Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 43 LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 859

Thread: David Icke 2012

  1. Link to Post #281
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th January 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 2,236 times in 361 posts

    Default Re: David Icke "This is Not a Bloody Game..!"

    I was going to start, or search, or find a thread relating to a certain subject matter... Now's as good a place..

    The Hunger Games!!! My 11 year old daughter... read the first book, now on the second..
    now, she also read the Potter stuff, so my wife and I didn't pay attention - really.

    She is in 5th grade... Today they have a day off from school, BUT... her teacher has a "Get together" for the class, to go and watch the movie as a whole together.
    Two months ago, the entire School, had a "Hunger Games" DAY!!! With posters and signs in the Media Room... This is coming down from above, and the wave is HUGE!!

    We didn't see it coming... I look for this stuff, I research everything that goes into their delicate minds.. We didn't see this coming.. WE DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING..
    I feel "Sucker-Punched" right now......

    Watch Pierce Morgan tonight... re: Why is teenage human sacrifice ok, when the new "Bully" movie is blacklisted!

    ¤=[Post Update]=¤

    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I'm guessing that you are saying that people watch, pause..then 'google' and find what David was talking about? (I've not seen the video)
    A simple Thanks seemed a bit Mundane...

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

    Realeyes (31st March 2012)

  3. Link to Post #282
    Australia Avalon Member jackovesk's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th April 2010
    Posts
    6,180
    Thanks
    12,102
    Thanked 35,602 times in 5,274 posts

    Default Re: David Icke "This is Not a Bloody Game..!"

    Quote Posted by SEAM (here)
    I was going to start, or search, or find a thread relating to a certain subject matter... Now's as good a place..

    The Hunger Games!!! My 11 year old daughter... read the first book, now on the second..
    now, she also read the Potter stuff, so my wife and I didn't pay attention - really.

    She is in 5th grade... Today they have a day off from school, BUT... her teacher has a "Get together" for the class, to go and watch the movie as a whole together.
    Two months ago, the entire School, had a "Hunger Games" DAY!!! With posters and signs in the Media Room... This is coming down from above, and the wave is HUGE!!

    We didn't see it coming... I look for this stuff, I research everything that goes into their delicate minds.. We didn't see this coming.. WE DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING..
    I feel "Sucker-Punched" right now......

    Watch Pierce Morgan tonight... re: Why is teenage human sacrifice ok, when the new "Bully" movie is blacklisted!

    ¤=[Post Update]=¤

    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I'm guessing that you are saying that people watch, pause..then 'google' and find what David was talking about? (I've not seen the video)
    A simple Thanks seemed a bit Mundane...
    Geezus H. Seam,

    That would be my worst nightmare, knowing what I know..!

    Only tonight, I told my own brother he should be concerned about his 9 year old daughter being a 'Lady Gaga' fan..!

    I told him to start educating himself on the sub-conscious 'Satanic' messages that the 'Sell Out' was portraying onto young minds...

    He could'nt or would'nt take any heed of my warning, so I told him to start educating himself for his daughter's sake..!

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jackovesk For This Post:

    BMJ (14th April 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (11th April 2012), WHOMADEGOD (30th March 2012)

  5. Link to Post #283
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th January 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 2,236 times in 361 posts

    Default Re: David Icke "This is Not a Bloody Game..!"

    Thanks Jack... I guess my only true remaining thought, is I didn't see it coming,..My wife and I are in Reactive vs. Proactive mode, but it served a purpose.. I need to keep a better watch.

    Keep an eye on your niece, and never cower. That's part of the plan.
    funny... I have about 5 people, I need/want to send this video to... but I am afraid..
    I thought, well, maybe I could set up an anonymous email account and send it that way...
    then I thought why shouldn't I stand behind my beliefs, and put it out there, with no self-regard....
    I still have no answer.... I still need this system to view me a certain way... I don't have an answer (uncommon)

    This, however, is the best production either of them have been behind.... by far!

    And if you wish to make a comment... then say "I haven't watched it yet"...
    Well, here's another clue for you all.. the Walrus was Paul... and they're addressing you at the + or - 55 minute mark.

    Thanks again

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

    jackovesk (31st March 2012)

  7. Link to Post #284
    UK Avalon Member WHOMADEGOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd January 2012
    Location
    Triangulate my cell phone!
    Age
    52
    Posts
    294
    Thanks
    2,628
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

    Default Re: David Icke "This is Not a Bloody Game..!"

    Quote Posted by SEAM (here)
    Thanks Jack... I guess my only true remaining thought, is I didn't see it coming,..My wife and I are in Reactive vs. Proactive mode, but it served a purpose.. I need to keep a better watch.

    Keep an eye on your niece, and never cower. That's part of the plan.
    funny... I have about 5 people, I need/want to send this video to... but I am afraid..
    I thought, well, maybe I could set up an anonymous email account and send it that way...
    then I thought why shouldn't I stand behind my beliefs, and put it out there, with no self-regard....
    I still have no answer.... I still need this system to view me a certain way... I don't have an answer (uncommon)

    This, however, is the best production either of them have been behind.... by far!

    And if you wish to make a comment... then say "I haven't watched it yet"...
    Well, here's another clue for you all.. the Walrus was Paul... and they're addressing you at the + or - 55 minute mark.

    Thanks again
    Hi Seam,

    Everyone knows im "weird", different, crazy even.

    But they also know I am good, kind, generous and a loyal husband and loving father who wears his heart on his sleeve.

    I have served my country, and I will fight if I have to for the greater good.

    The sacrifice we pay for living in our power, and not bend to peer pressure is small. Maintain your integrity because when the real **** hits the fan these people are going to want answers and guidance fast. Where do you think they will turn to, thats right crazy Seam and crazy Mark!

    They will say my God he was right all along, he must have the answers.

    This is the bigger sacrifice, we must be prepared for this, this is why we are awake before them, they will be relying on us to help them through these end times, but only end for a new beginning for humanity free from shackles.

    Stand in your power Seam, stand with me, we will all stand together in the end my friend, and what glory it will be.

    Blessings

    Mark

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

    Black Panther (31st March 2012), Earth Angel (30th March 2012), gripreaper (1st April 2012), gs_powered (7th April 2012), jackovesk (31st March 2012), Moz (11th April 2012), Rosco1 (3rd April 2012), STATIC (31st March 2012)

  9. Link to Post #285
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    26th January 2012
    Age
    57
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 1,206 times in 355 posts

    Default Re: David Icke "This is Not a Bloody Game..!"

    I love David and would go see him in action any time, unfortunately he is not allowed to enter Canada. David's work introduced me 12 years ago to what is really going on in this world and I respect him for that tremendously. However, he needs to spread his wings a bit more. He has been stuck in his old ways for way too long and he needs to realize that the reptilians are not the ones who are responsible for most of humanity's troubles. Reptilians play a small part in it. By the way, he is doing a presentation in Maui March 31, tomorrow.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

    jackovesk (31st March 2012), WHOMADEGOD (31st March 2012)

  11. Link to Post #286
    Avalon Member mountain_jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th December 2010
    Posts
    12,619
    Thanks
    78,057
    Thanked 113,094 times in 12,459 posts

    Default Re: David Icke "This is Not a Bloody Game..!"

    Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    Id like to be in Maui tomorrow for any reason, but seeing David Icke there would be the icing on the cake!!

    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I would have liked to attend his all-day event in Maui tomorrow. Should be great energy there for that.
    Well I really am curious as to how the notably unique Hawaii 'energy' works with David's message and audience.

    Back before I knew who David was, I used to get to Maui pretty regularly, with frequent flier miles and crash space at my ex's condo.

    I got to attend the lecture for Terance McKenna's Magic Maui Weekend which was happening while I was there in 1994. We spoke while he signed my copy of True Hallucinations. I am looking at the framed event poster in my office now:

    Language About The Unspeakable - (subject for the talk)

    May the energy of Pele and Lemuria be with David today.



    This info, perhaps channeled, does seem to resonate (on a quick skim) with David's new book's message - Remember Who You Are

    http://www.peleoflemuria.com/pelespeaks.html



    Quote Opening Statement
    It is in the highest Light of Lemuria that I come to you calling forth your Light from the mountain peaks. I am Pele of Lemuria, known as the Goddess of Fire, yet it is also my work as the Goddess of Evolution in the emerging Light of the Goddess Realm that I bring my presence to you this day. My Light shines forth onto the earth plane in current time to infuse Light into the spark within you whose glow is lost as a cloud that covers the sun. This spark is the one that when uncovered shines forth with the passion of knowing why you are here and living in this very life.
    I come to ignite your remembrance that you have come to evolve further into Love, and in this Love find the “I” and in this “I” realize that it is also the “I” of All That Is, and to come to the understanding that you and I are one. It is quite the journey to come to this center point of balance yet of this you must be clear. In choosing to be human and in choosing to be on the earth at this time, this is the path that you are on. As humanity moves forward from this space in time, anything and anyone in the way of this unstoppable evolutionary journey into Love will not make it through.
    I bring the Love of the Goddess Light to you this day as I find the space to speak words I have long wanted to share with you. In these days and days to come, it is guidance and words from beings of Light desiring to be of service from other dimensions that many in your world will find a great source of guidance and comfort. I remind you however, that your higher selves are in service to you as well and are waiting to be engaged more fully into your journey as you seek its guidance on your path. These are times of great importance for Mother Earth but also for you who have come to experience your individual journeys. The veils are thinning and as each of you finds the “I” within, the “I” of humanity will surely weave together in peace.

    Understanding the “I”
    What is this “I” that I speak of? Although you feel that you are already living in the “I” of who you are, I say to you this in the highest of truth as I see it. To the degree you think you are, you are 100 times removed. To live in the “I”, as the Lemurians did, is to know that your Light is sacred beyond all possibilities and that this Light you carry within is to be honored and cherished in each moment. How many times in a day do you forget this?
    As you live in the “I” of who you are, you realize that all thoughts, choices and actions must come from Love. How many times I see you making choices from the cloud of fear and ego that surrounds you. I come to show you a new way to honor yourself in the Goddess Light. I come to show you that by standing in the heart of your own Light you can and will find the clarity and passion that will propel you into the levels of evolution your soul is aspiring to.
    Goddess Light has descended on earth once again and in this powerful awakening presence you will find that once it’s honored within your heart, it will come forth in glorious beauty and permeate your very existence. So I come to you to ignite the Goddess Light within you, the Light that truly defines the “I” of who you are.
    .....
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 31st March 2012 at 12:46.

  12. Link to Post #287
    United States Avalon Member A.Steinberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th February 2012
    Age
    60
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 39 times in 10 posts

    Default Re: David Icke On AJ 3/28/12

    I was living in the UK in the 1990's when David Icke first went on the Terry Wogan show. Remember it well how everyone thought he was a nut! I'd be interested to know what those same individuals think now. Whatever side of the fence you stand on, he has lifted the veil on the dream we once thought as every day life. David Icke has been steadfast in his message to anyone who can hear. It's time to wake up for those that already haven't .. why? Because the powers that be have been awake for Milenia.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A.Steinberg For This Post:

    aranuk (2nd April 2012), MacStar (31st March 2012), TWINCANS (31st March 2012)

  14. Link to Post #288
    Avalon Member Earth Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th September 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,650
    Thanks
    7,641
    Thanked 7,173 times in 1,456 posts

    Default Re: David Icke On AJ 3/28/12

    Listened to the interview last night and it was very good.....wish Alex would have a voice transplant though......but the info is as always with Icke , amazing.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

    aranuk (2nd April 2012), Curt (31st March 2012), Referee (1st April 2012)

  16. Link to Post #289
    Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    30th June 2011
    Posts
    1,290
    Thanks
    11,091
    Thanked 6,906 times in 1,039 posts

    Default Re: David Icke On AJ 3/28/12

    This has struck a chord with me and I'm glad you posted it. Thank you.

    Specifically, I like the call to move beyond being 'hobbyists' by getting serious and 'running directly at them'. That's an apt analogy and makes a lot of sense to me.

    After all, if we're serious, it can't just be 'information.'

    Sane, rational, 3D resistance is required.

    A big part of that is going to be an open acknowledgement that we're aware of what is going on and that we're unafraid to look at it (and identify it) for what it is.
    Last edited by Curt; 31st March 2012 at 17:00.

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

    aranuk (2nd April 2012), christian (2nd April 2012), pwn_thyself (2nd April 2012), Referee (1st April 2012)

  18. Link to Post #290
    UK Avalon Member im awake's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd January 2012
    Location
    oldham
    Age
    34
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 95 times in 29 posts

    Default Re: David Icke "This is Not a Bloody Game..!"

    damn that was too short, the hour felt like 10 mins. i love david icke kinda funny because im 19 years old now and all my life from mainstream tv i always thought david icke was some crazy lizard worshiping guy until ofcourse i read his book
    nothing ever changes unless you make it change

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to im awake For This Post:

    Earth Angel (31st March 2012), jackovesk (1st April 2012)

  20. Link to Post #291
    Avalon Member Earth Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th September 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,650
    Thanks
    7,641
    Thanked 7,173 times in 1,456 posts

    Default Re: David Icke "This is Not a Bloody Game..!"

    good for you being so awake and aware at 19.... that's what we need...... I know people who you mention David Icke and they immediately say oh that guys a nutter ! but if you ask them what they really know about him its very little......other than what they were fed by Lame Stream Media ... he is doing something right or he wouldn't still be growing in popularity 22 years later!

    Quote Posted by im awake (here)
    damn that was too short, the hour felt like 10 mins. i love david icke kinda funny because im 19 years old now and all my life from mainstream tv i always thought david icke was some crazy lizard worshiping guy until ofcourse i read his book

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

    bennycog (11th April 2012), im awake (8th April 2012), jackovesk (1st April 2012)

  22. Link to Post #292
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Join Date
    5th August 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    453
    Thanks
    747
    Thanked 1,489 times in 361 posts

    Default Re: David Icke On AJ 3/28/12

    It is a bloody game, though. And I'm starting to grow weary of all this light-sider PTSD.

    We are all reptilians. Some of us seek unity, others seek violence. It is ultimately within the power of the individual to choose our own velocity.

    Resistance is futile. Choice is key.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

    bennycog (2nd April 2012), NancyV (2nd April 2012), pwn_thyself (2nd April 2012)

  24. Link to Post #293
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th March 2012
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Age
    68
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    1,171
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

    Default Re: David Icke On AJ 3/28/12

    Quote Posted by CurtisW (here)
    This has struck a chord with me and I'm glad you posted it. Thank you.

    Specifically, I like the call to move beyond being 'hobbyists' by getting serious and 'running directly at them'. That's an apt analogy and makes a lot of sense to me.

    After all, if we're serious, it can't just be 'information.'

    Sane, rational, 3D resistance is required.

    A big part of that is going to be an open acknowledgement that we're aware of what is going on and that we're unafraid to look at it (and identify it) for what it is.
    David Icke and Alex Jones said something great in this video.
    So... What are you doing? Is this a hobby? Are you taking any meaningful action?

    I have... as a moderator on a football board with thousands of hits daily. The activity on this board is staggering compared to this board. We are implementing a disclosure board to see how many people we can wake up. I've already posted quite a few threads on other boards and these threads have some of the highest views on the board. Not too many people post comments but the views are incredible. We're in the process of consolidating them into one Disclosure Board. Waking up is a slow process. I hope to see results soon.

    So my question to you... are you doing something meaningful, are you waiting for something to happen or are you just jerking off?

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

    christian (2nd April 2012), Referee (1st April 2012)

  26. Link to Post #294
    Avalon Member
    Join Date
    28th December 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 79 times in 23 posts

    Default Re: David Icke On AJ 3/28/12

    don't get grumpy! we're in this together and working towards "it" remember what Yoda says about anger.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to pwn_thyself For This Post:

    Curt (2nd April 2012)

  28. Link to Post #295
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th March 2010
    Location
    Kansas City MO
    Posts
    874
    Thanks
    359
    Thanked 1,194 times in 399 posts

    Default Re: David Icke On AJ 3/28/12

    As everybody adds their tidbit of info and fits their puzzle pieces into the picture... we are Decompartmentalizing the system OURSELVES

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

    Curt (2nd April 2012)

  30. Link to Post #296
    Australia Avalon Member jackovesk's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th April 2010
    Posts
    6,180
    Thanks
    12,102
    Thanked 35,602 times in 5,274 posts

    Default David Icke takes us on a Tour of his Mansion & Shows Off his Bentley..?

    2 Apr 2012

    David Icke takes us on a tour of his house on the Isle of Wight and puts rest to the rumours of him living in a mansion and owning a Bentley.


    https://youtube.com/watch?v=H0P38...ayer_embedded#!

    PS - Correct David, I believe everything I read or hear from the MSM too...

  31. The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to jackovesk For This Post:

    A Simple Human (5th April 2012), Alie (3rd April 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (6th April 2012), Ammit (4th April 2012), Antagenet (17th April 2012), astrid (5th April 2012), avid (3rd April 2012), BMJ (3rd April 2012), Bongo (3rd April 2012), CdnSirian (5th April 2012), cheez_2806 (4th April 2012), christian (3rd April 2012), Cidersomerset (3rd April 2012), Corncrake (3rd April 2012), Curt (3rd April 2012), D-Day (4th April 2012), dan i el (3rd April 2012), Debra (3rd April 2012), EnergyGardener (4th April 2012), GCS1103 (5th April 2012), gigha (5th April 2012), grannyfranny100 (4th April 2012), haibane (6th April 2012), Hermite (4th April 2012), Holly Lindin (6th April 2012), Intranuclear (4th April 2012), Ivanhoe (3rd April 2012), Jean-Luc (3rd April 2012), jjjones (4th April 2012), John Parslow (3rd April 2012), jorr lundstrom (3rd April 2012), karamba (3rd April 2012), kathymarie (6th April 2012), Kerrigan (5th April 2012), Kristin (3rd April 2012), Lancelot (3rd April 2012), Maia Gabrial (3rd April 2012), meat suit (3rd April 2012), meeradas (4th April 2012), Metaphor (3rd April 2012), modwiz (4th April 2012), Muzz (3rd April 2012), NancyV (4th April 2012), Neal (3rd April 2012), nickc2496 (4th April 2012), noprophet (4th April 2012), oddy (4th April 2012), Paa (4th April 2012), Paladin14 (3rd April 2012), PHARAOH (4th April 2012), ponda (4th April 2012), Providence (5th April 2012), Realeyes (5th April 2012), Reinhard (4th April 2012), Rollo (4th April 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (6th April 2012), RunningDeer (4th April 2012), RUSirius (3rd April 2012), scary-m (5th April 2012), schneider (3rd April 2012), seehas (4th April 2012), seko (6th April 2012), selinam (6th April 2012), Snowbird (7th April 2012), spiritguide (4th April 2012), STATIC (3rd April 2012), T Smith (5th April 2012), thew88 (4th April 2012), TigaHawk (6th April 2012), toothpick (4th April 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (5th April 2012), westhill (3rd April 2012), WhiteFeather (5th April 2012), Wind (3rd April 2012)

  32. Link to Post #297
    UK Avalon Member Cidersomerset's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th May 2011
    Location
    Bridgwater somerset UK
    Age
    65
    Posts
    22,333
    Thanks
    33,460
    Thanked 79,835 times in 18,702 posts

    Default Re: David Icke takes us on a Tour of his Mansion & Shows Off his Bentley..?

    Very funny .....David is the type of person that would live and work in a shed if he had to......


    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd April 2012 at 15:09.

  33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

    A Simple Human (5th April 2012), Debra (3rd April 2012), Earth Angel (4th April 2012), Holly Lindin (6th April 2012), jackovesk (3rd April 2012), jjjones (4th April 2012), modwiz (4th April 2012), Reinhard (4th April 2012), RunningDeer (4th April 2012), seehas (4th April 2012), toothpick (4th April 2012), WhiteFeather (5th April 2012)

  34. Link to Post #298
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd January 2011
    Location
    The Pioneer Valley
    Age
    48
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    8,303
    Thanked 3,458 times in 507 posts

    Default Re: David Icke takes us on a Tour of his Mansion & Shows Off his Bentley..?

    David is awesome (understatement of year) I have a non-sexual crush on him.

  35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

    Debra (3rd April 2012), Earth Angel (3rd April 2012), luminuma (5th April 2012), modwiz (4th April 2012), Realeyes (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (4th April 2012), Tane Mahuta (4th April 2012), WhiteFeather (5th April 2012)

  36. Link to Post #299
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    20th December 2011
    Posts
    573
    Thanks
    1,069
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

    Default Re: David Icke takes us on a Tour of his Mansion & Shows Off his Bentley..?

    At 9:33 mark - Good inspiration from David -

    "before I leave this reality I want to do everything I can … everything I can … to make a difference, not for me …

    since when was WHAT YOU DO only about what affects you? .. am I going to stand up for justice? … is the injustice against me? No! … I’m just trying to make a difference …

    if people would just spend more time making their contribution to what’s happening in the world, instead of trying to undermine those who are trying to do that … the world would be a better place, and this control system would be coming down a lot quicker than if they don't".

  37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

    A Simple Human (5th April 2012), Antagenet (17th April 2012), cheez_2806 (4th April 2012), Debra (3rd April 2012), Earth Angel (4th April 2012), Holly Lindin (6th April 2012), modwiz (4th April 2012), Realeyes (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (4th April 2012), WhiteFeather (5th April 2012)

  38. Link to Post #300
    Sweden Avalon Member Debra's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th November 2011
    Posts
    3,535
    Thanks
    39,653
    Thanked 12,633 times in 2,124 posts

    Default Re: David Icke takes us on a Tour of his Mansion & Shows Off his Bentley..?

    A most humble man who is all action. We can all be more abundant with our time and resources to make a contribution, and therefore greatly filling our souls, if we really pursued what is in our hearts to achieve and overcome.

    With you on that David Icke.

    Thanks Jack, nice one

  39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

    A Simple Human (5th April 2012), Cidersomerset (3rd April 2012), Earth Angel (4th April 2012), jackovesk (4th April 2012), modwiz (4th April 2012), Realeyes (5th April 2012), RunningDeer (4th April 2012), WhiteFeather (5th April 2012)

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 43 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts