+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: Remedy for Being Soulless

  1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th August 2015
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks
    12,626
    Thanked 11,215 times in 1,254 posts

    Default Remedy for Being Soulless

    Folks,
    One of my main spirit guides has provided me with a remedy for being soulless that I wish to share with the Avalon community. In the past three years I have held a Covid Recovery Course three times, and of the 50 total participants, one-quarter were soulless. We were able to repair the situation in each case. I believe that the reason these people became soulless has to do with the synthetic nature of the mRNA shots which went everywhere in their bodies, to the point that their souls no longer recognized their hosts as human, and thus left.

    Extrapolating from the small number of people I had to work with compared with the numbers of people on the planet who received the mRNA shots, we get about 2.5 billion people took at least one shot, and my guide says 80 million (3.2%) of those may be soulless. Of course I cannot deal with these numbers of injured, but in our Avalon community, some of you may suspect that either you have this issue, or you know of someone who has the signs of this problem. I consider the signs to be of just getting by in life, able to barely do whatever work one has, and lack of creativity. Generally soulless people are babysat by interdimensional beings. Thus they can appear somewhat normal to themselves and others.

    I encourage you to private message me with full names and birthdates, and your, or their permission in writing. I have had strong clairsentient ability for more than 30 years. I just conducted a small private course this past weekend and discovered one of the participants was a high-functioning soulless individual. She knew something was wrong. She thought she was autistic, but I discovered the real cause, and we fixed it. Afterwards, she had so much energy that we couldn't keep her still. She got so excited. Anyway, this is a rare opportunity to help a few people.

  2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

    grapevine (15th September 2026), Inversion (14th September 2026), Isserley (15th September 2026), Johan (Keyholder) (15th September 2026), Kalamos (15th September 2026), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th September 2026), Michi (20th September 2026), petra (14th September 2026), Raskolnikov (14th September 2026), thepainterdoug (25th September 2026), Tintin (15th September 2026), truthseek (25th September 2026)

  3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd July 2018
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,735
    Thanks
    10,741
    Thanked 23,986 times in 2,724 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Infuriating, frightening, and sinister. I knew they were up to no good with those things. Thanks for the special offer Arcturian108. I remember hearing the story of a child who had just received the shot who said something to this effect, "I can no longer feel my connection to God." What was it they're calling these people now because they are no longer considered strictly human or homo sapien anymore - borg sapien? And I've heard that everyone's been infected with this stuff whether you've been vaxxed or not simply from the shedding. And who knows what they're spraying us with these days. If you don't mind my asking, how exactly did you fix the high-functioning soulless individual?

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

    Arcturian108 (16th September 2026), grapevine (15th September 2026), Inversion (14th September 2026), petra (14th September 2026), Tintin (15th September 2026)

  5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th August 2015
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks
    12,626
    Thanked 11,215 times in 1,254 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Quote Posted by Raskolnikov (here)
    Infuriating, frightening, and sinister. I knew they were up to no good with those things. Thanks for the special offer Arcturian108. I remember hearing the story of a child who had just received the shot who said something to this effect, "I can no longer feel my connection to God." What was it they're calling these people now because they are no longer considered strictly human or homo sapien anymore - borg sapien? And I've heard that everyone's been infected with this stuff whether you've been vaxxed or not simply from the shedding. And who knows what they're spraying us with these days. If you don't mind my asking, how exactly did you fix the high-functioning soulless individual?
    Yep. All true. This particular spirit guide that has trained me to work with him is Babaji of the Yogananda tradition. He chose a new soul that was willing to enter my student's body and carry on.

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

    grapevine (15th September 2026), Inversion (14th September 2026), Johan (Keyholder) (15th September 2026), petra (14th September 2026), Raskolnikov (14th September 2026), Tintin (15th September 2026)

  7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Join Date
    7th July 2016
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,673
    Thanks
    10,225
    Thanked 8,454 times in 2,732 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    When I brought the idea up about soulless people to my mom she laughed at me and said there's no such thing but I've grown to think she was probably wrong. I first learned of soulless people when I was researching psychopathy, on Tom Montalks website montalk.net. I used to think I was one for a while, but decided against it, for me there's something else causing depression. I still feel my connection with God too

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

    Arcturian108 (14th September 2026), grapevine (15th September 2026), Inversion (14th September 2026), Johan (Keyholder) (15th September 2026), Raskolnikov (14th September 2026), Tintin (15th September 2026)

  9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Join Date
    19th March 2016
    Posts
    2,676
    Thanks
    28,780
    Thanked 16,065 times in 2,553 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    In a recent The Why Files video called Aliens in the Ocean, and a War for Earth | The Friendship Case AJ Gentile describes how a benevolent race created a soulless race that became their enemy. According to a Spirit Science video the Anunnaki used the souls from the Atlanteans to power what the Wingmakers interviews refer to as Human 1.0. What you described in post#1 reminds me of Barack's movie Leave the World Behind.

    In this video former FBI John Desouza talks with David Paulides. Missing 411, The UFO Connection
    Quote John Desouza is a retired FBI agent who was targeted while with the bureau. James Comey came after him because of negative comments he made about Bush junior. He got spiritual help and lawyers. There's a plotted disinterest in investigating disappearances that they view as losers meaning there'll be no arrests or convictions. About 41:00 he said they used holograms on 9/11 that could also create sound. The event was done for many, many reasons by a cabal which includes a ritual sacrifice. They had internal announcements on their speaker systems in the towers that told people to stay in their offices so they could get 50,000 kills rather than 3,000. I heard there was a cloaked ship above the towers to collect souls which means TPTB made a deal before the event. Seemingly, that's been done throughout history where ships will hover over battle fields then they get a bunch of slaves for off-world uses. James Rink said they'll offer a terminal patient immortality then put their soul in a cyborg for 600 years.

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

    Arcturian108 (15th September 2026), grapevine (15th September 2026), Johan (Keyholder) (15th September 2026), petra (14th September 2026), Raskolnikov (15th September 2026), Tintin (15th September 2026)

  11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th August 2015
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks
    12,626
    Thanked 11,215 times in 1,254 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Inversion: I am a pretty practical person, who thinks in terms of fixing people's real lives, rather than imagining all kinds of theoretical reasons for soulless people. The world of academia has given up exploring the topic of souls, or the "science of souls" as the Catholic Church saw to that when they created the first universities in Europe. And of course, we had the scourge of witch-hunting as well, which made anything related to the work that I do anathema.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

    grapevine (15th September 2026), Inversion (15th September 2026), Johan (Keyholder) (15th September 2026), Raskolnikov (15th September 2026), Tintin (15th September 2026)

  13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th August 2015
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks
    12,626
    Thanked 11,215 times in 1,254 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    I just read this on Twitter/X, and believe it is pertinent to this conversation:

    🚨SHOCKING STATEMENTS FROM Dr. Chris Shoemaker:

    "The chromosomal karyotype of people 'vaccinated' against COVID has been genetically and permanently modified.

    One third of the weight of each injection you received was deoxyribonucleic acid, which has the ability to penetrate the nucleus of your cell.

    Unfortunately, it was discovered that in liver cells and many other tissue cells of patients, both living and deceased, the person's chromosomal karyotype has changed permanently. Their sperm, their ovarian cells, their spleen cells, their immune cells, in the center of the bone marrow, all have changed permanently and now contain genetic material that is not human and certainly does not represent their humanity"...👇

    "The scientists who created this knew it. You can't create something so nefarious and capable of affecting so many cells in so many ways if it isn't produced intentionally and nefariously. That is the second reason for presenting my arguments, and they are well supported by science

    link

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

    grapevine (15th September 2026), Isserley (15th September 2026), Johan (Keyholder) (15th September 2026), Raskolnikov (15th September 2026)

  15. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member
    Join Date
    2nd January 2011
    Location
    In the playground
    Language
    English
    Posts
    3,065
    Thanks
    40,863
    Thanked 23,872 times in 2,953 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Quote Posted by Raskolnikov (here)
    Infuriating, frightening, and sinister. I knew they were up to no good with those things. Thanks for the special offer Arcturian108. I remember hearing the story of a child who had just received the shot who said something to this effect, "I can no longer feel my connection to God." What was it they're calling these people now because they are no longer considered strictly human or homo sapien anymore - borg sapien? And I've heard that everyone's been infected with this stuff whether you've been vaxxed or not simply from the shedding. And who knows what they're spraying us with these days. If you don't mind my asking, how exactly did you fix the high-functioning soulless individual?
    Yep. All true. This particular spirit guide that has trained me to work with him is Babaji of the Yogananda tradition. He chose a new soul that was willing to enter my student's body and carry on.
    Sorry to sound picky Arcturian but I wouldn't want a "new" soul - I'd want the old soul back and although I was vaccinated once I think (hope) I'm still intact. I'm also convinced that souls inhabit non-human bodies, so that not being human wouldn't be a valid reason for the soul vacating. In fact all the more reason for it to stay, although I'm not an expert.
    "Is there an idea more radical in the history of the human race than turning your children over to total strangers whom you know nothing about, and having those strangers work on your child's mind, out of your sight, for a period of twelve years?" John Taylor Gatto

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grapevine For This Post:

    Arcturian108 (15th September 2026), Raskolnikov (15th September 2026)

  17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th August 2015
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks
    12,626
    Thanked 11,215 times in 1,254 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Quote Posted by grapevine (here)
    Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Quote Posted by Raskolnikov (here)
    Infuriating, frightening, and sinister. I knew they were up to no good with those things. Thanks for the special offer Arcturian108. I remember hearing the story of a child who had just received the shot who said something to this effect, "I can no longer feel my connection to God." What was it they're calling these people now because they are no longer considered strictly human or homo sapien anymore - borg sapien? And I've heard that everyone's been infected with this stuff whether you've been vaxxed or not simply from the shedding. And who knows what they're spraying us with these days. If you don't mind my asking, how exactly did you fix the high-functioning soulless individual?
    Yep. All true. This particular spirit guide that has trained me to work with him is Babaji of the Yogananda tradition. He chose a new soul that was willing to enter my student's body and carry on.
    Sorry to sound picky Arcturian but I wouldn't want a "new" soul - I'd want the old soul back and although I was vaccinated once I think (hope) I'm still intact. I'm also convinced that souls inhabit non-human bodies, so that not being human wouldn't be a valid reason for the soul vacating. In fact all the more reason for it to stay, although I'm not an expert.
    It is true that many animals, not all, have souls as well. You are not soulless, so don't worry on that score, but if you were, you would be happy with whatever you received to relieve your condition.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

    grapevine (15th September 2026), petra (15th September 2026), Raskolnikov (15th September 2026)

  19. Link to Post #10
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Join Date
    20th February 2023
    Language
    Estonian
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,152
    Thanks
    3,158
    Thanked 8,503 times in 1,144 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    What is a soul ? In what form or where in human body do you perceive those things ?

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaak For This Post:

    Arcturian108 (15th September 2026), grapevine (17th September 2026), petra (15th September 2026), Raskolnikov (15th September 2026)

  21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th August 2015
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks
    12,626
    Thanked 11,215 times in 1,254 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Quote Posted by Jaak (here)
    What is a soul ? In what form or where in human body do you perceive those things ?
    There is no science of 'soul' although I wish there were. Modern philosophers are mainly atheists and materialists and won't even address this topic. In ancient Greece, both Plato and Aristotle had opinions about souls that you can research online. When I reviewed the subject for a book I wrote, I noted that the definition of 'soul' was on a continuum from those who believe all souls are a part of God and not individuals, to the materialists who think of 'soul' as an antiquated idea. Here is a quote from my book:

    "Energy, ... implies materiality, and thus I take a middle position between those who reduce the soul to an epiphenomenon of material function and those who inflate the soul to God. This energy envelope that I am proposing surrounds the body like a cloud or mist, which at some points is attached to the body--indicative of more complete absorption in those locations. I believe that Aristotelian materialists are partly correct when they try to place the soul inside of the body. The soul is attached to part of the body, but which part may vary from person to person."

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

    grapevine (19th September 2026), Isserley (17th September 2026), petra (15th September 2026), Raskolnikov (15th September 2026)

  23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member Isserley's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th December 2010
    Posts
    603
    Thanks
    2,068
    Thanked 5,469 times in 584 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Hi all, I decided to contact Arcturian108 (Ruth) regarding my own condition. I asked her to perform a soul reading on me and provide a diagnosis, as many physical and spiritual issues—naturally—can stem from that very part of our being. Although this thread is about people who have lost their souls, that was not the case for me.

    According to Ruth’s reading, I had three souls, one of which was unhappy in the body and wanted to leave. This unhappiness manifested as minor ailments, a lack of energy, depression—which I masked in every possible way just to keep functioning—but which could eventually have escalated into more serious psychosomatic disorder. According to Ruth, when a soul wishes to leave the body for some reason, it sees no other way out but death; thus, it slowly kills the body in its desire to break free.

    The very moment Ruth "freed" the soul that wanted to be released I didn't feel a significant change, but I slept very well that night, and now I definitely feel somewhat lighter—free of any pain or depression... at least until I read the morning news, . In any case, it is clear to me that these things are difficult to grasp and scientifically prove and whether it was psychosomatic or due to Ruth, I know I feel better, and I am very grateful to her for that.
    Highly recommended.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

    Arcturian108 (17th September 2026), grapevine (17th September 2026), Michi (20th September 2026), petra (17th September 2026), Raskolnikov (17th September 2026)

  25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th August 2015
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks
    12,626
    Thanked 11,215 times in 1,254 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Quote Posted by Isserley (here)
    Hi all, I decided to contact Arcturian108 (Ruth) regarding my own condition. I asked her to perform a soul reading on me and provide a diagnosis, as many physical and spiritual issues—naturally—can stem from that very part of our being. Although this thread is about people who have lost their souls, that was not the case for me.

    According to Ruth’s reading, I had three souls, one of which was unhappy in the body and wanted to leave. This unhappiness manifested as minor ailments, a lack of energy, depression—which I masked in every possible way just to keep functioning—but which could eventually have escalated into more serious psychosomatic disorder. According to Ruth, when a soul wishes to leave the body for some reason, it sees no other way out but death; thus, it slowly kills the body in its desire to break free.

    The very moment Ruth "freed" the soul that wanted to be released I didn't feel a significant change, but I slept very well that night, and now I definitely feel somewhat lighter—free of any pain or depression... at least until I read the morning news, . In any case, it is clear to me that these things are difficult to grasp and scientifically prove and whether it was psychosomatic or due to Ruth, I know I feel better, and I am very grateful to her for that.
    Highly recommended.
    The word "lighter" in the middle of the above post is the word I have heard over and over again from the people I have relieved of depressed souls.

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

    grapevine (17th September 2026), Isserley (17th September 2026), Raskolnikov (17th September 2026)

  27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th January 2022
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Language
    English
    Age
    67
    Posts
    2,171
    Thanks
    27,311
    Thanked 13,340 times in 2,142 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    I find the idea of soullessness to be fantastical. Not fantastic, but a fantasy. Same with the idea of multiple souls attached to one body.

    Since Arcturian108 (Ruth) is crediting her “spirit guide”, I am curious about that source.

    Ruth, please tell us what you know about this spirit advisor, including their past, their motives, and any arrangements or pacts which you have with them.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

    grapevine (17th September 2026), Raskolnikov (17th September 2026)

  29. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Member Ashiris's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd June 2022
    Language
    Dutch
    Age
    78
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    1,122
    Thanked 1,609 times in 322 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Organic portals have been around here for a very long time. Rudolf Steiner was already writing about them back in the 1930s.
    Bernhard Guenther has written extensively about it. You can recognize them by their empty eyes. . They are empty shells. That doesn't mean they are unfriendly or bad.
    https://veilofreality.com/?s=organic+portals



    As for those spike proteins from the jabs: a great many terrified people took the shot(s)—representing a large portion of the global population—and the parasites' mind-control programs did the rest. Of course, it is kind to want to help people one perceives as soulless. But people *with* a soul are never soulless; they are merely temporarily cut off from their higher self.


    Have a nice day
    Last edited by Ashiris; 20th September 2026 at 02:40.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

    grapevine (17th September 2026), Michi (17th September 2026)

  31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th August 2015
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks
    12,626
    Thanked 11,215 times in 1,254 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    I find the idea of soullessness to be fantastical. Not fantastic, but a fantasy. Same with the idea of multiple souls attached to one body.

    Since Arcturian108 (Ruth) is crediting her “spirit guide”, I am curious about that source.

    Ruth, please tell us what you know about this spirit advisor, including their past, their motives, and any arrangements or pacts which you have with them.
    Thank you for asking some pertinent questions. The spirit guide who trained me in the multiple-soul theory is Babaji, of the Paramahansa Yogananda tradition. Yogananda devotes Chapter 33 "Babaji, the Yogi-Christ of Modern India" in his book Autobiography of a Yogi. The lineage of which Yogananda comes from considers Babaji to be an avatar, or part of God. I, however, came from a different lineage, that of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, a follower of Shankaracharya Brahmananda Saraswati. Maharishi Mahesh Yogi made me a teacher of Transcendental Meditation in 1975, one of 10,000 Americans to become teachers of that system.

    I never thought I would become close to Babaji, and have made no special pact with him since seeking his help with a mid-life crisis I had in 1987. I was amazed when he came to my aid immediately while I was living and working in Tokyo. I felt this in terms of an overpowering energy that entered my body at that time and I realized I had just called him, and he actually came to help me. His presence took about 20 seconds. After that, it took another four years for me to realize that he hadn't left. For whatever unknown reason he chose to stay with me for 23 years, always in my presence, and available to answer all my questions.

    I don't know what his motives are, other than helping humanity, but he got me to write a book about multiple souls. About his past, I only know what is in Yogananda's book, which says that Babaji was possibly hundreds of years old, when appearing in a human body, always looking youthful. Regarding historical references to multiple souls sharing a body, I interviewed Daniel C. Matt, Professor of Jewish Mysticism at the Graduate Theological Union, of the University of California, Berkeley. Professor Matt said: "[In the Kabbalah] There is a mention of what's called gilgul transmigration. But within gilgul it's called ibbur, which is another soul coming into a body that already has a soul."

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

    grapevine (17th September 2026), Isserley (18th September 2026), petra (17th September 2026), Raskolnikov (17th September 2026), truthseek (25th September 2026)

  33. Link to Post #17
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    15th November 2011
    Language
    English
    Posts
    6,897
    Thanks
    44,279
    Thanked 58,002 times in 6,809 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Chipping in briefly with my own take.

    In my opinion, one's soul energy can be diminished. My father experienced this near the end. His Alzheimers lowered his consciousness piece by piece over time, along with his intellect, his awareness, and his memory. I began to sense on an energetic level that his soul energy was gradually shrinking at the same time. He didn't need it. His mind could no longer use it. The disease was reducing him to a very basic, almost childlike form. In the weeks and months leading up to his death, I am convinced that the majority of his soul energy had already passed over.

    But while he remained alive, a portion of his soul remained embodied -- even if it was just a small percentage of what was there a few years ago. I just don't think it's possible for a human to function without some soul energy present, or, absent a soul, a more basic form of spirit.

    In my view, based on my learnings and various adventures, there is a difference between "spirit" and "soul".

    Spirit is the basic energy "stuff" that gives everything in the Universe awareness. The entire Universe originated -- radiated, emanated, flared off -- from Source, or God, the ultimate All That Is. All that is, is, therefore, a part of the All That Is. Which makes everything spirit. Which makes everything aware. A tree is aware. Even a grain of sand. Because they are part of the All This Is. So there could be humans walking around with just that basic awareness of spirit, having no resident soul per se. A soul specifically being an individuated and highly concentrated parcel of spirit that has been endowed, or has endowed itself, with conscious intelligence.

    I do believe it's quite possible actually (given the current state of the world) that not every human being on the planet right now is endowed with conscious intelligence. These people may well be, to a greater or lesser extent, vitalized with a more basic (lower) form of energy. There are many mitigating factors that make a case for that, namely, humanity is nearing the end of a karmic cycle (these are the "end times" in case you hadn't noticed ). Too few souls remain in the "waiting area", you could say, to start a new life at this time. Why not? Most souls completed their karma in their last incarnation. They do not need to come back. Others, still stuck in their karma, or having incurred too much negative karma in the last one hundred years, simply do not have enough time left to fulfil a life time's karmic contract to work it off. That ship has sailed.

    The planetary clock is ticking. It's like the end of the school year. If you haven't completed your homework yet, tough luck, but you won't get to graduate. Today, not all available bodies are being filled by human souls. Other "energies" are coming in. And I don't mean NHI's. A more basic form of energy. Possibly that which naturally exists before becoming individuated. It's a window of opportunity to have an experience before the bell rings. This is getting off topic, but you can read more about this interesting but somewhat troubling theory here: Dolores Cannon: The Back Drop People.

    But I do not think however that any of these people, if they do exist, are here on this forum. Avalon exists beyond their awareness and vibration.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

  34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

    Anchor (18th September 2026), Arcturian108 (17th September 2026), grapevine (18th September 2026), Isserley (18th September 2026), petra (18th September 2026), Raskolnikov (17th September 2026), truthseek (25th September 2026)

  35. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member Anchor's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th February 2010
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Language
    English
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    11,425
    Thanked 26,555 times in 3,812 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    ... not all available bodies are being filled by human souls.
    ...
    you can read more about this interesting but somewhat troubling theory here: Dolores Cannon: The Back Drop People
    This was my first thought reading the thread, and I had to wait this far before someone said it

    Out in rural NSW we don't bump into these people until we go shopping (30 mins drive to local fairly large town) then they are all over the place in the shopping malls (free aircon!). Easy to spot: vacant, stuck to phones, often huge bodies with medical issues - frequently poor mobility, no situational awareness - "zombies"
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the whole truth be known by all, let nothing but the truth be known by all --

  36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

    Arcturian108 (18th September 2026), Isserley (18th September 2026), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th September 2026), petra (18th September 2026), Raskolnikov (18th September 2026)

  37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th August 2015
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks
    12,626
    Thanked 11,215 times in 1,254 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Not only have I seen Dolores Cannon speak in person, but I also trained with her to do past-life readings. I found her training to be excellent, and used her techniques for quite a few years. Now, having established that, I wish to say that having read several of her books after that, I found no coherent theory in her written work. She just enjoyed shocking people with many outrageous ideas, and this "backdrop people" idea being one of them. She died before Covid, but remember all the films about zombies? Now I believe that genre was predictive programming. We are definitely not being told about what goes on at the soul level.

  38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

    grapevine (18th September 2026), Isserley (18th September 2026), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th September 2026), petra (18th September 2026), Raskolnikov (18th September 2026), Sue (Ayt) (18th September 2026), truthseek (25th September 2026)

  39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd July 2018
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,735
    Thanks
    10,741
    Thanked 23,986 times in 2,724 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    You’ll have to forgive me if I wander a bit in this one but the conversation sparked so many different avenues of thought. Dolores Cannon was responsible for waking me up. My wife and I were driving back to SF from LA, a six hour drive, and a friend recommended I try Coast to Coast. As luck would have it, she was the guest that night. C2C was played on so many stations back then that as we progressed up Highway 5 when one would go out we were able to find another. My mind was blown. I devoured all her books and seriously considered booking a reading with her. I’m not so sure I would say she enjoyed shocking people, though she was very good at it, as much as she shared the information she was being given and very often it was just flat-out shocking. One story in her Convoluted Universe series spoke of a dark world where souls were implanted into robots while Jesus and the Essenes spoke of an energetic barrier the Essenes used to keep away all those vibrating at a lower frequency then that attained by the Essenes, a frequency fence, if you will, that negative forces couldn’t tolerate and would quickly vacate to avoid pain and discomfort. Seems the Essenes had a certain mastery over the elements. See, I’m wandering, but just wanted to add that because it’s such a beautiful idea and very similar to what you were alluding to Mark when you spoke of the soulless not being here on Avalon because “Avalon exists beyond their awareness and vibration.”

    Concerning “allowing aliens into your templates,” I tend to view it as there’s a larger war of good vs evil taking place throughout the universe and we little Amnesians no longer understand how or why it started, but that there are other races who’ve managed to not forget and have attained states of great wisdom and understanding of both the history and the mechanics of how things truly operate, similar to the Essenes above, but infinitely more so. Call them aliens if you like because their way of living would definitely appear alien in comparison to our rudimentary existence here on Earth. I’ve read too many stories of avatars that have transcended the elements and the body, seized the philospher’s stone and moved on so who’s to say these same enlightened individuals haven’t come back to help? Lord knows we need it. And I do remember Dolores Cannon had to ask for protection before it would be granted, in accordance with the laws of free will, so it’s true there are definitely negative forces one should be very careful of when communicating with beings of other realms. Some connect with the positive while others summon the opposite similar to those mentioned in the Emerald Tablets that needed blood to manifest and ultimately crept into the councils, how history repeats. It’s all in accordance to your level of understanding and the frequency you’re broadcasting as to who will respond, similar to radiowaves picked up on the radio.

    Agree that we should avoid “outside gurus.” As Mark stated above, it’s a little late for that at this point. It all boils down to a test in discernment and learning to trust our own intuition and inner guidance. And so how does that play out in a world filled with the soulless? I’ve been sensing the soulless/NPC thing for quite a while now, and it’s only been increasing since so many took the needle. Multiple souls occupying one body is a very bizarre concept to consider, as if we don’t have enough voices in our heads already. But I was wondering, do you also help people get rid of negative entities? In my early twenties, I had one of those dark entities of the truly frightening kind, seen in the state between sleep and waking, when you can’t move but seem to see through your closed eyelids, seem to enter my body. I watched it suspended up in the corner of the room and then descend upon me, pin me down, and seem to enter me. I tried to scream for help but couldn’t move and finally woke up in a cold sweat. Looking back on it now, my life got pretty dark afterwards with heavy drinking and black depression. I sometimes wonder if that being has had an influence of my decisions since that time, maybe fulfilling its own perverse fantasies through me.

  40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

    Arcturian108 (18th September 2026), grapevine (18th September 2026), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th September 2026), petra (21st September 2026), Sue (Ayt) (18th September 2026)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts