+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 140

Thread: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

  1. Link to Post #41
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th January 2011
    Posts
    815
    Thanks
    1,702
    Thanked 1,330 times in 509 posts

    Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    And as some have observed here (as well as plenty of video evidence) why in the world would planes turn around to create checkerboard patterns over cities???

    I would really LOVE to hear an logical explanation for that???
    Do you mean this for example.?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture2186a.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	7046

    It's a holding stack, this one in Australia. If you look carefuly I think six perhaps seven have been holding here south of Brisbane. Something has gone wrong at Brisbane, perhaps the last one landing burst a tyre or something, meanwhile all inbounds from Sydney must hold while they clear up the mess.


    Here is the holding chart for Toowoomba; the actual hold is 16.5nm west of Toowoomba airport or if you look in the circle and the 9 o’clock position you will see the hold. Notice that the shape of the hold is the same photographs.

    http://www.airservicesaustralia.com/...WBGN02-125.pdf
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd April 2011 at 01:37. Reason: fix quote'ing

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

    Calz (22nd April 2011), Caren (23rd April 2011), Fructedor (24th April 2011), Hervé (22nd April 2011), John Parslow (24th April 2011), SKAWF (23rd April 2011)

  3. Link to Post #42
    Australia Avalon Member realitycorrodes's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th April 2010
    Location
    Coolangatta, Queensland, Australia
    Age
    57
    Posts
    276
    Thanks
    429
    Thanked 744 times in 203 posts

    Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

    I don't know if this is relevant.

    I live in Brisbane Australia - I see chem trails all the time. The weather in Brisbane is overcast 75% of the time now. When I first moved up here 10 years ago it was sunny 100% of the time.

    I have been lying on a beach with 100% blue skies and seen a plane come along with no chem trail. Then it switches on a chem trail. Then it stops it. Flies back to where it started the first trail and switches on the chem trail again. It does this a few times. Within the next two hours all the blue sky as far as the eye can see is covered over with cloud. I know because I was lying out on the beach in order to sun bath.

    This has happen personally to me two times.

    Brisbane was the location of a terrible flood recently. Two or three days after the flood, there was an article in Brisbane's "Herald Sun Newspaper" that stated that the state of Queensland within which Brisbane is located, had bought clouding seeding technology of the King of Thailand. It goes on to say how the climate was similiar in Thailand and as such the technology should work in Brisbane.

    This technology was bought the article says three years ago from Thailand.

    Funny thing is, no-one I ever met seemed to connect the lack of sunny weather, the continual rain, and the terrible flood that caused thousands of dollars of damage to many river side businesses and householders with the cloud seeding technology/ chem trailing.

    Maybe it is because Brisbane started to put fluoride in the water a few years ago? Or is that just a conspiracy not worth taking notice of as well??

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to realitycorrodes For This Post:

    blufire (22nd April 2011), Calz (22nd April 2011), Caren (23rd April 2011), Fructedor (24th April 2011), loveandgratitude (23rd April 2011), SKAWF (24th April 2011)

  5. Link to Post #43
    Australia Avalon Member realitycorrodes's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th April 2010
    Location
    Coolangatta, Queensland, Australia
    Age
    57
    Posts
    276
    Thanks
    429
    Thanked 744 times in 203 posts

    Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

    The pictures above are not what I saw. The chem trail was switched off as it turned around - hence there was no circular section to the smoky chem trail as is shown in the picture above - just parallel lines (3 of them). Also the plane I saw was doing it just off shore at Tea tree bay noosa - nothing to do with Brisbane Airport.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to realitycorrodes For This Post:

    Calz (22nd April 2011), Caren (23rd April 2011), Fructedor (24th April 2011)

  7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th January 2011
    Location
    Smurfin' USA
    Posts
    11,061
    Thanks
    84,330
    Thanked 69,407 times in 10,490 posts

    Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

    Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    And as some have observed here (as well as plenty of video evidence) why in the world would planes turn around to create checkerboard patterns over cities???

    I would really LOVE to hear an logical explanation for that???
    Do you mean this for example.?


    It's a holding stack, this one in Australia. If you look carefuly I think six perhaps seven have been holding here south of Brisbane. Something has gone wrong at Brisbane, perhaps the last one landing burst a tyre or something, meanwhile all inbounds from Sydney must hold while they clear up the mess.


    Here is the holding chart for Toowoomba; the actual hold is 16.5nm west of Toowoomba airport or if you look in the circle and the 9 o’clock position you will see the hold. Notice that the shape of the hold is the same photographs.

    http://www.airservicesaustralia.com/...WBGN02-125.pdf
    Thank you again for respectfully providing a possible and logical explanation.

    I live less than 2 miles from a medium sized city airport. I have looked up at the skies each and every day for the last 5+ years.

    If planes circling for landing was the cause I would *GUESS* it would be quite obvious in cities all over the world. Correct? I don't know how many countries experience what we do here in the usa. ***IF*** it were simply a natural phenonenon of ice crystals, humidity and contrails then every airport in the world (considering humidity) should have that very same effect you showed on a daily basis. Yes?

    There is plenty of footage of the *trails shutting off and back on (missing the u shaped portion of the pattern).

    Perhaps different portions of the world are not effected at all???

    I am simply offering my own personal observations (for the most part) as what blufire did.

    I can see on many many occasions chemtrails START when a plane comes above the city I reside then STOPS when it has passed. Very clearly and on a regular basis.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd April 2011 at 01:43. Reason: fix quote'ing

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

    Caren (23rd April 2011), Fructedor (24th April 2011)

  9. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    22nd January 2011
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanks
    2,091
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

    Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by TigaHawk (here)
    To the "It's just the humidity in the air and how long it takes the ice crystals to dissapate" people

    Humidity has been around awhile ... yes?

    Contrails have been around while ... yes?

    Something has changed.

    It would seem sometimes there is a need to respectfully "agree to disagree".

    If there is some logical explanation for changes made in the last decade then I am open minded to consider it ... but at this point it simply doesn't make sense.

    To me ... IMHO
    I KNEW somebody would bring up the difference in altitude thing LOL!!

    I support Calz_Avaretard’s statement 100%. Ever since I was a little girl I’ve been watching the skies . . . . . I’ve run into things before because I’m always looking up. ((((well that may have not been a wise thing to admit))))

    Something has changed . . . . .

    Perhaps one thing that is maybe causing the reluctance to accept the actuality of chemtrails is that it is difficult to separate out all the hype, conspiracy, and threatening feel that something this “in your face” poses.

    I’m very pragmatic. It was difficult for me to accept the truth of chemtrails until I broke it down into things I COULD PROVE for myself. My proof literally “fell” all around me many times and continues to fall from time to time. And so . . . . I’m completely sanguine in the fact that chemtrails exist.

    What continues to elude me and I feel this is the rub for many is the WHY

    I have a very strong gut or intuition on this elusive “why” but this is where I have no proof and it is purely supposition and therefore does not fall under Icecold’s thread topic of chemtrail “proof”.

  10. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    22nd January 2011
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanks
    2,091
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

    Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

    Icecold, Fred259 and all other skeptics . . . Tell you what my PA friends. Even though I'm not a very good photographer and somebody will have to lead me through the process of loading the pictures or video on the forum I will do my best to show you exactly what was the final proof for me. . . .the next time the chemtrails are sprayed and I’m at my farm in Kansas

    I will also “sweep up” some of the residue and mail it to who ever wants it.

    OH side note: (geez can’t believe I forgot this) . . . . . I did send some of the residue to my county agent for an analysis a couple years ago and it “was lost”. I was going to send another sample when one of my more ***conspiratorial the government will come to get you*** friends strongly suggested I just lay low.

    But somehow I have a feeling even this wouldn’t be enough . . . . . .

  11. Link to Post #47
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th January 2011
    Posts
    815
    Thanks
    1,702
    Thanked 1,330 times in 509 posts

    Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

    Quote I live less than 2 miles from a medium sized city airport. I have looked up at the skies each and every day for the last 5+ years.

    If planes circling for landing was the cause I would *GUESS* it would be quite obvious in cities all over the world. Correct? I don't know how many countries experience what we do here in the usa. ***IF*** it were simply a natural phenonenon of ice crystals, humidity and contrails then every airport in the world (considering humidity) should have that very same effect you showed on a daily basis. Yes?
    Yes, if the relative humidity is less than 100% contrails and clouds wont form

    If the RH is 100% they will form.

    The atmosphere is a “living nature” it’s changing all the time, pressure and temps are increasing weather fronts building or dissipating. Heating or convection from the ground causing warm air to rise cooling and then forming clouds, if the convection continues cumulonimbus clouds form ice is rising and cooling and increasing in size sometimes as large as tennis balls, the storm cloud the dissipates the whole lot comes crashing down warming and melting and falling as hail stones. It’s a complete living ecosystem you could say.


    Quote There is plenty of footage of the *trails shutting off and back on (missing the u shaped portion of the pattern).
    yes... the trails are often blown in the winds...like the photograph above..

    Quote Perhaps different portions of the world are not effected at all???
    No not really it happens world wide.


    Quote I can see on many many occasions chemtrails START when a plane comes above the city I reside then STOPS when it has passed. Very clearly and on a regular basis.

    Yes that will happen, the atmosphere above the city is completely different than the atmosphere before and after the city. This is caused by changes in the temp of the city when compared with the surrounding farmland. I can’t remember the actual name for this but essentially it’s because concrete roads and surfaced areas retain inbound solar radiation or heating, and give off more heat to the atmosphere compared with a ploughed field for example. It depends on how big the city is.

    Take LA for example the atmosphere at 5,000 over the ocean will be completely different compared with the city itself and the farmland towards the east.

    I have a feeling you live in a hot part of the states perhaps?

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

    Calz (22nd April 2011), Caren (23rd April 2011), Fructedor (24th April 2011), John Parslow (24th April 2011)

  13. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th January 2011
    Location
    Smurfin' USA
    Posts
    11,061
    Thanks
    84,330
    Thanked 69,407 times in 10,490 posts

    Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

    Quote Posted by blufire (here)

    I will also “sweep up” some of the residue and mail it to who ever wants it.
    I admire your "spunk" on the matter ... but that would not be wise in "these times".

    You could get taken down for mailing harmful substances.

    I think folks get the idea from you posts. There is *plenty* of evidence out there already regarding what is falling from the skies (from *WHATEVER* method).

    You have nothing to prove to anyone

    Those who ignore the massive evidence already will continue to ignore any evidence you personally provide.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

    blufire (23rd April 2011), Caren (23rd April 2011), Fred259 (22nd April 2011), Fructedor (24th April 2011), Snowbird (23rd April 2011)

  15. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th January 2011
    Location
    Smurfin' USA
    Posts
    11,061
    Thanks
    84,330
    Thanked 69,407 times in 10,490 posts

    Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

    Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Quote I live less than 2 miles from a medium sized city airport. I have looked up at the skies each and every day for the last 5+ years.

    If planes circling for landing was the cause I would *GUESS* it would be quite obvious in cities all over the world. Correct? I don't know how many countries experience what we do here in the usa. ***IF*** it were simply a natural phenonenon of ice crystals, humidity and contrails then every airport in the world (considering humidity) should have that very same effect you showed on a daily basis. Yes?
    Yes, if the relative humidity is less than 100% contrails and clouds wont form

    If the RH is 100% they will form.

    The atmosphere is a “living nature” it’s changing all the time, pressure and temps are increasing weather fronts building or dissipating. Heating or convection from the ground causing warm air to rise cooling and then forming clouds, if the convection continues cumulonimbus clouds form ice is rising and cooling and increasing in size sometimes as large as tennis balls, the storm cloud the dissipates the whole lot comes crashing down warming and melting and falling as hail stones. It’s a complete living ecosystem you could say.


    Quote There is plenty of footage of the *trails shutting off and back on (missing the u shaped portion of the pattern).
    yes... the trails are often blown in the winds...like the photograph above..

    Quote Perhaps different portions of the world are not effected at all???
    No not really it happens world wide.


    Quote I can see on many many occasions chemtrails START when a plane comes above the city I reside then STOPS when it has passed. Very clearly and on a regular basis.

    Yes that will happen, the atmosphere above the city is completely different than the atmosphere before and after the city. This is caused by changes in the temp of the city when compared with the surrounding farmland. I can’t remember the actual name for this but essentially it’s because concrete roads and surfaced areas retain inbound solar radiation or heating, and give off more heat to the atmosphere compared with a ploughed field for example. It depends on how big the city is.

    Take LA for example the atmosphere at 5,000 over the ocean will be completely different compared with the city itself and the farmland towards the east.

    I have a feeling you live in a hot part of the states perhaps?
    Okay ... we simply have to agree to disagree ... and I really do appreciate the tone you are making your views heard. That is what Avalon is about.

    I know what I have observed on a personal basis for many years.

    Yes ... it is a holographic universerve and our level of consciousness can define what we "see" ... I understand this.

    If I see a "Jesus" holograph in the skies with lotso ufos flying around I will laugh histerically ... crack open a beer ... pull out the lawnchair and enjoy the show.



    I simply do not believe on a PERSONAL basis "chemtrails" can be so easily explained away.

    You could be correct ... as always I am offering my own HUMBLE opinion

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

    blufire (23rd April 2011), Caren (23rd April 2011), Fructedor (24th April 2011), Snowbird (23rd April 2011)

  17. Link to Post #50
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th January 2011
    Posts
    815
    Thanks
    1,702
    Thanked 1,330 times in 509 posts

    Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

    Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    There’s just one rather large flaw in the “cloud seeding” explanation Icecold

    There has to be CLOUDS in the sky for them to SEED and the resulting conclusion of such seeding is RAIN.

    MANY times when I have seen the “chemtrails” they start with a crystal clear blue sky with NO clouds to be seen.

    AND after these “manufactured clouds” are formed I have never seen rain fall from them. Although, I have seen “vermiculite or sandy” like residue fall from the clouds, but never rain . . . in my experience. Let me clarify, I don’t actually see the stuff falling through the air, but several hours later the “residue” is all over my equipment, high tunnels, etc . . Not on all occasions, but I’d say around 40% of the time I find physical “evidence” of the “chemtrails”

    I have watched this phenomenon closely for several years. Again I only have theories (just like others) on WHY “they” are spraying but I know proof positive that “something” is being sprayed and “they” started only a few years ago.

    I am outside much more than I’m inside and year around and I watch closely the weather and nature around me.

    These “clouds” or “trails” are NOT normal and only started . . . . maybe 5 or 6 years ago. Also, they have intensified in the last three or four years.

    I think I should also clarify that I have NEVER experienced any ill effects from this residue. I have breathed it and cleaned it off my equipment. Also, I haven’t seen it have ill effects on my animals. I do however have on ongoing concern on what large quantities of the “elements” could have on my topsoil and organic nature of the produce we grow. For that reason I do regular testing and we are growing more and more in protected and controlled environments such as High Tunnels and I’m testing my pond water and developing a means of filtration when and if the time comes that it is needed.


    Hi Blufire, I think if I recall you are in Kansas, so yes Mid West you are going to get a lot of this. What you are describing here is a high pressure weather system that can dominate the US both in winter and summer. You ask about dust and sand on your equipment.

    Name:  imagesCARAKLTL.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  5.9 KB

    Winter HP over Siberia circulation example.

    Name:  imagesCAGYKRFF.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  9.5 KB

    Upper level convergence – Subsidence – Divergence – Ascent – Convergence.




    The dust and sand comes from the deserts in the US Nevada, New Mexico etc.

    This is an explanation of the circulation of air in a HP atmosphere or weather system. It involves the circulation of air clockwise over a vast area.

    With high pressure at altitude the cool air subsides towards the low pressure at the surface. On reaching the surface this air diverges across the vast landmass.

    The subsiding air has now created high pressure at the surface and low pressure at altitude.

    The diverging surface air is now heated by the land and so rises and converges towards the new Low pressure at altitude.

    High pressure again builds up at altitude and is cooled. Low pressure exists at the surface again. The air now subsides again towards the surface.

    During this circular flow of air dust sand harvest chaff etc is caught up in this circulation of air. This is what is on the equipment.

    We are in Scotland UK. With high pressure dominating over Spain in summer we occasionally get sands from the Sahara 2,500 miles away dumped here by this circulation of air.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-pressure_area


    Post 30 explains why changes in the atmosphere at all levels is causing you unnecessary concern.

    I agree I think you should sweep some up and send it to the lab, it’s a shame they lost the last lot. Its just sand, dust etc… like I say it happens here as well…
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd April 2011 at 01:47. Reason: fix quote'ing

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

    Fructedor (24th April 2011)

  19. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    22nd January 2011
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanks
    2,091
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

    Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)

    Okay ... we simply have to agree to disagree ... and I really do appreciate the tone you are making your views heard. That is what Avalon is about.

    I know what I have observed on a personal basis for many years.

    Yes ... it is a holographic universerve and our level of consciousness can define what we "see" ... I understand this.

    If I see a "Jesus" holograph in the skies with lotso ufos flying around I will laugh histerically ... crack open a beer ... pull out the lawnchair and enjoy the show.



    I simply do not believe on a PERSONAL basis "chemtrails" can be so easily explained away.

    You could be correct ... as always I am offering my own HUMBLE opinion

    I sincerely and humbly agree Calz_Alvaretard with this post in response to Fred259

    (((((blufire, although will whip up a blender of top shelf Margaritas, rocks . . . no salt))))

    Over and out on this topic.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd April 2011 at 01:48. Reason: reduce nested quote'ing depth

  20. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    22nd January 2011
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanks
    2,091
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

    Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

    Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Hi Blufire, I think if I recall you are in Kansas, so yes Mid West you are going to get a lot of this. What you are describing here is a high pressure weather system that can dominate the US both in winter and summer. You ask about dust and sand on your equipment.

    Attachment 7051

    Winter HP over Siberia circulation example.

    Attachment 7052

    Upper level convergence – Subsidence – Divergence – Ascent – Convergence.




    The dust and sand comes from the deserts in the US Nevada, New Mexico etc.

    This is an explanation of the circulation of air in a HP atmosphere or weather system. It involves the circulation of air clockwise over a vast area.

    With high pressure at altitude the cool air subsides towards the low pressure at the surface. On reaching the surface this air diverges across the vast landmass.

    The subsiding air has now created high pressure at the surface and low pressure at altitude.

    The diverging surface air is now heated by the land and so rises and converges towards the new Low pressure at altitude.

    High pressure again builds up at altitude and is cooled. Low pressure exists at the surface again. The air now subsides again towards the surface.

    During this circular flow of air dust sand harvest chaff etc is caught up in this circulation of air. This is what is on the equipment.

    We are in Scotland UK. With high pressure dominating over Spain in summer we occasionally get sands from the Sahara 2,500 miles away dumped here by this circulation of air.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-pressure_area


    Post 30 explains why changes in the atmosphere at all levels is causing you unnecessary concern.

    I agree I think you should sweep some up and send it to the lab, it’s a shame they lost the last lot. Its just sand, dust etc… like I say it happens here as well…
    _________________________________________________________________________________


    Sorry I have to respond to this nonsense.

    Fred259 . . . I’m sorry but this made my hackles go up a bit.

    I have been a farmer ALL MY LIFE and an avid outdoors woman. . . . for you to suggest that I don’t know “DUST” from an completely out of the ordinary COATING of an unusual material that HAPPENS after a full covering of chemtrail clouds is quite frankly insulting.By your flag representation you live in Great Britain . . . .I can’t believe you would comment on weather patterns and where I live and what I experience on a daily basis from almost half a world away . . . . based on material you googled ????

    You are reaching sir and you are grasping only thin air on this one . . . . .
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd April 2011 at 01:51. Reason: fix quote'ing

  21. Link to Post #53
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th January 2011
    Posts
    815
    Thanks
    1,702
    Thanked 1,330 times in 509 posts

    Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Okay ... we simply have to agree to disagree ... and I really do appreciate the tone you are making your views heard. That is what Avalon is about.

    I know what I have observed on a personal basis for many years.

    Yes ... it is a holographic universerve and our level of consciousness can define what we "see" ... I understand this.

    If I see a "Jesus" holograph in the skies with lotso ufos flying around I will laugh histerically ... crack open a beer ... pull out the lawnchair and enjoy the show.



    I simply do not believe on a PERSONAL basis "chemtrails" can be so easily explained away.

    You could be correct ... as always I am offering my own HUMBLE opinion
    Carlz, this is really frightening I have been flying for 24 years as a co pilot and captain in Europe and Africa. These days I work for a leasing company selling hull leases doing delivery, testing etc and above all engine leases in EMEA and Russia.

    Aircraft have no delivery or storage system for any of what is described here. Threads like switching on and off chemtrails, its laughable where is the switch, where is the circuit breaker, which pump, which electrical system…where are the manual diagrams its all 100% toffee…you have more chance of seeing the Loch Ness Monster, than a chemtrail over your city ! lol
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd April 2011 at 01:51. Reason: reduce nested quote'ing depth

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

    Fructedor (24th April 2011)

  23. Link to Post #54
    France Honored, Retired Member. Hervé passed on 13 November 2024.
    Join Date
    7th March 2011
    Location
    Brittany
    Posts
    16,763
    Thanks
    60,315
    Thanked 96,091 times in 15,483 posts

    Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

    Here are two of the earliest videos on the subject addressing different sides of the coin.

    Apparently, they are scheduled to be removed on April 29... at the end of this month.

    Aerosols Crimes: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20198655156407
    from Carnicom


    Clouds of death: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...79161958399142
    from DB

    [GOOGLE]441363407447522842#docid=-2815320198655156407[/GOOGLE]
    Last edited by Hervé; 23rd April 2011 at 01:26.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

    Fructedor (24th April 2011)

  25. Link to Post #55
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th January 2011
    Posts
    815
    Thanks
    1,702
    Thanked 1,330 times in 509 posts

    Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

    Quote Posted by blufire (here)

    Sorry I have to respond to this nonsense.

    Fred259 . . . I’m sorry but this made my hackles go up a bit.

    I have been a farmer ALL MY LIFE and an avid outdoors woman. . . . for you to suggest that I don’t know “DUST” from an completely out of the ordinary COATING of an unusual material that HAPPENS after a full covering of chemtrail clouds is quite frankly insulting.By your flag representation you live in Great Britain . . . .I can’t believe you would comment on weather patterns and where I live and what I experience on a daily basis from almost half a world away . . . . based on material you googled ????

    You are reaching sir and you are grasping only thin air on this one . . . . .

    Well Im trying to explain to how air circulates around a HP system and have used the resources available to me so yes these image were obtained from Google. I should say that I studied meteorology and climatology in the air force 30 years ago I don’t think its changed since then. If you study the link from Wicki they may give you a more scientific explanation or any reputable Met text book will cover this.

    I think I said it was dust sand and harvest chaff is transported in the atmosphere on a regular basis under these metrological conditions, *especially during harvest time.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd April 2011 at 01:57. Reason: fix quote'ing

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

    Fructedor (24th April 2011)

  27. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    22nd January 2011
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanks
    2,091
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

    Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

    Fred259 . . .

    There's a saying in Kansas . . . "If you don't like the weather wait an hour"

    Our weather is highly unpredictable and can change within a couple hours. The weathermen can't come close most of the time. Maybe you could send them your information????

    Have you ever been in Kansas or Midwest during harvest??? And how would you explain chemtrails that occur in the dead of winter in -20 degree weather . . . . .


    done with this one

  28. Link to Post #57
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th January 2011
    Posts
    815
    Thanks
    1,702
    Thanked 1,330 times in 509 posts

    Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

    Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Fred259 . . .

    There's a saying in Kansas . . . "If you don't like the weather wait an hour"

    Our weather is highly unpredictable and can change within a couple hours. The weathermen can't come close most of the time. Maybe you could send them your information????

    Have you ever been in Kansas or Midwest during harvest??? And how would you explain chemtrails that occur in the dead of winter in -20 degree weather . . . . .
    Hi bluefire,

    Ive been thinking of perhaps another way of explain this.

    If you drive in winter along the road in fog, and for half a mile it’s foggy, then clear for half a mile, then fog again, followed by more clear air then fog. So what I am describing is essentially fog banks.

    When you are in the fog the dry bulb temp and the wet bulb temp are the same, and relative humidity is 100%. The air is supersaturated. Moisture can’t be held in a gaseous state, so it turns to fog.

    When you are driving in the clear air and forward visibility is greatly improved the relative humidity in this clear air is less than 100% perhaps 80% and now moisture is held in the atmosphere in a gaseous state. (ie vapour) It’s because relative humidity is less than 100% that’s it clear.

    Exactly the same is happening in the atmosphere right up to 80,000 feet where it gets very dry. However lower down if the relativity humidity in any part of the atmosphere is 100% a cloud or contrail will form - Always.

    If the relative humidity is less than 100% no contrails will form- Ever.

    I read your post very carefully; you were describing clear blue skies, nice stable weather, and ideal for working outside. This tells me that HP is evident. (The mid west is known for these conditions) You then say aircraft start flying over the Farm, they will Kansas and Missouri and the major states for traffic crossing coast to coast and from Texas and the southern states north and south. So in these conditions with the relative humidity in the upper atmosphere at 100% contrails will form and last all day. It’s nature.

    In winter it’s the same if its -20C at ground level its -80C approx at altitude.

    I was in Russia in early February. It was -41C one particular night. We decided to go outside and take some photographs just for the experience. The staff though we were insane. Appreciate we were properly dressed with boots and the gear. When we spoke to each other the breath from our mouths, or the moisture in our breath immediately froze a soon as it passed our lips. Its like twinkle stars. Im sure you know this. as well. We were blowing like you exhale a cigarette and it was just a mass of twinkle stars, frozen ice particles.... its exactly the same.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

    Fructedor (24th April 2011)

  30. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th January 2011
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area, California
    Age
    49
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    1,651
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

    Default

    I respect your experience Fred, as well as your well explained approach.

    Much like the UFO phenomena, I assume that a large portion of reported Chemtrails are most likely contrail or other easily explained occurrences.

    I refuse to accept that ANYONE has the authority to say that this is 100% benign.

    After watching the video on geoengineering and doing a little research, this just got a little more likely in my mind.

    When have you known the government to make public that which has not already been tested privately for years?

    Don't assume your experience with commercial jets denies this as a possibility.

    How many people who lived outside of concentration camps had to be walked through the gas chambers before they believed that which they refused to accept?

    Also:

    The ice crystals alchemically transformed into aluminum and barium comment was priceless.

    A valid point - and funny too
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.


  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

    Calz (23rd April 2011), Fred259 (23rd April 2011), Fructedor (24th April 2011)

  32. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th January 2011
    Location
    Smurfin' USA
    Posts
    11,061
    Thanks
    84,330
    Thanked 69,407 times in 10,490 posts

    Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

    Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Okay ... we simply have to agree to disagree ... and I really do appreciate the tone you are making your views heard. That is what Avalon is about.

    I know what I have observed on a personal basis for many years.

    Yes ... it is a holographic universerve and our level of consciousness can define what we "see" ... I understand this.

    If I see a "Jesus" holograph in the skies with lotso ufos flying around I will laugh histerically ... crack open a beer ... pull out the lawnchair and enjoy the show.



    I simply do not believe on a PERSONAL basis "chemtrails" can be so easily explained away.

    You could be correct ... as always I am offering my own HUMBLE opinion
    Carlz, this is really frightening I have been flying for 24 years as a co pilot and captain in Europe and Africa. These days I work for a leasing company selling hull leases doing delivery, testing etc and above all engine leases in EMEA and Russia.

    Aircraft have no delivery or storage system for any of what is described here. Threads like switching on and off chemtrails, its laughable where is the switch, where is the circuit breaker, which pump, which electrical system…where are the manual diagrams its all 100% toffee…you have more chance of seeing the Loch Ness Monster, than a chemtrail over your city ! lol
    Wow ... I didn't know such a humble opinion of my own personal experience could be so "frightening".

    LAUGHABLE ... LOL ... You are implying what I have been PERSONALLY viewing for years is LAUGHABLE???

    Were did we get off the respectful difference of opinion???

    Why is personal opinion based on years of personal observation such a threat to you???

    It seems a troll is only polite as long as it can continue to intimidate others into it's own opinion.

    I am happy to engage in a repectful discourse but you are jumping the track here.

    Based on your previous posts I appreciated a respectful exchange of opinion.

    Why are you resorting to "something else" which I will continue my humble polite attitude to question??????

    Your aircraft have not overflown my country.

    With due respect ... why in the world would you assume your own experience would be reflective of the whole reality. Perhaps chemtrail planes are remote controlled??? Do you think your own experience applies to all other craft all over the world???? With all the compartmentalization??? The lie being different at every level???

    Regardless of your assessment of what you have done for the last 24 years ... why would you assume it has any bearing on my own personal assessment of what the PTB/W have done over the sky I have watched on a daily basis for many years???

    No longer IMHO ... if you refuse to show respect for my own personal witnessing of an event ... then I will no longer waste energy on this.
    Last edited by Calz; 23rd April 2011 at 05:16.

  33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

    blufire (23rd April 2011), Fructedor (24th April 2011), loveandgratitude (23rd April 2011), Normalguy31 (25th April 2011), Spiralmind (28th April 2011)

  34. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th January 2011
    Location
    Smurfin' USA
    Posts
    11,061
    Thanks
    84,330
    Thanked 69,407 times in 10,490 posts

    Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

    Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)

    Okay ... we simply have to agree to disagree ... and I really do appreciate the tone you are making your views heard. That is what Avalon is about.

    I know what I have observed on a personal basis for many years.

    Yes ... it is a holographic universerve and our level of consciousness can define what we "see" ... I understand this.

    If I see a "Jesus" holograph in the skies with lotso ufos flying around I will laugh histerically ... crack open a beer ... pull out the lawnchair and enjoy the show.



    I simply do not believe on a PERSONAL basis "chemtrails" can be so easily explained away.

    You could be correct ... as always I am offering my own HUMBLE opinion

    I sincerely and humbly agree Calz_Alvaretard with this post in response to Fred259

    (((((blufire, although will whip up a blender of top shelf Margaritas, rocks . . . no salt))))

    Over and out on this topic.

    gotta invite 9eagle9 when it comes to margaritas ... she is the best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts