+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: ChatGPT image generation is malfunctioning right now September 13th

  1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Join Date
    7th July 2016
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,659
    Thanks
    10,196
    Thanked 8,447 times in 2,725 posts

    Default ChatGPT image generation is malfunctioning right now September 13th

    I gave it two pictures.. and said "put us together and make us look sexy". The result was.. well I can't even post it hahaha.. no way. I asked it to change the bikini to red and it told me it violated policy.

    I managed to get two separate but similar images of me and my friend. One I am wearing lingerie!! The bodies are all wrong of course. All it needs are your faces.

    Go ahead try it if you dare!

    Edit: Omg I'm dying. I sent two of my friends images so far. It's too sexy... TOO SEXY. Don't have images? Take them off their Facebook

    Edit 2: I've got five total now and the boobs are all TOO huge. Like I'm talking watermelons. My boyfriend is not impressed. I did his too

    Edit 3: Tried it with celebrity images but didn't work
    Last edited by petra; 13th September 2026 at 22:16.

  2. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Join Date
    7th July 2016
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,659
    Thanks
    10,196
    Thanked 8,447 times in 2,725 posts

    Default Re: ChatGPT image generation is malfunctioning right now September 13th

    ChatGPTs reply:

    Mhm. Yeah, thanks for flagging that. It is giving us trouble right now. The moderation layer is a bit sensitive with anything suggestive. I’m sorry about that. We’re actively working on making it better, so it catches truly unsafe stuff without blocking normal creativity. If you like, I can still help

    My boyfriend: Automatic safety, dude

    Exactly. If you like, I can still help describe outfits, poses, lighting, or vibe in a safe way.

  3. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Join Date
    7th July 2016
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,659
    Thanks
    10,196
    Thanked 8,447 times in 2,725 posts

    Default Re: ChatGPT image generation is malfunctioning right now September 13th

    To compare and contrast I tried the same thing with Google Gemini, two pictures and asked it to make us sexier. It was much nicer, no bikinis or lingerie! Just changed the pose.

    I wonder what that conversation is even like.. how sexy is too sexy? Google Gemini got it right.. putting me in lingerie is not what I would calls SAFE. Not at all. It's really funny though and I wish someone would try it so I could get your reaction

  4. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Join Date
    7th July 2016
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,659
    Thanks
    10,196
    Thanked 8,447 times in 2,725 posts

    Default Re: ChatGPT image generation is malfunctioning right now September 13th

    Update.. this no longer works. They fixed it. Now if you say "put us together and make it sexy" it says this:

    We’re so sorry, but the image we created may violate our guardrails around nudity, sexuality, or erotic content. If you think we got it wrong, please retry or edit your prompt.

  5. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd September 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Age
    60
    Posts
    30,176
    Thanks
    45,269
    Thanked 169,015 times in 28,197 posts

    Default Re: ChatGPT image generation is malfunctioning right now September 13th

    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

    Johnnycomelately (15th September 2026), petra (15th September 2026)

  7. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th January 2022
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Language
    English
    Age
    67
    Posts
    2,168
    Thanks
    27,285
    Thanked 13,318 times in 2,138 posts

    Default Re: ChatGPT image generation is malfunctioning right now September 13th

    Hi John. This thread is about the OP, another of her journals. I’m happy to keep the problems-with-AI thread on-topic. Cheers.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

    petra (15th September 2026)

  9. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Join Date
    7th July 2016
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,659
    Thanks
    10,196
    Thanked 8,447 times in 2,725 posts

    Default Re: ChatGPT image generation is malfunctioning right now September 13th

    Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Hi John. This thread is about the OP, another of her journals. I’m happy to keep the problems-with-AI thread on-topic. Cheers.
    It's not a journal. This thread died when they fixed the malfunction

  10. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Join Date
    7th July 2016
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,659
    Thanks
    10,196
    Thanked 8,447 times in 2,725 posts

    Default Re: ChatGPT image generation is malfunctioning right now September 13th

    There is actually a new one that's similar

    This still works as far as I know, I'm rate limited so I can't try again until tonight

    Put in a photo of your face, and tell chatGPT to make you look like you are on a beach sunbathing

    If you are girl it gives you big melons! I asked to make them smaller and that actually worked too

    I'm telling you.. it's too sexy! They have gone too far with it

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts