
    7,028
    Thanks
    35,972
    Thanked 40,157 times in 6,677 posts

    Default Re: Coins Dropping From Nowhere

    This has quite the thing to do with the formation of the Theosophical Society.


    In general, it had more to do with writing, such as some of the Mahatma Letters, and some objects such as teacups.

    In actual nuts and bolts, Morya appeared in New York City to deposit $500 in Col. Olcott's bank account twice. He could "forge" money like this but had to ask for help filling out the deposit slip. This was necessary to cover expenses so Olcott could go to a new way of life.

    Later, the Society for Psychic Research hugely attacked all this, but they are rather preposterous. It's somewhat of a vendetta.



    The Letters themselves say we can begin to understand how they were manifested when we understand the lithobyblion.

    I'll just sort of leave that in case anyone can explain it.


    Of course, those incidents were all on purpose, which gives me a bit of a pause as to why it might seem to happen randomly. I've never witnessed it. I've seen a penny land on its edge. Most of the manifested Letters were actually like that, they would "materialize" slightly above head level, and drop. I bet those coins were worth something when they were minted. If the explanation is not that someone you know is sending them, I have no idea. And if I was the one sending them, I'd tell you you're nuts. Therefor, if I was the one receiving them, I'd go back to the most cold sober realist who told me "it's impossible" and accuse them of the feat, and of doing it in such a way as to try to pass themselves off as an ordinary person. I would just do that for entertainment. Not to be rude to the person. Just to either get a confession or have a running joke.

    If I am willing to believe in Brownies and Elves and so forth, then, there could be willpower at work that appears random to us. I would suss out the human kingdom, living or dead, and if I could not figure out any person, it might be Them.

  22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (28th September 2026), Brigantia (23rd June 2025), Casey Claar (28th September 2026), Gemma13 (21st June 2025), grapevine (21st June 2025), Harmony (28th September 2026), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd June 2025), Rawhide68 (24th June 2025), Yoda (21st June 2025)

  23. Link to Post #12
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Join Date
    22nd September 2026
    Language
    Russian
    Age
    44
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 176 times in 36 posts

    Default Re: Coins Dropping From Nowhere

    This is very similar to a story I read. There might be a treasure buried under your house.

    Quote
    Treasures Reveal Themselves to Children

    My grandmother told me this story. She never had a penchant for fantasizing, and therefore this story is true. This happened when she was still just a child. They lived in a village back then, and near it, there were two cemeteries: an old one (abandoned, where no one had been buried for a long time) and a new one. Adults had no business being at the old cemetery, so they didn't go there, but the children, when the raspberries ripened, ran there almost every day. The raspberries grew exceptionally large and sweet there, and there were very many of them.
    So one day, my grandmother went there with other girls to eat raspberries. Everyone scattered across the cemetery, calling out to one another. My grandmother looks, and on one gravestone lies a coin. A kopeck. And for those times, a kopeck was big money. Especially for a child. She looked around to see if anyone was watching, and put this kopeck into her pocket. But on the way home, she couldn't contain herself.

    —'Let's drop by the shop,' —she says.
    —'I have a kopeck.'
    They went into the shop, bought a bunch of candies, and ate their fill.

    And the next day, they went to the old cemetery for raspberries again. She looks, and on the very same stone, two kopecks are already lying. And once more, she put them into her pocket. And on the way home, she led her girlfriends to the shop to eat pryaniki. And so it kept repeating. Every day the money lies on the stone, waiting for the children, and the amount doubles each time. The children began to live well: pryaniki, candies, and whatever other delicacies were in the village shop—they tried them all, ate their fill of everything. But an end comes to all good things; the adults noticed this endless feast, started asking questions, started trying to figure out whose money had been spent, and one fine day, my grandmother’s mother asked her daughter the overdue question: where on earth was the money for these sweets coming from?
    My grandmother told her everything. And on that very same day, it wasn't just a few coins waiting for the girl on the gravestone, but a whole ruble. The mother listened to her daughter and advised her not to tell anyone anything. And in the morning, the girl hurried back to the gravestone again. She looks, and two rubles are already lying there in banknotes. What a joy that was! The girl grabbed the money and ran back home to her mother. She was eager to share the news, and therefore, having not quite reached the house, she shouts from the street:

    —'Mama! Mama! Look, it's two rubles already!'
    But an old neighbor man was standing near the fence; he got on his guard and started asking questions. What two rubles? From where? In her joy, the little girl told him everything. Both about the old cemetery and about the money.
    And at night, she had a dream. Someone approached her, whose face and figure she could not make out, and says:

    —'What have you done? A treasure was revealing itself to you, but you told a bad person about it. Now the treasure will hide for many, many years.'

    He spoke and vanished. My grandmother woke up in the morning, went to the cemetery, but there was nothing on the stone.

  24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aleksandr For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (28th September 2026), bojancan (3rd October 2026), Casey Claar (28th September 2026), Ewan (28th September 2026), Harmony (28th September 2026), ThePythonicCow (28th September 2026), Yoda (28th September 2026)

  25. Link to Post #13
    UK Avalon Member Mike Gorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st May 2010
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Language
    English
    Age
    68
    Posts
    2,289
    Thanks
    7,192
    Thanked 18,287 times in 2,169 posts

    Default Re: Coins Dropping From Nowhere

    This reminds me of the Scole Experiments, where Aports occurred regularly, incidentally our old friend Rupert Sheldrake attended at least one of these sessions and I sent an email to him asking if he still gave credence to these people, he said 'Absolutely' he was unable to account for these events, just in case you have never heard of this experiment here is the full story from quite a few years back - many of the people involved in the original experiments have now passed on themselves, so this was a while back.

  26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (3rd October 2026), bojancan (3rd October 2026), Casey Claar (3rd October 2026), Ewan (4th October 2026), grapevine (4th October 2026), Harmony (4th October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2026)

  27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th April 2022
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Language
    English
    Age
    61
    Posts
    1,334
    Thanks
    7,639
    Thanked 12,707 times in 1,333 posts

    Default Re: Coins Dropping From Nowhere

    Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    This reminds me of the Scole Experiments, where Aports occurred regularly, incidentally our old friend Rupert Sheldrake attended at least one of these sessions and I sent an email to him asking if he still gave credence to these people, he said 'Absolutely' he was unable to account for these events, just in case you have never heard of this experiment here is the full story from quite a few years back - many of the people involved in the original experiments have now passed on themselves, so this was a while back.
    Mike,

    Thank you for reaching out to Rupert Sheldrake for his current impression, I appreciate you doing that. I came across the Scole Experiments some time ago due to the experiments they did with quartz crystal, which is not quite as detailed as my own, and which I currently conceptualize as having been the result of awakening dormant DNA, but interesting to me all the same. I am surprised they included this in the work they were doing, and perhaps you have given me a clue, mentioning that the people involved in the original experiments have now passed on. So, perhaps, the quartz crystal work is something newer to their expanding investigations ( ??? ).

    To (the original poster) Rawhide,

    The seemingly magical inspires me to no end, your posts here uplift me incredibly so and I have been lurking in the background following your shared events -- "pennies dropping" is such a wonderful communication concept. I do hope this continues for you, that you continue to break open the fuller messages attempting to come through and you continue to share these here. That the experiences include you actually hearing some of these pennies drop brings the overall occurrence of all this up into a whole new level. It makes me smile to ear to ear.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

  28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (3rd October 2026), Ewan (4th October 2026), grapevine (4th October 2026), Harmony (4th October 2026), Mike Gorman (4th October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2026)

  29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th April 2022
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Language
    English
    Age
    61
    Posts
    1,334
    Thanks
    7,639
    Thanked 12,707 times in 1,333 posts

    Default Re: Coins Dropping From Nowhere

    P.s.~ I know I am saying "pennies" when your coins were "kronas" - it is just what it makes me think of ....Also, "coins" are often referred to as "change" <-- something to think about.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

  30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (3rd October 2026), Ewan (4th October 2026), grapevine (4th October 2026), Harmony (4th October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2026)

  31. Link to Post #16
    United States Administrator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd December 2016
    Language
    English
    Posts
    3,781
    Thanks
    38,903
    Thanked 27,264 times in 3,482 posts

    Default Re: Coins Dropping From Nowhere

    For some reason, I have always been what others call "lucky."
    I find money and other things often, and it has happened since I was small. (Even just today, I found $40.)
    Once I found a large diamond, which I was able to cash in and buy a small car.

    I also win things - a lot. Sometimes I'm embarrassed to enter something, as I always seem to be the one that wins.
    My biggest win, I think was a brand new Chevy van. It came at just the right time of need for me...

    This is a strange confession, and luck helped me out so greatly during my earlier years. I often seemed to just be in the right places at the right time.
    I've often wondered why this seems to be reality for me - Perhaps my belief in it created the reality? And the more it happened, the stronger my belief in being "lucky" became?


    (sorry if this is off-topic)
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

  32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

    Arcturian108 (4th October 2026), Bill Ryan (Today), Casey Claar (4th October 2026), Ewan (4th October 2026), grapevine (4th October 2026), Harmony (4th October 2026), kudzy (4th October 2026), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th October 2026), Mike Gorman (4th October 2026), wondering (4th October 2026)

  33. Link to Post #17
    UK Avalon Member Mike Gorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st May 2010
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Language
    English
    Age
    68
    Posts
    2,289
    Thanks
    7,192
    Thanked 18,287 times in 2,169 posts

    Default Re: Coins Dropping From Nowhere

    Sue, very interesting I think we should all post our thoughts and experiences on these many threads, you never know when a resonance will occur and someone will be stirred to respond - this is after all what most of us see as being valuable on this forum, so never apologize for these posts, this is my opinion anyway. Luck yes it is a wonderful quality, I also have had certain turns of good fortune, I have not had the same level as yourself but yes a few 'wins' of lottery when I was in need of funds: I think we have connections with positive spiritual entities who love to help us out when we ask them, this might sound a bit 'Woo' but who cares, I wish you more luck, I wish the best of good fortune to all of our brothers and sisters on Avalon.

  34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (Today), Casey Claar (4th October 2026), Ewan (4th October 2026), grapevine (4th October 2026), Harmony (4th October 2026), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2026), wondering (4th October 2026)

  35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th April 2022
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Language
    English
    Age
    61
    Posts
    1,334
    Thanks
    7,639
    Thanked 12,707 times in 1,333 posts

    Default Re: Coins Dropping From Nowhere

    Sue, yeah, holy wow! This seems to me a good deal beyond just "luck". How wonderful that you are so well cared for I am as well, but not quite in this way.

    I agree with Mike, everyone who is so inclined to post in these threads is GOOD.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

    Arcturian108 (4th October 2026), Bill Ryan (Today), Harmony (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts