+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Are Trump Supporters A Virus?

  1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Join Date
    4th November 2012
    Posts
    3,351
    Thanks
    7,014
    Thanked 14,969 times in 3,001 posts

    Default Re: Are Trump Supporters A Virus?

    Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    In regards to President Trump, the MAGA movement & the media's Qanon this is mass targeting of these individuals, just like targeted individuals.

    But the thing that is going to be a game changer is the fact that RFK Junior wants to take the fluoride out of the water.

    Why, because your pineal gland will begin to decalcify and once your pineal gland starts function again , in my personal experience, people may lie to you but you pick it up straight away when they do. For example, that person will say what ever they say to you and straight after you will know if what they say is true or a lie. Imagine the implications of that when all propaganda will become ineffective, all because fluoride was taken out of the water.
    For way over 10 years now, we have been using domestic water pumped straight from a spring, so no fluoride. I am not sure that it has made a difference to me (lived in the city before that). Have I become more attuned to BS? I know in my childhood and early adulthood I was deeply hurt by people because I trusted and did not see the BS. Now, I do see right through the BS and pick up ... do not know how to explain it, but ... I see the lies and BS. I am learning to 'roll with the punches' rather than bristle with defensiveness. I thought I am experiencing the wisdom of old age, but you think it could to with the pineal gland and fluoride?

    Sorry I can't remember the term but I cannot visualise in pictures in my mind and only realised this later in life. The past few years, sometimes when I close my eyes at night I get this picture show going on, spontaneously ... very colourful and it includes the appearances of faces of people I do not recognise. Me, who cannot have a picture in my mind of anyone (have to look at photos) and I see these distinctive faces very clearly. Maybe it is about fluoride and the pineal gland?

    People were seduced by propaganda and did dreadful things as groups long before fluoride was bring added to water so I am not sure that crowd think will go away.
    What about when you are typing on your computer. Can you visualize what you are trying to convey? If, for some reason, you are using a metaphor, can you visualize that?

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

    DNA (4th September 2026), petra (4th September 2026)

  3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th May 2011
    Location
    S.W. Missouri
    Language
    English
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,956
    Thanks
    37,405
    Thanked 31,386 times in 4,667 posts

    Default Re: Are Trump Supporters A Virus?

    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    In regards to President Trump, the MAGA movement & the media's Qanon this is mass targeting of these individuals, just like targeted individuals.

    But the thing that is going to be a game changer is the fact that RFK Junior wants to take the fluoride out of the water.

    Why, because your pineal gland will begin to decalcify and once your pineal gland starts function again , in my personal experience, people may lie to you but you pick it up straight away when they do. For example, that person will say what ever they say to you and straight after you will know if what they say is true or a lie. Imagine the implications of that when all propaganda will become ineffective, all because fluoride was taken out of the water.
    For way over 10 years now, we have been using domestic water pumped straight from a spring, so no fluoride. I am not sure that it has made a difference to me (lived in the city before that). Have I become more attuned to BS? I know in my childhood and early adulthood I was deeply hurt by people because I trusted and did not see the BS. Now, I do see right through the BS and pick up ... do not know how to explain it, but ... I see the lies and BS. I am learning to 'roll with the punches' rather than bristle with defensiveness. I thought I am experiencing the wisdom of old age, but you think it could to with the pineal gland and fluoride?

    Sorry I can't remember the term but I cannot visualise in pictures in my mind and only realised this later in life. The past few years, sometimes when I close my eyes at night I get this picture show going on, spontaneously ... very colourful and it includes the appearances of faces of people I do not recognise. Me, who cannot have a picture in my mind of anyone (have to look at photos) and I see these distinctive faces very clearly. Maybe it is about fluoride and the pineal gland?

    People were seduced by propaganda and did dreadful things as groups long before fluoride was bring added to water so I am not sure that crowd think will go away.
    What about when you are typing on your computer. Can you visualize what you are trying to convey? If, for some reason, you are using a metaphor, can you visualize that?
    SDV

    Quote Aphantasia is a neurological variation characterized by the inability to voluntarily visualize mental images in one's mind. [1] (https://aphantasia.com/what-is-aphantasia), [2] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphantasia)
    I have this as well.
    All my life. I used to think teachers in school were cruel when they would ask you to visualize all the time.
    My thoughts being that if I couldn't visualize then there are probably lots of kids who can't visualize.
    Turns out it's only about 1% of us who can't visualize and I'm pretty sure the discovery is pretty recent.
    I've always been a slow learner.
    My whole life it has always felt like I have to work twice as hard as everyone else and I'm still having a hard time.
    Starting new jobs can be a pain in the ass because of this

    I also have been highly empathic my whole life.
    A true burden as a child but kind of useful as an adult.
    I also get the full fledged color images when I close my eyes and relax as sleep approaches.
    I can even guide it a little as I hold on to consciousness and it's kind of a new thing, maybe the last 8 years or so.
    It's cool because it's the only things even close to visualizing I've ever had.

    An added caveat for pineal gland decalcification would be to use a solution if borax and water for consuming.
    A one tablespoon solution of a mixture of 1 teaspoon of borax in a one quart jar of water before bed and first thing in the morning has done wonders for me.
    Last edited by DNA; 4th September 2026 at 03:32.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

    AutumnW (4th September 2026), petra (4th September 2026)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts