+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Remedy for Being Soulless

  1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th August 2015
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks
    12,625
    Thanked 11,215 times in 1,254 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Quote Posted by Raskolnikov (here)
    "Agree that we should avoid “outside gurus.” As Mark stated above, it’s a little late for that at this point. It all boils down to a test in discernment and learning to trust our own intuition and inner guidance. And so how does that play out in a world filled with the soulless? I’ve been sensing the soulless/NPC thing for quite a while now, and it’s only been increasing since so many took the needle. Multiple souls occupying one body is a very bizarre concept to consider, as if we don’t have enough voices in our heads already. But I was wondering, do you also help people get rid of negative entities? In my early twenties, I had one of those dark entities of the truly frightening kind, seen in the state between sleep and waking, when you can’t move but seem to see through your closed eyelids, seem to enter my body. I watched it suspended up in the corner of the room and then descend upon me, pin me down, and seem to enter me. I tried to scream for help but couldn’t move and finally woke up in a cold sweat. Looking back on it now, my life got pretty dark afterwards with heavy drinking and black depression. I sometimes wonder if that being has had an influence of my decisions since that time, maybe fulfilling its own perverse fantasies through me.
    In my 37 years of working as a soul healer/psychic counselor I have certainly run across all kinds of negative entities, and learned how to deal with them appropriately. If you pm me your real name and birthdate, I can certainly check as to what you currently have going on. Then we can discuss next steps.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

    petra (20th September 2026), Raskolnikov (18th September 2026), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th September 2026)

  3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th January 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    68
    Posts
    6,130
    Thanks
    27,958
    Thanked 40,735 times in 5,856 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    I think we might believe we are soulless, that we might even act as if we were soulless.

    In my experience, I believe I have been abandoned because I am no longer pertinent.

    My soul is there, but I am not important any more.

    The energies that make life possible expend their efforts on those that matter.

    My daughter and her children are now the focus, as it should be.

    My powers have been relegated to the next generations.

    I have done my part, and am no longer relevant.

    Now I wait for the final chapter to be written, where I am written out of the script entirely.

    It is like being given a gift of irrelevance, to while away my days any way I want, unperturbed about consequence, free to act or not act, secure in the fact that I matter not.

    The gift allows me to see that I never mattered and nothing here matters at all.

    The only thing that is pertinent is the death that awaits me, when I am finally released from this fraud and my real life begins anew.


    My name is as it appears. You have permission to check whatever you like.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

    Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

    Alekahn2 (25th September 2026), Anchor (24th September 2026), Arcturian108 (18th September 2026), grapevine (18th September 2026), petra (20th September 2026), Raskolnikov (18th September 2026)

  5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd July 2018
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,735
    Thanks
    10,741
    Thanked 23,986 times in 2,724 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Hi everyone, an extraordinary situation has come up that we thought some of you may be interested in. (As per both our wishes to remain anonymous, we will both be omitting names, business titles, and any other identifiable information throughout this correspondence.) After I gave Arcturian108 my name and date of birth, I received this pm:

    (Name omitted),
    I find that you have two souls, one a birth soul, and the other came into your body when you were 12 years old. They take turns running your body, and currently your birth soul is in control. For whatever reason your birth soul turned Dark at about the same time as the second soul came in. If you were a normal client of mine, I would suggest that we (meaning Babaji and me) remove the birth soul, and send it back to Source. Whenever we schedule such a removal, it usually results in strong fatigue, and a need to sleep earlier than usual. You cannot be driving a car, or operating heavy equipment. Now, you have a choice as to what happens next.
    (Name and information omitted)


    You can imagine my surprise. I responded:

    Thank you. I'll need some time to consider this. It feels like the soul I was born with is something that's important or needed, or else it wouldn't have incarnated. Could I at some point in the near future share this on your thread for input?

    And received this:

    (Name omitted, from here on I will simply leave out the spaces for names but understand that we’re both on a first name basis and being very cordial) Sure, it will be good to think about such an important change. You are welcome to copy the paragraph I wrote to you, except for my sign-off with my real name, book, and website details. The thread is a public thread, and I still need some anonymity.

    To which I agreed:

    I'm with ya on the anonymity. I will re-type it and omit all names if I decide to post. Your two soul response has left me with so many questions that I would want answered before I could ever be ok with such action. Like why did a new soul come in and why did the original go Dark? Would removing the original change me in any significant ways, such as losing musical abilities or love for my wife or change my core values, etc? And couldn't we turn the birth soul around to the light again? That seems like it's been my life purpose so far, turning the dark into light, or at least trying to. I'm not sure how your service works so maybe we should start there. In other words, how would I move forward if I decided to, and would I be able to have my concerns and questions answered in order to be sure I was doing the right thing? And your website seems to imply that having multiple souls is pretty common in the complicated world, so is it even necessary to remove one? Are they both there for a specific purpose? It gives new meaning to having an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other, a light and a dark soul occupying one body. Maybe they're keeping me balanced. Like I said, many questions.

    Thank you for your time and attention.


    Arcturian108 responded:

    May I suggest you read my multiple soul book (audio, paperback or Kindle versions) to get some of these questions answered. My regular 1-hour telephone private session, which would answer your questions costs $360. I don't want you to pay that high fee if you can work around it by reading my book. The only real issue is if the Dark soul is affecting your health, or other people around you. In case you didn't realize it, it acts as a recruiter for the Dark side, and in general people would avoid being in your presence.

    Aaaaaaaand yes, another shock. Now I’m a “recruiter for the Dark side.” I swear that hasn’t been my intention when posting memes or anything else on the forum. There’s just so much to rail against these days that sometimes one needs a place to vent.

    Before I attach our last pm’s, I thought this might be an interesting experiment for anyone who wishes to participate. I’m always touting the wisdom of knowing thyself, it’s an internal battle, and all that other hippy Greek philosophy, so I thought I’d step up and put my money where my mouth is (why does that not sound right?) Our language is so limiting.

    So I’m going to buy her book today, a physical copy because I don’t like reading on bright screens. This may be a long process as I’m a painfully slow reader but that’s ok because I need some time to mull over such an important decision and consider all the possible implications before taking action. So reaching a decision may take a considerable amount of time yet. But if I do decide to send my dark passenger back to Source, I thought it might be an intriguing experiment for the forum to witness and take part in. I will most likely remain out of it while I take time to read the book, which has yet to arrive, unless anyone has a direct question for me. But I’d love to read others thoughts on the subject and what other concerns should be taken into consideration before making a decision. Of course, in the end, after all is said and done, I may decide not to go through with it. But at this point, I’m leaning more in favor than against. Which brings up a new thought: Will my dark passenger now attempt to sabotage and hijack my will in order to take me out before we can take such action? Guess I may as well say it, “I’m not suicidal.” So if I go dark, sorry, couldn’t resist, before I make my decision, carve another notch on Orion’s Belt for the dark side. Here was my last pm:

    Ok, I'll check out the book first. So I've got a "dark passenger" eh? But you know, I was angry before I could even talk, used to bang on my dad and say, "I hate you daddy. I want you dead." I was two years old and he was splitting up with my mom. Definitely struggled with anger issues as long as I can remember. And I don't remember anything of significance happening at age 12, unless you count puberty, that's a big one.

    Thanks for the advice. Really not trying to be a recruiter for the Dark side, if anything, I've been feeling my connection getting stronger with God these days and feeling more positive in general. And yet, there's always the blackness that creeps its way back in at times, something I call the black depression, and it's severe, but the frequency has been decreasing which I thought was a positive.

    Anyway, I've taken enough of your time. I'll try to read your book soon and give this thing some serious consideration. I've definitely read good things about Babaji, give him and yourself my best. Thanks again.

    To which she responded:

    I am happy with where this is going.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

    Arcturian108 (20th September 2026), Isserley (21st September 2026), Michi (20th September 2026), petra (20th September 2026)

  7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member Isserley's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th December 2010
    Posts
    603
    Thanks
    2,068
    Thanked 5,469 times in 584 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    One should be careful with things like this and listen to intuition. Even so, I decided—quite quickly and without reading the book (though I did listen to interviews)—to have the depressed soul removed. I wasn't just dealing with mental health issues but also physical pain. So since I have a small child, and my goal was to improve my condition by any means possible, I decided to move forward with it. Also, I felt that I wouldn't significantly miss one of the three souls she said I had.

    Now, looking back a few days after the soul was removed: I feel subtly better and lighter. There is no physical pain for the time being, though that remains to be seen—more time needs to pass before I can say for sure. Also, the procedure didn't change my character in the sense of losing abilities or altering my feelings; in fact, while walking to work over the past few days since the change occurred, I felt a sort of childlike curiosity, something I haven't felt in a very looong time.
    Things that used to annoy me along the way—crowds, LED lighting, noise, traffic—I now observed with that childlike wonder, and everything seemed fascinating, as if I was seeing it all for the first time.

    All in all, in my case it’s a subtle and barely noticeable but positive change—to put it briefly.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

    Alekahn2 (25th September 2026), Arcturian108 (21st September 2026), petra (21st September 2026), Raskolnikov (21st September 2026), Tracie (Bodhicee) (22nd September 2026)

  9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd July 2018
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,735
    Thanks
    10,741
    Thanked 23,986 times in 2,724 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Quote Posted by Isserley (here)
    the procedure didn't change my character in the sense of losing abilities or altering my feelings; in fact, while walking to work over the past few days since the change occurred, I felt a sort of childlike curiosity, something I haven't felt in a very looong time.
    Things that used to annoy me along the way—crowds, LED lighting, noise, traffic—I now observed with that childlike wonder, and everything seemed fascinating, as if I was seeing it all for the first time.
    No changes in character or abilities is exactly the kind of information I was hoping to read. And your mention of a return in childlike curiosity is intriguing. I feel that’s something I’ve been missing most of life except during periods of psilocybin mushroom experimentation which seemed to activate and unlock other parts of my mind. But I’m curious Isserley, say your circumstances were mine, you had two souls occupying your body and one went Dark, would you have reacted as quickly and immediately removed the Dark soul or would you have taken more time for consideration?

    Brief background on my own childhood curiosity, or lack thereof. As a child I would look around at others my age and wonder why they were acting so stupid. My mind would project mental memes onto their foolish activities and often recoil at being forced to participate in such childishness. I always felt like an adult trapped in a child’s body and didn’t understand the simple pleasures which so delighted others. The childlike curiosity that I should have had in my youth, that everyone else seemed to have in abundance, grew quickly jaded and tired of the whole dog and pony show. I found myself just going through the motions and becoming more and more withdrawn.

    When I first read about the soul turning Dark around the same time as the second soul came in at age 12, I couldn’t recall any major changes that may have occurred at that time. Then it hit me - I began junior high school at age 12. I absolutely hated junior high school. In southern California junior high consists of two grades, 7 and 8, unlike other states which often include 9. This was awful for me because my brother and most of my friends were starting 9th and 10th grades at the nearby high school. But the worst part of junior high was being forced to catch a bus one hour early and being dropped off 45 minutes before classes even started. 45 minutes for a 12 year old is an excrusciatingly LONG time. Many of the kids would walk down a really long hillside to hit the donut shop and smoke pot. I didn’t like pot because it made me feel paranoid, as if a twelve year old doesn’t have enough problems. So every morning I’d be forced to aimlessly mill about for 45 minutes, sometimes talking with others, sometimes not. I’ve always hated wasting time. Just let me get there, get it done, and get on with my life. Don’t waste my time. My wife has been a true test in this department. She is the procrastination queen. We rarely saw movie trailers because we were always running late. And I loved watching the trailers, like seeing a whole movie in two minutes.

    But I’m getting off topic. In hindsight, I now see that year 12, beginning junior high school, was the first time I began to feel untethered, lost, and frustrated with the outside world. Those two years of junior high school were like a prison sentence. To make matters worse, growing up in southern California in the early eighties came with a tremendous peer pressure to fit in, into the fake superficial world cast by the shadow of nearby Hollywood, nothing but bubblegum chewing bleach blondes and pink dolphin shorts for miles. Add alcohol into the mix (yes, I was 12 years old the first time I got drunk) and it’s lights out. Maybe there really is something to this Dark soul business.

    I've struggled with severe depression throughout my life, a blackness that brought on thoughts of suicide, and even took anti-depressants for a few years and came to understand why SSRI's were involved in the majority of school shootings. Those things need better warning labels as they can bring about very dark thoughts and violent behaviors, especially in the beginning and if you try to quit cold turkey. I tried once, not a good idea, and finally weaned myself off of them slowly.

    Some words on Babaji from the Yogoda Satsanga Society of India:

    While there are no historical records relating to the birth and life of Mahavatar Babaji, Yoganandaji has written in his Autobiography of a Yogi that the deathless avatar has resided for untold years in the remote Himalayan regions of India, revealing himself only rarely to a blessed few.

    The deathless Guru bears no mark of age on his body; he appears to be a youth of not more than twenty-five. Fair-skinned, of medium build and height, Babaji’s beautiful, strong body radiates a perceptible glow. His eyes are dark, calm and tender; his long, lustrous hair is copper-coloured.

    Babaji can be seen or recognized by others only when he so desires…. Babaji has been chosen by God to remain in his body for the duration of this particular world cycle. Ages will come and go — still the deathless master, beholding the drama of the centuries, shall be present on this stage terrestrial.

    Babaji’s mission in India has been to assist prophets in carrying out their special dispensations. He thus qualifies for the scriptural classification of Mahavatar (Great Avatar). He has stated that he gave yoga initiation to Shankara, reorganiser of the Swami Order, and to Kabir, famous medieval master. The chief nineteenth-century disciple was, as we know, Lahiri Mahasaya, revivalist of the lost Kriya art.

    “Babaji’s spiritual state is beyond human comprehension. The dwarfed vision of men cannot pierce to his transcendental star. One attempts in vain even to picture the avatar’s attainment. It is inconceivable.”
    — Swami Sri Yukteswar in Autobiography of a Yogi

    Now whether Arcturian108 is actually working with Babaji I cannot say. And there’s the rub. This is what must be determined through her words, her book, interviews, testimony of others, etc. Many claim to be working with masters and avatars who help them do healings and give them other special powers, but not everyone in this world is beyond corruption and some will indeed contrive crafty and devious ways to earn a living. I understand this is very taboo in the world of mysticism, asking for proof, but since some have pm’d me and warned me to stay away, that this is akin to playing with a Ouija board, I thought it might help alleviate some of these worries associated with using your service if Babaji could either inform us why the soul went Dark (I earnestly want to know this so maybe this is more for me) or give us a minor detail of my life, PG please!, that only I would know. If this stretches beyond the bounds of protocol, I completely understand and will return to the process of trying to determine this for myself in the manner stated above. Not looking to be a doubting Thomas, I believe such things are possible, but the multiple souls thing is already so unorthodox, then add a Dark soul needing to be sent back to Source, and you can understand our concerns.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

    Arcturian108 (22nd September 2026), Isserley (23rd September 2026), petra (22nd September 2026), Sue (Ayt) (22nd September 2026)

  11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th August 2015
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks
    12,625
    Thanked 11,215 times in 1,254 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Quote Posted by Raskolnikov (here)
    Now whether Arcturian108 is actually working with Babaji I cannot say. And there’s the rub. This is what must be determined through her words, her book, interviews, testimony of others, etc. Many claim to be working with masters and avatars who help them do healings and give them other special powers, but not everyone in this world is beyond corruption and some will indeed contrive crafty and devious ways to earn a living. I understand this is very taboo in the world of mysticism, asking for proof, but since some have pm’d me and warned me to stay away, that this is akin to playing with a Ouija board, I thought it might help alleviate some of these worries associated with using your service if Babaji could either inform us why the soul went Dark (I earnestly want to know this so maybe this is more for me) or give us a minor detail of my life, PG please!, that only I would know. If this stretches beyond the bounds of protocol, I completely understand and will return to the process of trying to determine this for myself in the manner stated above. Not looking to be a doubting Thomas, I believe such things are possible, but the multiple souls thing is already so unorthodox, then add a Dark soul needing to be sent back to Source, and you can understand our concerns.
    What you are asking for here, more details about why one of your souls turned Dark, for instance, is more than what I am offering the Avalon community. Most of my paying clients spend an hour talking with me, and deciding my veracity in that way. To Avalon members, however, I am offering my services free-of-charge. Lately I even discourage people from seeking this service unless they are seriously depressed, suicidal, or injured in some way. I frequently see cries for help on this forum, and I consider it my duty to present this novel alternative to traditional methodologies. Thus, your approach appears a bit frivolous, like looking a gift horse in the mouth. But still, I look forward to your opinions once you have read my book. I would also suggest that you talk with Tintin about how I helped a friend of his.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

    Isserley (23rd September 2026), petra (24th September 2026), Raskolnikov (22nd September 2026)

  13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd July 2018
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,735
    Thanks
    10,741
    Thanked 23,986 times in 2,724 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Thank you Arcturian108. I sensed I was overstepping. I'll read your book, still waiting for it to arrive, and take it from there. It's very generous of you to offer your services free of charge here to the Avalon community. I do not mean to be ungrateful. But if what you say is true you can understand why I'd want to know as much as possible before making a decision. In the meantime, I'll channel my dark powers into some music

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

    Arcturian108 (22nd September 2026), Isserley (23rd September 2026), petra (24th September 2026)

  15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member Isserley's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th December 2010
    Posts
    603
    Thanks
    2,068
    Thanked 5,469 times in 584 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Quote Posted by Raskolnikov (here)
    But I’m curious Isserley, say your circumstances were mine, you had two souls occupying your body and one went Dark, would you have reacted as quickly and immediately removed the Dark soul or would you have taken more time for consideration?
    That decision must be based on the individual's life circumstances.
    My situation was such that, like you, I have felt like an outsider since childhood. Added to that was my extreme introversion and a difficult home environment—my father was an abusive alcoholic. All of this took a toll on my soul. Over the years, I found a few people whose energy matched mine and steered clear of those who didn't; while that made things easier, the past traumas remained.
    My current circumstances involved several chronic illnesses I simply couldn't resolve—specifically, severe endometriosis. I underwent five or six surgeries for it over the last twenty years, but naturally, nothing changed; the endometriosis and pain persisted, affecting my quality of life. On top of that, in the last six months, I started having gallstone attacks—something I learned is also linked to endometriosis, as excess estrogen can contribute to gallstone formation. Unfortunately, the gallbladder cleansing methods mentioned on this forum —using olive oil, Epsom salts, and lemon juice—didn't work. I tried them at least ten times. I also completely adjusted my diet to manage the endometriosis, but even that didn't help significantly.
    I began to feel that a spiritual factor was truly influencing my physical illnesses.

    Latent depression—stemming from both the past and my current reality—was also affecting my quality of life. The fact that I have a young child, for whom I need to be well at all times, also motivated me to take quick action. Everything mentioned simply influenced my decision—and the feeling I have about Arcturian108 is that she is very genuine and sincerely wants to help. Also, nowadays, with the help of AI, you can quickly check if someone has bad reviews. No one has ever written a bad word about her online, and that was simply enough for me. Because the state I was in was not good.

    Now, I still cannot claim that removing the "depressed soul" was a quick fix in my case; I still feel the lingering effects of past traumas that sadden me when I think about them. I have also decided to undergo further check-ups regarding my gallbladder issues and have it removed if my condition doesn't miraculously improve over the next month—though, to be fair, it has been doing very well since the Arcturian intervention. As I mentioned before, the change is very subtle—barely noticeable—and may manifest more fully over time, as both body and spirit need time to regenerate.

    In your case, if you aren't feeling too unwell and no one in your household is suffering because of your condition (small children, your wife...), then by all means take more time to do some research.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

    Alekahn2 (25th September 2026), Arcturian108 (23rd September 2026), petra (24th September 2026), Raskolnikov (23rd September 2026)

  17. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Member Anchor's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th February 2010
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Language
    English
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    11,425
    Thanked 26,555 times in 3,812 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    My soul is there, but I am not important any more.
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I have done my part, and am no longer relevant.
    You live, you breathe, you radiate light.

    You see and contemplate that which is around you, especially that which you love.

    You still dance the dance, you still write on Avalon.

    I think you underestimate your impact.

    You speak as if your script was written by any other than yourself - which to me is kind of funny.

    Nothing wrong with relaxing, but to deem yourself irrelevant is an ephemeral judgement. Maybe that's your script today.

    Tomorrow turns the page and you append yet more of the same, or something different.

    Sorry for the unsolicited comment, but take it as a demonstration that your post impacted me today!
    Last edited by Anchor; 26th September 2026 at 10:14. Reason: spelling
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the whole truth be known by all, let nothing but the truth be known by all --

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

    Alekahn2 (25th September 2026), Arcturian108 (24th September 2026), Ernie Nemeth (24th September 2026), petra (24th September 2026), Raskolnikov (24th September 2026), Sue (Ayt) (24th September 2026)

  19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th January 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    68
    Posts
    6,130
    Thanks
    27,958
    Thanked 40,735 times in 5,856 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Thanks Anchor.

    I know I have a role to play.
    But it's all just for pretend.
    It matters not what I do or say.
    It will all work out in the end.

    I'm at peace with that.
    In fact it is truly freeing.
    I took it all too serious, like my input would change a thing.
    As if I knew the way, which I don't.

    Now I do what I want, that's it.

    And who are those folk whose soul has hitched its wagon to mine??
    I certainly don't need extras.
    You can have 'em back anytime. They are not allowed access here anyway.
    And how goes your life as a zombie?

    My soul is inviolate and supreme, thanks.
    The no vacancy sign is lit...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

    Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

    Alekahn2 (25th September 2026), Anchor (25th September 2026), Arcturian108 (25th September 2026), Raskolnikov (24th September 2026), Sue (Ayt) (24th September 2026)

  21. Link to Post #31
    Australia Avalon Member Anchor's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th February 2010
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Language
    English
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    11,425
    Thanked 26,555 times in 3,812 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    And how goes your life as a zombie?
    I'm one of the lucky few that live the dream
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the whole truth be known by all, let nothing but the truth be known by all --

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

    Alekahn2 (25th September 2026), Arcturian108 (25th September 2026), Ernie Nemeth (25th September 2026), Raskolnikov (25th September 2026)

  23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th August 2015
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks
    12,625
    Thanked 11,215 times in 1,254 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Thanks Anchor.

    I know I have a role to play.
    But it's all just for pretend.
    It matters not what I do or say.
    It will all work out in the end.

    I'm at peace with that.
    In fact it is truly freeing.
    I took it all too serious, like my input would change a thing.
    As if I knew the way, which I don't.

    Now I do what I want, that's it.

    And who are those folk whose soul has hitched its wagon to mine??
    I certainly don't need extras.
    You can have 'em back anytime. They are not allowed access here anyway.
    And how goes your life as a zombie?

    My soul is inviolate and supreme, thanks.
    The no vacancy sign is lit...
    Ernie: This is a great poem, and I would like to publish it in my upcoming short story collection if you will let me?

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

    Ernie Nemeth (25th September 2026)

  25. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th January 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    68
    Posts
    6,130
    Thanks
    27,958
    Thanked 40,735 times in 5,856 posts

    Default Re: Remedy for Being Soulless

    Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Thanks Anchor.

    I know I have a role to play.
    But it's all just for pretend.
    It matters not what I do or say.
    It will all work out in the end.

    I'm at peace with that.
    In fact it is truly freeing.
    I took it all too serious, like my input would change a thing.
    As if I knew the way, which I don't.

    Now I do what I want, that's it.

    And who are those folk whose soul has hitched its wagon to mine??
    I certainly don't need extras.
    You can have 'em back anytime. They are not allowed access here anyway.
    And how goes your life as a zombie?

    My soul is inviolate and supreme, thanks.
    The no vacancy sign is lit...
    Ernie: This is a great poem, and I would like to publish it in my upcoming short story collection if you will let me?
    I didn't know I'd rhymed the other stanzas, that was an accident. But you can use it if you like it, yes.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

    Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

    Anchor (26th September 2026), Arcturian108 (25th September 2026)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts