+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 1 6 16 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

I have noticed many, MANY times in this lifetime, people getting offended when they discover that someone charges for their services. Specifically, in the case of human-to-human, personal services. Such as: psychic readings, piano lessons, teaching children, child care, etc. I've heard so many comments like, "They just should do it out of love." I don't know why there's so much resistance to paying for valuable, personal services. If we've got the money to spare, and we'd value the service, then "we should just pay it out of love."

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to soulsinger For This Post:

Anchor (11th October 2011), Benimal (18th March 2013), Calz (11th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), GCS1103 (17th October 2011), Isthatso (14th October 2011), John Parslow (11th October 2011), Kano (11th October 2011), Lisab (11th October 2011), Mike (11th October 2011), MMA_Fan (13th October 2011), Shikasta (11th October 2011), Tam (18th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #102
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Doctors get paid to help you get healed.

However, its pretty common knowledge that you dont always need to see a doctor to get healed.

To my view Psychics perform an important function for some people which is to help them get at stuff that is on the inside that they cant or wont find for themselves.

In my case I was told some things by a "psychic" that provided a very important nudge along my path.

Why cant that be a chargeable service?

Good psychics usually seem to know when to charge and when not to based on... well they are psychic are they not? They would know more about the context and circumstances than you average "non-psychic".
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Calz (11th October 2011), Fred Steeves (11th October 2011), GCS1103 (17th October 2011), Limor Wolf (11th October 2011), Lisab (11th October 2011), Mike (11th October 2011), Shikasta (12th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

A nudge along the path could well be of more value than anything else in a lifetime ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Anchor (11th October 2011), Fred Steeves (11th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I'm kinda frustrated. For me, just to get a reading just for 30 mins would be over 100 dollars in $au, which is well and truly unaffordable for me at this time, and I could really do with the guidance. I might come across as spiritually knowledgeable, but I'm completely lost in the world "out there" at the moment, and nothing seems to be working for me... I feel like I'm going around in circles...

Personally, I think it's ridiculous to tell people to raise their prices, that they're not charging enough..... But the funniest thing is that many people value things or think them of a higher standard if they have to pay more of them A friend once told me about how a business he knew had a pallet of bottles of wine they needed to get rid of, but that wasn't selling. The boss came through one day, upped the price of the wine, and the bottles sold within the week....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Anchor (11th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #105
    Great Britain Avalon Member Ian Gordon's Avatar
    Thanks

Jcocks, do not worry, stay calm and ask for help out loud, and it will come (not always in the way you expect though) and be careful what you wish for. ( a friend wished she could stay a little longer and ended up stuck for an extra fortnight when a holiday company collasped....but she got her wish).
    If you ask for and need the guidance it will come to you but it might not be a psychic though, if it is and cost is an issue something will be put in your path. It happened to me I was sent to measure a ladys kitchen once and ended up with a free reading and leaving in tears, but I was on the wrong path at the time.
    I my view if you need help and have asked for it and it hasnt come or is placed out of reach it is probably reassurance you desire

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Gordon For This Post:

Anchor (11th October 2011), Calz (11th October 2011), Fred Steeves (11th October 2011), mahalall (11th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

its called putting a value on it.
    i recieved hypnotherapy in my thirties to help me stop smoking.
    It cost £15. And it worked....for a whole year.
    So I booked in again and as I handed over the money,I knew it had not worked this time.
    A few years later Someone I knew from school,advertised hypnotherapy sessions in the local press.
    I booked a session which was an assessment,no charge in order to see if i was a suitable candidate.
    I had and asked a list of questions about the whole procedure and also the sales approach.
    I asked him straight out if the results could be any different if I did not have to pay for it?
    And after a while we discussed putting a value on it.

Its the same as the mona lisa or any other piece of collectible art,Whoever buys it in auction puts a value on it when they but it.
    And if they pay crazy money,it does not matter,because the value is set.
    Its the way this world we live in goes around and around.
    Ive thought about this alot because I am surrounded by people who stare in horror when i suggest everything should be free and status does not exist.
    If we all payed our bills in the following manner it could be interesting.

The person paying the bill pays what they earn per hour.
    The person providing the service can only charge what the other earns.

Now there is an obvious flaw in this ,and it does still involve status and hierarchy,I suppose the main argument would be that poor people would not get the work done and the wealthy would have it all.........but isnt that what its like now anyway?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

christian (11th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #107
    Liechtenstein Avalon Member Anna's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to add my story:
    I am reading Tarot cards for almost 30 years. Mostly I left it up to the person to give whatever they felt it was worth - and was hardly ever disappointed.
    Two years ago I decided to set up a business and decorated a room in my appartement, had a simple website made, printed business cards and registered myself at the chamber of commerce and the tax office - whom snickered at me.
    But I was determined to make it work but .... nothing happened. After one year of just receiving tax return and/or exempt forms and little visits, I threw in the towel and ended this enterprise.
    After meditating on why and why not, I realised that this gift for reading cards is not meant to cash in on but is truly meant for the other.

For over a decade I donate to the Tibetan cause (a lot of monks) but changed this year into supporting Tibetan Buddhist nuns whom have fled to North-India - including many escaped women and children.
    There is a nunnery being build but it is not finished yet. I didn't want to let them down but without a paid job and being over 50, it looked pretty dire.
    Then I woke up one morning knowing that I could also read cards just for these women and children.
    It proved to be a great decision because, in one week, I met the right people as well as finding a great location and am now happily reading twice a month in an alternative bookshop.
    When I ask people if they want their cards read, they usually ask first what the costs are and when I tell them it is for donations, they relax and sit down.
    So far I have been able to transfer good sums of money.
    In June I got a job from an employment agency for an indefinite period of time and feel that these experiences are related; I thanked and still do God and the other invisible helpers...

hug from Anna
    Supporting Omaha Maitreya for Tibetan Buddhist women: www.omfund.org

14. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Anna For This Post:

Anchor (11th October 2011), Bhusunda (13th October 2011), Calz (12th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (11th October 2011), fifi (12th October 2011), Fred Steeves (11th October 2011), karamba (19th March 2013), Lisab (11th October 2011), Loveisall21 (12th October 2011), motherlove (12th November 2011), Pani (12th October 2011), PathWalker (28th March 2017), ponda (12th October 2011), RMorgan (11th October 2011), Shikasta (12th October 2011), soleil (19th April 2013), Tam (18th March 2019), the trojan (11th October 2011), ViralSpiral (11th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    Don't miss the obvious: She probably could not suffice the demand, if she would offer readings for free. You can try to get her take on something for free nonetheless, in my case, this worked out fine.

It's not only you, who has valuable insights to offer, by your definition, virtually everyone here could charge others for posting to the tune of "I would have something to say here, if the money-meter reaches xxx, I'm gonna tell you."
    There is always the random pick. Regarding the first paragraph of your post.

And yes, we all have something to offer, and what would happen if we all charged for our skills, insights, knowledge?
    God doesn't play dice. Regarding the first paragraph of your post.

If we all charged for everything, that would be the opposite of contributionism or altruism. Don't you think, true rewards are way beyond what money can measure?

I won't tell you what to envision, but it surprises me, that money seems to be so important to you. I do past life regressions and I do them for free. Because it's ignoble to measure this service with money and because every result is unique, and by paying money first, people may expect they deserve a certain result, I don't want that. Some people insist on giving me a donation and I tell them to wait for 2 weeks or so and decide then. I would only request a certain amount, if there would be to many clients for me to handle, by putting a reasonable price on it, this would automatically sort out those, who are just bored or a little curious. And after all, I could always make exceptions.
    I suppose you've got some other income then chiquetet? Since you can't live from thin air?

Of course it's OK to charge for one's work. What's this strange debate all about? Is it just because it's spirtual guiding? If you go to a therapist or a doctor you have to pay. Period. If someone has the possibility to do it for free since they have a second income, that's up to them.

I always payed when i consulted mediums and i never met any fraud. An English medium who comes to Sweden regularly for some reason gave me the reading for free 2 times and they were both SPOT ON. The third time he didn't want to charge becuse he thought he didn't get a clear contact.

transiten
    Last edited by transiten; 11th October 2011 at 17:42.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

christian (11th October 2011), fifi (12th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #109
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    I suppose you've got some other income then chiquetet? Since you can't live from thin air?

Of course it's OK to charge for one's work. What's this strange debate all about? Is it just because it's spirtual guiding? If you go to a therapist or a doctor you have to pay. Period. If someone has the possibility to do it for free since they have a second income, that's up to them.
    Currently I work as a bike courier. It's all about putting things in perspective. In my perspective, evolving together is more important than getting rich. So if someone can finance himself through whatever work and has a valuable skill on top of it to offer, why not do it for free? If too many people want your service, why not put a price on it to sort out those, whose basic intent is just to grab something extra-cheap, to concentrate on those, who really want and need it? Or if you have no other income and/or if you are so good in what you do, that you have to devote all your time to satisfy the demand, then of course you should take money.

This is all pretty much common sense, so this debate tires me, that's not directed at you, transiten.

Quote Posted by the trojan (here)
    its called putting a value on it.
    Money exists and buys stuff, so decisions have to be made, how much money one would pay/demand for whatever. Understood.

But everything has an intrinsic value and there was a time before the invention of money, I also envision a time after the use of money.
    Last edited by christian; 11th October 2011 at 18:36.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Anna (13th October 2011), Calz (12th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), EileenCookies (12th October 2011), Fred Steeves (11th October 2011), John Parslow (11th November 2011), Mike (11th October 2011), Rich (14th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

No problem chiqurtet, i was not adressing you at all, but also just wondering how you make a living!

20. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    White Feather!

What do you mean by "I e-mailed her for a reading as well, i also included my photo" ????? Do you mean you ARE Vit Sirius?
    Sorry, i don't get this...

transiten
    No, I am not Vit Sirius, i was just showing a video from Carol that was rather interesting.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

21. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Actually, I am glad Carol charges for her services. It helps weed out the individuals who are taking .... I didn't have an issue getting a reply ....I gave up taking quite a while ago. I notice I get charged (for something) when I need a wake up call (I am out of balance). So give till it hurts, then retract, then give some .... Till balance results.

Money is just the latest vice. It is indicatiion of our culture morals. Instead of feeling someone is taking advantage by charging a sum, look at it from the perspective of what did I do today that is taking from rather than giving too. And balance will come eventually.

lv
    eh

22. The Following User Says Thank You to EileenCookies For This Post:

jcocks (17th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

For those interested this is what she replied to me with and honestly I'm rethinking if I can find some way to find money for this now(for the lowest cost one)... I had a telepathic contact during her email telling me that she was the real deal, and it would benefit me(allowed), also giving me energetic signs that almost only come when ones who reserved them give them...(from the sources who have protected me I would say like a 97% chance or higher).

This is what she said:

"Hello [Omni],

Thank you for getting in touch with me, I have been inundated with emails since Bill put me on his website and yours is the first I am chosen to reply to. Why? I don't really know, but something about the energy of your words has told me that you are beyond the 3d ! I feel you want to do so much good in this world, to awaken minds and also to connect with others like yourself.

Something also tells me you are struggling in some way at the moment but are blocked by the 3d world and it's demands. I have to charge for the readings and have asked Bill to put these charges on his website."

Quote I don't really know, but something about the energy of your words has told me that you are beyond the 3d !
    Funny(if you could call it that...) she would say this as I was very vague in my email...

This in particular hit me pretty hard because this describes my life better than most words can in such a small amount of space... The new dimensions I have experienced are dimensions that already exist in the mind, some of them are not obtainable naturally as they take extremely sophisticated (benevolent or malicious)mind control. The limits of the mind are reachable with technology. I'm not sure what can be reached naturally in a undeveloped genetic body, although I don't think DNA is a 100% gatekeeper i do think it's cuts the gate off for a lot in areas...

Don't know why I feel compelled to share this but I do.. I got a memory a while ago of me being a baby and greys letting me sit with them in their ship and i had a telepathic conversation with them, like 2 or 3 years old (maybe implanting me, etc that is what was said). I wouldn't vouch for that being true as I've been thoroughly trained in fake past life memorie(or things like them but not with the 'past life' facade energies) in ways, and it's something totally easily fabricated by apex technology... But the memory had amazing undertones in it.

Quote I feel you want to do so much good in this world, to awaken minds and also to connect with others like yourself.
    I had a moment like bill and someone else had with this one.... Maybe she will know my life. Nobody fully does but insiders from what I've seen, either spiritually bankrupt, sold their souls(in ways) black ops agents or both polarities and grey zone of ETs .... Avalon knows me better than most but it's still not without a lot of subversion. To have my life details known without subversion by someone who is not some billion year old race would be nice. lol

Thanks again for showing me this wonderful woman Bill. I think she's the real deal too, I agree.
    Last edited by Omni; 12th October 2011 at 04:48.

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Anna (12th October 2011), Calz (12th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (12th October 2011), Corncrake (12th October 2011), fifi (12th October 2011), John Parslow (12th October 2011), karamba (19th March 2013), Limor Wolf (12th October 2011), Lisab (14th October 2011), modwiz (12th October 2011), Mozart (11th November 2012), Natalia (24th July 2014), PathWalker (28th March 2017), shamanseeker (13th October 2011), Shikasta (14th October 2011), Sidney (7th November 2012), soulsinger (12th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Decided to use my food money for next month for a reading. lol. I've lost 4% of my body weight since I started spending my food money on my life work. Funny you ca lose 4% body weight doing nothing but sitting at a computer, lol. I'll find food somehow I'll post parts of it if she gives permission here.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Benimal (18th March 2013), Calz (12th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (12th October 2011), jcocks (17th October 2011), Limor Wolf (12th October 2011), Lisab (14th October 2011), Spirithorse (12th October 2011)

27. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Sure sounds as though she has something to "say" to you Omni.

Happy you are going to figure out a way to make it work out.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Limor Wolf (12th October 2011)

29. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    For those interested this is what she replied to me with and honestly I'm rethinking if I can find some way to find money for this now(for the lowest cost one)... I had a telepathic contact during her email telling me that she was the real deal, and it would benefit me(allowed), also giving me energetic signs that almost only come when ones who reserved them give them...(from the sources who have protected me I would say like a 97% chance or higher).

This is what she said:

"Hello [Omni],

Thank you for getting in touch with me, I have been inundated with emails since Bill put me on his website and yours is the first I am chosen to reply to. Why? I don't really know, but something about the energy of your words has told me that you are beyond the 3d ! I feel you want to do so much good in this world, to awaken minds and also to connect with others like yourself.

Something also tells me you are struggling in some way at the moment but are blocked by the 3d world and it's demands. I have to charge for the readings and have asked Bill to put these charges on his website."

Quote I don't really know, but something about the energy of your words has told me that you are beyond the 3d !
    Funny(if you could call it that...) she would say this as I was very vague in my email...

This in particular hit me pretty hard because this describes my life better than most words can in such a small amount of space... The new dimensions I have experienced are dimensions that already exist in the mind, some of them are not obtainable naturally as they take extremely sophisticated (benevolent or malicious)mind control. The limits of the mind are reachable with technology. I'm not sure what can be reached naturally in a undeveloped genetic body, although I don't think DNA is a 100% gatekeeper i do think it's cuts the gate off for a lot in areas...

Don't know why I feel compelled to share this but I do.. I got a memory a while ago of me being a baby and greys letting me sit with them in their ship and i had a telepathic conversation with them, like 2 or 3 years old (maybe implanting me, etc that is what was said). I wouldn't vouch for that being true as I've been thoroughly trained in fake past life memorie(or things like them but not with the 'past life' facade energies) in ways, and it's something totally easily fabricated by apex technology... But the memory had amazing undertones in it.

Quote I feel you want to do so much good in this world, to awaken minds and also to connect with others like yourself.
    I had a moment like bill and someone else had with this one.... Maybe she will know my life. Nobody fully does but insiders from what I've seen, either spiritually bankrupt, sold their souls(in ways) black ops agents or both polarities and grey zone of ETs .... Avalon knows me better than most but it's still not without a lot of subversion. To have my life details known without subversion by someone who is not some billion year old race would be nice. lol

Thanks again for showing me this wonderful woman Bill. I think she's the real deal too, I agree.
    heres the reply she sent to me omni...so you can compare,

Carol Clarke to me
    show details Oct 11 (1 day ago)
    Hello ,

It's nice to hear from you ,thank you for your enquiry here is the information you need; the postal psychic readings are either recorded as a QuickTime audio file or as a normal music file. The QuickTime file can only be played on your computer, all you will need is QuickTime player which can be downloaded for free. The music file can be played on a normal cd player, please state you preference. Both types of recordings can be sent over the internet or you can have either type of file on cd sent to your address.

The recordings are approximately about 45 - 55 minutes in duration. For a short period I am offering a 30 minute reading at a reduced price.
    I ask you to choose twelve numbers between 1-78 in any sequence and give your date, place and if known, the time of birth. I connect with the energy of the numbers including those of your birthdate and name, I also look at your moon sign which is very significant. The reading will connect with many areas of your life.

These are all the details I need. However, if you should have anything you wish me to focus on during the reading then please let me know. If you wish to send a photograph for an aura reading ( to be included in the reading no extra charge) then please do.
    I charge £65 sterling UK address; other countries the charge is £75 sterling (the charge for the 30 minute reading is £45 sterling UK and £55 sterling other countries) Your reading will be done within 30 days of payment being received.
    Once your reading has been done, monies paid cannot be refunded.

My preferred method of payment is bank transfer if that is not possible, I can accept a PayPal payment, cheque or cash by registered post (pounds sterling please) sent to my business address. I will of course confirm when payment is received. Unfortunately, I cannot accept credit card payments at the moment.

If you are still interested then please let me know and I will let you know details of how to pay.

Warm regards

Carol

I must add Omni,that if I wanted to know all about you,I would just come here and read some of your posts...that would create quite a picture of you for me.
    Everyone who reads you here,knows you have trouble living in the 3d realm.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

Bragi (8th November 2011), Calz (12th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (12th October 2011), karamba (19th March 2013), Lisab (14th October 2011), Mozart (11th November 2012), Natalia (24th July 2014), Omni (12th October 2011), Unicorn (14th October 2011)

31. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Quote I ask you to choose twelve numbers between 1-78 in any sequence
    Interesting ... never heard that one requested before.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

christian (12th October 2011)

33. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

It will be a great service to humanity if Carol could provide a gleam on its future. I'd pay many folds for 10 minutes of its reading.

34. Link to Post #119
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by AuCo (here)
    It will be a great service to humanity if Carol could provide a gleam on its future. I'd pay many folds for 10 minutes of its reading.
    We create it as we speak AuCo,and thats all there is to it

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

AuCo (13th October 2011), Calz (13th October 2011), christian (12th October 2011), Lord Sidious (19th October 2011), Omni (12th October 2011)

36. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

I tried both email with the correct address Welshseer@aol.com.uk/.co.uk and weslhseer@hotmail.com.uk/co.uk. All came back as "unable to be delivered". So what is the correct email?

Edit from Bill: It's currently (Feb 2017)
    • welshseer15 AT aol.co.uk
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th February 2017 at 00:54.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 1 6 16 31 LastLast